Logfile from Online Gaming Rescourse.


<OOC> Silver says, "Just woke up. Haven't decided yet"

<OOC> Carudan says, "I'm with Silver. It's too early to tell..."

<OOC> Arden says, "Hey. Just a reminder I will not be here next week."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay."

Usha has connected.

<OOC> Usha says, "Hello."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Hi"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hello El!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Hey El, how goes it?"

<OOC> Usha says, "OK, thanks."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Alright, we about ready to get started?"

<OOC> Usha says, "Yes."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Lets kick some booty!"

<OOC> Arden says, "Ready"

Estivan pages: Ok, I am planning on going with the took a wrong turn explaination of why Estivan was missing.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Le's rock this joint"

<OOC> Silver says, "sure"

Estivan pages: You think that is feasible?

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Ach! I'm sorry, I got to do something before we start. BRB."

You paged Estivan with 'Alright.'.

Estivan pages: Cool, is the a alterante passway where Estivan can enter from?

When we join our characters they are returning from they're delve into the Deep Tombs, lugging back various goods, along with a nasty leprosy infected necromancer to have fun interogating.

<OOC> Usha says, "Anything happen before we get back?"

Estivan appears from an ajoiing passaseway, "There you people are, who is that and why do you all look really ragged?

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nope."

Ferigral created as object #6625

Carudan glares at Estivan. "And where were you?" he growls

Estivan says "There must have been a fork, one moment I was following you thinking the next I was alone so I tried to find a way out. Plus there was some really nice tapestries that I jsut had to look at."

Usha says "We've been fighting. Glad to see you could bring yourself to join us." She gestures to the body being carried over one shoulder. "Paladin that fell in with the wrong crowd." She gestures to the necromancer. "Enemy who had a sudden craving for life.""

Estivan blinks, "He looks deader the the thing on your shoulder.

Carudan rolls his eyes and shrugs, then winces in pain.

Estivan pinches his nose, "He also smells worse.

Silver says "Ragged? Speak for yourself. This little ring does wonders. Make yourself useful and carry the necromancer."

Carudan says "And be gentle with him."

Set.

Dropped.

Arden follows not saying anything.

Estivan glares in supream disgusted, "I am not going to carry a filthy thing likle that, that's what you peasents are for.

Silver says "No lifting, no cut of the loot."

Ferigral say, "Actually I prefer unclean."

Estivan glare at Silver then glares at necroboy, "Vary well unclean. Silver, put that ring of yours one him then I will carry him.

Carudan takes a step towards Esitvan, then shakes his head and winces.

Estivan glares at Carudan, "What? Was it something I siad?

Silver waves at Ferigral and chants a cleaning spell. "Why use the ring I have a few clean spells left."

Carudan says "Nothing, let's just get back."

Now he looks like a rather well groomed zombie.

Estivan picks up the nercorboy and carries him in a fireman's carry, the necromancers feet clanging agais Estivan's sheild.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Well-groomed and ready for a night on the town!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Don't know who would like to join him there though..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "So where exactly you lugging him back to?"

Estivan mutters vulgar curses in his native tounge

Silver smirks.

Carudan says "Shall we return to the college?"

Estivan says "Did you find the books we were loking for?"

Usha says "No. You can go down there and keep on looking if you want."

Ferigral glares at the back of Estivan's head, "What a rude thing to say..."

Estivan snort, "Well, Sir Rot, do you happen to know where some illison books might be?

Carudan grits his teeth.

Ferigral thinks for a minute, "Level 6, the third tomb, in the favored tiki's sarcophosus."

Silver says "At least he is giving him a decent title."

Estivan says "Can you percahcne show us the way?"

Carudan says "what's a tiki?"

Ferigral says, "If I could see ahead of me, instead of your black backside..."

Estivan turns the necroboys around while still carrying him.

"I think it's a little underground lizard that is popular for pets..."

Estivan says "Is that better Sir Rot?"

Usha says "Is it dangerous?"

Carudan grits his teeth, sighs, and mentally counts to ten. "estivan, please show a little respect for Ferigal.

Ferigral grumbles out a yes and points you into the right tomb. As you open the sarcophogus with a little, mummfied lizard and a collection of books in there."

Estivan says "Very well, I shall call him Sir Ferigal the Rotting."

Estivan leads the way, "Silver make sure those are the right ones.

Silver says "Blue, want to make sure there are no surprises?"

Carudan opens his mouth, but instead turns to Ferigal. "Why are the books here?

They are all illusionary books save for one, "Necromancy for Numbskulls," and "Meet New Friends through Scrying!"

Arden checks as best he can for any tricks on the books or around them

Ferigral shrugs, "I like to read up here, it's more relaxing than any of the other levels..."

Carudan looks at the last book, and sadly smiles for a brief moment.

Usha says "So why steal them?"

Estivan says "Well the lets gather up the books and get out of here. Relaxing as Fergal here find this place, I rather be in the open air."

The books are alright, they might have some mummy meat in them, but they're alright.

Arden leans agains the wall heavely "They look okay to grab."

Carudan bends down to pick the books up

Ferigral says, "It helped with my research. I'm not a strict necromancer, I'm more of an illusionist that works with the dead. I assume you meet my two decoys, the Recorder and the Detonator zombies?"

Carudan stands up with the books in his hands. "Recorder?"

Estivan says "I think he mean the thing that grreeted use that Usha shoot."

Carudan says "I thought that was the one that exploded... never mind, I think you're right. I've gotten confused."

Ferigral says, "Yes that's it, I modified the onyx I used to bring the zombie to life with a little bit of sonic and cold manipulation so that it can record one part of a diolauge and repeat is rather acurately from the zombie's rotting throat."

Estivan says "I didn't see the exploading one, hmmmmmm, that"

Estivan says "I didn't see the exploading one, hmmmmmm, that's what cuase the thuder like noise."

Usha says "Have we got everything we need?"

Silver says "Zombie messenger service. How.....unique."

Carudan mutters "and Torm forbid you try to find out where the noise cam from..."

Estivan says "Aye and all too nausiating."

Ferigral says, rather proudly, "All that needed was cover up the odor and slap an illusion spell on it, and you got a spy that won't lie or doublecross you, returning accurate information."

Estivan says "Well, that's when I realise I was alone."

Carudan nods.

Ferigral looks over at Usha, "There's nothing else down here than nasty monstrosities and my underwear collection."

Estivan says "We have the books, now lets go to the college. I for one don't what to see his underware."

Usha says "Monsters I can handle, but not the other thing."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Usha goes back to the college.

<OOC> Silver says, "So thats who the panty theif was. And here they were going after that poor little old man."

Arden follows back to the college at a very slow pace.

Estivan follows Usha carrying Necroboy

<OOC> Estivan LOLS

<OOC> Carudan Whistles innocently. "tep, that solves that"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Alright on the way back, nothing really happens and as soon as you get into town, everybody clears the streets when you come by."

Estivan whistles for Esmerelda when they reach the road, hoeping she hear and mets up with him.

Silver flies ahead of the group.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "She comes and carries you."

Estivan rides on Esmellada with Necroboy.

Carudan looks at the villagers, watching their eyes and keeping his ears open to any whispering.

Most villagers head inside or to some other side street.

Estivan contiues to make way to the college.

Usha goes along. "Carudan, I could use some help giving this woman a proper burial. I know you're not a priest of Tyr, but Torm is pretty close."

<OOC> Silver says, "'Bring out your dead. bring out your dead.' 'I'm not dead yet.'"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yes you are!"

Carudan says "I'll do my best to honor her with a proper burial."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Say, what's the local/spiritual opinion of cremating teh dead?"

Ferigral looks rather forlorn, "Could you hold on burrying her for a while? I would like to say a couple of things..."

Carudan nods. Of course. You are more than welcome to.

Carudan says "It's only appropriate, since you knew her for so long"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "There are a few northern cultures that it's prefered, along with some nomadic desert tribes, but otherwise it's frowned upon. But she was undead, so generally it'd be in the best interest that she stays dead."

Usha says "No spellcasting, mind, Mr Necromancer."

Carudan pauses "Well, if you decide to cast a spell, tell us about it first, before you do anything

<OOC> Estivan says, "brb"

Ferigral says, "I'm pretty much drained there, so don't worry your squamus little head."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Narf"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Poink!"

<OOC> Silver says, "What is it Pinky?"

<OOC> Usha says, "Well, I assume we go there and do that, right?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Do what?"

<OOC> Usha says, "The college, and whatever we were going there to do. We seem to be done here?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well yes, you get to the college. I'm still not sure what you're going to do first, return the books, bury the blackguard, or interogate the necromancer?"

Silver says "I'll return the books."

<OOC> Estivan says, "back"

<OOC> Carudan says, "I'll go with Usha and Ferigal to bury the blackguard."

<OOC> Usha says, "I'll do the second, and let the necromancer speak."

<OOC> Estivan says, "I'll go with Usha and Carudan as well."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, Arden?"

Arden says with drained voice "I need to go and speak with some people about spells and maybe get some rest."

Carudan looks at Carden. "Are you going to be okay? Do you need one of us to help you with anything?"

Usha says "All right."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Alright, funeral MS."

Arden says "I am fine. Just tired. What ever those zombies did drained me of energy."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Say, where HSOULD we bury her, anyway?"

<OOC> Usha says, "I assume the college or temple has a plot?"

From afar, Silver casts another clean spell or two on the books before returning them to the lady. (How many needed?)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The temple does have a plot."

You paged Silver with 'If you pile them up, then you can do so with one spell.'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "We'll have to ask permission if I am not mistaken?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

Arden walk slowly of to find a magic shop.

Ushafinds the person in charge of that and ask permission.

Estivan stays outside and brushes/feeds esmerellda

From afar, Silver piles them up then.

Carudan tries to talk with Ferigal. "So, how are you feeling?"

You find the head priest coming back from a ritual, "Well hello my children, how may I help..." stops and looks oddly at the two bodies.

<OOC> Usha says, "Two?"

Carudan whispers to Ferigal "You might want to stand up, or move or soemthing."

<OOC> Estivan says, "He probally means Necroboy."

Ferigal says, "I feel like slashed crap.." at which the priest jumped back a bit.

Estivan pioints at the fallne Paladin, "She was undead, but now dead and he's still amoung the living though he looks dead.

You paged Silver with 'You now have some clean spellbooks.'.

Arden pages: Arden goes off to find where he can buy a spell book.

Silver pages: Taking them to the elf teacher.

Usha says "This woman was a loyal paladin of Tyr once. I would like to arrange a burial sometime within the next day; I need to sort some other things out before that."

Estivan looks at the fallen Paladin witg gunuine pity.

The priest goes over to the blackguard, placing a hand on her head while chanting something. Once done he takes a step back and shutters, "I, I'm sorry but you can not burry this... thing in our hallowed ground. While she might have been a paladin of Tyr, she forsake her holy duty and turned to the service of Darkness." Ferigal spits out, "She didn't forsake her god, she was abandoned!!!!!"

Usha says "This is what I want to do. Ask the local temple to speak with her spirit and find out what she wants....and even if she wants to come back."

You paged Silver with 'Qu'fovel is in her study as you come in, she looks up and sees the books, she cries out and goes over, looks at them, "Oh, these are my books, how ever did you find them!?!?"'.

Estivan glares at Fegingal, "You sound like you loved her.

You paged Arden with 'You find several various spellbooks divided by schools at the college book store.'.

Carudan stares sternly at his fellow cleric. "Rare is it that the undead have a choice in whether they are left in peace or not. An honored warrior does not deserve to be forsaken because of what it... of what she was forced to become."

Silver pages: We asked nicely.

Ferigal looks around nervously, "Well, I respected her due to our usual plight, and liked her quite a bit, as a fellow comrade..."

Estivan contiues to glare, "Did you love her?

Arden pages: Arden buys a blank book and goes up to his room to copy the few spells he has learned into it.

Usha says "You don't have to answer that."

The high priest looks at the body, "I severly doubt she would want to come back to the light, usually the body turns to ash when they come to peace."

You paged Arden with 'Alrighty.'.

Estivan looks at the priest, "Is there anyway you can ask her?

Usha says "So no harm in asking."

<OOC> Carudan says, "HOw often does the ash-vs-corpse thing happen with defeated undead?"

You paged Silver with 'Qu'fovel laughs a bit, "I'm sure it was more complecate than that..."'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Usally flame and holy might vs hack and slash I assume."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well with actual sentient undead, the vampires and the wraiths did."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Pretty much all the time."

<OOC> Carudan says, "So they usually turn to ash?"

Estivan says "We really should ask, because for all we know she isn"

Estivan says "We really should ask, because for all we know she isn't at peace because she might have some unfished buisness to do."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Okay, does anyone know Torm's official stand on teh undead?"

Ferigal shifts his eyes around rapidly, some of the apprentacies start to laugh at him, "Yea, the only way he could get a girlfriend is if he was already dead..." which earns them a particularly evil glare.

Silver pages: Well getting there was but in the end all we had to do was ask for them back.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "He don't like'em. Not as much as Lathander, but still doesn't like them."

Carudan walks up to teh apprentice responsible and glares down at him. "I suggest you keep your mouth shut, unless you wish to suffer as that poor man has."

You paged Silver with 'Qu'fovel says, "Well I'm glad you did, if there is anything I can do for you, please, just ask."'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "crap, which god is this again?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Lathander."

<OOC> Estivan says, "We are at the temple of Lathander/"

<OOC> Carudan says, "thanks, wan'ted to be sure"

<OOC> Usha says, "Thought we were at the college?"

Carudan says "You dishonor Lathander with your words."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well you needed to ask permission to burry the paladin."

<OOC> Usha says, "OK"

Silver pages: Perhaps later. It has been a tiring journey. I need a bit of rest.

Carudan turns away from the apprentice and looks at the priest. "If you will not aid us, then we will find another place for her to be at peace."

Estivan says "Please your eminace, speak with this woman's spirit to see what she wants."

The high priest goes over to step between Carudan and the apprentance, "Please friend servant of Torm, let not your nature spill over into our temple, it is not the time for it." He then turns to the apprentance who shriveles himself back and runs inside the temple.

Usha says "The way I see it, if she really was evil, she'll say "screw you" and nothing will be lost. If not, and she wants to come back, it's a champion of good who would otherwise be lost to the world. If she isn't, and she doesn't, then you can at least put her to rest."

Carudan nods his head. "You are right, friend servant of Lathander. Forgive me for my... earnestness in seeing to this woman. Please, let us give her soul a chance."

You paged Silver with 'Qu'fovel takes the books and states them to the side, and hugs Silver, "Well, I should leave you to regain your strength proud warrior, if you need something, I would be happy to oblige."'.

From afar, Silver smiles "Indeed I shall."

The High Priest sighs, and says, "Alright, put her on the road and I'll do my best to summon her."

Usha does so.

Estivan walks Esemeralla a few paces away, takes of her packs and armor and start gromming her while he waits.

Sybix has connected.

From afar, Silver retires to his room for several hours unless disturbed.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Gromming? That's just wrong!"

The high priest kneels down and carefully puts his hand on the blackguard's head, chanting.

<OOC> Sybix says, "I have no idea whats happening but 'Eeeewww'"

You paged Silver with 'Alright.'.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er grooming, as in brushing cleaning ect."

The High Priest asks, "What was your name?" The body moans out "Lervidel...", he then asks, "Have you renounced your ties to the darkness and wish to be welcomed into the light?" At that the lifeless tounge comes out and gives him a raspberry.

Carudan muffles a snort

You paged Arden with 'While you are studying, you hear a bit of stragling along outside of your door. "They still follow us?" "Don't think so..."'.

Usha says "Well, it was worth a try."

Ferigal smirks, "She was always one not to mince words..."

Estivan says "Well, then. Can you ask her what caused her the renwonce the light?"

Arden pages: Arden goes to the door and peeks out to see what going on

The High Priest stands up and brushes off his hand, "Yes, but I am sorry but such a creature should not be burried with the other good god-fearing folk." Turns to walk away. Ferigal says, "I can answer that..."

Carudan listens to Ferigal eagerly

Estivan says "Well then, tell us."

You paged Arden with 'When you open the door, you can see Bilas & Treps outside of your door, in little dressess and with a bunch of makeup. "Oh master Arden, please save us from the nasty girlies!"'.

Arden pages: Arden opens the door wide enough for them to come in "Hurry up then and get in here."

Ferigal turns to look at the temple, then to the remains of Lervidel, "Let's find a good place for her, then I will tell all in the ulegy."

You paged Arden with 'Rushes into the room panting heavily, "Thank you master Arden..."'.

Carudan says "Follow me, I know a place for her to rest."

Arden pages: Arden pushes the door shut

Estivan packs up Esmerellda and follows Carudan's lead.

Usha takes the body.

Arden pages: What kind of trouble have you two gotten into now?

Carudan leds them to "his" clearing in the forest near the college. "I was hoping to build the retreat here."

Usha says "You still can."

You paged Arden with 'Bilas looks totally innocent, "We no looking for trouble! We just in our room, minding business when these throng of ladies come for us." Treps comments, "That part not so bad..." "But then they started womanhandling us, putting funny clothes on, and all sorts of nasty stuff on us." "That part was so bad."'.

Carudan nods. "Indeed, I suppose it's appropriate to take the first step, by giving this woman peace..." A funny look crosses Carudan's face.

Usha says "What is it now?"

Estivan looks at Carudan oddly.

Ferigal looks around and says, "This is a wonderful place... She would like it here..."

Carudan takes a deep breath. "if... if she doesn't want to leave this plane of existence.... I mean... Ferigal?" He looks at Ferigal. "If you could, would you want her to be at your side still?"

Arden pages: Why didn't you run for your life. Instead you stay and get all this crap put on you.

<OOC> Sybix says, "Kin-ky"

Usha says "Forget about it."

You paged Arden with 'We did run! But too many of them and too strong for us little kobolds..."'.

Estivan shakes his head.

Arden pages: If you guys want you can hide out here for a bit. Just don't mess with my stuff and leave my book alone.

Ferigal looks to the ground, "Well I know that it won't happen, and I would not wish to be responsible for bringing her back into an existance of pain. Tyr already did that enough..."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

You paged Arden with 'The kobolds latch on you your legs, rubbing makeup on your pants, saying, "Thank you Master Arden."'.

Carudan nods, visibly grateful that he decided to let her go.

Estivan snorts, but lets the man belive as he will.

Usha start to dig a hole in the spot Carudan indicates, along with anyone else who wants to help.

Arden pages: Arden trys to pry them off. "Get off from me damn it"

Estivan helps Usha

<OOC> Carudan says, "Say, did anyone remember to bring shovels?"

You paged Arden with 'Gets off of Arden and sits on the bed, bouncing a bit for a few minutes but sits still for a while.'.

<OOC> Usha says, "I assume we'd have got some from the temple of college. If not, we go back and get some. Does it really matter?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Not reallly, I just thought it'd be weird if everyone was essentially having to dig with their hands."

<OOC> Sybix says, "20+str dragon critters with huge claws? It might be faster that way.."

Carudan joins the others, grimacing with each shovel-load

Arden pages: Arden wipes the make up off his clothes and goes back to his work on the spell book keeping one eye on the kolbolds.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Actually, we're only +8, and our claws aren't that large. But don't say anything about it; we're kind of sensitive about that sort of thing"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "^_^"

<OOC> Sybix says, "You know what they say about Dragons with large claws.."

<OOC> Carudan says, "All too well *sigh*"

You paged Arden with 'The kobolds start to bounceup and down on the bed until there is another knock at the door, at which they stop.'.

Ferigal says, "Could you help me down Blackie?"

Arden pages: Keep quiet" goes over a craks the door to see who it is

Estivan says "Call me Sir Estivan if you will"

Estivan helps him down.

<OOC> Sybix says, "He wants one last romp in the grave. How sweet."

<OOC> Carudan puts on teh barry white

<OOC> Sybix says, "Dammit, a Necromancer and a corpse's DNA just won't mix."

<OOC> Sybix says, "Even with Barry White."

You paged Arden with 'The kobolds scurry under the bed, As you open the door you can see 5 girls out there, all students and all rather attractive, "Hello there. I was wondering, have you seen anything weird come this way?"'.

<OOC> Silver shakes head.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Then we'll ahve to get 'em good and drunk..."

<OOC> Sybix says, "You know what happened when they tried that with the elephant and the pig.. Do you really want undead blackguards running around with +5 'Mr. Hats'?"

Arden pages: The only thing I've seen is you five young ladies knocking on my door while I am trying to study.

<OOC> Estivan banges his head against a wall at banish the inamges.

<OOC> Carudan says, "*shudders* Make the bad pictures in my head go away!"

<OOC> Silver says, "This makes me soo glad I am not there"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Uh oh, I think we scared Joe off..."

Ferigal shakeliy gets to his feet with much effort, and nods, "Alright Estivan." The watches as his partner in crime is slowly burried. Once done he speaks up. "Oh Lervidel, I am sorry to see you go, but I'm glad that you are no longer in pain. I remember the first time we meet. It took a while to find a potion of restoration to replace the teeth you knocked out of my skull. Those were the old days, when I was still wearing the cloth of Tyr on myself, despite being forsaken, much as you have..."

Estivan glares at Ferigal but lets him continue

You paged Arden with 'Study, but tests aren't like until next month! Why are you studying now?" They seem rather happy and giggle quite a lot, smiling expecially at you.'.

Carudan stares at Ferigal, his eyes filled with curiousity.

Arden pages: What? Test? No I am not a student here. I am just looking up some magic that all. Have you girls been drinking tonight.

<OOC> Usha says, "BRB"

Usha has reconnected.

Usha has partially disconnected.

Ferigal says, "While he would not help me with my disease, his crime against you was much greater. The church stayed your hand to help guard their gains at Tyr's temple rather than save your family from a troll horde in your homeland. Afterwards, you were sent off to the Moonsea to help stay the tide of the cult of Bane. You did your job as best you could, but it was not good enough for Tyr, as you were escaping Zhentil Keep, he did not help you, in any way and curst you to a hollow existance as an undead. For that, I am glad you have passed on, not to experience the pain anymore..."

<OOC> Sybix says, "Damn, Tyr was PMSing that decade, wasn't he?"

You paged Arden with 'No, not yet. But we are having a party tonight, if you would like, I could give you the time if you would open the door a bit more."'.

Carudan bites his lip, his eyes closed, his face full of pity

Arden pages: I would rather not disturbe my work in here.

Usha says "Some gods are more unforgiving than others, I guess."

Estivan also looks on with pity.

<OOC> Sybix says, "Shoulda gone with Sune. Then you could've spent the day playing spanking games."

Usha says "If you don't need me for anything else now, I'll be going back to the college. Something I want to sort out."

Carudan stands beside Ferigal. "Will it be all right if I sprinkle Hol water over the grave, to ensure protection?"

Ferigal continues, "I found you wandering the Bloodmoors, listlessly like the rest of the tortured souls, and instead of finding my death, I found a friend. You tought me how to deal with the pain of my conditon with dignity and the way of Cyric... For as long as I can remember, you were my only friend in my life, and for that I thank Cyric, and any other gods out there for getting to know you. Rest well Lervidel..." He then breaks down crying.

Ferigal nods.

<OOC> Usha says, "Sorry, thought he'd finished."

Carudan grimaces at the mention of Cyric

You paged Arden with 'Aw, come on, you have to have a little fun once in a while, or you'll turn into one of those decrepid old fuddy-duddies. Please? I bet you're rather cute under there..."'.

Estivan says "Most likely a deity other then Cyric. I bet you 5 Platnium that bastard is laughing at you now."

Ferigal says, "At least he is more honest that some dieties, at least he ackwnoleges that he is a liar and hippocrite."

<OOC> Sybix says, "He's hardly mad at all anymore, which more than we can say about the rest of them.."

Usha says "If I may speak.....Sune's hair, you made a whole lot of bad choices, but I can't honestly say I'd not have done the same, though I hope not. Better luck in the next life, wherever and whatever that is. Just don't try to kill me again then."

<OOC> Usha says, "I was tempted to do the Reverend's "This dead guy is dead." speech from Schlock Mercenary there."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "LOL!"

Estivan snorts, "In a way that could be true, but other deity, though harsh actually do truely care about there worhsippers, unlike Cyric who would lie to then and only like the suffering and sorrow they do in his bidding.

Usha says "If nobody needs me, I'll be going back to the college."

Ferigal says, "I knew what I was getting into when I joined, and a god that truely cares about their worshippers is rare, even in the 'morally acceptable' pantheon..."

Arden pages: Arden sneaks his way out the door crak and shuts it behind him. "Ladies I could probly use some recreation. So what do you have in mind."

With that bit, he colapes to the ground.

Carudan says "FERIGAL!"

Estivan checks to see why he fell.

Carudan drops beside the necromancer to check his vital signs

Usha says "What happened?"

Estivan looks perplexed, "I don't know.

Usha says "Well, is he dead?"

Estivan says "Carudan, is he dead?"

You paged Arden with 'They smile and look at you, "Well we were going to have a bit of a party in a bit. You know, diolauge, drinking, and debotchery, you're more than welcome to join if you want." The leader hands you a little piece of paper with a time and location on it. "If you want to bring anybody with you, that'll be alright. Just tell them the Sylvan Unicorns sent you." They smile wider than you have ever seen someone simle.'.

You paged Carudan with 'He's still a live, but barely, he overexterted himself while standing up. He needs some more medical treatment, now.'.

Arden pages: Arden take the paper and tuck it in his pocket. "I might be able to see ladies later."

You paged Arden with 'The leader, a young elf with blue hair, runs a hand over your cheek and says, "I surely hope so..." They then start down the hallway giggling to themselves.'.

<OOC> Usha says, "He's flatlined. Nurse, get ready to shcok him. Clear! WHUMPH!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Code Blue, Code Blue!"

You paged Silver with 'As you are studying, you hear the sound of laughter outside your door. Actually it's giggling, girls giggling.'.

Silver pages: (Studying?!?)

You paged Silver with '(Well an hour or two after you started studying. Just telling you.)'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe pokes Carudan.

Arden pages: Arden smiles to himself a bit under his mask and slides back into his room. "Hey you two. The girls that did that two you. Did they call themselves the Sylvan Unicorns."

Silver pages: (I went into the elf sleep state for 4 hrs to restor my spells/get rid of the lingering Con drain)

You paged Silver with '(Oh okay, well after that :P)'.

<OOC> Sybix pokes Smokin_Joe

<OOC> Carudan says, "A healing spell should be okay, right. OH and sorry about disappearing"

<OOC> Usha says, "That shock equipment would be useful in so many occasions in real life. "Hey, that's my taxi! Clear! WHUMPH!" "What do you mean you're letting me go? Clear! WHUMPH!""

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It'll help, but you'll need a bit mroe."

From afar, Silver opens the door ti find out what all the racket is and is hoping its someone having humiliated Estivan.

<OOC> Sybix says, "Quick! Someone drag out the shocking hands!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Will it stabilize him until we can get to the healers at teh college, or if necessary at the temple?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "You do have a wond right?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Yeah, but i'm not sure if a dozen cure light wound shots will be enough..."

<OOC> Usha says, "So try."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "To do so, you need to cast a cure spell and a healing check on him to stabilize him."

Carudan says "He's weak... exhaustion... give me some space..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You still don't have any sort of spells?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "It can't hurt"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Yeah, I've got some. I just figured I'd need more than the three or so I have left"

<OOC> Estivan says, "BTW I found something in the Fearun book that will interest Carudan"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Ah, whatcha got?"

You paged Silver with 'As you open the door you can see a pack of buxom lady students coming down the hall whispering, "Don't worry, they'll get them..." As you open the door, a elf with blue hair looks at you, "Wow, another one..."'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No, that'll more than do it."

Carudan pulls out one of the healing wands. "Remind me to buy Arden a new wand" he grunts as he touches teh wand against Ferigal's chest three times.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Shall I roll?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Have you ever cast a spell in the dungeon Carudan? I don't think I saw you do so..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Well, In Faerun there's exeptions to the rule that monk can't multcalss and still gain monk levels."

<OOC> Usha says, "Been there."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I think it was one healing, and soemthing else"

Silver pages: Greetings. You may call me Silver. And to what do I owe this lovely vision passing by my quarters to?

<OOC> Carudan says, "Already loked at that. Nothing for Torm, unfortunately"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well you don't have to memorize healing spells and just spontaneiously cast them when ever you need to."

<OOC> Carudan says, "And really, I think everyone agrees that Torm needs some ninja action in his ranks."

<OOC> Estivan says, "You can ask Joe yo make one in your case if he would allow."

<OOC> Carudan says, "That's what I used one of them on"

<OOC> Usha says, "So, does it work?"

You paged Silver with 'Well we just had a bit of a chat with your friend back there, rather shy person. Invited him to a party later tonight, would you like to come?"'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "what do I roll again? d20 or straight to the d8"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay roll the healing you do and a Medicine check."

Carudan rolls 3d8 and gets: 5/2/8 Total: 15

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No, just the d8 for the cure, and d20 for the healing check."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<OOC> Carudan says, "that's what I was doing, silly. Oh, and 25"

<OOC> Carudan says, "for Heal check"

Estivan watches Carudan work.

You paged Arden with 'The two kobolds come out from under the bed, and looks up grateful at you, "Don't know, they said something about impressing Serority Sisters... Don't know what that means..." You can hear the door squeak open and give me a listen check.'.

Ferigal stabilizes rather readily. Save for the leprosy, with a little rest, he should be fine.

Carudan grits his teeth as uses the wand. "Torm, Tyr, have mercy on this child, whose dispair hath caused him to stray... show mercy on his soul

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

Carudan sighs. "He's stable. He should be okay. Let's get him back to the school.

Silver pages: My friend? The priest or the sneaky looking one? Either could use a good party and I am never one to turn such a delightful event down unless other more important matters force me away.

Arden pages: 20 on the check

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 18 Total: 18

Estivan puts Ferigal on Esmellda and wlaks her back tot he school.

Usha goes back.

You paged Arden with 'You don't hear anything but the fact that the oil in the hingese really need to be oiled or they would grade.'.

Carudan struggles upright, and says a small prayer over the grave before following Estivan back to the College.

You paged Silver with 'The one that doesn't like to show his face. I'd say the sneaky looking one. And may I ask, which one are you?"'.

Arden pages: Arden takes out the note "Is this where they took you to put that crap on you"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, what're you doing with in the college?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "I think we should take him to my room, to rest up and sleep."

<OOC> Usha says, "Visiting the medic to get bandaged up, after she's done with the necromancer. And then, a pet project."

<OOC> Sybix says, "Leave Mr. Fluffy alone!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Seeing what the Medic can do for this bastard."

<OOC> Carudan says, "In that case, to the medic!"

You paged Arden with 'The kobold comes over and looks at the note and Treps says, "No, they just do it where they found us. Drug us in closet and does that." As soon as you hear that, you hear a girly voice shout, "There they are!" and 5 other young girl students come out of thin air and lunge at the kobolds who scream in panic and run for their fashion life.'.

Estivan puts Esmerellda in the menagries and carries F to the medic.

<OOC> Estivan says, "brb"

Arden pages: (The ones grabing the kolbolds are 5 diffrent girls?)

You reach the school cleric and she looks at Ferigal and says, "I don't know how to say this, but I think you're too..." she then puts a hand on his neck and says, "Well by Muradin's beard, he must have stripped the Ugly Mine dry..."

You paged Arden with '(Than the ones at the door, yes.)'.

Carudan sighs. "It's leprosy, ma'am."

Usha says "Beauty is only skin deep. Metaphorically speaking."

Arden pages: HEY. Leave those two poor creature alone.

She says, "Well that shouldn't be to hard to do..." She chants a bit and lays her hands on the Necromancer, divine energy surging into him.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan, roll me Spellcraft."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Back"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

<OOC> Carudan says, "26!"

Estivan watch's the lady Dwarf work.

You paged Arden with 'The girls look up from just tackling the kobolds and say, "But sir, we're not going to hurt them," "Yea, yea!" says a halfing, "We need to do this if we want to join!"'.

Silver pages: I do not know. I haven't given my attention to discovering what they call me behind my back. I am too busy enjoying the sights such as yourselves.

Arden pages: If you want to join what?

You paged Carudan with 'The magic was dispelled, like he had spell resistance or something.'.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

You paged Silver with 'The girls, save for the elf giggle at that, "Then would it be to your liking to come to a little sware we're having a little later?"'.

You paged Arden with 'The Serority, Sylvan Unicorns, it's a rite of passage type thin."'.

Silver pages: But of course, save having to go handle security problems, very little would keep me away.

You paged Silver with 'She smiles and hands you a little piece of paper, plus a peck on the cheek, "See you and your friend there.." Then walks off, the other girls whooing at her.'.

Arden pages: It already looks to me like you messed them up pretty good. Isn't there some other poor guys here you could do this to.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Test"

The nurse lifts her hands off him, "Well that's what I can do. Of course with something like this, if it works, it won't be all that evident."

From afar, Silver calmly reads the paper and smirks to himself.

Estivan says "Good, well it will be a first step at rehiblitating this poor bastard."

Carudan steps closer to the cleric. "Strange... I don't think it worked...

Usha pages: Does she patch me up at some point?

You paged Arden with 'They look to eachother and let the Kobolds go, which quickly skurry behind you.'.

You paged Usha with 'Oh, I"m sorry about that. Missed it.'.

You publicly roll 3d8 and get: 6/3/7 Total: 16

You paged Usha with 'heal 24 HP.'.

<OOC> Silver says, "brb"

Carudan pages: smokin_joe That is right, right? It didn't work because he has some sort of resistance?

You paged Carudan with 'Or something was blocking it, yes.'.

Usha pages: When I'm patched up, I'll start work. I intend to set up some weekly self-defence / weapon use / archery classes open to the staff of the faculty and people from the nearby village. I'll get permission from the Dean, and then put up some flyers, and use word of mouth as well.

Estivan says "Well then, we might have to try to find a way to both rehiblitate and save his arse. If only we knew the exact orgin and nature of his illness"

The nurse looks at Carudan, "What do you mean?" From Ferigal moans, "No... it didn't. I've tried all too often. Even Restoration or Regeneration won't stave off this foul disease..."

Arden pages: Now that you've let them go. What can you tell me of this party that the Unicorns are having tonight.

Carudan bends down closer to Ferigal. "Something prevented the healing from occurring.What, I can't say... but you're right...

<OOC> Sybix says, "Someone needs to try a Detect Magic on that boy"

Carudan says "Ferigal, when you're feeling better, I want you to tell us everything that happened before you caught leprosy."

Carudan says "ANy items or artifacts you may have touched, and battles fought, spells cast, anything."

You paged Usha with 'Okay, how many flyers are you going to make? The Dean looks and says, "Hmm, well alright, but you'll have the good taste to do this off school grounds, right?"'.

Ferigal moans and slips back into unconciousness.

Usha pages: Enough to be visible, not enough to be obnoxious.

Usha pages: Of course. Anywhere you would recommend?

You paged Usha with 'Alright, I have no problem with that."'.

Silver has reconnected.

Carudan sighs. "You'llsummon use when he wakes up again?" he asks the cleric.

Estivan says "Lady Dwarf can you watch over him and tell us when he regains consiouness again?"

You paged Arden with 'They're a Seority of this college, dating back to 750 in Waterdeep, it's one of the premiere enchantment and divination Sororites there is.'.

She nods, "Of course, things have been slow here lately.

You paged Usha with 'Well I'll say it'll cost a copper per flyer you put up, 3 if you want an illistration on it.'.

Carudan says "Thank you again. You've done much for us, and we are grateful."

Arden pages: Okay then. Run off and find you some other young men to torture.

You paged Silver with 'Out in the hall, you can hear Carudan and Estivan talking down in the direction of the sick hall.'.

Estivan says "Thank you M'Lady for this and a lession I am still trying to learn."

You paged Arden with '(Give me a listen check)'.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 8 Total: 8

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

Arden pages: 30 on check

Carudan pats Ferigal on the shoulder, then leaves the hospital ward.

Estivan bows and leaves the ward as well to stowe huis gear and then to tend to Esmerellda again.

You paged Arden with 'Someone in the back of the party is chanting some spell, and they say, "Oh, I think we already found one... Dressing up kobolds is alright, but they'll be REALLY impressed if we did so to something with dragon blood in it." They advance on you.'.

From afar, Silver heads towards the sickbay and pockets the invite.

Usha pages: A picture of crossed sword and flail. I'll put up one in each department of the college.

Usha pages: Date of the first one is evening, in two days time.

Estivan strips Esmerrelda of her gear and then washes her down with a bucket of cold water and check for signs of pregenacy(Animal Handling check?)

Arden pages: I wouldn't do that if I were you. Now stay back.

Silver has partially disconnected.

You paged Arden with 'But the words come out and the mana goes around you making you feel a bit strange. (Casted Charm person on you, a seductive raven haired human in the back seems like such a nice girl though.)'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll for it."

<OOC> Sybix says, "See, this is what happens when you have unprotected sex with your horse.."

Carudan decides to return to the forest to meditate and contemplate, but first he wants to find Albion the monk.

You paged Usha with 'Alright, it'll take an hour or so to draw and copy them up from the college's copy shop.'.

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Carudan says, "At least THAT DNA mixes"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Albion would be in the Bestiary."

<OOC> Estivan says, "14"

<OOC> Usha says, "So that's where centaurs come from."

You paged Estivan with 'It's very hard to tell, rather inconclusive.'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Hey..."

Estivan calls for Albion.

Silver pages: (Pffst since they are all leaving never mind)

You paged Arden with 'The raven haired human says, "Come on, it'll be fun! and you want to look your best for the party, right?"'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "That has to be one heck of a birds & bees talk... "Well honey, when a man or a woman really loves a horse..."

You paged Silver with '(I just realized that.'.

Carudan walks into teh beastiary, looking for Albion

Dropped.

<OOC> Carudan says, "ouch"

Albion comes from the lower levels and walks over to Estivan, "Hi there, what can I do for you?"

<OOC> Sybix says, "I always thought the various manimals came from really pervy Druids."

Arden pages: Hmmmm. Fun. Well I wasn't sure if I was going to the party yet. But.....

You paged Arden with 'You get assulted by a wall of cute, "Please?"'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "of course, they deny it, but we all know the truth"

You paged Carudan with 'You find him.'.

Estivan says "Hello Albion. I am still trying to figure out if Esmerellda is with child or not. Right now the signs I see could point either way."

Arden pages: Well....Okay. Maybe for an hour or two.

Carudan waits, watching Estivan and Albion

From afar, Silver digs out his starlight cloth outfit and begins deviding the loot from the dungeon five ways.

Usha pages: And back. I'll also drop word to a few people, including Albion. I'll come in at an apt moment. Say when, there's no rush.

Albion goes to look at Esmeralda, feeling her stomach and such.

You paged Usha with 'Ready for you.'.

You paged Arden with 'The girls giggle, as some go off to get bigger clothes for you, while others start to apply make-up. Eventually the kobolds come out of hiding and start joining in the fun as well.'.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 14 Total: 14

<OOC> Arden says, "Thats it. I am killing the kobolds."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Dear God... i'm afraid to ask..."

<OOC> Sybix says, "The KOBOLDS knocked the horse up?!"

<OOC> Sybix says, "Don't worry Carudan. I'm not."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "But they're so CUTE!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Dem's gonna be some UGLY chil'ren"

Usha comes down. "Albion, I thought you'd want to know. I'll be running self-defence classes for anyone who wants to be there. Basic skill at arms, archery, and so on."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Break out the MMII time to use the tauric templete."

Arden pages: Arden sits back and takes it like a man. Well as much as you could take something like this as manly as possible.

Albion hums a bit, "Well I don't think she's going to have a foal. Of course I've been wrong about these things before, it was a real surprise when the Grey Render had a kid. Lord that was a handful..."

Estivan glares appraisingly at Usha, "Hmmmmmm, since we have fight along side me I have been wondering how you would measure up to me.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er fought alongside each other."

Albion nods to Usha, "You are? Well I have to say we could use it. None of these kids could face a Stirge without some wand waving. It would be good for them.

Carudan arches his eyebrows, or he would if he had any, at the thought of Usha on Estivan asction

Usha says "It's for the inexperienced, mainly. I'd invite you as a tutor, Estivan, but let's be honest, I want people to show up for the second session."

Estivan snort, "You think I cannot tutor people?

You paged Arden with '(I'm going to let you have free reign with what odd makup they put on you, and the clothing, but they'll mostly get some dandy, French type clothes.)'.

Usha says "Maybe, but you'd just end up insulting someone."

I don't see that here.

Arden pages: (Well no matter what he wont let them take the mask of. Personal reasons. But other than that I don't care.)

Taken.

Estivan glares for a moment then blink and looks somewhat introspective, "I fear you have a good point there.

You paged Arden with '(The kobolds tell them not to touch the mask so they do so.)'.

Silver pages: Casting Detect magic on the longsword & dragon mask

Carudan says "MOre appropriate for military training, rather than self-defense"

Estivan says "Well,at least me and you can give a demosnstartion of our talents and possible spar. I've seen you fight and I thing that you maybe be almost as good as I am."

Usha says "Maybe for the second."

You paged Silver with 'The Dragon mask allows someon to see invisible an hour per day and makes them immune to sneak attacks from rouges of >10th level.'.

Estivan glares narrowly, "What do you mean?

You paged Silver with 'The Longsword is an Elf Edge, it's a +1 longsword, but gives a +4 dex bonus when wheild by an elf.'.

Silver pages: (Its moments like this I regret my alignment)

You paged Silver with '(Why?)'.

Silver pages: (Because I want that sword)

<OOC> Estivan says, "Test?"

Outside you can hear quite a bit of commotion, as ladies and a couple of burly men go out to set up some tables and barrels in the woods.

Arden pages: What ever you girls do just don't mess with the mask.

You paged Silver with '(It says elf, doesn't say anything about alignment.)'.

<OOC> Usha says, "Waiting for Carudan to reply."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Oh, that was for me?"

Silver pages: (Good means I can't just keep it)

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ooops, recon what I said then."

Carudan pages: shruggs. True, depends on the audience, so to speak

<OOC> Carudan says, "damn it!"

Carudan shruggs. True, depends on the audience, so to speak

You paged Arden with 'The girls look outside, "Oh, it's about time to go! I'm sorry Mr. Dragon, but we go to go and get initiated. We'll see you there! I'll save some Gutshaker for you!" The scamper out of the room.'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "thank god, third time's the charm"

You paged Silver with 'It's coming close for the time of the party.'.

From afar, Silver casts read magic on the spell book.

You paged Silver with 'There are quite a bit of spells in there, some of which look alien, but you know they have no intrinsic magic value unless you can read Undercommon.'.

Estivan says "Usha how about me versios you, single sword, no armour or sheild and flat of the blade?"

Arden pages: Arden looks in the mirrior. "By the gods what did I do to myself?" and starts cleaning up and into his regular clothes.

<OOC> Arden says, "brb."

You paged Arden with 'The kobolds have left, to seemilgy clean up as well. Well, as well as kobolds would clean.'.

From afar, Silver makes note to pick a scroll so he can translate the book then puts all the goodies away and gets ready for the party.

Carudan looks up, then deicdes to find out what all the noise was about.

Usha says "As I said, maybe the second lesson, if it's needed. I'm not out to prove anything with this, even if you apparently are.""

Usha goes up to have a look at the noise.

Albion looks outside and sighs, "Those sority girls, having another party. I honestly don't know about these bunch of Mages..."

<OOC> Arden says, "back"

<OOC> Carudan goes to his happy place ;^)

Estivan says, "I have nothing to prove, but then again why am I so perstinat? Hmmm, "then follows Usha out

There is a majority of young ladies, obviously students outside, most with a white robe on with a unicorn embroitered with leaves on it, going into the woods, laughing, and skipping, and rolling kegs.

Carudan moans. "Good Torm, don't tell me I have to deal with this sort of idiocy when the temple's built..."

Usha says "What's the occassion?"

Arden pages: Arden goes to the party after getting cleaned up and changed.

Estivan pages: Is it the symbol of Meilikie?

Albion says, "From what I hear they're bringing in new members, and do they really need a reason to party?"

You paged Estivan with 'No, this is more arcane.'.

You paged Estivan with 'It's a HAPPY unicorn.'.

Carudan turns to Usha. "Maybe you should keep an eye on them. We still have a vampire running around here somewhere

Estivan pages: Knoledge Religion or Knoeldge Noblity Royalty to find out?

You paged Estivan with 'Nope, Arcane or Acidemia would apply.'.

Usha says "Who are they?"

From afar, Estivan has neither.

Estivan says "I don't know"

Albion says, "They Sylvan Unicorns, a sority of girls that started in Waterdeep to help sorceresses to advance in Enchantment and Divination. Now it's pretty much a click and a group of young women that like to have fun and enjoy life a little too much..."

You paged (Silver, Arden) with '(You can pop up on the way to the party when ever you want.)'.

You paged Usha with 'Just out of curiosity, how much will these lessons cost?'.

Arden comes walking through following the kegs and the women.

Carudan says "You're the best person to keep an eye on them. Estivan and I are not... appropriate for such a role."

Carudan watches Arden

Usha pages: Nominal cost of 1CP, mainly to keep away timewasters.

Carudan stares at Arden

Carudan is well and truly scandalized.

Silver flies down in a cloth that seems to reflect the night's sky, circling around to get a look at the event before landing in the center.

Carudan says "Good Torm, what the!?""

Arden sees the group and just keeps following the women

Usha says "Well, the gang's all here. So, has the group financier assessed all of our haul?"

Estivan says "Looks the the two elves are going to enjoy the party."

<OOC> Estivan says, "1st the=like"

Carudan says "Silver, what in the deepest pit of the Abyss is going on here!? And why are you two" points at Arden, "Supproting such debauchery?""

Estivan says "Carudan, they're Elves."

<OOC> Usha says, "Sorry, who's where?"

Carudan opens his mouth, then closes it.

<OOC> Arden says, "On my way to the party. Didn't stop to talk to the group."

<OOC> Usha says, "Got confused about which 'party'."

Estivan says "If you two would excuse me, I have to bath and change."

Estivan leaves to do jsut that.

Silver says "Oh, lady Usha. I will deliver the gems to each in the morning. After that the other items will have to be devided but I suspect some debate will rage on them. Tonight however, I have a far more important meeting to attend. Business or *looks at the gathering of ladies* pleasure? I think we already know which I will chose. Come now, this is a decent party and the lot of you should ask to be invited too. Some could use more lightening up then others."

Usha joins the party, drinking (not to excess), conversing, and when there's some a moment free, looking out for undead.

Arden goes through the women hunting for the raven hair human.

Carudan shakes his head, and watches those who choose to go, go

As you get up there, you see that a small pedistal with several girls around it in a circle has been set up, in the center is a young elf with blue hair. "Tonight we welcome our new sisters into our Cabal of Enchantresses, for they have completed their task, quite well." She puts a hand on one of the girl's head and the other on the crystal ball, above in the tree line you can see a magical projection of Bilas & Treps in frilly dresses and too much makeup. To the side, you can see the kobolds there rather nervously, back in their old garb save Treps who's still in the pink tutu in the vision. "And, they have even gone above and beyond the call of duty, but tackling even more fearsome beasts!" The image of Arden pops up over the populus, dressed funnily and with as much makeup as could be stuck around that mask of his.

Estivan returns decked out in his purple Teythiran finery bedeck in jewels of amathyst with his simitar peace bonded at his and joins the party to talk to the ladies and try to find any of noble blood.

Estivan laughs jollily at the image.

Arden mask hides his face as it turn red.

Carudan prays they don't disturb the grave, then goes off to find Alibon again.

Carudan pages: So, off to Alibon he goes

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Party MS."

You paged Carudan with 'He's still in the bestiary, "What may I do for you pupil?"'.

Estivan carouses the party(Knoweldge R&R to make an impression?)

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er N&R"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I don't think you need to do so."

Carudan pages: I was wondering, about your order, and how you became a monk? What drew yo to it, and what drew you here, if you would be willing to share.

Silver smirks. "At least I know why you were invited now, Blue."

You paged Estivan with 'You find quite a few noble blood in there, of course no first born, all like 3rd ofr forth in their line.'.

Arden mask hides his face as it turn red.

Arden says "Its the least they could do for me after what they done."

Usha says "Well, apparently, there's all kinds of things I don't know about you. Some scarier than others."

At this the party starts going into full swing, several of the girls go over and hang around Arden, telling him what A good sport his is and offering him all sorts of intoxicants.

<OOC> Usha says, "BRB"

Estivan strikes up converstion with some ladies trying to find out where they are from, about their families and just mkeing a good impression.

<OOC> Sybix says, "I thought Esti liked horses tho?"

Usha has disconnected.

<OOC> Estivan says, "He like his hoese, but he love noble women."

<OOC> Sybix says, "... No comment.."

Usha has connected.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Arden takes the offered drinks and talks with the women.

Estivan pages: Where are the ladies from?

You paged Carudan with 'Ah, well you could say I am not a normal monk. While most go to live in a monestary to hone their skills, I simply was one of 5 students of this wise teacher who believed in the balance of nature should be a road mape to finding balance within ourselves.'.

Estivan pages: (puts his Chr 14 to good use)

From afar, Rallidium fears Smokin' Joe and his wacky tales.

Silver approaches the blue haired elf. "I must say, that is quite a feat. I did not think one could get Blue to lighten up let alone partake of such a trick."

Carudan pages: nods. Seems like an interesting philosophy.

You paged Estivan with 'Most are from Baldur's Gate, with most others coming from Neverwinter, Amn, Cormyr, and the Dragon Coast.'.

Usha makes conversation, and the occasional off-colour joke, and retells the adventure down the tomb by the medium of puppetry, using pieces of food to represent the characters.

From afar, Estivan chats with them to find out more about thre homelands as well as tell them about his homeland and about his explaites including single handedly stopping a stampede and of the any creatures he slain with the help of his compainions.

The leader says, "Well you can thank these girls for that. I have the feeling that they will be great mages for the Sylvan Unicorns."

Estivan pages: (Er exploits

Estivan is chatting with a circle of noble woman in a corner.

The various girls sit by and are amazed at what you did, and all without magic. Expecially with the stinky zombies. They also bring you copious amounts of intoxicants.

Estivan drinks what is offered and what would be considiered proper.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Fort save?"

Usha says "Well, enchantments don't really work on the undead. You're "You do not want to hurt me." and they're "Brains!"."

You paged Carudan with 'Well most montistic orders look down upon us, say we're too chaotic, but we just walk a thin line. I'm not sure if you wish to become one of my order, but you are sure welcome to it."'.

Carudan pages: Ccarudan sighs. "I find myself torn. What little you've taught me, I think, has helped me a great deal and I wish to learn more, but I can not abandon Torm's path. I don't know where to go or who to go to, to find the balance between these two disciplines, that of the body and that of the soul."

An unanimus, "Ew!" comes from most girls, but some just nod their heads.

Silver says "Ah, but are any of them naturals for the realms of magic? The good can learn, and the great learn well but some just have that spark."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Not yet."

You paged Carudan with 'Well what are the tenants of Torm? I'm not too sure about religon but it can't be too different.'.

Estivan can be heard telling slightly altered version of how he stopped the stampede in Beregohst a version that makes it seem more like skill then dumb luck, while still mostly true.

She smiles, "Well it's often easy to disguise it in some way that it looks like they are wizards.

Silver says "Why would one want to disguise it? Its a gift."

Several of the girls laugh and caper along with Estivan. Meanwhile some pat and play with the kobolds, calling them cute.

She sighs and looks around, "Yes, but it's a good thing to learn how to do such with dicipline and practice. But of course some it comes naturally, elves and dragons to name a few..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Narf."

Silver says "And stifle it behind the books of some old goat who doesn't see it for the wonder it is? That weighs down the gifted with unneeded disdain."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe pokes Carudan.

Usha says "Now you've done it. You've got him started on sorcerers being better."

Carudan pages: Torm is a stern, unyielding God, but Kind and gentle towards the weak and defenseless. He and his followers fight against corruption among those who claim to serve good, and serve three tenets: we must aid all good and righteous religions, oppose the dark churches of Bane and Cyric, and to seek out those areas of magic still affected by the time of Troubles. We must strive to maintain law and order, and obey our masters in all things righteous. We battle corruption in all its forms, and fight injustice when we can. Give no quarter to traitors, and give no quarter in battle. Of course," he laughs, "I try to be a bit more pragmatic in battle. One can still acomplish their goals if they fight smarter, not harder.. Better to retreat and gather your strength of a greater attack and be slaughtered and fail.

Arden tries and get some of the ladies to dance with him.

Carudan pages: now you know why it took so long to respond ;^)

"Yes, but the ability to have power also requires that one have some social standing as much as physical or magical. It's a quicker ride this way.

<OOC> Estivan says, "IS there any waltzes or other type of such dance music playing?"

There are like 16 trying to dance with Arden.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nope, it's more.. festive and local."

Estivan has disconnected.

Arden gives each of them a turn dancing with him.

Estivan has connected.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Uk, sorry, we are having brown outs over, here, what did I miss?"

<OOC> Usha says, "Just "Arden gives each of them a turn dancing with him.""

Silver says "Look at the knight over there. He has the social standing and physical power but he is blind to his own snobbary. If that is the fast track, I would rather remain true to myself and take the slow road after all elves certainly have the time."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Listen roll to hear that?"

You paged Carudan with 'Albion nods, "Well save for the law, order, and obidience thing, it's not that different. It's just we believe that we are all part of one large Over-Life that allows us to survive and thrive. We deal more with personal advancement and doing what you think and feel is right, because once atuning yourself to the Heartbeat of Nature, you will be right in all natural things eye. Of course the hard part is getting to that point. And in that, I can help you, but you have to promise, not to tell anybody about what we do here save for the vaugest terms. I have no problem with you worshiping Torm, in fact, I think it might even help you, you are sworn to fight for what people believe in, but what about what YOU believe in?"'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Go for it."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

<OOC> Sybix says, "Listening in on a conversation on the other side of a glade during a noisy party? Who are you? Freakin Daredevil?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "17"

The Sority head looks over at Estivan and nods, "Yes I can understand how you can say like that, and there are quite a few snobs already in our midts. I just wish it would not be so.

<OOC> Usha says, "He has selective hearing. Kind of like my mother can hear me just --thinking-- about having a bite of the cake she's just baked, from three rooms away, with the TV on."

You paged Estivan with 'You hear 'Knight' and 'power' plus 'elves' thrown in at the end.'.

One of the girls gets the strength to ask, "Usha, how did you learn to fight so well?"

Silver says "Indeed. Would you care to dance?"

Estivan sneaks a slight glare in that direction then tries to listen on Usha while still talking to his crowd if he can.

She holds her hand out in the fashion of the Elven courts, "I would be delighted, Silver..."

Usha says "Thay. It was of the sink or swim nature, where sinking is equivalent to dying."

One says, "Wow, who thought Thay was such a brutal country when they have such a well organized Wizardry system..."

Carudan pages: I believe that there is little in this world more evil than the abuse of the innocent and the downtrodden. That as a person, despite my cursed heritage, in because of it, I have a responsibility to aid men and women who need help, to protect them from those who would use or abuse them. To honor those who surrender, and give no quarter to those who do not. It's why I became a cleric; to use what my accursed mother gave me to help those who are in need of help the most.

Estivan pages: Any of Estivan group ask anything in particular?

Silver kisses her hand and leads her to the dance floor. "Orndon, m'lady?"

Estivan pages: (I think at least one would ask how he is a noble if is a half breed.

You paged Carudan with 'Albion goes over and takes your hand in his, "And you have done so greatly, and I could help you develop this, and this," as he raps on your hard scales. "Torm or some other diety gave you these gifts to use to better the world, and I can help you make them even better without any supplementary help from magic or metal. Just what the gods gave you."'.

You paged Estivan with 'Yes they ask that, plus, "Is it true about what they say about Black dragons?"'.

Usha says "Power is power. Doesn't matter if you're enforcing it through the point of a sword, or the end of a wand. It's a tool, and what it's used for lies with the user. Even if all the rulers of Thay forgot magic tomorrow, they'd still be evil bastards. I suggest you remember that. But I'm getting depressing here."

She says, "Pleased to meet you Orndon, I am Rili'var," she then lets you lead her out into the dance floor.

Silver dances across the floor with Rili. "You know I might be able to handle that contract after all."

Estivan 's is heard saying, "What do theu say about black dragon's. "then him say, "Its is basicly because of my mother's love and my stepfather's love to her, and I am beging to suspect they're devotions to Tyr. I am after all a produce of rape adn there for a bastard.

The various ladies dancing with Arden, he is currently dancing with a fire gnosi girl who is light on her feet, as you're dancing, she lays her head on his shoulder and whipsers, "Take off your mask for me, please..."

Carudan pages: Carudan looks down at his hands. "Four years ago, I told someone that these hands could kill, but they could also save. Through my acts, I renounce those of the wyrms, and the mortals that bare far too close a resemblance in their nature. These hands can kill. But they can also save..." Carudan bows and kneels before Albion. I submit myself as your student, so that I may serve Torm in my greatest capacity.

There is a large mock surprise, "No!"

Arden says softly "I am sorry my dear, but I can't do that."

Usha says "Though I think I came out of it all quite normal. Compared to most of this lot, at any rate."

<OOC> Sybix says, "Well hell. Anyone's normal compared to Estivan."

You paged Carudan with 'And do you swear on Torm that you will not tell anybody about my training until after you have stopped being my apprentace?" (The doors have been closed a while ago.)'.

"Wow, you're one of the strongest women I've ever actually meet..."

Carudan pages: What was said in this room will remain in this room, and the secrets you have given me, I will take to my grave.

The fire gnosi says, "But then how can I kiss you?" looking into his eyes.

Carudan pages: I swear on the Hand of Torm.

Estivan sighs," Tis true. I even at times act like it, due to my draconic fathers(said with extreme vhenmance) taint. My mother care, love and teaching had help me keep most of them at bay, though I am still learning some of what she tried to instill with me and I am far from perfect as I finally realised.

<OOC> Sybix says, "Oh, you can kiss him.. but you might want to get some knee pads first.."

Arden says "Its not safe. To many people her to see."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Uh, I'm not sure that counts as a kiss..."

<OOC> Sybix says, "She could always try and see?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "I don't know, the other party-goers could be offended. Or in a couple of other cases, intimidated and shamed at their inadequacy..."

The gnosi smiles and says, "I can fix that," she then pulls Arden over deeper into the woods, slowly lifts up the mask and kisses him.

Usha says "Well, thank you for the compliment. I get it from my mothers side...."

"I wish I could be more like you..."

<OOC> Sybix says, "See, this is what you get for not investing in Superglue."

Arden gives no resistance and kisses her back

<OOC> Sybix says, "Don't worry Car.. Your claws are big enough for me! And Estivan's horse."

You paged Carudan with 'You feel a large paw rest upon your head and Albion turns it up to look at him, he is now a few inches higher, more muscular and also covered in striped fur with razor sharp fangs. However his face is calm and serene, there is no doubt he is still himself when he says, "Thank you Carudan, my pupil, we shall start with steadying your mind to shock. Which without no doubt this is..."'.

<OOC> Arden says, "Super glue on the face is not good. Trust me I know."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It's even worse in other area..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And I think that's game."

Silver whispers to Rili. "Perhaps we should take this to another location."

Carudan pages: Carudan stares. "Yes... I think you're right..."

Estivan pages: (What do they say about Black Dragons?

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "750 exp all around, and vote for RP point."

Usha says "Careful Estivan, Esmerelda might get jealous."

Carudan pages: Usha

Arden pages: Carudan

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hey Tyson, could you tell Estivan what they say about Black Dragons?"

Usha pages: Arden

Silver pages: Arden

Estivan glares, "Usha, leave my noble steed out of this. Our realtionship is not like that. Its a martial partnership.

Sybix pages: What do they say about Black Dragons?

<OOC> Sybix says, "'martial' Given Al's AlSpeak, that would be.. Marital?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "So THAT'S what they're calling it nowdays"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan, vote."

<OOC> Usha says, "Figures that you and her would be into the kinky stuff."

<OOC> Usha says, "That would have been IC< but we finished."

<OOC> Estivan says, "I finally do not get a typo and I am made fun of. Martial as in Martial arts."

Estivan pages: Usha

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It's a three way tie between Usha, Carudan, and Arden!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "BTW what DO they say about black dragons?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "600 xp about."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe can't believe any of you have such prestine minds as not to get that joke.

<OOC> Sybix says, "Whats the average level of this group?"

<OOC> Silver says, "YES!! Level up"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Level 6 without ECL."

<OOC> Sybix says, "Oh, I get it. They have very large penises I presume you're trying to imply?"

<OOC> Silver says, "And thats a bad joke"

<OOC> Estivan says, "5th, I am behind due to two missing sessions."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I knew you'd get it Tyson."

<OOC> Estivan says, "I got it, Estivan didn't"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "So, questions, comments, complaints?"

<OOC> Sybix says, "I'm sorry it took me so long. The Al-Large Penis association just didn't work in my mind"

<OOC> Carudan says, "I refuse to get it. I have enough inadequace issues as it is"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Ouch, that hurts. You realize, of course, that Al is probably hung like a horse."

Silver rolls 1d6 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Sybix says, "Al? How're you hung?"

To (Sybix, Smokin_Joe), Usha pages: Of course, if this character plays to type, he'll only have a penis half the time anyway.....

<OOC> Estivan says, "Its a secret"

<OOC> Arden says, "Keep it a secret. Please."

<OOC> Sybix says, "Strong enough for a man, made for a woman?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe is hung from a flagpole on the dot at revile.

To (Smokin_Joe, Usha), Sybix pages: I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Come now Tyson, I think that's enough..."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Aye, its best if we don't know, for our sanit--- good god, we did NOT need to know thata, damnit!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Mum's the word Tyson."

<OOC> Usha says, "Rolling for member size? You did that once in Exalted, which was funny, since the character turned out to be a eunuch."

<OOC> Sybix blinks "There was an eunuch?"

<OOC> Silver says, "I sooo do not want to be hearing this."

<OOC> Sybix says, "I remember no eunuch.."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "What? I'm sacraficing my Fruit of the Loom for the Nation!"

Estivan pages: BTW I am current 2,605 behind 6th lvl.

<OOC> Usha says, "Sherevar."

<OOC> Estivan says, "BTW are we going to have any downtime between this session and next?"

<OOC> Usha says, "And don't get any grisly pictures in your mind, they only knew because he told them later on."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I think so, at least a week, if it's alright with everybody?"

<OOC> Usha says, "OK"

<OOC> Carudan says, "NO problem here, though I'll miss laughing at everyone's state of hangover"

<OOC> Arden says, "I wont be here next week. So if you guys want down time I will be happy. That way I wont miss much."

<OOC> Silver says, "Works here. Though we might as well get the magic toys discussion over now."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes, but you'll be aching in the morning, expecially consitering your teacher."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay."

<OOC> Estivan says, "What's the list of toys?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Aching vs speaking in a loud voice top the others... oh yeah, it'll be worth it..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hey who wants a mask that has See invisible and renders you immune to sneak attacks from a rouge of >10th level?"

<OOC> Silver says, "9 onyx gems (50 gp value) to each person."

<OOC> Silver says, "I want the long sword we pulled out of there. It will work best for either Arden or Silver due to the fact its gives Elves a Dex bonus."

<OOC> Estivan says, "And Elves have automatic Long sword prof iirc."

<OOC> Usha says, "I think Arden could use it better. After all, sorcerers just don't do close combat, especially at higher levels."

<OOC> Arden says, "A long sword woudl be a much better upgrade from my short sword"

<OOC> Carudan says, "I've got the portable hole, right?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "DId the protible hole already have stuff in it?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "You know, I don't know. We never explored it.."

<OOC> Usha says, "What was the full list of stuff?"

<OOC> Silver says, "Each of the things you rolled for I trusted you to keep track of. We have a spell book that someone that knows undercommon needs to translate. The mask and the sword. And 10 gp since I have to sell the odd ball gem."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "We'll have the Adventures of Bagworld!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "We'll probably open it up and find some important guy who we needed to talk to, only he won't be saying vry much anymore..."

<OOC> Arden says, "Watch that damn vampire is hiding in there."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<OOC> Estivan says, "One scorchted rule Zero coeming up."

<OOC> Silver says, "OK, does anyone want the mask?"

<OOC> Sybix says, "I do!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "I don't."

<OOC> Usha says, "Still waiting for the full list here."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I don't know, it seems more appropriate for ARden"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Plus it'd give him a spare!"

<OOC> Arden says, "I would like the mask. It would help me a lot"

<OOC> Silver says, "Once again. an elf edge longsword (+1 longsword, but gives a +4 dex bonus when wheild by an elf), a Dragon Mask (allows someone to see invisible an hour per day and makes them immune to sneak attacks from rouges of >10th level), a Very Old Spell book written in a Drow form of Elvish,"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "46 onyx gems, about 50 gp each, an elf edge longsword, a Dragon Mask, a Very Old Spell book written in a Drow form of Elvish, and 274 GP, Bandied Mail of Luck, a Portable Hole, a ring of Freedom of Movement, and a +2 Halbred."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well Arden would be the on doing sneak attacks, rather than getting sneak attacks done on them."

<OOC> Silver says, "Those you each rolled for were not included since its your stuff unless you are selling."

<OOC> Usha says, "Can I have the ring?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Hmmm, the banded mail is very tempting."

<OOC> Silver says, "Sure. I rolled for it was going to sell it."

<OOC> Usha says, "Well, the halberd was what I rolled, and I probably will be selling, unless someone else wants it."

<OOC> Usha says, "Thanks."

<OOC> Carudan says, "In that case, the hole's mine! BWAAHAAHAHAAA!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Nope."

<OOC> Usha says, "The tanks are the ones that always get hit with the immobilising spells anyway, and you can just fly out of environmental hazards."

<OOC> Arden says, "I would be willing to give up the bandid Mail of Luch wich i rolled. I like my elven chain mail better."

<OOC> Carudan go down da hole...

<OOC> Silver says, "The only thing I liked the look of was the sword"

<OOC> Carudan says, "weeeeeeeee!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "I am definatly taking the BAnded mail."

<OOC> Arden says, "I would like the spell book and the mask."

<OOC> Silver says, "You know undercommon?"

<OOC> Arden says, "No. But I have dechipher script."

<OOC> Estivan says, "He has decifer Script"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That and would you say that you guys could learn Dragon Magic without the feat?"

<OOC> Sybix says, "Dragon magic?"

<OOC> Silver says, "OK after divying the gems and GPs up we end up with 9 gems each and 65 gp each."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "If you had spellcasting levels."

<OOC> Arden says, "Technicaly half dargon fall under the dragon cateagory"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Because I'm thinking of allowing it. It's nothing really big, just a few more neat spells for those that can actually sling them."

<OOC> Silver says, "Out of the current issue of Dragon?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes, and I downloaded Eldritch Might III last night."

<OOC> Silver says, "And Rich, I do have a MW Rapier if you want it."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Wait, I just remembered-I've got a read all/speak all languages spell I can use one someone"

<OOC> Silver says, "OK, so no objections to Arden getting the spell book and mask and I get the sword?"

<OOC> Usha says, "Not from me."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Nope, any objection to me getting the armor?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "nope"

<OOC> Usha says, "None. And I've got the ring."

Sybix pages: So, having fun STing?

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "ANd Carudan keeps the portable hole. See how things worked out so well?"

<OOC> Silver says, "Joe, does that +4 to Dex work just for owning the sword or does it have to be drawn?"

You paged Sybix with 'Actually yes.'.

From afar, Sybix regrets not joinging when he had a chance "I still got dibs on any slot that opens up"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "When drawn."

<OOC> Estivan says, "W00t That armour brought my AC up to 27 even with the lower Dex bonus."

<OOC> Silver nods. "OK, did anyone want the MW rapier I have?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe grumbles because he'll have to make even badder to hit monsters.

<OOC> Usha says, "And reduced speed. No."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "MW= Mortal Wounding?"

<OOC> Usha says, "Well, finding monsters with +ohmygod STR bonuses isn't that hard. Or just go for shadows, lotsa shadows."

From afar, Sybix nudge nudge "Ja?"

<OOC> Carudan resists the urge to smack El upside the head

<OOC> Silver says, "Master work"

<OOC> Arden says, "Okay I am jelsous. Every one has cool weapons but me."

<OOC> Silver says, "Masterwork rapier. You want? Its yours if you do."

You paged Sybix with 'Of course. But if Drew wants in, it'll be a dead head between you two. He's family and all.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Don't worry, you'll get one eventually."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Its suprier to your short sword."

<OOC> Arden says, "No. I have a master worked short sword. I hold with that for now."

<OOC> Usha says, "Well, I have the speed to run away, unlike tin can man."

From afar, Sybix nods "Now just to wait and hope." *sigh "I hate waiting.. Wonder what I did with that Hungry Hungry Hippos game.."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ok, but you for get the rapier better crit range."

You paged Arden with 'Rapier, longsword, or crossbow, which would you rather have a cool thing for?'.

Arden pages: Defenitly a longsword

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ank, I've been reading a Munchkins Guide to Powergaming too much lately."

<OOC> Usha says, "And better damage."

<OOC> Arden says, "I'll tuff it out for now."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Rapier has the same damage as Short Sword but better crit range."

Silver pages: So selling the rapier then. 160 gp?

<OOC> Usha says, "Ah yes."

<OOC> Arden says, "Well guys its time for me to go. Later."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Later!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Bye!"

Arden has disconnected.

You paged Silver with 'Yep.'.