Logfile from Online Gaming Rescourse.


<OOC> Galan says, "Blah. When I start taking Mystic Theurge, then you'll see the power of the water cooled, belt fed, Mana Cannon! Bwahahahaha!"

Last session we had the interogation of the gnome proitor of the Sour Pickle, sheeding light on to some sort of criminal organization coming in to this sleepy little college town. Now our brave gnome stabbers are soldiering off to seek the head of this crime ring!

Arden growls on the way to the smith shop "Rember, I want Durimas alive. The rest you can all kill."

Galan finishes chanting "Shall I send my familiar ahead to scout? I'd rather not be surprised, eh?"

Estivan glares at this, "Don't stab this opne like you did the last, taking my most excellent bluff to a level I never attended. After this be and you will hvae words.

Arden give Estivan the don't fuck with me now look

Galan sighs and addresses the gust of wind "Go into the building and check things out, ok? Don't let yourself be seen. Report back to me."

Estivan says "I did say later. not lets find you mother and kick her kidnappers' collective arses."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er not=now"

The little gust of air lets out a little "Dur, doo. Whooooo!" and zips out to scout the area.

Galan raises a hand "Chill for a minute."

You paged Carudan with 'You still with us?'.

Estivan just hisses in pain as "chilling" is causing his nice bruised and cuts to hurt more.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Arden waits quietly for Galans gust of wind to report back

<OOC> Galan says, "Oh, boo hoo hoo. Arden and I were nearly gutted and we're not bitching like schoolgirls with a scraped knee, now are we?"

You paged Galan with 'You get a vision of a big smithery being built out of a smaller smithery. There are exposed beams, lumber, and stone laying about waiting to be put into place. Several places to hide for sniping or sneaking in. From the outside there doesn't seem to be much activity, but inside you can see a light on inside.'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Like I said he's a arrogent prick."

From afar, Galan instructs Vree to investigate.

Carudan pages: Yeah, but because I have no idea what's going on, I don't want to say or do anything yet. I'm a bit uncomforatble going in blind, so to speak. Al mailed me the log, so I'll probably be scanning that for a bit

Galan closes his eyes and hmmms "Not much activity. There're a couple good places for sneaking in. I think only one or two people are in there, as there is just one light. Vree is going to investigate it."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Beside, he was less then a hour or so ago acting like a pampered little princess and is still rather pissed about that."

<OOC> Galan says, "Losing your pet vagina is a hard blow, I know. But hey, you can always get another."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Pissed about being the hick, not losing her parts."

<OOC> Estivan says, "er chick."

The All-Purpose Vending Machine spits out a bottle of Mojo, which Estivan catches and drinks quickly. Estivan's body glows with the powerful mojo.

You paged Galan with 'Inside there's an office that seems to have been fully finished. It's not too lavish, but finely done, felt covered desk and oak file cabinents. There is also a steamer trunk in the back, the only bit that isn't done is a hole where a wall safe will eventually go. Inside there is a gnome checking over some paperworks, and there are two half-ogres standing about, working on their intimidation techniques.'.

Galan pages: They the only people in there?

You paged Galan with 'Hard to do construction at night.'.

Galan pages: How many entrances/exits for that room?

Estivan crosses his arms and starts tapping his foot in extrem impatience.

<OOC> Galan says, "The ST types slowly, Estivan."

<OOC> Estivan says, "I know, but my character is impatient"

<OOC> Galan says, "IC this is just taking a few seconds. Ooc.. is different"

<OOC> Estivan says, "I know, ANY wiat is to much for Estivan. Aderlin Rush hasn't subsided yet."

You paged Galan with 'Only one into the room. The office leads into a rather large room with two other entrances.'.

Galan says "Allright, we've a gnome and two half ogres in an office. Nobody else. They're preoccupied so we could easily get the drop on them. One door leads into the office. Another door leads into a larger room."

Arden says "So lets sneak in and do away with the ogres and have a little chat with the gonme."

Estivan says with feigned curtasy "After you.

Galan nods "Should be easier than dealing with those humans. Lets concentrate on one at a time, shall we? We'll kill them faster that way.

<OOC> Galan says, "What is Carudan, class wise? *doesn't recall*"

Arden leads the sneak into the shop

Estivan follows

<OOC> Carudan says, "Cleric2, Monk4"

Looming before you, you see the stagarded form of the smithy under construction. There are two offical entrances, one in front and a larger one in the back, but higher up there are unfinished bits of roof that can lead inside.

Galan follows whispering "Carudan, Estivan, if you could attack them while I summon some creatures and Arden attempts flanks them?"

Carudan looks at the roof. "Where's that office?"

Arden says "Galan do you know if any of those holes in the roof are over the office the enemy is in?"

You paged Galan with 'Ground floor, center of the building.'.

Estivan looks around, "Should we go front top or back?

You paged Galan with 'There's no holes in the roof of the office, it seems that area the office is in was part of the original finished structure.'.

Carudan says "It depends on how we decide to do the distraction"

Galan says "Ground floor, center of the building is where the office is. And no, ther're no holes: The office is part of the original building."

Carudan says "Then at least one of us should provide a distraction on teh ground floor while the others get in through the roof?"

Galan says "There are no holes over the office, Carudan."

Arden says "Okay last time I came in here I had no problem sneaking up to the office door. If we are quiet then we should have no problem"

Carudan says "I know that, but someone can go through the gaps in the roof and make their way to teh office while the rest of who everr is in there is distracted outside"

Estivan looks at Carudan, "I like Caurdan's idea of a two pronged attack.

Galan says "Err.. we can just use the back door?"

Estivan glares at Galan, "Where's the fun in that?

Galan says "Not splitting up and dying is fun."

Carudan says "Why limit to just one way? Good idea, there's two possible entrances, we should take advantage of that."

Arden says "Galan is right. It would take less effort to just use the front and back doors."

Estivan says "Ok, back door it is then, Arden you go check it for any Secureity measures."

Carudan nods reluctantly.

Arden says "There is none. I was here before the bar fight. We can walk right in and they will never know."

Estivan glares aprrovingly, "Well done. Let go, you first.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody going into the back door, give me a spot check, DC 23."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

<OOC> Carudan says, "22"

<OOC> Arden says, "23"

<OOC> Estivan says, "21"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Not rolling Tyson?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Dang, we're doing pretty well today"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Galan says, "12"

<OOC> Galan says, "Sorry, was distracted"

You all notice the crew must be rather careless, they left tools, spare planks of wood and such simply lying about.

Estivan mutters soemthing about the lack of good help these days.

Galan begins creeping through the room

You paged Arden with 'Looking at the various tools scattered about the floor, you're training as a thief notices that there are very few spots in the door that someone could step and not cause some sort of noise. You didn't notice it before, but now that it happened...'.

Estivan tries to move as silently as possible.

Arden says "Wait guys. IF you go through there you will make noise. Those tools were left out on porpose."

Estivan stops.

Galan says "Then what would you recommend?"

Arden says "Only someone with my training could get in this way without making noise."

Arden says "Lets try the front door. If that dosen't work then I guess its the roof."

Carudan nods. "I'm not sure if even I could manage it. You'd be our best hope. Should we alter the plan to deal with this?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "nm"

Galan heads outside and to the front, then

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Spot check DC 20"

Estivan goes around front.

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

<OOC> Carudan says, "18"

<OOC> Arden says, "13"

<OOC> Estivan says, "20!"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Galan says, "25"

You paged (Estivan, Galan) with 'Going to the front door, you notice something thin in the doorway, gliting a bit in the moonlight. It looks like a bit of thin wire...'.

Galan points at something glistening "Is that what I think it is?"

Estivan harsly whispers, "Halt!

The front door has not been installed yet, there's just the door jam and the hinges.

Estivan says "Looks like it...."

Arden stops trying to see what Galan is pointing at.

Estivan also is pointing it out.

Galan says "They've booby trapped the front door? What bastards."

There is a thin wire crossing the doorjam at a little above ankle height.

Estivan whispers," Arden, is there anything you can do about it?

Carudan nods. "I'd suggest the roof, but I have a feeling they've prepared something there as well

Arden seeing the wire gets closer to inspect it.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll search."

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Arden says, "22"

You paged Arden with 'The wire seems to go directly into the door jam, looking above you can see that there is a bell that is supposedly supposed to ring when a customer comes into the door, but it seems to be connnected to something else. There also seems to be a few holes in the top of the door jam. Plus there seems to be a switch about 3 yards away from the door.'.

Arden pages: Dose it look like I can do anything about it or not.

You paged Arden with 'Definately.'.

Arden takes out his tools and goes to work on the alarm.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

<OOC> Arden says, "25"

Working with things in the door jam, Arden trips something and the wire slides down into the door base.

Galan takes a long step back

<OOC> Estivan says, "With a 25? Damn, must have been a really nasty trap"

Carudan stares. "Was that a good thing?" he whispers?

Nothing happens.

Estivan curses silently, thinking that's not good

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The wire is nolonger there."

<OOC> Galan says, "In a good way or a bad way"

Arden slides his tool away "I think its safe now."

Carudan releases a sigh of relief

Estivan says "Well you first, and everyone watch you step."

Estivan glares at Arden's back for scaring him like that.

Arden sneaks his way into the room keeping an eye open.

Galan follows cautiously

Estivan says "follows suit"

Estivan follows suit

Carudan stays in teh back, keeping his eyes out for anything that might pop out form behind them.

You have no problems going to the center of the complex. In front of you is a door, made mostly out of glass with the name "Durimas Gilusavari: Owner Operator" painted in bronze.

Galan whispers "Shall we charge in, screaming bloody murder?"

Carudan says "No, we wait until we know it's safe"

<OOC> Arden says, "Do ogers have more then 5 HD"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yes, if they have class lvls, templetes or a whole host of things."

Estivan shales his head and does a sshhhhhh thing.

<OOC> Galan says, "But hey. Think of the exp!"

<OOC> Arden says, "No I asked becuse I was going to use a spell on them but if they are more the 5 HD then it wont work."

Arden gets close to the door to have a listen at whats on the other side.

Estivan keeps a watch out for anything unusual.

A deep voice says, "Hey, boss when're you gonna get done here? I don't like being here while still unfinished. Too many things in da shadows, you know?" An older, and more comanding voice says, "I would think that wouldn't be a problem, expecially since you have superb night vision from your father's side of the family..." He says, "Err, well, yea but that don't mean someone else could hide in them. I'd rather you set up shop at the brothel as well..." There comes a slight chuckle.

Estivan whispers, "Should I charge in breaking the door down and distracting them?

Estivan says "Should be quite simple. The door is made of what appears to be glass."

Carudan whispers I'm not sure... I don't like what that conversation is indicating...

Galan whispers "I say we should just get this done with."

The better spoken one says, "No, a ringleader starting his own criminal organization should not have to be contempt to being based in such a shotty house of ill fame. Let my incompitent nephew deal with it, when this place is finished, it'll be a lavish fortress in the guise of a cottage." There are a couple of thinking grunts, then a second deep voice says, "You've always been the scaredy one Lanty!" "Have not!"

Arden whispers to the others "What other choice do we have. There dosen't look to be any other way in."

Estivan back up, giveing him self room to run and jump thr the door shoulder first.

Carudan whispers "What about waiting for them to come out? Trying to break down the door will still give them time to recover

Carudan whispers "Especially since we don't know what this door is actually made of, or how thick it is.

Arden says "Good idea. We could take up hiding spots in this room. When they come out we jump them."

Galan nods and takes up a hiding spot in the shadows.

Estivan stops his action and nods, then looks for a good hiding spot.

Carudan whispers "Exactly. Maybe even a trip wire if we have time. They won't realize it's an ambush initially

<OOC> Galan says, "Hide?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Give me a hide check Estivan."

You publicly roll 3d10 and get: 5/7/5 Total: 17

Arden slides into the shadows near the door.

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

Carudan looks for a good spot to hide as well, somewhat close to the door.

<OOC> Estivan says, "19"

<OOC> Galan says, "Rest of us?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Hide check as well?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No need."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Darn... I have all these points in hide too..."

<OOC> Galan says, "Spoot :("

<OOC> Arden says, "You I have 25 points in hide. I don't think I could be seen."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Arden wins"

The one voice that seems to be the boss here says, "Well, it seems that we have a few guests..." The second deep voice says, "Should we 'welcome' them boss?" with the sound of metal against leather. "No need," he says, "Well what are you doing out there sulking outside my office waiting for me to come out so you can mug me. Can we not do this civily, why don't you come in Blue Dragon and discuss a few things. Maybe even your dear mother?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Well. Suck."

Arden puts hand to sword trying hard to fight the urge to rush in a kill them all.

Galan rolls his eyes in the darkness.

Carudan puts a hand on Arden's shoulder. "Remember what happened in teh pickle?" he asks

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The goons had no idea what was going on, but the boss has +15 to spot."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Estivan mutters and follows Arden's lead if he goes in.

<OOC> Galan says, "Through a closed door? In the dark?"

<OOC> Arden says, "I am willing to bet he is a high level rouge"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Way past 60 ft?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "A door moslty made of glass."

Carudan whispers "There's no need for them to know which of us is really you.

Galan whispers "I say we just go in, kill the ogres, and capture the gnome."

Estivan whispers, "Carudan, imitate blue.

<OOC> Estivan says, "IIRC Caruden is still masked and in black."

Carudan whispers "My idea exactly. I think I have the basics, it's worth a shot"

<OOC> Carudan says, "I assumed I still did... not quite through the log yet, though"

Galan says "Umm.. Why?"

Estivan says "Then after you Blue Dragon."

Arden gives a nod to Carudan still very angrey.

Carudan nods, then examines the glass door briefly before stepping through

<OOC> Estivan says, "So a dark night, a marsked man in black, and two gokld elves walk into an office....."

"What is taking so long? Are you trying to work out a strategy to kill me Blue? I thought you would be smarter than that..." You can see a small shadow at the desk behind the door reach in and draws out a flask. "I invite you into my office nicely, but you refuse, how do you think that makes me feel?"

Carudan pushes the glass door open, his eyes quickly scanning the room.

Estivan come in behind Carudan.

<OOC> Arden says, "I wish I could dimension door. I would pop into that room and stick my sword in that gnome."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Or shadow walk."

Inside, in front of you is Durimas a middle aged gnome, but still intimidating with his cunning eyes and wry smile, he's sitting at his desk, fingering a flask of alchamist's fire. At other sides of the door are two half-ogres, one with a maul, the other with a great sword. They're just standing there at the moment, but look ready to kill the lot of you if you try anything.

<OOC> Galan says, "What is the gnome wearing?"

Estivan has his hand on his scimitar's hilt.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "A very fine suit with thin white stripes."

Carudan stares straight into the Gnome's eyes. "Where is she."

<OOC> Estivan says, "And a broad brimmed matching hat?"

Carudan growls

<OOC> Estivan says, "Zoot suit?"

Durimas looks at Carudan for a few seconds then says, "What about the rest of your friends outside? Once they come in, then we'll talk."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nope."

Arden step around the door behind Estivan and Carudan

Estivan looks back, "Come on you two, you now Blue needs what this Gnome knows.

Carudan moves one step forward to give the others more room.

Galan steps inside

Carudan growls "Satisfied?"

Durimas nods, and the half-ogre to your right closes the door. "Well, since we are all in here, I guess you wish to get down to business? No time for pleasantries, I suspect?"

Carudan growls "The sooner we finish this, the better."

Estivan stares down the half-Ogre on the left with an indimidating glare as he flicks out his forked tounge and tastes the air.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That'll be hard because he's a good foot-and-a-half/two feet taller..."

Arden remains quiet as he glances around the room

<OOC> Galan says, "I suppose he could always get a stool."

<OOC> Estivan shrugs, "Bigger target.

Durimas puts the flask back into his desk, "Of course, now let's see, you wish to find your mother, but why do you think that I have her? I'm just starting out on this town, and have no place here to put prisoners, as I'm sure you've seen by sulking about the shadows..."

Carudan doesn't move, his eyes trying to read Durimas' face.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Can I try to sense motive?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll it, DC 20"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

<OOC> Carudan says, "16... damn"

You paged Carudan with 'It's hard to tell, he could be lying, he could be telling the choice.'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Arden, care to try it?"

You paged Carudan with 'truth, sorry.'.

<OOC> Arden says, "Sure. Can I make a try Joe?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Go for it."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Same difficulty."

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

<OOC> Arden says, "Only 16"

Carudan growls, "All that means is that she might not be here. That doesn't mean you don't have her."

You paged Arden with 'He could be telling the truth, eh might not be...'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Can I try it untrained?"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

Durimas says, "Quite right, although I've known quite a few young madiens in my day. Could you please tell me, her name?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Hahahahaha.."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No help from the grand stands."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Woopty do..."

You paged Galan with 'Lying son of a bitch.'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Shoot, what are the chances Carudan's actually heard the name within teh last 24 hours..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Very good. He hear it less the 2 hours previously"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden said it while torturing the first gnome."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I'd like to take this moment to thank Al for providing last week's log!"

<OOC> Estivan bows. "Your very welcome

Carudan smiles. "The bard known as Tessa Ganatea." "he snarls, "My Mother."

<OOC> Galan says, "Why is Carudan pretending to be Arden again?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "BEcause we can. That, and it keeps Arden safe. Carudan takes any punishment/traps, leaving ARden able to free his mother"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Because the last Gnome mistook one or the other."

Durimas sits back, power-steepling his fingers, "Ah, yes the one with the wonderful voice that was so heniously ravished by that great blue dragon. Wondered why it didn't come to me sooner. Well there are two problems with that request; first I don't actually hold her in my possession, BUT I know where she is. That and what price would you pay for this information?"

Galan snickers.

The half-ogre with the greatsword says, "You find somethin' funny goldie locks?"

Arden takes a deep breath

Carudan glares, his breath tight. "It depends. Your head on a dish sounds good to me, but that's probably not what you're interested in. So, what are you asking?"

Galan smirks at the ogre "I do, I do."

Estivan glares the the half-ogre who spoke, "Why are you asking questions Tiny?

<OOC> Estivan says, "1st the=at"

<OOC> Carudan looks at Estivan. "Now there's a man with a pair of brass ones!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Or an ego the size of a cloud giant."

Durimas says, "Well as I'm sure you found out, I lost out on a very lucrative deal with a Miss Verliserias. Now I would be willing to exchange this information for several dragonic items; bodyparts, magical items, scrolls, and such. Rare metals, I was promised quite a bit of adamantium. But if you don't have any of those, I'd be willing to sell this information for... about 10,000 gold."

Galan says "I don't think you've quite grasped the situation."

Carudan sneers, "A high price for someone who claims to have what i'm looking for. How do I know you're telling the truth?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Damnit, lets kill the ogres and torture the gnome!"

The half-ogre with the greatsword says, "Oh, so I make you laugh? What am I, some sorta clown for your amusement?" Turning to look at Estivan he growls, tightening the grip on the pommel. "Easy Lanty, don't do anything rash like lastime..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Don't you mean not to?"

Carudan says "For all I know, your information is outdated and of no use to me."

Galan sneers at the ogre "No, you're to ugly to be a clown. Even with makeup."

Estivan snorts back a laugh, "Impertinant fool, I've beheaded things bigger then you.

Durimas shrugs, opening his desk and searching for something, "A valid question, but I think this," he says tossing a torn peice of paper at Carudan, "Will prove the validity of my story."

Carudan closes his eyes and grits his teeth as the others mince words with teh half-ogres

Lanty nods at Galan, "Dat's right!"

Carudan opens his eyes, catching teh paper in his left hand.

Carudan steps backwards, glances at the paper quickly, then motions to the others to look at the paper.

Galan looks.

Arden takes a look

Estivan looks

The half-ogre says, "Yea, but Lanty pulled bigger things out from between his toes. Remember dat elf with da smart mouth?" A wide smile crosses the first half-ogre, "Yea, I do..."

Estivan says "Are you sure your stench was not the think that killed him?"

Galan says "Oh, please. You don't frighten us. We've allready dealt with that other gnome and his little army. You're no more frightening."

Carudan barks "ENough you two," and gestures towards teh note.

It seems to be a page torn out of a journal, is written on a piece of water damaged paper, with black ink, in elvish written with a shakkey hand. It is dated 2 weeks ago. It mentions being moved to somewhere she doesn't know, and contemplating the horrors that will befall her. It has her name signed at the bottom.

You paged Arden with 'It's your Mom's hand writing.'.

Arden gives a quick nod to Carudan

Carudan looks at Arden's face, sees the nod, then spends a few seconds looking at teh others

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 13 Total: 13

Carudan stares at the paper for another minute.

You paged Carudan with 'ROll me bluff, DC 20'.

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Carudan pages: You see that five? That's pretty much it. The gig is up, isn't it...

Carudan pages: Damn my having no charisma!

Durimas looks at Carudan for a couple of seconds harshly, "You know Blue, I never really liked your fancy of the veil. I honestly find them to impede my speach and breathing. Jawery! Please liberate our companion from his facial prison." The half-ogre with the maul reaches out and takes the mask off of Carudan.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Time to unleash a sonic scream!"

Estivan draws his scimtar and flame it in the same moment.

Carudan unleashes a sonic blast at who ever ris in front of him the minute the mask comes off.

<OOC> Carudan says, "make that second, not minute"

Durimas sighs and shakes his head, "Blue, Blue, Blue, why must you have others take the blame for you?" He says, taking a crossbow out and putting the edge of the table as the ogres grin a bit, ready to beat some heads in.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Inits."

You publicly roll 3d20 and get: 14/20/11 Total: 45

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Estivan says, "Doesn't Carudan get his Scream first?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "7... the dice hate me..."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Arden says, "5"

You publicly roll 1d2 and get: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Arden says, "Not a much as they hate me."

<OOC> Estivan says, "14"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, who's going to get it."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Unless the ogre was standing in front of me when he removed the mask, it'd be the gnome. IF the ogre was standing etc, then the ogre"

<OOC> Estivan says, "I think you can hit both the Orge and the Gnome"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Galan says, "8.."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "He was leaning over, yes."

<OOC> Carudan says, "In that case, a two-for-one deal!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll for it, and what's the DC for half?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "YOu have a nice conical effect and the sonic blast should shatter the bottle of Alchmest fire he has one him and defen as well."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

<OOC> Estivan says, "You don't have to roll to hit with breath weapons."

<OOC> Arden says, "He put that bottle back in the desk when we all entered the room"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll damage I mean, and the DC?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "And the desk in in the area of effect"

<OOC> Carudan says, "I, ,uh, don't know..."

<OOC> Carudan says, "where would I look that up?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "6d6 18"

Carudan rolls 6d6 and gets: 2/4/3/1/3/1 Total: 14

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 10 Total: 10

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "14 damage?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "And does it shatter and bottle of alchemist fire?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "I think so, yeah, unless there's something I'm supposed to add that I wasn't aware of. Wouldn't be the first time..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yes and fort save dc 18 or be defened for 1d4+4 rounds"

Durimas and Jawery rear back as Carudan shouts out his rage, "YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!!!" The half-Ogre says as he winds up to smash the half-dragon.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Jawery, Durimas, Estivan, Galan, Carudan, Arden"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Roll there forts first."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Why?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "His breth deafd those who get hit by it."

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 9/15 Total: 24

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "If it's the same DC, they SO made it."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 7 Total: 7

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 1 Total: 1

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Does a 31 hit you Carudan?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Oh yeah..."

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 5/1 Total: 6

<OOC> Galan says, "We are so fuxx0red."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "14 dmg."

<OOC> Carudan says, "gotcha"

Jawery whacks Carudan across the jaw for screaming at him, but misses horribly, only making a big hole in the wall. Durimas curses in gnomish at the hole in his wall, but takes his crossbow and aims it at the one half-dragon who is actually BLUE.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 19 Total: 19

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Possible crit."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Estivan says, "None of them are, Blue gold"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Remeber"

You publicly roll 1d2 and get: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, he's firing at Galan."

<OOC> Galan says, "AC 18"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It's not a crit."

You publicly roll 1d8 and get: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "8 dmg to Galan."

Galan grimaces as the arrow goes in

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

<OOC> Estivan says, "How close is the unengaged Oger?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "He's right next to you since you've been taunting him."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Estivan exploades into motion with a deadly array of feight and slashes, his burning blade tracing lines in the air(Power attack 2)

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "What do those hit?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "21 and 12"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "First hit, the second one doesn't."

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 6 Total: 6

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Estivan says, "17"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Wait 19, forgot the etra str"

Lanty growls as he's sliced fiercely and burnt. He then lunges to take a couple slices out of Estivan as well.

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 9/10 Total: 19

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "23 and 24 hit?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ac 25"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I'm sorry, just 23 and 19."

Both shots of his sword glances over Estivan's hard draconic scales.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan."

Galan waves his hands, chanting. With a *splotch* a large, fiendish squid appears out of nowhere and falls onto the Gnome.

<OOC> Galan says, "And it acts last this turn."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Cool, it can grapple him."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hmm, what'd the DC to avoid a large squid be?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Being hit by a falling one, that is."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Bout 30, bceuase of the tight spaces."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I'll rule 18, good?"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 15 Total: 15

<OOC> Estivan says, "Much moe then that."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well he got a 26 on his reflex save..."

<OOC> Galan says, "Well, it's still in range to grapple him and do the nasty"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That it is."

Galan points at the gnome and orders the squid "Sodomize!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "That's it. No more hentai for Tyson."

You now got a large squid flailing around the room, and it's getting a bit crowded.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

<OOC> Galan says, "But I like Hentai."

<OOC> Carudan says, "IS that 1/2 ogre still next to me? And how much taller is he compared to carudan?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "He's Large size."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And yes he is."

Carudan grabs the orc's shoulder/arm, heaves himself up to land a STUNNING kick in the ogre's face!

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll to hit."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "DC Fortitude or Will?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Fort diff 10+2+ Caurdan's wis bonus."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Go ahead and roll damage."

<OOC> Carudan says, "25! +roll 1d8"

<OOC> Carudan says, "whoops..."

Carudan rolls 1d8 and gets: 8 Total: 8

<OOC> Carudan says, "That's... 15, right?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "For DC?"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Carudan says, "OH, for DC it'd be 15"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "What's the damage?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Another annoying refresher.. it's just the die roll for damage, right?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "8+Carudan's Str bonus"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Must sit down after today and write down combat steps... str bonus is 3, so *does math* 11!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden"

Arden sneaks around Carudan and behind the oger that he hit and drives his sword in its back.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Jawery get's a foot right into the face, but he looks back and growls at Carudan.

<OOC> Arden says, "12 isn't crit is it."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nope, it's not a crit."

<OOC> Estivan says, "For a Sneak attack?"

Arden rolls 4d6 and gets: 4/4/3/1 Total: 12

<OOC> Arden says, "16 damage."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "He's got armor and NA."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Gotcha"

Jawery screams as he is stabbed in the back and turns around growling, swinging his hammer to bash the bastard's head in.

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 9/20 Total: 29

<OOC> Carudan says, "YOu know... I might still be hanging on to his arm/shoulder... in that case wheeeee!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "23 and 39 hit?"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Arden says, "ac is 23"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It's not a crit, but you get whacked twice."

You publicly roll 4d6 and get: 1/2/2/2 Total: 7

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Take 21 damage."

<OOC> Arden says, "Ouch."

As his goon is knocking Arden silly, Durimas takes a shot at the Emerald dragon.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 12 Total: 12

<OOC> Galan says, "You guys just had to do this when I'd run out of good spells, didn't you?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "24 hit you Carudan?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "hey, this mean I get a chance to use... DEFLECT ARROW?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yep"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Carudan says, "nm..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "What's your ac?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "22"

<OOC> Carudan says, "That's it, no more typing in caps.. it always jinxes me!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "So it hits, I take it?"

You publicly roll 1d8 and get: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Carudan says, "Yeah, I don't think that 10 for reflex will save me"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "take 6 dmg Carudan."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

<OOC> Galan says, "Erm.. We skipped the squid. It went at the end of the last turn, remember?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe smacks head. Alright, squid can grapple.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Or what ever."

Elemental has connected.

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Galan says, "14 for it's grapple roll"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And Escape artist would count for this?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Nope."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Then It has 3..."

<OOC> Galan says, "ooc And make that 18 for it's size modifier."

The squid wraps the gnome in it's slimy tentacles

<OOC> Galan says, "Oh. And with improved grab.."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Gnome: Noooo! The gypsy was right!"

Galan rolls 1d6 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Galan says, "Gnome takes 3 damage"

Durimas struggles and tries to fight his way out of the squid's grasp.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Now Estivan."

Estivan slashes cunningly at his foe, his blade seeking steel as well as flesh and he moves his the grace of a stirkeing serpent(Expertise 3 Power attack 3 Dodge)

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "DC 20 to hit."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Nope."

<OOC> Estivan says, "18 and 15"

As Lanty doges the half dragon, knight's blows, he hears the gnome's grunts and screams, "BOSS!!!" as he runs over to clobber the hell out of the squid. (Estivan and Carudan get an AoO.)

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er 17 and 15"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

<OOC> Estivan says, "Crit threat"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

<OOC> Estivan says, "Crit"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Damage? Remember, fire doesn't get doubled."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "NOW you guys start rolling good."

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Galan says, "We just needed a little tentacle action for inspiration"

<OOC> Estivan says, "29"

<OOC> Carudan says, "25, and.."

Carudan rolls 1d8 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan you hit."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er make that 42"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er make that 32"

<OOC> Galan says, "Ogre go down de hole.."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Damage?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "it'd be 6, right?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No, you need to add your strength modifier."

<OOC> Estivan says, "1+1+3+3+1+1+8+8+6=32 right?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Yesh"

<OOC> Carudan says, "9.. okay, I need to sit down and steal a copy... i've gotten worse than usual.."

<OOC> Galan says, "41 damage to Lanty! Whee!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Too... many.... mathing!"

<OOC> Galan says, "Errmm.. It's called the System Reference Document Carudan."

<OOC> Carudan head go boom

<OOC> Galan says, "http://www.opengamingfoundation.org/srd.html All the rules, right there"

<OOC> Carudan says, "I know... but i'm too simpleminded to comprehend it! Damn my limited brain capacity!"

Lanty growls as he's wailed on by the various half dragons, but he makes it through although being beaten and burt, he swings at the squid, trying to spill it's blue blood all over the floor.

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 13/17 Total: 30

<OOC> Galan says, "Ac 16, DR 5/+1"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "27 & 26."

You publicly roll 4d8 and get: 4/4/1/2 Total: 11

<OOC> Estivan says, "roll damage and -10"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "15 HP."

<OOC> Galan says, "Hey! Al! Let the ST run the game, k? It's pretty damn obvious he knows how to roll damage."

<OOC> Galan says, "Squid lives! With 1 hp!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And it's you and you cuddly pet's turn Galan."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Sorry, got on a roll helping ROry."

Galan waves his hands calling forth a spray of acid at Lanty, as the squid tightens it's grip and begins slipping it's tentacles into the Gnome's clothes.

<OOC> Galan says, "Lesse.. Whats the Ogre's AC vs. a touch attack?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "12"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

Galan rolls 2d4 and gets: 4/2 Total: 6

Galan rolls 1d6 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Galan says, "Gnome takes 6, Ogre takes 5."

<OOC> Galan says, "6, actually"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Wait, Arden hasn't gone yet"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Only second round."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden goes after Carudan."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Thank you GOD! Some more time to recover from my confusion!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Damn! Why must you taunt me, God!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ok...."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Sorry, lot happening."

<OOC> God says, "Because it's the only way you'll learn...."

Carudan runs after half-ogre attacking teh squid, slamming his fists into his back (stun attack)

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Estivan looks aat God, "You really do have a warpped sense of humor don't you?

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You do that, the one with the maul is going to get an AoO."

<OOC> Estivan says, "YOu don't want that"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Oh... hell... good point..."

<OOC> Elemental says, "You could Tumble there."

<OOC> Carudan says, "on the other hand, I already rolled before I had the sense to ask where everyone was..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "But Estivan is closer and is equal to the job. Grovel for DM mercy?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Nay, I shalt not grovel!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll Tumble, DC 20"

<OOC> Carudan says, "I did the stupid, I pay for the stupid!"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

<OOC> Carudan says, "17... that or I'll just do what everyone tells me to..."

<OOC> Carudan prepares for a nice afternoon breakdown.

You paged Carudan with 'Just so you know, Tumble is the MAD SKILL!'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "You only have 6 for tumble checks?"

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 4/2 Total: 6

<OOC> Estivan says, "Doesn't the Orge have to roll for attack?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Yeah... it's on my list of things to improve...Oy, what a list..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Take 13 damage and roll me a trip attack. Roll and add STR or DEX mod to it."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 12 Total: 12

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "DC 16"

<OOC> Carudan says, "21"

<OOC> Galan just has "Not sucking so badly in fights" on his list.

Jawery sees Carudan run past him and spins aroudn and gives him a good crack in the back, but doesn't knock him down. Go ahead Carudan.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Wha, roll again?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yep, roll attack..."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "For your initial attack."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "YOu got to hit DC 18 since you got him flanked."

<OOC> Estivan says, "That's' a +4 to hit"

<OOC> Carudan says, "14... have I mentioned that combat isn't my strong point?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden."

Arden takes a step out of combat and cast his left hand out in front of him. A green sheild hovers infront of his hand. (Sheild. AC +7 for frontal attacks.)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "We'll need to send you through D&D boot camp here..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Carudan with the +4 for flanking you hit, flanking is +4 right?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Not mine, either. Specially since I was low on spells to begin with."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I am SO drafting my brother-in-law for help..."

<OOC> Galan says, "In D&D, Fighting Power is ALWAYS priority number 1."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Before he realizes it, Jawery turns around to see if Arden is going to stab him in the back again, but instead sees him casting a spell. Instead of going after him, he takes a step and brings his maul down in Galan's direction.

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 16/4 Total: 20

<OOC> Galan sigh "18."

<OOC> Carudan says, "In that case, it would be 18..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "30 and 13"

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/6 Total: 7

<OOC> Carudan says, "I *head explodes again*"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Take 14 damage Galan."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er falnking is +2"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Speaking of exploding heads...."

<OOC> Galan says, "Jesus f'ing christ, how much HP do these buggers have? And I'm not being flanked, Al."

<OOC> Estivan says, "I know, ti was for Carudan."

As Jawery smacks Galan, Durimas drops his crossbow and draws a short sword from out of his coat and tries to slash at the horror in front of him.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 15 Total: 15

<OOC> Galan says, "Ermm.. He's grappled?"

<OOC> Galan says, "He can make an opposed grappling check with a -4 size penalty though."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "But he's two size categories smaller than the guy, I think it says he could draw a small weapon to stab him."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hmmm, I might be thinking of swallowed rules though... Okay."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 11 Total: 11

<OOC> Galan says, "Not while pinned."

<OOC> Estivan says, "That is swalling."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Galan says, "13"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "8"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

The Gnome is still stuck in the squid's grasp.

Estivan flanks the Ogre his been attacking, with a series of slashes and jabs(Power attack 4 Dodge)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "DC 18"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

<OOC> Estivan says, "28 on the first and crit threat"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hit, and is the second a crit?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "19, crit"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, roll damage..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "1st None crit."

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Estivan says, "24"

Elemental has disconnected.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Now the crit"

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Estivan says, "10+16+2+8+5= 41"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Grand total of 65."

<OOC> Carudan stares

Estivan cuts the Ogre in half as he goes down screaming in flames, his maul klunking down loudly.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan."

<OOC> Galan says, "Melf's Acid Arrow first does another 2d4 to Lanty. Or did he die?"

Galan rolls 2d4 and gets: 1/3 Total: 4

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "He's at -26"

Estivan glares at the fallen, "Always concetrate on one foe.

<OOC> Estivan says, "To bad I am not close enough to cleave"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You can cleave teh squid..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Naw, its holding the gnome."

Galan unhooks a mace from about his belt and swipes at the remaining Ogre, as the squid cuddles with the gnome.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes, but it's and EVIL squid."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

<OOC> Estivan says, "I don't know that."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "DC 20"

<OOC> Galan says, "Eh?"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

<OOC> Galan says, "That was.. wierd. Anyways, 22"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "To hit the half-ogre."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You hit. Damage."

Galan rolls 1d10 and gets: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Galan says, "13"

Galan rolls 1d6 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Galan says, "And the gnome gets another 6"

<OOC> Estivan says, "You critted Ty"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No he didn't."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Oh god... not again..."

<OOC> Galan says, "Actually, the first one was me playing around with an emote. ;) I get bored."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Okay, where's the remaining baddies in regards to Carudan"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The gnome is still grappled by the squid and the remaining half ogre is behind you."

Carudan twists around, slamming his fist into the half-ogre's face.

Galan shouts "Surrender now or it's the squid for you!"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "What'd you hit?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "18"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Just hit."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 12 Total: 12

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "DC 22"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "For the stunning fist if you're doing that. Otherwise roll damage."

Carudan rolls 1d8 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Carudan says, "eh, 10 I think. Plus I've already used by stun fist for teh day"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden."

Arden now armored up goes back to the fight poping up behind the oger and sticking him in the back

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Arden says, "13"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Miss."

As Jawery watches his brother die a tear comes to his eye, "Lanty?... LANTY!!!!" He lets out a blood curddling cry and charges at Estivan, bloodlust in his eyes wanting to spatter Estivan's brains all over the office.

<OOC> Arden says, "I need to retire. This character is no good in combat."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan, AoO."

Estivan faces him ready to defend himself.

<OOC> Galan says, "At this point, everyone but Estivan sucks at it."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Welcome to the club... oh, wait, Carudan's probably okay, I'm the one that sucks ;^)"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes, Carudan is good. But hell, we all can't be kick ass fighters."

<OOC> Galan says, "Just you way till I start getting my spells on.."

<OOC> Carudan says, "22"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That's a hit."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll damage."

Carudan rolls 1d8 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Carudan says, "4"

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 19/15 Total: 34

Elemental has connected.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "28 and 19 hit you?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "WB."

<OOC> Estivan says, "AC 26"

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 2/1 Total: 3

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Take 15 damage."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I'm sucking on damage today."

Durimas tries to struggle free.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You sure, I can't use escape artist?"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 13 Total: 13

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "14"

<OOC> Galan says, "Don't forget his size modifier of -4. But I found the section and yes you can make a resisted EA roll"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Tyson, roll for your squid."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Galan says, "7 :("

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, then adding Escape artist, he gets an 18."

<OOC> Galan says, "But that is his action for the round. The gnome's, that is"

Durimas gets out of the squid's slimy clutches and now faces Carudan.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

Estivan hardly looks phased as he accepts the crushing hit and says, "Now its my turn." then attacks cautiously but powerfully(Expertise 4 Power attack 2 and Dodge)

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "DC 20"

<OOC> Estivan says, "23 and 7"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "First hit."

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 2 Total: 2

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Estivan says, "15"

Jawery is beatten and battered and looks like hell, but the rage is still in his eyes and keeping him on his feet.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan."

<OOC> Galan says, "Squid is going for it again. As I read this, he doesn't get his EA to resist the initial attack, just to escape it in subsequent rounds."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay."

Galan takes a pot shot at Jawery, as the squid seeks to entangle the gnome again

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

<OOC> Galan says, "21, and gnome gets -4"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Galan says, "And 16 to hit the ogre"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hit the gnome, miss the ogre."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 6 Total: 6

Galan rolls 1d6 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Galan says, "And gnome takes 3."

<OOC> Galan says, "I like these squids!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "BTW give me a fortitude save for your squid."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "DC 20 against suffocation."

<OOC> Galan says, "20."

<OOC> Galan says, "17+3 :)"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, it's still alive."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Okay, which is closer: teh angry brother, or the angry gnome?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Gnome's grappled agian."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "So gnome."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Ogre I mean."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Hmmm, I guess pinning the gnome is out of teh question... oh well!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Is the half-ogre facing towards or away from me"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You're kinda at his side, so you're not flanking him."

Carudan slams his fist in to the half-ogre's side, ,trying to land a nasty kidney punch.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll for it."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

<OOC> Carudan says, "20!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You hit."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll damage."

Carudan rolls 1d8 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Carudan says, "8!"

Carudan's claw digs into the half ogre's side, pulling out his kidney. Durimas mustters something on gnomish.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "COmbat over."

<OOC> Carudan says, "A'ight! Kidney pie for dinner!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Tyson, nother fortitude check for your squid, dc21."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

<OOC> Galan says, "22.."

Galan grabs the rope and ties the gnome up before the squid dies

Estivan slits the Ogres throat granting it a much quicker death.

Galan then strips the gnome of possessions, loots the corpses and begins searching the room

Durimas mutters, "This is going to cost me..."

Carudan watches as Estivan provides a merciful death, nodding in silent agreement.

Arden puts away his sword and drops his sheild.

Galan waves a hand, letting the squid vanish. "Excellent, I'd never summoned one of those before. Glad it worked so efficiently."

Carudan walks over to Durimas, still holding the kidney. "Now then, where were we?"

Arden says "Damn right this is going to coast you Gnome."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "2 Masterwork Chainmail, large Great Hammer & large Greatsword."

Estivan looks at the Elf who is really Arden, "Blue, be gentle this time./ I had a ahrd time patching up is nephew when you were done with him.

<OOC> Galan says, "Anything on gnome and in the room?"

Galan says "Next time, could we spread out battles out a bit? I hate running low on spells."

Carudan looks around for a chair or two to pull up next to the gnome.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Are there any chairs left in one piece?"

Estivan sheaths his scimitar.

Arden says "Now your going to tell us what we want to know. And we will not be paying your price."

Galan says "In fact, we're going to loot the place to make up for the injuries done us and for our lost time and effort. And you're not going to object, now are you? Because I have more squids!"

Durimas gurunts and wriggles his legs in the air, "Alright, you want to know where you mother is? Alright, I was with the Zhents for quite a while things were going good until that zealot Fzhoul took control. At first it didn't affect us but eventually we became more about converting and causing chaos than making money! So I got out of there to strike out on my own. On my way out I saw one of the slave caravans they were moving, up north, your mother was on there. I took her diary page because she begged me and checked her manifest. She's in Darkhold..."

Carudan frowns.

Estivan turns Grey at the mention of Darkhold.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Time for a sense motive!"

Carudan grabs the gnome by the hair and leans him closer. "So, you expect us to believe that you got your entire operation here started within two weeks?

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The gnome has a pair of +2 short swords, a +2 crossbow, a +2 chain shirt, and 50 platinum. In the chest you find, Hammer of Smithy, +6 Craft +1, 60' Dancing Rope, Guiding Light Lantern (Light at will and once per day locate object), Lathan Far-Seeing Helmet."

<OOC> Galan says, "Madre de Deus! We hit the mother load!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "I want that Hammer!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "should I roll sense motive?"

<OOC> Galan says, "I want the rope, and I'd be willing to discuss giving you my share in exchange for those bracers. Though I rather fancy the crossbow. But back to the game, folks"

He grimises as Carudan grabs his head. "Of course not! I was planing on extending the Zhent's influence up here. Instead of just having it under Zhent control, I decided to take the reigns myself. Wasn't that hard really, expcecially since I sent my dim-whitted nephew and that halfling up here to start things in motihon.

Estivan says "What Halfling?"

Arden says "That vampire halfling?"

Carudan arches an eyebrow. "And you expected the zhents to stand back and let you get away with leaving?

Carudan pauses. "Halfling?"

Durimas mutters, "I'm not sure anymore, never really had much response with him... Was V something..."

Durimas says "Well he wasn't a vampire when I HIRED him."

<OOC> Estivan says, "What was teh Vampire Halfling's name?"

Carudan frowns. "We'll need to find the nephew and ask him a few more questions.

He laughs, "Why for some more of that damable ice cream he found down in the Dragon Coast? He knows nothing."

Carudan says "We'll decide that for ourselves."

Estivan pulls out a piece of Parchemtn with the Shield of the Ferreous Merchtile Consortium, "By the by, is this yours?

Galan says "Didn't we just tie his nephew up a few hours ago?"

Estivan says "Yes we did."

Carudan releases Durimas as Estivan has his turn with the gnome

Arden says "Yes. He is the one I stab to find this gnome."

Durimas says, "He was skilled in various alchemical processes and I used him to sell drugs up north while I concentrated on the civil war." He turns to Estivan and smiles, "Why yes it is..."

Carudan walks around Durimas. "Care to enlighten us about this unique emblem of yours?"

Estivan says "So, can you tell me about why you have the Knigths of the Shield's symbol here(points it out) with the Zhents symbol here?"

He shrugs, "I was working WITH the Zhents, not to say that to say I was a Zhent. I initially was a Knight of the Shield, but got out of them 5 years ago when I got rich funneling arms into the Dragon Coast for their civil war. That's when I came north with a couple of compatriots and started my partnership with the Zhents."

Estivan glowers, "So you borrowed both there symbols to make you own?

Carudan says "And where are these compatriots now?"

Shrugs and says, "Pretty much." He turns to look at Carudan, "They're in hiding, which is definately the smart thing to do. A few are still inside the Zhentarium, trying to erode it from within, but they aren't really high up the power structure."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Any more questions?"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Carudan smirks. "So now you're a freedom fighter?"

Durimas says, "No, I'm just trying to carve out my own business in a harsh world."

Estivan says "Now, how can we get into Darkhold and save Blue's mother?"

Carudan stares, distrusting everything Durimas said.

Durimas looks at Estivan and shrugs.

Arden says "Yes. Nowing how to get into Darkhold and out would be a good thing."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Any going to sense motive?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "I asked, but alas,"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "He's not lying."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No other questions?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "he lies!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Nah, I'll have mercy and shut my mouth"

<OOC> Arden says, "Nope the only question I had he already answered"

<OOC> Carudan says, "And a big apology to everyone, for my goofing up with the combat."

Estivan says "By the way, tell you nephew never to try to extort money from a Noble Knight such as myself, it just makes us angry."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "THen we'll end here."

<OOC> Galan says, "Cool beans. Productive session, to say the least"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody gets 1,050 exp and vote for RP point."

<OOC> Galan says, "Who has Silver's bracers, anyhoo?"

Estivan pages: Arden

Arden pages: Carudan

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I'm guessing Arden now."

Carudan pages: Estivan.. hard choice

<OOC> Galan says, "And how do we do dividing magic items, anyhoo?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Being a monk and all, Carudan will take a portion of any money from anything sold"

<OOC> Arden says, "I missed the session were Silvers stuff got taken. SO I dont know where it is."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Its in a gernal party pool, in one of teh Haversacks or Bags of holding."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, everybody takes 260 exp since it's a deadlock."

<OOC> Galan so needs them.

<OOC> Estivan says, "You can have the, what sort were they?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "They were of +4"

<OOC> Galan says, "We so far have: 3042 worth of gold. 4 splint mail armors, a masterwork long sword, 2 MW heavy maces, and two MW battle axes. 1 new Haversack. +2 short swords, a +2 crossbow, a +2 chain shirt, and 50 platinum. In the chest you find, Hammer of Smithy, +6 Craft +1, 60' Dancing Rope, Guiding Light Lantern (Light at will and once per day locate object), Lathan Far-Seeing Helmet. 2 Masterwork Chainmail, large Great Hammer & large Greatsword."

<OOC> Galan says, "Whats the Far-Seeing Helm do?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Double's the person's visual range."

<OOC> Galan says, "Myself, I'm mostly interested in my share of the gold, the Haversack and the Dancing Rope."

<OOC> Arden says, "I would like one of the +2 short swords."

<OOC> Estivan says, "May Share of the gold and the hammer and possible some of the armours for raw material."

<OOC> Galan says, "We could probably sell them and buy more raw material than you'd get for breaking them down."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You'll have to get an Exotic weapon proficentcy for those large weapons."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Generally selling is at 1/2 price."

You paged Arden with 'What would you like to help increase Arden's battle proficentcy?'.

<OOC> Galan says, "Yeah, and raw materials aren't the most costly things in existance. You mostly pay for the craftsmanship. And sides, I've 10 in Diplomacy. I could get us a good deal"

Arden pages: I don't know. Its not that he sucks for combat its just my roll for combat have been terrible.

You paged Arden with 'Alright. I just hope the gnome's weaponry might help a bit.'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "I can probally melt down and refined teh stuff into ingots that might be worth far more the then items themselves."

Arden pages: Besides when I designed this character I was going for the more steath stab out of the shadows and disappear thing rather then the lets charge in and kill them thing.

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

<OOC> Galan says, "Err.. unless Joe is willing to ignore all common sense, no. You can't."

<OOC> Galan says, "Unless you really want me to believe that armorers buy 100 gold ingots and sell the result for 50 gold.."

<OOC> Elemental says, "This si D&D. What is this 'economy' of which you speak?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No, I'm not going to let that fly."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Steel Ingots, very fine steel."

<OOC> Galan says, "Are so not going to be worth more than they are when they're in armor shape."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Per pound they might be, much more then just selling for half."

<OOC> Galan says, "And you're going to be getting 1/2 of what those ingots are worth. Which means we'll getting less gold."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe putting the foot down. "No they won't."

<OOC> Elemental says, "You know, I just realised a mage with the Fabricate spells could manufacture full plate and sell it dirt cheap, till the economy breaks."

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That's messed up..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "No, the amrour would be likely paying for what the igots worth or more."

<OOC> Galan says, "Umm.. Al, you're completely wrong here. The price of the armor represents the raw material, the work spent turning it into armor, and any other expenses it's manufacture and storage incurs."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Not Fabricate, the spells that let you create stuff from thin air."

<OOC> Galan says, "Unless these ingots are solid platinum, they will not be worth more than the armor."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Can't recall the name."

<OOC> Galan says, "Or just Polymorph Any Object to turn coal into diamonds.."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Something else about that spell is that a mage could create an infiniate number of clubs (since what you can created is rated by GP cost, and clubs cost 0), causing the universe to collapse."

<OOC> Arden says, "Guys I really have to go. So is there any problem with me taking one of the +2 short swords and one +2 crossbow. And ofcourse my share of the money."

<OOC> Galan says, "This explains why you can dig down twenty feet anywhere in Faerun and find a boat load of gold, allready mined, refined and minted."

<OOC> Galan says, "None. You get 760.5 gold."

<OOC> Estivan says, "I am thinking in very differnt terms then you are Tyson. The ingots would me worth more to the Smith then the armour because they would get far more profit from them per pound."

<OOC> Arden says, "Okay guys later"

Arden has disconnected.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Everyone gets 760.5g?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Yes."

<OOC> Galan says, "And you're wrong Al. If he buys the armor for 1/2 cost, he's sure as hell not going to spend more on ingots that he has to spend time turning into armor."

**************************************

Qui docet, discit.

- He who teaches, learns.

********** OGR Disconnected **********


MAIL: Mailbox purged.