Logfile from Online Gaming Rescourse.


This world is Pueblo 1.0 enhanced

._###_. _#___.

H@ .N@@@@L _@@@@@@@@L J@@@@@@@@N_.

N@).@@@@@@@@@. J@@F `N@@@) @@@@@@@@@@@@@L

J@@@@@F""4@@@@@_ (@@N` 4@@@ (@F `"N@@@@N.

.@@@@` #@@@@) .N@H` (@@@) @L._ 4@@@@

(@@@` .' `N@@@H H@@) `@@@` @N@@) N@@@.

H@@` `@@@@ J@@) HF @@@@ J@@@

(@@# H@@@) (@@@ @@@H .N@@N`

.@@@) (@@@) @@@) @@@) .J@@H"

@@@@` J@@@ (@@@ @@@ .J@@N`

J@@@@ @@@F @@@F (@@@H@@H"

N4@@H (@@@) @@@) .. ._@@@@F`

(@@# J@@" (@@@) JN@L 4@@@@@L

(@@H (@@) (@@@) #@@@N `4@@@@@H

@@L

#@@@. J@@) (@@@@. .@@@@@@) .@@F4@@@@N.

(@@@L .N@N` N@@@L .J@H`N@@@` (@@ 4@@@@N.

`@@@@N__J@@@F (@@@@@@@@@F @@@) (@F "N@@@H

(@@@@@@@@F `@@@@@@` @@@) (N@) (@@@@L

`N@@@H" `"" .@@@ `4@` `H@@@L.

(@@) `4@@

(@@` "

the Online Gaming Resource (@F eccles.tzo.net 670

"

\-------------------------------------------------------------------------/

| Website: www.ogrmush.com email: wizards@ogrmush.com |

| OGR WebRing: www.ogrmush.com/ogring |

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------<

| connect <name> <password> WHO - see who is currently connected. |

from OGR. |

| To connect as a guest, type: connect guest |

/-------------------------------------------------------------------------\

Welcome to the world of TinyMUSH. Explore places. Meet people. Have fun!

If you need help, just ask somebody (type a double quote mark and then type

your question, like this:

"How do I keep people from picking me up?

The question will appear to others in the same room as:

<yourname> says "How do I keep people from picking me up?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOTD:

Welcome to Online Gaming Resource MUSH!

IMPORTANT: Our next idle purge is scheduled for the end of the month. Please +bbread 1/50 for more details.

Feel free to look around, read out 'news' files, '+bbread' the bulletin boards etc. For help on commands, type: '+help'. Please feel free to see what resources we have to offer on the OGR webspace at:

http://www.ogrmush.com/

If you like what you see, please feel free to click on the VOTE button in the middle of the main page to vote for our webspace on Top Mud Sites (http://www.topmudsites.com/)!

Enjoy your stay!

-- OGR Staff

MAIL: You have no mail.

Crossroads(#0RJs)

Online Gaming Resource (OGR) runs on TinyMUSH 3.0. For help with TinyMUSH commands, type "help" (without the quotation marks). Channels (comsys) and @mail are hardcoded into this MUSH. For help on how to use each system, type "help comsys" and "help @mail". OGR also has many softcoded systems such as bulletin boards, mu* listings, and global dice code. For help with these systems, type "+help".

All visitors are expected to read the "news" files. You should read "news guidelines" and "news about us" in particular.

The OGR team is always happy to help you out. Type "+wizards" to see which Wizards are online and which ones are on-duty. If you are looking for a specific game, type "+ambassadors/all" and/or "+muds". For gaming opportunities on OGR, type "+games" and "news gaming". This MUSH uses ansi colour. To turn on the ability to see this, type "@set me=ANSI". To turn it off, type "@set me=!ANSI".

<<Type "+view" for area and affiliate listings.>>

<<Type "addcom ?=HelpChan" to join the Help Channel.>>

>

Contents:

FIRAN STATUS: Jan 26 2003

Obvious exits:

OGR Resources (N) MU* Resources (E) Visitors' Spaces (W)

Leaving the crossroads behind, you head into the OGR resources area...

OGR Resources Nexus(#2709RJs)

Welcome to the OGR Resources Nexus!

Any resources which are specifically offered by Online Gaming Resource can be found off of this hub. Whether it be gaming spaces, event spaces, consulting or more, this is the place to be. Just 'look' at the room to see where the exits lead off to.

c resources.

Contents:

Event Signup Machine - ESM

Obvious exits:

Gaming (W) Discussions (N) Lecture Room (E) Consultation Room (U) Crossroads (S)

You open the door, which rings a small bell to alert those inside that you are joining them, and step into the gaming area...

Gaming Nexus

This is a nexus, with corridors leading off in radial fashion. Some paths appear well-lit, others more dark and ominous.

Alright, it's the Gaming Nexus. There are plenty of worlds here, but all are IC. Please contact the gameleads before entering any of these spaces.

ion Machine located in this nexus. If you're interested in exploring the Freestyle Spaces, feel free -- they are always available, if not in use by someone else.

Contents:

Gaming Application Machine

Obvious exits:

Freestyle Gaming (DOWN) Table Top Gaming (W) Mini-MU*s (N) OGR Resources (E)

You enter the tabletop area.

Tabletop Gaming Nexus

The Tabletop Diner is decorated in a style reminiscent of something out of the 1950s. Neon lights flicker in bright colors around the room and a counter has seats for people to wait for the rest of their party to arrive. There are tables all around the room with white Formica tops and doors leading to rooms for games.

Please do not enter Gaming Rooms without consent of game leads.

Spaces:

Room 10 <10> Room 2 <2>

Room 3 <3> Room 4 <4> Room 5 <5>

Room 6 <6> Room 7 <7> Room 8 <8>

Room 9 <9>

Exits: Gaming Nexus <E>

You enter Tabletop Room 3.

Tabletop Room 3(#1902RAJLMhns$)

from the candle on the Storyteller's desk, there are four candles spaced evenly down the middle of the table, providing some light to the players. On the walls are various drawings of characters portrayed in the chronicle.

Contents:

Arden

Estivan

The Reality Button

The All-Purpose Vending Machine(#2465V$)

Directions for New Characters(#4610V$)

Obvious exits:

Out <O>

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Hi Joe."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hello!"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Hey Joe"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hey Rich, Al."

Estivan pages: I send you two e-mails in the pas 15 hours, did you get them?

You paged Estivan with 'Haven't had a chance to check them.'.

Estivan pages: I would prefer you to read the second first then the first, because the first was something I wrote on pure emotion with very little in the way of rational thought.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "I'm all tingly, is this anticipation? Or that laundry stuff eating through my hands...."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I don't know because its kinda contagious and I have done my luandry in weeks."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er haven't"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "It might be anticipation. I am tingly becuse I just bought Devil May Cry 2. And I am very excited about playing that."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Cool."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Ah, lucky bugger."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "I shouldn't of bought it but I couldn't help myself"

Elemental has connected.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Hey Elemental."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hello El!"

Usha tries on the new name.

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Hi"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Hi. How did things go last night, after I left?"

senidel arrives from the Gaming Area.

senidel has arrived.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "What were the little things you need to do to get your character all set up so no one could force him or anything, and not always talk in public forum?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hey Sendiel!"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Well after everyone left I had a near emotional breakdown, when I worte a e-mail to most of the pople in the group bitching almost irationally up a storm and this morning I realised how much of a prat I was being and worte a second e-mail that was part recantation part apology."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Hello."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Type look directions to see how to get set up."

Directions for New Characters(#4610V$)

Okay, first things first. Welcome to OGR. Here are some quick tips for setting up your character.

First off, type "@lock me=me". This will make it so that others can't pick you up.

Now, type "&roll.default me=show" and "&roll.style me=full". This will allow your dice rolls to show up on the screen. The following command is used to roll the dice:

+roll xDy

Now, on to talking. To talk OOCly, type "OOC Hello". To pose (take an action), type "OOC :is taking an OOC action". To do the same ICly, juse use "say" and " : ".

PAGING

This is a very useful thing. To page someone (private message), type "page name = What I want to say". To page multiple people, type "mp name name = What I want to say".

If you go out wandering in OGR and can't find your way back, remember this command: @tel #1902. It'll teleport you right back here.

Finally, don't use the quotation marks in any of these tests.

Directions for New Characters glows slightly as it is read.

senidel begins reading the directions of setting up your character for OGR.

Directions for New Characters glows slightly as it is read.

Locked.

Set.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "fortuantly I don't need to set up because this is a recycled character."

Set.

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "That's not a good sign..."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "I took care of all that this morning when I couldnt sleep"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Ok the dice haven't lost there fickle nature..."

Silver arrives from the Gaming Area.

Silver has arrived.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "If the dice act like they did when this avatar things was JC I would morun."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Hi."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Greetings."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Hi"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hello John!"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Just so you all know my computer has been giving me problems all morning. So I may disconect now and then."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, before we start, I have to ask you all about some house rules. The most important one would be the elimination of level caps for spells, save a few special cases, such as magic missle. Your thoughts?"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Mine have already been stated."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "As have mine."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "No problem here, its SOP for most fo the D&D gaem sI've been in."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "I use the elimination of level caps on spells myself. So it works for me."

<*> OOCly, senidel says, "I'm too inexperienced to say one way or the other."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Well generally, instead of petering out at a certian level duration/effect/damage still goes up as you gain level. I'd really like to get a ruling on this Sendiel. And could you please get in character?"

Usha pages: Are you still sending me the log at the end?

You paged Usha with 'Yes.'.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Psst Senidel look at the directions."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "@name (current name) = (new name)"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Ah, well, that seems to make sense to me"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "I'll see how it works out."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "If you want to see character describtions, just type look character"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "So Sendiel, a discion from you?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "I just want to apologize right off the bat for any gaffs I make. I'm still an OGR virgin. Oh, and I said that the no-level-caps made sense to me. Sorry about that"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "So, your character has a Mage character sheet, a Bokken of Twapping, Dr Faust and Darius on his person, Al? ;-)"

Carudanppl usha

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Yep, I forgot to do some house cleaning."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "And Darius and Dr. Faust cannot be destroyed by me,"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Alright, I'll be starting in a bit once I get the little intro bit."

Usha dropped HP.

Usha dropped Status Changes.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "I noticed your sheet still has Romana and Dephne, El."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "True."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "There is a tactical nuke with Romana's name on it around here somewhere. Let me find the targeting system."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Joe, does the room have dice forumalas that let you do (roll) + (number) yet?"

Silver rolls 2d10 and gets: 6/6 Total: 12

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Such as 1d20+7, or 1d6+1d8+5, for example."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "No, I couldn't get it to do that..."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Well, that'll slow things down....maybe try asking a moderator?"

Estivan pages: One thing I forgot, we're going to need stats for my horse.

It is 1382 DR, Year of the Baying Moon, depsite the passage of time, many things in Faerun remain the same. The elves still tend the forest, dwarves still delve in the earth for metal and gems, the halflings are still sneaky buggers, and the orcs are still scratching their collective butts. Within that time, up in the Western Heartlands, in the town of Beregost, a wizard's college has been reistablished after many years of disuse. There, one of the members of the school's board, a wizard by the name of Hergal has finally finished his life's work concerning neigh everything draconic in nature. For this reason, for your superior's wishes, or reasons of your own, something has brought you to this town.

You paged Estivan with 'That shouldn't be too hard, they're in the back of the Monster Manual.'.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "You're free to set up your own reasons for being here, if not, I can help you there."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Impressive introductions are always a good thing. ^_^"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Do we start in a particular place?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Somewhere in or around the town, that's pretty much the only real limitation."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "BRB"

Silver pages: It was in the direction I was wandering at the time. Added bonus if the collage is set up pleasing to the eye.

Estivan rides into town, quite a sight on top of his Scale barding clad chesnut colored heavy Warhorse, clad in his blacken steel helm, blacken steel breast amrour and f purple of various shade colored travelling cloth of fine quility and Royal purple clock. The sun almost relfects of his obsidian scaled skin. His talbard was a standard of a rearing Hippogriff with red rose in its beak aon a purple and green feild. He holds his lance in rideing possion, with a puprle and green. He seems the apidyment of Tenthyrian noblity, which is odd because of his draconic blood. He hold his head on a high haught angle as he observes his surrondings, looking for the inn.

You paged Silver with 'Well it's fairly utilitarian campus, set up to keep the students and outsiders safe from the nastieness out there. But it is a fairly large town that is pretty much out in the middle of nowhere, definately a good place to rest and maybe get a bite to eat.'.

Usha has disconnected.

Arden pages: I am having some problems coming up with a good reason for being here. So I guess I need some help

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I hope that was impressive."

Silver pages: Locating the most visually pleasing eating area and setting down for said bite to eat.

You paged Arden with 'Well Beregost is on the way to Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter, and Waterdeep, all major trading metropoli and each with an extensive Thief's Underground.'.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Test"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "F-"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hold on, El isn't here."

<*> OOCly, Estivan looks up, "Sorry I didn't notice.

Usha has connected.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "WB."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "What was the last thing you saw?"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Real sorry about this. One of those urgent phone calls that had to be made right then....."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "The BRB"

Estivan rides into town, quite a sight on top of his Scale barding clad chesnut colored heavy Warhorse, clad in his blacken steel helm, blacken steel breast amrour and purple ,of various shades, colored travelling cloth of fine quility and Royal purple clock. The sun almost relfects of his obsidian scaled skin. His talbard was a standard of a rearing Hippogriff with red rose in its beak aon a purple and green feild. He holds his lance in rideing possion, with a puprle and green. He seems the apidyment of Tenthyrian noblity, which is odd because of his draconic blood. He hold his head on a high haughty angle as he observes his surrondings, looking for the inn. (repost)

You paged Arden with 'You could be on your way to said cities, and stopped by here to see if you can get some rest, food, and maybe something lucrative.'.

Arden comes riding into town dressed as black as night atop his light horse. The entire ride in he keeps his sharp eyes open for anyone that seams to let there gaze linger on him for to long.Trying not to stay in the open for to long he heads to the inn.

You paged Silver with 'There is an outdoor cafe near the middle of town, which is fairly much the good part of town, but of course the distances between good and bad part of town is fairly small. The cafe seems to see the business of many wizards, since most of the furnature is made out of finely shaped glass and the umbrellas sheltering the patrons from the sun, are floating above the table.'.

= A traveller comes into town on foot. After trekking through the Heartlands for a few days on end, it's good to get to civilisation. She walks into town, hood down, carrying weapons at her belt and a heavy-looking pack which she carries with little effort on her back. Some people do a double-take upon seeing the oddities of her face, but she doesn't pay them any attention as she heads for the inn to enjoy the benefits of civilisation. Like alcohol.

Estivan pages: Another thing I for got, the thought up the coat of armours for his house a while back and forgot to send it to you.

Estivan pages: (The=I)

There are two inns essentially in town, one cheap inn and tavern near the edge that seems to be bustling quite a bit even at this hour, and there is a nicer inn, without the attatched tavern, but it is in the heart of the city, with various fine resturants and bars surrounding it.

Silver pages: Circling the town once more, Silver thinks 'They don't have a whole lot of town.' He finally heads towards the cafe, landing gracefully and taking a seat.

Carudan says ": Carudan strolls down the main road into town. All but hidden underneath his gray robe, he walks towards the first inn he sees, his eyes glancing all around him."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "whoops"

Estivan heads to the nicer inn, as befiting his station, he doesn't what to mingle with mere peasents until he has too.

Carudan strolls down the main road into town. All but hidden underneath his gray robe, he walks towards the first inn he sees, his eyes glancing all around him."

Arden chosses the cheaper in. Better for those of his profession to find information and suckers to fall prey to him there.

Usha pages: Are you expecting us to meet there?

The various villagers, mostly humans, with a good percentange of gnomes, looks at you all a tad longer than what was comfortable. The one who's getting the most stares if of course Estivan, more in the manner of, 'You don't see that every day.'

Usha goes to the cheaper one, on account of it being cheaper.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, Usha, Arden, Carudan, MS, Silver Estivan pages."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Is there a stable for the horse or no."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yes, it's a all-in-one type inn."

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Silver): Estivan dismounts his horse in front of the inn's stable and leads in horse in calling, "Stablehand!?.

Silver pages: (How close is the cafe to this inn?)

Arden rides up to the stable and slides of the side of the horse. "Stable boy come. My horse needs food and water" He reches up and taks his pack of the back of the horse

As you approach the inn, you can see the rickety sign hanging over the door with a picture of a bulldog with a tankard in his front paw, and looking a tad drunk.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Dude, they found the home of Mug Root Beer."

<*> OOCly, Estivan chuckles.

You paged Silver with 'It's a couple of yards away from the Inn, set up to take advantage of the tourist trade.'.

Usha goes it, finds a free space, and requests "Ale, large amount, if it doesn't corrode the rafter above it, then it's not strong enough."

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Estivan): Silver watches the porceedings at the inn and awaits a serving wench to arrive at his table.

Carudan goes inside. He pauses outside to look for the innkeeper

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Joe was right sort of. Usha would get along with Rich's character just not sure if its the character he currently is using."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Why would the innkeeper be outside his own establishment?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Realizing he's stepped backwards, rather than forwards, he tries again to stand within the doorway"

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Silver): Estivan stables his mount, takeing of the heavy armour and packs off and brishes his mar his mare as he waits for the stableboy to come to his call.

A tall gangly man come out of the livery, and comes up to Arden, "Okay, okay, just a minute..." As he gets close enough to see Arden a back a bit, just stands there looking between him and the horse, "Er, sure, right... I'll take him for you, er 6 silvers please?"

Arden gives the man a look for a minute then hands over the silver

Carudan steps away from the door. The fresh aroma of what ever it is they're baking reminds Carudan that he hasn't eaten all day. He glances around, looking for an empty table

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'A young stableboy does come out and runs out to attends to Estivan, looking up at his impresive armor, "Ahh, pardon me sir, you need me to keep your horse here?" At the cafee across the street a nice halfling waitress comes over to Silver, "Hello, what can I get you sir? Don't get many of your kind out here..."'.

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Ha take that Mattson. I just gave you to this man"

Usha is inside, drinking. "Been a bitch of a trip, too. Feet feel like I just used them to perform back massage on a gelatinous cube. Ah, thanks, barkeep. Nice place, this."

<*> OOCly, Silver >P

To (Smokin_Joe, Silver), Estivan pages: How much for the stableing boy?

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Silver pages: A glass of wine, please. And by my kind, I would imagine this is not an overly elf friendly city.

Arden slides quietly into the inn and takes up a position where he can keep an eye over everone or at least most everyone for saftey sake.

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Crap, forgot the command to do the pose thing without my name :P"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "@emit = (text)"

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'The stable hand looks up at you and asks "Er, well are you a Purple Dragon, because we got a... special discount for them, you know."'.

The tavernkeeper is behind the bar, restocking the various kegs and bottles emptied from the previous night and serving the regulars at the bars, and drunks passed out at a few of the tables, understandibly you get the feeling he's eyeballing you all.

To (Smokin_Joe, Silver), Estivan pages: smokin_joe+ Purple dragons are the cormyrian guys right?

Estivan pages: Purple dragons are the cormyrian guys right?

Estivan pages: IIRC.

The stable hand accepts the silver, counts it in front of you, bites to make sure it's real, then accepts the reigns. "Alright, I'll take care of your mount." He then goes and stables your hourse Arden.

Usha says "Does the good owner of the place have something he wants to say?"

You paged Estivan with 'Yes.'.

Carudan turns his head to stare at Usha, then the owner

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 9 Total: 9

Carudan returns his gaze to Usha

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Silver): Estivan laughs a bit arrogently, "No, boy I am not one "soldiers" of Cormyr. I am a Tehtyrian noble of house Diego.

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'The halfling nods, and says, "Er, not any of the elves I've seen. But what sort of wine do you wish? We got a wide selection, just brought in from Baldur's Gate today?"'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Silver), Estivan pages: (Er of the)

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'Okay, didn't think you were a Purple Dragon because you're black and all... But that'd be 2 gold then. I'll make sure to take good care of him.'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Silver pages: Elven nautrally. White.

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Silver): Estivan looks rather insulted by the question, though he forgives the peseant boy for his ignorane. "She's a mare lad' and hands him the 2 gold, "I you take extra good character of her and watch my gear there will bit a tip for you.

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'Pixie Clover, Venerian Honey, or Tears of Angharradh?'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Silver), Estivan pages: (Er bit= be)

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Silver pages: Tears of Angharradh.

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'Oh I'm sorry sir, I haven't been able to tell the difference between a stalion and a mare. Everytime Dad tries to teach me, Mom covers my eyes." Takes the reigns enthusasticly, "Don't worry, sir, I will!"'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Silver pages: (You know there are soo many wrong ways to take that line Joe?)

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Silver): Estivan smiles at the what he belive to be the story of a duitiful wife and motehr, jsut as woman should be and heads into the inn to arragne for a room.

A human waitress gratually makes her way over to Arden, "Hello, welcome to the Frothing Dog, do you want anything hon?"

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'Do you just want a glass or the bottle?"'.

Arden stares her up and down "Water would be fine, please."

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Silver pages: The bottle.

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Silver): Estivan looks for the inkeeper.

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'Nods, and goes back to fetch the aforementioned wine, coming back with it and a tall necked glass, getting up on an unused chair and putting them in front of Silver. "That'll be 3 gold please."'.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "No reply to what I said, or are you typing it?"

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Estivan): Silver pays the waitress.

She nods then turns to yell vaugely in the direction of the kitchen, "HEY RALTZ!" a loud grunt emerges, disturbing some of the drunks, "WE'VE GOT A REAL HIGH ROLLER HERE! ONE GLASS!" After another grunt emerges from the kitchen she goes over to Caudrun, "Well ain't this my day, what could I get you tall and scaley?"

Carudan scowls. "What do you have available?"

Usha glances over to Caradun momentarily.

Arden glances around to make sure no unwanted atention was drawn to him thanks to the waitress.

You paged Estivan with 'The gnomish innkeeper is inside the in, right at the desk, he looks positively beaming when he sees you, "Welcome, welcome oh noble, to the Guilded Lilly, finest inn in these Heartlands. Can I set you up with a room fit for one such as yourself?"'.

She sighs, "Well what would you like? Never know until I ask."

To (Smokin_Joe, Silver), Estivan pages: Please my good gnome, your finest room if it is availbe for the night.

A couple of the more concious patrons turn to look at you Arden, but go back to their drinks. A few of them that's been there all night turn to look, but soon fall off their seats.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Guess not."

Carudan sighs, frustrated. "Fine. A glass of water, some bread, and some cheese."

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'Of course, that'll be 10 gold, with all the trimmings, soft pillows, clean toiletries cleaned daily, and a little sugared berry on your bed."'.

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Silver): Estivan hands the Gnome a platnium piece, "Will this do good gnome? (Iirc 1 PP is equal to 10 GP?)

She nods, then turns back to the kitchen, "HEY RALTZ! We got another high roller here! One glass, a stomach pillow, and one rat bait!" There is another grunt as the waitress goes back into the kitchen. The tavernkeep tooks over at Usha and says, "Well at least you're able to hold your liquour..."

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Estivan): Silver pours a glass of wine and drinks causually awaiting something of interest.

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'He nods, But of course sir! Thank you, will there be anything else?'.

Usha says "Well, it's all the water in it. A nice steak, well done, thank you."

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'There is a Tryssem fluttering about the eaves of the buildings around, trying to catch a pigeon or two.'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Silver), Estivan pages: Just show me to my roomsho I can change into soemthing more civlized and please tell me where I can get food worthy of a man of my station?

Carudan scowls after the waitress, then continues to looks for a table, preferably as far away from other people as possible.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Silver pages: (Tryssem?)

To (Smokin_Joe, Silver), Estivan pages: (Winged cat)

To (Smokin_Joe, Silver), Estivan pages: (iirc)

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Estivan): Silver makes sure Gala is safe.

The Tavern keep nods and says, "I'm starting to like you already..." He turns and yells something almost unitelligeable to the kitchen, which the waitress comes out handing Arden and Carudan their orders, 1 copper and 6 coper respectively.

Arden says "Can you make change for a silver."

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'The gnome nods, giving you a key with a wooden toggle with '#4' on it, and leads you to your room, "If you are looking for fine dining, may I recomend the Silver Veranda? Very fine establishment, and no more than a few yards from where we are at the moment."'.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Carudan reaches into his cloak, pulling out a small pouch. He pulls out six coppers and hands them to the waitress. He stuffs the pouch back into his cloak.

She sighs, digs into her apron and digs out a few coppers, takes the silver and put her coins on the table before going back kitchen.

Carudan thanks Torm as he finds a small table near one of the corners.

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'Gala, keeps trying to poke his head out to see what you're trying to shield him from.'.

Arden scopes the copper up of the table and puts it away. Leaving the water on the table.

Usha pays for her food ("A silver. Keep the change.") and goes over to Caradun's table, with her meal, and parks herself down. "So, tall dark and scaly, why are you here?"

Carudan puts his meal on the table and sits down

The barkeep watches as he fills up another round for Usha, "So, what're you doing in this little neck of the world? Is there some sort of convention in town?"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Oops, NM that last action, then."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "brb"

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Silver pages: Back down little one. You wouldn't want to be mistaken for lunch by a cat would you?

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "It's alright. Your's was first, so we'll go with that."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "OK"

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'A cat? I'm not afraid of any cat, I could take'em, I'm light on the wing and they most definately are not. Ooh, what's that you're drinking?"'.

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Silver): Estivan says. "Thank you my good gnome" and takes the key to stowe the gear he is carrying, he enters his room, find a basin of water, takes of his drity travel wear and leave it in a place the servetns will pick it up to be cleaned, wsh some of the dust and dirt of his scales and hair, then chages into his other sets of fin travel clothes, wear his girdle, which has his scimitar's sabbard and nelt puch attached to, leave the room locking up and heads to the establiment the innkeep mention. With out his armor and helm on him, his sholder legth raven black hair is evident and his draconic blood far more obvious since without his gauntlets his talons show.

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "back"

Carudan glares up at Usha, griting his teeth at the word "scaly," then returns his attention to his meal. "I'm eating, and I'd appreciate it if you bothered someone else."

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with '(The Silver Verenda is the cafe Silver is currently eating at.)'.

Carudan takes a bite out of the bread

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Silver pages: This is iasa (wine), Gala. And the cat in question has wings too. Let me see if I can get the sherekir (halfling) back here and we will get us a meal.

The bread's a little stale.

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Silver): Estivan walk into/upto the place an loosk for a hostess, or seats himself depending on the type of place it is.

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'Ooh, iasa! Can I have some?"'.

Usha says "And who peed in your soup? Have it your way."

Usha returns to the bar.

To (Smokin_Joe, Silver), Estivan pages: (Wow, where did you get those terms from John?)

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'There is a sign that says "Please take a seat, a waitress will see you shortly," in most ocmmon language.'.

Carudan take a sip from his glass of water. He shrugs as Usha marches away

Carudan looks at Usha again. There's something different, yet familiar about her.

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Silver): Estivan find a spot that offers a good view, he takes note of the unusal silver skin, dragon winged elf that's nearby.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Silver pages: Neh (no). I'll get you some alus (water).

Usha says "Just curious to meet someone like me. Species-wise only, though, it seems."

The barkeep's eyesbuldge a bit, as he rushes over to put a hand over Usha's mouth giving her a shushing motion, from the kitchen a bellow is heard, "WHAT!?!?!" The Barkeep says, "Nobody Raltz, it was just a figure of speach, you're cooking is just fine." There's a slight mumble as the barkeep leans back and gives a sigh.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Good thing you just got water eh Arden?"

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'Aw, but I've had watter before, I haven't had iasa before. Please?"'.

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "I guess so"

Carudan pale green skin turns white. "Unlike you, I see no reason to advertise my cursed heritage."

Carudan glances at the barkeep. "And it seems the barkeep would agree with me."

Arden continues to not touch his water as he eyes Usha and Carudan.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Silver pages: Iasa isn't healthy for you. I would hate to see you intoxicated.

To (Smokin_Joe, Silver), Estivan pages: (Is the convestion Sivler haveing verbal or telepathic?

Usha says "I'm just here for the pleasures of the flesh. Good food, weak beer, and....well, probably not in this establishment. No desire to make trouble. But equally, no desire to pretend to be someone else. What's the point? Take it from me, babe, when there's someone worthy of hate, it almost never shows just from the outside."

To (Smokin_Joe, Silver), Estivan pages: (Or nbth)

The barkeep points to a wooden sign above the door that says, "Welcome to the Frothing Dog: For your own safety, please don't use anything that explodes, freezes, fries, melts, or vibrates anything else. That and do NOT criticize the food."

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Silver pages: (probably both)

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with '(Gala's conversation is solely telepathing though) "What is intoxicated again?"'.

Carudan snorts. "If you say so."

Carudan take a bite out of his cheese

The waitress comes out to stand next to her employer, shaking her head as he mutters, "It's going to be a long day..."

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Silver pages: Remember that erkatam (dwarf) we flew above that was walking funny and singing even worse then his kind normally do?

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Silver): Estivan stare oddly and suriously at silver who seems to be taling to soemthing in his clothes, or pack, or wether as he waits for the serving wench.

Usha shrugs, and starts on her food.

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'Yes, I dive-bombed his helmet good." He positively beams.'.

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'The halfling returns to look at Estivan, "Hello good master knight, what can I get for you?"'.

Estivan pages: Btw the never filled in the starting Lagauges, But I was thinkig Common, Tethyrian, Calisham and Elvish, if the lsited in the book.

Ironicly, the cheese is exellent.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Silver pages: Well he was very intoxicated. And you wouldn't want anyone dive-bombing you good?

Carudan says ": I will say that it's nice to finally meet someone of our... particular nature."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "I am growing convinced I have Pig for a familar."

Carudan takes another bite from the cheese

Usha says "You successfully fooled me."

Estivan pages: Some of your finest ale and some hearty food, little miss.

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with '... You've got a good point. Alright, I won't drink the Isa."'.

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'Hearty vegitarian, fruit, pheasant, chicken, boar, or beef?"'.

Estivan pages: Boar would be most aprreciated.

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'The halfling nods and goes back into the kitchen.'.

Carudan says "My apologies then. I had assumed that others like us would be more.... circumspect about it. You should try the cheese; it's excellent."

BTW Usha's stake is almost rare, and rather bloody.

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Estivan): Silver motions for a waitress.

(New BB message (9/72) posted to 'Help Wanted: Staff' by Mystic: Lost Reality Seeking Staff)

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'Due to the halfling being busy, a young half-elven woman comes up to Silver, 'Yes gentle, er, sir?"'.

Carudan glances at teh steak, then passes his bread to Usha. "It looks like you'll need this more than I will.

Usha picks at the stake with little enthusiasm. "Excuse me one moment." She goes outside with the steak. There's a 'wooof' sound. She comes back in, with it almost blackened, and smoking, before tucking in again. "That's better."

Carudan stares incredulously.

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Estivan): Silver smiles. "Greetings miss. I would like to order a meal and my familar needs some water."

Both the waitress and the bartender take a step back from Usha once she comes back in.

Usha says "Never seen the point of hiding. If people get put off by the looks, then hey, I probably wouldn't have wanted to get to know them anywhere. Oh, what? Like I did anything a novice wizard couldn't have.""

Arden shakes his head about Usha's actions

From afar, Estivan had give the halfling watriess a veild loook of distain, but covers it up because of porper ettqutte.

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'Alright," She looks down at Gala, and says, "Aw what a cute birdy," Proceding to pet behind his ears, while he coos in delight, you can hear from the link, "If I bite her finger off, would it continue doing this?"'.

Carudan says "Your stance is admirable, but... it makes things more complicated than they need to be."

Usha says "Maybe, but can you really say you enjoy hiding? Seems pretty damn dismal to me."

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Estivan): Silver looks to the owl. "Behave, Gala." Then back the the waitress "Was I correct in hearing you have fresh fruit?"

The stable hand from before rushes into the bar, "BOSS! Some one just barbacued your wive's prized flower bed! Oh yea, and the horses got spooked and a couple got out of the coral..."

From afar, Estivan see the owl and hears the term Familuar, the gits a rather ususptious look in his eyes everytiem he looks at Silver, he's rather distrustful about magic wielders.

Carudan says "If hiding what I am allows me to help others..."

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'Yes, we do."'.

<*> OOCly, Silver snickers.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Well, I didn't want to get into "I wouldn't have done that." territory, but I would have avoided torching anyone else's property."

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'I'll try..." Gala sighs.'.

Arden turns to the stable hand "What? Is my horse still there"

Carudan says "...without causing chaos, then so be it."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, replace flower garden with Waterdavian Bluegrass."

"Which horse was it again?"

The barkeep puts his face in his hands and sighs deeply.

Usha says "Sorry about that. Owe you anything as recompense?"

Arden says "You fool I was just in there. The gray one with the black spots."

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'The Tryssem that's been skittering around the place, eventually land on Estivan's head and begins to clean herself.'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Silver pages: I'll have an order of that." Then to Gala "Enna lani neh klatha"

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Silver pages: (Means Beautiful one's not food)

From afar, Estivan looks up that the flying kitty increaduliously and tries shoooing it of his head.

The Barkeep just begins to cry, but the waitress says, "Well getting them back would probably be a good idea..."

Usha says "I'll give you a hand. Was me that spooked them, after all."

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'The flying kitty looks up at Silver, giving out a little mew, before Estivan moves his head, and the Tryssem takes up a perch on the umbrella.'.

From afar, Estivan stares at the fyling Kitty, "There's soemthing you don't see everyday...

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'The Halfling then comes out with a big hunk of boar meat and hands it to Estivan, "That'll be one gold and 3 silvers."'.

Carudan puts the rest of the cheese in his pocket. "I'll give you a hand. The sooner they're caught, the less likely someone will get hurt."

From afar, Estivan pays the money(Is the ale included?) and starts digging into his food with all the prper ettiquete required of a nobleman.

Arden walks up grumbling "Nothing but problems. I swear *mumble mumble*. I coming with you. If my horse is out there I need to find him."

Stable boy says, "Alright, last thing I saw, they were heading up mainstreet." He then takes off running after the trail of horse-cloven ground.

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with '(Yes ale's included.)'.

Usha follows.

Carudan takes a sip of water, then rises up to follow the stable boy.

From afar, Estivan also sips at his mug.

Arden follows quickly behind

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'The half-elf comes out with Silver's fruit and water, which Gala gladly partakes.'.

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'Everybody give me a listen check, DC 14.'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Silver pages: And what do I owe you? (FYI, everything thats been in another language has been elven)

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'That'll be 8 silvers please.'.

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Wow!"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "12 for mine, 34 for my familar."

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Estivan): Silver hands her a gold peice.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "22 for mine"

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'Estivan have heard the sound many a time in noble training, and recognizes it imediately. Gala turns to chirps, hurriedly, flapping around down the street screaming "STAMPEDE" into Silver's mind as a bunch of horses run up the Broadway.'.

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Silver): Estivan looks the half-elven wench up and doing with an apprasing look when his hear catches soound something

You say "Give me a fortitude save, everybody chasing the horses."

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Estivan): Silver grabs his food and drink. "Perhaps we should dine inside.

You say "DC 10"

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Silver): Estivan yells, "Stampede!', as duty dictates and look towrd where its comeing from

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

(New BB message (8/65) posted to 'MIA: Seeking Friends' by Mystic: Port of Dreams)

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "22"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "14"

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'The large dust cloud down the street is starting to become noticeable, and the half-elven woman screams and rushes inside, closing the door behind her.'.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "19"

Estivan rolls 1d2 and gets: 2 Total: 2

You say "Alright, you are all able to moderately keep up with the stampede and can see the dust cloud stired up from the horses. Actions?"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 16 Total: 16

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Silver): Estivan yells again stappede and the direction then takes his meal in drink iside, his part in this fufilled.

Carudan says "Okay, now what?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Well aren't we an honorable knight :P"

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Silver pages: "Well, that was rather annoying." Steps away from the street, sets his meal down. "Gala, here." Stands ready to Daze any horse that threatens to run him over.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 17 Total: 17

Usha says "Well? I'm not the one employed to look after them."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Well he is haughty and arrgoent, he's not going to get dirty over some peaent horse, esspeaally if no one asked."

Arden stays quiet while chasing them down.

The stable boy is pumping his legs as fast as he can, breathing heavily, "We... need to do something... put something in their way or sooth them... I honestly don't know how since I've never had something this drastic happen to me!"

Carudan says "Where does this street lead, lad?"

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'Estivan the door is locked'.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "I would like to take this opportunity to point out that I did not follow the oh so noble example of the knight."

"Straight through town, to the wizard's college! Oh poopie..."

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Silver): Estivan sighs, puts his meal down on a table and reluctantly see what he can do to stop the stampead, he look for the lead.

Usha says "Get them down a dead end, let them cool down, then bring them back."

To (Smokin_Joe, Silver), Estivan pages: (Er lead horse)

Carudan says "Straight, literally? No turns at any point?"

To (Smokin_Joe, Silver), Estivan pages: (iirc, if the lead horse is stopped in a stapeade the others would stop as well)

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'The lead horse is a spoted grey stalion, and you can see one horse veering off in your dircetion.'.

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Silver): Estivan goes after the the one heads in his directiona nd tries a jumping mount on to it

"Well this and the Gate Road are the main throughfares of this town... I don't know honestly, I didn't design the stupid town.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Give me a jump check Al."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Dc 17"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Well damn, from one extreme to teh other."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe smiles malicously at the first botch of the game.

Carudan says "We may be out of luck, then."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I all I need was a 7..."

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Estivan): Silver holds his ground, grabs a bit of wool and waits until he is in danger.

Carudan looks around for a tall tree, or buildinng

Usha says "I'm open to suggestions."

"Well can't you guys, do something, control animals or some other magical looking thing?"

Usha says "I hit things."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "This might have worked better as a plot hook if someone was a druid or ranger....."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "You're getting into 3 story building territory now Carudan."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "I know, but I take what I can get :P"

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Silver pages: (if any horse heads towards him and gets within 25 ft, or if the lead does, Daze is going off.)

Carudan says "Keep following the horses. I'm going to try climbing to the top of one of these buildings, and see if there's a way I can get in front of the stampede"

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'Estivan gives a valiant war cry as he leaps for the stalion's back, but falls pitifully short, and ahead of the horse he was trying to land on, which is now bearing down on him.'.

Arden just keeps running along not offering any advise

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Taking the stairs, or just climbing up the wall?"

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Silver): Estivan curse and tires for a grapple on the horse.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "are there any stairs, ladders, stacked boxes.. anything high enough so that, if necessary, I can jump the rest of the way to a roof?"

Usha pages: Doesn't seem to be one hell of a lot I can do here....

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Silver pages: (How close is Estivan and the horse about to trample him?)

You publicly roll 5d10 and get: 9/8/7/3/1 Total: 28

You publicly roll 1d5 and get: 4 Total: 4

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "There's some stacked boxes on the outside."

Silver rolls 1d2 and gets: 1 Total: 1

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

You paged Usha with 'I know, sorry about that :P'.

Carudan runs towards the boxes, and tries to climb them as quickly as possible

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "how far away is the highest box form the roof?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Give me a climb check, DC 15"

Usha says "What are you doing?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "About 6 feet."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

"What I wouldn't give for some rope around now...."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "14?"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "How many horses are we dealing with here?"

you get all the way to the very top box, but slams up against the wall, sliding down two box layers.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "About 10, but they're mostly spread out in a sort of a wedge formation."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Al, AC?"

Carudan groans, then rolls over and removes his backpack. He takes out a silk rope.

Usha says "I've got rope. What do you want me to do with it? Lassoo them now, and I'll just break their legs."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "are the others close enough so I can toss t hem the rope?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "16"

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Silver pages: (Is the horse about to trample Estivan within 25 ft?)

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'Yes.'.

You publicly roll 1d10 and get: 1 Total: 1

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 13 Total: 13

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Estivan): Silver casts Daze on the horse.

You publicly roll 1d6 and get: 1 Total: 1

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "BRB"

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with '(Roll it.) The front legs, manage to smack Estivan square in the shoulders, causeing 3 damgae.'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Silver), Estivan pages: (Who was the roll it to?

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'You can make the grapple check, DC 14 at the moment. Previous roll it to Silver.'.

Usha has reconnected.

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Silver): Estivan goes for the grapple

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe idily pokes John.

Silver pages: (Roll what? All it says is Will Negates.)

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Damn 12, two shor of I need."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er two short of what I need."

You paged Silver with 'Oh, my bad.'.

You paged Silver with 'Caster level, 14?'.

Silver pages: (So 1d what? Its a 0 level spell)

You paged Silver with 'Or what ever the resistance is, right? I know it's like 10 + level of spell, + what ever your main spell casting ability is.'.

You paged Silver with 'Attribute more like it....'.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Miss anything?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Not at the moment."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "not really"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "So, uh, we doing anything?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Well I'm mostly waiting for something from John. If you have any ideas, fell free to state them."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "So Usha has a rope already?"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Yes. Did you miss the bit where I said so?"

"Well a rope would be better than nothing..."

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Silver): Estivan miss with the grapple, gets up, chaces after the horse to attmenpt another jumping mount.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 18 Total: 18

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "no, I was just verifying."

Usha says "I've got rope. What do you want me to do with it? Lassoo them now, and I'll just break their legs." (repost)"

Silver has reconnected.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "WB"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "That's one strongly willful horse you have there Rich..."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "I see that. I might have to shoot it and buy a new one."

Silver pages: (I would think the target has to roll Will vs 14 to beat my spell not me rolling)

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "I'm going to try getting to the roof again."

"Well... ah, what about fodder? Grain or something? We might be able to distract them a bit..."

You paged Silver with 'And he rolled a natural 18 :P'.

Carudan puts the rope over his shoulder, and puts the backpack on

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "How attached to that horse are you?"

Carudan says "Is there any fodder nearby?"

Usha stops. "Bugger this. Let's just let them exhaust themselves and round them up then."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Not terrible. I wouldn't be happy if it died though"

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'The horse Silver casted on seems unphased, and there is another horse coming up right in front of you, graple check, same DC.'.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Well, its trampling Estivan as we speak."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

Usha waits to see if anyone takes any notice or if they keep on running.

Carudan says "I don't know... There's no telling how long it'll be before they become exhausted."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Its your call."

<*> OOCly, Estivan just stares at the dice....

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe hands Estivan an hammer of shattering.

Usha calls after him "You're just going to exhaust yourself and scare them more. Catch you at the inn."

<*> OOCly, Estivan puts that d20 in the microw wave

Carudan shrugs.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 2 Total: 2

Carudan says "I'll walk after them. You're right-no point in exhausting myself."

Usha walks alongside him. "I'm half tempted to just let them get killed and use them for provisions, but I did cause them to run, so I guess I'd better sort it out. If they don't stop soon, I'm just going to bed, though.

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'As you fail to grab the back of the other horse, you miss once again, but this time, the horse doesn't trample you, instead she trips on you, and comes to a crashing halt in front of you, the other horses see this and begin to slow down, but they have already built up quite a bit of momentum.'.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Al, reflex roll."

Carudan nods his head. "If they don't stop, I'll probably join you."

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Estivan): Silver takes to the air.

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "17!"

Usha says "So, have you been a long time in getting here, then?"

You paged (Silver, Estivan) with 'Estivan gracefully rolls out of the way as the stampede comes to a hault.'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Silver pages: "Gala, get up here."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Arden? still following the horses?"

Carudan says "Just a couple of weeks. You?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "W00t I won through shear blundering and dumb luck!"

Arden keeps chasing them down muttering "Damn horse. No good wothles animal"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "In other words the usual way.;)"

Carudan watches Arden race after the horses

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, Usha & Carudan pages, everybody else main screen."

Usha says "I was in the area when I got the invitation. Sounded profitable, so...."

Estivan stands right next to a pile up of horse and tires his best to keep them from bolting again.

Silver flies above the chaos making sure his familar, Gala, and his food are OK.

To (Usha, Smokin_Joe): Carudan pages: Invitation?

Arden comes running up to check the horses to and looking for his.

Gala is alright, up on a perch, high above the chaos, with the Tryssem slowly edging her way towards him.

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Usha pages: From that mage.

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Usha pages: Sounds like they found something. Come on.

To (Usha, Smokin_Joe): Carudan pages: follows Usha

Silver glances at the Tryssem and grabs another bit of wool. "Gala, get over here."

The Stable boy goes and looks over the various horses, counting and checking for injuries, "Well the one right here seems to be banged up a bit, but should be able to amble a bit. Although I don't see one of them...."

Estivan says "It went that away."

Usha arrives.

Estivan points down the street.

Carudan arrives, and is confused by the chaos

Usha says "Oh good, you dealt with them. Anyone hurt?"

Gala turns to look at the Tryssem, gives a surprised squawk, then takes off, the Tryssem, just looking rather disapointed.

Arden can't find his horse.

Estivan yell you to the flying elf, "You Silver one, go an see if you can find the missing horse.

Arden says "Damn it. My horse isn't here."

Alibon created as object #6351

Silver looks down the street. "Of course, kessuk."

Carudan looks to see if there's anyone in need of healing

Usha has partially disconnected.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Who knows Elven?"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Nope."

<*> OOCly, Estivan raises hand

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Me"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "nope"

Estivan is a little hurt.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "kessuk means stupid."

Usha says "What happened here, then? And whom are you?"

Estivan scowls at the gall of the flying elf.

Arden says "The one that got away. Was it a grey with black spots on it."

Estivan says "Yes, I had a VERY good look at it."

Silver pages: Any sign of the horse?

Arden says "Quickly then which way"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Nobody?"

Silver says "It trampled him."

Estivan he rub his left arm.

Estivan points in the right dirction for the third time.

You paged Silver with 'Give me a spot check DC 18.'.

Silver says "You may call me Silver, miss."

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

Arden bolts off down that way to find his missing horse

Estivan says "Fitting. I am Estivan Diego."

Silver pages: 8. Can Gala make a check?

Estivan looks as at the woman that has the look of an adveture with thinnly veils distain.

Usha says "My name is Usha, and I owe you an apology, for starting this in the first place. Glad to see you handled the horses."

Carudan says "Do you need any help with your injuries?"

Set.

Silver flies in the direction the horse was last seen.

Usha starts leading the horses back to the stables.

You paged (Silver, Arden) with 'You find the horse, stopped with a man petting his head.'.

Estivan says "Of course, if you are a healer please do your duty."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Any problems with that?"

The stable hand says, "Thank you sir Diego, you've probably saved my job..." shakes his talon enthusiasticly.

Carudan says "First thing first. Sir, I need you to take a seat while I examine you."

To (Smokin_Joe, Silver), Arden pages: runs up and stops "Thankyou sir. Some dolts at the inn spoked the horses."

Silver has partially disconnected.

To (Smokin_Joe, Arden), Silver pages: Seeing the horse is all right, Silver lands a bit away and lets the horse's owner deal with it.

Estivan says, "You are welcome," and lets him shakes his hand out of curtisy, even though he doesn't link touching the hand of a peasent the he takes a seat when teh healer indicated.

The stable hand helps Usha take the horses back to the stables.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "How severe are Estivan's wounds?"

You paged (Silver, Arden) with 'Oh hello, you're the owner of this animal?"'.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Fraily minor about 3 hp worth."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "205 of his total though."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er 20"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er 20 percent"

To (Smokin_Joe, Silver), Arden pages: Yes I am. I would like to say I am sorry for any problems this has caused

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "To do % you must type %"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "%%"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Bisicly bruised and sprained arms that the horse stepped on."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I did type it"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "20"

Carudan places his hands on the two most damaged areas on Estivan's body, and casts "cure light wounds."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "You must type it twice to get it to work."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "20%"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Ok, thanks."

Usha pages: Sorry about all of that."

Carudan rolls 1d8 and gets: 8 Total: 8

You paged (Silver, Arden) with 'He looks at the horse for a second, then turns back to Arden, "Alright, may I ask, who you and your friend are, plus what happened back there?'.

Estivan notices the lays on and and the praying and says in a even, but oddly cool tone, "Thank you priest.

Carudan 's hands briefly glow. "Feel better?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er hand"

Estivan nods cooly.

Carudan nods in return. Standin up, he asks, "IS there anything else you need?"

To (Smokin_Joe, Arden), Silver pages: Oh, I wouldn't call this one friend yet. We have only just met. I am called Silver. And like you, good sir, I was but another who knows not what transpired.

Estivan says, "No there isn't", then goes to see if his food and drink is safe

To (Smokin_Joe, Silver), Arden pages: Friend" looks around "Him. I don't know him, but you can call me The Blue Dragon. As for what happend a man at the inn went out side. Then a big wosssh was heard that caused the horses to bolt."

Carudan looks around to see if anyone else needs anything

Estivan turns back to the preist, "Farewell,' then goes ot the door and knocks on it.

You paged (Arden, Silver) with 'Looks Silver over a little more than Arden, "Well, Silver and The Blue Dragon, both very fitting names I must say. Now, if I was both of you, I'd probably take your horse back to the livery, or what's left of it, before the store owners and constobales come out wanting to know who done this."'.

Estivan says as he knocks on the door, "All is clear.

To (Smokin_Joe, Arden), Silver pages: (Jono is going to hit you with copyright infringment Rich)

Carudan takes one last look around before turning around, satisfied that his work is done, and walks back to the inn.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "FF to tomorrow?"

Most everybody got out of the way, those that didn't are simply a little spooked.

To (Smokin_Joe, Arden), Silver pages: Well, I beleive it was some arrogent noble who was responsible.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "No."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "OK"

To (Smokin_Joe, Silver), Arden pages: pulls a rope out and loops it over the horses head "Thanks for your help again" then leads the horse back to the inn.

The ladies of the resturant poke their heads out, "You... you stoped them?"

To (Smokin_Joe, Arden), Silver pages: Real friendly. So, sir what is your name?

Estivan says "All but one yes."

Carudan straightens his robes as he walks at an even pace, asking frightened passers by if they're okay.

You paged (Arden, Silver) with 'My name is Alibon, I work up at the college as an exotic creature wrangler."'.

Estivan tries rather fuitally to dust off his clothes.

Usha pages: Should I rejoin the group now?

Opens the door wide, and looks at the sever lack of horses around then they group hug Estivan, crying out thanks and praise for his bravery they didn't see.

Estivan says "The other....patron.. is currently chasing the errent one."

To (Smokin_Joe, Arden), Silver pages: Interesting. Well that would explain how you stopped the horse. A pleasure meeting you. I must get back to my food before it spoils.

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Arden): Silver flies back to the cafe

You paged Usha with 'It would help.'.

Usha returns. "Horses are safe....sorry, am I interrupting something here?

Usha pages: Sorry, but I just feel a bit berefit of cues here.

Estivan actully basks in this grory, but fains modesty.

Silver lands near his food and inspects it. "Well, that was rather entertaining. Why is this guy getting hugged? All he did was fall in front of the horses."

Estivan turns to Usha, "No, the ladie were jsut exprssing there thanks twoard me for stopping the Stampede.

Estivan glares, "Well I did trip the lead one stop the stampede...

Usha says "Fearlessly falling underneath it's hooves, huh?"

Silver says "A drunken orc could do that much."

Carudan enters the room and looks for a place to get a drink.

You paged (Arden, Silver) with 'Alibon waves the half dragon away, then turns to the other, "Well, I guess it doesn't take one to see why there are so many of our kind here today. You heard about Hergal's request for some final editors for his book?"'.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "We're in a room?"

Estivan says "And at least I tires something. You insult me elf, but I will forgive you this time. I don't need to dishonor my family over the likes of you."

To (Smokin_Joe, Arden), Silver pages: (That to me or Rich? Cause both of us left this little plot hook)

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "No, you're on an outdoor cafe."

You paged (Arden, Silver) with 'it was to Arden, I'm sorry, folks pulled me a way for a second there.'.

Usha says "Yeah, he might jump under your feet in a really mean way, or something."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "LoL"

To (Smokin_Joe, Silver), Arden pages: (He could have caught me before I left if that works for you.l

Carudan comes back outside with a glass of water, watching the commotion.

Silver says "I speak only the truth. As for nothing, yes, magic usually does appear that way to the untrained eye."

The ladies disattacth themselves from Estivan and turns to look at Silver and Usha, "There are more of you?"

Estivan glares at the imputius wench, "Mind your tounge Woman.

You paged (Silver, Arden) with '(That works.)'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Arden), Silver pages: (that works, remove me from pages then)

[Public] Not here, Mystic wonders what's going on in the Tabletop rooms. :P

Silver pages: Does Estivan have his pants held up with a belt that could be undone with Mage Hand?

[Public] Glow says, "Orgy."

You paged Arden with ''Alibon waves the half dragon away, then turns to the other, "Well, I guess it doesn't take one to see why there are so many of our kind here today. You heard about Hergal's request for some final editors for his book?'.

[Public] Not here, Mystic wouldn't doubt it. ;)

Usha says "Let me think about that for a moment.....no. And if you mean more of us in the yo-momma-a-lizard club, then yes."

[Public] Not here, Mystic ducks.

You paged Arden with 'Repost just for that :P'.

Arden pages: I dont know anything about a book. And what do you mean our kind.

Directions for New Characters(#4610V$)

Okay, first things first. Welcome to OGR. Here are some quick tips for setting up your character.

First off, type "@lock me=me". This will make it so that others can't pick you up.

Now, type "&roll.default me=show" and "&roll.style me=full". This will allow your dice rolls to show up on the screen. The following command is used to roll the dice:


+roll xDy


Now, on to talking. To talk OOCly, type "OOC Hello". To pose (take an action), type "OOC :is taking an OOC action". To do the same ICly, juse use "say" and " : ".


PAGING


This is a very useful thing. To page someone (private message), type "page name = What I want to say". To page multiple people, type "mp name name = What I want to say".


If you go out wandering in OGR and can't find your way back, remember this command: @tel #1902. It'll teleport you right back here.


Finally, don't use the quotation marks in any of these tests.

Directions for New Characters glows slightly as it is read.

[Public] Arden has left this channel.

Silver says "So it would appear."

Estivan sneers slightly at silver, "Your mombo jumbo didn't seem to have any effect, mage." then looks at Usha.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Crap, what's the command to block out the pulbic channel?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "pub off"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "pub off"

[Public] Duct tape mistress Siobhan peers and pokes at people. :)

[Public] Faux-Oops Herne giggles.

[Public] Not here, Mystic is poked! Ouch!

You paged Arden with 'Really? I thought that the 30 gp for a little reading would appeal to you, I must be wrong then..."'.

You leave channel Public.

Silver says "Yes, I suspect the poor beast was too thick headed for it to effect."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "No need to be insulting, it was a simple question. ;-)"

Arden pages: There is someone willing to pay 30 gp just to read some book. Whats the catch?

You paged Arden with 'They have to have quite a bit of knowledge about dragons, which you obviously must have..."'.

The halfling waitress steps forward, "Please, don't fight here, we just had a stampede of wild horses run through, we don't want some dragons tearing the entire block up..."

Estivan looks at the three other half-dragons, "It is peculiar to see others of draconic extraction in one place. A

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

I don't recognize Caurdun.

No one to page.

Arden pages: Why do you keep hinting I know about dragons. I am as normal as anyone else." looks down at his outfit trying to see if he is still completley covered

Usha says "Not a coinceidence. You all got an invite from this wizard who lives round here, I assume?"

Carudan pulls his hood farther over hishead, and makes sure his hands are hidden within the sleeves of the robe.

Estivan sit at the table where his food still, "True little miss. On my honor, shall not fight in this establishment.

You paged Arden with 'Oh, I can just see it, I sort of have a nose for this sort of thing..."'.

Estivan pages: Did I get one?

You paged Estivan with 'Yes.'.

Estivan said that to teh halfling.

Silver says "Half-dragons please, little one. As for this invite, I know naught of it. The road I traveled above lead here is my only reason."

You paged Carudan with 'Where are you?'.

Arden pages: Okay lets say I do decide to read this book. Its not going to kill me or turn me into an Orc is it?

Estivan says "As a matter of fact I do of an invite of which you speak of w....."

You paged Arden with 'No, it's totally non-magical, it just deals with an intensly magical creature."'.

Estivan looks lie he was about to say somehting insulting, but he ctaches his tounge.

Silver pages: Empathic message to Gala- crap on Estivan's head.

Arden pages: One more question then. Dose it give the name and location of known dragons?

Carudan pages: outside of the cafe, near it's door, sipping water and watching

Usha says "No need to be scared, we're just like normal people. Some of us are good, some are bad, and some just plain jerks."

Silver takes a drink of his wine and continues his meal.

You paged Arden with 'I know he does 'cite' the various wyrm he has spoken and... observed in his travels."'.

Estivan sneers slightly, the contiue his meal.

Carudan smiles as he takes another sip

The waitresses smile and begin to clean things up.

Arden pages: This might be worth a look. Where would I have to go to collect the money and read this book?

Usha says "Anyway, looks like I'll be seeing you tomorrow."

You paged Silver with 'Roger! One Gala special coming up! Circling target now...."'.

Silver says "One moment, what is this invite you speak of?"

Usha tells him the details of it.

Estivan says "Yes it seems that way, as distasteful as the prospect might be."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Please do. I know all of jack and shait."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "What are the details again?"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Joe?"

Carudan steps forward towards the group. "Actually, I'm wondering about this invitation you've spoken of as well."

You paged Arden with 'You'd have to go to the magical college just up the road here. But I'd advise you do so a little later, Hergal is busy crossing the 't's and doting the 'i's on his masterpiece at the moment. When you are ready go meet Marius at the gate."'.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Sorry, pages are rather distracting."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "brb"

Arden pages: Okay then. Thanks for the help with the horse and the info on scoring the money" waves bye and takes the horse back to the stables.

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "brb"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hergal, wizard and savant extoridnare is asking for anyone that's intimate with draconic knowledge to come and help edit his book, to root out any inacuracies. Proof of knowledge must be provided, but your names will be cited in the work, as well as 30 GP for your troubles."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 11 Total: 11

You paged Estivan with 'What's your flat footed armor class?'.

Usha says "So there you are."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "back"

Estivan pages: 14

Carudan nods his head. "Ah. I was sent by my temple to assist the Wizard Hergal, though it appears that you've gotten a better deal than I did."

Silver says "Interesting I just met this Hergal fellow. Well, since its a good cause and I do have accurate information, I might as well partake of this."

There is the sound of fluttering wings, and soon a little blob of white lands right on Estivan's head.

Silver smirks. "How dreadful it appears your umbrella was knocked away in all the chaos."

Usha smiles to herself.

Estivan wipes and wears a look of extrem disgust, "ULK!

You paged Estivan with 'Roll me a spot check.'.

Carudan tries not to smile

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

Estivan pages: 11

Estivan says "Waitress a cloth and some water please."

You paged Estivan with 'You thought you saw Silver's familiar move for a second, but it must have been your imagination.'.

The waitresses get the brave knight's needed cleaning implements as soon as possible.

Estivan contiue to wear the disgusted face until he manages to clean himself of the bird droppings.

You paged Arden with 'Ailbion waves goodbye, and contiues up to the road. (Stopping by at the chaos the other PC's are having?)'.

Estivan glaces at the others and seem rather offeded that he was laughed at.

Arden pages: (sure why not)

Usha says "Well, looks like I'll see you tomorrow."

Silver says "I don't beleive I caught your name, miss?"

Arden comes stolling by with his horse in tow.

You paged Usha with 'How long is it until Z's game? An hour?'.

Usha pages: Yes.

Usha says "Usha."

Carudan is impressed. "HOw did you finally manage to catch him?"

Estivan goes about finishing his meal and says, "Yes indeed,' the glares a bit at the owner of horse that tramples him.

Arden stops "I had some help from a man who works at the wizards college."

Silver says "A pleasure, Miss Usha. And your name preist?"

Estivan says "Well, Usha, I honestly can't say it was a pleasure meeting you."

Carudan turns to Silver. "It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Carudan."

Usha says "I'd say you've been great company, but my mother raised me to tell the truth. In any case, what's your name?" (to Silver)"

Silver says "Well met, Surnar Carudan. Which deity do you serve?"

Estivan say cooly, "Carudan, I thank you again for tending me.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Surnar means cleric."

Carudan says "I am a servant of Torm"

Silver says "As I stated earlier, I am called Silver. The snow owl above is my familar Gala."

The half-elf waitress comes out and asks, "Will there be anything else you would need?" Then to the half-black dragon knight, "Sir Deigo?"

Gala gives out a little hoot.

Carudan looks up at the owl. "What a beautiful owl."

Estivan shakes his head, "No, I have nothing else I need. Please, give my reguard to the cook for the exellent boar

"I will!"

Gala puffs himself up a bit, beaming with pride.

Arden turns to Usha "Did you manage to get the others back to the stables with no problems.

Estivan nods, then leaves a about 5 sivler on his table as a tip.

Usha says "They'll be all right."

You paged Usha with 'Yes, expecially when the gnoll chef, came out and threatened the horses if they did that again, they'd be the next on the menu :P'.

Silver says "Yes, Gala is a very good ally."

Carudan says "Where did you two find each other?"

Arden nods "Very well. I had better take mine back now." starts walking back tot he stables

Gala flutters down to Silver's shoulder.

Silver says "I had need of a proper magical companion. I called, he came."

You paged Silver with 'That and you had mice, nice tasty mice!"'.

Carudan nods. "May I pet him?"

Silver says "Of course."

Estivan looks at Carudan and say somewhat less coolly the before, "Well, Carudan of Trom, until we met again, "looks at that rest, "I take my leave of you, see you on the morrow then.

Usha says "The mere thought fills me with tremors of excitement. Oh hold on....that's just the dodgy mushrooms I had for dinner."

Carudan reaches up a lightly rubs the top of Gala's head with his finger, making sure his talon poses no threat. "Until tomorrow."

Estivan leave for his inn

Usha says "Anyway, see you all the next day."

Usha goes back to the inn.

Carudan turns back to Silver. "It was a pleasure to meet you and Gala."

Silver says "Yes, that too Gala. And if you wish to hunt some tonight do be careful of that cat."

Silver says "The same here."

Gala coos softly.

Carudan scrates Gala one last time. "Until tomorrow"

From afar, Estivan ask the innkeep for a bath, bathes, ask for his newly dirt set of close to be washed, then goes to bed early to get up at dawns first light.

Carudan walks down the street, back towards the inn

You paged Estivan with 'He points you to a bathhouse just behind the inn, in fact there's a little tunnel going back that way.'.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Anybody going to do anything else tonight?"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "No,."

Silver ponders which inn to take and decides on the nicer one.

From afar, Estivan goes to the bathouse to take his bath then.

From afar, Estivan (Er the rst I mentioned)

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Nope."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Shelling out the gold for my room then done."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Eat, sleep and bathe! Other than that, no"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "nope"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Alright then I'm calling it here tonight. Got most of the other stuff planed will take a while."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "10 GP for the room right?"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "OK"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Okay"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, 500 exp. all around and vote for a bonus 100 exp. for good RPing."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Great first session, we got the group together or the first tiem in a rather unique way."

Estivan pages: Usha

Usha pages: I was hoping to get a bit further tonight, but I know how tough it can be when the party fragments and some of them get into a fight....anyway, Al.

Silver pages: Carudan

Arden pages: Usha

You paged Carudan with 'It's just page 'name'= message.'.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "It'll be interesting to see the full log of all of this."

HP has left.

Status Changes has left.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Indeed"

Carudan pages: It's hard to say, but I think I'll have to go with Silver, simply because he bribed my with some owl love ;-)

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Okay Usha wins it by a sliver!"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Good starting session Joe. It was far better then some games I've seen."

<*> OOCly, Estivan claps, "Go paul

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Really?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Gongrats!"

<*> OOCly, Elemental says, "Thanks."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I concur heartily wiyh John."

<*> OOCly, Elemental says, "I thought it was okay, apart from...what was it, an hour....spent running after horses like some strange Mobius corridor."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "good job"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "I know, that's the big thing I was worried about..."

<*> OOCly, Elemental says, "But I like the way the PC's turning out, and the interactions with the rest of the group were good."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Yes, I can recall one game that had to force the PCs together in a far more annoying way."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Mind if I ask everyone how I am doing with this character?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Well you can't say it's the traditional party spirit. :P"

<*> OOCly, Elemental says, "I get the feeling that would have worked better if somebody actually had Animal Empathy."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Alibon had Animal Empathy."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "If that blasted horse wasn't so willful, it would have worked nicely."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I agree."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Hey get off my horse. I will make him eat you."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "You got the alpha of the herd Arden."

<*> OOCly, Elemental says, "Oh, right. I thought that was an exclusive? Never mind."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "He is a velocahorse"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Be glad I decided not to Missle it."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "It's true, I've seen pack animals kick ogre's asses before."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "And able to leap arrgoent knight in a single bound!"

<*> OOCly, Elemental says, "I've seen hardened warriors eviscerated by one claw from a domestic cat. That doesn't surprise me."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Must be cats from Rich's house."

<*> OOCly, Elemental says, "It was Rolemaster, of the infamour critical tables."

<*> OOCly, Elemental says, "I'll be interested in getting to see what this employer actually wants to talk about."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "My cat isn't really a warrior, my cat is like the feline equivalent of Strom Thurman..."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "My cats are anything but domestic"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Rich's cats actually sit on his roof and eye you like they are about to swarm."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "He's as fricken old as my sister man, and she's like 17."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "My cousin has a cat like that."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Yeah but I have like 10 of them"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "I take a wide path when I have to get to his door."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "You couldn't get a little atomizer full of water?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Or the feline equivalent of Bitter Apple?"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Tempting."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "They belong to my mother. And she is known as Mother Grizzle. You dont mess with her cats."

Arden pages: Silver (nothing so far. Was going to play some DMC 2

<*> OOCly, Elemental says, "See you later."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "later"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Later, El."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Later everyone."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "bye"

Estivan has disconnected.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Night!"

**************************************

Qui docet, discit.

- He who teaches, learns.

********** OGR Disconnected **********


MAIL: Mailbox purged.