Logfile from Online Gaming Rescourse.


<OOC> Estivan says, "There's two, one more to go I think."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I'm having to use my Mom's accout-mine's a little... miffed since I haven't paid them yet..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Am? That's bad."

<OOC> Arden says, "Thats two more hours then I got Galan. BUt I work third shift and am use to it."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Ew, that's bad."

<OOC> Carudan says, "isp account, that's bad... Good lord, how do you people function?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I know people who function perfectly on less."

<OOC> Galan says, "It's now 12, amigo."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Because they're fricken elves :P"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Goo dpoint... damn pointy-eared freeaks..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "So I take it everybody's weeks have been major suck fests?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I know mine was :P"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yep, I have just mostly gotten over a 4 day long migraine."

<OOC> Galan says, "I wish you were all dead. Then I go back to sleep"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Come on Tyson, cheer up, or I'm going to bonk you on the head :P"

<OOC> Carudan says, "YOu know, I really can't blame you. IF you want I can try to spontaneously combust, if that'll make you feel better"

<OOC> Galan says, "If you suceede, it shall."

<OOC> Carudan starts grunting

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Naw, save it until you get it on Web Cam or something. That's something one has got to see."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Too late... it didn't work... excuse me while I change underwear..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Did not have to hear that last part..."

<OOC> Galan says, "Being sleep deprived and listening to Floyd is trippy. Hee."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Yes you did, otherwise life just wouldn't be the same."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I should try that teh next time I stay up all night..."

<OOC> Galan says, "The loonatics are on the grass.. the lunar tics are on the grass"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Just listening to Floyd is trippy."

<OOC> Galan says, "Floyd was a Nephandi"

<OOC> Galan says, "Didn't he die of colon cancer? Or was that Zappa?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, 15 minutes past start time, so we're going to get started in a few. Just hope El shows up before then."

<OOC> Estivan says, "brb"

You paged Galan with 'Would you want to RP signing up for the same contract the others have with the U, or just skip over it?'.

Galan pages: I vant to negotiate!

<OOC> Galan says, "Know what we need? Fake boobies. Like implants, only outside of the body and pretty. Fake boobies that we can slap whenever we feel naughty"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "... I don't want to know where that thought originated from..."

<OOC> Galan says, "Floyd man."

<OOC> Carudan says, "mmmmm... smackable fake boobies..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Such things do exist"

It's the next day from where we left off, it's the afternoon and there is a bit of commotion about. Up above various storm clouds start to converge on the town, ready to spill it's life giving rain on the populous.

<OOC> Galan says, "Hmm.. In D&D land they have magic flesh grafts. Usha could get +3 magic boobies."

<OOC> Carudan says, "She'd be armed for any sort of enemy!"

<OOC> Galan says, "Doom boobies! Of mighty cleaving!"

Carudan pages: Carudan is in the library, looking for some sort of basic guide to gods. Does it have a copy?

<OOC> Galan says, "Where'm I going again?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Little time to get things done before the plot shows up, what are you guys doing?"

You paged Carudan with 'Yes it does.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "I'm supposed to talk to that one guy"

Estivan is currently leadsing the two new 1/2 Dragons to the Dean's office

Estivan just drops them off there after a short intro then heads off to do his own thing.

Arden is getting his drow book back from his Fire Gensia freind and finding the rest of the group

Dropped.

Carudan is busy...

Carudan pages: I ask the librarian if I can check out a copy, for a friend

Estivan runs into Arden and Glares at his then rushes up to him.

Estivan says "Where have you been Coward!"

Arden says "What are you talking about coward?"

Arden gets the book back easily, but the Fire Genasi, named Merlica BTW, would like a second date at sometime.

Estivan says "You ran away and left me a Usha behind you dolt."

From afar, Galan goes looking for that one guy. With the contract.

You paged Galan with 'That's where Estivan is taking you.'.

Arden agreed to the date of course when he got the book

You get the book back.

Galan pages: He ran off to do his own thing *points up*

You paged Galan with 'Sorry, trying to juggle a couple of things.'.

Estivan says "And you never came back nor have you appeared since. You better have a good explaintion our on my honor you would regret your cowardice."

Arden says "Estivan, it was a strategic retreate."

You paged Galan with 'You come to an office with a bronze plaque with the name Ogerud engraved. Knocking on the door, you hear someone say, "Come in!" in a bit of a busy tone.'.

From afar, Galan enters the room, smiling confidently (Rivel there?)

Carudan pages: Can I borrow the book? Or should I wait until the paging dies down a bit ;^)

You paged Carudan with 'The librarian says, "Of course, if you would hand me the book, I'll let you check it out."'.

Carudan pages: Carudan hands her the book

You paged Galan with '(He's with you, but staying in the background.)'.

Estivan pulls out his glove and slaps Arden acroos the face with it, "Strategic retreate my foot, a Stratgegic retreat is when you leave then come back. You didn't come back and you hide away somewhat. That's cowardice.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er somewhere rather then somewhat."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I was wondering when he was going to whip the glove out..."

You paged Carudan with 'She takes the book and lays a crystal token on top of it, she starts chanting, the token and a bit of the book glowing a little bit. Once it stops, she pockets the token, and hands Carudan the book, "Here you go."'.

<OOC> Galan giggles.

Ogerud(#6417)

A rather round man, in flamboyant robes with every arcane sigil he could find inscribed on it. His clothing and big, full bushy beard screams that he's a wizard, and a well to do one as well.

<OOC> Estivan says, "I was allowing himself to explain."

<OOC> Galan says, "You don't want to know what he's been doing with that glove.."

Carudan pages: Carudan says "THank you, miss" n a quiet voice, then says , "I was curious, what is the purpose of that crystal? Some sort of protection spell?"

You paged Galan with 'Inside is a rather round man, in flamboyant robes with every arcane sigil he could find inscribed on it. His clothing and big, full bushy beard screams that he's a wizard, and a well to do one as well. He is doing some paperwork but looks up saying, "Yes, what can I..." he then sees you and is taken aback, then he looks to Rivel and his jaw drops. "Er, how can I help you gentlemen?"'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Note to self: Do not borrow Estivan's gloves"

Arden rubs the slap "Your head must be harder then it looks. Did you not hear me yelling for the guards when I left. The only reason I never showed back up was I never found the guards and was still looking for them. Then I found out you two handled the fight yourselves.

From afar, Galan raises an eyebrow to Rivel "You two know each other?"

You paged Carudan with 'That and mostly a tracking spell so that if you don't return it within a month we can teleport it back here."'.

Carudan pages: Carudan nods. "Most interesting... Thank you again, Miss." He bows to the librarian, then leaves to go looking for trouble aka Estivan.

You paged Galan with 'Rivel shakes his head, "No, never meet." Ogerud just turns his desk, while the wood is squeaking you can hear him slightly mutter, 'That's one big elf...''.

You paged Carudan with 'You can just follow the sounds of the yelling.'.

Estivan glares Arden in the eyes, " That is no excuse. You should never have ran in the first place and you should have retruen when you didn't find any guards." his hand lowers to the hilt of his scimitar, but he doesn't draw it. He then says, "I allow this to go this time, but there will be now next time, and if there is on my honor I will challange and cut you. Do you understand me theif?

From afar, Galan nods thinks *Pervy elf fancier? Ick.*, then turns his attention to Ogerud "We had been speaking with that little band of half dragons you've hired."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er now= no"

Carudan comes up behind Estivan. "Let him be, Estivan. It was a difficult day. Not all of us were in our bestt frame of mind.

You paged Galan with 'Ah, you have. Oh, do give them my condolences on losing one of their friends, but I'm sure that's not the sole reason you're here. I take it they have told you of the deal I offered them and you want to see if you can work out something similar?"'.

Arden says "You wound me Estivan. Me a common theif. Never."

From afar, Galan nods "If we could, perhaps, hear the specifics?"

<OOC> Galan says, "He's a student of economic redistribution!"

<OOC> Arden says, "Amongst other thing"

Estivan turns about face and glares at Carudan, "Speak for yourself. I was in a perfect state of mine, unlike someone here" then turns to Arde, "The prove it Blue. Show me your full face and tell me your name then perhapes I would take back my words I said this day, for if you are as hunt as you claim then shuch you'll show you not a coward nor a common theif.

<OOC> Galan says, "Full monty! Full monty! Full monty! Give Estivan a thrill with yer full monty!"

Carudan takes a deep breath. "Arden has his reasons. Whether he wears a mask or not means nothing.

You paged Galan with 'Ogerud reaches into his desk and pulls out a piece couple of pieces of paper and a quill. "Basiclly for 50 gold a every week, you will make sure the students and teachers live in a safe, but comfortable learning environment. This basiclly means making sure walls and such are sound and proper measures to keep intruders out are maintaned, and possible solving troubles that could not be solved by the academic comunity, within reason of course. There is a set clause in there for a leniant vacation time, of course at the approval of the board. The contract is set to last 1 year."'.

Galan pages: Do we have access to school facillities?"

Arden says "I am not so foolish as to go taking of my mask or speaking my real name in a place were spies of my enemies could be watching."

<OOC> Carudan hums "You can leave your hat on."

Carudan says "This isnt' teh time nor the place, Estivan. We should go somewhere private to discuss this."

<OOC> Galan says, "Yes. Play Elf and it's cameras are everywhere!"

You paged Galan with 'Library acess, normal cafiteria plan, and you can take classes at a bit of a discount, yes."'.

Estivan says "Then let us go someplace private."

Carudan nods. "We can go to one of the cells underneath the school... the forge, perhaps.

You paged Galan with 'Anything else you want, you'll have to talk to the faculty themselves."'.

Estivan nods, "The forge would be the best place perhapes.

<OOC> Galan says, "Excuse me? Am I the only person who thinks this is looking like the set up of a cheap porn movie?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yes."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

Carudan nods in turns. "What do you say?" he asks Arden

Arden says "WHat proof do I have your not in league with my enemies and will sell me out. I may work with you guys but that dosen't me I trust you with my secrets."

<OOC> Carudan says, "oh HELL yeah!"

<OOC> Galan says, "Oh, allright then."

Estivan says "Blue do you think that if we are in leugue with your enimies and we a looking for a half dragon elf rouge we would have killed you long before now?"

Estivan says "Especally one who is wereing a mask to hid from enemies."

Carudan nods yet again. "If you wish, we can find a wizard to cast some sort of truth-deciphering spell, something to reassure you that we have nothing to do with these enemies of yours.

From afar, Galan gives Rivel a "What do you think?" look, then asks Ogerud "And you mentioned intruders and investigations. Are there many of those? Can we keep what we find on the corpses?"

Arden says "I can't possible be the only have dragon rouge around the world."

Estivan says "Rare enough that one who is on the run from someone and whereing a mask would be the most likelt target."

Carudan says "We aren't that common a group to begin with. There may be several dozen rouge half-dragons for all I know, but how many of them will be of the blue variety, as well as making every effort to hide their identity?"

Arden says "Again Estivan most rouges are on the run from something. And wearing a mask is part of the job."

Carudan says "TO be honest, it's because of this, to an extent, that you stand out."

Estivan says "Beside do I look like the typethat would traffic with the enemies of yours?"

You paged Galan with 'Rivel just stands there relaxed, looking at Ogreud with a polite little smile. The dean says, "Well, recently we've been having quite a few of them, about once every week or something. And about 'salvage rights' there's no rule against it, and I don't think there's much I could do to stop you from doing it."'.

Carudan shrugs. "We have no idea who these enemies are. For all he knows, we very well could be the type.

From afar, Galan hmms "May we accept on a trial basis? Until we can both be certain we're comfortable with this deal."

<OOC> Galan says, "He's wanted in 13 kingdoms for indecent exposure."

<OOC> Estivan says, "He is called, "The Royal flasher!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Good lord, it's him! It's Big Blue!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "The Dong seen 'round the world!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "69 pp reward for his capture."

<OOC> Arden says, "It seems you guys know my secrets arleady"

<OOC> Carudan says, "They're not really secrets if the whole of waterkeep has seen 'em"

You paged Galan with 'Trial basis? I don't think the college could give you a PAID one of those. You can give the job a try and there is a two week escape cause, if you don't like the job, you can quit within that time. Does that sound acceptable?"'.

<OOC> Galan says, "Big Blue, Bane of Little Old Ladies!"

From afar, Galan nods

<OOC> Estivan says, "And the noblity of Camilport, frowns and say they've seen better."

From afar, Galan nods "That would be acceptible"

The Reality Button gets pushed by Smokin_Joe and goes BOINK, PTANG, POW! and sends us back to our game.

Arden says "Okay. If you want to see me then let get this over with."

<OOC> Galan says, "Slayer of Pies, Leaper from Cakes! Ok, I'm done."

Estivan leads Blue to the fire plane forge.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Slayer of Pies?"

You paged Galan with 'He smiles and says, "Good, now will there be anything else you would like to discuss Mr...?"'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "American Pie referance?"

Carudan says "Thank you, Arden. IF you don't mind I'm going to stop by the kitchen and fetch some tea. Care to join me?"

From afar, Galan offers the little man his hand "Galanthalasinatos kal Dracos vo Keeblithenerin. And no, there shouldn't be."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Oh. OH. Those would have t o be some pretty deep pies..."

Estivan says "After he shows us, we'll have time for tea."

Arden says "Sure. I am no hurry to go showing myself off."

Carudan says "There's always time for tea, when it's needed."

Estivan sishs, "Very well them tea first.

<OOC> Galan says, "Thats not what the wanted posters say.."

Carudan fetches teh tea, then follows Estivan into the Forge.

You go down to the now not so secret passange and you can see that quite a bit of work has been done on that place. A couple of novice wizards and Hammerfa's students have gone down there and cleared out the monsters, and have started to clean things up a bit. You pass a few dwarf and gnome workmen cleaning debris, but find the forge easily.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Carudan looks around to see if anyone is in teh forge.

Estivan does so as well

Arden goes inside and looks around

Usha has connected.

Carudan after maing sure the room is empty, closes the door and, if there's a lock, locks it behind them.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Hey, you made it!"

You paged Galan with 'Good," he says, taking out two contracts and puts them in front of you, "Now what about you big fella, interested?" At that Rivel slowly shakes his head, "I am sorry good sir, but I've got some other things to do around here, expecially with the Temple of Lathander. But if it's not too much, I'd like to rent a room around here."'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hey El!"

<OOC> Usha says, "Sorry I'm late, someone else was downloading something really, really big. What did I miss?"

Arden stops in a corner "Well here goes...."

Arden pull of his mask and let his long brown hair fall out.. He really looks no diffrent for any other elf. Pointy ears and sharp facial features. The only real diffrence is when the light hits his skin a blue tint can be seen.

<OOC> Galan says, "Magic Boobies of Great Cleaving +3."

<OOC> Galan says, "Would Usha want some?"

Estivan says "So, you look like any other Moon Elf."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan is negotiating his contract and Estivan is confrunting Arden."

Carudan hands Blue a cup of tea, then hands one to Estivan.

You paged Usha with 'Where would you like to start?'.

Arden says "As for my name its Arden Ganatea. But do not call me that."

Estivan sips it, "What's the big deal, you hardly look Draconic at all.

Usha pages: The bit where the uberassassin had killed a diviner who could cast 9'th level spells?

Carudan smiles. "We lucky few, that could almost pass as normal..."

From afar, Galan nods "Well then, I should probably be going. Do I have to file reports or anything?"

Arden says "Its not about being Draconic. Like I said I have enemies."

You paged Usha with '(Oh, she didn't kill him, just smashed his mirror.)'.

Usha pages: OK. What happened since?

Estivan says "Arden, there are thousands of people in the realms that match your describtion. You have nothing to hide at all."

Carudan nods. "True. What enemies could they be, that could force you into hiding?

Arden says "I said I would show my face and tell my name. Not my life story."

You paged Galan with 'Just a couple of things on here, but no. I know that your companions can catch you up on what needs to be done. But I'll have to talk with your large friend about housing. There will be quite a bit more work on that."'.

Carudan says "Can you tell us enough, so that we know who to look out for?"

From afar, Galan nods "I see. Thank you for time, I'll show myself out."

<OOC> Galan says, "What does Usha look like, anyways?"

Estivan says "Yes indeed, you know with out the mask you are far less conspicous then with it on, Blue."

You paged Usha with 'You have found William a in his room, alright, but his room rather messed up. He is not that sure what happened, just that some sort of draconic thing came by and torn the room up quite a bit. It's the next day and the skies are about to rain.'.

Arden says "Okay. Theifs, Assasins, Cutthorats. The guild that I belong to either wants me back alive to complete there goals or dead. They don't taking lossing members well."

Usha says "It did seem a bit daft. "We're looking for a man who's half blue dragon....hmmm, what about that guy who wears a mask and calls himself Blue Dragon?""

<OOC> Estivan says, "Usha plot holed along?"

<OOC> Usha says, "Yes."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ok."

Carudan looks up at Usha, then smiles. "Good point. Would you like some tea?"

You paged Galan with 'Thank you Galan." As you close the door you can hear some discussion going on. While on the way back you can find a lost looking young halfling. Upon seeing you, he runs up and asks, "Excuse me, but are you a Mr. Deigo?"'.

Estivan says "And you don't look half-blue Dragon, as I said beofre, you look like any moon Elf. Rather typical if I would say."

From afar, Galan shakes his head "Unfortunately, no. I'm afraid I can't help you finding him, I'm a bit new here."

Estivan says "You also have powerful allies now."

Arden says "Allies that are willing to slap me sense out."

You paged Galan with 'Aw... just my luck, I'm supposed to find a half dragon in this small town and I can't even do that!"'.

From afar, Galan considers this "Do you know what he looks like?"

Estivan says "At least I would have done it to your face and let you live after it rather then stab you in the back."

Arden gives Estivan a smile "Are you trying to wound me agian"

Estivan says "I take back my coward and theif remarks, it is clear that you are nothing other then a simple fool."

Usha says "Or leave you alone when you're fighting desperately."

You paged Galan with 'All I know that he's a half dragon and a knight of some sort. Uncle thought that was specifiec enough for me."'.

Estivan grins, "Gods for bit, wound? I am amused now not angrey,

Galan pages: Hrmm.. A knight. You probably want Estivan. Ask about for him." Gives the lad a short description

You paged Galan with 'Yea, that sounds like him! Do you know where I could find him? I have to deliver this message to him."'.

Carudan says "Enough, we share more than a cursed heritage. The four of us have worked and fought beside each other for several weeks.. We've tasted triumph, and we've drank the bitter wine of loss. And less than a day ago, the three of you saw a comrade fall. NOw is the time for all of us to decide if we're going to tear each other apart in the aftermath, or become stronger, and better, in spite of what happened."

From afar, Galan shakes his head "He's about, somewhere. Just ask for him. Shouldn't take too long."

Estivan sips his tam quite relaxed as he now finally looks aroudn the room.

Estivan pages: How much has changed to this room and does it look like its used much?

You paged Galan with 'But you know him right? Do you think you could give this to him?" Holds out a letter.'.

From afar, Galan takes it reluctantly "I suppose I could. What is it, anyways?"

Arden says "I am more than willing to remain freinds. Theres much for us to do for this college I bet."

You paged Galan with 'I don't know, some letter I have to deliver. But thanks friend, I owe you one!"'.

Carudan takes a sip of tea. "Each of us... all of us... we owe it to each other, and the people we are bound to protect, to work together. It doesn't mean we have to like each other, but it means that our lives are bound together.

Estivan says "Arden, I still suggest you abondon the mask. You'll hide better."

Carudan nods. "Sometimes the best place to hide is in plain sight.

Usha says "Or just invest in a magic item to look different. We're in a college of wizards, in case you'd not noticed."

From afar, Galan nods and bids him farewell. He examines the letter after the little sprat is gone. (How hard would it be to open it, read it, and put it back together again without it looking like it was tampered with? Would it come under the Scribe prof. since we'd probably know about that sort of thing?)

Carudan says "Someone is bound to look for a half-dragon thief that tries to hide themselves. But what sort of quarry would walk out in daylight, his face exposed to teh world."

Arden puts on the Ring of Chamelon. "Or I could do this." changes himself to look like a human then back agian.

Carudan nods. "Even better."

You paged Galan with '(More of a forgery thing, but you can do it with Scribe just as well.)'.

Galan pages: (Has forgery out the ass. DC?) Galan makes a few passes over the letter, mumbling the words of a Detect Magic spell

Estivan says "Make yourself look like a sun elf, ratehr then a moon. That way you can keep yout heratiage and still be disgusied, Also we have to call you comething other then Blue.'"

Arden says "Its only an illusion. So if I get touched they would be alble to tell."

Usha says "So get a wizard to polymorph you."

Estivan grins, "Not if you just change your skin color.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Er, actually the chameleon ring just adds quite a bit to your hide check."

<OOC> Usha says, "Polymorph Other has an indefinate duration, FYI."

<OOC> Arden says, "It also has an illusion ability."

You paged Galan with '23, there is no magic in the letter.'.

From afar, Galan finds a quiet place to work and gets out his kit

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Galan says, "Wait, I forgot about taking 10"

<OOC> Galan says, "Can I do that?"

You paged Galan with 'You'll have to reroll.'.

Carudan says "I know very little about the magic of wizards, but I imagine that there would be risks to polymorphing, wouldn't there?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Oh, okay."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I see that now."

<OOC> Galan says, "It's been like 2 years sicne I've played 3rd ed."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

Galan pages: (has 15 ranks, so is good)

<OOC> Usha says, "Not in 3E."

Usha rolls 1d12 and gets: 2 Total: 2

You paged Galan with 'You moisten the glue holding the letter and it pops open, inside you can see some standard stationary with the heading "Damage on the Sour Pickle" There is an itemized bill with things like, "Windows: 15 GP, 3 Feather Beds: 137 GP, Labor: 384 GP" In total, he owes 5,328 GP for damages.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Narf?"

From afar, Galan whistles and fixes the letter back up

Carudan shrugs. "In any case, I think Estivan is right. The largest concern would be coming across any of your former associates, those who knew what your face looked like. Otherwise you're safe. And if something happens, if they somehow find you, you won't be fighting them alone.

You paged Galan with 'You fix the letter easily.'.

From afar, Galan slips the letter away and heads for Hergal, the 1/2 dragon researcher's, office.

Usha says "Even if you don't like fighting alongside us when we're in danger."

Estivan says "Indeed, on my honor I shall protwect you as I would any of my compainions in there time of need."

Arden gives Usha a smile "Okay then. Thanks guys."

<OOC> Usha says, "Uh, that wasn't a compliment."

Galan pages: (And do I see any pretty ladies on the way?)

<OOC> Carudan says, "Don't burst his bubble now, you'll just make him cry"

You paged Galan with 'As you near the door, you can hear a massive amounts or scribbling and Hergal talking to somebody, "Sure, how many could I put you down for?"'.

<OOC> Arden says, "I know. It was thanks to the gourp. THe smile was in response to what Usha said."

From afar, Galan listens at the door

You paged Galan with 'Most classes are in session now, and it's mostly a faculty only section of the college.'.

Estivan says "You still owe Usha and myself for that stunt you pulled."

Arden says "What you want me to buy you guys a round at the inn."

Carudan says "That won't be necessary. Not for me, at least."

Estivan sideway looks at Usha,

Carudan says "I've had my fill of alcohol."

Estivan says "How many rounds would cover that little debt fro you? For myself it would be 3 or 4."

Usha says "I might or might not defend you, depending on whether or not you keep on running away. You still haven't convinced me you deserve it, honestly. I'll have a drink, though."

You paged Galan with 'It's a tome that any library on arcane and magical animials could use! ... Yes, but I know that is a tad pricey, but maybe we could work out a trade? I know I've been looking for some Lycanthropde and the odd evil outsider books."'.

Carudan turns to Usha. "Let his prove himself in battle. I have faith that Arden will show you that our faith will not be misplaced."

Estivan says "Very well then, Arden, you owe us several rounds."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Brb"

Arden says "One of the first rules I learned was to save your own ass. I guess I still hold to that rule a little bit."

From afar, Galan knocks politely

Carudan nods slowly. "old habits die hard, especially when they served so well in the past."

Usha pages: That bore pretty much no resemblence to a resolution, but I guess I'll have to go along with it.....

You paged Usha with 'Well what would you like to have a resolution to be like?'.

Arden says "Okay how about we get out of here. There has to be somthing the college needs from us that dosen't involve us standing around some old forge."

Estivan says "Well, enough of this. We have ale to quaff and people to introduce you two to."

You paged Galan with 'Hold on a second..." you see the door open and a gnome in the dorway, behind him there is a lot of quills writing by themselves in blank books. "Oh! Hello there, you must be Estivan and the other's new friend! Please, come in. What could I do for you?"'.

Usha pages: Well, some sort of apology for being abandoned in the middle of a life or death struggle....but like I said I'll go along with it, since I've been enough of a pain lately. PC haloes, and all.

Carudan says "People?"

Usha pages: Do you want to do that looking for a fellow Sunite now or leave it till later?

You paged Usha with 'We can do it now.'.

Estivan says "Two half-dragons arrive in town last night and are currently here at the college."

Carudan says "Oh, yes, I vaguely remember someone arriving."

From afar, Galan looks about with interest "Yes, I heard you were researching the physiological traits of the half dragon cross breed."

Usha says "I'll see you later."

Usha leaves.

Arden says "Lead on then"

Usha pages: Would I know the nearest location of such a place or person?

Carudan walks up to Estivan. "I almost forgot, I know you've been interested in spiritual matters as of late, so I thought something like this might help." He hands Estivan a small book.

You paged Galan with 'Hergal sighs and says, "Well, I was... doing it for my book. Grimore Draconica, but I have just recently finished it, so unfrotunately I've done as much research as I could.'.

Estivan takes the book, "Thank you, "leaves to introduce Carudan and Arden to Galan and Rivel

You paged Usha with '(Do you have a gather information roll?)'.

Usha pages: Charisma modifier. Taking 20, for 23.

<OOC> Carudan says, "It's a basic guide to Gods. Thought you might like to know."

Galan pages: A shame. I heard you mentioning lycanthropes when I was approaching your door I believe? As you can guess, I'm a wandering adventurer and I'm always looking for a new, profitable quest. Perhaps I could be of assistance?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Cool."

You paged Usha with 'You hear that some pretty boy has been seen around the Bestiary lately, having a big red symbol or something on his tunic.'.

Carudan takes one last look around the room. "Like a chain... each link weak on it's own, but strong and resilient when forged together..." he mutters, before following everyone else out.

Usha pages: I'll go look him up, then.

You paged Galan with 'Oh no, I don't need any lycanthropes! I wouldn't ask that of you, they're FAR too dangerous. I was just looking to extend our school's library for my new book.'.

You paged Usha with 'You go to the Bestiary and find that the door is locked, and from outside you can hear talking, and a bit of hissing from the animals inside.'.

From afar, Galan nods "Ah, I see. Well, a shame I've arrived too late, but do tell me if I can be of any assistance. Good afternoon, sirrah." Galan bows and departs, going to look for Estivan.

You paged Galan with 'You find him.'.

Galan pages: Where?

Taken.

You paged Galan with 'On their way out of the basement.'.

Estivan leads the way looking for Galan and/or Rivel.

<OOC> Usha says, "Estivan, I think you've got a rival for your horse's affections."

<OOC> Arden says, "brb"

Usha pages: (knock)

<OOC> Estivan says, "Huh?"

Galan appears, a small letter held in his hand. He waves it at Estivan "You've a message and you owe me five gold. The messenger was having trouble finding you, so I accepted it for you. Cheeky little bugger."

Carudan stares at Galan. "You must be one of the new arrivals?"

Estivan says, "Greeting Galan and thank you. Galan I would like it introduce you to Carudan and Blue.'. he takes the letter and hands over the 5 gp

You paged Usha with 'After a minute or two, you hear the sounds going off, and the door unlocks, inside you see Alibon, "Ah, Usha, good to see you, how can I help?" Behind you you can see a tall man with strawberry blonde hair, and he almost certainly has the symbol of Sune on his tunic.'.

Galan bows to Carudan "Galanthalasinatos kal Dracos vo Keeblithenerin, at your service."

Galan pockets the gold, with a nod of thanks

Estivan reads the letter.

You paged Galan with 'You're neutral, right?'.

Usha pages: Behind me?

You paged Usha with '(Behind Alibon.)'.

Carudan stares, his poor mind trying to absorb the entire name.

<OOC> Arden says, "back"

Galan pages: Yup. Not bad enough to be evil, a little too self centered to be good.

Galan smiles "But my friends call me Galan Dracos. It's easier to pronounce, I know."

Arden says "Hello there Galan"

Galan says "And you are...?"

Arden says "I am know as Blue Dragon."

Inside is some nice stationary and the letter is written in a nice hand. The letter is an itemized list. "Damage on the Sour Pickle" There is an itemized bill with things like, "Windows: 15 GP, 3 Feather Beds: 137 GP, Labor: 384 GP" In total, he owes 5,328 GP for damages.'

Usha pages: Am I interrupting anything?

Arden says "Although the people her have taken to calling me Blue."

Galan nods "A pleasure to meet you both; Blue, Carudan."

Carudan smiles. "I am Carudan. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintence." Carudan reaches his hand out to shake.

Estivan starts curseing....

Galan takes Carudan's hand and gives it a hearty shake. "I've recently signed on with the dean, so I suppose Rivel and I will be working with you lot."

You paged Usha with 'Alibon says, "Nothing too important, just catching up on current events with an old friend," he gestures to the newcomer and the man says, "Pleasure to meet you, Krisatra Liouian at your service miss."'.

Arden says "So your to help us guard this place."

Carudan cranes his neck to peek at the letter. "It'll be an honor to work at your.... By Torm, they can't possibly expect us to pay this?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "How legal does this doucument look?"

You paged Estivan with 'In the upper right hand corner you can see a little symbol. Roll me heraldry.'.

Galan tsks gently "I see you all aren't easy on the furniture."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It's not municipal. It's definately a standard bill and looks very legitammate."

Usha pages: Well, I did want to talk with you, or someone like you, on religious matters, but it can wait until later."

Estivan pages: 22

Carudan stares. "They're charging us for lost wages!?"

Galan offers helpfully "I could have a talk with the gentelman responsible and see if I can talk him into being a bit more reasonable. He might be willing to listen to someone he doesn't have a grudge with."

Estivan stares at the upper right hand coner of the bill.

Carudan turns away from the letter. "Aye, that might be worth a shot."

<OOC> Galan says, "The Sour Pickle was the one that was set afire last session?"

Carudan says "At the very least he might settle for some sort of installment plan..."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I believe so, yeah"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Why someone would name a whorehouse "THe sour pickle" is beyond me, though..."

You paged Estivan with 'You can see a large kite shield with a small hammer in the middle with an aura around the head within the circle. Around it you can see in Draconic, "For the Steel is strong, but our Finances and Unity is Stronger." But the symbol looks remarkably similar. A mix betweeen the Zhenatarim and the Knights of the Shield symbol, but distorted so few would notice.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "Undead giggalos."

<OOC> Galan says, "They've got a zombie in the bottom, Giant Sour Henry."

<OOC> Galan says, "Basement, even"

<OOC> Carudan says, ""Hrrrrrmmmm, oooh baaaabeeeee""

Estivan says "By Tiamat's wrechted breath.....anyone speak Draconic?"

You paged Usha with 'Oh no!" Krisatra says, waving you in, "I have to agree," Alibon says, "Like I said to Carudan, it's better to get religious problems sorted out as soon as possible." Kisatra then says, "So lovely lady, what can a servant of the Red-Haired One do for you?"'.

Galan raises a hand "Yes."

Carudan says "I can"

Arden says "So can I"

Estivan points out a few words under a symbol on the upper right hand of the page, "THat does that say?

Galan looks at it

Carudan reads the words

Arden gives it a glance

You paged (Arden, Carudan, Galan) with 'For the Steel is strong, but our Finances and Unity is Stronger." It's a moto of some orginization obviously.'.

Galan says "For the steel is strong, but our Finances and Unity is stronger."

Carudan says "What a strange motto..."

Carudan says "Do any of you recognize it?"

Galan pages: Could I roll to identify it?

Estivan eyes go wide and his skin pales, visibly ratther then metifoically.

You paged Galan with 'If you got a prefesion metalergy, DC 26.'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "So now he's a gray dragon?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "It's always a shame when they go gray, and at such a young age..."

Galan pages: Unfortunately.. no. Arcana, Religion, Geography and Cartogray, and the planes, but no metallurgy

Carudan grabs Estivan's shoulder. "What is it? Who are they?"

<OOC> Galan says, "We could always dye him."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Galan says "This can't be good"

You paged Galan with 'Roll Cartography at DC 28'.

Estivan says "Helm protect us, that place was owned jointly by the Zhents and the Knights of the Shield if my eye doesn't decove me."

Galan says "Ooooh.. You guys are screwed."

Carudan says ""Knights of the shield?""

Estivan points out teh symbols of the Zhents and the Knights of the Shield cjoined on the paper.

Arden says "What are you talking about."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Shoot, who're these knights. Thank goodness I at least know who teh zhents are..."

Estivan says "Knights of the Shield are an organzation pominat in the south, like a crooss between the Harpers and the Zhents."

You paged Arden with 'Roll me a Gather Information from some time before.'.

Carudan says "Is such a thing possible?"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

Arden pages: 15

Galan says "So they're a psychotic, manipulative band of good guys who have to spank themselves for being naughty and curse themselves for being nice?"

Estivan says "Mystra's grace, since Bane returned 10 years ago, anything is possible."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Man, first +3 breasts, then undead gigalos, now this.... I'm gonna need a nice cold shower after this game. That or some hand loation ;^)"

Usha pages: Okay, I have a +8 Diplomacy modifer, is there any way to say "Bugger off." politely to Albion?

You paged Arden with 'You remember hearing something a while back in a tavern, the local blacksmith complaining about someone muscling him on carrying their goods. Something called the Ferrous Mercantile Union or something along those lines.'.

<OOC> Galan had thought Bane was gone for good after Wanda smashed his phylactery.

Carudan spits at the mention of bane.

Estivan says "No, the have the secretivness of the harpers with the wickedness and organzation of the Zhents."

You paged Usha with '(Yes.)'.

<OOC> Galan says, "Undead Gigalos? That's a hand lotion type of notion? Pervy."

Usha pages: Then whatever it is, I use it. Roll?

Arden says "I wonder if this has anything to do with the Ferrous Mercantile Union or something like that I heard about."

You paged Usha with 'Sure.'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Hey, you never have to worry about them going soft on you... I am SO going to hell for this..."

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

Carudan says "Who are they?"

Estivan says "Ferrous Mercantile union? I never heard of that."

Arden says "Don't really know. Just a name I picked up awhile ago."

You paged Usha with 'Alibon smiles and say, "Of course, I got some work I got to do outside anway. Don't play too rough with her now Krisatra." The other laughs, "Don't worry, I'm certain she can more than handle herself."'.

Estivan says "If this is indeed there Symbol, which the moto suggests then well, something really foul is a foot."

Carudan says "Did the note give a time table for when reparations needed to be made?"

<OOC> Usha says, "Oh gawd...."

<OOC> Galan says, "?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "He's a cleric of the goddess of Love, what did you expect?"

Estivan says "I think we have to talk to the dean about it"

<OOC> Usha says, "Help. I've wandered into a Carry On sketch, and I can't get out."

There is a crack of thunder from outside, heralding the arrival of the storm that's been brewing.

Estivan leads away to the deans office.

Galan turns his head to heavens and sighs happily "Wonderful!"

Carudan looks around. "Where did Usha run off to. We should probably tell her about this."

Carudan stares at Galan, then shrugs.

You paged Usha with 'Alibon leaves and closes the door, and Krisatra stands there, smiling at you.'.

Galan points at his holy symbol "Cleric of the air god, bub. I'm obligated to enjoy weather."

Arden says "So your a preist to."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Do we arrive at the Dean office."

Galan nods "Priest and Magi."

Usha pages: I did actually want to be serious. Recently, I fought a powerful servant of the enemies of the Lady,and since then, I've been wanting to try and do more to that end. Call it a calling if you like. I wouldn't know, I've not felt one before.

You arrive at the Dean's office and see Rivel leaving with a couple of papers in his claws. "Ah hello Galan, everybody, what are you in such a rush for?"

Arden says "Good to know. What kind of magic? Learned or natural?"

Carudan says "a fellow Cleric? and a mage," he smiles. Q"uite talented, aren't you.""

Estivan set down the bill, "I recived soemthing quite desturbing.

Galan nods and says, quietly to the other two "You'd be surprised at my talents. As for what type, learned of course. Only real form of arcane magic. I specialize in Conjuration."

Arden says "We might need to share spell books sometime then."

Galan says "It'd be a pleasure."

You paged Usha with 'He raises an eyebrow at this, "You wish to become a cleric of Sune as well? But I'm getting ahead of myself here..." he points to a pair of chairs facing eachother offering Usha a seat, "Please tell me what sort of felling you had when you fought that enemy? What sort of enemy may I ask?"'.

Estivan shows it to the Dean, "What is disturbing about it is how much they are charging me, that they are chargeing, how they know I was there and lastly, most disbturbing is who I think is chargeing men.

Estivan points out the Symbol to the dean, says the moto then points out hte sybols the symbol is made out of.

Ogreud looks at the bill and lets out a long whistle, "My, you must have had a wild night..."

Estivan says "It wasn't my fault."

Ogerud says, "Then what did... Oh, that evil... whench you fought the other night?"

Estivan says "I aim innoncent of all these charges save this one"

Usha pages: (takes a seat) "Anger at the arrogance more than anything else. She thought she could just fly in, kill someone and fly out. And that's just not right."

Estivan points out 1 wooden door xGP.

Estivan says "The bitch did the damages and I get the bill, which I certenly am not libaly for nor I can afford, let alone pay top who I think they symbol repersents."

Estivan says "To think I helped lessen the Damages."

Ogerud is taken aback, "One wooden door, 46 GP!?!? Who would charge for that? Maybe if it was Ironwood Mahogany, but geez!"

Estivan says "It was not Ironwood, I assure you."

Oegrud says, "What do you all expect?"

Carudan says "Is there some where of someone whom we couild take this bill to, to dispute the charges?"

You paged Usha with 'He sits down across at you, "Yes that is natural. So, you wish to do something to stop her, or to stop something like that from happening again?"'.

Estivan says "I expect they know I will either ignore or dispute these charges that they'll put a bounty on my head."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er that=so"

Estivan says "Extortion, pure extortion."

Ogerud says, "Estivan, if you need money, maybe I could get the college to give you a loan at a VERY reasonable interest rate..."

Usha pages: Pretty much.

Estivan looks at the dean,' My thanks, but before you loan me it I have to show you sopmething. Do you reconize this seal and moto dean?" He point's to the upper right hand of the letter.

You paged Usha with 'But which do you find more important; revenge, justice, or allowing people to live without fear of something like her coming around to their door?"'.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 11 Total: 11

Usha pages: All three.

Ogerud takes the letter and squints at it for a while and says, "Why yes... I have, I got another letter around here..." he says while digging into his desk pulling out another paper with an idential mark on it. "Yes, they were one of the bidders to help us repair the sub-basement you all found."

Carudan turns pale... did they win the bid?

Estivan looks at the symbol on that papwer and looks for a name actacted to them.

You paged Usha with 'He smiles a bit, "That is a very noble goal, but how may I help you in this task? Any ordinary fighter can be a hand of vengance against someone that have scorn you?"'.

Estivan pulls out his magnyfuing glass to be doubly sure they are identicel.

The name across the top of the paper is "4 Gnomes and an Ogre Construction." But underneath that you can see in small type, "Member of the Ferrous Mercantile Union."

Galan says "Hmm.. Interesting"

Estivan curses." Let me show you something dean.

Ogerud shakes his head, "No, we went with the local carpenters and blacksmiths. Lot less expensive, and I know these people do good work."

Carudan nods, relieved.

Estivan hands the dean his glass then shows him the two sigils that form up the main sigil, "I would suspect that this Ferrous Mercantile union is backed by the Knights of the Shield and the Zhenthriem.

Arden says "Avoid that Union, Ogerud. I have talked with a blacksmith that they cheated out of some gold"

Usha has disconnected.

Carudan says "What IS Ferrous mena, anyway."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I mean "What does Ferrous mean, anyway?""

Estivan says "Iron or iron containing, like steel."

Ogerud pales as you show him this, "Good Mystra!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Iron or Iron containing."

Estivan says "Indded."

Carudan mutters "Iron Merchants... strange name."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I knew that,,, I guess soemthing from Chemistry did stick after all"

Galan says "Why would they be so stupid and make it so obvious?"

Estivan says "Well, I don't think the Iron Throne is involved"

Ogerud says, "Well, I sort of understand why this Union would be in league with a construction company, supplying it's metal and such, but why would they own a house of ill fame?"

Estivan says "Read the moto."

Galan says "And so openly.. It's almost like they're advertising.."

Carudan frowns. "I suspect their business has little to do with ores..."

Usha has connected.

Estivan says "They have connections with the slave trade I would susspect."

Ogerud repeats, "For the Steel is strong, but our Finances and Unity is Stronger. It's a little long, but proudly stating, but I still don't understand?"

You paged Usha with '(Did you get my last page?)'.

Galan offers "Might this be a third organization, shifting the blame for it's misdeeds on known evil doers? Because otherwise it's almost like they're waving a sign saying 'here we are, kill us now!'.

Usha pages: Because nobody has the right to treat other people as beneath their notice.

Carudan says "If they are slavers, then their lives are already forfeit."

Estivan shows him the sybol, "Does this look obvious to you?

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 3 Total: 3

Galan says "Anyone who knows what the two symbols are would be able to see the connection."

Ogerud looks at the symbol and says, "No, I would not have known it if you had not shown me..."

Estivan says "Few do, nor would go looking for them."

Carudan says "But how many small business owners and town leaders would?"

Estivan says "The Knieghts of the shield are practically unknow this far north,"

Galan says "It's still a pretty blatant clue, however. I'm just saying that it's a little suspicious."

Estivan says "Only to those in the know or those who are extra ordinarly observent."

You paged Usha with 'And you wish to right those that would wrong so many people in our Lady's name? Do you intend to help the people directly or to stop the source of the disease head on as primarY?"'.

Carudan mutters "Sometimes the best place to hide, is in plain sight..."

Galan says "Your point is? The so called forces of good, such as the harper's, would undoubtable notice it sooner or later"

Usha pages: The latter, of course.

Carudan nods. "They may be cocky, they may be a feint or a fraud, or they could be a trap.

Galan says "The only thing this tells is that either someone is frightfully stupid and arrogant, or something deeper is going on here."

Estivan spits, "Harpers, meddelsom fools they are.

Carudan says "We've learned a great deal from this sigil alone, but I suspect we'll need more information."

Galan says "Those buggers get everywhere. They're like sand, or picnic ants. You never know what crevasse they'll find their way into."

Estivan says "I am aiming for soemthing depper."

Arden says "What if these guys are so powerful that they have nothing to fear by being out in the open like that."

Galan says "Nobodies that powerful. Even the Gods take precautions."

Arden says "Even if they think there that powerful that makes them dangerous"

Carudan says "I disagree. Far too many are that powerful."

Estivan says "It is obviously a front for soemthing, I give you that, but a front for what?"

Galan says "As guardians of this college, it's a little out of our league at the moment"

Carudan looks to Ogerud. "Would these harpers perhaps have more information?

You paged Usha with 'Kristara thinks for a bit, looking you over for a bit and says, "As you know our church is not really that organized to have a set of paladins going all over the place. But I have heard of a few, like yourself wishing to bring the beauty of justice and fairness to the dark and ugly places of the world. Are you sure you wish to go down this road?"'.

Estivan says "At the monet yes, but we should do a little reserch."

Galan says "You could simply not pay and see if what tries to come and get you."

Carudan says "Considering how much interest they appear to be showing in teh college, we may have no choice."

Usha pages: I only live once, and I want to do some good in that time.

Carudan says "That won't necessarily help. If they hire an assassin from outside their organization, then ther's nothing leading back to them if he or she somehow fails."

Ogerud shrugs, "Well that is no surprise, anybody wanting to make a great deal of money comes here first. The college is pretty much the biggest thing this town has."

Arden says "I don't want guild assassins coming here."

Galan says "How much would a guild assassin charge for killing a group of powerful half dragons?"

Estivan says "The only things concreate we have is that there is a new merchant's guild called the Ferrous Mercantile Union who have intrests in construction and in vice venues and there sybmols sems to be made of the symbols of two nefrious secrect organastions."

Arden says "Depend on the guild and if they knew I was here."

Estivan says "So what does that tell us?"

Carudan says "wait." Carudan's mouth drops. "What if this is connected to teh bitch that killed Silver?""

Galan says "Which indicates nothing concrete beyond a sinister plot existing. We should go talk to the owner of this establishment. See if we can find our local, friendly guild representive."

You paged Usha with 'Very well then, you do seem to have a noble soul, but before one takes something of this magnatude, one must consult their superiors..." He then closes his hands as in a prayer, closing his eyes, saying, "Please join me, it is your future after all."'.

Estivan says "Can the college loan me the money as soon as posssible. I don't want them to susepect we suspect anything is a amiss."

Usha pages: (does so)

You paged Usha with 'Please roll 1d20'.

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

Estivan says "I am willing to let 50 of my wages to go into paying of the loan as well as a percentage of my share of any weath the group might aquire."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er 5o%"

Ogerud is staring down at his desk until he is roused by Estivan, "What? Oh, yes, it will take a couple of days to gather that sort of gold together, but should not be much of a problem."

Estivan puts 10pp on the desk, "Here's a down payment should you need it.

Estivan looks at the others, "We should gatehr some information, but we should keep a very low profile for until I pay them off. Stick to the collge and what people around here would know until after the payment.

Galan says "You guys need to raid a dragon's hoarde or some such."

Estivan then grabs a pen and paper, writting out a loan contract with the terms he suggested.

Carudan smiles. "Someday, if we're lucky. Ridding teh world of it would be reward enough."

Carudan turns to Ogerud. "And what about these harpers? If we could contact them, would they give us any information?

You paged Usha with 'Krisatra starts chanting, calling out to Sune to give them a sign. In your mind's eye, an image comes into your mind. A tower as black as midnight with various heavily armored fiends teaming about. There is a terrible roar and you can see several of them fall off the parapets, with great slices in their armor. Going up the wall, you can see a great figure, dressed in red and golden armor laying the dark forces down like they were nothing. Eventually the figure reaches the top of the tower, and fights a great demon in a battle that shakes it to the very foundations. With one quick thrust, the demon is slain and the knight stands over their prize and takes of the helmet, showing your face, proud and glowing in pride. Then you go over and take down the banner of Bane from the flagpole, and puts up one of freedom that glows throughout the land.'.

Estivan hands the paper to the dean, "All you need to do is fill out the amount and the intrest rate. No if you would excuse me. I have some work that I need to attend to.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er now."

Galan says "If being the operative word."

Estivan waits for the Dean resposnse then leaves.

Galan wanders off as well, unless something happens.

Ogerud takes the tenative contract and looks it over. "A-Alright, I'll look over it. And listen, I know what the Zhents can do to a comunity if they get their dark talons in it. I'll try and make things as light on you as possible. I don't want them setting up shop here, and I know others don't either."

Estivan says "And I feel the same about the Knights of the Shield."

Carudan nods. "The filthy bastards will have to go through all of us first."

Estivan says "Fair thee well all of you"

Estivan leaves.

From afar, Estivan heads to the meangrie.

<OOC> Estivan says, "brb"

From afar, Galan heads to the library, practices forging the Guild seal for a while, then sets down to research for that thingy he's supposedly looking for.

Usha pages: Is that something that could happen, something imagined, or something that will happen?"

Carudan turns to Ogerud. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Arden remains behind with Carudan "Me to I guess. I have nothing better to do."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

You paged Usha with 'Krisatra says, "It is something that could happen, but I think it's more of a yes. It seems like Sune welcomes you as a holy liberator from evil."'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "back"

From afar, Estivan enters the meagries, and goes about feeding, then brushing Esmerellda.

Usha pages: What does that mean?"

Ogerud just sits there a bit shaken, "No, I just... I just need to notify the board. If you can do anything you can to help figure out more about this dark society, I would be grateful." He gets up and takes the letters, "Um, if you excuse me, I need to go."

<OOC> Galan says, "He's so going to stab us in our scaly backs"

You paged Estivan with 'Alibon is standing out in the rain and stops you from going in, "I wouldn't go in there right now Estivan..."'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "You read my mind..."

Carudan nods. "Good luck, sir."

<OOC> Galan says, "Yes. I did. Perv."

Estivan pages: What's wrong Alibon?

<OOC> Carudan says, "Hey, now, what else would you do with a tub of green-dyed lard??"

<OOC> Galan says, "Not that!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Okay, so the goat might be a bit over the top..."

You paged Usha with 'It is as you have said, striking the social diseases that chokes our land, freeing those suffering under tyranny, slavery, and other evils set up by various states as 'law.'"'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "BRB"

Usha pages: So, what do I do now?

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Back."

You paged Estivan with 'Usha is getting spiritual help from a friend of mine. Best not to disturb them."'.

Galan pages: (Is there anyone with a charisma above 12 in the library? Other than myself?)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Where are you two going?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Is ogerud out of the room?"

You paged Galan with 'There's the halfling Librarian that's going on in years. Plus there's a few nice female students.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

Carudan looks in the direction Ogerud left. "He looks pretty shaken up..." he muses.

From afar, Galan quietly examines them, looking for one thats A) Attractive and B) Not so busy that an interruption would be brushed off

Estivan pages: Spirtual help, what sort of spirtual help? Usha's a Sunite, not a worshiper of Chauntea why would she been getting spritual help in a stable?

Arden says "Running a school is a big resposiblity. He's probly under a lot of stress"

You paged Usha with 'Krisatra says with a smile, "I will teach you the deeper mysteries of Sune and put your name in with the various servants of our Lady."'.

Carudan says "Would it be possible for you to follow him. Keep an eye on him, see who he meets. These Iron merchants might try do something to Ogerud... if amphibious creatures could mess with his mind.."

You paged Galan with 'The Librarian isn't that busy, there's a nice half-orc girl, plus an elven lady with raven black hair that looks like she could use a break.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "No! Not the Mexican Staring Frog! NOT AGAIN!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "B AFK for about 10-15 mins."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Where are you two going?"

Galan pages: (Whats the Elf lady doing atm?)

Arden smiles as he puts his mask back on "I am like a shadow. He will never see me."

You paged Galan with 'Looking at a piece of papper, tapping a quill on the table.'.

Carudan says "Good Luck. If we're lucky, this will be the most boring thing you've ever done."

Arden slips out and follows the Dean

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden take MS."

<OOC> Usha says, "BRB"

Galan pages: (How visible are air els? Do they look like a gust of wind, or an actual critter?)

Arden follows the Dean as close as he can without being seen.

You paged Estivan with 'Well my friend is also a Sunite and it's either stay in their or go over to the college in the rain..."'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll move silently."

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

<OOC> Arden says, "29"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You are the wind."

You paged Galan with '(It's like a solid wind, yes.)'.

Carudan pages: Carudan begins to look around Ogerud's office, searching for anything of interest, but before that he casts detect magic, to see if anything is bugged or trapped.'.

You paged Carudan with 'Roll Spellcraft.'.

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Carudan pages: 11

From afar, Galan firmly thinks to his familiar *Vree? Do me a favor and go play with that elf lady's paper a bit, till I come over and scold you.*

<OOC> Galan says, "Dirty Mage Trick #39: Using your familiar to pick up chicks"

You follow Ogerud as he heads all across the college, rapping on doors and telling various important people that they should be in the meeting room within the hour. As you start to go to the entrance of the college, you can see a lurching figure come out of the rain. For a second you thought it might be a zombie or construct, but it turns out to be an middle-aged man grasping his side which is slowly oozing blood. Ogerud doesn't pay it any heed and rushes down the corridor. He staggers forward, "Blue... Where is the Blue Dragon? I have to tell Arden something!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "well, crap. Talk about bad timing"

You paged Galan with 'You think your little elemental gives a salute, and flies over and there's a little whirlwind at the elf's table. "What the!?!? Who let you in here!?!"'.

Arden stops in the shadows of the door to get a better look at the man before showing himself.

You paged Carudan with 'There is a LOT of magic around here, almost too much to just focus on.'.

From afar, Galan hurries over and says "Vree! Thats a bad familiar! You give that back right now!"

<OOC> Arden says, "You don't need a familiar to pick up chicks. Its all about the mask."

He falls to the ground, a bit of blood oozing out on to the floor, crawling forward. As he gets closer, you recognize him as Manson, that man you talked to in that one bar quite a while back.

Carudan pages: Carudan braces himself, then starts with any papers on the desk. What does Ogerud's office look like?

Usha pages: I'd love to stay and...talk, but I'll need to talk to the others.

Galan= Vree makes a sad little whistle and hands the paper back to Galan.

Arden rushes forward "What happend?"

You paged Usha with 'Krisatra says, "Of course this is a big desicioun and you need to discuss it. But please, come back when you can.'.

You paged Galan with 'Vree makes a sad little whistle and hands the paper back to Galan.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Spoot."

You paged Carudan with 'Messy, lots of magical office supplies around, and papers with various exotic signs on them.'.

Usha pages: (I'll go and join the others.)

Carudan pages: any that match the sigil on Estivan's bill, or that stands out?

<OOC> Arden says, "So you know. I about 40 min. I am going to have to take off."

Manson coughs a bit, "They- you... The Guild... I have heard about your mother."

From afar, Galan offers the paper to the lady with a bashful grin "My deepest apologies, ma'am. I'm new here, and a bit lost. I think thats what has been setting the little monster off." He scolds the air elemental "Go outside to play and be sure not to cause any more trouble." (Can I wow her with a Diplamacy check? ;) )

You paged Carudan with 'Nope.'.

You paged Galan with 'Roll it.'.

Arden says "WHAT? Come with me. I'll take you to the nurse and you can tell me all you know."

Carudan pages: what do the various papers say?

Arden helps him up and leads him to the nurse.

<OOC> Galan shakes the dice "Evil dice, evil dice, evil dice, evil dice.."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Galan says, "19"

Manson graps Arden's collar, "You... You need to be warry, it was them," he coughs again, "They did this to me. They're here... They're..." he groans and goes limp. He's still alive, but out.

Arden picks him up and rushes him to the nurse

You paged Galan with 'She smiles and says, "It is alright good sir, I know how some of them can be. Pleased to meet you, always a pleasure to see another half dragon here."'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And I think we are going to end it here..."

<OOC> Galan says, "But! But! But!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You can seduce her next week..."

<OOC> Galan says, "But I was just getting my mac on! You interrupt a mac when it's getting itself on!"

<OOC> Arden says, "Seduceing students. You bad man"

<OOC> Galan says, "She's above the age of consent! Perfectly legal target!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll another Diplomacy check then."

<OOC> Carudan says, "What kind of cleric all you!? And how do I join?"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

<OOC> Galan says, "23"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "She's 215 she's well past legal concent :P"

<OOC> Usha says, "OK"

<OOC> Arden says, "Not that I have room to talk. Arden has a date with a student"

<OOC> Galan grins "Oh, it's easy. Being a neutral God of universal properties as opposed to a concept, he's quite understaind of his follower's little eccentricities

<OOC> Galan says, "Understanding.."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, everybody take 500 exp and RP vote."

Carudan pages: Estivan

Arden pages: Carudan

Galan pages: Eh.. Arden

Usha pages: Estivan

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan, vote."

<OOC> Galan is liking Galan more and more. "Rapidly becoming one of my favorites."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Al said he'd be gone for 10-15 minutes. It's up there a bit."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Not JUST because he's gettin' some, I hope ;^)"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Good."

<OOC> Galan says, "Oh no. Getting some is a result of the qualities that're amusing me :)"

<OOC> Arden says, "In my book getting some is a valid reason for being gone."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "So, what did you think about tonight? Better? Worse?"

<OOC> Galan says, "A bit of an explanation session, but not bad"

<OOC> Carudan says, "I enjoyed it, but then i'm a speech whore"

Galan pages: (So, with that 23, is my mac well on it's way towards being fully on?)

<OOC> Galan says, "Better'n being a Space Whore, I suppose."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well yea, it's a wind-up session."

<OOC> Arden says, "I had fun."

<OOC> Galan says, "Then you have to do it with Wookies."

Estivan pages: Arden

<OOC> Estivan says, "BAck"

You paged Galan with 'Yes it's in there.'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "I don't know, I mean, if it was a woman, and the fur was nice a soft and fresh-smelling..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And Arden gets the 100 RP EXP!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Congrats!"

<OOC> Arden says, "Okay. Thank you all."

<OOC> Galan says, "No, you can only have sex with sknaky wookies!"

<OOC> Galan says, "And Chewbacca's zombie."

<OOC> Galan says, "Cause he's an Undead Gigalo."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Elemental?"

<OOC> Usha says, "Yes?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Did you like how I did getting into the Church of Sune as a Holy Liberator? Or at least getting your foot in the door?"

<OOC> Arden says, "Okay I need to go and get ready to help a freind celebtate his bithday with beer and women."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You go Rich! Give him one for me!"

<OOC> Arden says, "See ya guys later."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Later Rich."

<OOC> Usha says, "It was interesting, I was just a bit thrown by Albion being there."

Arden has disconnected.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Have fun you wild party animal, youu"

<OOC> Carudan says, "damn, a second too late"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Joe, Send me the log please"

<OOC> Galan says, "Hmm.. Yes! They need to 'liberate' Usha!"

<OOC> Usha says, "He always seems to be there to comment on stuff I do, be it the training or this...."

<OOC> Carudan says, "oooooo, somebody gots a crush on you!"

<OOC> Galan says, "Nah, he's a creepy old stalker guy."

<OOC> Galan says, "Give him your panties and maybe he'll leave ye be"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well Alibon is a member of a splinter Sun Soul monk style and devoted to Selune, and he has a bit of connects with the odd cleric. That and other things..."