You say "When we left our heroes, they had just recovered their war machines, and were getting ready to leave the hangar where the Minerva was stored."

Annah has reconnected.

<OOC> Annah says, "I will do as best I can with the situation."

Kiojunak flies his mech over to open the airlock out.

Annah has partially disconnected.

<OOC> Annah says, "Okay, if this keeps up, I'll have to bow out for the week. :P"

Conrad does a quick scan of his mech, making sure it hasn't been tampered with, then jacks in.

Annah hugs Gewitter's leg, then plugs in.

<OOC> Elemental says, "It hasn't."

<OOC> Elemental says, "How are you opening it?"

Annah has partially disconnected.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Capture a mech for me. I might as well go with flow and build myself a giant penis enlargement substitute that doubles as a weapon of mass destruction."

<OOC> Annah says, "Doesn't the bay have a manual open device?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Little known fact: All anime mech pilots have very small penises. It's considered a requirement for the course."

<OOC> Kiojunak hoping big manual rotator thin near the bulkhead that the mech spins it's hand around to open the door. Like Gundam.

<OOC> Annah says, "Or a mech-sized handle to pull."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Basiclly."

<OOC> Elemental says, "There doesn't seem to be a way of opening it from in here."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Burst through the wall like a stripper out of a cake!"

<OOC> Annah says, "Calling on Annah's detailed knowledge of the ship, how *do* we open it?"

<OOC> Conrad says, "What's the door made out of?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Can I just push the open button?"

Kiojunak says "Uh, guys, I don't see a big lever over here..."

Conrad replies, "I'm sure I could drill us a hole".

Kiojunak says "Is that a good idea?"

Annah says "Nobody's cutting a hole in my ship."

Annah has partially disconnected.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Hello? Can I push the 'Open cargo bay doors' button?"

Kiojunak says "Is there a pressurized collar for the refugges to get to the ship?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Where are you?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "No."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Certainly hope so."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Me? I'm Chaotic Everywhere."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Or hell, the robot could do it."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "I'd think you should be in the robot when you do it. Depressurization and all that."

<OOC> Annah pokes El. "What are the different ways it *can* be opened?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "None that you can see."

<OOC> Annah says, "Was that to me?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes."

Annah has partially disconnected.

<OOC> Lemon says, "And here I thought it was open, unlocked doors that were the problem.."

<OOC> Annah says, "Annah has obsesively studdied the plans for this ship, I would expect her to know how to open the bay doors."

<OOC> Lemon says, "So.. since I'm likely hiding somewhere, can I just make my one contribution to this session and have the robot open the door?"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Sure, if you don't want to be in it, just say how you're doing it."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Don't actually have much choice, now do I? As for opening the door.. How about: Me: "Robot, open the door." Robot "Yes ma'am!""

<OOC> Elemental says, "The bay doors go across almost all of the far wall, and folded outwards when you docked, meeting in the middle. They seem quite sturdy and solid. There's no visible means of opening them from here."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Thats what control rooms are for."

<OOC> Lemon is almost assuredly not in the bay.

<OOC> Annah says, "Does Annah know how they are? From the bridge, the control room in the corner of the bay, what?"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "We're out of the ship and now in the station bay, trying to get out into space."

<OOC> Elemental says, "FCOL....you can blast them open, prise them open, or see if any of the controls in the room the guard was in work."

<OOC> Lemon does so then.

<OOC> Elemental says, "And Lemon, it's transformable, remember? You can be out there with them, if you choose."

<OOC> Annah is confused. "Are the door that won't open for the Minerva, or the bay the Minerva is in?

<OOC> Elemental says, "For the bay."

<OOC> Annah says, "Ahhhhh, see I thought you meant the *Mech Bay*. That's why I was against just blowing them open."

<OOC> Conrad pats his big, shiny drill.

Annah says "You want a hole in the doors, Sgt?"

Kiojunak says "Well does Lemon have a radio or something on her?"

Conrad replies, "If we can't figure out how to open them without blowing them to pieces," he says, transforming his mech to mobile drill mode.

<OOC> Elemental says, "She can."

Annah says "Please let me, sir. I made something just for things like this. Can I?"

Conrad replies, "If Lemon can't figure out a way to open them normally, then feel free".

<OOC> Lemon looking for the controls in that one control room.

<OOC> Elemental says, "You find 'em."

<OOC> Lemon push the shiny pretty buttons.

You paged Lemon with 'Intelligence / Computers, +3'.

Annah steps Gewitter forward, an enormous diamond tipped chainsaw unfolding from the left arm and clicking into place. "I almost hope she doesn't."

Lemon pages: Succeede on a roll of 9 or less.

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 4/4 Total: 8

You paged Lemon with 'And are you using the robot or not?'.

= The air is drained from the room, then the doors open onto space.

Lemon pages: Yes.

= You're looking out onto the alien planet, slowly rotating.

You paged Lemon with 'OK'.

From afar, Lemon heads for the Minerva, not having been invited to this broo ha ha. "Lookit me, Mommy! I'm guarding the flag!"

You paged Lemon with 'They can see you, pose it.'.

Annah frowns. "Awwww." The chainsaw folds back.

Kiojunak shifts his mech into fighter mode, "Flaming Vicious Uwralee, launch!" Then goes out to suck vacum, coming back around to find the pannel cuplings.

Lemon heads for the Minerva in her armor, not having been invited to the newest orgy of violence.

<OOC> Lemon says, "I need a bigger gun."

Conrad transforms his mech back into stealth mode.

<OOC> Elemental says, "You do so."

Annah burns out, and follows the plan.

= The panel links are not hard to find.

Conrad follows on out, invisible.

<OOC> Annah says, "Remind me, when do we signal everyone else to run for it?"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "When the power goes out, which is when the cuplings are severed."

Annah readies the chainsaw of doom. "Ready on your signal, Sir."

Conrad nods. "Alright," he says from within his mech. "Go!"

Kiojunakkeeps a few seconds so he can lock on to the links, the wings spread out a bit then launch a missle to blow apart the nearest coupling.

= (radio) "Attention, ------ craft. You have not been cleared for launch. Please disarm your weapons or be treated as hostile."

Annah has reconnected.

<OOC> Annah says, "Last saw mine."

= (radio) "Attention, ------ craft. You have not been cleared for launch. Please disarm your weapons or be treated as hostile."

Conrad is disarmed at the moment (no weapons in this form), so he ignores it.

Annah comms, "I think that's our cue, sir."

<OOC> Conrad pages Annah what you missed.

Annah swings the chainsaw, slicing throught the key points.

<OOC> Elemental says, "They have Armour 20 and 30 HP, so just describe how you're doing it."

Annah sends bright sparks flaring into the blackness of space, as Gewitter cuts the delicate machinery to ribbons.

Conrad comms to Lemon. "Lemon, bring a battleoid out. We need to speed the process up".

Kiojunak stays a fair distance away from the station, not doing anything for a minute or so, but then his wings fan out and a flurry of missles streak out heading straight to the couplings, crippling or blowing them completely off the station.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Do we have a spare battleoid? And if we do, it's one of the crappy one's isn't it?"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Or you could use your suit."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes and yes. Your robot's better."

<OOC> Annah says, "Why not just use the robat in armor mode, it's at least as badass as any of our mecha."

Lemon comms back "My armor has a bigger weapon and better defenses. Mind if I bring that out?

<OOC> Conrad says, "You have your own? *thought you had a standard one*"

Conrad replies, "Sure".

<OOC> Lemon says, "He specified battleoid, is why I asked"

Lemon sighs, puts down her magazine, treks to the airlock and floats out to the group.

<OOC> Lemon says, "How many links are there?"

= The solar sails drift off gracefully into space, and immediately, almost all of the lights go out, leaving only a faint blue glow in a few places. However, several orblike ships (about eight) with three guns protruding have launched, and train guns on you.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Inits"

You publicly roll 1d6 and get: 5 Total: 5

Annah rolls 1d6 and gets: 4 Total: 4

Kiojunak rolls 1d6 and gets: 6 Total: 6

Lemon says "Fuck... I KNEW I should've worked harder on cloning myself."

<OOC> Annah says, "10"

Lemon rolls 1d6 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "13"

Conrad rolls 1d6 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Lemon says, "It's +combat value, right? Then 14"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes."

<OOC> Conrad says, "10"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Lemon."

Annah has partially disconnected.

Lemon growls "This was not in my job description, damnit.", aiming her arm cannon at an orb and letting fly with a beam of energy.

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 6/4 Total: 10

<OOC> Lemon says, "Miss"

= Helen's voice comes over comms: "We're starting the breakout. I hope that alien's you contracted for transport is reliable...."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Almost certainly a hit."

<OOC> Elemental says, "You want under."

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 4/4 Total: 8

(New BB message (11/50) posted to 'OtherMU* Advertisements' by Zodiac: New Haven Mux - WoD)

<OOC> Conrad has Aura of Command, so I'm hoping it helped...

<OOC> Lemon says, "My combat value is 8"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Sorry, yes. Miss."

<OOC> Elemental says, "kiojunak"

Conrad replies, "Well, he likes danger and we can certainly offer him things nobody else can".

Kiojunak starts to move towards the spheres, not shifting into mech mode, but firing at the leading sphere with the main pulse cannons.

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 5/5 Total: 10

= "Just keep them busy."

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/3 Total: 6

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "A miss and a hit by 3."

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 3/6 Total: 9

<OOC> Elemental says, "Margin isn't important. Damage?"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "With autofire... 52."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Conrad"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "It go boom?"

= You blow a smoking string of holes across it.

<OOC> Annah says, "Is that dead or not? Just to be sure."

<OOC> Elemental says, "No."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "So no shields, just armor?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Seems so,."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Annah."

<OOC> Conrad says, "Sorry, screen locked"

<OOC> Lemon says, "You know, I've not been adding my skill boni."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Conrad."

Conrad heads towards them, moving to battle mode, and goes to strike at one of them with the sword and with Gravity Beam (2 attacks).

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 4/5 Total: 9

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 1/1 Total: 2

<OOC> Conrad says, "Hit both, 2nd Crit."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Damage?"

<OOC> Conrad says, "Crit is 2x, right?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "YEs."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "We got rid of the whole rolling crit thing? Okay."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Well, I did send an email...."

<OOC> Conrad says, "113, 256"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Thing's dead..."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Hello, overkill"

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 6/4 Total: 10

= It disintegrates, and erupts into a fireball. Annah.

Conrad snickers. "Wusses".

Annah lays down support fire, sniping at the one Kio hit and getting some distance.

Lemon says "You needed me out here, why? Geesh Conrad, what're you compensating for with that gun?"

Conrad replies, "I'm the one with a wife, remember?"

Lemon says "Oh. That explains a lot, really."

<OOC> Annah says, "The second shot goes at one of the others if the first kills the sphere."

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 2/5 Total: 7

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 4/5 Total: 9

= Helen: "Open comms, remember? Keep your mind on the job."

<OOC> Annah says, "Hit and a miss, 30 damage."

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/2 Total: 3

Lemon says "Phooey."

= It jinks out of the way.

<OOC> Annah says, "They have multiple dodges?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Oh, sorry. Hit."

= The shot is absorbed by the armour.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 2/4 Total: 6

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 4/6 Total: 10

= Two of them fire at Conrad, trying to guess his location, but miss.

= The defence craft dodge around, trying to make you all face in different directions, and return fire.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 3/2 Total: 5

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 2/5 Total: 7

<OOC> Elemental says, "Kiojunak, defence?"

<OOC> Conrad says, "El, I shifted. I'm visible. *cringes at potential damage*"

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 4/4 Total: 8

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Just"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Then roll a defence."

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/3 Total: 6

<OOC> Conrad says, "Made it (barely)."

<OOC> Kiojunak looks at fighter stats, "Actually I made it by a lot."

= The last three send laser beams towards Annah.

Annah pages: We should exchange a few words about combat expectations after the game. That was one of the default weapons you gave us, and it was worthless.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 2/2 Total: 4

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 3/5 Total: 8

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 3/4 Total: 7

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 2/6 Total: 8

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 2/6 Total: 8

<OOC> Annah says, "No dodges for me."

<OOC> Elemental says, "One hits."

You paged Annah with 'Maybe we shouldn't. Massive Damage and Focused Damage both spring to mind.'.

<OOC> Elemental says, "45 damage"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Lemon."

<OOC> Lemon says, "How close are they?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Medium range."

Lemon points, clicks, fires.

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/6 Total: 9

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/4 Total: 5

<OOC> Lemon says, "Hit"

<OOC> Lemon says, "And miss"

= It evades the attack. Kiojunak.

Annah goes flying, the shields taking the hit, but weakening.

= You recognise this voice as the one who introduced you to the habitat. "What are you doing? Please desist at once!"

Lemon says "Well, if you let us go and take your bombs back, we'd be happy to leave peacfully"

Kiojunak does his best to fly closer to the station, hoping not to draw fire from the fighters while shifting into mech mode and launching a missle at the one that he hit and is still limping.

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 1/3 Total: 4

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 2/4 Total: 6

= Hit.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "That's so a hit."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "37 damage."

= It recoils from the hit, and begins to fall back.

<OOC> Elemental says, "COnrad."

<OOC> Conrad says, "How many, and how many damaged?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Seven, one damaged."

You paged Annah with 'Oh, and remember to add ACV to damage rolls.'.

Conrad directs Planet Breaker and his Gravity Laser at one of the undamaged ones that fired on him. "Hey now, learn to aim," she says.

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 6/6 Total: 12

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 2/3 Total: 5

<OOC> Conrad says, "Well..."

<OOC> Lemon says, "She does?"

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/2 Total: 3

<OOC> Conrad says, "That was the sword, btw, with the botch."

<OOC> Conrad says, "The dice are fickle with me, today."

= The craft dips out of the way of the beam.

<OOC> Elemental says, "No effect for the botch."

<OOC> Conrad nods.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Annah."

= "But why are you leaving? What chance do you have against the Empire?"

Lemon begins reciting that report they found for him.

Annah has reconnected.

<OOC> Annah says, "That sucked."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Annah."

Kiojunak says "Better chance than staying around here..."

<OOC> Annah says, "Last saw the alien asking us what we were doing."

<OOC> Conrad says, "Your attack"

Lemon finishes "And explain the bombs we found on our ship, why don't ya."

Annah charges up the Electron Overcharger Rifle. "Darn it, take this!"

= "After being party to such a disaster, of course you would be angry.....but listen to me, you will have no chance out there. We cannot allow you to leave, the bombs were to ensure that. Heavier ships are on their way, you cannot escape."

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 2/4 Total: 6

<OOC> Annah hits, armour piercing 60 damage.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/2 Total: 3

<OOC> Elemental says, "hang on, which one were you shooting at?"

Lemon says "Sorry, we'd rather not become extinct. Your own treachery caused this!"

<OOC> Annah says, "Whichever was attacked last."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Then you hit."

<OOC> Elemental says, "What level of AP?"

Annah has partially disconnected.

<OOC> Annah says, "Halves armour."

= It falls away, trailing smoke, and sparking erratically.

= They return fire. Two fire on Annah.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 3/1 Total: 4

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 2/4 Total: 6

<OOC> Elemental says, "And both hit."

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 5/4 Total: 9

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 4/3 Total: 7

Annah spins out of the way of one shot, but the other hits, and Gewitter trails smoke blobs.

<OOC> Annah says, "How much damage?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "45 damage."

= Two of them try to flank Conrad.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/3 Total: 4

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 3/5 Total: 8

<OOC> Elemental says, "One hits."

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 6/1 Total: 7

Conrad barely dodges out of the way.

= And the remaining pair fire on Lemon.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/5 Total: 6

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 6/3 Total: 9

= One is on target,.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Does piloting affect dodges when in a machine?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "No. Ranged Defence."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Didn't take piloting anyways"

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 4/5 Total: 9

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "How close are the fighters to me?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "And.. no."

<OOC> Elemental says, "45 damage."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Short range now."

Lemon says "Goddamnit, you scratched the paint job!"

<OOC> Lemon takes 5

= The damaged drone retreats from the fight.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Lemon."

<OOC> Lemon says, "The one that hit me, is he in plasma sword range?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "What's your Space Flight?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "3. Oh.. And that one shot didn't actually hit me, I forgot the +2 to my DCV... *blush*"

<OOC> Elemental says, "OK, it misses."

<OOC> Elemental says, "You can get there and attack."

<OOC> Lemon didn't design the mech, so forgets details.

Lemon draws a burning plasma sword, faces her opponent and salutes "You are so getting a plasma enema. CHARGE!"

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 2/5 Total: 7

<OOC> Lemon says, "Hit"

= "This is Holland, lieutenant. Minimal resistance....we're through to the hangar. Piper's getting her people through. The thing you hired seemed a bit surprised, but he says he can take them all on. We're still trying to get to the Minerva. Just a bit longer...."

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 5/4 Total: 9

<OOC> Elemental says, "Damage?"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<OOC> Lemon says, "63"

= You split the drone like a rotten apple. Kiojunak,.

Kiojunak heads up to the closest drome, a claws shooting out to ram into the drone, claws digging into the metal.

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 5/3 Total: 8

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/1 Total: 4

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 5/5 Total: 10

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Those hit."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Damage?"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "120"

<OOC> Elemental says, "60 each?"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Yes."

= It's caught from either side, and ripped in two. Conrad.

<OOC> Elemental says, "4 left."

= Behind you, the hangar bay doors start to close again.

Conrad glances to the two attacking. "Alright, now that's annoying," he says, swinging his sword at one while firing his gun on the other, moving backwards slightly so they can't so easily pin him between them.

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 2/1 Total: 3

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 5/5 Total: 10

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/2 Total: 3

<OOC> Conrad says, "Both hits"

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/2 Total: 3

<OOC> Elemental says, "(boggle)"

<OOC> Conrad curses.

= They desperately turn and twist, staying inches ahead.

<OOC> Conrad says, "3 rolls of a total of 3..."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Annah."

Kiojunak the forearms of his Jurgral reel back in quickly, locking back in place, trying to toss the scrap still handing around his claws.

Annah says "I've got you covered, Sgt." She powers up the Rifle as Gewitter swings around from the other side, and blasts one of the spheres that evaded him. "Eat lighting!"

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 1/3 Total: 4

<OOC> Annah says, "Hit, armour halved, 60 damage."

= It begins belching smoke, and falls away. The drones begin to retreat, to defend the Orbital.

= As they do, they fire some parting shots. Conrad and Kiojunak, two each.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 4/4 Total: 8

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 4/1 Total: 5

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 5/2 Total: 7

<OOC> Elemental says, "1 hits Conrad."

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 6/3 Total: 9

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 5/3 Total: 8

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 2/6 Total: 8

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/4 Total: 7

= Both miss Kiojunak.

<OOC> Conrad says, "Dodged"

<OOC> Elemental says, "BRB."

Connection reset by peer.

Will re-attempt connection in 45 seconds.

Or you can initiate it sooner manually.

SimpleMU - Unregistered - Please Register and gain more features!

Resolving Hostname Address For: ogrmush.com Port:6700

Opening connection to 216.235.252.225 6700

Connecting

Connected

This world is Pueblo 1.0 enhanced



._###_. _#___.

H@ .N@@@@L _@@@@@@@@L J@@@@@@@@N_.

N@).@@@@@@@@@. J@@F `N@@@) @@@@@@@@@@@@@L

J@@@@@F""4@@@@@_ (@@N` 4@@@ (@F `"N@@@@N.

.@@@@` #@@@@) .N@H` (@@@) @L._ 4@@@@

(@@@` .' `N@@@H H@@) `@@@` @N@@) N@@@.

H@@` `@@@@ J@@) HF @@@@ J@@@

(@@# H@@@) (@@@ @@@H .N@@N`

.@@@) (@@@) @@@) @@@) .J@@H"

@@@@` J@@@ (@@@ @@@ .J@@N`

J@@@@ @@@F @@@F (@@@H@@H"

N4@@H (@@@) @@@) .. ._@@@@F`

(@@# J@@" (@@@) JN@L 4@@@@@L

(@@H (@@) (@@@) #@@@N `4@@@@@H

#@@N (@@) (@@@) J@@@@F @@@@@@@L

#@@@. J@@) (@@@@. .@@@@@@) .@@F4@@@@N.

(@@@L .N@N` N@@@L .J@H`N@@@` (@@ 4@@@@N.

`@@@@N__J@@@F (@@@@@@@@@F @@@) (@F "N@@@H

(@@@@@@@@F `@@@@@@` @@@) (N@) (@@@@L

`N@@@H" `"" .@@@ `4@` `H@@@L.

(@@) `4@@

(@@` "

the Online Gaming Resource (@F ogrmush.com 6700

"

\-------------------------------------------------------------------------/

| Website: www.ogrmush.com email: staff@ogrmush.com |

| OGR WebRing: www.ogrmush.com/ogring |

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------<

| connect <name> <password> WHO - see who is currently connected. |

| connect guest QUIT - disconnect from OGR. |

/-------------------------------------------------------------------------\


NOTICE: automatic character creation is currently disabled. For information

on obtaining a character, please login as a guest and read the posts

on the announcements bulletin board.


Either that player does not exist, or has a different password.


--(This space intentionally left blank)--



MOTD: ** Important Notices **


April 8/03: Until further notice, new character creations have been disabled. If you wish to have a new alt created, please @mail *staff and we will create one for you. If you are a Guest and would like a character, please see bbpost 1/14 (type: +bbread 1/14). We apologize for the inconvenience.



Last connect was from m330-mp1.cvx2-a.lee.dial.ntli.net on Mon Jun 30 18:09:32 2003.

MAIL: 4 messages in folder 0 [unnamed] (4 unread, 0 cleared).

Tabletop Room 2(#2828R)

Stepping into the room, you step into a small room, seemingly carved from a smooth white stone. An eclectic collection of tables and seats sit around. A large collection of strange artefacts sit around, and carved into the wall are depictions of famous scenes from games past and present.

Contents:

Stats(#6712)

Kiojunak

Reality Button Version 2.0

Conrad

Annah

Lemon

Famous Scene 3

Famous Scene 2

Famous Scene 1

Obvious exits:

Out <O>

<OOC> Elemental says, "lemon."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Allright. The drones are fleeing, the doors are closing. Wheres the Minerva and merchant ship?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes, yes, inside, inside."

<OOC> Lemon says, "What was the plan at this point again?"

<OOC> Annah says, "The doors close, people board, doors open, ships come out, we all run away."

<OOC> Lemon says, "So, does closing is a good sign."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "We cover their backs."

Lemon holds action, then

<OOC> Lemon says, "doors, even"

= Piper: "We have a problem. The merchant ship is trapped in it's hangar--if they cripple it, they'll use us as hostages. Open the hangar by brute force...." (Gabbling in alien tongue) "The pilot disagrees, but do it!"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Kiojunak."

= "It's the left door."

<OOC> Elemental says, "There are three, the Minerva was in the centre."

Kiojunak takes out his Linear Launcher, aiming it at the left hangar, blowing a whole in it.

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 1/6 Total: 7

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "That's a hit."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "67, half armor."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Hole!'"

= You blow the door inwards. The three-endgined trader cruises out a few moments later. The Minerva follows a few moments later.

= Helen: "You're clear for docking. Hurry, before they get more firepower in here."

Annah races to return to the Minerva.

Conrad goes to dock with the Minerva, shifting to invisible mode and activating the invisibilty.

= The voice of the Moshka comes up. "Please reconsider! For all we have done, the Empire will be worse! We do not wish to see you become extinct!"

Kiojunak sticks the Linear Launcher back to his back while zipping off to get into the Minerva's docking bay and not be left behind by the mindstealling bugs.

Lemon says "Well, you should've thought of that before you tried to kill us."

Lemon flees to the Minerva

= "What can you hope to do out there?"

Annah says "You're nasty aweful people, and we don't like you at all."

Annah says "More than we can being locked up an spied on, nasty man."

Lemon says "Bug, actually. Nasty bug."

= The Gateway opens, and the trade ship goes to superluminal. You emerge in deep space, though it will take a few hours for the trading ship to catch up with you.

Conrad sighs. "Well, seems as though we've had some wonderful luck with the various races we've met so far," he says, shaking his head.

Lemon says "Somedays, I think God hates us."

= You unhook, and the robots are promptly set upon for repairs.

Annah is frantically checking out the smoking hole in Gewitter. "Waaaah, look what they did to you! Don't worry, I'll fix you in no time, I promise."

Lemon waits as the armor unfolds from around her "Conrad, you're in charge of the mechs, right?"

Kiojunak locks down the Flaming Vicious Uwralee and gets out of the cockpit, landing to the bay and starts telling the various crews on how to properly fix his mech.

Conrad looks at his mech, which is pretty much unharmed. "I'm in charge during battle, but not of repairs," he says.

Conrad says "I know some basics of repair and maintenance, but I don't pretend to be an expert."

Annah waves a hand in a distracted way. "I'm the maintainance chief for the Battleoids."

Lemon says "Shoot. Who would I need to talk to about getting my hands on spare parts? Because the wandering around in these space battles essentially clad in a trashcan is getting old, quick"

Lemon says "Ah, crap."

= Skarka says "Just lovable old me. Well, plainly, we're going to need to replace the fusion plant, pull out half those weapons, and....nah, just kidding.

Annah bites her lip. "Well, Holland and Natviklemos are... gone, so I guess you can use some of their stuff."

Conrad nods, content that the others will see Lemon's battleoid will be brought up to par.

Lemon looks between Skarka and Annah "Eh? Which one of you is in charge?"

Annah says "He's the chief engineer, I run the Mech bay. If you wanted, I guess I could use some of the alien MultiStage technology to create a Battleoid shell, one you could plug your suit into...."

Kiojunak takes a big ass slab of metal, pushes it up on the bulkhead, showing them how it's done, "There, now wheld."

= Skarka says "Heh, we should just roll the four of you up to make an honourary squadron. And that trashcan zapped that cruiser back into the stone age, so it can't be that bad."

Lemon says "Eh, lucky shot. The particle cannon has all the oomph of a wet firecracker."

Lemon says "And Annah, I'm afraid I'll be the one building things for my android."

Conrad shrugs. "Gotta hit the thing first. Accuracy is the first priority, really. I couldn't hit anything out there today".

Annah starts drawing blueprints in a grease stain. "Hook the particle cannon into an enhancer aray, extra armour that folds around, a remote that connects to the robot...."

Lemon shakes her head "I said 'no thanks'. I'll build what I need myself."

Annah seems to hear this time. "Oh. Well, then see what the other bay has left, I think the whole other squad got lost."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Who's chief science officer"

<OOC> Elemental says, "CHen."

Lemon says "I'll do that." Her eyes begin glazing slightly "I wonder if Chen would let me use the bio labs.."

Annah says "If you want, I can help with that, Sgt. I have a few target prediction systems we could try."

= Skarka says "Well, we'll see if we're going to get some time to tinker first, then we can sort out what goes where. From what I've heard, we'll need some time to resupply first. In any case, you'll probably need to have a word with the acting captain. She's having another council of war soon, and asked me to tell you to join her at your convenience.

Lemon sighs "We deserve promotions for all this."

Conrad looks over at Skarka. "So, you any idea where our next destination is going to be?" He nods to Annah. "The problem with her is that there isn't a lot of room to upgrade," he says. He nods to Skarka. "Well, let's all head on up there then, shall we?"

Annah nods to Skarka. "Yessir, just as soon as I'm sure Gewitter's okay."

Kiojunak says "Amen Lemon..."

Lemon heads upstairs, trailed by her silent robot

Conrad heads on up to the war council.

= "Ya think they tell me stuff like that? I'm just a grease monkey. And you can trust me with that robot. I can take apart Shwarze-Shalerne models blindfolded. In fact, I think I shall."

Annah says "Don't be silly, Sgt. Herashna. There's always room to upgrade. You said I could take out the life support system, and then standard models always have too many safety features. You only really need half of them."

Lemon pauses and calls over her shoulder "He's touchy. He doesn't like people that aren't me touching him."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Or was he talking to Annah?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Annah."

<OOC> Lemon says, "If so, retcon that"

Annah has reconnected.

Annah frowns, then shakes her head. "I feel better when I know everything in Gewitter by heart. It's okay, I'll come back and take care of him after."

<OOC> Annah says, "Last saw "Elemental says, "Annah.""

Kiojunak comes back from working on his mech for a while and goes over to the general group, sighing, "I just hope that I don't get anything too damaged here. I don't want to try and fit some of your parts into my mech..."

Annah nods. "I'll be sure and salvage some parts for you next time, Kio."

= Pope, Chen, and Helen and some other command are already there. Helen nods. "And once again, you seem to have saved all our lives. A promotion will doubtless be in the pipeline, as soon as we regain our captain. But for now, the question is where next. I hate to think the bug was right, but we may have thrown away an uncertain future, for a certainly bleak one. Kiojunak, you mentioned something about mineral aliens?"

Lemon says "If we go to the rocks, lets not give them our ship this time around.."

Kiojunak says "Yes, the Sirens, they sporaticlly show up on various planets all over the place. I don't know if they were brought there or just occured naturally, but they should be laid out pretty obviously on the star map."

Lemon says "Before we get there, we should work on scanning everyone too."

= "Getting to them can wait. How likely are they to be friendly? Are there any taboos we should be aware of?"

Kiojunak says "No mining equipment."

Kiojunak says "That and be paitent."

Annah says "They talk slowly?"

Lemon says "How do they communicate, anyways?"

Kiojunak says "From what I hear, they do everything slowly."

Kiojunak says "Telepathiclly."

<OOC> Conrad curses. "My dad is taking his truck in to be fixed, so I have to go with and bring him back. Be back as soon as I can".

<OOC> Elemental says, "OK"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Spooty Parents!"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Also, so you know, I'm feeling a bit tired, so I'll probably finish slightly earlier than usual, in about an hour."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Okay."

Kiojunak says "Don't know much else, save they just sit there, and think. That's pretty much it."

Annah says "What do they eat?"

Kiojunak says "Nothing, dumb rocks?"

Annah says "Please tell me it's other rocks."

Lemon says "Silicate based lifeforms probably wouldn't care about eating carbon based lifeforms."

Annah has partially disconnected.

Annah says "That's good. Because everything else has gone wrong, I wanted to be sure."

= "We'll need some time to recharge, and wait for the trader to catch up, so you get some time off until then. After that, we'll head for a system nearby to resupply and refuel. We don't know when we'll get another chance, and I'm not taking risks. Then through to meet the Sirens."

Kiojunak says "Sounds like a plan, if you need me, I'll be over here waking up the pod people, if that's alright with you?"

Annah nods. "I'll put in a list of what parts we need more of, and what we have extra to trade with."

Lemon says "And we need to think about paying that merchant. We could probably whip up something impressive, if need be"

Annah says "What did he want for helping us, Sir?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Eus isn't here, so I'll answer. As Lemon was there."

Lemon says "Valuable goods, weapons, technology, any of the above."

= "Unfortunately, we don't really have anything except information.....and people."

= Chen speaks up. "I would advise against that, alien. We have seen how powerful the psionic aliens can be, and I do not want to release one on this ship. Perhaps these crystallines can help us in dealing with them."

Lemon says "Thats where 'building some impressive' might help, <whoever said what was above Chen's msg>"

Kiojunak sighs and looks around rather dispondently.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Helen."

Annah has reconnected.

<OOC> Annah says, "Last saw OOC "Helen""

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Nothing."

Lemon grimaces slightly with distaste "Annah? Do you think that, together, we could build the alien some weapons?"

= Pope says "If all else fails, there are more of us then there are of him."

(New BB message (13/61) posted to 'Web Pages of Interest' by Kelvin McCorvin: Free MU* Hosting)

Annah winces. "I don't like paying with guns. But I guess we could give him the plans for the Electron Overcharger Rifle."

Lemon says "We can't just go around killing people and taking their stuff. It's unhygenic."

Kiojunak says "I just hope it doesn't come to that..."

Lemon says "Right. I'll build him something then, I suppose."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Tyson? You feeling okay?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Not really, no."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Nautious, sweaty, migrane?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Yes, yes, no."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Moving on."

<OOC> Elemental says, "You have a couple of hours before the trader catches up with you."

<OOC> Lemon says, "The discussion is over then?"

Lemon pages: You ever read 'Ender's Game'?

<OOC> Annah says, "Seems so."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Taking some time to research about human language, and trying to get my own crowbar."

Lemon heads off to the science room to design hurty things.

Annah hurries off to repair Gewitter and the other mechs.

You paged Lemon with 'What are you building?'.

Kiojunak heads off to the library, snatching a crowbar on his way.

You paged Kiojunak with 'For dramatic purposes, you can buy a human language now if you like.'.

Kiojunak pages: Exactly my thinking

You paged Kiojunak with 'Crowbar?'.

Lemon pages: An energy cannon that emits a wave that disrupts atomic bonds, causing complete disintigration. Armor is useless, and the effect spreads out from the point of impact, renewed by the atomic collapse. However it's a case of diminishing returns. It'll take a large chunk out of a planet, but it won't destroy the whole thing. Like taking a bite out of an apple.

Kiojunak pages: Crowbar.

You paged Lemon with 'You're joking, right? Forget about building that in a couple of hours, even with MG.'.

Lemon pages: Shoot.

You paged Lemon with 'I mean, gawd....what were you expecting me to say?!'.

Lemon pages: And it doesn't need to be done in a couple hours. Just done by the time payment comes do. And you ok'd Lorimer's nuclear weapon ;)

You paged Lemon with 'Because I didn't understand what it was. Nixed.'.

Annah has reconnected.

Lemon pages: Right-o.

<OOC> Annah says, "Last saw Kio run off with the crowbar."

Annah has partially disconnected.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "CROWBAR!!!!!"

You paged Annah with 'You help out with it. The mood seems rather dour, more so than before.'.

<OOC> Elemental says, "He's hardcore."

Lemon pages: Did I get a good enough look at the Empire's weapons to guess at their potency?

You paged Lemon with 'Mostly weak, with the big guns on the capital ships and special robots.'.

Annah has reconnected.

From afar, Annah bosses everyone around and tries to get their minds off anything else.

Kiojunak pages: That and learning a bit about human culture, or what's left.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "BRB"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

You paged Kiojunak with 'No problem there, since you've got possibly the most comprehensive record ever assembled to work from. Decide what you're looking up.'.

= The trader emerges, docks with the Minerva, and information is exchanged. It's decided to press onto the system. Foulander says that he'll stay with you until you next reach civilisation, "...and I'm talking respectable civilisation, not a rockery."

Annah has reconnected.

Lemon pages: Can I work up plans for a small, ship mounted canon? While small, it'd be efficient and capable of an astonishing output of energy. Around 150%-175% as effective as normal weapons at this stage of galactic technology?

= The trader emerges, docks with the Minerva, and information is exchanged. It's decided to press onto the system. Foulander says that he'll stay with you until you next reach civilisation, "...and I'm talking respectable civilisation, not a rockery."

<OOC> Annah says, "Last saw Kio going BRB"

You paged Lemon with 'Yes, but decide on two Defects it has in addition to this potency.'.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Nothing, typing."

<OOC> Conrad says, "Back"

Lemon pages: Unreliable, Only in Space. With an atmosphere interfering with the electromagic cointainment of the energy release, it gets.. messy.

You paged Lemon with 'Mind / Science, +3'.

= You head off twelve hours later (after getting some sleep). to a nearby system consisting of a gas giant and one moon, orbiting a neutron star at extreme range, identified from the map as possessing a gas giant and ice.

Lemon pages: Target number, 11

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 1/5 Total: 6

Annah has partially disconnected.

Lemon goes looking for Helen

<OOC> Elemental says, "Found."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Where?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Cargo bay, if it matters, helping to take inventory."

Annah has partially disconnected.

Lemon shows up at her door with a large roll of blueprints "I come bearing gifts that go 'boom'. They're pretty good, too. Hopefully our trader will agree."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Not door. Position"

= "Glad to hear it. Hopefully, he'll be satisfied with these....if not, we can sell him Conrad, I suppose." She smiles.

Annah has partially disconnected.

= Most of the universe isn't hospitable in the least, and places like this are a stark reminder. The collapsed star is invisible, emitting no heat or light. The gas giant is a small bluish orb with a single lonely moon orbiting it. Everything any further in has been consumed by the star when it collapsed. It's the moon that the ships take up orbit around, and the mismatched shuttles detach to begin extracting hydrogen.

Lemon considers this "I suppose I could always clone us another one, if we did."

Conrad pages: (Is the trader around?)

You paged Conrad with 'Yes.'.

Annah has reconnected.

= "Well, I'm sure Pope could arrange one....call me paranoid, but I'm not entirely sure I trust her."

Lemon says "You think she might be one of the bugs?"

You paged Annah with 'What are you doing?'.

Annah pages: Are there any ship systems still damaged?

= "Her superior was, and she underwent a personality shift at about the same time that she died....I mean, join the dots."

From afar, Conrad debates heading over to talk to the trader, but opts against it, instead deciding on working on learning the various star maps and like.

You paged Annah with 'No.'.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Back"

Lemon blinks "Her surperior was a bug? When was this?"

Annah pages: Looking for Conrad to discuss upgrades, then.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Annah and Conrad meet."

You say "From the file you showed me. It accused one of their puppets of practicing 'unacceptably advanced genetic engineering', remember?"

Kiojunak pages: I meet them while heading back to the bay?

<OOC> Elemental says, "Annah, Kiojunak, Annah, ms."

<OOC> Conrad assumes he's one of the Annahs?

Annah says "Hello sir. If you're free, maybe we could look into upgrading your Battleoid."

From afar, Lemon nods "I'd been a bit distracted to worry about that, what with the being shot at and all. You think I should scan her? Subtley, of course."

You paged Lemon with 'Yes, I'd suggest you check on her if you have the time. In any case, I have an assignment. When the shuttles go down to the planet for ice mining, I want you and Chen to go, to survey the place. Just a quick sweep to see if there's anything valuable down there. You'll be accompanied by the robots to do the heavy lifting, digging and breaking. Pass it onto the pilots."'.

Conrad is looking over some star maps. He looks up for a minute, then nods. "Alright then, I think we've some time," he says, standing as the screen flips back into his arm. "Though the transformable model makes it require some things not be shifted, I'm afraid".

Kiojunak comes into the bay, waving at them, then speaks in a grainy, sing-song voice, "Hello Annah, Conrad. Is there any need for escort?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Not through the translator, interestingly."

Conrad looks over at Kio. "What happened to the translator?" he asks.

Annah says "Don't worry, I'm familiar with all models of Battleoid."

Kiojunak says "Turned it off."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Think of how a big parrot would speak."

From afar, Lemon nods again "Allright. Should I pass these plans past Foulander, see if he approves?"

You paged Lemon with 'Go ahead.'.

From afar, Lemon wanders off to find a communit, and comms Conrad

You paged Lemon with 'Pose it.'.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Gah. I keep wanting to call Conrad Makeda"

Lemon rings Conrad's comm

Conrad pauses. Just a moment. He replies into his comm, "Go ahead".

<OOC> Conrad says, "Gah. just a moment is spoken."

Annah has partially disconnected.

Lemon says "Helen told me to tell you that you lot are going with the shuttles, Chen, and I down to the planetoid. Your mecha are to do the heavy lifting, digging and breaking."

Kiojunak says "Usual grixlaltu..."

Conrad replies, "Estimated time until we're required to head down?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Did she say?"

You paged Lemon with '(couple of hours)'.

Lemon says "Couple of hours."

Annah has reconnected.

Conrad speaks into the comm. "Thanks. Tell Helen we understand".

Lemon says "No problem-o."

<OOC> Annah says, "What was Lemon's message?"

Lemon says "Rojer, wilco, over and out."

From afar, Lemon wanders off in search of the tentacle monster.

<OOC> Conrad says, "Last saw?"

Kiojunak says "Who's this Rojer and Wilco?"

Conrad looks at Kiojunak. "Figure of speech".

Kiojunak says "Okay."

<OOC> Annah says, "Conrad's "go ahead.""

You paged Lemon with 'He's pottering around the bridge, which looks very dark, archaic and intimidating. It also smells somewhat. Something of a bechelor spaceship. He grins widely and sharply when he sees you. "Well, hello, beautiful."'.

Conrad looks over at Annah. "Think that's enough time to tinker with the battleoid?"

Annah nods. "Sure, I can do a few things."

From afar, Lemon raises an eyebrow "Beautiful? Odd taste in women, or a figure of speech?"

Conrad nods to Annah, then to Kiojunak. "Alright then, let's head on down".

Annah looks over the printout. "So we can lose the life support. Anything else?"

You paged Lemon with 'Both, since you ask."'.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Uh.. guys.. Little help here. The alien is hitting on me!"

Conrad thinks. "Some of it's endurance can be lowered, I think. It doesn't have to go for several weeks at a time, really".

<OOC> Elemental says, "You were complaining you never got to use Attractiveness?"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "No I'm not!"

<OOC> Conrad laughs. The Trader, methinks.

You are carrying:

Piper(#5421)

Pope(#487)

Foulander(#3201)

Rikonian(#2601)

Cianadar(#6665)

Skarka(#411)

You have 301765 Tubers.

<OOC> Conrad thinks we could sell the trader Lemon?

Dropped.

Dropped.

Lemon pages: (How, exactly, is he looking at me?)

<OOC> Lemon says, "Yes. Yes we could."

<OOC> Conrad wonders what kind of revenge Lemon would extract upon us...

You paged Lemon with 'Hard to tell with that one eye, but it seems that he's not entirely serious.'.

Annah nods. "And what upgrades would you like?"

From afar, Lemon sighs dramatically "Alas, I'm here for business, not pleasure." She waves the blueprints.

Annah has partially disconnected.

Kiojunak looks over Conrad's shoulder to examine the plans or what ever.

<OOC> Lemon says, "And I know El. Was joking about the 'help'."

Conrad considers. "Perhaps some better handling, so I can dodge things better," he suggests.

Annah nods. "That's easy."

You paged Lemon with 'Hmmm, interesting. Not worth that much by their own, mind. Fund installation, and then we can talk. Or give me some technicians."'.

Conrad says "Just in the combat mode though. We'll do something else in the other forms."

<OOC> Annah says, "This is going to take a while and not be interesting. Why don't we just e-mail the laundry list together, and get on with play?"

You paged Lemon with 'The one I've got is just about useless...overdue to be sold on."'.

<OOC> Elemental says, "OK"

<OOC> Conrad nods.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Good."

You paged Lemon with 'But this is a good start.....'.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Just finishing pages."

Lemon pages: Technicians we can do. They should prove quite useful. Their increased power combined with their small size and efficiency means you can easily triple your firepower without increasing energy consumption."

You paged Lemon with 'I'll have these checked over, and then we'll see. Pleasure doing business." One of his tentacles taps you on the forehead, apparently his equivalent of shaking hands. He turns, and trots off.'.

From afar, Lemon nods, hair spikes waving "I'll tell our commander." She wanders off to the mech bay

Lemon pages: (As I leave, doing a concealed telepath scan on the alien.)

Lemon pages: (Anything interesting?)

You paged Lemon with 'Such as?'.

Lemon pages: (Oh, being a moshka host, plans to betray us, whether he intends to exort more from us, ect.)

Annah has reconnected.

<OOC> Annah says, "last saw "just finishing pages" This is getting tiresome."

= You meet a couple of hours later, and take the shuttle down to the planet. It seems plain that at some point, there were a lot of things hitting this rocky moon, as the many craters and jagged rock formations attest to. You find a clear landing spot, and Harman and Tamazuchi set down. The robots disembark. The ice is in an underground cavern. Chen is watching through a video link, Lemon can go down with the others if she wants.

Lemon heads down, clad in her armor

Annah marches Gewitter down.

Conrad heads down, lands, then shifts his mech into drill mode. "Alright, just direct me to where you want me drilling," he says through his comm, computer screen up.

You paged Lemon with 'He's idly calculating how much the Lunars would fetch, but not seriously considering selling them yet.'.

= Below, it's completely black, the built-in lights. Revealed is a cavern that must have once been a lake, as below you is a frozen block of ice. It's slippery.

Lemon does her job, using her scanners to search for interesting abnormalities

You paged (Lemon, Annah) with 'You can feel something funny at the back of your mind. Soul check, -2.'.

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 6/1 Total: 7

Annah pages: Made it.

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 2/1 Total: 3

<OOC> Lemon says, "1"

Kiojunak slowly makes his way across the lake, letting the eye lights scan thearea, looking for anything.

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 2/6 Total: 8

Annah cuts a block of ice out with her chainsaw.

Lemon pauses, looking around suspiciously

Conrad scans as well, using his indirect sensors to pick up odd things, then the analytic to analyze them.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "I see jack."

You paged (Lemon, Annah) with 'You can both feel something, like a fish-hook pulling on your mind. It seems to point you to the very end of the great cavern.'.

<OOC> Elemental says, "And Jack says "Hi.""

= You get to work breaking up the ice and conveying it to the shuttle. Chen observes,.

Lemon comms "Keep going guys, I'm going to look over the end of the cavern." She heads over there

<OOC> Conrad says, "I picking up anything odd with indirect?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "No."

Annah keeps working, but moves to keep Lemon within sensor range.

Conrad drills with his drill, working as instructed.

Kiojunak launches his claws into the ice, the steam melting them a little bit, but pulling them out and chucking them into the shuttle when needed. "Just another Rock."

= Several things happen in rapid succession. Firstly, there's a communication from above; Foulander. "We just got something coming into the system. Looks like a party of Horune pirates." And the wall that Lemon was approaching explodes outwards in a shower of rock.

= And I'll end there for tonight.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Votes?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Ah, man."

Kiojunak pages: Conrad.

From afar, Conrad votes Kio.

Annah pages: Abstain.

<OOC> Lemon says, "I must say, I'm still impressed by the brevity of combat in this system. Having a major combat that runs less than all session is still novel."

<OOC> Elemental says, "One SP apiece. So, what did you think of tonight?"

<OOC> Conrad says, "Hard to say for me. Family was pulling me in and out."

Annah has partially disconnected.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "I hear you..."

<OOC> Lemon says, "It was good. Didn't get many of the things done that I was planning, but it was still good. Can't wait for next session"

<OOC> Annah says, "Pretty good. I'm still not sure about the default weapon being worthless. And those abilities you mention only add 5 damage per level."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "That and I was wondering, what would the damage be if I shot the claw out to grapple into the enemy, then swing it around to smash into another nearby enemy?"