Logfile from Online Gaming Rescourse.

Usha has connected.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Hello."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hello El!"

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe is still drawing a blank for New Earth...

Carudan has connected.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hello Sendiel."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "What do you mean?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Hey, how's everyone doing today?"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "All right, thanks"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Okay. Mom's out galavanting with her hoodlum friends."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "I mean I have no idea on what to do while everybody else is already making their own characters."

Arden has connected.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hello Rich."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Hi"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Hi."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "hi"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Usha pages: No ideas at all?

You paged Usha with 'Not really. What's everybody getting, all I know is what Tyson is doing.'.

Usha pages: Eus has an idea too, you could ask him about his if you want.

You paged Usha with 'Have you heard anything about Adam's potential character?'.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "say, should we handle that wand-buying that needs to be done pre-game, or wait till t he game starts?"

Usha pages: There's also the possibility of playing an alien character if that holds more appeal.

Usha pages: No, but we don't have an instant messenger in common.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hmm, well we might because I planed on just some downtime."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "How much?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Three or 4 days, till when the revised contract comes around. I owuld be alright to actually RP rather than FF through it."

<*> OOCly, Carudan pulls out teh big-ass pouch of coins

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "How do you mean? Just generally say what we're doing and RP any relevant bits?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "PRetty much, yea."

You paged Usha with 'I don't know, what would the alien's place mostly be, I mean they woudln't be a mech pilot, right?'.

Usha pages: It's certainly possible. They'll prbably start off aligned with the Imperial military.

Usha pages: Indeed, that was what I had in mind, though as with the human characters, it's not compulsory.

Silver has connected.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hello John!"

Estivan has connected.

You paged Usha with 'Hmmm... still rather uncertain.'.

Estivan has disconnected.

Estivan has connected.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hello Al."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Hey Guys."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "How are you all doing?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Alrighty."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "okie-dokey"

Estivan pages: I am going to log on to MSN, could you send me estivan's sheet?

You paged Estivan with 'I'll have to check to see if I got the most recient sheet.'.

Estivan pages: You have hte 4th lvl one iirc. E-mail it to me. I con't get MSN messanger ot work on this comp

You paged Estivan with 'I got it.'.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Cool. How's Rich and John doing? THere the only ones I haven't heard from yet"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er and how's paul"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "I am living. Thats about it Al."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "ALright, you guys are going to get a couple of days of downtime, is there something you want to do to do during it?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Buy stuff, mostly that wand of healing and several potions. And a pony ;-)"

<*> OOCly, Estivan nods, "Feel betteer man

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "No, you can't buy Ferila..."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "DAMN!"

Usha pages: Well, there's the archetypes. Young hotshot, grizzled old veteran....

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Hmmmmm, is fucking a 'taur xenophillia or Beastality?"

You paged Usha with 'Was conetemplating a Newtype pilot, a Survior that's old, cranky, and heavily armed, and maybe dusting off an old alien race of mine.'.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Xenophillia, they're sentient."

<*> OOCly, Estivan nods,"So sentience determines which? Good news for Furries

Usha pages: They all sound interesting, especially the second. Bear in mind that the world of 2012 wouldn't be hugely different from 2003 (at least, I assumed so for my future history)

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Well I believe it does. Might need to check the dictionary for the set deffinition."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Hmmmmm, that reminds me of the old question of wether skrewing a gender change clone of yours is insest or masterbation."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "I suggest that we never find out."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Remind me why the hell I got up for this?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Thanks a lot... I'm gonna be up all night trying to figure that out..."

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

The Reality Button gets pushed by Smokin_Joe and goes BOINK, PTANG, POW! and sends us back to our game.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "What game? We've not started yet."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Well we are about to in a second, if anybody wants to do something in these next few days, if not I'll FF."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Right I don't want to find out either forgot I mentioned anything. Brings up far tomany bad recollections"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Oooer."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "I just need to buy that healing wand. What sort of cost are we looking at"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "750 for Cure Light Wounds, 4500 for Cure Moderate Wounds."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Of cure what?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "how many charges of each?"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Always 50."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "For a new, it's usually 50"

From afar, Estivan will write a letter home, which I will create later, he will train a bit, ride esmerelda, groom her when needed, try to find out what the katana is and reflect on himself in a quite place.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "I think a CLW will be enough for now, what with 50 charges. Or we could pick up two..."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "I got one last week. So we should be set."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "And lets hom a farily high level caster created it."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Level 6 I'll say at least."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "The formula is thus: Spell Level x Caster Level x 750"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Sweet, that mean heals of 7 to 14"

You paged Estivan with 'You find out that it's a slashing sword from the East, yada, of decient make.'.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Anybody else wanting to do something?"

Estivan pages: Katana's are always considered masterwork in the DMG

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Locate the alchemy lab and poke around there just to see how it is, other then that, I'm good."

From afar, Estivan thinks "Wow a blde from far off Kara Tur. I though it was merely legened

You paged Estivan with 'Well this has been in the bottom of a cysturn for a few years.'.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "I'll go ahead and buy another wand. Best to have back up."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Nothing that needs on-screen time. Pick up the commisioned magic items, do some trekking around the local area in free time."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "750, right?"

From afar, Estivan would do what he can to restore it(craft metalwork?)

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "anda dozen cure light potions"

You paged Estivan with 'Yep'.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Yes."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "and a pony"

From afar, Estivan takes twenty so 27

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Keep it away form teh Asperii, it might like cute little things."

You paged Silver with 'You find the Alchemy lab that like the menagire is a seperate building outside the college, for understandable reasons. You get to know Zermecki fairly well, the head Alchemy teacher.'.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Oh yes, and learning the ways of keeping yourself out of trouble from Arden."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "IN that case, mr. pony can wait. Should probably keep carudan out of the stables while I'm at it"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Alrightly, Arden?"

Silver has reconnected.

You paged Silver with 'Did you see my page?'.

Estivan pages: Also Estivan is going to look up books on the god, however what he reads neglects to mention what the symbols look like.

Silver pages: Nope.

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "I am going to hang out around the college and sneak my way through the halls. Just checking the place out and seeing what I can't find."

You paged Estivan with 'Which god? BTW You get the katana up to a suitable condition, you'd need some experience with these types of blades to get it back up to masterwork status.'.

Estivan pages: Ok.

You paged Arden with 'Can't find as in?...'.

You paged Silver with 'You find the Alchemy lab that like the menagire is a seperate building outside the college, for understandable reasons. You get to know Zermecki fairly well, the head Alchemy teacher.'.

Estivan pages: Er Gos in general

Estivan pages: Er Gods in general

Arden pages: I don't know. Anything that might be out of the ordinary or interesting.

You paged Estivan with 'Easy enough to find.'.

From afar, Silver nods

Estivan pages: Good I just earned a few ranks of Knoledge:R

You paged Estivan with 'As in an explination for it?'.

From afar, Estivan also looks up on northern Hearldry for fture ranks in Knowlege:N&R

Estivan pages: Yep

You paged Arden with 'Save for your koblod duo starting to build a little fort in a an abandoned store room.'.

You paged Arden with 'Nope.'.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "test?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I was done which those two days ago"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "After Carudna goes shopping, he continues to meditate, using Torm's blessed gift. What sort of info in on teh wooden greatsword?"

It is 5 days since your adventure into the bowels of the college, and things are getting back to normal. You have started to wind down the writing process with Hergal, getting into the editing process. It is afternoon and Ogerud calls you all to his office.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "The wooden greatsword isn't proportionally the size of a greatsword, just shaped roughly like it. Would have the same stats of a club if you smack somebody with it."

Estivan probtly arrives wereing his finaest noble cloths in purple shades complete with amethyst jewelry

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er arrive on time"

Usha turns up, dressed less ostentatiously. "What's the word?"


Estivan says "Greetig noble dean, you wished to see us?"

Arden slides quietly in the room and awaits the word

Carudan appears in his usual cloak.

Silver arrives last dressed in his normal clothes.

Ogerud is sitting behind his desk, with is rather clear save fore several pieces of paper, he invites you in, inviting you to sit down in 5 cushy chairs in front of him. "Well I've proposed hiring you to the board, and they seemed to think it was a rather cost effective idea. I have here a tenative contract for your services if you would be so good as to go over them?"

Usha has a look at it.

Estivan takes a seat sitting stright as aruler

Estivan looks it over.

Silver studies a copy.

Arden looks over the contract.

Carudan says ""I'm sorry, but my services are to Torm and the church. You'll have to bring it up with my superiors. I have no orders once the book is finished, so I'll be staying in teh area no matter what."

Estivan glares at Carudan curiously

Carudan returns Estivan's glare. "If Torm needs me elsewhere, then I should be there. Besides, as a cleric of Torm, I have no legal authority to pledge myself to a contract without notifying my superiors.

Estivan says "I understand.....it just wasn't what I expected, perhapes...."

Basiclly for 50 gold a every week, you will make sure the students and teachers live in a safe, but comfortable learning environment. This basiclly means making sure walls and such are sound and proper measures to keep intruders out are maintaned, and possible solving troubles that could not be solved by the academic comunity, within reason of course. There is a set clause in there for a leniant vacation time, of course at the approval of the board. The contract is set to last 3 years.

Estivan looks away.

Carudan says "As I said, I've sent a letter to them requesting that I might stay in the area."

Ogerud says, "Well I'm sorry to hear that Carudan, but I'm not asking you to work for the temple of Lathander or anything, it's more like a... side job to help your missionary worok?"

Usha says "I'm afraid I'll have to insist on one year. If I still like it here, it can be renewed then. I don't want to commit to anything too long term."

Carudan turns to Ogerud. "If it is possible, I'd like to find out about the price of land near the school, preferably within the woods. A small sanctuary, if permissible by Lathander's chosen, would be excellent.

Silver has partially disconnected.

Estivan looks over the contract once again make sure there is know catch, "These are very

Ogerud say, "That's a bit of a problem here, it'll take at least a month or so for the letter to go to your temple, I can extend the offer for possibly another week or so for renegotiations, but I don't think we can wait that long. Unless you sent it via magical means.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "er good terms. I accept."

"Well alright, I'll have to send that through the board then, you do agree with one year contracts?"

Estivan writes downs his signature on his contract.

Estivan says "I would, though most likely."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er recon the signing"

Estivan says "I would, though most likely I would renew."

Carudan leans back in the chair for a minute. "I think I have an idea. When or if I choose to leave the area, I will give you a month's notice. You can establish a fund in which 50 gold is deposited every week. In return, the college will receive my services, with little more than a request for room and board, which will be repaid upon word from the temple.

Usha says "I'll see how that turns out. It's not that I don't like this place, just I don't much want to be tied down to anything for too long."

Estivan glares at Usha, though after a few moments his expression turn thoughtful.

Silver shrugs his shoulders. "It should be a short enough time."

Arden says "I am afriad I agree with Usha. I would much rather this was a one year contract."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Estivan says "Either three or one would be find with me, though I perfer the sound of the one year because its is more flexible"

Ogerud sighs and ooks at it, "I can understand allowing you a chance to secure housing for you, but it could relatively easy to do so in the next week, do you not think?" He turns back at Carudan's suggestion, "Well, I don't think the board would really satisfied with an 'if' for an employee. We might be able to do something with that about the vacation time, but we would need at least a month of service at first to ensure that you will perform your job."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Sorry abotu the screw up I was making I am fighting a headache and such."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "brb"

Usha says "Just one question. Any chance we'll get to visit interesting places?"

Carudan nods. "Excellent point. I'm sorry to say, that I will have to forgo payment then, if that might facilitate matters

Ogerud shrugs, "It just makes legal issues and stuff easier."

Ogerud says, "Well I would say definately if you signed up for longer, but I don't know about a one year, it'd mostly be around this area, unless some trail of some issue leads you so far off campus where we can not really follow."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "back"

Ogerud raises an eyebrow, "You'd do this as a charity?"

Estivan nods, "Will you need to draft of new copys for the 1 year contracts whcih we can sign?

Carudan says "Until word from my temple reaches me, then yes. Once it does, if it allows me I will sign a one-year contract. I have plenty of funds to get me through a month, at least, and my needs are few."

You paged Carudan with 'Just so you know, you do know that priests of Torm have been known to take mercenary jobs, for causes they seem as just.'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Silver), Carudan pages: smokin_joe Damn, another reason to save up money to get a book.. I SO suck..

To (Smokin_Joe, Silver), Carudan pages: whoops, sorry aabout that

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Silver pages: (NP)

To (Smokin_Joe, Silver), Carudan pages: smokin_joe there, got it now

Carudan pages: damn it..

Usha pages: MEF is off today, right?

Ogerud says, "Well of course, I'll get the new contracts put through, and will probably come back sometime later tonight or tomorrow. ALthough I would like to have an answer afferming Carudan working for us..."

You paged Usha with 'Since Z is not here, I would seriously think so.'.

Carudan pages: NOw that I got that figured out again, I wasn't aware, but I think Carudan would be uncomfortable with teh idea of being a mercenary, so he'd prefer to get it ok'd. Also, he does want to establish a sanctuary in the forest where the stick of torm smacked him.

Silver says "You don't understand clerics too much do you?"

Usha says "He's a dot the i, cross the t kind of god."

Carudan says "It's more for my benefit that for Torm's to be honest."

Estivan nods, "It is acceptible to me.

Ogerud looks at Silver a tad confused, "They're sentient beings like any of us, right?"

Usha says "I look forward to working with you."

Usha says "Well, a follower of Malar would probably take offence at that, but by and large, yes."

Estivan gives Usha an odd look

Ogerud rubs his chin, thinking for a few seconds, then says, "Alright, I'll let you all think about it for maybe another week or so Carudan, althought I don't know if I can do anything more..."

Silver says "Yes however they have a set of rules and duties they have to follow. Defying them could leave them in dire circumstances. The man is giving you the best offer he can."

Estivan pulls out a scrap of partchments and a charcoal pen and scratches down Malar and wonders if he could find out what she ment.

Usha says "The god of savagery and lycanthropes, Estivan."

Estivan glares at her, but then just nods.

"Alright, that'll give you another week then, let's just hope they send a speedier method back to you."

Ogerud turns to the others, "Alright, so other than Carudan's reservations and the term, the contract is acceptable?"

Carudan pages: do they have carrier pigeons at the college? Or is this something that scrying could accomplish?

Estivan looks over at Ogerud, "Yes it is.

Silver says "Acceptable enough."

You paged Carudan with 'If you wanted to play something like 2500 gold, they could directly teleport it there, but they don't have pigeons, but I thought you already sent it out.'.

Arden nods queitly

Carudan pages: yeah, but I just started wondering if there might be a quicker way than that.

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "brb"

Estivan says "Sir, I have a question unrealted to the contract."

Ogerud says, "Good, then I'll start getting the new contracts written up, giving you a chance to look around for a new home or what to reside and any other business you have to take care of."

Usha says "All right."

Ogerud looks up at Estivan, giving him a thoughtful "Hmm?"

Estivan nods and says, "Have you perchance scouted the underwater passge I found 5 days ago?

Estivan pages: Of I jusr remembered soemthing requarding teh Reparing the KAtan. I forgot I had masterwork tools so the total is 29 , though it might not change anything.

Ogerud sits down and starts to dig around his desk until he comes back with a sheet of paper, reading it slowly, "Yes, professor Hammerfa said he sent one of his boys down there with two potions of water breathing, and he reports it just goes into an underground aquafer, until his first potion ran out. Nothing more hostile down there than some fish that nibbled on his toes."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "back"

Usha says "Is it linked to that swamp the kobold village was in, by any chance?"

Estivan says "I would suggest you fortify that area where the passage is found and post guards down therew as well as restore the romms int he area, because as recent events suggested, it is currently a possible threat to the college."

Usha pages: Oh, Usha would have given the two teeth she took from that snake to the kobolds.

Ogerud shrugs his shoulders, "I have no idea, but I would doubt it."

Ogerud nods at Estivan's suggestions.

"Any other business you wish to bring to my attention?"

Usha says "The reason I ask, is that if that monster had no way to the village, there might be something else out there that did torch it."

Carudan says "It might be a good idea if we sent another expedition into the passage. IF it does lead to the swamp, then we will need to fortify or watch that area as well."

Estivan says "Yes, I am skill the the art of metal working, if you have need of this talent, please ask."

Ogerud says, "Unless one of you can permamently breathe water, I don't see how something like that could happen." He then looks at Usha, "Hmm, that is rather disturbing news..."

Estivan pages: I just realized soemthing I been meaning to ask. Is there a chance that Estivan could have inhearted water breathing from his father?

You paged Estivan with 'Nope.'.

Usha says "Well, couldn't you talk an aquatic being into having a look?"

Carudan nods. "I'm ignorant when it comes to potions of water-breathing. IS it possible to drink one while another is in effect, or just as its effect is wearing off?

Estivan snorts, "That talent isn't one of the thing my accursed "gifted" me with. which is unfourtunet.

Silver says "Correct Carudan. How else could the student return when the first one wore off."

Ogerud says, "We'll try and get a sea mage down here, but it'll take a week or so, and we should be albe to find out where it leads."

Carudan says "In that case, why not bring four, or six, or eight potions?"

Estivan says "In the mean time, fortifying it as a precaution should be a prority because we already suspect that severl thigs used it to ill effect."

Usha says "Here's a thought. Has anyone here built a golem or anything like that? You can send that down, since they don't breathe."

Estivan looks at Carudan, "Have you ever swam before?

Silver says "Cost constraints, I would wager. Those potions aren't cheap and do last for a good amount of time."

"Because that spell isn't in much demand out here, and it a tad expensive, and hard to come by this far out in the boondocks." Turning to Usha, "Well old Turndal has a Shield Guardian, but from what Hammerfa says, there's no way it could fit into that passage."

Carudan nods. "I grew up near the sea. I would go swimming every so often, usually in the evenings.

Estivan says "You could ask the nruse if she could offer suggestions on how to widen the passage."

Arden says "Any type of golem would only sink to the bottom anyway. Then how woudl you get it out?"

Usha says "Good point."

Estivan glares ar Carudan, "Have you eve swam with a full pack or in armour?

Carudan says "No, but then I never wore much more than leather armor in my life."

Ogerud shrugs, "I do not know if we want to, we could cause an unessicary flood of the lower levels if we break through any more."

Usha says "How about a water elemental?"

Silver says "Do we have any Summoners around here?"

Estivan says "Because if you had eaither, or were heavly laded you won't be able to swim. I know this from experiance thus when you scout out a flood area you would want to be a light as possible to maximise the effect of the potions you carry."

"We've done that after the boy went down, the time for the spell ran out, and when we re-summoned the elemental, it just gave us the same info."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "I don't know about Lesser Planar Binding IC, but that's what I'm aiming for."

Estivan starts curseing his father under his breath.

Usha says "Well, I'm sure you'll find soemthing. Anything you want doing for the present?"

Ogerud gets up, "But do rest assured, we will get to the bottom of this problem. Until then, we will post magical sentry wards around the area to make sure nothing nasty comes back."

Silver says "Which means the area doesn't lead anywhere which makes little sense or we are missing some small area. A secret door or parallel tunnel that can be telported into."

Ogerud rubs his chin, "Well I don't know, you're not on contract yet... You sure want to start early, eh?"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "brb"

Usha says "If not, I'm not complaining."

Estivan nods, "It is a practical consideration. Since we have verbal agrree to it leaves us unoffically in your employ pending our making it formal. Thusly it is benfical for both parties to start as early as possible.

Carudan says "I wouldn't mind investigating this passageway myself"

Usha says "I just asked because I was bored. But that too."

Estivan shakes he head, "Which the ablity to breath water, you looking wouldn't be of use.

Estivan gives Usha a sideways glare then looks at the Dean/

Carudan says "To be honest, the idea of a quick swim is rather appealing. Besides, who knows what might be in the near vicinity of the passage."

Ogerud shurgs and says, "Well I have heard that Lady Qu'foval has reported that some of his books have gone missing. Probably just students trying to get a greater edge over their peers, but it's quite an inconvinence to her..."

"You are free to examine the passage, but please be careful if you do."

Usha pages: You have totally got to get him to glare at a medusa in disguise one day.....

Estivan says "Well, it would probally be prudent to make sure. TO you have any clue what sort of books are missing?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er do"

"Mostly some of her advanced Illusionary books, nothing irreplaceable, but a bit expensive none the less."

Estivan says "Illusionary? IS there any student hear that have unuasl taste fro such mgics?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er unuaslly high"

Carudan says "When were they reported missing, and when was the last time they were seen?"

Silver says "Illusionary books? Interesting. I think things may be far more interesting then we thought. Good day, sir."

Silver strides out of the room.

Carudan stares at Silver's exiting backside.

Ogerud shrugs, "I don't think so, but I'm not that sure. We had them reported about two weeks ago which was about midterms, so we didn't pay it too much mind."

Estivan mutters in Tethryian, "Damn elves.

Arden shoots a look at Estivan.

From afar, Silver goes looking for Lady Qu'fovel.

Carudan nods. Two weeks ago. In the midst of all the chaos. Might be connected, or might have been someone taking advantage of the situation

Estivan says "Yet they haven't reappeared which means it is unlikely it was just students looking to pass tests."

Usha says "Well, look at where stolen books got us last time....."

You paged Silver with 'I think the others might be joining you.'.

Qu'fovel created as object #3138

Estivan doesn't notice Ardens look confdent that no one in the room can understanbd him, or so he thinks.

Silver pages: (Probably but I want to get a jump on this. A theory is formulating. An illusion might be why the tunnel seems a dead end)


You paged Silver with 'You find her in the middle of teaching a class.'.

Estivan says "I have no experiance in magic, so what can this advance Illusions do and could they cause a fair amount of damage in the wrong hand?"

From afar, Silver waits outside until the lesson ends.

You paged Silver with '(Outside near enough to see what's going on, or just waiting to see the students pouring out of the room?)'.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Where's everybody going?"

Usha has disconnected.

Usha has connected.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "I'm still in teh meeting"

Silver pages: (Near enough. Might as well listen in and see if anything I hear turns out useful)

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Same here"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "So am I."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "And me makes 4."

Usha says "Anything we can do to help?"

Ogerud says, "Well finding them would be greatly appreciated, and I'm sure the college would be grateful for your efforts..."

Estivan nods, "I'll see what I can do, where is the professer to whom they are missing?

You paged Silver with 'It's a fairly advanced class, teaching mostly how to make an illusion to sound realistic at low levels, and not making it's movements so jerky.'.

"She's teaching a class right now in the West wing, but she should be done by the end of the hour."

Estivan looks at his compaions, "Do any of have skills in which you could go amoung the sutdent body and find out if there is any information or rumors reguarding these books.

Usha says "I have the arcane and mysterious skill of Asking, but nothing more mystical."

Carudan says "Nor I"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Arden says "One of the things I was trained in was the art of finding out secrets and the hidden."

Estivan says "Good Blue, could you usde such to help us locates these books?"

Arden says "I might be able to."

Usha says "Is there anything else outstanding?"

Estivan glares at Arden, "Then will you do it?

You paged Silver with 'The teacher anounces that's it for today, and assigns some homework. Then the class starts to pour out of the room, surprisingly enough, most of them male.'.

Arden says "I will try."

Ogerud shrugs, "That's pretty much all we know. Probably were just snatched, but We're not too sure..."

I don't see that here.

Usha says "I meant anything else we could help you out with?"

Estivan says "Very well. I will speak with some fo the professers? Usha do you have experiance deal with people in authority?"

From afar, Silver waits until the main flood is past then slides in. "Excuse me. I am here to discuss in greater detail your missing books. You may call me Silver."

Usha says "I give people the respect they earn."

Carudan says "I'm not sure Usha would be the best person for what ever you have in mind..."

You paged Silver with 'A stuningly beautiful elf is there, cleaning up a magic circle, and putting papers into a binder. She looks up at you, quickly batting her eyes, saying, "Yes, how may I help you?"'.

Estivan glares at her, "Good then, you can help me speak with the professer. I am far more use to dealing wiht my peers and those here are few and far between.

Usha says "I can be polite. Experience in cowtowing? No. Experience in being civil with folk? Yes."

Estivan glares, but lets her comment go.

Usha says "And since you just called the professor an inferior, you'll definately need me. What's her name, by the way?"

"Giliras Qu'foval, but most just call her Lady Qufoval.

Estivan really glares at Usha, "Never put words in my mouth like that, I nothing but respect for those of a learned bent.

Estivan looks at teh Dean. "Where can she be found?

From afar, Silver shifts over to elven. "As you may have heard, the recent chaos we delt with by several adventurers. Myself included. The top brass has decided to employ us to handle special cases. The timing of your lost books seems to be close enough to the events we handled so I was wondering what a lovely lady like yourself could tell me of the books."

He tells her where she can be found.

Arden slides out the room to find what info he can.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Him you mean"

Estivan nods, "Thank you for your time sir.

Usha says "Then to prove it, you might want to refrain from the 'peers' comments. We're the ones on the bottom rungs here."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "I'm pretty certain it was a her."

Arden pages: Going to find a group of students that will talk to me and provide some info.

Estivan gets up and heads to where the professer is at and looks at Usha, "By peers I mean people of my station or warriors, not int he sence of equals.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Estivan was doing the asking"

Estivan looks at her as if he is reguarding her as a peer.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "I also think he said she wasn't avaliable yet."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "I'd feel insulted there, Usha."

You paged Silver with 'Well I've heard only a few snippets of information about your great deeds good sir, but I have to admit, you do not seem like the rough mercenary type. Your hair is so well groomed," she says, running a hand through it, "And your ears are far too long for a standard working elf. You seem more like some exotic angelic elf royalty..."'.

Usha goes there when she's supposed to be free.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Did I miss somone say the professer was unavlible to be spoken to at this time?"

Estivan does the same

Estivan glares at Usha, "I have a question for you?

You paged Arden with 'You find a bunch of students coming from class and you can hear some remarks about Lady Qu'foval.'.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er ."

Usha says "What is it?"

You find Lady Qu'foval in her class room, 'talking' to Silver.

You don't have that!


You see nothing special.








Arden pages: Matches there pace "So are guys members of Lady Qu'foval class."

Silver smiles. "Just a wandering sorcerer, good lady. Following the path of most elves and confronting evil as I find it. Besides how else can an elf encounter new and beutiful sights."

Estivan says "Do you make it a habit of causing people question beilifs they have had for a long time and question there precived truths?"

Estivan walks into the room that that moment.

Carudan goes out to get a bite to eat

Usha says "Just the ones I consider wrong."


Estivan looks at her as if to ask her more, but he shakes his head and looks at the professer.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Apparently, even Joe isn't sure if this character is male or female....."

You paged Arden with 'They say, "Of course, all of the young apprentance guys want to be in her class." "Unless they're orcs that is." Which gets a bit of a laugh from the crowd and a , "Hey! Me like her too!"'.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "I was wondering about that"

Estivan greets the professer in Elven, using a tradional proper greeting.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "But that's elves for ya."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Well considering there main od is angrygonious."

Silver says "And there goes the nice chat we were having."

Arden pages: Well you guys wouldn't happen to know anything about any missing book would you.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Bloody parent's turning me into their copy monkey."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Sorry what was that again?"

Estivan glares at Silver, but repeats the same respectful greeting.

Estivan greets the professer in Elven, using a tradional proper greeting(repost)

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "You forgot an 'r' in Qu'fovel's descript."

Lady Qu'fovel nods, and smiles at Silver's comment, then turns to look at the new comers, "Well hello there, I am amazed that such fearsome warriors can look so handsome...

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Damn it..."


A tall elven lady, of totally unparalleled beauty, dressed in robes a noticble difference finer than most other wizards around here, he has a kind, but sort of distant look in her eyes.

Estivan smile politely, "Thank you for the kind words M'lady. My assoiate and I would like to ask you a few question reguarding your missing books.

Usha says "Thank you. You are looking most radiant yourself. If we're interrupting something, we can come back later?"


"Oh no, please go on."

Silver says "A task which I was already in the midst of doing."

Silver says "Usha, are you sure this is the real Estivan? Too little glares and too much niceness."

Estivan says "Oh, well then, what sort of use could those books be? Could then be used for nefarious purposes?"

Estivan glares at Silver.

You paged Arden with 'Yea, probably some love-sick stalker, trying to get some souvneirs of hers or some skank wizard trying to look as good as her."'.

Usha says "That's more like it."

Estivan then glares at Usha.

Silver says "OK, it is him. I was starting to think he had a good twin."

Arden pages: So you guys have no idea who took them and where they went?

Estivan then looks at the professer, "Please forgive my compainions m'lady, they have a view of me that is not entirely correct.

Lady Qu'fovel says, "Well I know that there were no direclty harmful spells in those books, but they could give someone a nasty surprise. Might be useful for a prank or someone trying to get a night in a lovely lady's bed..."

Estivan glares at Silver as if to say that he IS good.

Usha smiles. "The student-pinched-them theory looks more credible, then."

Silver says "M'lady, forgive them. They have no enjoyment in taking their proper time with things."

Estivan says "I see, could they be used to any martial effect?"

Estivan says "Or to hide things from people who seek?"

You paged Arden with 'You might want to ask Skeezy, he's a sneakly little snot with an crush on the professor."'.

Silver shakes his head.

Arden pages: Skeezy hmmmmm. Where could I find this Mr. Skeezy?

Qu'fovel smiles and gives Silver a slight nod, turns back to Estivan, she says, "Well I don't think so, really, you might be able to make a lead coin look like a gold one, but I don't know about martial..."

Estivan says "Could they mank anything esle appear as toehr then they really are?"

You paged Arden with 'You'll probably find him in the Alchemy building, he's Zermecki's personal assistant."'.

Usha says "More like marital spells, from what you said. I don't suppose you have any prime suspects, to save me some work?"

Arden pages: Okay. Thank you then." leaves to find Skeezy.

Qu'fovel says "Well with what is in the books it's just basic and slightly advanced illusionary theory. They can make it look like anything roughly about the same size and shape as the original target..."

You paged Arden with 'You go over to the Alchemy building, and only hear two explosions from outside and some slight smoke coming out of the door.'.

Estivan says "M'lady, such things can have many martial uses, for example could they make a patch of terrian look different they they really are?"

Qu'fovel says, "No, can't do anything that large or such an area of effect. It only surrounds a single target."

Arden pages: aproches the door carefully and peeks his head in.

Carudan pages: Carudan sits in teh group eating area, listening to the students conversations. Does he over hear anything interesting?

Estivan says "Could it work on a opening to a tunnel or a door or some such?"

Usha says "I'm sure you have some sort of safety system in place to stop things like that happening? After all, you two know much more about magic than I ever will."

You paged Arden with 'You see a bevy of tables and curcibles covered with odd glass things bubbling odd liquids that smell rather bad. Over in one far corner you can see two small green, goblin like beings, playing around with the various chemicals. One in mostly brown leather with goggles, the other in typical accolyte robes.'.

Arden enters the "Excusse me. Is there a Mr. Skeezy here?

Estivan glares at Arden

Qu'fovel says, "On a door, yes, but not on the door jam or the general portal." Turns to Usha, "Well of course if they have no spellcasting ability they won't be able to do anything. I did have a lock or two on some of the books, but they could be open by an easy knock spell or some such."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "That was a page to Joe. Forget that ever happened"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Recon my thing"

Arden pages: enters the "Excusse me. Is there a Mr. Skeezy here?

You paged Arden with 'Two wide, yellow eyes and pointed noses turn to glare at you, they chitter to each other for a minute, then the younger says, "I prefer the name Wayne, if you don't mind..."'.

Estivan looks at Usha, "Are you pondering what I am pondering?

Arden pages: Well then Mr. Wayne could I have a word with you for a bit.

Usha says "And you've probably already tried a spell to look for them."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "If someone doesn't do a joke for this, I'm going to be very disapointed."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "As will I"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "I think so, but me and pippy Longstockings? What would the children look like?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "There, are youpeople happy!?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Yep, though an IC one woul be hilarious because of who said it"

Usha says "No, I'm not. Yes, she is very pretty, but try and keep your mind on the topic in hand."

Qu'fovel says, "I'm sorry, but I don't do divination magic, and it's not set of vital text. I can do alright without them."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "I have this image in my mind now. "Gee, Bane, what do you wanna do tonight?" "Same thing we do every night, Mask. Try to take over the Realms!""

Estivan glares at Usha in rage, but visible bites his forked tounge to avboid disgraceing himself.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "LOL!"

Estivan pages: Roll damage?

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "LOL!"

<*> OOCly, Carudan starts humming a certain show's theme song... ah, happy place...

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Shit Bane is like Brain and Mask is almost as mad as pinky."

Silver says "If I had thought throwing them out would work, I would have."

You paged Arden with 'Hops off the stool and walks over to you, looking up at you a bit annoyed, "Yes what do you want Mr. Mummy?"'.

You paged Estivan with 'Naw, it'll just hurt.'.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Narf!"

Usha says "I'm just a bit worried. I mean, you surely heard about what happened to Hergal because of his book."

Estivan hisses in pain then say, "No, I wasn't thinking that, I was thinking that someone could use the book to do things simular to the two threats we alreayd challanged and that a certain flood tunnel might be other then it seems

Arden pages: I was wondering if you new anything about any missing Illusion books. I am looking for them and it would be very helpful of you to assist me.

Qu'fovel say "Yes, but wasn't that more of some sort of vendetta against him or something? Besides, these books have been around for centuries, and I've only written half of them."

Usha says "You're probably right."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "WHo was that to Usha?"

You paged Arden with 'And just because I'm a goblinoid, you automatically come to interigate me?"'.

Arden pages: I have asked other student as well. Besides what makes you think I am doing this to help the school.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "I think so."

Qu'fovel asks, "And what were these two threats in relation to my school or magic? I must have missed that some time down the line..."

You paged Arden with 'Undoubtlessly because they dubbed me with that odious monicer." He then gives Arden an examining look, "And your exact business with me would be then?"'.

Estivan says "Well, there isn't a direct realtion, but those missing books could be of use to someone who paissbly has simular desires to the last two threats. A loose threat like these books could cause some unforseen complications, which is why we are trying to find out where they are and what they are cablible of."

Carudan pages: Has Carudan heard anything interesting by listening to the other students?

Estivan says "The first rule of defense is know you limitations. I fear that these missing books could cause unknown limitations."

Arden pages: My business is like I said. I want those books.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er second rule of defense"

Usha says "I think a link to the strange stuff that's been happening isn't that likely. More likely it's either a student or a conventional thief who figured they looked valuable. Just making sure that another skum isn't going to turn up in disguise or something like that."

Lady Qu'fovel says, "If you can get my books back to me unharmed, that would be good enough for me. I don't really know or much care about these matters, honestly."

You paged Carudan with 'What? I thought you were with the others?'.

Usha says "Which makes sense. Good day, and thanks for your help."

Estivan nods, "Very well then M'lady, thank you for your time.

You paged Arden with 'What books are you looking for exactly Mr...?"'.

Carudan pages: Nah, I slipped out a while ago to hang out in the college cafeteria "{get a bite to eat,"

You paged Carudan with 'Mostly about how hot Qu'fovel is and wondering how they're going to get by the next test.'.

Arden pages: You can call me The Blue Dragon. And these would be the ones that Lady Qu'fovel had in her possesion.

Usha leaves.

Estivan says the tradtional elven fairwell of, "Sweet water and light laughter til we meet again".

Estivan follows Usha out.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Silver stays behind.

Lady Qu'fovel holds her hand out for those gentlement who wish so to kiss it, then bids you good bye.

Estivan says "Lets find Blue and see what he turned up."

Carudan pages: Carudan finishes his meal, then watches two mice scurry through the cafeteria, dragging a spool of thread and bit of parchment

Estivan does the kissing bit before he left.

Estivan goes looking for the Rouge

You paged Arden with 'The Elven tart with a lot of magical modification? Well she has a lot of books, it's sort of hard to get so without titles...'.

You paged Silver with '(Notice nobody asked for titles...)'.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Why are you looking for your makeup?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Looking where?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Basilcy waondering aimlessly and/or asking if anyone seen him."

Silver pages: Though their life times grow closer to ours, they still think in all to human time constraints. Here I was thinking our chat would have been far longer and more delightful. Perhaps dinner and a walk in the woods.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "I'll do so, as well. At a loose end otherwise."

Arden pages: Dear god man I didn't spend time in there reading the title of everyone of her books. I know it was about Illusions. The title probly has something to do with that.

Estivan says to USha, "I am sorry that I called it you a low born wench. Its was disgrace of me and a rpoduct of an emotion I didn't want to realise I had.

You paged Silver with 'She smiles, "Why of course that would be delightful, sir..."'.

You paged Arden with 'Well I don't know anything about it. I've been a good little gremlin and studying blowing stuff up with magic and blowing myself up with chemicals."'.

Usha says "Thank you for apologising. Most of the time, you're your own worst enemy. You're very good at what you do, you're not stupid, it's just the whole attitude you carry around that puts people off."

You paged Carudan with 'You see Estivan and Usha walk by the cafiteria.'.

Carudan pages: Do I see them talking? I mean, does it look like they're having a conversation?

You paged Carudan with 'Yes.'.

Silver pages: Please, call me Orndon. And if you think of anything else related to those books, connection to authors or what not, let me know. This is business as well as pleasure.

Arden pages: Well I am going to be around for awhile. If you come across an information let me no." leaves the room

Carudan pages: Carudan sees the two talking, and decides to leave them alone. Instead, he goes back into the cavern, to examine the water passage

You paged Silver with 'Qu'fovel smiles, "Rest asured, I will Sir Orndon, my Stirling elf..."'.

Estivan says "I have realised that my "attitude" as you put it, not only dishinors me, but also my family. Indeed, my mother has in hte past been disappointed in the past by it. I know I disappoint her more even now. This I do not want, and the reason for it is something my mother has been fighting since I was born."

You paged Arden with 'Before you leave, he runs up and grabs your pant leg, "Well, I don't know myself, but I have... known people in the past that might know..."'.

You paged Carudan with 'Give me a spot check.'.

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

Arden pages: stops "Really. What kind of people."

Carudan pages: 17

Silver pages: Then shall we head off campus to a fine cafe. My hope is a stampeded doesn't interrupt a good meal this time.

Usha says "Well, don't agonise about it, do something about it."

You paged Carudan with 'While on the way down, you find a rock that's out of place a little since when you where last here.'.

Carudan pages: Out of place how? And what does it look like, material-wise?

You paged Arden with 'Sneaky people, unfortunately he's also a halfling, which means nothing because halflings aren't always thieves and scallywags!"'.

Estivan says "That is want I am trying to do now and what I have been trying to figure for the past 6 days. I just have a question for you that has been bothering me since I found that flood passage."

You paged Silver with 'She takes Silver's hand, following. You go to the really nice resturant?'.

You paged Carudan with 'As in moved from further down in the cavern.'.

Silver pages: (Yes and flying there as well)

Arden pages: Has this person been to the school recently.

Usha says "Oh?"

Carudan pages: Carudan ponders why a rock would have been moved... MOved as in someone in the bottom moved to the entrance, or someone going into the cavern moved it down on the way to the end?

You paged Arden with 'Yes yesertday. You see we need certain... substances that the Church of Lathander is hesistant to allow on the open market around here, for experiments and such." In the back the other gremlin says, "Oh, I can see the smells man!"'.

Estivan catches her gaze and holds it with his slitted venomious green eyes, "What is it you see when you looked at me? What sort of face do I wear in your eyes?

You paged Carudan with 'Cavern up.'.

Arden pages: Where could I find him.

Carudan pages: Carudan pockets the rock, and looks all around him for anything else suspicious, including tracks of any sort.

You paged Silver with 'She is duley impressed with your strenght and... massive wingspand. As you land on this moonlit night, a little black thing bumps into you and mutters a "Watch where, yer going!" and continues to walk off.'.

You paged Carudan with 'It's a big rock, and moving it, you find a rather pale, and rather dead person behind it.'.

From afar, Silver checks his coin pouch.

Carudan pages: Carudan examines the corpse, shocked. How long has he or she been dead?

You paged Arden with 'Well I'm not that sure, I mostly just pick it up for Zermecki," he says pointing to the gremlin in the background. "But from what I hear he has some hidey-hole in town, but nothing really permament.'.

Usha says "A face, which isn't really important. Behind that, someone who's too used to having people beneath him, and too used to looking at people's station over their true worth. Someone who's brave and stalwart, but at the same time, someone so humorless and arrogant that people don't compliment him on that for fear of bloating his ego still further. You expressed surprise that I follow Sune? It's not for the free love...not entirely. It's a doctrine of not being ashamed to be what you really are, and of cultivating inner beauty as well as outer."

You paged Silver with 'Your coins are alright, but give me a spot-check.'.

You paged Carudan with 'Give me a heal check.'.

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

Silver pages: (If Gala is near 17, if not 15)

You paged Silver with 'You notice that a ring Qu'fovel was wearing is now gone.'.

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

Carudan pages: 18

You paged Carudan with 'He's been dead for about a day at the most. But despite being so old, he's still rather limp, and seems rather... emanciated.'.

Arden pages: Mr. Zermecki. Could you tell me where I could find this Halfling fellow.

Silver pages: "Excuse me M'lady. It seems I've little choice but to play hero." Rushes after the black shape, flying if needed.

Carudan pages: is there anything near the body? Or any strange marks on it? What condition is its clothing?

Estivan contiues to look at her, his mask of arrgance and pride melts into a a look of torn acceptance. "Perhapes its a mask I should shed, for it is one to cloes to my father for my likeing. Its seems in my zeal to become less like him I because more like him then I ever could have imagined.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er because=became"

Estivan says to Usha, "That emotion I mention earier is nothing more then simple jealosy.

You paged Arden with 'Rilfra, is neighter under the ground, or above the moon, but in a canine's seedy basoon..." Wayne turns to look at you with quite a bit of sympathy, "It's not easy to get anything out of him when he's like that..."'.

You paged Silver with 'Give me a spot roll.'.

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

Silver pages: (20-22)

Usha says "I think one day, you need to find your father and sort things out with him. Using the sharp end of a sword, probably."

Arden pages: Well thank you for your help Mr. Wayne." and heads out the room.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 4 Total: 4

You paged Silver with 'You see the black shape sneak into a dark alley.'.

You paged Arden with 'As long as you don't tell anybody about this, I'll be happy." As the door closes behind you, you hear an estatic "BOOMIE!!!!!" and a small explosion.'.

From afar, Silver continues after the theif. "Stop or face my magical wrath."

Estivan smiles, "I have planned all my live to deal my father the justice he deserve, but before that say I just need to realise the true meaning of the word, for I have come to realise that is the reason why my mother kept me and my step father help raise me, though why I won't know for a while.

You paged Carudan with 'The tunic has been moves as in a scuffle, but his pants have been rather torn up. He has nothing of value on him at all.'.

Arden pages: Goes to find the others of the party.

Estivan thne picks up a stick and absently draws somethin gin the dirt.

You paged Arden with 'You find Usha and Estivan talking outside.'.

Usha smiles. "Time enough for all of that later. For now, let's find Blue. You know I'd never have thought it possible, but you're almost tolerable."

Arden comes walking to Usha and Estivan

You paged Carudan with 'The flesh seems... is light, like there's hardly any weight in the bodly.'.

You paged Silver with 'Give me another Spot check.'.

Estivan says "As my mother always said to me, the world is full of impssoible things."

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

Usha says "Find anything out about the books?"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 8 Total: 8

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "BRB"

Silver pages: (Fark 5-7)

You paged Silver with 'You turn into an empty alley.'.

Carudan pages: Carudan frowns. He doesn't know whether to take the body with him back to the surface, or to get the others before touching it.

Silver pages: Detect Magic on the chance the ring is magical.

You paged Carudan with 'Doing anything else with the body?'.

Carudan pages: He stands near the corpse's feet, and his hand gently touches the flesh of the foot. How does it feel?

Estivan walks away from the thing he drew, which is a balance scale sitting on the head of a war hammer. :Greets blue any news?

Usha has reconnected.

Arden says "I think I might have come across a good lead."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "WB, last see?"

You paged Silver with 'You can detect quite a bit of magic right under you actually, as the shape tries to grab a hold of your leg. (Grapple AC?)'.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 12 Total: 12

Carudan pages: Oh boy, this is gonna suck, isn't it...

You paged Carudan with 'Push the body, and abenstmindely cut the body, but no blood comes out.'.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "As always, the BRB."

Estivan walks away from the thing he drew, which is a balance scale sitting on the head of a war hammer. "Greetings blue any news?(repost)

You paged Carudan with 'With a talon.'.

Carudan pages: Does it smell? Does anything come out?

You paged Carudan with 'Nope.'.

You paged Silver with '(AC?)'.

Usha has partially disconnected.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "John, El, you still with me?"

Carudan pages: Carudan nods his head, then gently picks the body up, using his arms as leverage while keeping his talons wrapped in the edge of his robe.

You paged Carudan with 'You do so easily.'.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Yup."

Carudan pages: Then I haul ass back to the college as quietly as possible

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Waiting for info on the lead."

Silver has reconnected.

Silver has partially disconnected.

You paged Silver with '(What was the last hting you saw?)'.

Silver pages: (22, 4 nat, 4 due to Dex, 4 due to armor)(The AC request)

Arden says "The only problem is we might not be able to find the person."

You paged Silver with 'You now have a small black creature firmly attatched to your leg with an iron grip.'.

Estivan says "Yes, why is that?"

You paged Carudan with 'You go up without too much trouble, you can run into Arden and the others if you wish.'.

Silver pages: (One moment. The connection is being evil.)

You paged Silver with '(Alright, just give me your action when you're ready.)'.

Carudan pages: I damn well better. If I see them, I cry out "Guys, we've got a problem on our hands"

Arden says "Becuese aparantly the man dosen't want to be found."

You paged Carudan with 'You can do so.'.

Silver has disconnected.

Usha says "A theif that doesn't want to be found? Who'd have thought it?"

Estivan says "That's bad."

Carudan runs up to the others, carrying the emanciated, limp corpse of an old man. "Guys, I think we've got a new problem on our hands."

Arden says "I dont know if this man is the theif. Its just a lead I got. That all."

Arden turns to look at Carudan.

Usha says "You seemed like such a nice, quiet person, too....did he overcharge you and drive you into a rage?"

Estivan steps tword Carudan holding a stick, nbearby there is a crudely drawn Hammmer and scale symbol of Tyr in the dirt, "WHo is this?

Carudan says "I found him behind a large rock in the way down to the water passage. Something... drained him, of blood if not more."

As he says that, the body's eyes open, glowing blood red, as he hisses, and bites into Carudan's shoulder. (Initative.)

Carudan says "What ever did it diddn't want him to be found"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

You publicly roll 1d4 and get: 1 Total: 1

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Sonofabitch, I KNEW He was gonna do that"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Oooh 8"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 20 Total: 20

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Estivan draws his new Scimitar.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "7"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "23"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "10"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "NASTY THING GOES FIRST!"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Damn, no Sheild and no armour...."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "YAY! OIh, wait, he's still chewing on my shoulder, isn't he?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Spawn, Carudan, Arden, Estivan, Usha."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "This dead old man isn't the same one I talked to at the bar the other day is it."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "So you're grappled."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yes, but you got one round until you get ability drain."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Didn't you find talking to a dead guy odd?"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "If this is the same guy he wasnt dead when I talked to him."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "No odder than talking to a half-dragon, I'd bet"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "I figured, just teasing."

Usha pages: Any furniture or wooden things here?

The undead thingy, just clings to Carudan and starts sucking. (Carudan.)

You paged Usha with 'There's a bunch of trees.'.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan, your turn."

Carudan slams into the wall, releasing the thing as his arms curve around to drive his fingers into teh dead man's eyes

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Give me a strength check."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 3 Total: 3

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "W00t!"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "would I add my mod to that?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Of course."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Arden."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "just checking; 20"

Carudan manages to force the thing to release it's grip on his shoulder, and soon throws it to the ground.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Does it land on the drawn Symbol?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Yeah, but did I rip it's eyes out?"

Arden quick draws out the short sword and slashes at the undead

Estivan pages: I just had an idea, would Silver's natural weapons counts as silver?

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "You don't know, it still has it's eyes closed."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "26"

You paged Estivan with 'Good question...'.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Damn you, open your eyes! I can not have satisfaction until I know you're eyeless, fiend!"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "That hella hits."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "You don't need eyes to see in HELL!!!!!!!!"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Is that a special short sword?"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Master worked is all."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Roll damage."

Arden rolls 1d6 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "7"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan"

The sword blow is right at the creature's back, a sure blow, but it bounces off the creature's tough hide.

Estivan shouts something and hs scimitars falmes as he charges the vamp spawn(charge power attack 4)

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Roll it."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "13?"

Silver has connected.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Since it's prone, yes."

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 6 Total: 6

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 1 Total: 1

You paged Silver with 'You now got a little black thing latched on to your leg. Action?'.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "THat's the magic sword, isn't it?"

Carudan pages: smokin_joe - Can carudan say outlound "A talon tears its skin but a sword does nothing!?"

Silver pages: (OK, lets handle this. Can I fly up?)

You paged Carudan with 'Of course.'.

Carudan yells A talon tears its skin but a sword does nothing!?

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Ok, 17 and 1 fire so total 18, yep. +2 equivelent."

You paged Silver with 'Yes, but it'll still be on, and it'll have another action as you fly.'.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Usha."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Only the enhancement counts for DR. Special abilities don't."

Usha has her sword out, and swinging towards the thing in a moment.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "+1 then"

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

Silver pages: (OH, I want it still on. See its going to get hte choice of a nice long fall if it hurts me.)

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "25"

The creature roars in pain, as Estivan tears into it, turning to glare at him with empty sockets glowing red.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "That hits."

Usha rolls 1d8 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "8"

From afar, Silver shoots straight up into the air. (60ft if I'm correct. That kind of fall will hurt)

You paged Silver with 'Okay.'.

You publicly roll 1d4 and get: 1 Total: 1

You paged Silver with 'As you go up, the thing sinks it's teeth into your kneecap and beigins sucking blood, draining 1 con from you.'.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "And that's with the longsword?"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Yes. +1"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Silver pages: "Knock that shit off or I might not have the strength to keep up here." Draws the dancing dagger and lets it loose.

The creaturse screams as it's cut once again by a sword, it brings it's legs underneath it,a nd pounces at Estivan.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 15 Total: 15

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "It hits"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "My current ac is 15"

You paged Silver with 'It doesn't seem to care, as the dagger sinks into the thing, not doing anything to the blot.'.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Roll me Fortitude DC 14."

You publicly roll 1d6 and get: 1 Total: 1

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "And take 5 damage either way."

You publicly roll 1d4 and get: 1 Total: 1

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "MADE IT!"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "14 exactly!"

You paged Silver with 'Kiss another dot of Con goodbye.'.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan"

Estivan grunts in pain and looks really pissed.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, so you don't get level drained."

You paged Silver with 'Your action?'.

Silver pages: OK, scumball. Eat Magic Missle.

Carudan summons the will of Torm to banish the undead abomination from existence (turn undead)

You paged Silver with 'Constinution check.'.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Try it."

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

You paged Silver with 'Actually concentration.'.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Roll for it."

You paged Silver with 'Result?'.

Silver pages: (OK, then 11)

You paged Silver with 'You just make it. Roll damage.'.

Silver rolls 2d4 and gets: 3/3 Total: 6

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Shoot, 1d20, right?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

Silver pages: 8 damage.

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "any modifiers? Any? Pretty please?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Chr and look at the chart to see wat level is effected."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "CHarisma mod."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Ah. In that case, Crap-6"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "WHat's the result - your cleric level?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "lvl 2"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

Estivan says "You will pay for that!"

The creature turns to glare at Carudan with sockets of hate, giving out a long hissing laugh.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Bite me, dead boy!"

Usha seems to be about to say something else witty, but refrains.

Estivan slashes his flames sword at the foul beast(Power attack 2)

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "28?"

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 1 Total: 1

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 5 Total: 5

You paged Silver with 'It his and sizzles the flesh of the thing, giving a very nasty smell as it lets go and falls 120 feet to the street ago, landing flat on it's back. While still in the air, you see it get up, like nothing happened and hiss at you before running off into the night.'.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Ok, 10 damage from the sowrd + 5 fire"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "That hitts."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "15 total"

The creature cries as it is set ablaze, falling to the ground, soon turning into nothing but a pile of chared bones.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Combat over."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "say, how much did that bite hurt?"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "No mist?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "I'll say 1 HP."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Nope."

Estivan cleans his blade, "What on Toril is that cold handed touch of death thing?

Silver pages: "Oh, hell that was not fun." Flies back to Qu'fovel.

Arden slides his sword back away.

Carudan takes a deep breath, rubbing his shoulder while glaring at the bones. "Okay, my mistake bringing that thing up here."

Usha says "I don't know. Carudan, what were you trying to do?"

Carudan says "I was tyring to get what I thought was a dead body identified"

You paged Silver with 'She is gone, but you do find a note saying, "Thanks for the snack, Gelon." where you left her.'.

Usha says "I mean with the holy symbol."

Carudan says "I assumed, if it was undead, it would have attacked me while I was still alone."

From afar, Silver stays afloat and looks about the area for her.

You paged Silver with 'Give me a spot check.'.

Usha says "Well, perhaps it just woke up.....that was a vampire, right?"

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

Estivan says "Vampire?"

Silver pages: (23-25)

You paged Silver with 'You see a little black thing, carrying a large white thing, scurrying into one of the rafters of the Foaming Bulldog.'.

Carudan says "That's as good a guess as any. Undead, certainly. I'll have to do soem investigation to verify, but a vampire is likely, at teh least"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Okay guys I have to go. So see you next week."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "And we'll end it here anyway."

Silver pages: "OH, thats it. You bastards are going down." Chashes after and taps Gala awake if the owl is there.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Before you go....."

Estivan says "What in Kelevmor's name is a Vampire?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "790 alla round and RP."

Estivan pages: Usha

Silver pages: (Vote is for Carudan)

Usha pages: Abstain, since there was a lot I didn't see.

Usha pages: OK

You paged Usha with 'Alrighty.'.

Arden pages: Usha

Carudan pages: Estivan

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "And Usha gets it! 400 bonus exp!"

<*> OOCly, Estivan claps

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Thats it for tonight at least."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "So what do you think?"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Thank you. And level 5, to boot."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "You want a copy of the sheet, right?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "yay. I think I need to lay down for a bit. I'm feeling a little drained"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "One last thing."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "IT was excellent"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Okay bye."

Arden has disconnected.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Bye!"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Not as drained as John..."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Next time, I listen to the little voice in my head that says "stake the corpse. Just do it!""

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Too late. I'll do it by email....."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yes, please Usha."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48370 has my writeup of the campaign to date. I'd appreciate feedback."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "In the thread itself, ideally."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Joe, could you pass the link on?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Later guys. I'll be on MSN'"

Estivan has disconnected.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "I was honestly worried for today because I didn't have much time to prepare due to finals madness..."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "It's from the POV of my character, so some stuff has been missed out. I can put in other stuff that I wasn't privy to, if you like."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "I thought it was great"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "If I get time. I've got roughly a half a dozen logs to quote and NPCs to stat."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "It was fun. Only thing is, I'm worried I'm helping Estivan's evolution into....well, an Alesque character."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Joe, I was training with Arden in the downtime, so is it all right if I take a level of Rogue?"

Usha rolls 1d12 and gets: 9 Total: 9

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "al-esque?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Don't worry, I have a plan to keep him from becoming too Al-esque."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "On that front, one I haghly doubted he could keep that character as he was presented for very long. How many sessions did it take? Less then 10 right? and two he can't take that advice IRL so I doubt he can in game either."

Usha pages: Also, I know this isn't something you can help, but it'd be nice to have a conflict to myself, mainly because Estivan always seems to finish the enemies off by the luck of the dice.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Actually it's been 10 exactly."

You paged Usha with 'Alright, I'll see what I can do.'.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "I'm not worried about him becoming a good guy so much as a....wuss."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Then I should have made the bet on it."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "El, I'll say it for you ShinJean."

Usha pages: It's mainly that every character should have an episode where they can demonstrate what they do, and how well they do it. And fighters kill foul foes in close combat.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Look, I don't want to rag on Al with every chance I get, John, but just to air a concern. I'll also mention this to him next chance."

You paged Usha with 'Ah, I see what you're wishing. I'll try and come up with something suitable.'.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Neither would I but I do call it as I see it."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "You don't like him, I don't think anyone's in the slightest doubt there."

Usha pages: If you have time, something I'd like to discuss on MSN.

Usha has disconnected.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Well, I wish you all a good day!"


Qui docet, discit.

- He who teaches, learns.

********** OGR Disconnected **********

MAIL: Mailbox purged.