Logfile from Online Gaming Rescourse.


This world is Pueblo 1.0 enhanced

._###_. _#___.

H@ .N@@@@L _@@@@@@@@L J@@@@@@@@N_.

N@).@@@@@@@@@. J@@F `N@@@) @@@@@@@@@@@@@L

J@@@@@F""4@@@@@_ (@@N` 4@@@ (@F `"N@@@@N.

.@@@@` #@@@@) .N@H` (@@@) @L._ 4@@@@

(@@@` .' `N@@@H H@@) `@@@` @N@@) N@@@.

H@@` `@@@@ J@@) HF @@@@ J@@@

(@@# H@@@) (@@@ @@@H .N@@N`

.@@@) (@@@) @@@) @@@) .J@@H"

@@@@` J@@@ (@@@ @@@ .J@@N`

J@@@@ @@@F @@@F (@@@H@@H"

N4@@H (@@@) @@@) .. ._@@@@F`

(@@# J@@" (@@@) JN@L 4@@@@@L

(@@H (@@) (@@@) #@@@N `4@@@@@H

#@@N (@@) (@@@) J@@@@F @@@@@@@L

#@@@. J@@) (@@@@. .@@@@@@) .@@F4@@@@N.

(@@@L .N@N` N@@@L .J@H`N@@@` (@@ 4@@@@N.

`@@@@N__J@@@F (@@@@@@@@@F @@@) (@F "N@@@H

(@@@@@@@@F `@@@@@@` @@@) (N@) (@@@@L

`N@@@H" `"" .@@@ `4@` `H@@@L.

(@@) `4@@

(@@` "

the Online Gaming Resource (@F ogrmush.com 6700

"

\-------------------------------------------------------------------------/

| Website: www.ogrmush.com email: staff@ogrmush.com |

| OGR WebRing: www.ogrmush.com/ogring |

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------<

| connect <name> <password> WHO - see who is currently connected. |

| connect guest QUIT - disconnect from OGR. |

/-------------------------------------------------------------------------\

NOTICE: automatic character creation is currently disabled. For information

on obtaining a character, please login as a guest and read the posts

on the announcements bulletin board.

--(This space intentionally left blank)--

MOTD: ** Important Notice **

April 8/03: Until further notice, new character creations have been disabled. If you wish to have a new alt created, please @mail *staff and we will create one for you. If you are a Guest and would like a character, please see bbpost 1/14 (type: +bbread 1/14). We apologize for the inconvenience.

Last connect was from CPE-65-26-27-96.kc.rr.com on Sat May 10 17:42:37 2003.

MAIL: You have no mail.

Tabletop Room 3(#1902RAJLMhns$)

A small candle flickers at the high table where the Storyteller sits, his face barely illuminated by the candle. Piles of books have been placed on the far right of the high table, and a large, green binder sits in front of the Storyteller. Two large, lumpy blue sofas sit on each side of a long table, where the players assume the roles of their characters in the World of Darkness. Various dice, character sheets, and empty pizza boxes are scattered about the table. Aside from the candle on the Storyteller's desk, there are four candles spaced evenly down the middle of the table, providing some light to the players. On the walls are various drawings of characters portrayed in the chronicle.

Contents:

Catrina

Tama

Erika

Grace

The Reality Button

The All-Purpose Vending Machine(#2465V$)

Directions for New Characters(#4610V$)

Obvious exits:

Out <O>

Carudan has connected.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Ah, the first one in... must take advantage of my being the only one here...."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hello Carudan."

<OOC> Carudan says, "never mind... I said nothing..."

<OOC> Carudan says, "So, how're you doing today?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well you're still the first one here."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Alright, Mom's on the cleaning warpath, but she's winding down."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Ah, I remember that... now those are the moments to dread... on the other hand, I wonder what this place would look like if I cleaned it up a bit..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well I clean ocasionally, but it's not all in one go."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Yeah, I usually do a load of dishes at a time, what with my tendency to forget about teh dishes and all"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I'm mostly a laundry type guy."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Need to do that too... good thing classes are over. Great, teh cat's eating out of the trash again... knew I should have burried teh salad under some older stuff..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "What sort of cat do you got?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Not quite sure, other than she's a kitten. And a she. We're fairly sure about that particular point..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "My parents won't believe our Siamese is a she, even though we had her for 17 years."

<OOC> Carudan says, "WEll, if she doesn't have extra bits hanging out, it usually indicates that it's a she... unless it's been neutered..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well she has either way."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Always a good thing. Thank goodness cats a re cheaper to operate on than dogs... love the dogs, but the less money spent, the better."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 10 Total: 10

You publicly roll 1d10 and get: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hmm."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Diecent rolling today."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I will take it as a good sign for today..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Say do you know some way for an old Napoleonic soldier to completely cover his face in regulation."

<OOC> Carudan says, "No clue whatsoever."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Why?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Just wondering."

<OOC> Carudan says, "..."

<OOC> Carudan says, "You make my head hurt...."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Later than that time period you can hide the face with a helmet, later on you got the gasmask."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Ah..."

Estivan has connected.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Hey guys"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Welcome Al."

<OOC> Estivan says, "How are you doing?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "ALright."

<OOC> Carudan says, "yo"

Arden has connected.

<OOC> Arden says, "Hello guys"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hello Rich!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Hey Rich. What's up?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Hey"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "How was the movie last night Rich?"

<OOC> Arden says, "It was well worth my 7 dollars. Very good fights. And this one told lots about the world. Kind of made you feel like you knew more of whats going on."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Good because we got jack crap in the first one about the real world."

<OOC> Arden says, "This one explains alot about the nature of the Matrix itself and how it works. Very good."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Cool."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Sweet."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I need to see it sometime then."

Estivan pages: (Ok, where are we going to start me off at?)

You paged Estivan with 'With everybody else in the graveyard.'.

Estivan pages: Just catching up with them on Horse back?

You paged Estivan with 'Or something...'.

Estivan pages: That will work.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I wonder if they new Matrix parodies will give Agent Smith pointy ears..."

<OOC> Estivan chuckles.

<OOC> Arden says, "One thing I have to say. If any of you go and see it stay until after the credits are finished and you will get to see the trailer to the 3rd Matrix movie."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Oh, thanks for the heads up."

Usha has connected.

<OOC> Usha says, "Hello."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I wonder where John and Elemental are?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well hello"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Hey El."

<OOC> Arden says, "Hi"

<OOC> Arden says, "John is still probly crawling out of bed."

<OOC> Carudan says, "hi"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You played Nightfire after the movie?"

<OOC> Arden says, "No, But we went over to Jono's house."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Can you call him up in a bit Rich?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, we'll wait a few more minutes for John."

Mattson has connected.

Catrina has left.

Tama has left.

Erika has left.

Grace has left.

Mattson has disconnected.

Silver has connected.

<OOC> Usha says, "Not a popular guy....he comes in, everyone else leaves."

<OOC> Estivan chuckles.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hello John."

<OOC> Silver says, "Morning"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Alright, everybody awake? Good, we'll start as soon as the standard current HP is posted."

<OOC> Usha says, "51 / 59"

<OOC> Arden says, "17/35"

<OOC> Carudan says, "20/46"

<OOC> Estivan says, "50/60"

Silver has disconnected.

<OOC> Carudan says, "What say we beat Estivan until his HP is comparable with everyone elses?"

Silver has connected.

<OOC> Estivan says, "If you do that then do the same to Usha"

<OOC> Silver says, "19/34"

<OOC> Carudan says, "I would, but Usha scares me... fear the Usha.."

<OOC> Usha says, "Is that a compliment?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "... Sure, you bet it is"

When we last left our brave warriors, they were delving into the depths of the Deep Tombs after getting attacked by a bunch of skeletons.

<OOC> Arden says, "Damn skeletons gang raped me. Grrrrrrrr"

Usha opens the crypt door.

Estivan enters the Graveyard on horse in full armour and other kinightly regalia.

Carudan says "Wait, we should heal up before we go in"

Usha says "Good to see you and your horse here. Now get down this cramped passage."

Carudan bends down and retrieves the helaing wand in his backpack

Arden says "Yes. Healing sounds good. I took a good beating from them skeletons."

Usha waits for him.

Carudan says "As did I. You're good with wands, right? I'm a little too uncertain about my wand-weilding abilities, so I'd appreciate it if you did the waving."

Silver says "I take a round of healing for a spot of magic armor. And as an added bonus, nest time we face undead I'll boost your preistly ability to blow them up."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Usha, you actually opening the door?"

<OOC> Usha says, "Waiting for the healer first."

Carudan hands the wand to Arden or Silver, who ever is willing.

Arden says "I know how to use the wands but what I do is not true magic. I make a wild as guess and hope it works. There is a chance the wand will blow up on me."

Estivan glares at Usha then glares at the crypt entrance, "Not another hole to crawl around in.,"he then sigh, get off his horse takes some possible needed gear out of the Saddlebags and then says to Esemrlleda, "I think you should go back to the college girl I don't think I can take you in there/

Carudan opens his mouth, then turns to silver. "HOw about you?"

Smokin_Joe emit Esmerelda lets out a little whinney and nudges Estivan's shoulder, trying to stay with him.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Aw!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Spoot."

Usha waits.

Estivan pets her on the head, "Are you sure you want to coem with me girl?

Silver takes the wand and tries to heal Blue

<OOC> Usha says, "Unless you have the spell on your list, it won't work."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I was fairly certain it was self contained thing, hence the reason rouges and bards could use it."

<OOC> Usha says, "They have Use Magic Device."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Go ahead Silver."

<OOC> Usha says, "You need to have that spell or the contained spell on your list (even if you don't have it) to use it."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Shoot, I'm going to have to try it, then..."

<OOC> Usha says, "You don't need to roll, so it's not an issue."

<OOC> Arden says, "It will work for you with no problem Carudan."

<OOC> Silver says, "Given how little sleep it feels like I have gotten, once this is over wake me."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Oh.. man, I'm clueless.."

Carudan takes the wand, waving it in a complex pattern over Blue's head.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, I'm ruling that Silver will have to make a Spellcraft roll DC 20 to work the wand."

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "GAME ON!"

Usha pages: He --can't-- use it, at all.

<OOC> Carudan says, "nm"

<OOC> Silver says, "And thats a 26"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll to heal."

<OOC> Usha says, "I assume he heals us eventually? Just roll the dice, and let's start doing stuff."

<OOC> Silver says, "What level am I rolling here?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "+5"

Usha pages: This is going to mess with game balance. Arcane casters' aren't meant to heal. Can we just assume Carudan uses it, and move on?

Estivan looks at Esmerella, "Well then girl there might be vaults and caverns plus wide tunnels down there for you and Gods know how long we will be down there hich makes those rations you carry possibly usefull plus you can carry any booty we might find.

<OOC> Silver says, "Carudan, what type of wand is it?"

You paged Usha with 'I don't care if Estivan does it, but yea let's move on.'.

Usha opens the door after being healed.

<OOC> Carudan says, "cure light wounds"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan, just roll for everybody with the wand to heal everybody so we can get on the road."

<OOC> Usha says, "It's CL 1 from the price, so just the D8."

<OOC> Usha says, "8 down here."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ten down here"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Actually it's D8+1 at the lowest level I believe."

<OOC> Silver says, "15 here"

<OOC> Usha says, "You're right."

Carudan rolls 3d8 and gets: 7/2/4 Total: 13

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden?"

<OOC> Arden says, "down 18"

Esmerella looks sorrowfully, but slowly turns around and slowly leaves.

<OOC> Carudan says, "that's 9 for Arden, 6 for Silver, and 4 for me. I shoudl do it again..."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I mean, one more time"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes, for Arden at least, and include Usha in there."

Carudan rolls 4d8 and gets: 7/5/3/6 Total: 21

Estivan says "Farethee well Girl. I will return to you as soon as I may. May what ever goodly gods willing watch over you."

<OOC> Carudan says, "9-Arden, 7-Usha, 8-silver, 5-me"

<OOC> Usha says, "Healed with the first two."

<OOC> Usha says, "OK"

Usha goes into the crypt.

Arden says "Thanks Carudan."

<OOC> Carudan says, "total: pose nods. "No problem""

Silver says "My thanks and as promised."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Now you're opening the door to the crypt?"

<OOC> Usha says, "Once healed, yes."

Estivan walks up to carudan, "Can you use some of your healing powers on me Carudan. I a still feeling soem fo the effect of the blood lost to that foul vampire.

Carudan rolls 2d8 and gets: 8/2 Total: 10

Arden says "Usha if you are going first be careful. Silvers sonics more then likely anounced we are here to the enemy."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "But you're down by one!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "By 10"

<OOC> Estivan says, "50/60"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Give me a reflex roll, DC 30 Usha and anybody else up on the stairs of the crypt."

<OOC> Carudan says, "10-est, 4-me"

Silver holds out a bit of leather which vanishes. "A bit of magical protection. It should last a few hours."

Carudan says "Thank you, silverr."

Estivan says "My thanks, Preist/"

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

<OOC> Usha says, "19"

You publicly roll 6d6 and get: 1/2/5/3/4/4 Total: 19

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Give me a fortitude save, DC 22"

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

<OOC> Usha says, "24"

As Usha's hand touches the door, a mechanical sound is heard and automatically, two sections of the crypt wall disatatches themselves from pillars and pierce Usha's side with sharp stone ends. An odd liquid oozes from it, but does not seem to affect Usha. The only damage she sustains is the 19 HP.

Usha pulls herself free with a grunt of pain.

<OOC> Arden says, "Dose the trap reset its self?"

Silver says "I thought you checked this place Blue?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

Arden says "I never went up to the crypt on my scouting mission."

Carudan says ""You'd better head back towards me, so I can patch that up."

Arden walks up to the door and looks around for the workings of the trap

Estivan looks over in time to see Usha pulls free

Usha says "I hope that wand's still working....."

The two stone fangs click into place, with a little *pfst* sound coming from each of them.

Silver says "It should be. 13 inches and finely crafted."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Heal them up again Carudan..."

Estivan looks at the Crypt itself, to what it looks like.

Carudan looks at eh wounds, to see if there's any poison.

Arden studies the trap as he takes out his tools

You paged Estivan with 'You cna look to the quotes from last week to get a better discripton.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll a Disable Device Arden."

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

<OOC> Carudan says, "Do I find any of that liquid form the trap on Usha, while examining the wounds?"

<OOC> Arden says, "21"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes, you do."

Estivan says "Hmmmm, fangs of the spider. Inginious."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Am I able to tell what it is?"

You paged Arden with 'You can find that it's a rather complex and elaborate trap, that the movement of the handle sets the trap off, but you can see that there are some old wood slinters around the vital gears.'.

Silver says "It was a Drow cemetary. Typical of their sick obsession with spiders is more accurate."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll an Alchemy or a Medicene check DC 20"

<OOC> Carudan says, "do you mean a healing check?"

You paged Arden with 'It'll be tough to disable, but you think you can do it. DC 25.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

Estivan says "Really? Aracneaphiles."

<OOC> Carudan says, "16"

Estivan shivers.

Arden goes to work on seeing what he can do about the trap

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

You paged Carudan with 'It's organic, you know that with a little preservative.'.

Arden pages: 27

Carudan says "Hmmm, what ever it is, it's natural, and part of the purpose, it seems, it to preserve.... definitely something a spider would possess..."

There is a loud click as Arden clicks the appropriate lever, the two fangs seperate themselves from the wall, but don't meet where Arden is, they just stop and hang there, oozing their payload on the stone.

Carudan carefully waves the wand near the wounds

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<OOC> Carudan says, "1d20, or straight to 1d8?"

Arden steps back "Well I belive that should do it."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "D8"

Carudan rolls 1d8 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Carudan says, "7"

Estivan looks at Arden at the sound of the click,"Well, I guess there is more to thieves then picking pockets and opening other poeples locks.

<OOC> Estivan says, "brb"

<OOC> Usha says, "Down 19, now down 12."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Keep going Carudan, just roll 2d8."

Arden says "Have you ever seen me pick a pocket Estaivan."

Carudan , examining the wounds, waves the wand again

Usha says "What sort of thief would you be if anyone had actually seen you?"

Carudan rolls 2d8 and gets: 8/3 Total: 11

You paged Carudan with 'Medicine check, same DC as before.'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "15, total"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Usha says, "OK"

Carudan pages: 26

Usha says "Is it safe to go in now?"

Estivan glares at Arden then his glares lessens, "Well that true," then on hearing Usha's comment his glare intensifies again, "That's also true.

Arden says "It should be."

You paged Carudan with 'It's mostly a mix of various posions called 'Darkness' Blood' one of the nastier concoctions the drow use for those they really hate. It's a mixture of various giant spider venoms, plus distilled mushroom jucies that also act in junction with the venom to eat the victum from the inside out and preserve it.'.

Estivan readies his sword and sheilds, "Well since chilivery is proper in time of danger I will go first rather then Usha.

Silver says "He returned Lady Qu'Favol ring so I doubt he is a theif. Perhaps a theif deterrent."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er isn't"

Estivan says "Beside it is always best to have the best fighter go first as well."

Carudan pages: is ther any way to stop the concoction from dissolving Usha?

Estivan heads dowbn the stairs of the crypt.

Carudan says "I don't think so, Estivan"

Arden says "Myabe your right Silver. Maybe your not. Who knows."

Usha says "Let someone else trigger the next trap."

You paged Carudan with 'It didn't take, so it doesn't do so.'.

Usha goes down.

Carudan rolls his eyes. "People, be careful. The drow are using some pretty nasty poisons in their traps, and I'm not sure I can heal them.

Arden follows into the pit.

Carudan follws Arden into the pit, his eyes and ears open for any noises

Silver follows last.

You enter the tomb and see that the entire level is laid out in front of you, with various sarcgophgai in the way, almost like they could be used for cover in an arrow fight. There are various alcoves in the walls, all of which, devoid of bodies. Looking at the decorations you can see that this is a human dominated level.

Carudan carefully looks at some of the sarcophagi, looking for any details about diety, the person within, etc.

Estivan is rethinking turning Esmerelda away.

Estivan thne looks around for anything that might be out of place

Usha has a look at the decorations.

Arden looks around the room for doors or more traps.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Various to Torm, Lathander, and various other crusading dieties."

Silver waits for trouble.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Give me a search check Arden."

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

<OOC> Arden says, "25"

Usha says "No taking anything from here, all right?"

Carudan nods. "The first person to disturb a resting place for loot gets a taste of Torm's justice."

Estivan says "Of course not."

You paged Arden with 'There is a line down the far half of the room that's one big preasure plate, you can see that there are some triggers going into the walls and some to slits in the floor where something nasty and sharp undoubtably pops up.'.

Arden walks down to the other end of the floor

Silver says "Not my style. Won't touch their graves out of respect. Won't touch the Drow ones out of suspicion of posion."

<OOC> Usha says, "How many other doors are there?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Only one in the far end of the room."

Estivan heads towrd that door in Arden's wake.

Arden goes to his knee at the other end of the floor with his tools in hand.

Arden pages: Going to try a diable this one to

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll DC 24"

Carudan says "I wonder... is there any chance these boxes have been ensorcelled?"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Arden says, "Only 13"

As Arden is fiddling with something on the end of the hall, from several alcoves in the wall a bright light bursts forth.

Carudan steps next to teh sarcophagus next to him, and watches teh light and the room carefully

Arden looks up at the light.

You paged Arden with 'You only set off half the trap.'.

Estivan squints at the bright light and looks around to see what the heck it is.

Silver squints. "Now, what?"

Arden says "There is a pressure plate over here. That light was part of the trap. I think if I take a few minutes I can turn it off. (Diasble Device agian)"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Go for it."

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Arden says, "28"

Carudan ssays, out from beside the coffin, "Yes, but what was the purpose of the light?

Estivan says "Well what sort of trap was it, just bright light?"

You paged Arden with 'You disable the spinning blades that come out from between the mortar joints.'.

Arden says "No idea. Just know it part of the trap"

Usha says "So people can see without smoking the place up?"

Carudan says "Maybe we should leave the lights on"

Carudan moves from beside the coffin, his hand shaking.

Arden stands up sliding the tools away "That should do it. Someone care to check my work and step on the plate?"

Usha says "Just throw something on it."

Estivan mutters, but bravely volenters.

Arden steps back away from Estivan

Smokin_Joe the plate doesn't move.

Silver says "Forgive me but I am not foolish enough to play trap tester."

Usha says "Or step on it if you prefer."

Estivan says "Well, its not moving, I think that is a good sign."

Usha says "I think it's just a light switch. Care to try the door?"

<OOC> Arden says, "Door?"

Carudan shakes his head, then his hand so that teh jittering goes away.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

Estivan says "Arden, your to door man, go check it out."

You paged Arden with 'Already tell you, there's no traps on this side of the door and it opens easily.'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "to= the"

Arden shakes his head and laughs a bit to himself as he opens the door.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Test"

You all keep going down for the next 4 levels, you find that the tomb's make up are nearly identical to the one above, only reversed. Same trap is in each of them, and Arden has become quite adept at disarming them. The lower you go, you can see that the bodies are more dwarven and the sarcophogi built more for defensive pourpesess than anything else. Also, there is not a decaying body in the place.

<OOC> Usha says, "The sarchophagi are open?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No but the slots in the wall for the cheap burials are empty."

Silver says "And after my last encounter with Dwarven goodies, you don't even need to say anything Carudan."

Usha says "So what happened? Did they just get up and walk out of here?"

Carudan says "That's possible. Or they were harvested... the way these coffins are designed... it concerns me.."

Estivan glares at Usha, "I wouldn't doubt it. Remember what we are hunting?

Arden says "Wasn't this a drow-human grave? Where did this dwarf stuff come from?"

Usha says "I was being sarcastic....."

Estivan turns away looking around with a faint, "Oh.

Usha says "Perhaps there were some dwarves on the surface, too? Or perhaps they were working with the drow?"

Carudan says "I read somewhere that there were dwarves that lived with teh drow, but why were they burried here?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The defenses are still set up to kill things from deeper in the tombs."

Silver says "Either way."

<OOC> Carudan says, "From deeper... that's not good..."

Estivan notes something, "Looks like they build defensively to protect from something deeper in.

Usha says "I'm sure we'll find out at some point."

Carudan nods. "Arden, can you turn the lights back on, so to speak?"

Arden goes to the trap and dose the normal disarm turn on the lights thing.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll DC 18"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Arden says, "15"

Arden clicks the trap and the light turns on again, but this time there's an extra bonus. Starting from the back side of the room, 5 sets of blades pop up between the mortar lines, line up horizontaly, start spining, and begin to move your way. Everybody give me a reflex roll DC 20

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Estivan says, "Almost 17"

<OOC> Silver says, "10"

<OOC> Arden says, "24"

<OOC> Usha says, "Nope."

<OOC> Carudan says, "8... ouch...."

You publicly roll 5d10 and get: 10/2/4/5/6 Total: 27

Everybody but Arden, has their legs torn up by the spining blades, taking off 27 HP to each as the pass back and forth across the room before going back into their holes.

<OOC> Carudan says, "27 each way, or 27 total"

Usha falls back against a sarcophagus.

Arden bobs and weaves his way around the blades.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "27 total."

Estivan howls in pain as she drops to the ground.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It'd be sadistic to go 27 each."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er he"

Carudan collapses on teh ground, his hands clutching at his legs.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Now don't you wish you hadn't turned on the lights?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "^_^"

<OOC> Carudan mutters several colorful words under his breath

<OOC> Estivan says, "Nasty, kudos to you Joe."

Silver pages: OK, I am far too tired here. Its 27 to each PC or what?

You paged Silver with 'pretty much.'.

Arden says "Hmmmm. Got to cocky I guess. I should have hit the right lever not the left one."

Usha says, through grited teeth, "I'm....sure you'll do better next time."

Silver hits the ground. "I am sure I will be on the stairs up when he does.

Carudan gasps for breath. "Arden... check the others..."

Arden goes from person to person with his wand out checking wounds.

Estivan growls saractisly, "Nice work.

Carudan reaches for his backpack, slowly pulling his wand out

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I'll be nice here and say you all heal up after 16 charges have been blown from your wands."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I'll take 8, and who ever has the other one take 8?"

<OOC> Arden says, "Okay works for me."

<OOC> Usha says, "OK"

<OOC> Estivan says, "ok"

Usha prods the door with the end of her flail, and if nothing happens, opens it.

Arden says "Sorry about that guys. Should I take another try at turning that thing off."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nothing happens."

Usha opens it.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You can shut the entire thing down easily, but it's selectively disabling the traps is what screwed you up."

Silver says "Yes, when I am not on the floor where the nasty blades are. Nothing short of blood takes it out."

<OOC> Silver says, "OK, far too tired."

The stairs down there are a lot different that the ones before, they are made of rough black marble, set in a spiral patern, and has a web type handrail down the sides.

Estivan heads down as the point man.

Usha says "From my cunning skills of deduction, I would say this is a drow area."

Silver says "And into the Drow zone."

Carudan says "Estivan, I really think that Arden should go first..."

Estivan grunt in annoyance, but contiues down without looking back.

Usha heads along after Arden.

Silver says "Let the fool get posioned first."

Arden says "I would gladly go first. But if he insist on getting chewed up by more of them traps so be it."

Carudan nods, staying behind Arden while looking across the room for anything suspicious, while trying to see what Drow tombs look like

Arden makes his way down the stairs.

Silver follows last once again.

As you go down to the next level, you notice a stone door that has been sanded down from whatever foul drowish design was on it before hand. In the center there is a ward with the symbol of Tyr predominatnly in the middle, but someone has scratched through it with various instruments, and it seems like even bashed at it a couple of times, taking special care to mar the symbol of Tyr.

Usha says "Disputed area."

Estivan walks up to the Symbol and asks, "What is this doing here and who would mar it?

Arden says "If you want to wait here in the stair well I will check things out."

You paged Carudan with 'Roll me a knowledge Religon DC 16'.

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

Usha says "All right."

Carudan pages: 3... he never was much for studying...

Silver gladly hangs back so as to avoid whatever nasty trap is next.

Arden splits from the group making a pass around the room looking for the ever painful traps.

You paged Carudan with 'You have no idea what it is.'.

Estivan looks at the other and indicates the symbol of TYr, "Can anyone tell me what is so special aboiut that symbol?

You paged Arden with 'Give me a search check DC 18'.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

Carudan pages: would I know that it's tyr's symbol?

<OOC> Arden says, "21"

You paged Carudan with 'Most definately.'.

You paged Arden with 'There are traps on the door, a massive amout of traps actually, but they all have been disarmed, and the door unlocked.'.

Arden says "Its pretty safe guys. The door is heavly traped. But the weird thing is they are all disarmed."

Usha says "Because someone's come through here already, I presume."

Silver says "Whoever made the mark I would wager."

Usha says "Is the door safe for us?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Anyone see my last post?"

Carudan steps up to Estivan. "It is the symbol for Tyr, one of the Gods. I know little about him, but I know that Torm serves Tyr as his champion, and that they and Lathander are old allies

Arden says "That is the most logical reason yes. But the person that turned theses ones off would have turned the other ones off to then."

<OOC> Estivan says, "N/M"

Estivan glares at Carudan in astonishment, "That is the holy symbol of Tyr!?!

Arden says "Yes the door is safe. At lest it should be."

Carudan says "Aye, it is the sign of the Maimed God himself"

Usha does the touch, and open routine.

As you open the door you can see a rather pale man in a black robe in front of you, as you enter, he says, "Ah, we have visitors, welcome to my lair, I am Ferigral. I would suggest you get comfortable because you're going to spend quite a lot of time down here..." Smiles evilly.

Usha drops the flail, draws the bow, and fires at him.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Carudan says "True, we'll be here with you until your last un-breath, vile abomination!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe inserts a handsome up there.

<OOC> Usha says, "Kinky."

<OOC> Usha says, "Roll to hit?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe P

Silver says "Too Drow for me. I like a good woodlands."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Go for it."

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

Estivan looks through the door and sees the pale man and snarls as he prepares to charge the Necromancer.

<OOC> Usha says, "21"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll to hit Estivan."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You hit Usha."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Prepareing, not chargeing yet."

Usha rolls 1d8 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Usha says, "9"

The Necromancer takes a step back, groans and falls to the ground, dead. In a few seconds the necromancer fades away leaving a decayed body that was dead for many, many years.

Silver says "That seems far too easy."

Usha says "An illusion?"

Estivan glares at the body, "Probally.

Arden says "I have seen kolbolds last longer then that."

Carudan says "Is there anything in the room?"

Arden takes that que from Carudan and sweeps around the room

Estivan cautiously steps into the rooma nd looks around.

Silver stays outside the room.

This section of the tomb is a lot more lavishly decorated in a spider and violent motief, it was obviously made for artistic value rather than defensive pourpases.

Usha goes in too, and turns over the corpse with one foot.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Rubble and coffins are all over the room."

Arden says "Looks to be nothing of importance. I think its safe."

There is a sputtering from the corpse's throat as a plume of smoke comes out and slowly sets the body on fire.

Estivan says "ugh, this decor is attrocious for something with such skilled crafsmenship."

Usha lets it burn. "Good job nobody charged him."

Carudan pulls out a flask of holy water from his backpack

<OOC> Silver says, "brb"

Carudan walks forward and sprinkles the fiery corpse with holy water, and watches for any reaction.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The corpse burns faster."

Estivan ceases to critque the decor and seems to be lost in thought.

Usha checks and opens the next door.

Estivan follows her.

Carudan nods approvingly at teh fire

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll search Usha."

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Usha says, "14"

You paged Usha with 'There does seem to be odd looking about the handle...'.

Usha lifts her hand from the handle just before touching it. "Blue? I think there's something on this on. Want to take a look?"

Arden gives the door a good look over.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Arden says, "22"

You paged Arden with 'There's a pin trap in the lock. Open the door, get injected with some nasty freaking posion.'.

Silver waits until the door is either safe or the trap goes off.

Arden says "Hmmmmmm. If you touch that handle your getting stab by a needle. More then likely with poision on it."

Carudan watches the body burn, wondering if anything has survived the flames

Estivan waits for the people at the door to get done and starts to think.

You paged Arden with 'Disable Divice DC 15'.

Usha pages: That's a sign you should throw a monster at us. ;-)

Arden takes out his tools and messes with the trap

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Arden says, "19"

You paged Usha with 'Aw, you're getting tired of traps?'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You disable it."

Usha pages: No, I meant Estivan starting to think.

Usha opens the door.

Arden puts the tools away and swings the door open. "There no problem.

Estivan says "Shall I go first or does someone wlse wish to?"

Arden says "With the number of traps so far it might be best if I went ahead."

Usha says "I agree,."

Arden sneaks his way in the lead.

On the next level you can see it seems to be the resting place for quite a bit of drow royalty, there are lavish alcoves on the sides of the walls with large statues carved of obsidian showing the great leaders, mercilessly slaughtering their enemies. There are 6 doors.

<OOC> Usha says, "BRB"

<OOC> Estivan says, "brb as well"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe rolls eyes.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe pokes remaining players.

Usha has reconnected.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Back"

<OOC> Silver says, "Tired. Bug me later"

Arden says "Hmmmmm Six doors. So what way do we go."

Estivan says "I don't know."

Usha tries the first.

Carudan says "We check for traps"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Oh, forgot to mention this room was circiular."

Silver says "Too late. Miss Usha's headstrong nature has done it again."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Is there any sort of teological info here, or any writing on teh walls, anythign of interest?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Can you read Drow?"

Estivan pages: 6 doors and a stairs in a ciruclar room with status if I am reading things currectly?

As you open the door, an odd large, spider like construct starts to pull itself together, getting on it's feet. There isn't another door in his room.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Nope"

You paged Estivan with 'Stairs are in the middle of the room.'.

Usha backs into the room, and waits for it.

Carudan shouts "CLose the door!"

Estivan looks through the door and Usha just opened, "Close it!

<OOC> Estivan says, "and=that"

Arden rushes his way to the open door to throw it shut.

Usha pushes it shut, and waits for the construct to come through,.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody give me a listen check."

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

<OOC> Usha says, "9"

You publicly roll 5d20 and get: 1/5/5/18/2 Total: 31

<OOC> Arden says, "24"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

<OOC> Estivan says, "18"

<OOC> Carudan says, "25"

<OOC> Arden says, "No I got 29"

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

<OOC> Silver says, "18"

You paged (Carudan, Arden) with 'You can hear the silent dead shuffling in your direction, they seem to be five of them, all very pale Drow.'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Arden pages: From the other 5 door or what direction.

To (Smokin_Joe, Arden), Carudan pages: From behind us, or behind the door?

You paged (Arden, Carudan) with 'From behind you from underneath the stairwell actually.'.

You paged (Arden, Carudan) with 'The one you came down actually.'.

Carudan grips the HOly water in one hand, spinning around. "Everyone, behind us!"

Usha does that.

Arden turns around "Behind the stairs."

Usha has partially disconnected.

You all can see now creeping through the darkness, 5 very pale, very well dressed, and very nasty looking drow behind you.

Carudan calls upon the power of Torm to banish the unholy monsters form the world

Estivan readies his shield and sword muttering a word which cuase his sword to burst into flame as he quickly turns around.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Initatives people."

<OOC> Usha says, "Inits?"

Silver taps Carudan on the shoulder. "Take them out."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Arden unhooks his mace from his belt.

You publicly roll 5d20 and get: 14/15/15/4/6 Total: 54

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

Estivan rolls 1d10 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Carudan says, "9"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Usha says, "9"

<OOC> Estivan says, "10"

<OOC> Silver says, "7"

<OOC> Arden says, "15"

<OOC> Silver says, "Look Usha beat someon on Init."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Wight2 & 3, Wight 1, Arden, Estivan, Usha, Carudan, Silver, Wight 5, Wight 4"

The first two undead drow let out a low hiss and lunge at the two bright guys that warned their companions.

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 16/14 Total: 30

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "10 Arden and 18 Carudan?"

<OOC> Arden says, "Ac is 23"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Sorry 20 should be the first one..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "But either way."

<OOC> Carudan says, "21, in my case"

<OOC> Silver says, "Actually yours would be 4 highter"

Both undead miss their targets, the first mage lets out a slight, "PALE ABOMINATION..." and lunges for Silver.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "22 hit?"

<OOC> Silver says, "If I didn't have Mage Armor, yes."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden"

Arden returns the lunge with a hammering blow from his mace.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Oh yeah, what's mage armor add?"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

<OOC> Silver says, "4 to AC"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

<OOC> Silver says, "for 5 hrs."

The wight's claw deflects off the invisisble barrier around Silver.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Undead so no crit iirc."

Arden rolls 1d8 and gets: 8 Total: 8

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You hit. Roll damage."

<OOC> Arden says, "12 damage"

<OOC> Arden says, "Yeah I remeber you cant crit undead after I rolled again."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan"

Estivan engages the nearest un engaged one and slahses a skillful high blow(Power attack 5)

The wight cries out as a large dent appears in it's chest, marring the pretty burial clothes it's wearing.

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Estivan says, "10"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You miss by a mile, Usha, you're up!"

Estivan only singes the wights hiar slightly.

Usha steps forward, and thrusts the longsword right at the chest of the nearest one.

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Usha says, "Nope."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Rolll again to hit yourself."

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Usha says, "Nope."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

Carudan summons the power of Torm to send the undead monstrosities back where they came from

<OOC> Carudan says, "Turn undead"

<OOC> Silver says, "Should have waited until after I boosted you Cha."

Usha's sword goes for the wight, but misses and get's stuck in the tattered ceremonial gown it's wearing.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll for it."

<OOC> Carudan says, "i've stil got two more turnings, I think"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "How many HD do you turn?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Cleric's level + 2, so it'd be four"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Silver."

<OOC> Estivan says, "You have mods to the roll you have to add"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Did you add you chr?"

Carudan rolls 2d6 and gets: 4/6 Total: 10

Silver mutters a spell. "This should help, Carudan." (Eagle's Splendor)

Silver rolls 1d4 and gets: 4 Total: 4

The wight attacking Carudan cries out as a shining bright light bursts forth from it's skin, turning it into dust.

<OOC> Silver says, "Add 5 to Cha."

<OOC> Carudan says, "in that case, it's 18 hd"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Soryr, took a while to do the math... math is hard ;^)"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Without the 5 cha?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "N/M what I said."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Apparently, so is spelling"

<OOC> Carudan says, "13 w/o spell"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well alrighty then."

You publicly roll 2d5 and get: 3/1 Total: 4

The ones in front of Usha and Silver also explode in a similar way.

The last Wight screams out bloody vengance as it swipes at Estivan.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Silver says, "And Carudan, that also lasts for 5 hrs."

Estivan sees the undead go piff and his jaw drops as he wight ineffectively attacks his shield.

It misses horribly. The one on Arden brings his arms around and thrust them claw first towards Arden.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 13 Total: 13

And go right over his head.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I really need to up the To-Hit thing on all these guys quite a bit :P"

Arden ducks under the claw and brings the mace up in an upper cut formation to strike again.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

<OOC> Arden says, "23"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That hits."

Arden rolls 1d8 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Arden says, "8"

The wight stagers back, this time with one arm seemingly broken, but not slowing it down in the least.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

<OOC> Arden says, "This is going much better then the gang raping I got from them skeletons."

Estivan cloeses his mouth and slashes his wight with a downward diagonal cut(power attack 5)

Estivan rolls 1d10 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Estivan says, "11"

The wight nimbly jukes to the side of the flaming scimitar.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Usha."

Usha swipes at it's legs.

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Silver says, "SOmeone rolled the wrong dice."

<OOC> Usha says, "Nope."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ouch. I did."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

<OOC> Estivan says, "14 then."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I can't move with the turning no longer working, right? Or are the only ones I turned currently amking a mess of the nice, clean drow tomb?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Still misses. Carudan."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I mean, I can't move or else the turning stop sworking, etc..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No, you can still have an action."

<OOC> Carudan says, "How many undead are left, and near me?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Two, none relaly near you."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You can take your 5 ft. and whack them though."

Carudan runs towards the nearest wight, attempting to rip its arm off

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll to hit."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Carudan says, "9..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Silver."

It seems everyone save Arden are under some sort of curse preventing them from hitting the broadside of a torso.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And Silver."

Silver just lets the Magic Missles fly.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "FOcusing on one?"

<OOC> Silver says, "yes"

Silver rolls 3d4 and gets: 3/3/1 Total: 7

<OOC> Silver says, "10"

The one Wight Silver just sizzled, gives the half dragon a glare, but decides to whack Estivan once again.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 19 Total: 19

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "23 hit?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Nope, ac 24"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Damn it! Nobody can hit anybody :P"

IT's claws skitter off Estivan's armor, leaving a dark trail of mana behind it while the one on Arden gives him another swipe.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 13 Total: 13

<OOC> Silver says, "I hit someone"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And misses, Arden."

Arden dances out of the way and comes back in with another blow of his own.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That's a hit..."

Arden rolls 1d8 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Arden says, "another 8 damage"

Arden smashes the head of the wight he's fighting in like so much rotten melon.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

Estivan slashes a feint low, but turns it into a strike level with the wight's neck(power attack 5)

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

<OOC> Estivan says, "22"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That hits. Roll damage."

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 4 Total: 4

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Just once bucko. ^_^"

<OOC> Estivan says, "20, 4 of it flame"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Flaming scimitar."

<OOC> Estivan says, "That was what the second 1d6 was for"

The last Wight is set ablaze by Estivan's sword, and goes down to it's knees, but slowly rises, still up and ready to kick ass despite being almost dead twice over.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Usha."

Usha charges the remaining one, stabbing at it from behind.

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Usha says, "Nope."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Out of curiosity, roll again."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

Carudan says "Here, let me give you a hand!""

Usha still can't get her sword out of the one wight.

Carudan uncoks that holy water flask he's hand in his hand, and wplashes the wright

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Did you do something to piss off the dice gods El?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll 2d4."

Carudan rolls 2d4 and gets: 2/1 Total: 3

The wight slowly burns from the inside out as it falls to the ground a smoldering pile of rubble.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Combat over."

Carudan puts a cork back in teh flask, and shakes it to see if there's anything left, which there isn't.

Usha has a look at the other doors, from left to right, closing them if there's anything unpleasant behind.

Arden hooks the mace back on the belt. "Not to bad"

Estivan shut off his scimitar, "Well, I guess I have to rethink my opion of preists/

Silver says "Well that takes care of them. I almost feel bad for the next bunch you encounter."

Carudan shruggs. "Got lucky, I guess. Torm was watching over us.

Estivan says "So what should we do about that thing behind that first door?"

Usha says "It's a nice trick. I'll have to learn it one day."

You publicly roll 1d6 and get: 5 Total: 5

Carudan says "Keep it there for now"

Estivan says under his breath, "Perhapes I should too.

<OOC> Silver says, "Brb. folks need phone."

There are no other unplesant surprises behind the other doors, but on the fifth door, you find the door going further down to the layer.

Usha says "Blue, want to do the honours?"

Arden quietly leads the way down. Keeping an eye out for any surprises.

Estivan waits for Blue to work the door at a respectful distance from him.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll a search check."

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Arden says, "17"

You paged Arden with 'It seems that a large spider motief on the front of the door, and if the door is open improperly, the legs come out, stabs you multiple times.'.

Silver has reconnected.

Arden takes out the tools and sees what he can do about the new trap he found.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Arden says, "13"

You publicly roll 1d2 and get: 1 Total: 1

Carudan looks through the dusty remains of the former drow wights

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Give me a reflex roll DC 18"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

<OOC> Arden says, "27"

You paged Carudan with 'You can find several still in good shape drow artifacts and funeral clothes that could be sold for quite a bit.'.

There is a loud click as Arden imediately jumps back as a large spider pattern on the door extends it's legs out of the door and stabs at the area where Arden was multiple times.

Usha says "It makes you wonder how anyone got down to pay their respects without being killed five times over."

Carudan begins taking things from the ashes, when the trap's snap startles him

Silver says "Gotta love Drow hospitality."

Arden has reconnected.

Carudan says "Some one want to give me a hand with some of this stuff? There's some pretty interesting items here."

<OOC> Arden says, "Okay what I miss."

Estivan heads over to Carudan, "What do you need?

Carudan points to the dusty former-wights

Usha helps him out.

*Ka-chink, Ka-chink, Ka-chink, Ka-chink, Ka-chink, Ka-chink, Ka-chink, Ka-chink, Ka-chink, Ka-chink, Ka-chink, Ka-chink!*

Carudan drops a nice black suit and stares in teh direction of the chinks

Silver has partially disconnected.

*Vrrrr, Pur-CHUNK!*

<OOC> Estivan says, "Those sounds coming from the trapped door?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Let's see what's behind door #1"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

Estivan looks at the black suit, "What is this?(Appras check?)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll for it."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er appraise"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Estivan says, "14"

Carudan says "Estivan, I think we can look at funeral apparel later..."

Arden pages: (Okay my disconection has me confused. The trap missed me and is still active right.)

You paged Estivan with 'You don't know how much it would be worth, but you know that very little is known about the Drow and it's rare when artifacts can be taken back to the surface.'.

You paged Arden with '(Yes, but it just deactivated.)'.

Estivan says "Well, what ever it is its of drow make."

Usha says "Put it in the bag, and we can have a look at it later."

Arden stands back away from the door. "Why do they always have to be so noisy?"

Carudan helps Estivan put everything in the bag, checking to see if any interesting artifacts catches his attention for further analysis.

Estivan shrugs.

<OOC> Usha says, "Has the door stopped moving?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

Estivan pages: Estivan is takeing the rarely get taken to the surface as people rarely making out alive.

Usha tries to open it, then.

Silver pulls out the Detect Magic Wand and uses a charge.

<OOC> Carudan says, "NOT again..."

You paged Silver with 'THere's quite a bit of magic downstairs.'.

Arden has partially disconnected.

You paged Silver with 'That and where the construct was.'.

Silver says "Nothing good here."

Estivan finishes helpinh Carudan.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Going to try again Arden?"

<OOC> Usha says, "What happens with the door?"

Arden trys to take care of the trap once again.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

<OOC> Arden says, "18"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "There is a big metal spider design on the door, when triggered the legs stab who ever opened the door many many times."

Usha waits until it's disabled, then.

You paged Arden with 'You almost get it, but you don't trigger it either.'.

Arden says "This is a tuff one. Lets try this againa"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

<OOC> Usha says, "Just take 20."

<OOC> Arden says, "18 againa."

<OOC> Arden says, "Taking 20 sounds good to me."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I'll say you took 10, and disable the trap."

Usha opens the door when it's disabled.

Estivan readies his sowrd and sheild in case soemthing is behidn the door.

Sybix has connected.

Carudan walks behind the others, a waterskin of holy water in one hand (from backpack).

<OOC> Usha says, "Hi."

As you go down it's another circular room, but quite a lot bigger than the one up ahead. Here you have various mass graves, coffins and a few old body piles around there. You can see the exit on the right side of the room.

<OOC> Sybix says, "Hello"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Hello."

Usha prods the piles a couple of times,and if nothing moves, waits for the door to be checked.

Carudan says "Stay close to this door. With any luck most of these bodies should rise up in a minute or so to devour us.""

Arden says "I bet as soon as we cross this room we will be ganged up on by those bodies."

Estivan glares at Carudan.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe watches the players scramble.

<OOC> Sybix says, "Thats right, Carudan! Keep that optimistic, sunny disposition and nothing will go wrong."

Carudan glares back. "What? You know it's going to happen... maybe someone should light the bodies on fire and get it over with.."

<OOC> Carudan says, "You know I'm right... it always happens..."

Estivan says "I prefer to have a good fight."

Usha says "And we choke from all the smoke."

<OOC> Carudan looks around furitively

<OOC> Sybix says, "You don't know. Maybe this time they'll rise up and do a Mime routine."

Usha says "Just take a leak on them, and get Torm to bless it."

Carudan nods. "Ah, I didn't think about that."

Silver says "Let them flinch. The spell I used on you should boost your power enough to destroy them."

Estivan he starts for the exit, cautious waiting in case any of the animate.

<OOC> Silver says, "This isn't Munchkin and these aren't Mr. Bones."

Carudan glares at Usha, muttering under his breath

Usha sighs, and walks up to the exit, and does the prod-check-and-open routine.

Usha pages: Taking 10 on Search: 14.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Give me a spot check everybody."

Carudan follws behind the others, prodding, checking and examining the bodies.

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

Arden unhooks the mace again walking into the room

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Arden says, "12"

<OOC> Estivan says, "11"

<OOC> Carudan says, "12"

<OOC> Usha says, "12"

<OOC> Silver says, "17"

You paged Silver with 'You can see one zombie milling about the room, obviously human and looks to have been extremly messed up, but recently died, with tattered noble clothes on it. It looks directly at you.'.

Silver says "Zombie."

Estivan says "Where?"

Silver points at the zombie

Arden says "Point him out man"

Estivan looks at where silver points.

Carudan says "Which corpse?""

Carudan says "And is it alone?"

A human zombie looks to have been extremly messed up, but recently died, with tattered noble clothes on it walkes farward a bit uneasily. He raises his head and lets out an odd hiss.

You paged Silver with 'You got detect magic still up?'.

<OOC> Sybix says, "One sylable? Two? Is it a tea pot?"

Usha shoots it.

You paged Silver with 'There's a lot of negative mana coming through here...'.

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

<OOC> Usha says, "19"

Silver pages: Depends on how many minutes the Wand will let it last.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I'll say you do."

Estivan mutters something setting his sword aflame and readies to charge.

Usha rolls 1d8 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Usha says, "8"

Silver says "I've got a bad feeling about this."

Carudan nods.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Is it in range for a charge?"

The one zombie moans as the arrow enters him and staggers back, but as he does so, from the various tombs zombies of drow, human, and dwarf bodies start raising from their graves and start to close in on you all.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Initatives."

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<OOC> Usha says, "19"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Estivan says, "22!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "21"

<OOC> Arden says, "6"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 16 Total: 16

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

<OOC> Silver says, "15"

<OOC> Sybix says, "Drow Zombies? You guys are screwed if the Big Nasty is nasty enough to take down that many drow.."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan, Carudan, Usha, Sivler, zombies, ARden."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Not to worry, we're in a tomb"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ok, how many zombies are 10ft or less from Estivan?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Let's see... about 10."

Usha says "I suggest somebody do the breath trick. We try to kill them one by one, we'll be here all night."

Estivan attacks the cloesest zombie with a powerful slash(power attack 5)

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "They're advancing..."

Carudan says "I'll try to send the dead to the ground, but I'll need someone to keep them busy and away from me."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You attack."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You hit."

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 6 Total: 6

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Estivan says, "24 if I calculated right 6 from fire."

Usha says "Or just charge in if you prefer."

Estivan mercilessly slices a dwarf zombie to little rotting chunks, the breath of the other undead almost upond him.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Cleaveing."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Go for it."

Carudan , taking a deep breath, summons the holy righteousness of Torm to smite the Undead horde surrounding them

Estivan cleaves threw the dwarf and tries to hit another close one

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Estivan says, "Damn 11, same bonus as the previous attack."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That's a miss."

<OOC> Carudan says, "ah crap, 2..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Wait a second, that actually hits."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Correction, 2 - 3."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Okay, so Torm doesn't actually like me at the moment..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "I hit?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You got your holy smackdown a level up :P"

<OOC> Sybix says, "He's probably busy watching TV or something"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes, zombies have poor AC."

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 3 Total: 3

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ok 19."

Usha pages: What happened with the door?

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Another one bites the dust."

You paged Usha with 'There's zombies in front of it moving your way.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Any more cleaving?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "I just have cleave."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Usha"

Usha pages: It open, trapped, locked, what?

Usha pages: I was opening it, anyway. How can they be in front of it?

You paged Usha with 'Closed, and I must have missed that thing. And yes it's locked.'.

Usha says "Breath, anyone? You know, before you'll catch allies in it? Any time.""

Usha swipes with the sword at the nearest one.

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

<OOC> Usha says, "19"

Usha rolls 1d8 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You hit it."

<OOC> Usha says, "12"

Carudan stands still, arms in the air, waiting...

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Silver"

The zombie Usha smacks gets an arm chopped off and chest caved in, but is still barely up.

Silver says "I doubt ice works well on zombies. Sonics do though."

Silver points at a zombie. (Silent Sound)

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Silver says, "Miss"

<OOC> Usha says, "BRB"

The zombie's action this round is to slowly encapsulate you all within attack mode next round.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Silver."

<OOC> Silver says, "I just went"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Opps, sorry Arden."

<OOC> Arden says, "Is there a good number of them in a nice line for me."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep..."

Usha has reconnected.

Arden pulls down the front of his mask and lets fly some lightning catching as many as he can.

Arden rolls 6d8 and gets: 3/7/2/5/1/5 Total: 23

<OOC> Arden says, "23 damage DC 18"

The zombie Arden smacks shatters into dust.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

<OOC> Estivan says, "How many did he takes out?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You took two and Arden got one."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "They're really coming at you now."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Only ones with his lighting breath?"

<OOC> Silver says, "Arden used his breathe weapon to get a line of the zombies, Joe."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Oh, crap, sorry about that, alright, so he got 6 around him."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "22 left."

<OOC> Carudan says, "There's 22!?"

Estivan follows Ardens example and shoot a stream of acid at as many zombies as he can incldeing the one that moaned wakeing the rest if possible.

Estivan rolls 6d4 and gets: 1/1/4/2/3/2 Total: 13

<OOC> Estivan says, "13 DC 17"

You publicly roll 4d20 and get: 9/12/10/8 Total: 39

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "They fail."

<OOC> Estivan says, "A line is 5ft by 5ft by 60ft"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You nail 6 about you."

<OOC> Estivan says, "They go down?"

Usha has partially disconnected.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

Carudan , still standing with his hands in the air, gives Torm another shot

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

The zombies directly in front of Estivan slowly sizzle and die a disolve to nothing.

<OOC> Carudan says, "So I guess I can get two this way..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "-3"

<OOC> Carudan says, "I'm not getting any, am I?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nope. ^_^"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Usha."

Usha keeps on chopping away at the zombies.

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Usha says, "13"

<OOC> Carudan says, "What ever Torm's doing had better be damned important!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You hit."

Usha rolls 1d8 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Usha says, "13"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Are you forgeting to add the boosted charisma mod that Silve's spell gave you?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "I didn't even get a chance to use it"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It's still in effect."

<OOC> Carudan says, "The dice gods have spoken, and they've spoken harshly"

<OOC> Estivan says, "It adds into the first roll to see what you can turn."

<OOC> Carudan , confused, goest o look at teh d20 manual again...

<OOC> Estivan says, "Page 139"

the one Usha whacks dows down in a very messy way.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Any cleave?"

<OOC> Usha says, "No."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Silver."

<OOC> Estivan says, "If I calculated right you should have been able to effect 2 hd creatures."

Silver taps Arden and turns him invisible.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "With the -3 on the roll penalty?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "That would even out at 11, which.."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yep."

<OOC> Carudan says, "two most powerful undead"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Did I mention math isn't my strong point..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, so retroactively 2 undead in front of Carudan explode."

<OOC> Usha says, ""Haha...you cannot affect us....uh-oh....BOOOM.""

<OOC> Estivan says, "He didn't roll the damage yet."

The three zombies Estivan missed go up to whack him.

You publicly roll 3d20 and get: 10/12/20 Total: 42

<OOC> Carudan says, "wouldn't I roll teh 2d6, or is this a "first one still in effect, rolls to see if it does anything this round" sor to fthing?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "36 and a 18?"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 19 Total: 19

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ac 24, 1 hits."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And a 26 on the crit threat range..."

You publicly roll 1d6 and get: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Take 10 damage Estivan."

Estivan grunts as the zombie puts a latge dent in his armour.

All but one zombie misses the black half dragon horribly. The one that hits gives him a good whack upside the head, but the four around Carudan swarm him as well.

You publicly roll 4d20 and get: 9/6/3/14 Total: 32

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "A 22 hits?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "yeah"

You publicly roll 1d6 and get: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "5 damage."

Usha's turn to be swarmed.

You publicly roll 5d20 and get: 2/17/12/8/18 Total: 57

<OOC> Usha says, "AC 24"

<OOC> Silver says, "Carudan, what is your AC? I boosted it by 4 ."

<OOC> Carudan says, "oh yeah, 26"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "One hits on the dot, the other is one above."

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 4/5 Total: 9

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Take 11 damage."

Silver, your turn in the mosh pit.

You publicly roll 6d20 and get: 7/13/11/14/20/5 Total: 70

<OOC> Silver says, "Ack."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 17 Total: 17

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "AC?"

<OOC> Silver says, "Pending Mage Armor is up, 26"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, so it's not a crit."

This world is Pueblo 1.0 enhanced



._###_. _#___.

H@ .N@@@@L _@@@@@@@@L J@@@@@@@@N_.

N@).@@@@@@@@@. J@@F `N@@@) @@@@@@@@@@@@@L

J@@@@@F""4@@@@@_ (@@N` 4@@@ (@F `"N@@@@N.

.@@@@` #@@@@) .N@H` (@@@) @L._ 4@@@@

(@@@` .' `N@@@H H@@) `@@@` @N@@) N@@@.

H@@` `@@@@ J@@) HF @@@@ J@@@

(@@# H@@@) (@@@ @@@H .N@@N`

.@@@) (@@@) @@@) @@@) .J@@H"

@@@@` J@@@ (@@@ @@@ .J@@N`

J@@@@ @@@F @@@F (@@@H@@H"

N4@@H (@@@) @@@) .. ._@@@@F`

(@@# J@@" (@@@) JN@L 4@@@@@L

(@@H (@@) (@@@) #@@@N `4@@@@@H

#@@N (@@) (@@@) J@@@@F @@@@@@@L

#@@@. J@@) (@@@@. .@@@@@@) .@@F4@@@@N.

(@@@L .N@N` N@@@L .J@H`N@@@` (@@ 4@@@@N.

`@@@@N__J@@@F (@@@@@@@@@F @@@) (@F "N@@@H

(@@@@@@@@F `@@@@@@` @@@) (N@) (@@@@L

`N@@@H" `"" .@@@ `4@` `H@@@L.

(@@) `4@@

(@@` "

the Online Gaming Resource (@F ogrmush.com 6700

"

\-------------------------------------------------------------------------/

| Website: www.ogrmush.com email: staff@ogrmush.com |

| OGR WebRing: www.ogrmush.com/ogring |

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------<

| connect <name> <password> WHO - see who is currently connected. |

| connect guest QUIT - disconnect from OGR. |

/-------------------------------------------------------------------------\


NOTICE: automatic character creation is currently disabled. For information

on obtaining a character, please login as a guest and read the posts

on the announcements bulletin board.



--(This space intentionally left blank)--



MOTD: ** Important Notice **


April 8/03: Until further notice, new character creations have been disabled. If you wish to have a new alt created, please @mail *staff and we will create one for you. If you are a Guest and would like a character, please see bbpost 1/14 (type: +bbread 1/14). We apologize for the inconvenience.



Last connect was from CPE-65-26-27-96.kc.rr.com on Sat May 17 13:53:15 2003.

MAIL: You have no mail.

Tabletop Room 3(#1902RAJLMhns$)

A small candle flickers at the high table where the Storyteller sits, his face barely illuminated by the candle. Piles of books have been placed on the far right of the high table, and a large, green binder sits in front of the Storyteller. Two large, lumpy blue sofas sit on each side of a long table, where the players assume the roles of their characters in the World of Darkness. Various dice, character sheets, and empty pizza boxes are scattered about the table. Aside from the candle on the Storyteller's desk, there are four candles spaced evenly down the middle of the table, providing some light to the players. On the walls are various drawings of characters portrayed in the chronicle.

Contents:

Usha

Estivan

Silver

Carudan

Arden

Sybix

The Reality Button

The All-Purpose Vending Machine(#2465V$)

Directions for New Characters(#4610V$)

Obvious exits:

Out <O>

<OOC> Estivan says, "WB"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Bloody thing..."

You publicly roll 1d6 and get: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Silver says, "So how much damage?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "5."

You publicly roll 4d20 and get: 2/16/2/7 Total: 27

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Oh right Arden's invisible."

From out of the pack of undead, a disembody, ghostly hand comes through and goes straight for Silver.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 20 Total: 20

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Not a crit."

The All-Purpose Vending Machine suddenly grows two arms at Silver's command, one of which has a Hammer of Storyteller Smashing. It walks towards the current Storyteller and smashes the Storyteller on the head with the Hammer before walking back to it's normal spot and returning to normal.

You publicly roll 4d6 and get: 3/6/4/1 Total: 14

The hand latches on to Silver and sucks 14 HP out of him, then going back into the pack of undead.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden."

Silver says "If you are done, Carudan. Please blast these things into dust."

Arden uses his new invisability to sneak to the center of the zombies to find where that hand came from.

You paged Arden with 'Spot check DC 25'.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

Arden pages: 16

You paged Arden with 'You see a bunch of zombies, including the inital zombie.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

<OOC> Silver says, "And if Arden attacked, he is visible now."

<OOC> Arden says, "Nope no attack"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And would get a crap load of AoO."

Estivan slashes hard at a zombie close to him.(power attack 5)

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That's a hit."

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 1 Total: 1

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Estivan says, "15."

<OOC> Estivan says, "2 flame"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Stuborn zombie won't go down :P"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

Usha pages: Is it apparent where the hand came from?

<OOC> Carudan says, "Yeesh, how many are left?"

You paged Usha with 'No, somewhere within the thrall.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "15"

<OOC> Carudan says, "TO use the breath, or not use the breath... or to keep using the turning..."

<OOC> Carudan says, "IS it possible to keep using the turning?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "If you can, yes."

<OOC> Estivan says, "How many turn attemps did you habve total?"

<OOC> Arden says, "The breath weapon would kill more of them faster."

<OOC> Carudan says, "three, normally, so I'm pretty much out, I think. Time to whip out my big gun..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "4 + charisma mod."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "If I remember."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No, actually you're 3 + char."

<OOC> Estivan says, "You are forgeting the boosted Chrisma."

<OOC> Estivan says, "You should have 3 more attempts."

<OOC> Silver says, "The boosted Cha doesn't add to attempts"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Ah, so I still have a couple up my sleeve..."

<OOC> Carudan says, "nm, then"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Oh, my bad."

Carudan opens his mouth widely, unleashing a wave of sonic energy, his head slowly moving from left to right

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Just breathe on him."

<OOC> Silver says, "Just like it wouldn't boost my spell amount."

Carudan rolls 6d6 and gets: 4/3/2/6/2/1 Total: 18

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You take out 6 more, Usha."

Usha tries to get to a wall, as she keeps felling zombies in her way.

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

Usha rolls 1d8 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Usha says, "13"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The zombie goes down like a ton of bricks, now let me see here..."

3 go for Estivan.

You publicly roll 3d20 and get: 13/6/10 Total: 29

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Miss,"

Estivan wards them off with his shield

3 more go after Usha.

You publicly roll 3d20 and get: 18/14/10 Total: 42

<OOC> Usha says, "24"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Damn, just under."

Last 3 go after Carudan.

You publicly roll 3d20 and get: 2/8/19 Total: 29

You publicly roll 1d6 and get: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Take 4 dmg Caurdan."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Yes Sir!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Your turn Silver."

<OOC> Silver says, "You know his AC is 26 too right?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It is, crap, then it's just under..."

<OOC> Carudan says, "That's what I assumed... that's it, no more listening to the DM for me.."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Recon that."

Silver lets Magic Missles fly at that vile hand.

Silver rolls 3d4 and gets: 1/1/4 Total: 6

<OOC> Silver says, "9"

You can see the hand poof and disapear in a little skull shaped puff of smoke.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Aw, how cute!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden."

Arden pages: Arden goes over and lays his mace right up besides the inital zombie's face.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Arden pages: 12 to hit

You paged Arden with 'You hit the zombie and it goes straight through it. Unfortunately there is no residue and the illusion pops out of existance.'.

Arden pages: (Do I become visible then.)

You paged Arden with 'Yep.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

Arden appears in the middle of the zombie horde hitting a zombie in the face that just dissapears when struck.

Estivan slashes hard at yet another zombie(power attack 5)

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Estivan says, "Crap 10........."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

Carudan , snarling, leaps at teh nearest zombie, taqlons out and ready to slice

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Won't be too hard."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

<OOC> Carudan says, "12"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That hits."

Carudan rolls 1d8 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Carudan says, "10, I think, if I rolled the right die"

Carudan whacks a zombie upside the head, taking a lot of it's face but it's still up.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Usha."

Usha tumbles around them, and back to the door, (is the door open now?)

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Usha says, "Failed, take AoO's."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nope."

You publicly roll 3d20 and get: 1/12/19 Total: 32

<OOC> Silver says, "So now the zombie has not skin on the face?"

Usha pages: What would be the DC to kick the door down?

One zombie falls on his ass, but the last one whacks her in the chest.

You publicly roll 1d6 and get: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Take 5 damage."

You paged Usha with 'It's stone so I would think 24?'.

Usha attacks the nearest zombie, then.

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

Usha rolls 1d8 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Usha says, "11 damage."

Another zombie takes a major hit, but barely keeps on it's feet.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Silver."

Silver draws his sword and tries to remove a zombie from the area.

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

<OOC> Silver says, "19"

Silver rolls 1d6 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Silver says, "7"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That's a hit."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Which one you whacking? one that's already been whacked?"

<OOC> Silver says, "Yes"

The one Carudan already hit goes down.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The last four go for Carudan and Estivan."

You publicly roll 4d20 and get: 7/11/4/9 Total: 31

You publicly roll 4d20 and get: 20/10/9/9 Total: 48

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 17 Total: 17

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ac 24"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Not a crit."

You publicly roll 1d6 and get: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Take 2 damage."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden."

Arden takes the mace and strikes the nearest zombie

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

<OOC> Arden says, "19"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "THat's a hit."

Arden rolls 1d8 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Arden says, "11"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "ANother zombie turns to dust. Estivan."

Estivan slashes at the one that just hit him(power attack 5)

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 3 Total: 3

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "THat's a hit."

<OOC> Estivan says, "18"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It's dead."

Estivan cleaves through it and attacks its budy

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Damage?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "21"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That sucker goes down."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er 20"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

<OOC> Carudan says, "YOu know, moments like this make me want to see the matrix movies... could be a good source for some new attacks for the cleric/monk"

<OOC> Silver says, "THa they could."

Carudan spins, kicking the nearest zombie in the side, in order to knock it to teh ground

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

<OOC> Carudan says, "19"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You hit."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Damage?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "same as unarmed, right?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yep."

<OOC> Carudan says, "1d6, or 1d8? 'Cause for soem reason, I have it down as 1d8, but I'm not sure that's correct.."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "D8"

Carudan rolls 1d8 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Carudan says, "9"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Usha"

Usha carries on eliminating.

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Usha says, "14"

Carudan kicks at a human zombie, but doesn't knock it down, only ripping out most of it's torso.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "THat hits."

Usha rolls 1d8 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Usha says, "13"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Well, that was disgusting..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Silver."

Silver brings his blade down on another injured zombie.

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Silver says, "10"

The sword goes through the zombie, coming back with what's left of various vital organ, that he wasn't using anyway.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Another one goes down."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "TO hit 10? No that misses."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "One zombie goes after you all but silver."

You publicly roll 4d20 and get: 17/16/16/12 Total: 61

They get close, but reflect off your tough hide.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden."

Arden continues to smash away

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

<OOC> Arden says, "23"

Arden rolls 1d8 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Arden says, "6"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Another one goes down."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

Estivan does a hard slahses the the one trying to hit him(power attack 5)

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Estivan says, "That's 14 to hit"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It hits."

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 6 Total: 6

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Estivan says, "24"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It's history."

<OOC> Estivan says, "ANy in cleave range?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Not now."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

Estivan looks around for another target.

<OOC> Carudan says, "is the one I disembowled still standing?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nope."

<OOC> Carudan says, "shoot... how many are left?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "2"

Carudan charges at the zombie in teh worst shape, leaping into the air to kick it square in the chest with both feet

<OOC> Carudan says, "any special rolls?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Tumble I think..."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Got it."

<OOC> Carudan says, "for tumble, or to attack?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Tumble."

<OOC> Carudan says, "damn, and that was without teh added 6 too..."

<OOC> Carudan says, "damage?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Attack first I think."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "+2"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Now attack."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Carudan says, "whoops"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "He has to get up in the air first."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You hit."

<OOC> Estivan says, "I ment before damage"

<OOC> Carudan says, "man, 23 for tumble, 24 to hit..."

Carudan rolls 1d8 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Carudan says, "and 11 for the smack-down"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Another zombie goes down."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Usha."

Usha attacks the last ones.

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

Usha rolls 1d8 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Usha says, "14"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You hit."

As the last zombie falls down, the doorway unlocks and opens leading to a finely decorated hall, despite all the years with a throne at the end of the hall. In it is Ferigral, he stands up and looks at you smiling. "Well I hope that you all enjoyed that little diversion, because now, you have to deal with the true master of this tomb!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And game."

Usha pages: Arden.

<OOC> Usha says, "OK"

<OOC> Carudan says, "*whew*"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ok."

Silver pages: RP vote is for Arden

<OOC> Estivan says, "Good game."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody gets 1645 exp and RP point."

Arden pages: Carudan

Estivan pages: Usha

<OOC> Usha says, "BRB, need to restart computer."

Usha has disconnected.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Caurdan?"

Carudan pages: Hard to say, since things were pretty combat-heavy...Estivan, I guess

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Alright Arden and Usha tie for RP 500!"

<OOC> Silver says, "Later"

<OOC> Estivan claps

<OOC> Arden says, "Thanks guys."

Silver has disconnected.

<OOC> Estivan says, "I have to go. I will me on MSN later."

<OOC> Sybix says, "Thats just not fair. You folks cleared out 30+ zombies in under half a session, while the Solars took more than a session to finish off some DB and a handful of soliders :P"

Estivan has disconnected.

<OOC> Arden says, "Well I have to go to. Jono is waiting for me bye."

Arden has disconnected.

<OOC> Carudan says, "later everyone"

Carudan has disconnected.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Night!"

**************************************

Qui docet, discit.

- He who teaches, learns.

********** OGR Disconnected **********


MAIL: Mailbox purged.