Logfile from Online Gaming Rescourse.


<OOC> Estivan says, "I am set"

When we last left our half-dragon heros, they were busy doing a few things out in the rain, but we join in with Arden and his injured friend Manson..

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "GAME START!!!!!"

<OOC> Arden says, "He was passed out when we stoped last right?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

Arden rushes Manson to the nurse

From afar, Estivan bids Albion farewell and heads away from the meagrie in a path that would cause he to incdendtly come across Ardem

You paged Carudan with 'Doing anything else.'.

You paged Estivan with '(Pose it.)'.

Carudan pages: Hmmm, nothing on the desk, right?

Arden says "Nurse. This man came in from the rain with this wound. You need to help him right away. I belive he has some important information."

You paged Carudan with 'Nothing but more paper, nothing you're looking for.'.

Estivan coems across Arden as he is walking, he see what uis hapen and rush up to Arden, "Good gods. What happened?

Arden says "I am trying to figure that out. Go get Carudan. He might be able to help this man."

Carudan pages: Carudan shrugs, then takes a quick peak through the desk itself, looking for anything of note before he leaves, listening for anyone coming as he does so. (Man, the guy can multitask!)

Estivan shakes his head, "I don't know where Carudan is, the nurse is closer.

Estivan helps Arden with Manson and rushes tot he nurse.

The nurse comes out and gasps, "Gods! What happened to him?!?! Quickly get him into a bed!" She steers you into that bed, and lays him down. As you're doing this Ferigral is still setting down in his sick bed, eying you, "Well, another pet you wanted to take home after beating the living snot out of him?"

Estivan glares at Feringal, "No. I don't even know this man.

Arden says "I last seen Carudan in Ogerud's office. Can you please go get him Estivan?"

You paged Carudan with 'The desk has a few more papers, some office supplies in it, plus one big drawer that's locked.'.

Galan has connected.

<OOC> Galan says, "I utterly forgot and went for lunch!"

Arden says "We didn't beat this man. I beleive he is here to help."

Estivan nods and head tot he dean's office

<OOC> Galan says, "Excuse me, deepest apologies. :("

Carudan pages: Carudan decides not to mess with teh locked drawer,. HE straightens everything on the desk back the way it was before he started investigating.

Ferigal gives a slight snicker, but the nurse comes around with medical supplies. "Move! I got to take care of this man as soon as possible!" She then starts to bandage him up, with many groans eminating from him.

<OOC> Galan says, "Right, right. So I was sliming my way into the Elf chickies pants, right? Or did something happen?"

You paged Carudan with 'You do so fairly neatly.'.

Arden stands back out of the way and lets the nurse work her skills.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well Arden brought another wounded person into the university, other than that, no."

You publicly roll 2d8 and get: 7/3 Total: 10

From afar, Estivan hurriedly makes his way to the dean's office.

You paged (Estivan, Carudan) with 'There's someone running down the hall.'.

From afar, Galan extends his hand "Allow me to introduce myself. Galanthalasinatos kal Dracos vo Keeblithenerin"

To (Estivan, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: Carudan creaks the down open to get a peak at who ever is running.

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Estivan): Estivan is the running man.

The bleeding starts to slow, and Manson starts to relax, the nurse says, "That should do it. He's stable but he might be out for a while. Maybe an hour, maybe a day, hard to say, he seems to be beaten pretty bad..." Ferigral says, "Good someone to share my misery with...

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Carudan): Estivan is the running man.

<OOC> Galan says, "Man, what is it with you people and bringing in wounded folks? They're going to get suspicious quick"

Arden says "I can't except that. I need to talk with him know. He has important information."

To (Estivan, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: Carudan slips out of the office, closing teh door behind him. "Estivan, what is it?"

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: Arden borught in a wound man to the infermery, we may need your help. Come

You paged Galan with 'I'm Rili'var Ulitenousia. Pleased to meet you, although I haven't seen you with the others..."'.

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Carudan): Estivan leads Carudan back to the infermery

The Nurse says, "Well I'll try some poltice I have that might do the trick." He goes over and grinds some herbs and stuff into a bowl and rubs it under the guy's nose.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 7 Total: 7

From afar, Galan gives her his winning smile "As I mentioned, I'm new here. Just signed up with so called 'defense squad. It should give me some more material for my next book. I'm also thinking of taking a few classes as well, since I'm here. Brush up on a few things, you see."

You paged (Carudan, Estivan) with 'You arrive.'.

Estivan comes in with Carudan in tow.

<OOC> Galan says, "Ah, herbal medicine. "If it don't kill ye or make yer hair fall out, its gotta be good for ye! It's NATURAL!""

You paged Galan with 'Oh?" she says rather interested, "You are writing a tome of magic? Or is it just your adventuring log?"'.

Carudan says "What happened to this man?"

Arden says "Good. Carudan can you have a look and see if there is anything you can do."

Carudan leans over the man and examines his wounds.

Manson flinches quite a bit, his eyes rolling under it's lids, but he doesn't wake up. The Nurse says, "Hmm... I don't know how that didn't work..."

Arden says "People keep asking me that. I don't know."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll a heal check."

Carudan pages: Where is he wounded, how, and how badly?

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

<OOC> Carudan says, "22"

From afar, Galan gives a small, self depreciating chuckle "Well, I've written and had published a few travel guides for adventurers. Have you ever heard of any of the 'Across the whatever with spell and sword' series?"

You paged Carudan with 'You can see that there's all bashing damage, it seems he has several ribs on his right side broken, rather drasticlly.'.

Estivan says "Arden, who is this man anyhow?"

<OOC> Galan says, ""I'm a writer! Get naked!" Hey, it works for Stephen King!"

You paged Galan with 'Only heard a few things about them. Baisclly just going across the High Moors or stuff is the only one I've ever looked at though, honestly it didn't seem too dangerous to me."'.

Carudan murmers as he examines the man, his hands running along his chest. "It looks like several of his ribs are broken, here," he points to the right half of the man's rib cage. "Someone tried to bash his internal organs to pudding."

Arden says "A man I meet named Manson. We talked once but I haven't seen him since then. Now all of a sudden he comes stubling up to the school looking for me almost dead."

Carudan says "Any idea who did this?"

Estivan blinks, "He must have the enduance of stone to do that with the injuries Carudan listed.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Will any healing I perform help this man?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes it will."

Arden says "Before he passed out he muttered something about the Guild. I bet it was them that did this."

Carudan lays his hand over the man's chest, calling upon Torm's loving touch to help heal this man.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll for it."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

Carudan rolls 1d8 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Estivan says, "I hope you were aiming for both a heal check and magic."

<OOC> Carudan says, "6"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You can crit with healing spells, can't you?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "I don't know, but you can bet I'm wishing I could"

Galan pages: Well, yes. That trip wasn't exactly brim full of adventure and buckled swashes. The trip was unfortunately dull but neccessary. Not at all like the trip to Maztica and the mad Were Hyena cult that held my party and I captive. But I do ramble on. If I might ask, what do you study here?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Use that as fit he was doing Heal skill as well as spell casting"

<OOC> Estivan says, "And yes, if you used a cure spell as a touch attack I think you can crit with them."

Manson seemds to be doing quite a bit better, he's breathing deeper, and generally looking helthier, but not yet awake.

<OOC> Carudan says, "I guess I should roll one more d20 to see if it was crit"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Carudan says, "Well, that answered that question"

<OOC> Estivan says, "You crit.]"

Arden says "Is there anything you can do to wake him up?"

Carudan turns to the nurse. "Would another healing prayer help him wake up, do yousuppose?"

The nurse shakes her head, "No, I was always tought that you need to give the patient plenty of rest. Never to wake him up if he's bleeding out all over the beds and the like..." A second later, there's the sigh from Ferigral, "Move, I'll wake him up..." He hops over to sit down on the cot nextdoor, taking off his boot.

<OOC> Galan says, "Kinky."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody not moving back, give me a fortitude save DC 22."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Carudan says, "26"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

<OOC> Arden says, "11"

<OOC> Estivan says, "14"

You paged Galan with 'Rili nods, "Well I'm one of the validictorians of the enchantment school, and no slouch in the divination field. Pluse I'm the senior member of the Sylvan Unicorn serority."'.

Estivan vomits into the nearest bed pan at the smell.

Carudan stares at Estivan. "Are you all right?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "I hope I guess the effects of failing correctly."

As Ferigral's sock comes off, a truely horrendus stench comes from his sore covered, foot that sends the nurse out of the room like there was a half fiend troll in there, while Manson sits bolt upright, coughing his lungs out.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep, it stinks, BAD!"

Arden runs to the windown and lets his breakfast fly

Carudan says "For Torm's sake, man, put your sock back on before you kill him!"

Estivan vomits again into the bed pan and toss Ferigal the ring of spiffyness, "Put that on now and then give it back

From afar, Galan raises his eyebrows and politely queries "Sylvan Unicorn Sorority?"

Ferigral puts his sock and boot back on, masking the odor as Manson coughs, "LORD! Who stuck the otyugh's butt in my face!!!!!"

You paged Galan with 'It's an organization of women with a tallent for, surpisingly enough Divination and Enchantment magic."'.

Carudan stares at Ferigral. "My apologies... you know what you're doing..."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Estivan scwollingly glares ate Ferigal while he quick take s the ring back(How dirty does Manson look?

Ferigral snaps back, "Well when your sweat is rotting from the inside out, it's definately ain't going to smell like daisies..." He just turns to Carudan and gives him a little nod.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Like he was beatend to a bloody pulp and thrown into a bog."

Estivan slips the ring of spiffyness on Manson's finger, "This should help a bit.

Carudan offers to help Ferigral back to bed

Arden walks back over to Manson "You said you had to warn me. Something about my mother and the Guild. Please tell me so I know what to expect."

Ferigral holds a hand out to halt Carudan, and struggles by himself off to his bed, "I can handle myself..."

Carudan nods. "IS there anything I can get you?"

From afar, Galan nods again, offering his hand "I suppose I've kept you from your studies long enough, Ms. Ulitenousia. Perhaps we'll see each other again later. I certainly look forward to it."

Manson's clothes, although still torn in places, and being a little bloody in places, quickly neatens up, leaving a rather well groomed man. "What? Oh Arden! I'm glad I found you, but..." gives a shifty look around at the others, "I'd like to talk about it in private."

Ferigral mutters, "Nothing."

Estivan takes the ring off and slips it back into his pouch.

You paged Galan with 'She gives him her hand and says, "Nonsense, it is always a pleasure to meet another hansome elf such as yourself."'.

Carudan nods again and turns to look at Manson.

Arden says "These guys know my real name and the fact I was once a theif. They may be able to help if they stay."

Estivan says "And as you can see, Arden dropped the amsk fashion he was wereing. Such is only good for Masquarde balls."

From afar, Galan smiles and lifts her hand to his lips for just a second "Good day and farewell, madam." He departs the library with one last smile.

<OOC> Arden says, "Not true. I put the mask back on when I was stalking the Dean."

Manson lets out a slightly uncertain groan, but says, "Very well, Arden, I know who is holding your mother, and unfortunately, due to a little accident the other night, he also knows about you..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Recon"

Arden says "So they know I am here at the school?"

You paged Galan with 'She waves goodbye. As you go down the hall, you can smell this god awful funk slowly winding it's way down.'.

Estivan says "Speaking of which, Arden I thought we agreed that wereing the mask was more conspicious."

From afar, Galan grimaces and unhappily traces the funk back to it's origin.

Arden shots Estivan a look and turns his attention back to Manson

Manson says, "Not last time I checked, but they know you are in town, and I do not doubt it will take them long to get that vital bit of information. You need to leave! Or they'll come and do much worse to you than what they did to me!

Galan pokes his head inside, asking "Who's been summoning shit elementals?!"

Estivan snorts, "Let them come. I am not afraid of Ruffians.

Arden says "What about my mother? Where is she?"

Carudan says "Maybe you should start at the beginning, sir. Galan, get in here and close the door."

You paged Galan with 'You find the dwarven nurse hanging halfway out the window, making unpleaseant hurling noises. Following the funk you can see that the smell originated from the infermary.'.

Galan hesitates "Do I have too? Shut the door, I mean."

Estivan says "Yes, the wrost of the stench already disapated."

Galan pages: Since I carry my stuff in my bag, can I get an alchemy roll to whip up a 10 second air freshener?

You paged Galan with 'No.'.

Galan comes and closes the door unhappily

Estivan pulls a bottle of perfune from a pocket and start sprinckling its around

Manson says, "I'm sorry, I'm Manson, hailing orginally from Waterdeep where I had a rather... questionable trade in a sort of unconventional shipping company..."

Carudan says "Ah, smuggling?"

Estivan says "I am Estivan Diego, pleased to me you Manson the Smuggler."

Estivan's expression however reavels he is not at all pleased.

Manson says, "And a few other things in that vein, but never murdering... Well something about 20 years ago, things got pretty rough up there, the Night Masks and Fire Knives and such started to muscling into my territory, actually killing my boys out on the docks. So I looked for an alliance with someone... that could help me keep my business running."

Galan has reconnected.

Manson sighs heavily, "I joined with the Zhents, I got to conduct business as usual, and they kept the other's off my back, for a percentage of the products run through. It worked alright, there were a few hicups, but I managed to get things ironed out between us and Manhsoon. That was all until 10 years ago when the shit really hit the fan. That zelot, Fz-unpronounceable wanted to bring me into the fold and all that, I said no, and next thing I know it, he's got this bounty on my pretty little head. I honestly don't know what got up his plated butt, I'm just a diecent smuggler, nothing to be consitered a major threat..."

Galan has partially disconnected.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You still hanging with us Tyson?"

Estivan narrowly glares at Manson, "You worked for the Zhent's?

Carudan ;scratches his arm. "Fzshoul-Fzsh... the high priest of the tyrant is as power-hungry and senseless as his master."

<OOC> Galan is alive!

Arden stays quiet

Manson holds his hands up defense, "I had no choice! It was that, licking them stuck up ex-noble boots, or become a snack for them bloodsuckers..."

Estivan galres, but then nods.

Carudan says "Then it's true, what they say about the night masks?"

Galan says "What do they say about the Night Masks?"

Carudan says "I remember there being rumors, that they weren't mortal men, and that they fed on the living."

Galan asks interestedly "Vampires? Or women?"

Carudan snorts before he can stop himself.

<OOC> Galan says, "Ba da bump!"

Estivan says "Bah, he was using bloodsuckers methorically"

Galan says "Definately women then."

Estivan deadpans, "Women are soulsuckers not bloodsuckers.

Galan says "Souls, blood, money.. Anything they can sink their fangs into."

Manson shakes his head, "No, he's worse, he's been trying to kill me with curses and various demons the could call up out of the Abyss, but luckily for me, I got some wizard training and managed to be too slipery for the big brute. But I know that's not what you were wondering about. Well ever since I went on the run, I kept close tabs on the Zhents and any other organizations they had dealings with. One of them was the Knights of the Shield, who a while ago I found out had a lovely elven bard in their clutches. Your mother Arden..."

Estivan gives Arden a very worried, almost sympathetic look.

Carudan turns to stare at Esitvan, then Arden.

Arden looks angrey "Good. Now I know who I have to kill."

Carudan glances at Arden, then asks Manson, " Where is she, and who's guarding her and why?" The last is directed to Arden.

Galan smiles "Can we help with the killing? And with looting the bodies, of course."

Manson says, "That's a little bit tougher to determine. The man who was in charge of holding your mother defected to the Zhents a while ago, with your mother, for what reason, I don't know. What I DO know is that he has moved up here, out of Shield territory, and sent one of his leiutenants to set up shop here."

Estivan pages: Whatw as the name of the burned brothel again?

You paged Estivan with 'The Sour Pickle.'.

Carudan says "At a brothel named the Sour Pickle, perhaps?"

Estivan pulls out ink, quill and parchemnt then scratches a symbol on a pice of paper, "He wouldn't happen to be involved with this.

Estivan shows Manson the seal of the owners fo the sour pickle.

Manson grunts a bit and nods, "Yes, that's where the trail ended, yes. I didn't get anything like a definate name, but I do know that he's there." He looks at the symbol and mutters, "Odd, seems rather familiar..."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 6 Total: 6

Manson says, "Although I've never seen anything like it before..."

Estivan says "Its should, its partly composes of the Zhent's sigil right here."

Estivan points out that part.

Arden puts a hand on the man shoulder. "Thanks for all the information and finding me to help. You should rest now and heal up."

Manson looks and says, "Oh! I see it now... Odd, I never saw that before..." Turns and puts his hand on Arden's, "Thank you, but please, be careful. These are not the people you should mess about with...

Carudan thinks to himself for a moment. "So, what shgould our next step be?"

Estivan says "Also look here, does this seem familuar," as he points out the Knight's of the SHield Sigil.

Arden says "I can't just sit back and do nothing. It becuse of me my mother is a hostage. It will be me that gets her out."

Manson says, "Yes, a bit, but what are they doing together?"

Carudan puts a hand on Arden's shoulder. "Indeed, but we'll be at your side to help, especially if we're dealing with some sort of Zhent-SHield alliance.

Galan says "Didn't you say that lieutenant was managing the whorehouse?"

Estivan says "You just mentioned a defector from there coming up here, correct? He could be the man behind this front, which is called the Ferrous Mecontile Consortium, or some such rubish/"

Manson says, "Yes goldie, I believe he is, or at least is a regular customer, one of the two. But dark knight, I haven't run across this bit of information before... What is it about?"

Carudan turns to Manson. "Have you ever heard of it, or a group calling itself Iron Merchants? I suspect what ever or who ever it is uses both terms..."

Galan nods to Manson and happily says "Then we should raid the whorehouse!"

Arden says "Maybe not raid but at least stake out. Maybe pretend to be customers to find out what we can."

Estivan says "I haven't the slightest idea, I was hpeing you could tell me. I currently unjustly owe them quite a bit of gold for damages I ddin't cause."

Manson says, "You mean about the fire, you didn't start that?"

Galan says "Fantastic idea, Arden. I volunteer to ah, pretend to be a whorehouse patron. The least I can do."

Estivan says "Arden, you can go there without your mask and Carudan you get a change of cloth and go with him, take Galan along, but I can't be seen there."

Carudan stares at Galan. "I take it chastity isn't a major component of your order?" he says sarcastically.

Galan says "Is there any reason it should be?"

Carudan shakes his head then turns to Estivan. "We may still need you, at the very least because of your knowledge of these Shield knights. A disguise, perhaps?"

Galan addresses Manson "What does this fellow look like?"

Estivan glares in disgust, "Me, a disguse, I am sorry I am far to unqie an distintive to where such.

Manson says, "I never got a chance to lay eyes upon him, all I know is that he's a gnome and he's been in the business for quite a while."

Carudan says "Maybe not... what about a cloak? A couplke of wayward priests of Lathander, interested ina good time?""

<OOC> Galan says, "I knew I should've bought that hat of diguises."

Arden says "A gnome? Hmmmmm the Red Dragon Lady we fought there was seeing a gnome just before we broke in."

Estivan says "I am not going to a brothel disguise as a preist."

Carudan sighs. "I doubt Lathander, Torm or Tyr would mind. It's only so that we can get in there and find this gnome.

Estivan says "Besides when I were a clock my eye glow from under the hood, far too distintive."

Galan shrugs "If we need him, I can send my familiar to fetch him. It's fairly quick."

Arden says "Estivan its a whore house. The probly get all kinds of seedy looking people. No one will notice."

Carudan smiles. "Ah, but my blind friend, you see, rarely has the pleasures ofa soft touch... To keep the light from harming his eyes, he covers them with cloth wrapped around his head..."

Estivan says "It a whore house that will be on hte look out for me."

Carudan shakes his head. "Never mind, it's starting to get a little too... what's the word..."

Galan says "Complicated?"

Carudan says "Exactly."

<OOC> Galan says, "No one took any ranks in disguise, did they?"

Estivan looks at Carudan with even more disgusted, "I am not going ot pretend to be a blind man.

Ferigral says from the corner, "No please, go ahead with it, I would pay to see Estivan in that get up!"

Carudan says "Wait, who says you can't go in there as yourself? I mean, you DO need to speak with the owner, afterr all, about your bill."

Galan says "We could glue some melons to ya, and you could go as our floozy?"

Estivan glares at Ferigal,' If you want to hel[p wizard. Why don

Estivan glares at Ferigal,' If you want to help wizard. Why don't you use some magic to make me less distinctive hmmmmm....

Carudan says "I don't think anyone would buy that he was a floozy, even if he had really big mellons."

Arden fights a laugh

Galan gives Estivan a critical look "No, they wouldn't, would they? He's very.. mannish, isn't he?"

Estivan glares at Galan, "That is an appaling idea.

Carudan says "IT's not one of 'those' sorts of places, is it?"

Ferigral says, "Aw, but I wanted to see them put make up, dress, and melons on you. Where's the fun if I just cast an illusion spell on you?"

Galan says "You get to design the illusion."

Carudan says "You could make him look like a woman?"

Arden says "The Sylvan Unicorns could dress him up nice. The did a good enough job on me."

Carudan clamps his mouth shut.

Estivan says "Illusion, humph. I heard tale of wizard traformoing people. Are you saying you can't do the same..."

<OOC> Carudan says, "We could really use Usha about now... *sigh*"

Estivan looks quite surprise, "What am I sayinging!? I don't even want to go in the first place.

Ferigral waffles, "Yea... I could, but I've mostly been doing it on undead, it'll be something doing it on a warm body again."

<OOC> Estivan says, "I hope that the Sylvian Uncorns don't have anyone who know polymorph..."

Galan says blandly "That could statement could be misinterpeted in so many wrong ways."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "They got a teacher sponsor that does..."

<OOC> Arden says, "If I remeber correctly there are illusionist and Divination experts."

Estivan says "There is no way no how you are going to have me disguised, especally not as a floozy."

Ferigral sighs, "You really want me to do this?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "There is a way to convince him."

Galan says "But you'd look so pretty in a dress!"

Estivan glares at Galan.

Galan smiles back.

Carudan says "You know... it might work. Brothels love an exotic woman, and besides, you're honor-bound to assist Arden."

Ferigral slowly gets to his feet and says, "Alright I can do this, but you'll need a cloak for it, nothing fancy, a bed sheet tied around your neck would do. Need to give it weight and such, you know."

Estivan glares at Carudan mouth agap,"Alreaight I'll do it, but no illsions, those are benneth me.

Estivan says "You'll all owe me though/"

Galan says "We could probably find a teacher with Polymorph Other, I suppose"

Carudan nods.

Carudan shakes his head. "We will need Estivan's fighting ability, something that may not transfer to a new form.

Estivan says "If I am going to do this it has to be perfect. Lets talk to those Sylivan Unicorns and see if they can help."

Galan says "Their valedictorian was in the library a little while ago."

Estivan says "I can fight in any form. Look at usha, being female never hindered her.....what in the nine hells am I saying!"

Arden says "Merlica would help me out in finding you a nice diguise."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Brb"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Ferigral says, "Oh sure, don't trust the evil necromancer who's rotting ass you kicked, who's able to get zombies to pass as normal peasants. Thank you!"

Carudan gestures at Ferigral. "Let's go. We'll need all the help we can get."

Carudan says "Besides, you've probably got a great deal of experience over those "young magelings.""

Ferigral says, "Damn right I do!"

Estivan hands FErigal the Ring of spiffyness first, "Were this and hand it backl to me. You want to make a good impression on hte ladies.

Estivan starts grumbling in his native tounge about this whole mess.

Ferigral takes the ring and looks at it, "I doubt this will do much to improve my animal magnatism against ny normal physique..." Puts he ring on, and once again, looks like a very clean zombie.

Estivan takes it back, "Well, you look better.

Galan looks him over "Are you a Lich, or just.. different?

Ferigral glares at Galan.

Estivan says "Let get this over with, if I am going to were this diguise tehn we are going to have to do it perfectly."

Galan gives Ferigral a quizzical look but drops it. "Allrighty then. Lets get you pretty!"

Estivan galres ar Arden, "Well then Elf, lead the way!

Estivan does't not look pleased at all about this whole situation.

Arden says "If I am to lead the way then who are we taking you to. I know a student that might be able to lead us to a teacher that can help."

Carudan says "Then we'll start there"

Arden leads everyone to Merlica's room and knocks on the door.

Estivan says "You know that Soroity better then rest of us, so then lead us. With them, the teacher and Ferigal hre we can do this right, as my honor demanes it to be!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "He's really not handling this very well is he"

<OOC> Estivan says, "He is a male chovanist. What d you expect."

<OOC> Galan says, "Well, I did offer to let him stay outside and have my familiar contact him if need be"

Ferigral follows everybody to Merlica's door, where she opens up the door as you open up the door, she screams as she lays eyes on a zombie. "Well I've definately had worse..." Merlica says, "What is that doing here!?!?!" she then turns to Arden, "Hey Arden, what's going on?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "But where's the fun in that"

<OOC> Carudan says, "The kinkiest sex of your life!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Please, don't mention Kinky sex during this...."

Arden says "Don't worry about Ferigral he's kind of a freind. Anyways we need to turn Estivan here into a women, but he dosn't want to use illusions to do it. Could you help us out or know someone that can help."

Estivan says "I don't want to do it peiod, but I am honorbound too"

Estivan says "And Illsiouns are below my sesiblities"

Carudan arches and eyebrow, but remains silent.

Merlica continues to give Ferigral warry looks, then says, "Well I know a few Transmutation charms, if you want, I could Alter him a bit, but I don't know why you don't want any illusions?"

<OOC> Galan says, "What race is Merlica?"

Estivan says "Also it needs to be a disguise to infiltrate a place, it has to be perfect, because the people there are looking for me."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Fire gnosi."

Merlica says, "What sort of place?

Galan says "We need to turn him into a woman so we can infiltrate a brothel."

<OOC> Galan says, "Said pokerfaced, too"

Arden looks away like he has no part of going in the borthel

Carudan steps back away from Estivan

Estivan glares at Carudan, "This is not my idea!

Merlica says "Ookay... I think that's a little over my head..."

Galan says "Don't worry, it's an evil brothel."

<OOC> Carudan says, "with evil pie!"

<OOC> Galan giggles "Evil Poontang Pie?"

<OOC> Arden says, "Mmmmmmm evil pie"

<OOC> Galan says, "Or apple?"

Carudan says "I realize it's an odd request, but I really do think it'll make it easier to slip inside."

Merlica says, "I know I won't be able to do that. I could do an illusion, but not a transmutation."

Estivan says "You are a member of the Sylvian Unicorns correct, could any of your sister help or know of someone who could help."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Apple all the way! pootang costs extra"

Ferigral says, "See Estivan, now stop being a baby and just get illusioned already! Geez..."

Estivan stands firm, "No illisons,'

Arden says "An illusion would be the quickest way. Just try not to touch anyone and we should be set."

Carudan pauses "Eh, that would be a little difficult in a brothel."

Ferigral smiles a bit, "Don't worry, I'll make sure nobody will want to touch you."

Arden nods at Ferigral "Not that difficult with are rotting company"

Estivan says "When I am honor bound to do soemthing I am not going to do it a quick half arsed way. It is going to have to be perfect. Tranforming me and having the Unicorn doll me up the the best, nmost foll proof way and the only way the with staisfy my honor."

Galan whispers something to Carudan

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Galan pages: 5 silver says he'll mention enjoying the experience before the night is over."

Carudan whispers back

Estivan pages: BTW, when I go wizard I am going from Transumter sepc with Illsion as one of the banned schools, that explains why he is so agains illsions.

To (Galan, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: I'm not one for betting, but it's a deal. I can stand to lose a few silvers anyway.

Ferigral says, "Well thank you for that Arden, now, get your ass a cloak and we won't have to mess anything with make up." Merlica says, "I CAN'T do that, that's high level spell that I don't know." As she hears about the cloak, she retreats into her room and brings out a black cloak. "Will this do?" Ferigral says, "Perfect!"

Galan says "We could aks one of the professors perhaps?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Poowoo?"

Estivan says "Malady, do you know of anyone who could do that bitof magic?"

Ferigral grumbles, "Why, just because Mr. Fancy here thinks illusions are too far beneath him? BAH! There's a million of you guys around that don't want to take illusions as a school, but I've done more with illusions than you buggers could with evocation!" He takes the cape and drapes it around Estivan's shoulder.

Estivan says "I said no Illsions."

Estivan shrugs off the cape.

Ferigral screams, "Then why did you want me to come with me!?!?!"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 14 Total: 14

Estivan says "I didn't, that was Carudan's idea"

Arden rasis his voice "Damn it Estivan. Quite being so difficult. Your damn screwing around a refusing to use illisons is wasting our time."

Ferigral kicks Estivan in the shin.

Estivan glares at Arden, "It is enough that I agredd to this.

Estivan doesn't feel it.

Ferigral steams off back to the infermary.

Galan sighs and adresses Merlica "Which faculty member would be able to cast the spell? So we can just get this over with?"

Arden says "You know what to hell with this. You are either going to help us or your not. Either way its time to go. My mother needs to be saved."

Carudan sighs and shakes his head. "I'll just go apologize to Ferigral . I'll be back in a miunte, and please have soemthing figured out by then.

Carudan walks after Ferigral.

Estivan says "There's not open this early."

Merlica watches the little hissy fit, then says, "Well there's Yuriel, she's my teacher in Transmutation, she might be able to do it.

Galan says "Thank you, where is she?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Actually it is open this early, there's just that not much nudity now."

To (Galan, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: smokin_joe Carudan jogs after Ferigral. Does he catch up with him before they reach the infirmary?

Estivan says "Thank you, could you help provid a get up that would be appropiat for what we are planning?"

Merlica thinks for a bit, "You might want to try her office, it's upstairs, four doors to the left."

You paged Carudan with 'Yes you do.'.

Galan gives her a charming smile "Again, our thanks." He looks to the others "Shall we?"

Galan pages: Can I roll diplomacy to make her knees weak with my sexiness? ;)

Estivan says "Yes, lets get this over with. Thank you malady for you time."

To (Galan, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: I'm sorry, I figured that Estivan would see sense after a while.

Merlica smiles and waves you all goodbye, keeping into the doorway until you're gone.

To (Galan, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: whoops, gotta mreset that...

Estivan gives her a formal bow and follows the others.

Carudan pages: He says to Fergral

Arden calms down a bit "Thank you Merlica. Remember I still have that date you wanted."

You paged Carudan with 'Ferigral says, "Well I hope so, but I wouldn't hold my breath for that. That man is a total aragant ass. I would like to get my hands at some graveyard or something..."'.

Merlica says, "I wouldn't forget it..."

Arden gives her a smile "I'll have to collect on it when this is all done" runs to catch up ot the others.

Carudan pages: Carudan smiles. "Maybe another time. Is there anything I can do for you before I go back?"

You paged Carudan with 'Yea, give that black bastard a swift kick to the head for me!"'.

Galan goes upstairs.

Carudan pages: I imagine he'll receive something even more effective during this mess. Take it easy," Carudan says, as he turns back around to Merlica's room.

You get up to the office and there is someone in there, a rather fit woman grading a few papers, she looks up and says, "Hello?"

You paged Carudan with 'When he does, make sure to tell me all about it then?"'.

Galan says "Hello, we need you to Estivan <gesture at Estivan> into a woman so that we can infiltrate an evil brothel. It's very important. Will you please help us?"

Carudan pages: Of course! Assuming you don't hear all about it first." With a final wave Carudan returns to Merlica's room.

Estivan says "A human woman of Tehtyrian decent to be secific, it is for a disgusie that needs to be perfect."

Estivan says "Are at least make my draconic nature less drastic."

<OOC> Galan says, "I love a gamers ability to calmly and rationally explain things that are neither calm nor rational."

Estivan says "If you are wondering I owe the brothel a large some of gold."

Galan turns a sudden spate of giggles into a loud cough

Estivan's voice is calm, but the rest of him is nervious pissed and determined.

<OOC> Galan hands Estivan a shovel.

Yuriel gives you all the Look, "Ookay... so you want me to turn you into a girl? You know you could just talk to Miss Qu'fovel about this stuff..."

Galan says "Really? Merlica didn't mention her."

Estivan says "No illsiouns, such from of magic is bentheth my sesniblities"

Arden says "Isn't Qu'fovel an illusion teacher."

She says, "Yes, she is, one of the best out there."

Carudan pages: Merlica points me to Yuriel's office, I take it?

Estivan says "I am already honorbound to do a task I dislike, so I am not going to do it by add in anohter things I dislike."

Galan says "Unfortunately Estivan refuses to accept an illusion. So transmogrifaction it must be"

You paged Carudan with 'Yes.'.

Carudan knocks on teh door to Yuriel's office

Galan opens it.

Yuriel says, "Ah good discion, now you want me to change you into some floozy so you can get in the door. Or would you rather like the old horny lady? Come in!"

Carudan walks in. "Sorry i'm late."

Estivan says "I'd prefer soemone my own age."

Floozy it is!

Yuriel, "Alright, now let's see, for this spell cast... I'll need some recompinsation. About 400 gp for components and wand waving you know.

Carudan arches an eyebrow. "Uh, I was curious. Changing form could cause some discomfort, right?"

Estivan hands her 4 50p onxyes, 10 platnium and 100 gold, " Would this be aceptible?

Yuriel says, "Yea, expecially if it's your first time, but you get used to it with time."

Estivan says "We have soem time. I do have to find proper attire."

Carudan nods. "Then, won't Estivan have to uh, shed his clothing, to ah, not get potentially hurt?"

Galan raises an eyebrow

She takes the cash, holding up the onxyes to the the light, "Yea this will do. Yes, I'll get this done now, just stand back and I'll get this done for you. Now when you are done with this, come back as soon as possible."

Estivan eyes widen, as he did thing of that part.

Carudan shrugs his shoulders at Galan. "Well, it was something I wondered about."

Arden waits a little impatient

Galan pats Carudan on the shoulder "When we're less busy, I'll have the birds and bees discussion with you my friend."

Carudan glares at Galan. "No need. I already know the basics."

Carudan turns to Yurivel. "Should we leave until the transformation is finished?

Galan nods with a friendly smile "Good for you, then."

Yuriel begins casting, causing Estivan to turn into a tall, lovely looking, human with raven black human. "There you go, have a nice day."

Galan applauds "I need to learn that spell someday."

Estivan says in a nice alto, "Thank you malady.

Carudan stares. "That was it?"

"Your welcome."

Estivan says "Alright, now lets find me some proper attire. Mans clothes may suit Usha, but I am going to ware proper ladies attire."

Estivan glares at Arden, "Could your lady freind help in that depatment.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Arden says "She might be able to. Lets go and find out."

Arden leads they way back to Merlica's

Carudan blinks once or twice, not quite accepting what he's seeing. "Technically, a proper lady's attitre, as you put it, wouldn't really fit in a brothel.

Estivan says "Better then my usally attire if it is to be a disgusise."

Galan says "You'll need a name."

Carudan says "Vanesti?"

You all find that Merlica does have a very wide selection of clothes and can neigh get what you need.

Estivan starts to walk, but isnntead stummbles a bit, "Gods, my hips feel weird and this thigns on my chest change my balance.

Carudan stares. "You know, we can go back and get this removed, rather than wait for you to realign your balance."

Estivan mutters, "This feel too weird.

Estivan says "No, we are doign this."

Estivan press on to down stairs.

Galan follows, amused.

Carudan follows, slightly grossed out and regretting he said anything.

Estivan says "Vanesti sounds to Masculine, Vanesta sounds better."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Go ahead and describe what you're putting on."

Galan pats Carudan on the shoulder "Don't worry, mate. It could be worse."

<OOC> Estivan says, "So where FF through getting the clothes? k, basicly she is going to find a dress worthy of a noblewoman,but on the sleazy side. She is goign t were her Mithrial shirt under it all and hide her scimtar and dirk in the skirts."

<OOC> Estivan says, "The colors of the dress will hopefully be in shades of blue and greem/"

Carudan stares at Galan. "Don't tempt the Gods. They love little invitations like that."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It'll take a full round to take out the scimitar when you get into a fight. Alright, you got plenty of blue, but barely enough green."

Galan grins "I know. But hey, we're adventurers? And its not like we'll end up infiltrating the seven thousandth six hundreth and 28th plane of Hell. Now that was a BAD SCENE

Estivan pratices walkign around in the dress as a lady, muttering stuff like "How can women handle this stuff and make it look so easy and gracefull?

<OOC> Galan says, "Stupid caps lock"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Heading out?"

Carudan says "It's a good thing Usha isn't here to see this...""

Arden says "Are you ready know Estivan?"

Estivan pages: I bwet I am going to have to make K(N&R) Rolls for proper feminine ettiquette to pull this off.

Estivan walks up to Arden, "I am are you redy with your alternate attire?

Arden use the ring of Chameleon to take the blue tint out of his skin and change his hair from brown to blonde.

Carudan says "We should go in two separate groups, so we don't attract too much attention."

Galan says "True. Who wants to go with me?"

Estivan says "Add Golden tint to your skin Arden."

Estivan cursties, "If you don

Carudan says "I'll go with Galan. It looks less odd if two half-dragons enter together, rather than two seperate parties with a half-dragon in each."

Arden puts in the gold "What ever you do, do not call me Arden there. If the guild has men there they will know the name.

Estivan cursties, "If you don't mine your eminance, but could you escourt me?

Arden says "The three of you could go. I can go in alone."

Carudan shakes his head. "You've never been in a brothel, have you."

Carudan nods. "Good idea. What's our story?"

Estivan says "Well, I am playing the part of a lady in waitingout for soem unsual fun."

Estivan says "And no, our last trip to the pickel was my first entering of a brethel"

Arden says "WHat do you mean story. Its a brothel. Your there for the women."

Carudan says "It explains so much...""

Carudan says "So, Me and galan, then you, then Estivan?"

Estivan glares at Carudan, "What do you mean aby that?

Carudan turns to Estivan. "You don't know a thing about what happens in a brothel, or the type that go there, men or women.

Estivan glares at Carudan, "I am a noble of a very well respected house, of course not.

Carudan says "at moust, you'll appear to be a dumb handmaiden who went in for a lark. At worst, you're story will encourage thugs to show the 'lady" what really goes on in there.""

Estivan glares at Carudan, "Then how shoudl I go as mister know it all.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Alrighty, if everything is sorted out, you're on your way to the Sour Pickle. Describe how you're going in and I'll tell you what's going on in there."

Carudan thinks for a moment. "What about this: You're a merchant's daughter, same story, here on a lark. I'll be the bodyguard your father has hired to keep an eye on you. I don't think it's a good idea, obviously, but because you're the boss of sorts, I let you do it, as long as I'm there to keep an eye on things.

Estivan says "Very well then."

Galan says "Then Arden and I shall go as normal adventurers looking for fun, then?"

Carudan says "I'll jsut grab some gloves, and a mask to cover my face."

Arden says "That sounds good. If you can find any information about an elven bard named Tessa thats my mother."

Estivan says "Borrow Arden's."

Carudan says "With my features and my head hidden, along with my hands, I should call attention to myself, away from you."

Estivan says "And with the way I'll act, it would seem your are jsut indimateing hired help."

Estivan smiles wickedly.

Carudan says "Exactly"

Carudan frowns as Estivan smiles.

Estivan says "Now, Brutus, hurry uup and get your mask and glove. Father pays you far too much for you to be a slow oaf."

Galan snickers "Come then, we've a brothel to invade!" He heads down the street happily, cloak flapping in a light wind.

Arden goes with Galan

Estivan whispers, "If you just grunt and mildly curse, you

Estivan whispers, "If you just grunt and mildly curse, you'll do the roll perfectly.

Estivan sckreaches, "I said hurry up and get you mask and gloves Brutus, you lazy lout!

Carudan takes a deep breath, grabs gloves and mask, then mutters "I know how play the heavy. You just keep from attacking the first man that takes a grab at your ass."

As you go into the Sour Pickle, things have calmed down a bit since you last came here. There's more gambling and gasumption than actual stripping, but there is still plenty of that to go around, particularly of the elven kind.

Carudan suits up, then follows Estivan-Vanesta, glaring.

Estivan glares at arudan, "Yu'll have to do the same now move it.

Estivan thne leaves with Carudan actly like a spoiled merchantes daughter and her bodyguard.

Galan thwumps down into a chair, looks for a bar maid and says "Beer me, beer wench!"

Arden sits at the table "Make that two beers."

Estivan enters the brothel, "Brutus, find me a table!

A rather stacked dwarven lady comes over in a revealing chain shirt, "Hey there, what can I get you young master?"

Carudan stomps after "Vanesta," looking around, glaring at the room silently.

Carudan looks for a table.

There's a table over by the rulesque wheel and one over by where a male sun elf is shaking his groove thing.

Estivan says "Hurry upyou lazy oaf. I swear father spent too much good silver on you. It hard to find good help I suppose."

Galan gives her a toothy grin "Beer and pretzels, if you would be so kind."

Carudan leads "Vanesta" to the table near the ruleque, grumbling."

Estivan direct "Brustus " to the one near the male Elf.

The bar wench nods and heads off to get the orders.

Arden eyes all the female elfs in the room.

Carudan grimaces. "You'd rather sit here, ma'am," he grunts

Estivan sigh, "Your Right brutus, father did tell me not to stand too close to such beings.

There are 3 strippers, a croupier, and like 8 pattrons in the room. They don't look that suspicious.

Estivan goes to the table Brutus recomends.

Carudan sits once "Vanesta" sits down, one eye on the miss, one eye scannning the room.

The bar whench comes by with 3 beers and a bowl of pretzeles, that'll be one gold and two coppers, please.

Estivan shrieks percingly, "Serving Wench service here please!

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody scanning the room for something suspicious roll spot, DC 20"

Galan passes over the cash "Why thankee ma'am." He takes a gulp "It may seem a bit of an odd question, but do you see many gnomes in here?"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

Carudan winces convincingly

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

<OOC> Carudan says, "14"

<OOC> Galan says, "23"

<OOC> Arden says, "27"

<OOC> Estivan says, "8"

She laughs, 'All the time! That's sorta who we cater too. Why we got Brunhilda downstairs... Plus the 3 silver pickles.

<OOC> Carudan says, "It's a good thing we're the distraction..."

You paged (Galan, Arden) with 'At the bar you see two half ogres sitting there, nursing drinks, one is left handed, the other is right. They seem to be waiting for something.'.

Galan nods and tips his beer to her "Well, thanks anyways, m'dear."

Elemental arrives from the Gaming Area.

Elemental has arrived.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hello Elemental!"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Hi. Lurking."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Hey Paul. You Missed a funny thing."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Join us... we've made a new man out of Estivan..."

The serving wench goes over to Estivan's table, "What can I get you?"

Galan pages: Are the strippers hot?

Carudan says "What do you have?"

Elemental pages: They said that, I read 'sex change' at first.

Carudan looks up and down the wench

You paged Elemental with 'I swear, it's temperary, and only cosmetic.'.

Estivan says "Yes, I'll have a glass off your finest wine and Brutus here will have some of your cheapest rutgut."

"You want the bottle?"

Elemental pages: That's what, four times and counting?

You paged Elemental with 'Yes. I did everything I could to stop it.'.

You paged Galan with 'Of course, that's what they're there for.'.

Estivan glares at Brutus, "Remember twhat Fatehr told you oaf. I am to do ordering you are to protect me., "then she looks at the watress, "Yes, the bottle, if tis not too much, I am on an allowance.

Carudan shakes his head. "You Father said no drinking' when on duty.

To (Galan, Smokin_Joe), Elemental pages: Just as well John isn't here.....

Estivan says "Pooh, that's right. Watter for him then."

Carudan grumbles, glaring at "Vanesta"

She nods and goes off to get the order.

Galan gives the strippers a speculative look "Hmm.. Wonder what the going rate of a lapdance is.."

Arden watches the bar. Waiting.

Estivan pouts, "But you are so amusing when you are drunk Brutus.

Carudan grumbles under his breath.

To (Galan, Smokin_Joe), Elemental pages: What happened, anyway?

After several minutes, the bar whench comes out with a bottle of wine and gives it to Estivan, "3 gold please."

Estivan starts looking around at both the male and female strippers.

Estivan reaches into her petticoat and retrives 3 gp and hands it to her.

To (Smokin_Joe, Elemental), Galan pages: We're infiltrating the Brothel. Estivan insisted on a non illusion disguise. Not quite sure about why it's as a female, but..

Carudan glares at the wench. "Where's her glass?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "What sort of strippers you looking for?"

Estivan says "Yes, you forgot the glass? Do you expect me to drink out of the bottle?"

She pulls out a glass from the folds of an apron, gives it a buff down, and puts it on the tabel.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Sexy female ones prefferibly. Race don't matter, though the more beutiful and exotic the better."

Estivan says "Brutus, if you would do the honors!."

From afar, Galan is keeping 1 eye on the ogres

Carudan grabs the glass, leans it over to glass and lets a tiny trickle fall in before tipping it back upright.

Galan flags down the waitress

Estivan glares, "Brutus, father told you I can get as tippsy as I want, put more in!

They do have a tiefling air gnosi you thought would be physically impossible, but is very seductive, there's an ogre that's giving a gnome his money's worth, there are a set of human twins that definately had some magical modification, plus a trio of nimble halflings.

The waitress comes back to Galan.

Carudan says "I wasn't paid to deal with you plastered." He fills the glass full of wine as he says this. "If you do something stupid...""

From one of the doors behind the bar comes a young gnome that goes over to the half ogres. The two lean over and start discussing things, while the gnome seems rather worried.

Galan addresses the waitress "How much do lap dances go for?"

Estivan looks between the tielfing and the AIr Gensi, "Who knew half breeds coudl be so beutiful. Brustus, my fatehr doesn't pay your to think, he pays you to make sure I don't do anythign stupid. I did promise to give you a bonus if you did everything I asked.

Galan leans back casually, trying to listen to the gnome and ogres while speaking with the waitress

Estivan starts takeing sips of the wibne.

Arden walks up to the bar to get another beer. Hoping to catch some of the conversation.

Carudan mutters quietly "ain't worth this crap..."

Carudan drops his elbow on the table, and leans his head on his fist, still watching.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Listen checks, Galan & Arden."

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Arden says, "19"

Estivan pouts over her glass, "Brutus, you would still be in the Naskul mines if it weren

Estivan pouts over her glass, "Brutus, you would still be in the Naskul mines if it weren't for Father.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Why would they want to dig for Naskul?"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Galan says, "24, and did she ever mention how much lap dances are?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er Nashkel/"

Carudan mutters to himself some more, keeping his eyes open and his mouth shut.

<OOC> Estivan says, "The mines with the kobolds in baulder's gate."

Estivan contiues looking around, particularly at teh planetouch but eye open for anything susptious while drinking the wine quickly.

Estivan finishes the glass, "Refill Brut.

Carudan tips the wine over, watches the wine fill the glass, watches the hand put the wine back on the table.

Estivan starts looking, listening and drinking again.(rolls?)

Carudan keeps one eye on "Vanesta" with the other glancing appreciatively at teh stirppers.

You paged (Arden, Galan) with 'But I didn't know he was one of them, I swear! Besides, I don't have the muscle to take down a half-dragon!" the gnome says. One of the ogres says, "What about that Frost Giant you got down stairs, I'm sure she could stomp one of them good..." "Brunehilde is an ENTERTAINER! She brings in all the gnomes and halfling freaks out there that want a real thrill, if I paid her to knock down doors and stuff, she'd FORCE me to pay her double what I'm already paying!" "No matter," The other, that seems a little calmer, "Did you get what he needed?" The gnome sqirms a bit under his gaze, "No, they got away before I could get it, but I made sure to get our profits back, assuredly!"'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Not yet."

Estivan says "Looks the that Air gensi Brut, I wish I coudl move like that."

Carudan snorts, mumbling "Yeah, you WISH."

Estivan pouts, "Ya so...' then points out the teilinf, "Look at her, I bet you that she has some succubus in her..

Carudan rolls his eyes, mumbling to himself "you'd know, being part Balrog and all..."

She notices the extra attention you're giving her and saunters a big over, leaning down asking in a voice like an evil wind, "So little girl, you want to be naughty also?"

Estivan glares at "Brustus, "Hush up, you very well know I didn't get any of that taint.

Carudan smiles, but says "No she doesn't."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Carudan frowns "So bugger off."

Estivan pouts, "Hush up you", then looks at the Tefling, "I may or I may not.

Carudan growls.

Estivan says "WHat do you think you can show me?"

Arden goes back to his table still with an ear out for conversation from the gnome and ogres.

From afar, Galan thinks to Vree "Follow <gnome's image> when he leaves the building. Be stealthy."

Estivan sipps at her wine.

Carudan says "Nuthin'"

You paged (Arden, Galan) with 'The first half ogre snears, "I'd like to see how, she promised bunch of high magic stuff that we could only get again if we raid the college, and da boss don't want to do that..." He says, "I assure you, you'll get a good price for the mess they done. Plus something you would like to know..." He passes the ogres a note that they stick in their pockets. "Alright, but if he don't like it, we'll have to come back again," he says brushing off a leather case holding maul, "And you wouldn't like that..." At that they finish their drinks and leave the bar.'.

Estivan says "Hush you, Daddy said I could see what I wanted."

Carudan says "He said you could get your ass drunk, not that you could play real nice with the other girls."

She says, "Well for the right amount of gold, I'll give your soul a tarnish you'll love for the rest of your life..." The last with a bit of a hiss.

Estivan pouts, "As Brutus here would says, my soul would need a polish ratehr then a tarnish......

"Come, she's a big girl and can make her own desicions. That is unless you want me all to yourself..." running a hand up and down Carudan's veil.

Galan gives Arden a questioning look and jerks his head at the departing ogres

Arden nods and gets up to shadow the ogers.

The two half ogres leave the gnome there rather worried as he heads back into the room.

Carudan grabs the woman's arm, pulling her down so her face is level with his. "Maybe later," he whispers. "I'm on duty."

Carudan squeezes her hand, then releases it.

"Hmm, like to play rough, I can do that, but it'll cost you a little extra..."

You paged Arden with 'Give me a stealth chek.'.

Estivan sips her wine covertly smirking at Carudan.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

Carudan smirks. "I play however ruff you want it," he hisses. "AFTER BUS'NESS, O'COURSE."

Galan waits for the dwarf to answer

Arden pages: 27

<OOC> Carudan says, "Damn shift key's struck again!"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden is the wind."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Arden's a Ninja!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "He is one with the bush!"

<OOC> Arden says, "Of course. Was there ever a doubt"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Uh, let's pretend I didn't say that..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "While his victum is one with the shroom and other bush"

You paged Arden with 'The two half ogres make no attempt at stealth, bumping into people in their way until they go into an old blacksmithery that's being renovated at the moment.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "So, do I ever get lap dance? ;)"

Arden pages: Arden gets to where he can stay hiden and see inside.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Only if you ask REAL nice"

You paged Galan with 'Vree follows the gnome who goes into the back, figgitng and pacing back and forth, muttering, "I hope that half dragon bastard will pay up..."'.

You paged Arden with 'Nother stealth roll.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Sure, who were you looking for to give it?"

<OOC> Galan says, "I'll go with one of the twins."

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Arden pages: 15

<OOC> Estivan says, "Does the Tielfing wander off?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No she doesn't."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Why settle for jsut one?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Cause I'm a Medium sized critter and I only have one lap"

The twins head over to Galan's table and say, "So you want some special service?" "Or do you want EXTRA special service?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "They can take turns."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The girls in Final Fantasy 5 did it 3 at a time."

Galan raises an eyebrow "What kind of extra special service?"

<OOC> Arden says, "I swear if that phone rings one more time. Grrrrrr"

Estivan keeps looking at the Tielfing, "Could you plese go back to your stage, you're blocking my view of the hadsom Elf there.

The Tiefling gives a little snort, "Very well, if you need me, I'll be waiting..." she heads back to her stage.

Carudan leers at the tiefling. "Say, how long you workin' tonight?"

They says, "Well that depends on what you want done. We can make it better, I assure you..."

Galan raises the other eyebrow "Sounds interesting. Shall we find someplace a bit more secluded and talk business?"

She says, "I'm a creature of the night darling, I don't go to bed until the sun comes up..."

"Of course" they lead you arm in arm going to a back room.

Carudan smiles. "Then I'll see ya tonight, eh?"

Estivan whispers to Carudan when the Tiefling leaves, "That woman was makeing me feel strange...Wher'es Usha when I need to wish her a question.

Galan pages: (Unless they turn into she demons intent on ripping me to pieces, both of them. One after the other, Maybe both at once. Leading off with a happy sigh and a prayer "This act I dedicated to my lord of trickery, mischief and general goings on, the great god Akadi!") F2B?

You paged Arden with 'You can sneak into the place unnoticed besides knocking over a bucket, but you manage to fund another hiding place before they investigate. "Damn Trysums... all over the place..." "I don't know, I think they're cute." As they go into another room shutting the door behind them.'.

You paged Galan with 'The cost will be 500 gp for both of them, but other than that, yes F2B.'.

Arden pages: Arden puts an ear to the door to have a listen at whats going on.

Galan pages: (Right-o)

Carudan whispers "Strange? I think most people call it lust."

Galan eventually comes back happy and well ruffled, taking his seat once again.

From afar, Galan thinks to Vree *Anything good happen while I was distracted?*

Estivan whispers and blushes, "I guess this is how women feel it, its strange.

Estivan finishes off this glass of wine, "Refill brut.

Carudan begins to get uncomfortable. "Yeah, well... let's never mention this again."

She nods to Carudan and gets back to work.

Carudan quickly pours off a glass of wine.

Estivan starts drining it more quicly then before.

<OOC> Carudan says, "You can cut the awkward sexual tension with a knife!"

You paged Galan with '*Yea, he is at his desk with a dagger in his fingers, muttering about what a mistake it was leaving and how his uncle is going to kill him.*'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yep."

Carudan leans over and whispers "Why don't you go home and I'll keep investigating

Galan pulls out his book and writes a very glowing review of the Sour Pickle.

Estivan whispers, "No, I'll stay. You can say this is rather....educational.

<OOC> Galan says, "Which way is it to the gnome's room?"

Carudan wishes he'd accepted that rotgut...

<OOC> Galan says, "The evil one. Not the room of any prostitute gnome's room"

<OOC> Elemental says, ""I'll have a short.""

Estivan whispers, "What, I was jsut saying I may have grossly underestimated a woman lot in life that's it.

Estivan drains her wine.

Carudan whispers back "Well duh. Women lust as heatedly as any man. I coulda told you that."

Estivan says "Refill Brut."

Elemental Arden= You can hear inside an elderly man talking, "You mean he didn't even get the book!?!? It was a done deal, only my idiot of an uncle could be so incompitent..." "Yea, but he gave me this." You can hear the ruffling of paper and a few seconds later you ear an evil snicker, "Yes, this is useful, almost forgive him for this. That blue bastard has been evading us fo so long, it'll be good to have him back into the fold..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan, fortitude DC 22."

Estivan whispers back,"Not jsut that, otehr things.

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

Carudan raises his eyebrow. "I'll have to stop you, ma'am. Boss said tipsy, not wasted."

Estivan is not even tipsy in the bit!

<OOC> Estivan says, "That's 27"

Estivan says "Hush you, I'll tell you when I am tipsy. Refill."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The door the gnome went into is behind the bar."

Carudan grumbles, earnestly for once, and refills

Arden pages: Arden swallows hard as he leaves the blacksmith shop. Outside he takes note of the location of the shop and goes back to the whore house.

Estivan whispers, "For one, that thing about women haveing a weaker constiution is coswallop.

Estivan sips at the wine.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It's not because you're a woman, it's just because you got a stomach designed to hold acid that could melt a Buick!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "No need to tell him that, though."

<OOC> Estivan says, "I know, estivan comes to the wrong conculstion"

<OOC> Galan says, "Buick slushies"

Carudan whispers. "Well, they do give birth, after all. Painful thing, it is."

Arden enters the whore house again and takes his seat at the table.

Galan says quietly "How'd it go?"

You paged Arden with 'Give me another Stealth check.'.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 2 Total: 2

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

Galan pages: (There a window in that gnome's room?)

Arden pages: 12

Estivan whinces and whispers, "Your right...

You paged Galan with 'No.'.

Estivan the goes looking at teh Air Gensi and sipping at her wine, "She is sooo graceful isn't she Brut?

You paged Arden with 'You go unoticed down the street.'.

Carudan grunts "And flexible..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Any more acts show up?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Arden, you typing or just ignoring me? ;)"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Waiting for Arden to say something."

<OOC> Arden says, "I didn't see post sorry. Give me a minute"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Need a PC Proddin Stick?"

Arden says "Not good. That gnome sold me to those ogers and there boss."

You paged Galan with 'Vree says *The gnome's coming out!*'.

Galan says quietly "Gnome's in the room behind the bar. No windows. My familiar says he's coming out, though."

Arden nods "He isn't the threat anymore. The ones with my name are though."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Any new exotic female strripers arrive?"

Galan nods "What do you want to do? Go and beat some heads?"

The gnome comes out of the back room and starts to head towards the gambling section when he stops and looks at Carudan. "Wait a sec..." Then his eyes go wide as he runs back to the back room, "It's him! He's here to tear my hide appart!" From the other side of the room you can hear various loud footsteps barreling down on you.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And we'll end it there."

Estivan says "What, you con't mean Brutus?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "1000 exp. all around and vote for the point!"

Arden pages: Carudan

<OOC> Elemental says, "Well, that's the most exhaustive and thorough investigation scene I've ever seen in any game, ever."

Estivan pages: Carudan

<OOC> Galan says, "Sweet! Just a 3,900 exp to go!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "I KNEW that was gonna happen!"

<OOC> Galan says, "Yes, I can definately say those twins weren't involved in any crimes."

Carudan pages: Galan

<OOC> Galan says, "Maybe we should've transgendered Carudan too.."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Wha!?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And Carudan gets the 250 exp!"

<OOC> Arden says, "I don't think Carudan could handle it."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "How'd you like tonight?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Fun. Anytime you make somemone switch gender's is fun."

<OOC> Arden says, "Slow but it picked up at the end"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Well, the first few times...."

<OOC> Galan says, "It was.. definately odd. I think losing Usha(the token voice of reason) is going to end making a mess.."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Good point. It'smy first time though, so now I've gotten it out of my system"

<OOC> Galan says, "Joe, we need to recruit someone to be the voice of reason.. Lord knows Estivan isn't at all, Arden is too quiet, Carudan too nice, and Galan will just egg them on."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Good, very good. I have only 685to go til 7th lvl."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I've sown my wild, gender-transforming oats..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I'm talking with a couple of people about it. I'll tell you when they get a character going."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yea, I was hoping to have the fight this session, but what're you going to do."

<OOC> Galan has yet to cast a single spell "But that Improved Familiar is waaaay useful."

<OOC> Arden says, "Okay time to go. See ya next week. Later"

<OOC> Estivan says, "SO know one can go one any longer?"

Arden has disconnected.

<OOC> Estivan says, "N/M that thought. So guys, what did you think?"

Elemental has disconnected.

<OOC> Galan says, "We're not going to convert to 3.5, are we Joe?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Other than the damage reduction thing, no."

<OOC> Estivan says, "What"

<OOC> Galan says, "Whats the DR changes?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "What's new with 3.5?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "We talked about it. Splitting DR into magic and special material."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Not sure, but if I ever get some money I'll probably pick it up. You know, so I have an actual phb..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, well it's not too different from what I hear, although I might pick it up to see how they fixed the Ranger and Barbarian."

<OOC> Galan says, "What sucks is that theres a spell that essentially changes your familiar into an improved familiar for a small exp cost. Which means the feat is now useless :P"

<OOC> Estivan says, "I might pick it up because the bindinmg my my PHB is broke."

<OOC> Galan says, "They needed fixing?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Ranger, most definately, Barbarian needs that damage reduction sooner for it to be any use."

<OOC> Galan says, "What was wrong with Ranger?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Well.. other than whats ALWAYS been wrong with them"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Exactly."

<OOC> Galan says, "Oh, you mean that dorky uber-two-weapons-at-once-with-spellcasting-badass-nature-warriors-in-green-tights issue is being fixed?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes, and the suckyness."

<OOC> Galan says, "I still want Anti Paladin to be an official class. *sigh*"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I still say you should have paladin depenant on your god's alignment like clerics."

<OOC> Galan says, "Totally."

<OOC> Galan says, "It's just another sign of the favoritism Good gets in the D&D setting. Like Red Dragons being wussier than Gold Dragons."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "They are? I thought they were fairly equal."

<OOC> Galan says, "I'm pretty sure their stats, spell abilities, breath weapons ect are slightly weaker than a gold's."

<OOC> Galan says, "I might be thinking of 2nd ed though."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Red and golds are fairly equal."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No, I know breath weapons and stats are equal to gold. Although I think a polymorph self should be standard for all dragons of juvinile age."

<OOC> Galan goes to check

<OOC> Estivan says, "Gold are just dlightly better then reds."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "In spell abilites, yes."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Other than that, equal."

<OOC> Estivan says, "I meant stats wise."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Later guys"

Estivan has disconnected.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Bye!"

<OOC> Galan says, "Adios folks"

Galan has disconnected.

**************************************

Qui docet, discit.

- He who teaches, learns.

********** OGR Disconnected **********


MAIL: Mailbox purged.