<OOC> Lemon says, "http://www.bmsc.washington.edu/people/merritt/books/Eye_of_Argon.html It's one of the worst pieces of fiction ever. Someone took it upon themselves to MST3K it"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "OH!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT Eye of Argon..."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "I thought you meant an actual MST3K episode."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Sadly, no"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Have you read 'The Last Paladin'? It's almost as bad."

<OOC> Annah says, "Esther Friesner brought an original copy to the con, so I got to see the illustrations."

<OOC> Conrad says, "BAck"

<OOC> Conrad attempted to read 'The Last Paladin'. That hurt.

<OOC> Lemon says, "THERE ARE ILLUSTRATIONS?!"

<OOC> Lemon says, "The last paladin was hurty."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Okay, so that won't be on my lengthy list of things to read..."

<OOC> Annah says, "Yep. They fit the quality."

<OOC> Lemon says, "... Finger painted with poo? Poo with the corn still in it, mind."

<OOC> Annah says, "No, that's being deliberately bad, which is a different catagory. More like parody. These were... clumsy. And crude."

<OOC> Lemon says, "So.. Who heres going to die a virgin most likely?"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "The ship is a giant gelcap tylonol?"

<OOC> Conrad watches the randomness.

You say "When we left the group, they had made first contact with representatives of the Empire, and were preparing to head back to Earth. There were two of the humanoids (Keseryn, Aerd), one of the reptilians (Akhtai) and one of the Kiojunak, while their apparent boss is elsewhere. You seem to have been given the task of babysitting them, united by the universal language of an interest in big robots. After a few minutes, Dr Chen returns with a basic translator program. It does a basic job of analysing and converting the language, but a legible one. It's made easier, he explains, by the fact that the language of the aliens has no major structural differences or biological requirements other than human languages. To represent the translator effect, stick to words of one or two syllables when speaking across the language gap."

Conrad looks over at Dr. Chen. "Dr. Chen, could I get a copy loaded into my memory banks?"

Annah pokes and prods the alien Battleoids. "What's this do?"

= He produces a small disk. "I predicted you would want that."

Conrad takes the disk, checks it over for virus, and then loads the program. "Thank you," he says.

To (Elemental, Lemon), Kiojunak pages: What's she doing to my ship?"

Kiojunak points to Annah and chitters a bit.

= "The captain also says, don't antagonise them. We don't want them to blow up the Earth, do we? That was a joke."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

To (Elemental, Kiojunak), Lemon pages: (I don't have it on right now)

Annah quizes Kio. "What else does it do? Any special attachments?"

Conrad nods to Chen, then turns to Kio, listening to the discussion of the mechs.

You paged Lemon with 'Not unless you want to.'.

Lemon pages: No, I don't want it on. I don't have enough mojo to just turn it on and leave it running.

You paged Lemon with 'OK'.

Kiojunak just looks at Annah a little odd, muttering something.

<OOC> Elemental says, "The translator works both ways."

Lemon looks around. (How many humans are left in the hangar?)

Kiojunak says "It's a radio dish."

<OOC> Lemon says, "And what time is it?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "A few, watching the interaction while trying not to stare."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Not that time means much out here, but 4pm back on the place on Earth where you took off from."

Annah says "Oh. What about the engines on your ship? There' different fro ours. Is it the same as what High Investigator Cianadar did?"

Lemon looks to Conrad "So, what do you think?"

Kiojunak says "No, they are older engines. Could not get new parts save for some cockpit controls."

You paged Kiojunak with 'What he did was psionic.'.

Annah says "How do the engines work? You were moving pretty fast."

<OOC> Lemon says, "What exactly are we supposed to be doing atm? I forgot."

Conrad shrugs. "Not something I thought would happen so soon," he replies. "Pardon, I'm still trying to get used to running the translator program. It's a bit of a headtrip".

<OOC> Elemental says, "Talking, waiting for engine recharge to go back to Earth."

Kiojunak says "But I believe you mean his disapearing, that was just Royal mental crap..."

Lemon says "It's a bit surprising that he managed to cobble it together so quickly. Really convenient."

<OOC> Annah says, "You lagging, Joe?"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "No, it's just I have absolutely no idea how to string together an apporpiate line of technobabbl."

"Perhaps, but it works, and that's all I care about at this point," Conrad says. "At least it works on a basic level".

<OOC> Annah says, "Easy, it doesn't get translated. Small words, remember."

From afar, Lemon pings one of the humanoids "Hello. If I might ask, what were you and the Investigator doing out near our solar system?" (Don't remember if he said)

= Kesyrin speaks quietly. "Mind what you say."

You paged Lemon with 'He didn't.'.

= Aerd speaks in turn. "We came here to refuel. We are exploring this part of the galaxy."

Lemon nods

Annah says "Really? What sort of fuel? Where are you from?"

Kiojunak starts talking and making various claw motions, "Well, when the *Bzzrt-Zerk* Ion, *Bzzrt-bru* rubarb *Zrt*. That's about all I know..."

= Aerd says "......, taken from your ...... gas giant."

Annah has disconnected.

Annah has connected.

<OOC> Annah says, "Last saw Joe."

= Aerd says "......, taken from your ...... gas giant."

"Something taken from our gas giant," Conrad repeats. He pulls up a basic map of the solar system on his screen and displays it. "Which one?" he asks.

Annah frowns. "Drat, stupid translators." She goes back to rapt exploration of the Battleoid. "What's that, a gun? Are those retractable flight surfaces? Do you think I could take apart just a little bit, maybe an arm, to see how it works?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Ironically, our entire solar system is the equivalant of a run down gas station in the middle of nowhere.."

<OOC> Annah says, "And Self Serve, too."

Lemon says "I think that would be unwise, Annah.."

<OOC> Lemon says, "I suppose we could try and sell them year old twinkies and porn.."

Kiojunak says "Yes, I would mind. It is being held together by farnum, the main gun, the linear launcher, the engine and such all need a lot of work. I'm *Brzt* it stuck together so far."

= Aerd indicates the outermost one with a single finger.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Is something going to happen in this scene, or are we just waiting?"

Conrad pages: (Would my computer be capable of working on working on developing a translation program as we go along in conversation?)

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "It's a getting to know the aliens party!"

You paged Conrad with 'Not beyond what you already have.'.

Annah says "Oh, alright. I know about finiky Battleoids, but they're really all simple once you get to know them. How fast does that big ship go? How long would it take to get to the next star from here?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "I'm waiting till you're ready. Plainly, one of you is."

Conrad nods. "Alright," he says to Aerd. "Thanks for showing me," he says, retracting the screen. He nods to Annah and Kiojunak. "Yes, Battleoids can be tricky to keep together at times".

Kiojunak says "It will take a while, it has only basic warp drive. Couldn't fit anything better on, probably a day or so, althought I hope it is, since it only has that much juice."

Annah waves to Conrad. "People just don't know how to take care of them. Don't worry, I'll show you, if we're together long enough."

Annah has disconnected.

Annah has connected.

Annah waves to Conrad. "People just don't know how to take care of them. Don't worry, I'll show you, if we're together long enough."

<OOC> Annah says, "Last saw Conrad."

Kiojunak says "I would like that, haven't had much help with the ship for a while..."

You paged Annah with 'Kiojunak says "It will take a while, it has only basic warp drive. Couldn't fit anything better on, probably a day or so, althought I hope it is, since it only has that much juice."'.

"Bah, for me, it's just a matter of knocking the dents out after tunneling," Conrad says. "It's why I got the extra protection added onto her".

Annah pages: The gate thing we have is faster than that, theoretically, right?

You paged Annah with 'Yes.'.

Annah says "So your ship engine, it just moves you really fast?"

Kiojunak says "Well it does have warp drive, but yes. It is a long *Bzzrt* fighter for all around support."

Lemon says "So, could you tell us a little more about this 'empire'?"

Annah nods after a moment's thought. "Okay. And your Commander's trick is a mind power. Is that common?"

Annah has disconnected.

Annah has connected.

Annah nods after a moment's thought. "Okay. And your Commander's trick is a mind power. Is that common?"

Kiojunak says "For them, abit, yea."

Annah says "Who're them?"

Kiojunak says "The Allell mutants."

Annah says "Who're the Allell?"

= Akhtai says simply. "Our rulers."

Kiojunak just crosses his arms and slowly clicks his claws on his armor.

"Ah, alright," Conrad says, thinking that over and filing the information away.

Annah says "Are they a race, or a job?"

= Keseryn says "They are us, evolved to our greatest potential."

Kiojunak says "They are a race, the ones that have various similarities to your kind..."

Annah says "So blue people are Allell, and some Allell have mind powers, and they get to be the rulers?"

Kiojunak says "Pretty much..."

<OOC> Annah says, "I think we can rap this up here, Joe can summerise any other info bits he thinks he'd tell us."

<OOC> Conrad agrees.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Thank the Dark Gods of Gaming."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Okay."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "But probably won't be much due to the llellay in the aybay...."

= A message goes out over the PA that the vessel is ready to return to Earth. Kiojunak and company recieve orders to return to the cruiser to follow.

Lemon heads for her station

Kiojunak says "Well, welcome to the Empire..."

Conrad moves to his station.

<OOC> Annah says, "Is there time to submit a message to the captain?"

<OOC> Conrad can do it via his internal communicator most likely.

Kiojunak gets into his ship and launches back to the main ship.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes."

<OOC> Annah warns the Captain that these aliens seem to be different aliens from the alien wreck the humans found, and don't have gates.

Annah goes to her station.

<OOC> Lemon says, "People of Earth! We come in peace! Mars needs women!"

Annah has disconnected.

Annah has connected.

<OOC> Annah says, "Last saw mine"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Nothing."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "You missed nothing."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Must be some post in the works."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes."

Annah has disconnected.

Annah has connected.

= The travel back to Earth goes well, and the cruiser joins you a short while later. The information is passed on to the Consortium heads. Strangely, they take a long while to compose a reply, but then say that they'll meet you at the Hesperides Orbital Colony. You dock with the spherical stattion, which resembles a thick disc, the docking ring, with a dome on either side, containing a set of buildings on one side and high-intensity farms on the other. The cruiser does not dock, but launches a shuttle containing the guests, escorted by the same squad of robots that made first contact. (cont'd)

<OOC> Conrad afks for a couple.

<OOC> Lemon joins him.

You say "The crew of the Minerva enters the meeting hall, a large domed structure, with large windows currently open on Earth. It is explained that according to the aliense, preliminary discussion of Imperial membership will be discussed here, though it's not said whether or not it will be accepted. Needless to say, there are also several news crews here. The aliens enter, with Cianadar at the head, and a previously unseen alien introduced as Captain Rikonian just behind him, followed by a squad of marines, and then the pilots."

= The heads of the Consortium await at the head of the hall, where everyone can see what is going on, standing by a table. They don't look as thrilled to see the newcomers as one would expect.

Dropped.

Dropped.

<OOC> Conrad says, "back"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Argh, matey. We be hunting white space whale!"

<OOC> Annah says, "Is Cianadar still is concealing battlesuit?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes."

Kiojunak just keeps to the back, trying not to stick out, and hoping that the majority of the discussion will be held behind closed doors.

Annah stands on her toes to try and see.

Lemon whispers to Annah "10 bucks says something bad happens."

Conrad pages: (Would a little camera to display what I'm seeing to my video monitor be allowable?)

You paged Conrad with 'OK'.

Conrad flips open his monitor and lowers it to Annah's height, displaying what he's seeing. He gives her a little smile. "Try this," he whsipers.

Annah blushes shyly. "Ummm, I don't know. I mean, they had to expect this, didn't they?"

= They stand up as the two leaders approach. Rikonian growls something, translated as "I greet you as an emissary of the Divine Right herself, and it is as her servant that I offer you formal membership as part of the Empire."

Lemon says "They don't look very happy. This stinks something awful"

Conrad watches quietly, projecting the scene onto his monitor for those shorter and near him.

Annah whispers. "Should we really join before we find out what's really going on out there? I mean, I'm sure they'll do what's best...."

Lemon watches

Conrad puts a finger to his lip to indicate they should likely be quiet.

= M'Benga replies levelly. "It is fascinating to see you. But truly, you must realise that such a momentous offer cannot be accepted casually. We must discuss this more thoroughly." He seems very nervous, and keeps glancing over to Cianadar.

You paged Annah with 'You have a sudden flash, feeling intense heat, as if engulfed in flames, and your vision turns red, but it only lasts for a second, then you see Kiojunak holding the baleful force back. It only lasts for a moment, then it's gone.'.

Annah puts her mouth to Lemon's ear. "Can you, I mean, do you know if he's using his mind powers? I hear... telepaths can do things to people, maybe that's what they're worried about."

<OOC> Lemon says, "I didn't take any Sixth Sense.. can I?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Not now."

Lemon shakes her head and whispers "Not at the moment. I was never good at that, and with so many people thinking.."

Annah suddenly jumps, and looks at the aliens nervously.

<OOC> Lemon says, "This plots going to resist hijacking, I can tell."

Kiojunak notices something hopping in the crowd and gives it a funny look.

<OOC> Annah says, "Jumps = nervous flinch, not leap."

<OOC> Elemental says, "OK, then you can buy it, despite this being the second session. What's getting switched out?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Excuse me?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "You can take Sixth Sense."

<OOC> Lemon says, "I didn't mean I wanted to TAKE any. I was referinng to Annah's question. Can I detect Mojo without sixth sense?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "You can try, with a DS check."

Watching quietly, Conrad listens to the discussion.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Mind or Soul or what?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Soul."

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 6/3 Total: 9

<OOC> Lemon says, "Soul of 9"

You paged Lemon with 'What are you looking for?'.

<OOC> Annah bronzes the first roll of the game.

Lemon pages: Just seeing if anyones using psychic juice.

You paged Lemon with 'No.'.

Lemon pages: Well, allrighty then

= Cianadar steps up. "The old fool is incorrect. I do not offer you membership. I offer you....nothing. It is time for me to cut through the lies." With that, he reaches across the table, and snatches the wrist of Susan Callard, dragging her towards him. A ring of reddish light pulses outwards from his head. Some of the others jump to try and stop him, and there are gasps. Weapons are drawn, but it's not clear who's doing so. Reactions?.

Lemon hides behind Conrad with an "I told you so!"

<OOC> Lemon says, "The one time I don't bring my power armor to a party, shit goes down. *sigh*"

<OOC> Conrad forgot his Mech, so...

<OOC> Annah says, "Sidearms or no sidearms?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "You have them."

Kiojunak lets out a long line of curses in his native language, and reaches for his sidearm.

<OOC> Lemon says, "This'll learn me about not taking 'blowusshitusupus'"

From afar, Conrad is going to guess he'll be lacking his rocket launcher at this point.

You paged Conrad with 'Yup.'.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Annah pulls her gun and looks startled and confused, not sure what's happening.

Conrad reaches down to his belt and draws his blaster.

<OOC> Annah says, "The "Some of the others jump to try and stop him", are those other aliens, or humans?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "People on the stage. The Consortium heads."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Do the aliens look confused, too?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "You can't tell within this split second before initiatives."

<OOC> Kiojunak is surprised.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Initiatives."

<OOC> Annah doubts our ability to read the expressions of alien chicken-men.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/1 Total: 2

<OOC> Annah says, "How's that rolled? 2d6 + Attack value?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "1"

Kiojunak rolls 1d6 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Conrad rolls 1d6 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Lemon rolls 1d6 and gets: 1 Total: 1

Annah rolls 1d6 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Lemon says, "9"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "12"

<OOC> Annah says, "6"

<OOC> Conrad says, "12"

<OOC> Annah says, "I mean, 9"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Conrad"

Conrad tries to get to a position to protect M'Benga, but isn't firing yet.

<OOC> Elemental says, "You do so."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Kiojunak"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Is there a large table or pedistals around the room holding plants or some such in the room?"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "ie cover."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes."

Kiojunak dives under the table and slowly starts to crawl his way up to the front if possible without getting shot.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Lemon"

Lemon says "Anyone have a spare weapon? No? Then excuse me while I hide.."

Lemon ducks for a pillar, unless someone actually DOES have a gun

Annah pages: The yelling and chaos? Would it sound similar to, say, what Annah heard in that vision last run?

You paged Annah with 'No.'.

<OOC> Conrad sadly left his rocket launcher at home.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Annah."

<OOC> Lemon says, "I'm never going outside without my power armor again."

Annah bites her lip uncertainly, but throws herself down and tries to crawls through the crowd towards Kiojunak.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 2/2 Total: 4

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/1 Total: 2

<OOC> Annah says, "Nice crit. Is that good or bad?"

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 6/5 Total: 11

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 2/4 Total: 6

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Well depenant on how the next D6 rolls, we'll know in a moment."

<OOC> Lemon says, "This is going to be one of those fights.."

Cianadar holds Callard's head with both hands, and looks over to Rikonian. "Captain, leave. I have the situation under control."

Annah has disconnected.

Annah has connected.

<OOC> Annah says, "Last saw dice rolling."

Cianadar holds Callard's head with both hands, and looks over to Rikonian. "Captain, leave. I have the situation under control."

<OOC> Conrad is going to call that bad.

Rikonian says ""I will do no such thing! What do you think you are--" "NOW." The Fahsain quails and backs off, drawing his weapon, and jumping off the stage, and back amongst the squad of marines. Cianadar says "You are to leave the pilots. Treat them as contaminated.""

<OOC> Annah says, "Did I miss an action before Cianadar holding her head?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "No."

Kiojunak curses even more profanities even quiter.

= The alien marines back out of the hall, despite having several guns trained on them from the human security forces. It's uncertain who fires first, but suddenly, energy bolts criss-cross the air. Two of the marines fly back, and the rest run for cover. One of them wings Rikonian. The return fire only hits one human, as they're in better cover. Conrad again.

Lemon pages: Are there any buttons, switches, or buckles on Cianadar's suit?

You paged Lemon with 'No.'.

You paged Lemon with 'Which is odd. You'd expect him to have --some-- way to take it off.'.

Conrad stays in front of M'Benga, keeping his blaster trained on Cianadar. "Give me one good reason I don't fire on you," he says quietly.

Cianadar says ""I can't.""

Conrad fires at the alien.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Attack roll."

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 5/5 Total: 10

<OOC> Conrad says, "Miss"

= In the excitement, the shot misses.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Kiojunak"

Kiojunak stops and peeks out from the table at Cianadar, his morality going at a mile a minute, with a bit of reluctance, he takes aim and fires at the Allell.

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 2/4 Total: 6

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "That's a hit."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Base damage is 10, any modifiers?"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Combat value is 7. Other than that, no."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Annah"

Annah runs up to Kiojunak and wails, "What's going on? What lies? What's contaminated? Why're we fighting?"

= The shot strikes him in the face....or would, as it seems to strike an invisible barrier. As the energy disperses, the lines and facets of the invisible barrier become briefly visible.

<OOC> Conrad says, "Any holes in the barrier by chance? Or is it solid?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Invisible. Appeared solid when briefly visible."

<OOC> Conrad nods.

Kiojunak says "Same Allell Imperial Crap! You're getting *Bzzt* wheither you like it or not."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Narf?"

Annah bites back a whimper, and stares fixated at the alien assulting the Susan.

<OOC> Conrad says, "Not just Susan, but THE Susan"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Wow."

<OOC> Conrad says, "Sorry, couldn't resist"

Annah pages: 10 energy to boost spirit to 7, 4 energy for a concealed Psi usage. Going to short out anything and everything electrical in that suit of his.

Annah rolls 2d10 and gets: 3/10 Total: 13

You paged Annah with 'Using DS 1? A bit over the top.'.

<OOC> Annah says, "Doh! wrong dice."

Kiojunak says "If I where you I'd start shooting."

Annah pages: It's not a zap bolt or damage. It only takes a very small power surge to burn out a delicate curcuit.

You paged Annah with 'Roll.'.

Annah pages: Think static spark inside a computer box.

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/6 Total: 9

<OOC> Annah says, "Oh well, nevermind. *sigh*"

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 6/3 Total: 9

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 5/6 Total: 11

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 6/4 Total: 10

<OOC> Lemon says, "Isn't my turn after Annah's?"

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 6/4 Total: 10

<OOC> Elemental says, "Before, sorry."

<OOC> Lemon says, "So it's my turn now?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes."

Lemon pulls out the communicator and flicks it on "Marvin? Hurry to the reception room on the double. Use a side door." She puts the comm away and leans around the pillar. Spying one of the fallen soldier's weapons, she holds her hand out and, eyes glowing slightly, uses the Force to call it to her hand.

<OOC> Lemon says, "I R Jedi!"

<OOC> Lemon says, "And I'm aiming for a big 'un."

<OOC> Elemental says, "OK. You have a rifle."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Yay!"

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 2/5 Total: 7

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 3/1 Total: 4

= The glow around Cianadar's head intensifies. Reddish energy that looks almost liquid seems to be emenating from his forehead. Callard slumps at his feet, and he nods.

Annah cries to Kiojunak, "Can't you stop him somehow? You have to know something we can do!"

= Most of the other Consortium heads have fled. Tong attempts to jump Cianadar, but is repelled by the force field. The fire fight continues, but despite losing two more, the marines make it out. One of the Allell runs towards Rikonian, shouting something, but it cut down by a shot from a human. Conrad.

<OOC> Elemental says, "BRB"

Connection reset by peer.

Will re-attempt connection in 45 seconds.

Or you can initiate it sooner manually.

SimpleMU - Unregistered - Please Register and gain more features!

Resolving Hostname Address For: ogrmush.com Port:6700

<OOC> Kiojunak raises claw.

Kiojunak says "They're not *Brzzt*! you can't just smack him with hot *Bzzt* and he just falls over in die. Just do what you'd do with anybody else trying to turn your boss' head to cheese!"

Taken.

<OOC> Conrad says, "Has M'Benga fled, El?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes."

With just about all the heads gone, Conrad draws the sword from it's sheath and takes a swipe at Rikonian, intending to impale him on the blade.

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/1 Total: 4

<OOC> Conrad says, "ACV 7"

= You catch him just before he gets out. Damage?

<OOC> Conrad says, "10"

Kiojunak seeing that his blaster does crap, he jumps out from his hiding place and goes for Cianadar in a flying tackle, clawing at anything black.

= He snarls in pain from the strike.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Roll."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Crap"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Oh, it's my turn? Alright."

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 4/3 Total: 7

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "That's a hit."

<OOC> Annah says, "You went for the captain running away and not the scary guy in the armor? Thank, Eus. :P"

<OOC> Conrad waits. El? I switched the names in my head, meant to go for Cian, not Rik. *hits self*

<OOC> Annah wondered about that.

<OOC> Conrad was next to Cian. *must get alien names straight*

<OOC> Elemental says, "OK. 10 damage doesn't penetrate the forcefield either."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "7 CR, 10 SS, and 5 claw damage."

= He seems unruffled as the claws skitter off the wall a few inches from his face. Lemon.

Lemon pages: How many turns will it be before the bot shows up? Speed +2 and all

You paged Lemon with 'Getting to that.'.

Lemon leans around the column, aims, and sprays Cianadar with.. whatever this gun shoots.

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/3 Total: 6

<OOC> Lemon says, "Hit."

= The suit, in robot form, crashes through a window, and runs past a couple of other people, stopping and waiting passively next to Lemon.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Energy bolt. Damage?"

Kiojunak curses Cianadar and if he had an extra action would kick him in the shin.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Base is 10. Any extra?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "It's + combat value, right?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes, and anything else."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Then 18."

Lemon ducks behind the pillar "Took your time. Suit form, please."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Hold on, the robot didn't come through the OUTER window?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes. The building is within the dome."

<OOC> Conrad hmms. There's an idea...blast a hole in the dome and kill the bad alien off...

= Again, it doesn't do much more than graze the forcefield. The constant energy incoming has illuminated the angular construct almost wholly.

<OOC> Lemon says, "The one in the enviromental suit?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Annah"

Annah ducks for cover, gritting her teeth and looking more and more distressed.

Annah pages: Trying to short out the force field specifically this time, 2 energy since she's losing control a bit.

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 1/3 Total: 4

= Perhaps all the incoming fire is actually having an affect. Cianadar's force field seems to 'crack', and reform a little closer to him.

<OOC> Lemon says, "What round is this?"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "I think 3rd"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Coming up that is."

<OOC> Conrad thinks this is the third round (has shot twice, moved once).

Annah has disconnected.

Annah has connected.

<OOC> Annah says, "Missed any result on the roll."

= He ignores this, laying a finger on Callard's forehead, and a single pulse of light comes from his forehead. "Thank you. You have been most helpful." He stands up, and looks at Tong. "You are not nearly as cunning as you think you are. I know your plans, and what you have created. He looks out from the stage, fixing his gaze on Lemon, before dropping his forcefield. "And now, I must leave." Conrad.

You paged Annah with '(pass) Perhaps all the incoming fire is actually having an affect. Cianadar's force field seems to 'crack', and reform a little closer to him.'.

Conrad takes a swipe at the alien with his sword, taking advantage of the forcefield being dropped while drawing his blaster to take a shot at him.

= He attempts to defend. Roll.

<OOC> Conrad thinks it's +4, +1 for modifiers for two shots?

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 4/3 Total: 7

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 1/2 Total: 3

<OOC> Annah was aware you could take multiple actions. But he hasn't read all the advanced rules.

<OOC> Conrad says, "Miss, 3 (+1, -1 for gun)."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Thought you had Extra Attacks."

<OOC> Conrad nopes. I believe you can take multiple with 1 handed weapons with those penalties.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Page ref? I can't see that."

<OOC> Conrad says, "Gimme a sec (dropped book)"

<OOC> Conrad says, "156"

<OOC> Conrad says, "Excuse me, it's +4 for all (parentheses are for Gun Bunny). So, Miss, 6 (hit)."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Ah, attacking with two weapons. +4 to both."

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 6/3 Total: 9

<OOC> Elemental says, "Damage?"

<OOC> Conrad says, "Base + ACV, right? 17"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes"

= You hit him, blowing a smoking hole in the armour. He pauses slightly, but no other reaction can be discerned.

Kiojunak comes around with another claw, "You raped my planet, you devestated my race, I'm not going to sit by and watch you do this to another species you *Bzz-Veriz*!!!!!" aiming for the head if possible.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Kiojunak"

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 6/4 Total: 10

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Nope, miss."

<OOC> Elemental says, "+4 for called shot, so no."

<OOC> Annah says, "Super chicken lays and egg. ;)"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Lemon. It'll require an action to don the armour."

Lemon impatiently waits for the robot to finish transforming into power armor(Think Metroids), and steps backwards into the waiting metal coccoon, letting it close about her.

<OOC> Lemon says, "For what it's worth."

<OOC> Lemon says, "And does anyone else think Samus Aran is a perfect Alchemical Exalted?"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Do you have Extra Attacks at any level? If so, you can don it and attack."

<OOC> Lemon says, "No. The robot does though? Or can I split my actions like Eus did?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Does it have Extra Mecha Attacks? And he attacked with two weapons."

<OOC> Annah says, "That's two weapons, not multiple actions."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Yes, it does, in humanoid form. Spoot."

<OOC> Elemental says, "I'll let you take it back and order it to attack in humanoid form, if you like."

<OOC> Conrad knows what he's getting with his next batch of experience.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Nah.. It's Electro fist isn't worth putting off the P. Beam cannon"

<OOC> Lemon says, "So do I.. So do I.."

<OOC> Lemon says, "And you never did give us last sessions exp"

<OOC> Elemental says, "So it is transforming? I'll get to that end of this session; you'd not have any CP yet, anyway."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "We don't get exp."

<OOC> Lemon says, "It's transformed and I'm putting it on."

<OOC> Lemon says, "EXP, CP, same thing."

<OOC> Elemental says, "OK. That takes an action. Strictly, it ought to take two."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Annah."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Whack'em good!"

Annah swallows and gathers her courage, then takes a shot at Cianadar. "I don't know what you're doing, but it isn't nice!"

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/3 Total: 6

You paged Annah with 'To do....?'.

Annah pages: Just shooting him with the gun. She's out of ideas.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "We need to work on your war cry..."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Damage?"

<OOC> Annah says, "Hit, 16 total."

Lemon says "Kill the aliens!"

<OOC> Lemon says, "That better?"

Kiojunak says "HEY!!!!"

<OOC> Annah says, "Let her get in her Mecha, then she'll feel a lot more comfortable about being agressive."

<OOC> Annah says, "Did it still splash, or did I knock the field down a level?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "No field."

<OOC> Conrad says, "He took his fields down."

<OOC> Annah says, "Ah, gotcha. Wasn't clear on that."

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 6/5 Total: 11

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 2/1 Total: 3

= The shot seems to be mostly absorbed by his armour, but does leave a burn on his arm. Akhtai is shot down by the human soldiers while running for cover. Aerd looks around, looking panicked, but whatever he was planning to do, he doesn't get to do it before getitng slugged with a rifle butt and dropping. Two of them fire at Cianadar, another one getting a hit that doesn't seem to slow him down much.

Cianadar looks over the emptied auditorium, then looks at Annah. "I know it is not. But if it is any consolation, none of this is personal." He then vanishes in a pulse of red light.

Kiojunak says "Oh shit...."

= The remaining soldiers aim their guns at Kiojunak. "Hands in the air! No sudden moves or we shoot!"

Lemon says "God damnit! Someone needs to get out the Mecha and go after them"

Annah humphs. "Not personal. He attacks our leaders and it isn't personal?"

Conrad looks around, sword and blaster still drawn. He swears softly under his breath and looks around. He communicates via his internal communicator. "Helen? Where you at? Things just got bad over here".

<OOC> Lemon says, "Susan still laying on the floor?"

Kiojunak grumbles as he complies with their demands.

Annah stands in front of Kio. "He's on our side! Don't hurt him."

= Tong bends down to check Callard. "She is unhurt....I think her mind was forcibly read. We have to get out of here or those aliens will come back to finish the job."

= They pause. "He's one of them!

Lemon says "And we need him alive for questioning. So don't shoot him to badly."

Annah says "I think he got abandoned, so now he's one of him. Maybe he'll be one of us, if you don't shoot him."

Annah glares at Lemon.

Lemon shrugs "Hey, it's true."

Kiojunak gives Lemon the evil eye.

I don't see that here.

Taken.

Lemon glares at him through the visor "It's better than 'shoot on sight' wouldn't you agree?"

Annah pats Kio's arm. "It's alright. Everyone's just upset, they're see you tried to help us."

Kiojunak says "I honestly hope so..."

Conrad looks over at the rukus. "Calm down. We've more important things to worry about right now. There was something about contamination. We can review that later. What's the current situation? Do we know where their ship is located at and recent activities?"

Annah eeps. "Are they going to blast us out of space?"

Lemon says "They probably would've done it allready, if they meant too.."

Kiojunak says "I doubt he'd be able to teleport to the ship from psionics so he has to get back to the shuttle."

= Tong says "Reports are telling us that these aliens are attacking satiellites in orbit. I'm ordering you to scramble and try to hold them off while we regroup. As for the Voldaz....Lemon, see if he's really on our side. If so, I won't reason why. We need every robot we can get out there.

Lemon nods "Yessir." She steps up to the snake thing "Now, just relax." *Scan scan scan scan*

Conrad glances to Tong. "Yes sir". He looks to Annah. "Let's get moving". Another look to Tong. "How many pilots we have available?"

<OOC> Kiojunak is far from a snake.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Chicken thing?"

Annah nods. "Yessir! We can't let them destroy our civilization like that."

<OOC> Annah actually is picturing an evolved dinsaur, like Ostriomimus.

Annah dashes to scrable the Gewitter.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Anyone else play EVO? I think I built something like Kio at one point."

To (Kiojunak, Elemental), Lemon pages: (So.. you friendly enough for a pass, or hostile?)

Conrad is on his way to Earth's Wraith as well, saying "Sir, if possible, send updated information through to my computer".

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "I have, yes, but he's got a longer head that's mostly beak."

<OOC> Annah says, "Hawk beak or duck beak?"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Ibis beak."

= "There are fifteen robots in position, but there are twenty enemy craft, as well as that ship."

To (Kiojunak, Elemental), Lemon pages: (Well?)

Conrad is running checks on how many and which are under his command, who the ranking pilot is, etc...

To (Lemon, Elemental), Kiojunak pages: (Them bastards opressed my people for I don't know how long. I have no love for them. I would do anything to keep them from doing so to another species.)

Lemon says "We should probably man the Minerva then."

Annah has disconnected.

Annah has connected.

Lemon tells Tong "Right.. apparantly he is on our side. Kind of." She pats the Chicken Thing on the head

<OOC> Annah says, "Last saw "fifteen robots""

Conrad is running checks on how many and which are under his command, who the ranking pilot is, etc...(repose for Annah)

Kiojunak says "I don't swing that way..."

Lemon stops and wipes her hand "Eeeewww."

<OOC> Elemental says, "As before, Annah and the two NPC's ar eunder your command."

Kiojunak says "So what now?"

Annah powers up the Gewitter and readies for launch. "Ready to launch and waiting for your order, Sir."

<OOC> Conrad nods. Hey, El? Since my character has tactics, something before next session, could I get data on their mechs and known capabilities? Just so I can plan out some tactics?

<OOC> Conrad says, "sometime, not something"

<OOC> Elemental says, "The robots are docked at the space station."

Lemon says "Go grab your Mech and get ready, if you want to."

You paged Conrad with 'Maybe once you see them in operation.'.

Kiojunak watches the marines, and rushes out to the Flaming Vicious Uwralee, powering it up to suck vacum.

Lemon heads for the Bridge in that case.

<OOC> Annah says, "Given I checked their mechs over, any clues as to design? Is the weapontry mostly short or long range, stuff like that."

= You scramble from the spaceport as the Minerva undocks too. And just in time, as a sqaudron of fighters fly in towards the space sation, and release missiles that breach the lower dome in five places, causing air to spill out. Evacuation shuttles pull out as the robots see they have opposition, and transform into a humanoid form.

Conrad powers up. "Alright. Holland, Natveklimos, Krieger. Launch and scramble. Keep those attackers off our satellites. Launch now!" He launches in stealth mode.

From afar, Conrad figured that, as squad leader, he might have some official documentation as to their capabilities. *shrug* Just a thought.

You paged Conrad with 'Friendly mechs, you mean? Ask.'.

Annah launches, and readies the Gravity Rail Gun for long range sniping.

You paged Annah with 'Moderate range. Missiles and a pulse cannon. Armour relatively light. Fighter form is faste, but less manouverable.'.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Initiatives."

From afar, Conrad nods, meant the 3 in his squad only. *will ask for it ICly, make the data request after battle*

You publicly roll 1d6 and get: 2 Total: 2

Annah rolls 1d6 and gets: 3 Total: 3

Lemon pages: (Am I going to be told to go back to my station, or do I have the chance to offer my help to the Capitan?)

Conrad rolls 1d6 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Conrad says, "11"

You paged Lemon with 'The latter.'.

<OOC> Annah says, "12"

Kiojunak blasts out of the dock and shifts to robot mode, the wings turning to shoulder pads and arms with vicious claws on them come out, the legs extend, and the thrusters shift a little bit more to the side.

Kiojunak rolls 1d6 and gets: 3 Total: 3

Lemon pages: (Whoo. Do I get to man a Big Gun? Gotta Heavy Weapons training?)

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "10"

Annah calls over the comm. "Medium range guns, watch out for the missles though. Tag them while they're still fighters if you can."

<OOC> Conrad says, "Wait, Man. Bonus..."

You paged Lemon with 'No, but you have permission to use your power armour. Every fighting unit is needed out there.'.

<OOC> Conrad says, "13"

Lemon rolls 1d10 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Lemon says, "12"

Lemon pages: (What kind of range does that cannon have? Good enough to participate without walking up to the mech to shoot?)

<OOC> Elemental says, "Annah."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "All uniform Allell mechs? Or is there a variety?"

You paged Lemon with 'Medium range, so yes.'.

<OOC> Elemental says, "It appears so,."

<OOC> Elemental says, "The former."

From afar, Lemon finds a comfortable place to sit, and takes aim.

<OOC> Annah says, "Any still look like they'll attack the station, or all on us?"

You paged Lemon with 'Hold on, you mean your PA?'.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Turning to face you."

Lemon pages: Thats what I was told to use, right? I'm confused. What am I supposed to be doing?

You paged Lemon with 'Yes, you were. You were asked to scramble and help with defence.'.

Annah points the Gravity Rail Gun at the enemy Battleoids, and launches twin blasts at the nearest one. "Suck vaccume!"

You paged Lemon with 'The gun on your PA has average range.'.

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 1/4 Total: 5

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 6/2 Total: 8

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/2 Total: 3

= It weaves out of the way of the shot. Lemon.

<OOC> Annah says, "Both hits, 36 damage."

<OOC> Annah has two attacks.

Lemon pages: Right.. I find a comfy bit of out of the way vacumn to sit in, and take up sniping.

You paged Lemon with 'Pose it.'.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Then only the first is dodged. 36 each?"

<OOC> Annah says, "Yeah."

Lemon, quite unhappy with being ordered out here, finds a comfy bit of out of the way vacumn to sit in and takes up sniping. She aims and fires a particle cannon, creating a fairly impressive flash for such a little thing.

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 6/4 Total: 10

<OOC> Lemon says, "8 with HW. I hit"

= Annah catches one a glancing hit that fritzes it's forcefield.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 5/2 Total: 7

= The pilot doesn't get out of the way in time. Damage?

<OOC> Lemon says, "53."

Lemon mutters "This is the last time I volunteer for anything."

= You strike it a solid blow, again downing the forcefield. Conrad.

<OOC> Annah says, "You have a gun that big on a man-sized suit? Frightening...."

<OOC> Lemon says, "I'm the Number One Genius Scientist, afterall."

<OOC> Elemental says, "I designed it. Just mind the Unreliable on that."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Right-o, chief."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Who's next?"

Conrad flies behind one stealthily in his invisible Mech and starts transforming the Mech into Vampiric Wraith Mode.

<OOC> Elemental says, "And it's Slow, so you'll have to wait an action to use it again."

<OOC> Elemental says, "kiojunak"

Kiojunak accelerate forward, slowing down just at the maximum range, two little puffs of gas come from the shoulderpads and two missle streak out at the one mech at the back.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Eh? The sheet you sent doesn't mention slow? You might be thinking of something else?"

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 6/1 Total: 7

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 5/2 Total: 7

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "I got tone!"

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 3/3 Total: 6

<OOC> Annah says, "Slow takes two actions to use, not one to recharge afterwards."

= It doesn't manage to dodge. Damage?

<OOC> Elemental says, "The version I have does. Use it as if it doesn't for now, I'll check what I sent later."

Lemon pages: And it was 63, I didn't see this +10 damage notation.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "7 AVC and 30 base damage for each missle."

You paged Lemon with 'That's only in close combat, from Superstrength.'.

Lemon pages: Oh, right

= The first one blows out the forcefield, the second one blows something off.

= The fighters peel off, and open fire, two of them firing missiles at Kiojunk's mech. Defence?

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 3/5 Total: 8

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 6/5 Total: 11

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/3 Total: 6

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 4/3 Total: 7

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Dodge the first, but not the second."

= One of the missiles is badly aimed, and flies off into space, and the other one is evaded with a flip.

= The other two launch missiles at Annah's vehicle.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 2/4 Total: 6

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/6 Total: 7

= One of them is on target. Defence?

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 4/1 Total: 5

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 4/3 Total: 7

Annah twists her precious Gewitter into a roll, avoiding the clumsy missiles.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Note. You don't get infinite defences. You get one, plus one per level of Extra Attacks."

= And the second rocked misses.

<OOC> Lemon says, "I'm so fucking dead."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Annah."

<OOC> Annah says, "Oops, only should have rolled one defense. Oh well."

Annah grits her teeth. "How dare you try and hurt my Gewitter!" The Electron Overcharger Rifle slides from its housing on the back to attach to one arm, and starts to power up.

<OOC> Annah says, "Holding the attack."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Lemon."

<OOC> Lemon says, "We've got one of them wounded, right?"

<OOC> Annah says, "Because the one I attacked last time has a defense if I attacked right now, correct?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Three."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes."

Lemon fires at the most damaged mech, mumbling "You are the weakest link. Goodbye."

<OOC> Elemental says, "I'll assume you're attacking different ones, unless you say otherwise."

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 2/5 Total: 7

<OOC> Conrad grins. This is why I snuck behind my future target.

<OOC> Lemon says, "5/8"

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 2/1 Total: 3

<OOC> Lemon says, "Suck."

= It manages to twist out the way of the incoming beam.

<OOC> Elemental says, "OCnrad"

<OOC> Annah says, "Taking my action after Conrad."

Conrad finishes transforming and powers up his weapons. "Gravity Laser Beam, Fire! Planet Breaker, finish him!" A blast of blue light shoots out of the chest of the battleoid as a huge, gleaming sword slashes, intending to take the enemy out from behind.

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 6/6 Total: 12

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 1/5 Total: 6

<OOC> Conrad says, "Fudgie"

<OOC> Annah says, "We have our first botch too."

<OOC> Conrad says, "And that was with the 120 Damage weapon...But a hit with the vampiric sword..."

= Taken by surprise, it can't dodge. Damage?

<OOC> Conrad says, "Base + ACV, right? 82 Vampiric, I gain 82 more HP. Results from the botch?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "None."

<OOC> Conrad says, "Botch misses I take it"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Unless you took Vampiric twice, you only heal lost HP, and in any case, they'd go to the mecha."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes."

<OOC> Conrad nods, did take it twice.

<OOC> Conrad nods.

= It's cut in half.

Conrad smirks. "Suck spacedust, asshole".

You paged Conrad with 'OK, didn't notice that feature. If you can give a plausible reason as to how the hell that works, you can keep it, otherwise.....'.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Annah."

You paged Conrad with 'Vampiric, that is.'.

Annah lines up the mecha she attacked before in the targetting sight. "Try and steal our GPS and TV, will you. Take this!" The Rifle fires a blazing lighting bolt at the poor Battleoid.

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 6/6 Total: 12

Conrad pages: Basic Energy Transfer. The sword is covered in electrodes that, when it strikes a target and does damage, it pulls energy (HP) into the sword and transfers it to the Mech.

<OOC> Annah stomps on the dice.

= The shot goes wide. Kiojunak.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "NOT OUR GPS!!!!!!"

Kiojunak climbs quickly gaining a bit of space, and getting a better showt at the one mech he pegged before, a series of blue pulses come from the head streaking to the mech, while another missle is launched. There's several clicks and growls over the com.

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 1/6 Total: 7

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/4 Total: 7

From afar, Conrad probably should have put (2) by the Vampiric. I did the math on it. Melee (2 disability) and Vampiric 2 (2 advantages), 5 point weapon, 75 + Base.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "One hit with the autocannon (15) and I hit with the missle."

You paged Conrad with 'What would make more sense there would be if the Drain Body feature was taken with the Vampiric. Becoming more powerful from drained energy is good, but gaining instant repairs seems a bit silly.'.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 2/6 Total: 8

= Bang on target as it tries to zip behind the space station.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Damage?"

From afar, Conrad nods. I'll see if I can't find a disability to pair with that, so the attack values don't change.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "22 and 37"

You paged Conrad with 'You'd temporarily gain the Body, increasing CV by +1 per 3 points drained.'.

= The cruiser is starting to take minor damage. It falls back, and as it does, it fires it's seven main guns in a relentless barrage. The space station crumples and disintegrates at the last of the shuttles flee. Debris....and frozen bodies...drift out in a macabre cloud.

Lemon says "Oh.. god.."

From afar, Conrad nods. So, ACV and DCV would each go up by 1 per 3 damage done?

Annah pales.

= The mech is struck repeatedly, and begins leaking gas of some sort.

= It turns, and fires on Annah again.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 4/4 Total: 8

<OOC> Elemental says, "Hit. Defence?"

Conrad stares. "Fuck...". He glances around. "Focus your attacks on that damned cruiser!" he calls out through the comm.

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/5 Total: 8

<OOC> Elemental says, "42 damage."

= The other fires on Lemon. Defence?

Annah is lost in the specticle of destruction, and does not react in time to dodge. "&$#*!"

You paged Conrad with 'Yes.'.

Lemon rolls 2d10 and gets: 1/5 Total: 6

<OOC> Lemon says, "6/10"

Lemon eeks and fires the boosters

<OOC> Elemental says, "Under defence value?"

Conrad pages: Would that have the HP gaining feature as well, or just the ACV/DCV?

Kiojunak says "NO! Hijaliya!!!!!"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Yes. roll/target number"

<OOC> Lemon says, "AHHHH! Damn Lag"

You paged Conrad with 'Just Body, I think.'.

<OOC> Elemental says, "OK. Annah."

<OOC> Annah says, "Is the cruiser in range?"

<OOC> Conrad says, "How many mechs left (enemy)?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "It's in range of Long Range weapons this round. Two."

Annah swings her aim again to follow her target. "You're not getting away with that, oh no." The Electron Overcharger Rifle releases its blast again.

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 1/6 Total: 7

From afar, Conrad nods. We'll call it that for now, talk later about it? *reconfigures that) So that'd be +27 to ACV/DCV...

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

You paged Conrad with 'No, it's one Body per 15 damage.'.

= You're on target.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Damage?"

From afar, Conrad rights, got confused. So, +5 Body.

<OOC> Annah says, "66 damage, if it doesn't dodge."

<OOC> Annah says, "armor piercing damage, at that."

= It so dead. The remaining one is looking lonely, and concerned. Lemon.

= The flaming hulk hurtles towards the Earth. It looks bound for the Indian Ocean.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Can I try and target a vital point?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Sure. +4 modifier to hit, unless you have the releavtn Gun Bunny attribute."

Lemon takes careful aim and fires a thin beam of aggitated particles at the thing's head.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Double or triple damage if you hit, though, or even instant destruction."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Best I get is a -2 from skill"

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 1/1 Total: 2

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 6/5 Total: 11

= Wow. Roll 2d6.

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/3 Total: 6

Annah stares at the decending station husk. "Anything we can do to stop it from flooding half of Asia when it hits, Sir?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "53 base damage"

<OOC> Annah says, "Crit on a called shot. Quintuple ouch."

<OOC> Elemental says, "That was the fighter you destroyed there."

Conrad runs a quick speed calculation, taking into account Mech travel speeds and strengths.

<OOC> Conrad says, "Internal Computers. Got to love them."

<OOC> Annah says, "Ah, NM then."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Quintuple? 212, ja?"

<OOC> Conrad says, "Ouchies..."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Actually, don't bother. It's blown into glittering dust."

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 2/1 Total: 3

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/2 Total: 3

Lemon does a little victory dance in empty space "Yes!"

= The cruiser moves to track the Minerva as it tries to get to the side. The massive side-mounted cannon fires, and the HSP ship is barely able to avoid the attack. Over the comms comes. "Hamilton here. All free units, attack that ship or it will tear us to pieces!"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Annah."

<OOC> Conrad has an action yet, Ja?

<OOC> Elemental says, "Ah yes."

<OOC> Annah says, "How long to get to medium range at Space Flight 3?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "And Kiojunak, too."

<OOC> Elemental says, "One round."

Kiojunak lets out a rage filled roar as he takes out a rifle from the back of his mech, the two generators on the side extending and powering up, he stops and aims the Linear Launcher at the cruisser, screaming out "GET OUT!!!!!!!"

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 1/2 Total: 3

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "THat's a hell of a hit."

= It's not dodging. Damage?

Conrad moves to get in range of that cruiser to strike it.

<OOC> Conrad says, "Sorry, hit enter early."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "60 dmg and bypassing armor."

Lemon says "Someone give me a ride over there? Please?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "If I say you hit, that means I want to know the damage."

<OOC> Elemental says, "It has Space Flight."

<OOC> Lemon says, "I know, but then we can kill 2 birds with 1 stone. We both get over there, and I get to shoot this turn."

= The shield stops some of the impact, but not all. Something explodes in the side of the ship, and it oozes vapour.

Conrad replies over the comm, "Not much we can do about that. It's traveling too quickly. You heard our orders. Move". He'll grab Lemon's vehicle and bring it along for the ride with his free hand as well.

Lemon says "Whee!"

= You do so.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "The engineering section?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "No, near the gun decks."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Good."

<OOC> Annah says, "My turn?"

= Two of the frontal guns turn and focus fire on Kiojunak.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 6/1 Total: 7

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 6/5 Total: 11

= One is on target. Defence?

<OOC> Elemental says, "(nudge)"

Annah has disconnected.

Annah has connected.

Conrad pages: (Question: What is a Mech's Body Stat normally equal to, or should I add it to mine with those strikes?)

You paged Conrad with 'Use yours.'.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Joe, you with us?"

From afar, Conrad nods. Just checking.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 6/5 Total: 11

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/5 Total: 6

= One of the frontal guns misses the Minerva, but the side-mounted cannon hits, enveloping the ship in plasma, shorting out it's forcefield, and sending it spinning.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Annah."

<OOC> Annah says, "What would it take to hit one of the guns?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Called shot, so +4."

Annah speeds for the enemy ship in an arc, firing the Gravity Rail Gun as the distance closes. "You're not blowing up more of my friends!"

<OOC> Annah says, "No called shot, two normal attacks."

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 1/5 Total: 6

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 6/1 Total: 7

<OOC> Annah says, "36 damage each."

<OOC> Elemental says, "You can make two attacks, right? In any case, both hit, and breach the force field, only to be absorbed by the armour."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Lemon."

Lemon pages: called shot again, going to use the reroll if neccessary

You paged Lemon with 'OK. +4.'.

<OOC> Annah shrugs. "If I can lower the force field, that's good enough for me."

Lemon levels the arm cannon and squints at what she thinks might be a vital point "This is probably not going to work.."

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 5/1 Total: 6

<OOC> Lemon says, "8/8"

<OOC> Lemon says, "With my skill and speciality"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Roll 1 dice."

<OOC> Lemon says, "High or low?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "I need to know what to pray for"

<OOC> Elemental says, "High. Roll."

Lemon rolls 1d6 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Sorry about that, Mom had a major hissy fit and kicked me off the computer for looking up my sister's grades which she already knows."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Damage x4. Total?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "212"

You paged Kiojunak with 'Make a defense roll vs a main cruiser gun.'.

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/5 Total: 8

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "That's close but a dodge."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Narf"

<OOC> Conrad says, "Patience"

<OOC> Lemon says, "El's typing, I'd say"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Did any of you guys hit the engineering seciton?"

<OOC> Conrad wouldn't know?

<OOC> Conrad has a sword. I try to cut things in 2.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Looking stuff up."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "It'd be in the back..."

<OOC> Lemon says, "I think I might've just blown something to hell."

<OOC> Annah says, "The imfamous BESM crit system at work."

= The shot rips through the vessel, causing a series of internal explosions within the rear of the ship, causing it to lurch and begin to roll away.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Conrad."

Lemon says "Heh heh heh.."

Kiojunak says "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Conrad charges up the Gravity Laser Beam and brings his Mech's sword swinging down at the nasty cruiser. "You will pay for your crimes!"

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 5/4 Total: 9

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 2/6 Total: 8

<OOC> Conrad says, "Both hits"

Annah says "Hey! We want prisoners, remember."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Damage?"

<OOC> Conrad says, "120, 75"

<OOC> Conrad says, "Wait, 127, 82, FWIW."

= You keep cutting into the crippled vessel, damaging it further.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Kiojunak."

<OOC> Elemental says, "BRB"

Connection reset by peer.

Will re-attempt connection in 45 seconds.

Or you can initiate it sooner manually.

SimpleMU - Unregistered - Please Register and gain more features!

Resolving Hostname Address For: ogrmush.com Port:6700

Opening connection to 216.235.252.225 6700

Connecting

Connected

This world is Pueblo 1.0 enhanced



._###_. _#___.

H@ .N@@@@L _@@@@@@@@L J@@@@@@@@N_.

N@).@@@@@@@@@. J@@F `N@@@) @@@@@@@@@@@@@L

J@@@@@F""4@@@@@_ (@@N` 4@@@ (@F `"N@@@@N.

.@@@@` #@@@@) .N@H` (@@@) @L._ 4@@@@

(@@@` .' `N@@@H H@@) `@@@` @N@@) N@@@.

H@@` `@@@@ J@@) HF @@@@ J@@@

(@@# H@@@) (@@@ @@@H .N@@N`

.@@@) (@@@) @@@) @@@) .J@@H"

@@@@` J@@@ (@@@ @@@ .J@@N`

J@@@@ @@@F @@@F (@@@H@@H"

N4@@H (@@@) @@@) .. ._@@@@F`

(@@# J@@" (@@@) JN@L 4@@@@@L

(@@H (@@) (@@@) #@@@N `4@@@@@H

#@@N (@@) (@@@) J@@@@F @@@@@@@L

#@@@. J@@) (@@@@. .@@@@@@) .@@F4@@@@N.

(@@@L .N@N` N@@@L .J@H`N@@@` (@@ 4@@@@N.

`@@@@N__J@@@F (@@@@@@@@@F @@@) (@F "N@@@H

(@@@@@@@@F `@@@@@@` @@@) (N@) (@@@@L

`N@@@H" `"" .@@@ `4@` `H@@@L.

(@@) `4@@

(@@` "

the Online Gaming Resource (@F ogrmush.com 6700

"

\-------------------------------------------------------------------------/

| Website: www.ogrmush.com email: staff@ogrmush.com |

| OGR WebRing: www.ogrmush.com/ogring |

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------<

| connect <name> <password> WHO - see who is currently connected. |

| connect guest QUIT - disconnect from OGR. |

/-------------------------------------------------------------------------\


NOTICE: automatic character creation is currently disabled. For information

on obtaining a character, please login as a guest and read the posts

on the announcements bulletin board.


Either that player does not exist, or has a different password.


--(This space intentionally left blank)--



MOTD: ** Important Notice **


April 8/03: Until further notice, new character creations have been disabled. If you wish to have a new alt created, please @mail *staff and we will create one for you. If you are a Guest and would like a character, please see bbpost 1/14 (type: +bbread 1/14). We apologize for the inconvenience.



Last connect was from m180-mp1.cvx1-b.man.dial.ntli.net on Mon Jun 2 20:20:06 2003.

MAIL: 3 messages in folder 0 [unnamed] (3 unread, 0 cleared).

Tabletop Room 2(#2828R)

Stepping into the room, you step into a small room, seemingly carved from a smooth white stone. An eclectic collection of tables and seats sit around. A large collection of strange artefacts sit around, and carved into the wall are depictions of famous scenes from games past and present.

Contents:

Kiojunak

Reality Button Version 2.0

Conrad

Annah

Lemon

Famous Scene 3

Famous Scene 2

Famous Scene 1

Obvious exits:

Out <O>

<OOC> Conrad needs to Crit with the 120 damage gun.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Kiojunak."

Kiojunak races forward to the ship, crying out in his native language trying to see if someone is still there and would be able to come aboard his mech.

= It looks mostly wrecked. Certainly out of control. No individuals visible. Probably a lot of people dead, though.

Lemon opens the comms and turns on the translator "Ready to surrender? Or are you hungry for more?"

Kiojunak continues crying out to the vast universe.

You paged Lemon with 'You sense something behind you a moment before whatever it is attacks. Defence?'.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 4/2 Total: 6

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 1/5 Total: 6

Lemon shoots 'upwards' and spins around

Annah flies in to try and help Kio look for survivors. "Minerva, we need help here. Have to rescue the survivors."

= Whatever it was is now gone, in a pulse of red light.

<OOC> Annah says, "What, the whole ship?"

Lemon says "Somethings out here. I think it's Cianadar with his teleporting trick."

= There's an explosion, as a bay door is blasted outwards from the inside. Something shoots up, and charges Conrad, bringing melee weapons of it's own round to attack twice. Defence?

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 4/4 Total: 8

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/5 Total: 8

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 2/1 Total: 3

<OOC> Conrad says, "Made it"

<OOC> Conrad says, "On the first, at least."

<OOC> Elemental says, "For one. For the other, 75 damage, armour is worth half."

<OOC> Conrad has armor 20, so reduction of 10, Force Fields have any effect?

<OOC> Elemental says, "Full."

<OOC> Conrad says, "35 Damage (30 Force Field Negation, 10 from armor)"

Conrad calls through his comm, "Fuck! Aggressors still coming!"

= The mecha that attacked doesn't look like the others you've seen. It's heavily built, with heavy shoulder-mounted guns, and apparently has four arms. Two are free, but one carries a whip that ripples with fire, and the other the axe that just struck Conrad's mech, also awash with fire. "This is General Rikonian of the Suli e. Bring your best warrior to face me, if you dare!"

= At that point, communications suddenly go dead. What's everyone's Sensors rating?

<OOC> Lemon says, "3."

<OOC> Annah says, "3"

<OOC> Conrad says, "In this form? 1"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "I got Anylitic 3."

= Those with 3 and above sense something really big coming into view around the horizon of the Earth. Framed as it is by the Sun, it's shape cannot be precisely made out. You see an enormous, blocky shape, about five times the size of the cruiser you defeated (which seems to be launching escape pods). A bridge just out in front, and a huge gun seems to be underslung, emerging from the rear, and held rigid by pylons. Around it are small explosions.

Dropped.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Annah."

Lemon says "This is bad.."

Conrad says "What's bad?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "You can see it unaided, once you know where to look."

Lemon says "Ehh... You know that cruiser we just broke up? Thats it's mommy."

Kiojunak pages: Do I know how bad this is?

<OOC> Annah says, "Comms are down, remember."

You paged Kiojunak with 'One word for ya. Dreadnought.'.

<OOC> Annah says, "Or can we still talk to each other?"

<OOC> Lemon waves the Telepathy stick, FWIW.

<OOC> Conrad has an internal communicator, for what it's worth.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Those who pass a Sensors check at +3 Df can."

<OOC> Lemon says, "What do we roll for a sensors check?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Computers, sorry. Mind based."

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 1/5 Total: 6

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 5/2 Total: 7

<OOC> Lemon says, "Pass."

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 6/2 Total: 8

<OOC> Conrad says, "Missed it by 1."

Annah whimpers to herself, but manages to focus on the here and now. "Sir, maybe we should tell the Minerva to prep for getting the hell out of here." Twisting around, she fires at the new Mecha to slow its attacks.

Lemon comms Minerva "Captain? Instructions?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Those who made it can send and recieve communications."

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 2/1 Total: 3

Conrad isn't responding, unable to get his communications up and running.

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/3 Total: 6

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 4/2 Total: 6

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 4/1 Total: 5

= "....have sustained severe damage....bridge has been hit....stand by...."

<OOC> Annah says, "Two hits on Riko."

<OOC> Annah says, "36 damage each, if he doesn't dodge."

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/5 Total: 6

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 6/4 Total: 10

= The first one misses. The second doesn't. Damage?

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "That's a definate roll."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Lemon."

Annah radios, "Minerva, Mr. Skarka, do you need me to help get the Gate online?"

Kiojunak says "Forget him! It's an Allell Dreadnought, I don't know what's with you but you really pissed them off..."

Lemon hovers, scanning the surroundings.

Lemon pages: Holding action, looking for Cian

<OOC> Annah says, "Damage is 36."

You paged Lemon with 'No sign of him in the local area.'.

Lemon says "Damnit, this isn't fair!"

= It is absorbed by the force field.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Alert me at the end of the turn, so I can use my action"

<OOC> Annah says, "Does the field seem to weaken?"

You paged Annah with 'No, but you oughtta get back anyway...."'.

<OOC> Elemental says, "No."

<OOC> Annah says, "Frek. The captain would have the best mecha."

<OOC> Conrad says, "And I would have down communications right now."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Want I should include you in the Quasi Psionic Battle Collective, Eus? ;)"

= The dreadnought seems to be rolling around the side of the Earth. On your sensors, you can see the blips of friendly mecha, including two of the other Minvera squadron, wink out. in it's wake. Even the defensive guns seem to be obliterating lesser vessels with one hit.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Conrad."

<OOC> Conrad says, "Riko is still by me after attacking me, right?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "More or less."

Conrad doesn't hear Kiojunak due to down communications and instead (though foolishly, perhaps) fires on Rikonian with both weapons.

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 5/6 Total: 11

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 4/3 Total: 7

<OOC> Conrad whews. Both hits.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 4/3 Total: 7

= The one that was fired first is dodged.

<OOC> Conrad says, "82 Vampiric Drainer"

<OOC> Annah says, "See, that's why you use the big gun *second*."

Conrad pages: If it goes through, sucks 5 body points from him.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Can I search for some escape pods or lose suited evacuees from the cruiser?"

<OOC> Conrad says, "No, Vampiric is your friend. Vampiric Body Drainers are fun. :)"

= You slash through the forcefield, and sparks wrack the vessel, though it pulls away, smoking.

Lemon pages: Does it take an action to turn on Telepathy?

You paged Lemon with 'Yes.'.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Kiojunak, make a Mind check, modified for Heightened Sight or Heightened Awareness."

<OOC> Elemental says, "No modifiers."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Spending 15 energy to raise Mind by one."

<OOC> Lemon says, "You can do that?!"

<OOC> Elemental says, "OK"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Only for a round. It's the equivalent of spending Will."

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 1/5 Total: 6

<OOC> Annah says, "It's 10 energy, it raises a Stat by one for a few minutes."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "I got it."

= You can see about 31 escape pods.

<OOC> Annah says, "Combat Values do not raise with it, however."

Annah comms Kio, "Your crew will be fine, the big scary ship will get them. If you want to live, you better come with us."

= The jamming lifts. The dreadnought seems to have entered a high orbit, and is slowly rolling towards your location. You can see several robots emerging and launching towards your position.

<OOC> Elemental says, "But not in range yet."

Conrad speaks now that he's got communications. "Updates! I've sustained some damage from that odd looking battleoid".

Kiojunak ignores Annah's words and collects as many escape pods as he can, hopping that one of them would contain his friend.

Lemon says "Minerva? Are you there? We need some direction out here.."

Rikonian says ""--requesting aid. Not for me, for my ship, or these dishonourable screefice will destroy it!""

Annah comms back through the translator, "You attacked us first, you mean lier!"

Lemon says "You're the one who broke truce! You're the dishonorable git!"

= "This is the Minerva. There is no response from New Atlantis ground control. We are retreating to Ariadne Docks."

Conrad nods. "Minerva, orders for battleoids currently engaged?"

Kiojunak takes as many escape pods to the Minerva and dropping them off if possible, then going back to collect more.

<OOC> Elemental says, "You can take two per action."

<OOC> Annah says, "Please get ones that'll be friendly to us."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Doing so."

Rikonian says ""And you attack the fallen and defy my request for honourable combat. I shall be avenged, no matter how long it takes.""

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Lather rinse and repeat."

Conrad replies, "What request? You jammed our communications, if you'll recall. Makes it hard to hear your request".

<OOC> Lemon says, "Is his mech disabled?"

= Kiojunak drops two pods off in the Minerva's bay.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Before the comms went down. And no."

= "HSP Minerva to all remaining craft. Redock, and prepare to gate....oh my God!"

Lemon says "Why deal honorably with treacherous scum like yourself? Surrender now, and we won't kill- Ah crap."

Annah withdraws towards the Minerva. "You blew up the station, with lots of civilians onboard!"

Lemon turns and heads for the Minerva

Conrad withdraws as well. "You heard him! Redock!" He heads for the Minerva.

= Helen's voice, the normally unemotional voice of the Minerva, cracks. "....what is it doing...."

Annah says "Kio, please come with us. We're about to go."

Kiojunak has the next two pods in his hand and reluctantly goes to dock.

Annah docks.

"Helen? What is it? Relay images," he says as he goes to dock (and will dock, if not stopped).

<OOC> Conrad says, "That was me"

<OOC> Elemental says, "OK, typing."

= The Dreadnought's main gun crackles with energy, and then fires, a broad beam of energy shooting out of its underslung main gun and slamming into the Earth's surface where eastern Russia once was. The effect blasts the clouds away, and is visible from orbit, a great circlular blast appearing on the ground. And then something else emerges from the hull of the dreadnought. A single spherical bomb, visible even from this distance, that spirals down to Earth, to land in the crater vacated by the blast.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Rikonian shoots backwards. "Saints, what are they doing....."

Lemon stares at the screen "Oh.."

Annah comms, "See, see!"

Kiojunak says "Christ.."

Muffled sobs come from Annah's Gewitter.

Conrad curses. "Oh, hell...". He lowers his head, letting a few tears drop from inside his battleoid.

Lemon whispers "What kind of madmen.."

Kiojunak says "Fucking Allell..."

Annah says "Minerva command, did.. did we get any escape pods from the station? Could any of the Consortium have survived?"

= "...not reading anyhting...."

<OOC> Lemon says, "" Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force. ""

= The sphere vanishes. There is no visible sign for a few seconds, and then cracks start to emerge from the point of impact they quickly turn red, as magma flows to the surface, and flow across the surface. A pall of steam begins to spread outwards, chansing the cracks. The Dreadnought begins to pull away. With no sound, the Earth begins to deform, collapsing inwards. Fire consumes the orb, as it loses it's shape. Finally, an explosion shatters the globe, sending colossal lumps of rock floating away. They continue, until nothing is left recognisable as once being the Earth. And then the gateway passes over you all.

<OOC> Elemental says, "End of session."

<OOC> Lemon applauds for Elemental

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

<OOC> Annah groans.

<OOC> Conrad claps and groans at once.

<OOC> Annah says, "It's like it was scripted from both sides. The Consortium knew what was out there, and the Allell had a planet-killer waiting nearby."

<OOC> Lemon says, "They knew something.."

<OOC> Conrad nods. Yeah. If only Conrad's comms were up. He'd have gone for the Big One.

<OOC> Annah says, "The frozen settlers are on-board, right?"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "I think I'm going to kill every Allell I see from here on out."

<OOC> Elemental says, "No. They're on the base on the Moon."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Damn straight! We kill them shits and take their stuff!"

<OOC> Conrad says, "Allell = Dead Things."

<OOC> Annah says, "Frell. We're going to have to go get them somehow."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Agreed."

<OOC> Elemental says, "So, what did you think of tonight? I'm almost scared to ask. ;-)"

<OOC> Conrad says, "It was fun. Allell = Dead Things though."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Good job! Fun send off for the campaign"

<OOC> Annah is feeling non-genocidal, for some reason.

Lemon pages: Seriously. Nice work on getting us all involved in the main thrust of the quest at once

<OOC> Annah says, "Probably shock. ;)"

<OOC> Kiojunak wants to kill something, slow and messily.

<OOC> Conrad is ICly a military guy. So, he'll follow all orders to blow the hell out of the Allell (hey, that rhymes).

<OOC> Lemon says, "I have to say I really like this system now. Much, much better. And Lindsey did surprisingly well for someone not designed with combat in mind at all"

<OOC> Annah says, "Ah! That's it. Annah wants to find out why they did it, who ordered it, and kill THEM slowly."

<OOC> Conrad says, "Well, when you Crit and rol la 6..."

<OOC> Lemon says, "He's a poet and he didn't even know it"

<OOC> Elemental says, "I've got to say, that critical hit took me completely by surprise. It was within 10 points of destruction after Conrad had a go too."

<OOC> Conrad curses. If only the Big Gun had hit.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Yay for critical hits!"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "I need bigger guns..."

<OOC> Annah says, "Yeah, I was wondering about that. Not the combat skillz, but Lemon's character."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Oh, it was already crippled."

<OOC> Lemon says, "What about it?"

<OOC> Annah says, "I thought she was uber-geek scientist, right? That's why we were military and she wasn't."

<OOC> Elemental says, "I can't find the rules for character advencement...."

<OOC> Annah says, "Top of page 188."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Ta."

<OOC> Conrad says, "188"

<OOC> Lemon says, "The captain ordered me out. Otherwise I would've manned a Big Gun probably, or done nothing"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Blame El."

<OOC> Annah says, "Yeah, I can see that. It was lines like "Ready to surrender? Or are you hungry for more?" and "Why deal honorably with treacherous scum like yourself?" that made me do double takes."

<OOC> Conrad nods. Need to invest in Armor. Or new guns.

<OOC> Annah says, "Geeks with their toyz is a cool model. But she was getting so... violent and aggressive about it."

<OOC> Kiojunak is going to cry in his cabin for days afterwards.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Consider the anime loving geeks you know and what'd happen if you put them in Power Armor."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Okay, two bonus skill points to everyone, and RP vote. That won't have an immediate effect, but I'll tally them, and you get an extra CP when you get above a certain amount. I too will cast a vote."

<OOC> Lemon says, "That and theres good justification for being Seriously Pissed off."

Annah pages: Kio

Kiojunak pages: Conrad

<OOC> Lemon says, "Ya know.. Treachery and mass murder and all that"

Conrad pages: Kio