<OOC> Elemental says, "Hello."

<OOC> Conrad says, "Hey Paul"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Hey El!"

<OOC> Elemental says, "How are you?"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "My kee is killing me..."

Annah has connected.

<OOC> Elemental says, "I know the feeling."

<OOC> Annah says, "Evening."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Hi."

<OOC> Conrad is alright. Sending out updates (still have a few to send out) to folks regarding downtime and doing the job hunt.

<OOC> Elemental says, "COuld you send mine to my Lycos address? Angelfire is still dead."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "I sincerely hope you don't El..."

Annah pages: Keep forgetting to ask you. Can I trade my Organizational Ties - Schwarze-Sthlerne for OT - Minerva Crew?

<OOC> Conrad nods. No problem, El.

You paged Annah with 'Sure.'.

Annah pages: Yay.

<OOC> Conrad has been considerably less productive today than he wanted.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Well, probably not as bad as yours, bust last week, I ran out the door, and caught my foot on the bottom of the door-frame. It wasn't dignified."

<OOC> Kiojunak was in a car wreck this morning...

<OOC> Elemental says, "Ouch. Is everyone involved all right?"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Yea but the cars involved seem totaled."

<OOC> Annah says, "Nasty.... but no injuries is a Good Thing."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Hope the knee gets better."

<OOC> Elemental says, "I can't quite top that, but yesterday, part of the local hospital burned down. You could see the smoke all over town. Fortunately, it was a part that was being rebuilt, so no-one was hurt."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "It's just banged up a bit, I'll live."

<OOC> Annah says, "Did you get it checked?"

<OOC> Annah injured his knee in a car crash, and it was several months of no fun at all.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Nah, not worth it."

Lemon has connected.

<OOC> Annah says, "Then keep tabs on it, I learned too much about how easily knees can be damaged during that time."

<OOC> Elemental says, "It seems to be disaster week all round."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Well it doesn't hurt and I can walk as good as I could before on it. It's just a scratch."

<OOC> Annah says, "Then it's probably good, and you're very lucky."

<OOC> Lemon raises a hand "I'm just bored, actually."

<OOC> Conrad comes back out of idle, winces.

<OOC> Annah says, "We left off... the ice cave just ate Lemon, and the ship was in trouble because why again?"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "I'm not."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Pirates"

<OOC> Elemental says, "And it had exploded, not eaten anyone."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Possibly Pie Rats, but I'm pretty sure it was pirates"

<OOC> Annah says, "Oooooh, right. We're probably invading their base. Oh well. Fighting pirates is always fun."

<OOC> Conrad pats his mech with mines. :)

<OOC> Annah says, "And after we kill them, we can take all their stuff, and be both rich and on our way to starting our own fleet."

<OOC> Lemon doesn't feel well, so might end up vanishing

<OOC> Elemental says, "OK"

<OOC> Annah says, "So someone digs Lemon out, and the others get to fight pirates. Hmmmm. Wanna RPS for it?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Nobody said anything about me needing dug out."

<OOC> Annah says, "But, but, but... that's how it always goes! The pretty girls wanders off and becomes a plot complication."

<OOC> Annah says, "Who are we to resist the will of the almight cliche? ;)"

<OOC> Lemon says, "I'll rescue myself, thank you very much."

<OOC> Lemon says, "I certainly don't need your help."

<OOC> Annah says, "Phoo. Everyone has to get rescued at some point. What's the point of wandering off alone and getting into trouble, otherwise?"

I don't recognize KJiojunak.

You paged Conrad with 'Eight minutes....earlier than usual.'.

<OOC> Annah has tongue half lodged in cheek, if it doesn't show.

You paged (Kiojunak, Conrad) with 'Eight minutes....earlier than usual.'.

<OOC> Conrad says, "El: Question on remodeling my mech: Can I drop 1 point of Extra Endurance and 2 points of Life Support for 3 points of Manuevere Bonus in all 3 forms?"

From afar, to (Elemental, Kiojunak): Conrad nods. Noticed.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Sure thing. You won't actually be able to --get into-- it, mind....."

<OOC> Conrad ?'s?

<OOC> Conrad has Life Support 2 on Conrad. He doesn't need oxygen. ;)

<OOC> Elemental says, "Unless you have Special Defences vs: Extreme Heat, Extreme Cold, and Radiation."

<OOC> Conrad says, "Wouldn't Conrad's Life Support cover that?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Oh, and you'll completeluy lose the ability to verbally communicate."

<OOC> Lemon says, "If he plugged the mech into that back of the head plug in, couldn't he just make the radio send messages without needing a pick up?"

<OOC> Annah says, "Doesn't his internal comunicator cover that?"

You paged Conrad with 'I'll allow it idf you really insist, but I'd really prefer it not happen. It breaches the line between fuzzy science and silly science, has no precedents, and honestly, seems rather like pointmongering..'.

From afar, Conrad nods. No problem, just a thought I had as I realized that both were pretty redundent as they were written. Wasn't sure what the line was between Life Support on a person and mech. *shrug* Though if Life Support for a person is different (not sure if it is), could I get a basic write-up of what it does cover?

You paged Conrad with 'It's not mechanically different, but I run into a brick wall when justifying it. If you really want to point-shuffle, maybe reduce your personal LS to 1.'.

From afar, Conrad nods. Not really worried about point shuffling or anything. The heat thing would be covered though, via the mech, and that makes sense, now that you mention it.

<OOC> Annah says, "Narf? We start soon?"

You paged Conrad with 'Namely, that I'd assume mecha life support would prtect you from inertia, high speeds and intense heat / cold found in space.'.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Look, if you want to check if the program's dead, just type some gibberish. If you get a 'huh?', it's working. I'm paging.,"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Somebody is testy today."

From afar, Conrad nods.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Yes, but Pinky quotes are much more fun. ^_^"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Well, having a game started with an argument does sap enthusiasm somewhat."

<OOC> Annah says, "I was checking to see if the people were alive, not the program. Sorry if I interupted."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Arguement? What arguement?"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Yes, I'm alive, and so is Rachel. Found out we weren't at fault."

You say "When we left the group, they were mining for ice, and had had a wall explode, not swallow anyone, but collapse. At the same time, there had been an alert that pirates were attacking up above."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Damn. It explosed, not collapses."

From afar, Lemon runs the scanner over the remnants hastily.

<OOC> Elemental says, "(Typing)"

You say "Beyond, is a rough antchamber. The floor is scattered with what look like broken geometric shapes carved out of the stone. Floating in the middle of it is a small black sphere, about the size of a basketball. Sensors say it's giving off a small amount of heat, isn't radiaocative, and appears liquid. It moves slowly over towards Lemon."

Lemon takes out a probe and pokes it.

= The probe goes in.

Conrad is in his mech. He mutters and glances about. "We've got to get up there and deal with the pirates," he says.

Lemon retracts the probe, gets out a large plastic baggy, and kidnaps the sphere. "Ready when you are."

Annah releases the ice block. "Yessir. On my way." Gewitter races up the passage.

= The bag passes over the sphere, which moves to the side, dragging the bad with it.

Kiojunak drops the ice chunk he is carrying, jumps his mech up into the air and transforms into the fighter mode, doing perfectly well within a gravity well, flying up to meet the pirate threat.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Space Flight will let you take off from planets like this."

Lemon takes a firm grip and pulls the sphere back, trying to tuck it in a storage compartment

Conrad drives back up the passageway, then shifts to fighter mode and flies off the planet.

= It keeps resisting.

<OOC> Lemon has Super Strength "It's resisting how hard?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Opposed Body checks."

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/3 Total: 4

<OOC> Elemental says, "-4 for the Strength."

<OOC> Lemon says, "How does Super Strength influence my roll again?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Ah"

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 4/3 Total: 7

<OOC> Lemon says, "Got it"

<OOC> Elemental says, "By?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "It was at 3 with the mod, vs diff 6."

= It goes in.

Lemon says "Hah! Behold the power of scie- Hey! Wait up!"

Lemon runs after the other

<OOC> Lemon says, "^s"

Lemon pages: Oh, btw. Was it heading for anything in that odd room?

You paged Lemon with 'You.'.

Lemon pages: Well, after I bagged it and it tried to run away, I mean

You paged Lemon with 'No.'.

= Up above, you can see Foulanders ship fleeing from a group of five fighters that appear humanoid, except for the lack of arms, one limb formed into a large shield, and one into a gun. They have a sleek, organic look, as if grown rather than built. Behind them is vessel that looks like the carrier, and is vaguely fish-shaped, with the scooped tail facing forwards. The Minerva is nowhere to be seen.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Initiatives."

Kiojunak rolls 1d6 and gets: 2 Total: 2

Lemon rolls 1d6 and gets: 3 Total: 3

Annah rolls 1d6 and gets: 1 Total: 1

Conrad rolls 1d6 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Annah says, "10"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "11"

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 3/6 Total: 9

<OOC> Lemon says, "12, I think"

<OOC> Conrad says, "11"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Do I know what the ships are by their design, despite the fact I think I already know?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Actually 13."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Lemon."

Kiojunak pages: Celphs, correct?

(New BB message (12/11) posted to 'OtherMU* Events' by noble: Elven Ball)

You paged Kiojunak with 'Horune.'.

You paged Kiojunak with 'Foulander named them.'.

Lemon aims the particle cannon at an enemy mech, fires an energy blast

Kiojunak pages: Ah, okay dodn't know about them :P

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 5/5 Total: 10

<OOC> Lemon says, "Hit."

You paged Kiojunak with 'Might be Ceph technology, though. The Horunes homeworld is under the thumb of the Empire, but most of them just left it and carried on with piracy and theft.'.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 5/5 Total: 10

<OOC> Elemental says, "Damage?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "53."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Was that within 1 of missing?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Yes."

= It turns it's shield to take the hit, as it cuts throught the force field. It seems unimpaired.

Lemon says "I need a bigger gun."

<OOC> Annah says, "Are we already in Medium range?"

= The Horune delay their actions. Kiojunak.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes."

Kiojunak continues racing upward at the enemy fighters muttering, "Horune, just our luck that we encounter them on this Rock!" as he locks on to the one fighter that's the most threatening to the ship, firing his missles to ensure not hitting the ship.

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 4/5 Total: 9

<OOC> Elemental says, "When you hit, say if it was by 1 or not."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Hit, marginally, but hit."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Right on the money."

Annah asks, "Are Horune bad?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Damage?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Also, if you hit, say what your damage was."

Lemon says "Of course not! They're only attacking our ship because thats how they say hello in their culture."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "74"

<OOC> Annah decides to ditch the Long Range weapon as totally worthless.

= It catches the blast on the shield, but not fully, and gets quite badly scorched. Conrad.

<OOC> Elemental says, "You can fall back and snipe if you like."

Kiojunak says "Drifters, under Imperial control, but unlike us, they managed to get off-world. Took to illicit practices through the galaxy, scavanging anything that they could."

Dropped.

Conrad approaches and takes two shots with the Gravity Laser Beam at one of the attackers, as he isn't in range with his sword yet.

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 4/6 Total: 10

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 2/6 Total: 8

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/6 Total: 9

<OOC> Conrad says, "Both hits"

<OOC> Elemental says, "And damage?"

<OOC> Conrad says, "128 each"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Was either of them marginal?"

<OOC> Annah says, "Snipe with a weapon that can't penetrate most armour? Not likely. I really gotta upgrade it."

Kiojunak says "Seem to like Celph ships, this lot..."

<OOC> Conrad says, "Yes, both (ACV: 10)"

<OOC> Conrad says, "With mods"

= It disintegrates. Annah.

<OOC> Conrad is also getting summoned up to dinner. BBS, hopefully.

Annah send Gewitter rocketing forward, letting of a blast with the Electron Overcharger Rifle. "Go away, we don't like mean people!"

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 6/5 Total: 11

<OOC> Annah says, "Erk. Miss."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Annah: Mad kung fu skillz, brain of a 4 year old.."

<OOC> Annah says, "No, just raised to be Polite and not to use Curse Words."

= The Horune peel away, and their Carrier releases a missile. Anyone with an attack left can try and intercept it.

= It doesn't seem to be aimed at any of you in particular.

<OOC> Annah thinks we all went already.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Is it aimed at the planetoid?"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Nope, not unless it's defensive..."

You say "The missile detonates amongst you, sending a wave of energy rippling outwards. You can make Defence rolls."

<OOC> Elemental says, "No."

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 5/2 Total: 7

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/3 Total: 6

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 1/6 Total: 7

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 5/2 Total: 7

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "By 4."

<OOC> Annah says, "Made it on the dot."

Lemon flies out of the way easily.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Everyone, Body roll, +3 Df, or +1 if you made the roll."

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/2 Total: 5

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 5/6 Total: 11

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Make it easily."

<OOC> Lemon says, "This is going to suck."

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 2/1 Total: 3

<OOC> Annah says, "Made it."

You paged Lemon with 'How much did you fail by?'.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Conrad is BBS"

Lemon pages: 6

= Electricity crackles across the mechs, overloading systems on some of the more vulnerable ones. If you failed, +2Df to checks for the margin of failure in turns.

<OOC> Conrad is back.

= The Horune were waiting for that, and all act, releasing a volley of missiles at Conrad.

<OOC> Elemental says, "But first, make the rolls for the missile."

<OOC> Conrad says, "Give me a sec here. And El? Immune to electricity"

<OOC> Annah says, "You or the mech?"

<OOC> Conrad says, "Me"

<OOC> Conrad just skimmed quick.

<OOC> Elemental says, "It's actually an EMP missile, and aimed at the mech. The description was dramatic license."

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/1 Total: 4

<OOC> Conrad got out of the way

Kiojunak flies easily out of the shockwave's path, and says, "Well I guess this old girl isn't advanced enough for that sucker.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Body check, +1 DF"

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/6 Total: 9

Lemon's mech spasms "Ah, fug."

<OOC> Conrad says, "Nope"

<OOC> Elemental says, "+2 Df to rolls for the margin of failure in turns. And they're all firing at you. Do you have ECM (Missile Jamming)?"

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 5/1 Total: 6

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/4 Total: 5

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 4/5 Total: 9

<OOC> Conrad says, "Not in this form, no"

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/3 Total: 4

= Three of the missiles strike. 41 damage from each. The fourth veers off, and comes round for a second attack (next round).

<OOC> Lemon says, "Know what we should do? Concentrate fire on one enemy at a time, run 'em out of defenses."

= Lemon.

<OOC> Conrad can't dodge it, I take it. And that's boom time

<OOC> Lemon says, "Can I shoot the missile?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Boomboomboom, to be more accurate."

<OOC> Elemental says, "+4 Df. (the other one had the Stoppable disability)"

<OOC> Conrad only has 100 HP, just took 123

<OOC> Elemental says, "Minus armour and FF."

<OOC> Lemon says, "You're incapacitated, but not Destroyed iirc"

<OOC> Elemental says, "For each attack."

<OOC> Conrad nods. Point. *checks that* -30 for the FF, n/m.

<OOC> Conrad hates coming back in the middle of combat. *mutters about parents*

<OOC> Lemon says, "Then you can shoot your own damn missile ;)"

Lemon points, clicks, fires on another Horune pirate.

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/3 Total: 6

<OOC> Lemon says, "Hit."

Conrad curses as he's struck. "Ow. That hurt".

<OOC> Lemon says, "53, btw"

You paged Conrad with 'If any damage gets though, it'll reduce the FF by a level per penetrating attack, even if the armour takes that hit. So it'll provide 15 for the second, none for the third.'.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 5/2 Total: 7

From afar, Conrad nods. -78 then. Next missle incapacitates me.

= The Horune keep up the attack, firing at Conrad with their plasma cannons.

<OOC> Lemon says, "It dodge?"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 5/1 Total: 6

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 2/3 Total: 5

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 2/2 Total: 4

<OOC> Conrad is roasted.

<OOC> Elemental says, "You can dodge attacks beyond your allocation of defences, but each successive one is at a cumulative +2 DF."

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/4 Total: 7

<OOC> Conrad says, "First one hits regardless."

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/3 Total: 6

Conrad rolls 2d6 and gets: 5/4 Total: 9

<OOC> Conrad says, "All 3 hit"

<OOC> Lemon says, "And don't forget that missile from last turn."

<OOC> Elemental says, "41 damage from each."

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

<OOC> Conrad says, "Shields down...what is that, 4 attacks? 164..."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "BAIL OUT!!!!"

<OOC> Conrad is also dead.

<OOC> Conrad says, "I think. *rechecks math*"

<OOC> Conrad says, "Nope. 11 HP left!"

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 4/1 Total: 5

= And in comes that missile. 41.

<OOC> Annah thought the missile would be end of the round.

<OOC> Annah says, "So we'd all have a chance to shoot at it, neh?"

<OOC> Conrad says, "Mech destroyed here, nothing to shoot at."

Conrad's Mech explodes quite nicely.

<OOC> Conrad posed that.

<OOC> Elemental says, "The description doesn't say when it comes back in."

<OOC> Annah says, "Wouldn't it be the same init that it was fired on before?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "I'd guess it comes in when the ST says it comes in."

Conrad pages: Question: Does my Life Support 2 let me live outside (says in desc. about no oxygen/space, but it's your call)

<OOC> Elemental says, "I'll rule it does. +4 DF to hit it."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "My turn?"

= The fourth Horune sets another missile in motion, this one aimed at Annah.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 3/4 Total: 7

Lemon pages: I guess I'm not the only one to spare a player's life.

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 5/1 Total: 6

You paged Lemon with 'He wouldn't have died if had hit, FYI. Rules for Crippled mechs.'.

Annah dodges out of the way. "Hey, stop that."

= It sails past.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "These big missles or mini missles?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Kiojunak."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Relatively small."

Lemon pages: I mentioned that. He maintains that would've finished him.

Kiojunak swings the fighter around, giving a short burst from the thrusters, quickly turning into mech mode while firing at the damaged mech he shots electronic pulses of death from the machine's 'beak'. A gutteral, high pitched scream of rage comes out over all of the radio channels.

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 6/3 Total: 9

You paged Lemon with 'I'd have pointed it out. Exploding when you just go below 0 is the Volatile defect. No harm in letting him sweat. ;-)'.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Conrad. The missile's not hit yet."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Miss."

<OOC> Conrad says, "Still over 2x my Mech's HP w/o it"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Annah."

<OOC> Annah says, "Can I cover Conrad's mech with Gewitter, use myself as a meat shield?"

You paged Conrad with 'Before the missile hit?'.

<OOC> Conrad says, "Which missle hasn't hit yet? Just #4?"

Conrad pages: Yes

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes."

<OOC> Elemental says, "And one aimed at Annah."

<OOC> Annah says, "Was the yes to me?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes."

<OOC> Elemental says, "No, Conrad. Checking something."

You paged Conrad with 'Take half the damage the mecha did.'.

You paged Conrad with 'Armour applies normally.'.

Conrad pages: Myself personally? *takes 100.5, is cooked*

You paged Conrad with 'Hmmm, hold on.'.

Conrad pages: Unless I can bail and Life Support 2 lets me live

<OOC> Elemental says, "A moment."

<OOC> Elemental says, "OK, it's a bit ambiguous what it says here. For destroyed mecha: "For every two points of damage the mecha takes, the occupants take one point of damage.""

<OOC> Elemental says, "Doesn't say if that's total damage, damage taken when below 0, before 0, or what...."

<OOC> Conrad also has his 1/5 from the link to worry about, so either way, Conrad's cooked.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "I would say below 0."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Seems logical."

<OOC> Conrad nods. Since the mech isn't providing any real protection then, it seems logical.

<OOC> Elemental says, "OK, take half the damage taken from when it went below 0. (Half it's total HP, in other words)"

<OOC> Annah still isn't sure on what all the yes' and no's mean.

<OOC> Conrad nods. "-70, have 60 HP, so...".

<OOC> Elemental says, "They were to Conrad, not to your question, which I was waiting on."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Incapacitated. Death's at -20."

<OOC> Conrad nods.

= On the plus side, that missile has now lost it's target. Annah.

<OOC> Annah says, "Does it take an attack action to use my Grapnal Gun?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes."

Conrad floats in space.

Annah fires the magnetic grapnal at Conrad, and pulls him close to protect him from further harm. "Don't worry sir, we can get you fixed up."

Conrad is out of it.

<OOC> Annah says, "Holding second action."

= As the robot is blown into two, you hear a triumphant-sounding jabbering over comms.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 3/5 Total: 8

<OOC> Lemon says, ""We have the technology, we can rebuild him! Better! Stronger! Faster!""

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 2/3 Total: 5

<OOC> Annah says, "Er, they already did that, remember?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Lemon."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Well they can do it more better!"

= The carrier fires it's main gun at the transport ship, which barely moves out of the way.

= Annah catches and rterieves him.

Lemon takes aim, "Now, just hold the fuck still..". *NEEM!*

<OOC> Lemon says, "Are there any wounded ones? If so, on that one"

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 1/3 Total: 4

<OOC> Lemon says, "Hit, 53"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Two. Unless you say otherwise, I'll assume you're shooting at the same target."

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 6/5 Total: 11

= No need to ask if that was marginal. The Horune craft has a hole burnt through it's chest. Kiojunak.

Annah shouts over the comm, "Kio, you have to do something about the big ship shooting at Foulander. Me and Lemon will handle the fighters."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Bam, bitch went down!"

= Piper calls over comms. "The shuttles are coming up from the planet. Hold them off long as you can, then we'll follow the Minverva when they're docked!"

Kiojunak continues screaming over the com, getting as close to the fighters as he can, launching his claw into the closest mechs.

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/6 Total: 9

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 4/5 Total: 9

<OOC> Annah thought the Minerva wasn't around.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Booth on the money."

<OOC> Elemental says, "'Follow.'"

<OOC> Elemental says, "By one?"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Yes."

<OOC> Annah will use held action to start powering up the Rifle.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Damage?"

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 6/3 Total: 9

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/4 Total: 5

= The second attack is evaded.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "39 damage halved by shields."

<OOC> Elemental says, "You mean shields are half value?"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Shield piercing."

= It absorbs the blast on it's broad shield. Annah.

= However, there's a crackle as it's weak forcefield expires.

Kiojunak reels in his arms as soon as they're deflected.

Annah tows Conrad out the way, letting lose a furious blast at the target Kio just attacked.

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 2/3 Total: 5

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 4/5 Total: 9

= It's caught in the crossfire. Damage?

<OOC> Annah says, "66 damage, armour piercing."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Half, or total?"

<OOC> Annah says, "Half."

<OOC> Annah says, "Holding second action again."

= It falls away, badly damage, and drops back.

= The carrier fires another EMP missile towards you.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Anyone with a held action can try to shoot it."

<OOC> Annah will take a shot.

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/3 Total: 6

<OOC> Elemental says, "No mod or defence."

<OOC> Annah says, "Hit."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Damage?"

<OOC> Annah says, "36"

<OOC> Elemental says, "If 15+, then it's destroyed."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Lemon."

You paged Conrad with 'Don't think I'm going soft. I just didn't want to kill a PC because of an ambiguous rule.'.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Right, so what condition are our enemies in?"

From afar, Conrad nods. Well, I was going by the 1/5 adding on and on, which I assume only does damage while the mech is functional (the first 100 points, right?). Believe me, it was close, and I knew he could very well die there.

<OOC> Elemental says, "One fine, one badly hurt, and falling back (Long Range next turn), one carrier, undamaged, and at long range."

<OOC> Lemon says, "The one falling back. What condition is he in?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Badly hurt."

Lemon sights and fires at the retreating coward

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 1/3 Total: 4

<OOC> Lemon says, "Hit. 53"

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 4/3 Total: 7

= It's destroyed.

Annah comms, "Kio, you need to hit the carrier. That's an order."

You paged Conrad with 'It was certainly possible, but if there's ambiguity in this sort of situation, I'll go with the interparation that favours the player.'.

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

Kiojunak glares at the destroyer, the seething tension audible over the radio, he quckly takes the Linear Launcher, lights on the side charging up, the generators clicking into place as he takes aim at the ship and fires.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 2/6 Total: 8

<OOC> Elemental says, "Not your go."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Oops, thought that was a prompt back there."

= The missile misses Annah on it's return trip, but the Horune immediately launch two more, aiming at Annah this time.

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 4/3 Total: 7

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/3 Total: 4

<OOC> Elemental says, "Both on target. Defences?"

<OOC> Annah says, "The lone Horune can fire twice?"

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 5/4 Total: 9

<OOC> Elemental says, "Two. One hurt, one not."

<OOC> Annah says, "Didn't Lemon destroy the hurt one?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Argh, should have said there was another hurt one, missed it out."

<OOC> Lemon says, "I killed one of 'em"

Conrad pages: Actually, reading it, I might take Mutual Damage even from the second 101 (doesn't want to die, obviously, but don't want to ignore the rules, too). Tough to say.

<OOC> Elemental says, "There were five, three now destroyed."

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 2/1 Total: 3

Annah dodges one missile, but gets tagged by the other. "My Getwitter!"

<OOC> Elemental says, "You can make another roll at +2 Df."

<OOC> Annah says, "I have two dodges, but failed one roll."

<OOC> Elemental says, "OK"

<OOC> Elemental says, "41 damage."

= The other flies off behind you.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/4 Total: 5

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/4 Total: 5

= The carrier fires it's main gun again at the transport, and again, it just missed.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Lemon."

<OOC> Annah says, "Lemon just went"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Kiojunak."

<OOC> Lemon says, "I went last turn."

Kiojunak glares at the destroyer, the seething tension audible over the radio, he quckly takes the Linear Launcher, lights on the side charging up, the generators clicking into place as he takes aim at the ship and fires.

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 1/6 Total: 7

You paged Conrad with 'Doesn't say either way, but by the rules I've set up, once the mech stops working (below 0), so would the link.'.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Hit by 4."

From afar, Conrad nods.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 4/5 Total: 9

<OOC> Elemental says, "Damage?"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "67 damage, armor is halved."

<OOC> Elemental says, "The blast rockets outwards from the impact, but leaves the carrier with mostly superficial damage."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Annah."

= Now the shuttles are visible, hauling themselves upwards from the planet.

Annah charges the Rifle again, to finish off the injured mech. "Why can't you all just leave us alone?!"

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 2/5 Total: 7

<OOC> Annah says, "hit"

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 6/5 Total: 11

<OOC> Elemental says, "Damage?"

<OOC> Annah says, "66, armour halved."

<OOC> Elemental says, "It's blown in half. The carrier recharges it's shields, and delays it's other action. Lemon."

<OOC> Lemon says, "We've 2 fighters left?"

<OOC> Annah says, "1, I believe."

<OOC> Elemental says, "One."

Lemon aims at the fighter, cannon emitting a soft glow as it charges up and discharges it's energy in a flash.

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 2/1 Total: 3

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 3/2 Total: 5

= The Horune dodges.

Lemon says "Bastard!"

<OOC> Annah says, "How do shield recharges work? I thought it had to be fully off for a round to power up again, was I wrong?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "You're right. In that cas it doesn't, and delays both actions."

= It swoops down, and a beam emerges from it's chest, dragging the top part of Conrad's ruined mech, and then it shoots backwardstowards the carrier , not attacking, but getting it's shields up again. The carrier moves to defend it, as the defensive grid fires on Kiojunak, and a new torpedo is launched towards everyone else.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 3/6 Total: 9

= The defensive fire misses. Anyone have an action left?

<OOC> Annah has Conrad's mech attached with a tow line.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Has yet to go."

<OOC> Conrad says, "Annah. My mech's gone. You have /Conrad/, not his mech."

<OOC> Elemental says, "That was Conrad."

<OOC> Annah says, "He ejected?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes."

<OOC> Conrad survived the blast. Barely.

<OOC> Elemental says, "BRB"

<OOC> Annah says, "Ahso, I thought I was getting them both, otherwise I would have done more."

Connection reset by peer.

Will re-attempt connection in 45 seconds.

Or you can initiate it sooner manually.

SimpleMU - Unregistered - Please Register and gain more features!

Resolving Hostname Address For: ogrmush.com Port:6700

Opening connection to 216.235.252.225 6700

Connecting

Connected

This world is Pueblo 1.0 enhanced



._###_. _#___.

H@ .N@@@@L _@@@@@@@@L J@@@@@@@@N_.

N@).@@@@@@@@@. J@@F `N@@@) @@@@@@@@@@@@@L

J@@@@@F""4@@@@@_ (@@N` 4@@@ (@F `"N@@@@N.

.@@@@` #@@@@) .N@H` (@@@) @L._ 4@@@@

(@@@` .' `N@@@H H@@) `@@@` @N@@) N@@@.

H@@` `@@@@ J@@) HF @@@@ J@@@

(@@# H@@@) (@@@ @@@H .N@@N`

.@@@) (@@@) @@@) @@@) .J@@H"

@@@@` J@@@ (@@@ @@@ .J@@N`

J@@@@ @@@F @@@F (@@@H@@H"

N4@@H (@@@) @@@) .. ._@@@@F`

(@@# J@@" (@@@) JN@L 4@@@@@L

(@@H (@@) (@@@) #@@@N `4@@@@@H

#@@N (@@) (@@@) J@@@@F @@@@@@@L

#@@@. J@@) (@@@@. .@@@@@@) .@@F4@@@@N.

(@@@L .N@N` N@@@L .J@H`N@@@` (@@ 4@@@@N.

`@@@@N__J@@@F (@@@@@@@@@F @@@) (@F "N@@@H

(@@@@@@@@F `@@@@@@` @@@) (N@) (@@@@L

`N@@@H" `"" .@@@ `4@` `H@@@L.

(@@) `4@@

(@@` "

the Online Gaming Resource (@F ogrmush.com 6700

"

\-------------------------------------------------------------------------/

| Website: www.ogrmush.com email: staff@ogrmush.com |

| OGR WebRing: www.ogrmush.com/ogring |

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------<

| connect <name> <password> WHO - see who is currently connected. |

| connect guest QUIT - disconnect from OGR. |

/-------------------------------------------------------------------------\


NOTICE: automatic character creation is currently disabled. For information

on obtaining a character, please login as a guest and read the posts

on the announcements bulletin board.


Either that player does not exist, or has a different password.


--(This space intentionally left blank)--



MOTD:


***** Important Notices *****


ACCOUNTS: (Apr 8/03) Until further notice, new character creations have been disabled. If you wish to have a new alt created, please @mail *staff and we will create one for you. If you are a Guest and would like a character, please see bbpost 1/14 (type: +bbread 1/14). We apologize for the inconvenience.


WELCOME: (Jul 6/03) Welcome to OGR, your one-stop shopping for MU*-related gaming!


WEBSITE: (Jul 6/03) http://www.ogrmush.com




Last connect was from m359-mp1.cvx1-b.man.dial.ntli.net on Mon Jul 7 17:50:28 2003.

MAIL: 4 messages in folder 0 [unnamed] (4 unread, 0 cleared).

Tabletop Room 2(#2828R)

Stepping into the room, you step into a small room, seemingly carved from a smooth white stone. An eclectic collection of tables and seats sit around. A large collection of strange artefacts sit around, and carved into the wall are depictions of famous scenes from games past and present.

Contents:

Foulander(#3201)

Kiojunak

Reality Button Version 2.0

Conrad

Annah

Lemon

Famous Scene 3

Famous Scene 2

Famous Scene 1

Obvious exits:

Out <O>

<OOC> Annah says, "Ahso, I thought I was getting them both, otherwise I would have done more."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "I manage to dodge the attack grid none the less."

<OOC> Elemental says, "The missile will arrive end of this turn. Can be shot down before then."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Kiojunak."

Kiojunak stares intently at the cruiser, waiting for tone and the mark that the Linear Launcher is ready to fire once again. Hoping to at least cause some internal explosions in that thing.

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 5/5 Total: 10

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Thank God for Acurate, that's a hit."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Damage?"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "67 with armor halved."

= You rake it with fire, with more effect this time. Annah.

<OOC> Annah says, "The one stealing Conrad's mech still in Medium range?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes."

Annah transfers Conrad from the grapnal to the safety of one of Gewitter's hands, the takes aim at the retreating vessel. The Rail Gun fires a slug at the source of the beam holding the mech captive, the Grapnel shoots out to bring it back.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Called shot for the first. +4."

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 5/5 Total: 10

<OOC> Annah says, "Miss. And the grapnel?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Roll to hit."

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 6/4 Total: 10

<OOC> Annah curses the dice. "Miss"

<OOC> Lemon says, "We're rapidly becoming The Team That Couldn't Shoot Straight"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "I'm hitting stuff... And havne't been hit once."

<OOC> Conrad hit stuff!

= The defence grid fires at Annah, as the carrier drops back and delays it's other action. Lemon.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Chanelling the Hulk there?"

<OOC> Annah says, "Dodge?"

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/1 Total: 2

Annah rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/1 Total: 4

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "That's bad..."

<OOC> Conrad says, "If only I was conscious...I'd fly out into space and shove the rocket launcher inside one of those mechs for fun. @#;+)"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Holding."

= You avoid the fire.

= A bay door opens quickly and smoothly, and the survivor nips inside, carrying the wreckage with them. The carrier turns, and prepares to FTL. Lemon, you can interrupt that.

<OOC> Lemon says, "It's within medium range?"

<OOC> Kiojunak wants to fire the big gun one more time...

<OOC> Elemental says, "I'll allow it."

Lemon charges up the cannon and tries to drop a bolt right into it's ass.

Lemon rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/2 Total: 5

<OOC> Elemental says, "Whose?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "The fighter, I suppose."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Hit, 53"

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/4 Total: 5

= A jink carries it out of the way. The carrier is absorbed by an envelope of energy, and is gone a moment later.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Fight over."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Where'd the Minerva go, anyways?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "You don't know."

<OOC> Elemental says, "It's not on sensors."

Kiojunak screams out into the void and fires off the rifle into the space the destroyer used to be in.

Annah says "They, they stole the Earth Shadow!"

Conrad lays in the Gewitter.

Err, it's hand

<OOC> Elemental says, "Half of it."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

= Foulander, over comms: "Thanks! Those things were bad news!" The shuttles fall in behind the trader.

Lemon says "Foulander, where'd the Minerva vanish to?"

Annah ties Gewitter's toe line to the rest of Earth Shadow's remains, and snags two of the pirate vessel remains while she's at it.

<OOC> Elemental says, "OK"

Lemon heads for the trader's bay, then

= Piper: "The Minerva left as soon as that lot came in. I protested that. Apparently, they felt you could handle it. They broadcast their current coordinates. The alien says his ship will be dead slow with all of you and the shuttles on board, but we can manage it."

Kiojunak growls.

= The trader releases several canisters into vacuum.

Annah says "But that's, but, why would they do that?"

= Foulander: "Come in to dock. Don't break anything, this wasn't made to be a carrier."

Kiojunak stows the Linear Launcher, shifting to fighter mode and going to latch on to the trade ship.

= Piper: "Ask them yourself. They went right for that star system labelled as a Siren world."

From afar, Annah scans the canisters.

You paged Annah with 'Fruit.'.

Lemon grumbles "They considered us expendable, no doubt."

Annah slips Conrad in an airlock, then docks the Gewitter.

Lemon docks at the bay and finds an out of the way area to take a rest break in.

From afar, Lemon pulls out that sphere, making sure to keep the bag closed.

You paged Lemon with 'It seems to have shrunk accomodatingly to the size of a tennis ball. it hovers.'.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Somebody needs to save the evil alien entity from the pretty scientist.."

= Conrad is rushed to the medical bay. The ship goes to superluminal as soon as you're all aboard. Condtions in here are terribly cramped, but the miners and geologists who survived Luna accomodate you as best they can.

Kiojunak stays in the cockpit for several minutes, then comes out to the ship looking for everyone.

From afar, Lemon brings out a variety of probes, scanners, and miscellaneous equipment, muttering "Bend over and say 'ah'.."

Annah has reconnected.

You paged Conrad with 'What's your Body stat?'.

<OOC> Annah says, "Last saw Lemon looking for an out of the way area."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Conrad ended up in the med bay"

= Conrad is rushed to the medical bay. The ship goes to superluminal as soon as you're all aboard. Condtions in here are terribly cramped, but the miners and geologists who survived Luna accomodate you as best they can.

Kiojunak stays in the cockpit for several minutes, then comes out to the ship looking for everyone.

Conrad pages: 6

You paged Lemon with 'It seems strangely resistant to scans. It's liquid, it's just above room temperature, and it can be malleated, but always returns to a sphere, and cannot be seperated into more than one part.'.

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 3/4 Total: 7

Annah is retuning Gewitter. "What happened, Kio? They left without us. That isn't right."

You paged Conrad with 'You regain 12 HP / hour.'.

From afar, Lemon closes her eyes and focuses intently, face scowling. (DS 1, seeing if it's immuned to being probed that way)

Kiojunak says "I don't know, they're your species..."

From afar, Conrad nods. Back up to full health in 6 hours then.

Annah says "I used to understand things. Now people are always trying to hurt us, and the Minerva abandoned us, and nothing makes sense."

You paged Conrad with 'You awaken to the face of a young woman with the build of a Lunar colonist, in the rather grubby outfit of a miner. She smiles. "Welcome back to the land of the living."'.

<OOC> Lemon says, "This is all Conrad's fault, actually."

<OOC> Conrad says, "Yes, for being targetted and not killing bad things for you. ;)"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Yes, for that too. Thanks for reminding me. But I meant for having an evil hell bitch for a wife."

From afar, Conrad winces and tries to activate his computer for a scan. "Ow, what the heck hit me?" he says.

<OOC> Conrad says, "You're welcome"

Kiojunak says "Nothing ever makes sense to me. I'm just a grunt that doesn't need to know poodu..."

You paged Conrad with 'It was touch and go for a bit there, but you should be all right. Hopefully, you should have been largely protected from the radiation....consider yourself lucky that I'm a mechanic as well as paramedic. Your robot was a write-off, though.'.

Tabletop Room 2(#2828R)

Stepping into the room, you step into a small room, seemingly carved from a smooth white stone. An eclectic collection of tables and seats sit around. A large collection of strange artefacts sit around, and carved into the wall are depictions of famous scenes from games past and present.

Contents:

Foulander(#3201)

Kiojunak

Reality Button Version 2.0

Conrad

Annah

Lemon

Famous Scene 3

Famous Scene 2

Famous Scene 1

Obvious exits:

Out <O>

Dropped.

<OOC> Annah says, "Piper was the Moon governor, right?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes."

<OOC> Lemon says, "And a moshka spy, no doubt!"

<OOC> Annah nods. "That's right, we don't trust her. Almsot lost track there."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Well, you don't trust anyone. Except fellow PC's, obviously."

From afar, Conrad sighs at that. "Yeah, it's part of the life support system. Radiation and oxygen mean nothing to me, so yeah, I shouldn't have to worry about that. Just these annoying bones and muscles that I have to fix," he tries to feebly joke. "Were there any casualties on our side?"

<OOC> Kiojunak gives Lemon a sideways glance.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Who said anything about trusting fellow PC's? One is an alien, and the other is a sympathizer!"

Annah finishes correct Gewitter, and sighs. "We ought to go see how Sgt Conrad is."

Piper comes down. "Somehow, none. The resident nurse says that your friend is back among us. The only problem is, we just lost almost all our food reserves to carry you...."

Lemon pages: (Should I just give it up till you're ready to get back to me, then?)

You paged Conrad with 'None, though if those aliens had hit, it would have been a different story."'.

You paged Lemon with 'Sorry, missed a pose. What are you doing?'.

Annah has partially disconnected.

You paged Lemon with 'Got it.'.

From afar, Conrad nods weakly. "Any idea what the blazes it was that attacked us back there, aside from pirates?" he asks.

Annah has reconnected.

Annah says "Why did the Minerva leave, Piper? You could have been destroyed. Conrad was nearly killed."

<OOC> Annah says, "Last saw Piper arrive."

Kiojunak says "And I don't think I'll be able to eat anything, I got only one stray vitamin capsule that I left in my pocket."

You paged Lemon with ''s like having an entire auditorium full of people, all shouting at you in different languages at once. What seems like thousands of voices all beseige you, each carrying something in an unknown tongue that must be heard, none managing miore than a word before being drowned out by another.'.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Eat Annah! She's both nutricious and delicious"

Lemon pages: (Painful, or just annoying?)

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Naw, not enough minerals..."

You paged Lemon with 'Painful.'.

From afar, Lemon shrieks loudly, jerking back into her own skull. She forcefully shoves the sphere back into it's box.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Say Conrad, could you cover yourself in A-1 sauce?"

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Your extremities grow back, right?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Don't you have regen?"

<OOC> Conrad says, "I'm Cybernetic...think about it. And no."

You paged Conrad with 'Your guess is as as good as mine."'.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Exactly. ^_^"

<OOC> Conrad says, "2 Words for you: Electrical Shock"

<OOC> Lemon says, "You could always eat the Gewitter, I suppose"

You paged Lemon with ')hover)'.

<OOC> Annah says, "Hey! I brought scrap onboard if you need something like that."

From afar, Conrad lies back down. "So, how long until I can move about?" he asks.

Piper says ""Like I said, you'll have to ask the acting captain about that.""

You paged Conrad with 'Get some rest for at least a day. For a non-cyborg, that would be more like a month."'.

Kiojunak swears a purple streak.

<OOC> Elemental says, "FF?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Sure thang."

From afar, Conrad goes to sleep.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Definately."

<OOC> Annah says, "I guess. Can I cobble a new mech together from the remains of Earth Shadow and the pirate mechs for Conrad?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Not with the parts and tools on this ship."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Oh, and at some point Lemon is going to go over one of those mechs. Probably steal part of it, too"

<OOC> Annah says, "She can have the one Annah doesn't take."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Allrighty then."

From afar, Lemon is going to go over it (Ceph biotech, isn't it?)

You paged Lemon with 'No, actually. Part of it is (the outer armour and shield has similarities to coral), but the innards are mechanical.'.

You paged Lemon with 'Looks like a hybrid design.'.

<OOC> Conrad is ready for FF, unless Conrad sleeping is exciting.

From afar, Lemon makes notes and studies it, sucking it dry of it's precious, precious knowledge!

<OOC> Lemon says, "I suppose he could always have a wet dream, or something. Those're exciting."

<OOC> Conrad says, "Shocking for a Cybernetic Character, even"

Annah has partially disconnected.

<OOC> Annah says, "Alright for FF, I guess."

= You emerge several hours later, in a system only marginally better-looking than the last. The sun here is a huge white giant, and the heat is almost beyond the ability of life support to cope with. The star hangs balefully in the sky, with several supermassive planets orbiting, all infernally hot and volcanic, with corrosive atmospheres. Your objective is in orbit around one of those. The trader falls into orbit. Eventually, it catches up with something else, which becomes visible as the Minerva, with pieces missing out the sides where the shuttles should redock. The shuttles load your robots on board, and prepare to dock.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Prepare to leave, I mean."

Thick black hair laced with silver streaks highlight this man's appearance. Dressed in a military officer's uniform, Conrad Herashna wears the garb easily, as though he's used to it. Weapon holsters are common on him, though the sheath for his short sword is slightly uncommon.

Carrying:

Con-Stat Sheet

Helen created as object #6772

Conrad comes out of the infirmary, finally, rubbing his shoulder and going through his various systems to make sure things are fully functional.

= It seems so.

Lemon clanks into a shuttle, still clad in power armor and looking preoccupied

Kiojunak says "Conrad, you still amoung the living?"

Annah loads her trophies. "Hello sir. I'm sorry, they got away with half of Earth Shadow. But I promise I'll make you a new one, even better."

Conrad shrugs. "We haven't the materials for it, most likely, Annah, but thank you," he says. He nods to Kiojunak. "Yep, still alive. Just glad I had that life support mechanism installed that allows me to live without oxygen," he says.

Kiojunak says "I shot the gizval as many times as I could, but didn't blow out it's engines."

Conrad says "Gizval?"

Annah says "I took some of the alien ships, so we'll have the parts at least. I'm sure I can build you something you'll like."

Kiojunak says "It's one of those things that I have not found in your dictionary."

Sorry, your building contract has run out.

You are carrying:

Helen(#6772)

Stats(#6712)

Skarka(#411)

Pope(#487)

Rikonian(#2601)

Cianadar(#6665)

You have 301755 Tubers.

Set.

Conrad seems a bit sour today. Likely the whole being blown up thing. "Can you describe what it is, or does?" he asks Kio before nodding to Annah.

Name set.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Are we at the Minerva yet?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "When you're done."

Kiojunak says "Basiclly a very nasty, evil person, stealing left shoes, sabotauging school ships, eatting babies, stuff like that."

Conrad says "Ahh. An asshole then."

<OOC> Lemon says, "Stealing left shoes? Hey, El? Can we meet Stitch?"

<OOC> Conrad laughs. My werewolf character has Stitch bound to a talking stitch...

Kiojunak says "Or something..."

<OOC> Elemental says, "You know, I think I've figured out the purpose of D&D's Ethereal Filcher. Only has one leg, likes to steal stuff. The mystery of the odd socks, explained."

= The mismatched shuttles head over to the Minerva and dock. The pilot of the one you're travelling on (the one that came from the other HSP ship) quietly offers her thanks for yesterday's work.

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "An answer of the RPG Multiverse!"

Lemon says "That would, it seems, be our job. Don't worry about it."

Conrad nods, but stays quiet, not seeming real talkative right now.

Lemon heads along into the Minerva.

Annah smiles at her. "We all have to look out for each other now."

Kiojunak says "Your welcome."

Lemon pages: (Can I find an aquarium, or something aquarium-ish?)

You paged Lemon with 'Not on either of these ships.'.

Kiojunak says "I always do that."

Lemon pages: Can I find a sheet of clear plastic and a stout box?

You paged Lemon with 'Posing, hold on.'.

Annah goes looking for the acting Captain.

= You come to the bridge, where Helen, Pope and Skarka are with three....things. One is a geometric cube, the second a long rod and the third a shapeless lump, all made of transparent crystal in red, green and blue respectively. They speak, seemingly taking it in turns to say different bits of the sentence. "So, they're here! About damn time / for these travellers of the reaches to seek succor again and / we are most pleased to see you. It has been a tense wait, given the circumstances of departure from your last port of call."

Lemon blinks "Ah, the Sirens I presume?"

Annah says "You were... waiting for us too?"

You are carrying:

Helen(#6772)

Stats(#6712)

Skarka(#411)

Pope(#487)

Rikonian(#2601)

Red / Green / Blue(#6665)

You have 301755 Tubers.

Conrad tries to run a program to run the words through his computer so that they make sense without having to adjust to the many voices.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Should have mentioned this. They are talking in perfect English. Indeed, they seem to have borrowed the voices of well-known people in the Earth now gone."

Dropped.

Dropped.

Conrad rubs the back of his neck as he listens to the conversation, still not exactly briefed on what's going on.

Kiojunak says "Where are my food suppliments, I could start gnawing on the walls."

Helen says ""They seemed to think it would be polite when I told them of the circumstances we had to flee in." She goes over to Conrad, and takes his hand. "I heard about the robot. I'm just glad you got out alive.""

Annah looks like she wants to say something about that, but remains silent.

Kiojunak snickers "Xer'kial..."

Conrad smiles a little. "So am I. Got lucky, really. The explosion wasn't as bad as it could have been," he says. "Just needed a bit of rest. If I wasn't cybernetic, I'd likely been out for a month or so".

Lemon says "Heh. You'd be dead, is what you'd be."

Conrad nods. "That too," he says. "Life support systems kicked in," he says.

Kiojunak says "Couple of odd organic chunks floating in the void."

Helen says ""I didn't want to leave, really I didn't, but I couldn't take any chances. They came out of nowhere, and I couldn't afford to risk this ship against an unknown enemy."

Lemon says "We REALLY need to upgrade our droids. Specially me."

Kiojunak says "Yes, some extra fire power would be much appreciated."

Conrad nods. "The safety of the majority is critical," he says. "It's a sound military tactic. All the military battleoids were already deployed," he says.

<OOC> Lemon says, "Are the rocks just sitting there?"

Helen says ""And that's not the worst of it....but I'm getting ahead of myself...our guests should speak. They came to us about two hours ago. Somehow, they levitated themselves from the surface of the planet down there."

Red / Green / Blue says ""Well, they've damn well kept us waiting long enough / We know of thy tale of horror and loss, gentle beings / and aid will of course be rendered, to the best of our capabilities. But you must understand our hands are tied in terms of galactic influence.""

Lemon says "I think we just need to a place to hide and rebuild?"

Annah says "That would be really nice of you. If we could just have somewhere safe to stay, just for a little while."

Kiojunak looks around the Sirens, "If you had hands that is... or claws... or talons... or tentacles... or pseudopods..."

Red / Green / Blue says ""Oh yeah! And how long are you going to last there? What, you're going to keep your PLANET hidden from the empire? Hah! / I lament to say that our world would not tolerate a shadow race ere long / And you must consider our own relationship with the Empire. Although we could defend ourselves against their wrath, we would risk a great many of our own people doing so.""

Lemon nods "We understand."

= The crystals float away from each other. Between them, an image forms of the galactic map. Blue: "The Allell have taught you hatred, the Moshka have taught you mistrust, and the Horune have taught you fear. But you have taught them horror."

Lemon says "What'd *WE* do?!"

Conrad frowns. "How could we teach them horror?"

Kiojunak says "What? They didn't do anything?"

Annah says "What, why? Everyone's trying to hurt us, and it doesn't make sense. Plus, the Horune stole our Battleoid."

Conrad's face darkens a bit at Annah's statement about the battleoid.

Red / Green / Blue says ""Has your alien friend told you of how the Empire came to be? Or to be more accurate, how this Empire came to be?""

Lemon shakes her head

Annah says "No, I don't think so."

You paged Kiojunak with 'In case there's any doubt, what I wrote for the webpage is relatively common knowledge.'.

Annah has reconnected.

<OOC> Annah says, "Last saw mine"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Nothing"

Conrad shakes his head.

Kiojunak says "That something else founded the empire got blown up, and the Allell took over?"

Annah has reconnected.

<OOC> Annah growls.

<OOC> Annah says, "Last saw Kio talking about pre-empire going boom."

<OOC> Conrad says, "nothing"

You paged Kiojunak with 'Typing further, or want me to take the mike?'.

Kiojunak pages: Please, go ahead.

= The image changes to a tall, featureless, humanoid figure, clad in concealing silver robes. Green: "The Kathina were the father race to the Empire. They exalted the Allell to their current status. Their feats of mental might were legendary. We and the other psionic races practice relatively linear, weak psionic disciplines. If they wished it to be, it was so. We know only what other races preserved in myth, for none of us who were there remember it. Their reality-shaping was called simply, the Art. They destroyed themselves with this tool, and the Allell took rulership.

Annah shivers. "Sounds scary."

Lemon says "Sounds fascinating!"

Conrad listens quietly to the explanation.

Red / Green / Blue says ""They're scared of the Art, pal. Regardless of how dangerous it actually is, it's built up in their minds to be the total end of all creation! / And when their warlock divined such power in the ambassadors he met, he made a fell choice / He adopted a policy of total containment and extermination. Of course, this is our summary, based on what we know of his actions from what you say. We are not all-powerful, not omnipresent, and the machinations and powers of the Royal echelons are frequently beyond us.""

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Lemon says "Excuse me? 'The ambassadors he met'?"

Red / Green / Blue says ""You."

Annah says "You mean... when the Moshka scientist stuck psi powers in us, he acidentally re-created this Art thing?"

= The thing about lumps of crystal, it's not easy to tell who they're focusing their gaze on.

Annah has partially disconnected.

Annah glares at Lemon, but doesn't say it.

Lemon says "I'm sure there must be a mistake. Human psionic potential, while potent, isn't all that strong."

Kiojunak says "But, how? If they knew about this, would they have not gone after the Moskha?"

Lemon back at Annah "Don't forget what I know, woman."

Conrad says "Can you even create things with human psionics? It sounds more like magic to me than anything else."

= Red: "Heh, like this is something you understand. I've read the history files through electrokinesis, I know you've no idea what your limits are. And sounds like at least one guy found out how to breach 'em!."

Lemon pokes Conrad "Where do you think the concept of 'magic' came from?"

Annah has partially disconnected.

= Pope says "Tocasi....at the time, SDLT thought his an abominable failure. And you're saying he was the best thing we produced?"

Annah has reconnected.

Annah says "And the Allell could tell all that just from Lemon?"

<OOC> Annah says, "Last saw Pope speak."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Nothing."

Lemon simply rolls her eyes.

= Green: "For those brigands, one merely aroused their suspicions. But I believe their leader later wrested secrets from the mind of an instigator of the grand masquerade of the Moshka?

Lemon nods "We didn't know it at the time, but yes."

Kiojunak says "So... these guys are going to be able to blow up cities with their minds and make living things out of nothing?"

Lemon gives Pope a look "Looks like you did a bang up job."

Red / Green / Blue says ""We know bugger-all about that. Look, the last folk who had reliable info on this died thousands of years back! / Pray note that it is only assumed by the unknowing that they died. But they have kept their silence, if they live still at the core. / But indeed, such feats were credited to them, even allowing for the aggrandisation of legends. The trait may well amplify over generations, as it did with the Allell over milennia."

Annah says "And that's why they killed the Earth, and keep trying to hurt us? Because the Moshka mixed the wrong test tubes and everyone's afraid we're going to become new Kathina?"

Annah has partially disconnected.

Lemon says "So, anyways. What can we do now, but hide in some god forsaken corner of the universe?"

Conrad shrugs. "Don't even know if that would help, hiding in a corner somewhere," he says. "After all, they found us once".

Red / Green / Blue says ""The girl's got it in one! / Hiding will not save thee, for you have an enemy who will not be deterred. / The remeaining possibility is to come to an arrangement with the Empire.""

To (Lemon, Elemental), Kiojunak pages: *From this point on. Rule one is; Do. Not. Piss. Off. The. Humans...*

Annah turns purple. "But they killed our whole world! Maybe there wasn't much of it left after the Moshka, but it was still ours. All that just to kill less then a hundred people."

Lemon says "And how, pray, do we do that when they've got their 'kill on sight' attitude on?"

Kiojunak says "Um, how? When the last reminants could be done away with a well placed Herculite missle would do it in one."

Conrad considers that for a moment. "We convince them to to turn that attitude off," he says.

Kiojunak says "I'm still drawing a blank..."

Lemon says "What, do we just walk up to the Empress and say 'please don't kill us'?"

Conrad says "You think they want to waste time, energy, and resources hunting us across the galaxy?"

= Red says "You're a dirty little secret. Only their Empress can authorise a Starsplitter, and when it was used to destroy Melan worlds, there was widespread controversy. But no-one's heard of you getting wiped out, so far as we've heard, and we've heard a LOT, boyo. Why would that be?

Annah blinks. "You mean someone did it without the Empress?"

Lemon nods "Then we should spread the word? I don't suppose you can help us with that?"

Kiojunak says "They don't want wide spread panic thinking the humans are coming around to yank control of their minds away?"

Annah humphs. "How many Psi people do they think we have left?"

= Blue: "We inform, and we restrain those who would have destroyed thee through fear."

Kiojunak says "I don't know, all of you?"

Lemon nods again "We appreciate your assistance, truly we do."

Annah says "So you'll hide us until you spread the word. And, I don't want to sound mean, I really don't, but what do you want in return?"

Kiojunak says "Yes, great praises for saving our collective yulivans."

= Red: "We're not hiding anyone. See, we inform, and we take information. Help people, and your race becomes a --faction-- and partial. Become partial to someone, and people try to control you.

Lemon says "So, it's up to us to stay alive until you tell everybody."

= Green: "But equally, we can assure thee that there is no price and there will be no treachery. In truth, thou holds interest for us. I have not been surprised for five hundred orbits of thy departed Gaia. You may suceed and cause change, or you may not, but you will do it on thy own."

Kiojunak says "Could we at least resuplly here?"

= Blue "Indeed. However, that lies in the future--you want reliable hypotheses about what would best enable you to survive. To resolve your immediate situation, I would suggest they you proceed to this star." The image focuses on a minor star system, over the border of the Dead Zone. "Vavlya, an independant world, run by a family of mining lords, Allell, but unimpeded by the Empire. Their other business is robot construction, which may help resolve your other loss.

Lemon nods "And we could surely trade with them, if they're really free of Empire control.

= Green: "We have nught you could use for supplies here. We chose this place precisely because there is nothing here a shadow race could covet."

Conrad rubs the back of his neck, where the jack is, and nods. "Indeed," he says.

Kiojunak says "Ooh, that'll be a good place to pick up suplies..."

= Chen says "They're right. Go down on that world, gravity would squash you."

Kiojunak says "Then, how did they get up here?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "There anything in this Solar System that could be plundered for supplies?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Not really."

Annah says "Oh, don't worry sir. I can have something for you to pilot ready soon, even if these people won't help us."

<OOC> Lemon says, "We've enough fuel to find an SS that does?"

Lemon says "They've allready helped us, actually. Quite a lot."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Yes."

Conrad shrugs. "I'm not that worried about it, and I know I'll likely have to make do with something lesser, and I believe Annah meant the Allell at Vavlya, Lemon," he says.

Lemon shrugs.

= Red: "The Allell are the masters of the mind....and we have control over the physical. And we are more resilient than you."

Kiojunak says "So what does it make the humans?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Who was that?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Who was what?"

Annah says "I think the point is that human psis aren't any. Or are all."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Who was that to, rather."

Lemon says "Something we should be proud off. It's part of our heritage, and our potential as human beings."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "Red"

Kiojunak says "Okay you're scaring me now..."

= Green: "We do not know. It is a very novel feeling.

= Green: "A word of warning: A bounty lies on thy vessel, to attract villains and cutthroats. Such was the intent of the notorious Horune recently, I believe."

Lemon nods "We'll have to modify it somewhat, in that case."

Annah says "Oh. That's going to be trouble."

Kiojunak says "We're going to need to keep in warp or something."

Lemon says "Or steal someone elses vessel.."

Conrad says "Or improve the jamming"

Annah says "I don't think I can change it too much without a shipyard. But ECM I can do!"

Lemon shrugs "If you need help with that, just ask. I'm sure I could spare you some time."

Piper says ""For now, I'll settle for a safe haven. My people will be in a bad way, travelling under these conditions for much longer.""

<OOC> Lemon says, "This conversation nearly over?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Uh, you don't know."

Kiojunak says "Expecially with not that much food left..."

<OOC> Lemon says, "I was wondering, OOC."

<OOC> Elemental says, "It depends."

<OOC> Lemon says, "I don't know if we have many questions left.."

Red / Green / Blue says ""You have the information, so use it already! / Thou bearest a powerful destiny--we can sense this, even though we are not seers. / We will watch your progress with interest.""

Conrad nods. "I think our first priority is food, and for that, I think we'll have to trade for it, or risk attack," he says.

Lemon smiles sardonically "We appreciate it.."

Annah says "Do we have enough to last to this independent world?"

= The Sirens glide out. Helen watches them go. "The other news that I was holding off on telling you is that Hamilton died from an unexpected brain haemorrage a few hours ago."

You are carrying:

Stats(#6712)

Skarka(#411)

Pope(#487)

Rikonian(#2601)

You have 301755 Tubers.

Kiojunak says "So... you're the capitan now?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "We're fuxxored."

Helen says ""It looks like it. And yes, we do have enough resources to get us there.""

<OOC> Elemental says, "BRB"

Connection reset by peer.

Will re-attempt connection in 45 seconds.

Or you can initiate it sooner manually.

SimpleMU - Unregistered - Please Register and gain more features!

Resolving Hostname Address For: ogrmush.com Port:6700

Opening connection to 216.235.252.225 6700

Connecting

Connected

This world is Pueblo 1.0 enhanced



._###_. _#___.

H@ .N@@@@L _@@@@@@@@L J@@@@@@@@N_.

N@).@@@@@@@@@. J@@F `N@@@) @@@@@@@@@@@@@L

J@@@@@F""4@@@@@_ (@@N` 4@@@ (@F `"N@@@@N.

.@@@@` #@@@@) .N@H` (@@@) @L._ 4@@@@

(@@@` .' `N@@@H H@@) `@@@` @N@@) N@@@.

H@@` `@@@@ J@@) HF @@@@ J@@@

(@@# H@@@) (@@@ @@@H .N@@N`

.@@@) (@@@) @@@) @@@) .J@@H"

@@@@` J@@@ (@@@ @@@ .J@@N`

J@@@@ @@@F @@@F (@@@H@@H"

N4@@H (@@@) @@@) .. ._@@@@F`

(@@# J@@" (@@@) JN@L 4@@@@@L

(@@H (@@) (@@@) #@@@N `4@@@@@H

#@@N (@@) (@@@) J@@@@F @@@@@@@L

#@@@. J@@) (@@@@. .@@@@@@) .@@F4@@@@N.

(@@@L .N@N` N@@@L .J@H`N@@@` (@@ 4@@@@N.

`@@@@N__J@@@F (@@@@@@@@@F @@@) (@F "N@@@H

(@@@@@@@@F `@@@@@@` @@@) (N@) (@@@@L

`N@@@H" `"" .@@@ `4@` `H@@@L.

(@@) `4@@

(@@` "

the Online Gaming Resource (@F ogrmush.com 6700

"

\-------------------------------------------------------------------------/

| Website: www.ogrmush.com email: staff@ogrmush.com |

| OGR WebRing: www.ogrmush.com/ogring |

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------<

| connect <name> <password> WHO - see who is currently connected. |

| connect guest QUIT - disconnect from OGR. |

/-------------------------------------------------------------------------\


NOTICE: automatic character creation is currently disabled. For information

on obtaining a character, please login as a guest and read the posts

on the announcements bulletin board.


Either that player does not exist, or has a different password.


--(This space intentionally left blank)--



MOTD:


***** Important Notices *****


ACCOUNTS: (Apr 8/03) Until further notice, new character creations have been disabled. If you wish to have a new alt created, please @mail *staff and we will create one for you. If you are a Guest and would like a character, please see bbpost 1/14 (type: +bbread 1/14). We apologize for the inconvenience.


WELCOME: (Jul 6/03) Welcome to OGR, your one-stop shopping for MU*-related gaming!


WEBSITE: (Jul 6/03) http://www.ogrmush.com




Last connect was from m106-mp1.cvx1-c.edi.dial.ntli.net on Mon Jul 7 19:43:41 2003.

MAIL: 4 messages in folder 0 [unnamed] (4 unread, 0 cleared).

Tabletop Room 2(#2828R)

Stepping into the room, you step into a small room, seemingly carved from a smooth white stone. An eclectic collection of tables and seats sit around. A large collection of strange artefacts sit around, and carved into the wall are depictions of famous scenes from games past and present.

Contents:

Red / Green / Blue(#6665)

Helen(#6772)

Piper(#5421)

Foulander(#3201)

Kiojunak

Reality Button Version 2.0

Conrad

Annah

Lemon

Famous Scene 3

Famous Scene 2

Famous Scene 1

Obvious exits:

Out <O>

Annah frowns. "It really wasn't good for the Minerva to leave like that. We almost lost Conrad. There aren't even a full wing of us, you know."

Taken.

Lemon salutes Helen "Congratulations, Captain Helen."

Helen says ""Perhaps I did overreact, but if this ship is destroyed, we have almost no hope of founding a proper colony, anywhere, ever."

Conrad nods quietly to that.

Lemon says "It was the logical decision, and I agree with it."

<OOC> Lemon says, "I need to find some pointy ears.."

Kiojunak say "Yes, congradulations..." He then takes a deep breath and lets out a long chittering sound from his throat, his two horns quivering a little bit.

Annah shifts uncomfortably. "Our resources are so low, it's all or nothing." She belatedly salutes. "Captain."

Lemon covers her ears till it ends "Is there anything else we all need to discuss?"

Conrad also salutes, as everyone else seems to be doing it.

Helen says ""This isn't a job I ever wanted, but I will do my best to live up to it. We gate in an hour. Dismissed.""

Lemon retreats.

Kiojunak gives Helen the Terran salute then goes to his quarters.

Annah leaves.

Lemon pages: And now I'm finding a box and a sheet of plastic, and building a ball containment center in my room.

You paged Lemon with 'OK. How does it work?'.

Conrad heads out, following the others.

Lemon pages: (Box with 5 sides. Ball goes in box. Plastic replaces 6th side, and gets sealed into place. And by box, I mean something stout and solid.

You paged Lemon with 'If the ball has an opinion on being contained, it keeps quiet about it, and hovers. Grapefruit size, now.'.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Please do not taunt Happy Fun Nightmare Ball."

Annah goes to the mech bay to begin salvage on the alien mecha, starting with the ECM systems.

From afar, Lemon addresses Marvin "Well? What do you think of my new conversation piece?"

<OOC> Lemon hasn't encountered the 'Happy' or 'Fun' aspects of it, yet.

I don't recognize Marven.

No one to page.

You paged Lemon with 'It appears pleasing and curious."'.

Conrad goes to the mech bay as well, to survey the damage.

Annah pages: I am reminded, neither Precognition or Nightmares has come up since the first run.

You paged Annah with 'No, they haven't.'.

Lemon pages: It's a psionic artifact, this I know. Probably made by those Ki-whatever. Maybe their equivalant of a library. I'd give it to the science lab, but I'm pretty sure it'd be wasted on them."

Kiojunak comes through the mech bay, craddling his crowbar in his talons heading to a familar closet in the mech bay, doing what one would consiter his version of whistling. He closes the door behind him.

<OOC> Lemon says, "*fap!* *fap!* *fap!* *fap!*"

Annah says "How's it look there, sir?"

From afar, Lemon thinks firmly at the ball *GREETINGS!*

Conrad looks at the remains. "Pretty much scrap at this point," he says. "Hell, they hit me with six or eight at once, surprised anything is left of the thing," he says.

You paged Lemon with '(hover)'.

Kiojunak pages: Initializing pod resusitation procedure with ample torquage.

From afar, Lemon looks to Marvin "I'm going in. If my head explodes, fetch a mop."

Annah says "Sturdy design. But they shouldn't be able to gang up on you like that. We need to teach Kio and Lemon how to fight in a wing."

<OOC> Kiojunak says, "CROWBAR!!!!!"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Maybe thats your races idea of a 'toy'?"

You paged Kiojunak with 'The first one cracks open, and the emergency deactivation is triggered. Two people slump out, both Allell. One seems unconscious, the other one struggles to stand up. The inside of the pod is frosty, still.'.

From afar, Lemon sits on her bunk and relaxes, reaching out to mind touch the Happy Fun Nightmare Ball.

Conrad nods. "Next one I get has armor on it. Lots of extra armor, and shields," he says, taking a seat nearby and running a few designs through his computer, looking at the screen that pops out of his arm.

You paged Lemon with 'The flood of sound and the jabbering voice come again, but this time, they seem a bit less overwhelming, though still uncomfortable.'.

Annah pries a piece of the wreck. "You tell me what you want, and I'll make sure you get it."

From afar, Lemon grits her teeth and focuses on one of the louder voices, trying to make contact

Kiojunak pages: Hello there, welcome to the Minerva. Is there anything I can get you? A snack, carbonated beverage, a shiv? Can I have your name to see if you have a reservation?"

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/2 Total: 3

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 5/5 Total: 10

<OOC> Lemon says, ""Bam, bitch goes down!"?"

You paged Kiojunak with 'Make a Soul check, modified for Ranged Defence, +2 Df.'.

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 5/6 Total: 11

Kiojunak pages: That's a no...

<OOC> Elemental says, "OK, three poses in quick succession here...."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Conrad chuckles. "There's only so much we can salvage, Annah. I think the drill is gone, which is a shame. But, we'll make due".

<OOC> Conrad kicks lag, nods.

You paged Lemon with 'You see a star. Hundreds of them. Moving. Rushing together. Colliding. Combusting. And then....obliviation. Void. The end. And then it ends abruptly.'.

You paged Kiojunak with 'Lose 2 Soul, and pose your reaction.'.

Annah says "I've made field repairs on worse, sir. If I canabalize the alien ships I took in together from your's, add in our spare parts, I'm certain I can give you most of what you want."

You paged Kiojunak with 'If Annah and Conrad would hear it, that is.'.

Annah says "And this world we're going do makes robots, I'm sure I can use their facilities to finish it."

*Thunk.*

Annah looks around for the source of the sound.

Conrad looks about.

Kiojunak pages: Backs away from the door quickly, grasping his head runing back into the door, he growls, "That's not going to do you any good. As far as anybody in the rest of the universe is concerned, we're dead. Stop struggling you stupid #)@*&!"

You paged Kiojunak with 'Another Soul check.'.

Bit of yelling comes from the closet.

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 4/1 Total: 5

Kiojunak rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/1 Total: 4

You paged Kiojunak with 'Without the +2 mod.'.

Kiojunak pages: Make it.

= The sound echoes through the hangar. You come over in time to see Kiojunak in front of the two escape pods, recoiling from some sort of attack. The source of the attack is the humanoid figure in front, which you recognise as an Allell. He's angry-looking, and the eye in the centre of his forehead is glowing bright blue.

<OOC> Elemental says, "And I'll end there."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Votes?"

<OOC> Lemon says, "Shoot!"

<OOC> Elemental says, "A little early, but it was a good cutoff point."

Conrad pages: Kio

Kiojunak pages: Lemon.

Annah pages: Abstain.

From afar, Lemon likes the Happy Fun Nightmare Ball.

<OOC> Elemental says, "+2 skill points. apiece."