Logfile from Online Gaming Resource.


<OOC> Estivan says, "I need to get them from Joe and post tehm"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Done."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That and Carudan and Estivan should probably talk."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yes indeed."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Uh oh... that doesn't sound good"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I'll wait ten more minutes, then we're starting without him."

<OOC> Estivan plays the LotR soundtrack.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe must get the Two Towers.

You paged Estivan with 'You already went to that transmutation class or was that this session?'.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Estivan pages: Already went. It was at nine and we then had the meeting at noon then went off to do our own thing.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Alrighty, then, I waited long enough, let's get started."

From afar, Estivan bids Albion farewell and goes to take Esmerelda on the promised ride.

It is the morning after our hero's meeting trying to decide what to do about saving Arden's mom. As soon as you wake up, you can feel an aura of excitement around the town and most everybody you meet is practically estatic.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Game Start!"

Estivan pages: Is there another Transmutation class this morning?

You paged Estivan with 'Nope, an every other day class.'.

Estivan heads to the meangerie to get let Esmerellda out and take her to fodder somewhere, after saddleing her up. "How was your night Esmerellda?

Esmerellda says through the feed bag, *Alright, that Aspir was trying to hit on me again.*

Estivan frowns, "Tell him if he tries it again that I will give him a piece of my mind...

Esmerellda says *If you give him a piece of your mind, what would that leave you with? Because I dont' want to to give him the peice that makes me able to talk to you.*

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Guys feel free to get up and say where you are at any time :P"

Carudan pages: sorry, still reading. I guess Carudan's back at the library, researching Darkholed still

Estivan says "No, its a figure of speach.(telepathy gives her the meaning of what he ment, which is to tell the Aperi if he does it again Estivna will beat the snot out of him)"

You paged Carudan with 'Give me a Gather Information/Search check.'.

Estivan strokes her mane, "You are too good for the flightly prick.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er flighty/"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

Arden pages: Arden is going to get up from his night with Merlica and go to find someone from the group

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

Esmerellda says, *Well he is rather handsome, but he was late by a couple of days, yet he's still... Sigh*

Carudan pages: 16 & 19, respectively

You paged Arden with 'You find Carudan in the library.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, Arden & Carudan, MS."

Estivan pages: What are you trying to say?

Arden comes by the library and eneters when he sees Carudan "Hey Carudan."

<OOC> Carudan says, "bugger..."

Carudan looks up and nods. "Arden, how're you doing this morning?

Arden says "Pretty good actually. How about you?"

Carudan says "I've been in here since yesterday, essentially."

Carudan pages: Have I learned anything interesting?

You paged Carudan with 'You find something that in 1025, a great magus had taken up residence there with the various dwarves, but his experiments were causing quite a bit of trouble to the actual malitia. So they dug him his own laboratory under everything else in the castle, out of the way of the soldiery. There are mentions also of some sort of 'reinforcment tunnel' in relation to the laboratory.'.

Arden says "So you've had no rest? You should get some sleep if we are to go and save my mother."

You paged Estivan with 'Esmerellda shurgs, *Don't know. I thought he was attractive a while back, but now, things are really different.*'.

Carudan shakes his head. "I've taken cat naps ever couple of hours. Nothing to be helped, considering how dry some of this reading is. HOwever, I think it's been worth it in the long run.

From afar, Estivan smiles, "You are relalising look's aren't everything?

You paged Estivan with '*I'm realizing a lot of things. Like it's embarasing pooping on the run.*'.

Arden says "Something useful?"

Carudan nods, then hands the top boook from a large stack of books.

Arden takes a look to see what it is

You paged Arden with ''You find something that in 1025, a great magus had taken up residence there with the various dwarves, but his experiments were causing quite a bit of trouble to the actual malitia. So they dug him his own laboratory under everything else in the castle, out of the way of the soldiery. There are mentions also of some sort of 'reinforcment tunnel' in relation to the laboratory.'.'.

Carudan says "Apparently in 1025 a mage set up a lab underneath Darkhold. There's a few references to some sort of "reenforcement tunnel" related to the lab"

Arden says "That could be useful. If we could find this tunnel that is."

You paged Estivan with 'As your'e talking to Esmerellda, a very handsome red headed man in clerical robes comes up and taps you on the shoulder, "Excuse me, but aren't you one of Miss Usha's friends?"'.

From afar, Estivan looks at her and nods, "Well, I guess getting smarter does that to you. Now that your my familuar many thing are going to be different," then turns around, "Yes, I am one of Usha's comrades.

Carudan nods. "I've spent the last hour trying to find some more clues about the location, but i've had little success for far."

You paged Estivan with 'He reaches out and shakes your hand, "Pleased to meet you, I'm Krisatra, cleric of Sune. I have something important to tell you and your friends."'.

Arden says "I don't know if you're going to find it location in a book. If its a secret then putting it in a book is a sure way to break that secret"

From afar, Estivan takes his hand in a firm grasp, "Greeting Krisatra of Sun, I am Estivan Dieago. What news do you have?

You paged Estivan with 'Esmerellda takes a few steps back, giving a slight whinny of surprise.'.

From afar, Estivan mentally aswks, "What's wrong girl?

Carudan says "NOt so much looking for secrets, but clues, hints, somethign to infer from."

Carudan pages: Are there any blueprints of Darkhold in the library, by chance?

You paged Estivan with '*Another one, like the last, but different. Doens't seem as nasty, but still, disquieting.* Krisatra looks at Esmerellda curiously and says, "Do you know where the rest of your friends are?"'.

You paged Carudan with 'Unfortunatley no, there's a couple of accounts by invaders, but nothing like drawings. That and it's been remodeledd several times over the centuries.'.

From afar, Estivan mentally asks, "Like what?,"then he says out loud, "Unfourtunatly I do not.

Arden nods "Well do you need hand? Maybe a second set of eyes can find something."

Carudan says "Certainly. The more the merrier.""

You paged Estivan with 'Krisatra asks, "What?" Esmerellda says, *Like little dog or something.*'.

Arden takes a seat to give a hand

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Give me Search check."

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

From afar, Estivan gives the man a good looking over(Any roll to tell anything odd about him), "I have not seen thems this morning, they are most likely somewhere on campus.

<OOC> Arden says, "20"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<OOC> Carudan says, "21!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "BlackjackQ!"

<OOC> Arden says, "Nope I got 23"

You paged Estivan with 'Heraldry says that he's definately a cleric of Sune. You could get an int check or something.'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Ha ha, you went over! I win this hand!"

Estivan pages: (Arcana helps?)

You paged Estivan with 'Nope.'.

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

From afar, Estivan can't notice a thing and telepahtically says, "Small dog?

The All-Purpose Vending Machine spits out a bottle of Mojo, which Estivan catches and drinks quickly. Estivan's body glows with the powerful mojo.

You find several accounts, about the great war between the dwarves and fire giants for the keep, it states that when overwhelmed when the fire giants brought some Salamanders to aid their cause, it notes that the dwarves "Went to hide within the trees" Despite the fact that Darkhold is several miles away from any sort of forested area.

Carudan says "Hmmm, interesting..."

You paged Estivan with '*Little, brightly colored, steal chickens.* Fox. Krisatra gives you an odd look, "Is there anything wrong?"'.

Carudan points to several passages in the current book.

Arden takes a look where Carudan points

From afar, Estivan says, "Esmerelda here senses something odd about you...would I be mistaken if I say you are a," voice drops to a whisper that the man can hear, "a werefox?

You paged Estivan with 'He looks at Esmerellda, "Hmm, horse tipped me off eh? Usually they don't react at all, being a cute little fox and all. So I guess you're Carudan, since you're not trying to kill me right off the bat..."'.

Carudan says "What do you think?""

Arden says "Its worth a look. Besides nothing else here seems to mention anything about secret ways in."

Estivan pages: No, as I said I am Estivan Deigo. I perfer not to judge a man by hertaige or affliction.

Estivan pages: Since you mentioned Carudan you must know Albion/

Carudan nods. "Let's see... where did I put t hat map down.." Carudan begins sorting through the piles of books and scrools, looking for a map of the Darkhold area

You paged Estivan with 'Oh, i'm sorry about that, mind must have been else where. But it's good to find others who're so tolerant. Yes, me and Albion go back, I helped him come over here from the Unapprochable East with his wife."'.

You find a map of Corm Orp and all surrounding areas in a 100 mile radius. At the north east you can see Darkhold. It seems like mostly moutian and scrub land, save for a little tip at the south west that has the words "Reaching Forest" on it.

From afar, Estivan nods, "Being a half-breed noble, I have learned to value tolerance, though I have diffcult practiceing at time, but this isn't one of them. It also a good thing I discover Esmerellda's little ablity yesterday, though it lead to a series of misunderstand that were luckly quickly sorted out.

Carudan looks at where Arden is pointing on the map. "Hmm, I think we've found our forest..."

You paged Estivan with 'Krisatra nods and says, "Yes, most domestic animals have a hard time around us, which means that pets are out of the questiong. Anyway, about your friends, I have urgent news about Usha I need to tell them.'.

Arden says "Well now that we have a general idea of how to get in, all we need to do is find the others and decided when were leaving."

From afar, Estivan nods, "I'll help you find them.

Carudan nods. "I was ready to leave yesterday. We should probably get some more information on Reaching Forest." Carudan suddenly stiffens. "Uh, has anyone informed Ogerud of our destination?"

You paged Estivan with 'Then let's get going." He goes over and opens the door allowing Estivan ot exit first.'.

Arden says "Not that I know of."

From afar, Estivan heads first, with Esmerellda reigns to go off serching for his com[anions.

You paged Estivan with 'You find them in the library.'.

Carudan frowns. "One of us will have to tell him... I'll do it after I look up that forest."

Estivan enters the libreay leading his hors and a Sunite.

<OOC> Estivan says, "A Noble, a Horse and a Sunite enter a bar...."

Carudan stares at Estivan. "Estivan? Why are you bringing your horse here?"

A very handsome red haired guy in Robe of a Priest of Sune comes in and extends her hands, "Hello there, I'm Krisatra, and I take it the one with the emerald skin is Alibon's apprentance?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Sunite? Is that related top Sune?"

Arden looks up shocked that he would bring a large animal in here.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Nm.."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Sunite= servant of Sune."

Estivan says "Well, Esmerellda is my familuar."

Carudan frowns, bristling.

Carudan frowns, his face marked with confusion

The halfling libraian hops up from her desk, "What do you think you're doing!?!? You can't bring that thing in here! It'll poop on the good rugs and gnaw on the good book covers!"

Estivan says "I started taking soem Wizardry classes and trying the summon Familuar ritual and well, the result were surprising."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Carudan nods slowly. "I see..."

Estivan looks at the halfling, "Lady, I assure that Esmerellda would do no such thing.

Carudan says "So now we have a war horse and an air elemental..." Carudan pauses. "Say, I wonder what happened to Silver's familiar?""

She turns and glares as Esmerellda, giving her that cute herbavore look and says, "If she makes a mess of ANY kind, you'll have to clean it up."

"Yea, but they couldn't poop something my weight!"

Estivan glares at the lady, "You you say that to any mage that rbing there familuar in here?

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er do you"

The librarian gives a very nonchalant, "Yes." Then goes back to her desk. And Krisatra is still standing there, his hand out, mostly ignored.

Carudan says "Oh, my apologies!" Carudan shakes Krisatra's hand. "YEs, I am Carudan.""

Carudan says "You know Alibon?"

Estivan looks at Esnerellda, "Librarians worry too much.

Krisatra says, "I'm surprised Alibon found an apprentice over here, he commented about the lack of good people who truely understood the way of Fist and Claw."

Carudan nods, his hands partially hidden by his robe's sleeves. "It comes a little bit easier for me."

Krisatra turns and looks at Arden, "And who is the delightful third of our little group?"

Arden offers his hand "I am the Blue Dragon."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Arden still in his masked man in baclk attire?"

<OOC> Arden says, "All black still but with out the mask for the moment"

<OOC> Carudan says, "A wind blows throuugh the library, stirring The Blue Dragon's cape."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Then some wizard's brid familuar dive bombs him."

Krisatra says "Pleased to meet you Blue. Now, to answer your question I do know Alibon, I stopped by as an obligation to the Temple of Lathander to help their Midsummer celebration. As such, he introduced me to Usha, a fine young lady. And I have to say that she will be leaving tommorrow evening with me."

Carudan stares, startled. "What? Why? And why isn't she telling us this?"

Arden looks a bit shocked

Estivan blinks, "So you were the Sunite Albion sahys was giving Usha some consueling several nights ago.

Krisatra sighs and says, "Well she's been having some trouble getting out of her contract with the university. She's negotiating with the Dean as we speak, but Usha has decided that she wants to take the path of the Holy Libirator."

Carudan gasps, his eyes wide open.

Carudan says "I... she will be missed, but when one hears the call of the God, one has no choice but to answer."

Carudan says "Still... to have said nothing to us..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Sorrym had to get th ephone"

Krisatra says, "Do not worry, she will be in good hands. I shall guide her to some other Sunite Holy Liberators who shall teach her their ways. I promise that no harm will come to her. On why she said nothing about it... I'm sorry. She will be done a little later tonight, you can talk to her then. But you must know that we have been rather busy lately..."

Carudan shakes his head. "Unfortunatley no, but then we've been equally busy as well."

Estivan glares at Krisatra and nods, "I see.

Estivan stratches Esmerellda between the ears.

<OOC> Estivan says, "bbiab, have to hunt down some food."

Krisatra looks down at the floor a bit embarased, "Well, I know this is a rather sad moment for you, but if you need anything, I would be honored to help a student of Alibon and friends of Usha."

Carudan stands awkwardly. "Of course," he says quietly, a faint smile on his face. "And if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask."

Krisatra says "Well, if there is nothing else, I should be getting back to the temple to plan for the festivities. May Lady Firehair bless you for this, and all of your days." He bows and heads out of the university.

Arden turns to the others "Theres a festival coming up?"

Carudan leans forward in the chair, his arms folded on the table. Watching the cleric leave, he says, "Apparently, there are many thing going on here that we aren't aware of."

You paged Estivan with 'You know that it's an anual holy day of the Lathanerite temple. Midsummer's morn, that's tomorrow.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Narf?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Oh, crap."

<OOC> Carudan shrugs. They're dead, Jim

You paged Carudan with 'You just remember that Midsummer's morn is tomorrow, a major holy day for the Lathenerites.'.

Carudan pages: Ah, thanks.

<OOC> Arden says, "Sorry guys. I keep getting called away from the computer. Damn family and all."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Boy, don't I know it. I can't wait until we get a new desktop then I could just game to my heart's content in my room and away from prying eyes."

You paged Carudan with 'Might want to inform your partner in crime of that.'.

Carudan sighs. "Is it midsummer already? Then we should leave after tomorrow. The festival she mentioned must be for Lathander. The midsummer morn is Holy to him.

Carudan pages: sorry, took a while to type

<OOC> Arden says, "I own the computer here. Its just my mom decided she is going to move the living room around. And since I am the only big strong guy here she is using a lot of my help"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I know how that can be..."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Oh yeah... i'm not the only guy, but when duty calls, I must obey"

Arden says "Okay. Leaving tommarow is fine. Just as long as we eventualy get going."

Carudan says "Plus, that will give us time to figure out how to tell Ogerud... I have a feeling he won't be in the most receptive mood."

Arden says "Didn't our contract inculude vacation time?"

Carudan pauses, then nods. "That's right, I'd forgotten about that... but can we really take it this soon in our employment? And how long would we have?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You've been working for a month or few."

Arden says "Its worth a shot to try. That seems like our only option right now for getting away from here."

Carudan nods. "We'd better chart out how long this could take." He examines the map and tries to estimate how long it'll take to get to the forest

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You need to find a bigger map."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Search check, DC 116"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Sorry 16."

<OOC> Carudan says, "*WHEW*"

<OOC> Carudan says, "17"

You find an atlas. From where you are, and where Darkhold is, it's about a 500 miles from Beregost. The woods starts at about 410 though.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Back"

<OOC> Carudan says, "How long would that take, by foot?"

Estivan has been stand and thinking, zoned out for a bit.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "At least a week. Depends on if you're getting horses and how long you're going to march per dya."

Estivan finally says something, You knw, the mid summer Lathanderite festible is tomarrow.

Carudan says "It'll take at least a week to get there. It took me about three weeks when I passed through the region, though most of that time was spent serving the people"

Carudan says "I already explained that, Estivan." Carudan stares at Estivan. "Are you feeling okay?""

Arden says "So we need a week to get there. A week to get back. And a few days to wander around inside Darkhold."

Estivan says " I am judt shocked about Usha leaving, that's all."

Carudan nods. "A minimum of three weeks, if not a month."

Carudan says "As am I."

<OOC> Carudan says, "To estivan"

Arden says "Yeah. SOunds good to me"

Estivan nods then looks at the map.

Estivan says "I agree with the assesment, U do belive we will be ridding."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er I"

There are two ways one can go. You can follow the main roads, go north, cross the river Chionthar, take the path through the Field of the Dead, head east from Elturel into the forsest. Or you can go directly through the Woods of Sharp Teeth, cross at Elturel, into the Reaching woods as well.

Carudan points to the main road. "We'd best avoid the woods of Sharp teeth."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Which would be quicker>"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Crap, can't remember what I read about it..."

<OOC> Arden says, "I don't like the sounds of the Feild of Dead"

Carudan says "I'd heard rumors about it while I was moving west, and I kept to the main road."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Woods of Sharp Teeth, but not by much since it's more direct, but the other goes through major roadways."

Estivan says "I agree, it is better to go along major routes."

Estivan says "My mother was on a caravan that took a short cut and well, it ended very badly."

Carudan slowly nods sympathetically.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No, the Wood of Sharp Teeth is mostly off the beaten path, the Plains of the Dead mostly goes through major thuroughfares."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Sorrry abotu the confusion."

Estivan says "The fields of the Dead are just named after fallen empires, not the undead. I head it a rather peaceful area."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Knowledge check."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Estivan says, "What knolwedge?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "6"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arcana or cartography"

You paged Carudan with 'Estivan is right.'.

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

<OOC> Estivan says, "24"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Arcana"

Carudan pages: good, since I don't have my bor-in-law's FG book, I have to depend on others for info

You paged Estivan with 'There are a few stories of some of weird things being found plowed up down there, but it's mostly farm land now.'.

Estivan thinks a bit, "Its jsut farmlands with occational items being plowed up. Nothing sinister at all.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden?"

<OOC> Arden says, "You want me to roll to"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

<OOC> Arden says, "18"

<OOC> Carudan says, "http://www.wizards.com/dnd/article.asp?x=fr/fx20020703rt"

You paged Arden with 'It's all farmland, rather furttle too.'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "A map! Yay!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Good eye Carudan!"

You paged Carudan with '100 xp for that eye of yours.'.

Carudan nods his head, his finger tracing the map. "I remember this path well... it goes through the forest, and leads to a path south of Darkhold.

Carudan pages: Don't thank me, thank wizards of the coast for having that map up

Arden nods "Its looks as good a path as any"

Estivan says "So what did you find about sneaking in?"

Arden says "Carudan and I think there is and abandond tunnel her in the Reaching Woods that leads under Darkhold."

Estivan nods.

Carudan frowns. "Hmm, if we go the way I came, we'll have to go north to avoid "sharp teeth," And we'd pass near to Baldur's gate... but the other path is dominated by a dread serpent, if I remember the warnings correctly." Carudan continues to examine the map

Estivan looks, "You know, we can take the southern route.

Estivan traces his finger along roads and traisl to Berdusk, "Wen can end the wood fromt he south here north of Berdusk.

Carudan frowns. "Either way, we'll lose precious time... unless... Have any of you ever sailed before?

Arden says "Nope. But if its faster I am willing to try it."

Estivan says "Never. It an experiance I would like to try,"

Carudan says "It might be. I'm not too familiar with how to sail, but we might be able to find a ferry, or a merchant to sail us down the river Chionthar, at least as far as Scornubel..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Why am I getting M:EF flashbacks?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Don't ask me. I wonder how long it would take along the river, and if it's conducive to boating or rafting"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Its going up river, so it would have to be some sort of sail craft."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Mostly boating. It's up river, so it'll be a little tough. Probably shave a day off on the way up, two on the way back."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Of course it'd be quite a bit more expensive."

Estivan says "I think carudan has a good idea, travelling by boat would allows us more time to try to fidn this passage and serach darkhold. Trouble is coast, however I think I can help. I've been thinking about selling that Baned Mail I claimed, I am will to donate a portion of the prfit from it to this trip."

Arden says "We can always go up and see. And if it turns out we can't afford it we will just have to continue on foot."

Carudan says "Your generosity serves you well, Estivan. In addition, we may be able to lend our services to whoever we choose as transportation. That may reduce our costs. The next challenege will be finding an honest captain. ..."

Arden says "I know a thing or two about thevies and cut throats. I should be able to tell if we can trust the captian we chosse."

Estivan says "Before get to much farther along about traveling, we have to inform people here about our plans to leave. The dean because of our contracts and me, the Trasmutation teach, infoming here I would be missing some classes."

Carudan nods. "We'd been discussing that a bit. I volunteered to speak with Ogerud and plead out case.

Carudan says "Though your help would be greatly appreciated"

It's getting around evening now.

Estivan nods, "I'll see the professer and see if she can assign me studies while we travel.

Carudan says "Shall we meet with Ogerud before nightfall"

Estivan says "Yes, the sooner the better."

Arden says "I would think so."

Carudan nods, sighing. "Someone should find Gallad and tell him about the plan... after we get permission to leave in the first place.

Estivan says "Arden, would you mind doing such?"

Arden says "What? Finding Galan"

Estivan says "Yes."

Arden says "Sure I guess"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You find Galan soon enough."

Estivan says "Well, lets go see the Dean/"

Carudan says "pose takes a deep breath and nods."

Arden finds Galan, tells him what he needs to know and then back to the others.

Estivan leads Esmerellda out and heads to the deans office wotht he other two when its time

As you come around to Ogerud's office, you can see a bronze beauty coming out rather exasperated. It's Usha and she is holding a contract, she sighs and breaths on that paper, letting it burn.

Carudan says "Usha?"

Usha looks up and a bit of a smile crosses her face, "Hello Carudan. Well... I guess by now you've heard the news?"

Estivan nods, "Your foxy sunite freind told us about it.

Carudan nods. "I'm sorry to see you go, but I understand why you have to." He smiles weakly.

Estivan is smileing rather slyly.

Carudan pauses, trying to think of something to say.

<OOC> Estivan says, "You guys will get the joke when you read the log."

Carudan says "You have been a stalwart companion... the path of justice... it fits you. I see it now."

Usha says, "Thanks for that. I know it might feel like I'm ditching you, but I'm just doing what I believe is right. My future belongs to Sune, freeing the oppressed people of this land. I honestly hope that one day, our paths will cross again and we shall take up our adventuring agian dear friends."

Estivan nods, "I hope so as well. You opened my eyes in many way. My thank and fair thee well. It is good to see you on a fitting path.

Carudan reaches his hand out. "It will, my friend. It will. I wish you the best on this journey. I would say more, but good-bye's are not my strong point. That, and we have some unpleasant business with Ogerud we must take care of.

Arden says "Good luck Usha. Take care of yourself"

Usha smiles and grips Carudan's hand, "I think you did pretty well under the cirumstances. Goodbye dear friends, I wish you Sune's Grace on your next endeavor." She smiles and walks down the corridor.

Carudan smiles as he watches Usha leave. "May Torm watch over you, and give you the strength to defeat your enemies, my friend."

Usha disapears down the corridor, you think you can see a little cord of a harp in her parting.

Estivan glares at her back as she leaves, his face unreadible.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Carudan pages: Cord of a harp?

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "If it's alright with you, can we end it here? We might want Galan here for the next part."

You paged Carudan with 'Yes.'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Yeah, probably a good idea"

<OOC> Arden says, "Thats okay with me"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay 600 XP all around and RP vote."

Carudan pages: what's significant about it? Is it related to a symbol of Sune?

Arden pages: Carudan

You paged Carudan with 'It's mostly a heavenly cord, yes.'.

Carudan pages: Joe, he almost made me cry;^)

Estivan pages: Caruden.

Carudan pages: well, him and howard shore... that bastard

Carudan pages: arden

<OOC> Estivan says, "Godo with me"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Alright, Carudan gets 150 RP points!"

You paged Carudan with 'Wow, thanks you for that.'.

Carudan pages: Right music, good dialogue-I got in the moment!!

Carudan pages: I was in the zone!

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, I'm sorry for the slowness of this sesison, I just thought I shouldn't try and put any more plot in there since you guys need to get ready to get to Darkhold."

<OOC> Carudan says, "That's okay, we're victims of circumstance, and MIA Tyson ;-)"

<OOC> Arden says, "Don't worry about the slowness Joe. I know my being gone from the computer every so often didn't help that any"