Logfile from Online Gaming Resource.

This world is Pueblo 1.0 enhanced

._###_. _#___.

H@ .N@@@@L _@@@@@@@@L J@@@@@@@@N_.

N@).@@@@@@@@@. J@@F `N@@@) @@@@@@@@@@@@@L

J@@@@@F""4@@@@@_ (@@N` 4@@@ (@F `"N@@@@N.

.@@@@` #@@@@) .N@H` (@@@) @L._ 4@@@@

(@@@` .' `N@@@H H@@) `@@@` @N@@) N@@@.

H@@` `@@@@ J@@) HF @@@@ J@@@

(@@# H@@@) (@@@ @@@H .N@@N`

.@@@) (@@@) @@@) @@@) .J@@H"

@@@@` J@@@ (@@@ @@@ .J@@N`

J@@@@ @@@F @@@F (@@@H@@H"

N4@@H (@@@) @@@) .. ._@@@@F`

(@@# J@@" (@@@) JN@L 4@@@@@L

(@@H (@@) (@@@) #@@@N `4@@@@@H

#@@N (@@) (@@@) J@@@@F @@@@@@@L

#@@@. J@@) (@@@@. .@@@@@@) .@@F4@@@@N.

(@@@L .N@N` N@@@L .J@H`N@@@` (@@ 4@@@@N.

`@@@@N__J@@@F (@@@@@@@@@F @@@) (@F "N@@@H

(@@@@@@@@F `@@@@@@` @@@) (N@) (@@@@L

`N@@@H" `"" .@@@ `4@` `H@@@L.

(@@) `4@@

(@@` "

the Online Gaming Resource (@F ogrmush.com 6700



| Website: www.ogrmush.com email: staff@ogrmush.com |

| OGR WebRing: www.ogrmush.com/ogring |


| connect <name> <password> WHO - see who is currently connected. |

| create <name> <password> QUIT - disconnect from OGR. |

| To connect as a guest, type: connect guest |


--(This space intentionally left blank)--


WELCOME: (Jul 6/03) Welcome to OGR, your one-stop shopping for MU*-related gaming!

OPEN-HOUSE: (Jul 22/03) OGR's third annual Open House has been scheduled for the weekend of September 20-21, and we're looking for volunteers to run events! If you're interested, please see bbpost 1/26 for more detail and contact Moth to sign up!

WEBSITE: (Jul 22/03) www.ogrmush.com

Last connect was from CPE-65-26-23-143.kc.rr.com on Sat Aug 30 14:04:05 2003.

MAIL: You have no mail.

Tabletop Room 3(#1902RAJLMhns$)

A small candle flickers at the high table where the Storyteller sits, his face barely illuminated by the candle. Piles of books have been placed on the far right of the high table, and a large, green binder sits in front of the Storyteller. Two large, lumpy blue sofas sit on each side of a long table, where the players assume the roles of their characters in the World of Darkness. Various dice, character sheets, and empty pizza boxes are scattered about the table. Aside from the candle on the Storyteller's desk, there are four candles spaced evenly down the middle of the table, providing some light to the players. On the walls are various drawings of characters portrayed in the chronicle.




The Reality Button

The All-Purpose Vending Machine(#2465V$)

Directions for New Characters(#4610V$)

Obvious exits:

Out <O>

<OOC> Galan says, "Yay!"

<OOC> Galan says, "Hey. What happened last session?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "A wild orgy with the sorority... that'll teach ya to miss a session ;^)"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hi. Not much really. Just learning how best to assault Darkhold."

<OOC> Galan says, "Darkhold?!"

<OOC> Galan says, "Oh, right. I remember now"

Arden has connected.

<OOC> Arden says, "Hi"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hey Rich!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Hey!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "So you ready for today?"

<OOC> Arden says, "Yeah"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Heck yeah! My character sheet is finally corrected, no more shortages or flaws.. I think, Dog help me, it is flawless!"

You say "Good. Pop quiz, you're going to do a furry of blows on a charging orc, what do you roll?!?!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Good. Pop quiz, you're going to do a furry of blows on a charging orc, what do you roll?!?!"

<OOC> Galan says, "Over. Present your defenseless belly in a show of submission!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Okay, it's the normal roll but minus 3.. wait... no..."

<OOC> Carudan rolls over on his back

<OOC> Carudan says, "Ah, it's minus two for both!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Very good. Still need to work on your reaction time."

<OOC> Carudan says, "That's why it's so flawless, I wrote all the definitions for the various things on it! Less desperate thumbing through Player handbooks!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Ray of enfeblement!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Could be worse.. could be ray of impotence..."

<OOC> Galan says, "Or 'Ray of Necrophilia'."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I don't know, I mean, would that apply towards really hot vampire chicks?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Well.. yeah. They're dead, ain't they?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Hey Joe. Can we have an undead whorehouse?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "YAY!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I don't know... I've heard of vampire with ANOTHER set of fangs..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "But of course that was only in some bad movie and a hentai..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Wonder where Al is..."

<OOC> Galan says, "We need more Hentai in this game."

<OOC> Carudan says, "More? We already have a squid, what more do you need? Other than school girls... and we have plenty of those too"

<OOC> Galan says, "We need tentacles AND the school girls."

<OOC> Galan says, "Which reminds me that I need to go hit on that elf some more"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Ilithid school girls?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Nah.. They're to... hermaphroditic."

<OOC> Carudan says, "... you know.... that has some potential..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Did Al say he hato do something this weekend?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Nope"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hmm."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "We'll wait 10 more minutes for him, then start."

Estivan has connected.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Yay!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Sorry I'm a tad late"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hey Estivan."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Alright, is everybody ready?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ein Moment butte."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er Bitte"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Reasy"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Lets get cracking"

When we last left off, you all were outside of Ogerud's office trying to get some time off to go to Darkhold and free Arden's mother.


Estivan walks in last with Esmerellda in tow.

Carudan says "I don't think you can bring your horse with you... that might make the discussion more difficult."

Estivan says "Why not? I have to akclmate her to life as a famuliar."

Arden says "Your horse is a little big to be bringing into an office don't you think."

Galan pages: Me too?

You paged Galan with 'Yep'.

Estivan thinks, "Girl I am going to make you smaller.," then pulls out his nots and cast Reduce on her.

<OOC> Carudan says, "not to mention it'll only encourage those rumors about you two..."

<OOC> Galan says, "I still say Est is getting a bit.. over involved with that horse."

You paged Estivan with '*I don't think I'll be able to fit in that small dor anyway.*'.

Galan applauds. "Now can we get on with this?'

<OOC> Galan says, "Does anybody in this party not have a spellcasting class?"

Estivan pages: *Now you will

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, instead of a Warhorse is now a regular horse."

Carudan nods, glances at medium-esmerelda, then knocks on the door.

Ogerud says, "Come in!"

Estivan comes in last with Esmerellda in tow

Galan goes in.

Carudan opens the door and walks in, then moves to one side.

Arden enters

As you espect Ogerud is in his office, behind a moutin of paperwork. He looks up, expecially at Esmerelda, "Er, Estivan, why did you bring a horse in here?"

Estivan says "Dean Ogerud, I would like to introduce you to my famuliar, Esmerellda"

Galan sighs and burries his face in his hands "Degenerate I might be, but this is a bit.. icky, even for me."

Estivan glares at Galan, "Its not like that elf.

Carudan shoots Galan a look

Ogerud looks at Esmerellda and says, "Do you mind leaving her outside, unless you just wanted to show her off of course. But since you're all here, I doubt that."

Galan says "Hey, all I know is the rumors I've been hearing.."

Estivan says "I wanted to show her off, though to fit in here she's not in her full glory, naturaly she couldn't fit in the door."

Estivan glares, "What rumors?

Carudan sighs. "Yes, well, it'd probably be best if she waited outside. She'd probably be happier out there than in this small, closed place.

Ogerud says, "Okay, but I'd prefier if she stays outside." As Esmerellda starts to nibble on a lose piece of paper.

Arden stays quiet and shakes his head

Galan says "Oh.. Just a few.."

Estivan think, "Stop nibbling at the paper, it impolite. Would you mind waiting outside girl?

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

You paged Estivan with '*Not at all.*'.

Estivan looks at the dean and nots

Carudan interrupts before things get hairy. "We have an important favor to ask you, sir. We have a mission we must accomplish, but it will require all of us to leave the campus for about a month."

Estivan says "out loud, "Alright girl, please wait outside"

Esmerelda goes and waits outside, as she leaves, Ogerud sighs and says, "Now that's over, what might this be about?"

Estivan says out loud, "Alright girl, please wait outside

Ogerud says "A month!?!?!"

Carudan winces

Estivan says "At most."

Estivan says "It is a trip of grave importance."

"What could be so important?"

Carudan says "I'm afraid so, sir. There is a security concern which requires us to go east in order to deal with it"

Ogerud says, "What sort of security concern?"

Estivan says "Zhents with conections to local crinimals and the like"

Carudan says "WE hope to eliminate the primary focus of the Zhentarum, and encourage their dark interests to looks elsewhere."

<OOC> Estivan says, "You know, is it me or to the Zhent seem more like Nazis in 3rd ed?"

Ogerud says, "Really? Lord, that is bad, but why go all the way out to the Moonsea?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Then we'll rename Carudan Indiana and be UNSTOPPABLE! MWAHAHA!"

Estivan says "Not to the moonssea, some where closer, but no less dangereous."

Ogerud says, "Where then?"

Carudan says "The sunset mountains, sir."

Estivan give the other a should I tell him look.

Galan nods.

Ogerud gives them all a questionable look.

Carudan says "We'd prefer to tell you as little as possible, for your own safety."

<OOC> Galan says, ""Man, who ate the beans for lunch?""

<OOC> Estivan says, "If you can smell it it most be you."

<OOC> Carudan tries to look innocent

Ogerud says, "Well I need to know where you're going if I'm going to authorize this little, 'expidition...'"

<OOC> Galan says, "That was about the 'questionable look' comment. *shrug*"

Galan sighs "We're going to go infiltrate Darkhold."

Galan says "We'll bring back souvenirs."

Estivan glares at Galan.

Galan shrugs "He's your employer. He deserves to know."

Ogerud says, "Yea, and I got a ring of three wishes in my hand bag..." He then looks at all of your faces sceptically, until he gets to Arden. "You're serious..."

Estivan says "Dead serious sir."

Galan says "Soon to be just dead, most likely"

Arden nods to the Dean

Estivan buring glares at Galan.

<OOC> Galan says, "Whats a buring?"

Galan says "Well, it's true."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er burning"

Estivan says "I'd prefer to be optimistic about deadly situations."

Ogerud says, "I don't know. If you eliminate their hold here, would that not just incur their wrath even further?"

Carudan says "Only if they know where their threat came from."

Estivan says "We are not seking to eliminate their hold, but just remove intrest they might have in this area"

Estivan says "Or do you mean hold as not in a strong hold sense."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, a diplomacy chek is called for, DC 20 guys."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Estivan says, "Nope."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Someone else please do it'"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

The All-Purpose Vending Machine spits out a bottle of Mojo, which Estivan catches and drinks quickly. Estivan's body glows with the powerful mojo.

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Carudan says, "4... thank you GALAN!"

<OOC> Galan says, "28"

<OOC> Estivan says, "YEHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Galan gives the Dean his most charming smile "It'd be a snap. You'll hardly miss us. So will the Zhents."

Ogerud hems for a bit, and says, "Alright, if it'll keep the Zhents out of our business, I'll give you your vacation time to go on this journey. When would you leave?"

Galan says "Probably in the next day or two. Do you mind if we visit the supply room and requisition us some supplies? As we're working to defend the school, you see."

Carudan says "After midsummer. We want to make sure nothing happens during tomorrow's festivities."

Ogerud says, "Alright then. Since you'll be needing supplies, I can give you your pay for that."

<OOC> Galan says, "Does our contract include recompensation for expenses that occur on School business?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "To a point."

Carudan smiles. "Thank you sir. Also, I was wondering if you knew of any trustworthy ferry captains or merchants who travel along the Chiontrar?

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Twice your usual pay is the bax."

Galan coughs delicately "Our pay? I'm afraid I must point out article 5, clause 7 of our contract regarding reasonable recompensation for expenses."

<OOC> Galan says, "Bax?"

Carudan shoots Galan a look. "That won't be necessary for me, sir. As I will be absent,, you may keep my pay while I am absent.

Ogerud groans as Galan says that, "Damn, thought you didn't read that. Alright, alright." He pulls out a drawer and tosses a golden trade bar on to the table. "There, that should do you. On your question about pilots, I don't know any up there."

Galan takes the bar "Thank you kindly, sir. This will be much appreciated."

Carudan sighs. "Thank you sir, for your generosity and you patience. Do you know who we could speak to about travel up the Chiontrar?"

Ogerud leans heavily on a hand, looking at the bar disapointedly, "No, sorry about that. All I know, is that perhaps your best bet to just find someone up at Baldur's Gate or something."

Carudan nods. "Thank you again, sir. We will return as soon as possible."

<OOC> Galan says, "I have 15 levels in Geography and Cartography. Would I know the best way to get from point A to point B?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

<OOC> Estivan says, "back"

<OOC> Carudan says, "You were gone?"

Galan waves a hand "Don't worry, my friends. I've travelled extensively, and I can readily make our travel arrangements."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Had to run to the bathroom"

Carudan says "In that case, we should leave, so that Ogerud can work in peace. We've done enough to disrupt him today."

Estivan looks at Galan and nods.

Galan departs, pulling out a roll of maps as he walks.

Ogerud says, "Alright, then may Akadi grant you quick passage.

Arden nods to the Dean as he leaves

Carudan waits for the others to leave.


<OOC> Galan says, "How much is a trade bar of gold worth?"

Estivan leave, gets Esmerellda and goes to the Transmuatation professer

Estivan leaves, gets Esmerellda and goes to the Transmuatation professer's office

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "500"

Galan says "Hmm.. I think I know a few merchants who're going our way this time of year. And I definately know a barge captain who'd be willing to ferry us. Well.. if he's forgotten about that entire business with the goblins, exploding arrows, and the Wand of Grease.."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You get there and Yuriel is in."

From afar, Estivan knocks on the door.

You paged Estivan with 'She says, "Come in!"'.

Carudan pages: Carudan removes a small onyx gem from his belt pouch. "I hope this offsets some of the cost, sir. IT's not much, but you deserve something for Galan's... eagerness."

From afar, Estivan comes it leading his now smallerEsmerellda.

Arden says "So you know someone that can get us to were we want to go."

Estivan pages: Greetings Professer Yuriel

Galan sniffs "As a well known world travelled and a cleric of Akadi, who numbers 'God of Travel' amongst his many titles, I can get anyone just about anywhere."

You paged Carudan with 'Who was that to?'.

Estivan pages: May I introduce you to my famuliar Esmerellda?

<OOC> Galan says, "Traveller"

Carudan pages: Shoot, that was to Ogerud

<OOC> Estivan says, "How about to Garden?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Theres a mighty good chance of it.."

You paged Estivan with 'Yuriel looks and nods, "Good for you. Odd to find a horse as a familiar."'.

Galan pages: So.. what would a good route to Dark Hold be? Should I roll?

You paged Galan with 'Yes.'.

From afar, Estivan nods, "Even more so a Heavy Warhorse. I'd also like to report my first success with the Reduce spell.

Arden nods "Good. That will make things esay."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Galan says, "25"

You paged Estivan with 'Yuriel looks and nods, "Ookay..."'.

You paged Estivan with 'Seems you catch on fast."'.

You paged Galan with 'Yea, up the river would be the best route.'.

Galan nods "It should be a snap."

Galan pages: How long will it take? And what kind of roaming nasties are we likely to meet?

From afar, Estivan smiles slighy and would be blushing if not fore the scales, "Well, you can say magic is in my blood, but I have other business I wish to speak to you about.

You paged Carudan with 'Ogerud looks at the onyx and says, "Thanks for your generosity."'.

Carudan pages: And thank you, once again, for your patience." Carudan turns and leaves the room, clsing the door quietly behind him.

Galan says "So, we're going day after tomarrow?"

You paged Galan with 'By going on the river, not many roaming nasteis at all. It's the road up to the river that'll be bad. You should be going up to something like 5 or 7 days.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "Are we on the river?"

You paged Estivan with 'That would be?"'.

Galan pages: How long is the road to the river, and what kind of nasties?

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No, it's a few miles north of you."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Yep, seemed quicker that way."

Arden says "I guess since Carudan said we would be here for the festival"

Carudan pages: Do I see the others?

You paged Galan with 'Standard bandits, orcs, wondering monsters around here.'.

You paged Carudan with 'Yep.'.

Carudan pages: ah heck, I'll make your life easier and assume so...

Estivan pages: I am going on a offical trip for the college in the next several days and will not likely be in class for a at most a month. I was wondering if you could assign me readings and assignments so I do not get too far behind.

Carudan walks up from behind. "I'd feel better knowing we left after an event which could pose problems for the school should something ahppen."

Galan nods "We'll have a bit of a hike up to the river, through the standard random monsters, bandits, orcs and goblins. I suggest we tag along with a merchant caravan.

Galan says "A tad slower, but much safer."

Carudan nods. "Agreed. I did that for most of my journey from the east.

You paged Estivan with 'Yuriel smiles and says, "That we can definately do for you." She then takes a piece of paper and starts to write down several things. She hands you a list of things to do and page numbers of the class texts.'.

Arden says "Leaving after the festival is fine Carudan. That way I get to spend one last day with Merlica before we run off to the gates of hell."

Carudan arches his eyebrows in a friendly manner.

From afar, Estivan makes a list for picking up at the univeristy books store. "Also, to you know a exellent local taylor? I am going to need a new outfit for the festible and probally a new wardrobe. I am starting to get a little tired of pruple.

Galan puts away his maps "Shall I book passage for us?"

Carudan nods. "You've displayed an amazing ability to barter anyone standing in your way...

You paged Estivan with 'Laylia the seamstrees, a couple of houses off mainstreet is pretty good with a needle."'.

Estivan pages: Thank you very much, Professer.

Galan grins "I come from a long line silver tongued, chisseling skin flints. Loosely translated from Old Elven, our family motto is 'Anything that isn't nailed down is ours. Anything that can be pried up is not nailed down.' Bit difficult to put on a banner though, which is why it's fallen out of favor for 'MINE!'.

Carudan sighs. "I'm not surprised."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Lol. Elven Kenders!"

Galan snickers "I'll be off then." Galan heads out into town, looking for merchants to scalp.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I'm thinking more along the line of Robber Barons."

You paged Galan with 'Give me a gather information check.'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ok, Elven Rockefellers."

<OOC> Galan says, "We're the Elven Mafia, man. Mess with up, you end up baked into pies."

Arden says "Galan seems more like a rouge then I am."

<OOC> Galan says, "Which explains Galan's pathological aversion to baked goods."

<OOC> Estivan says, "LOL!"

Carudan shakes his head. "Definately."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

<OOC> Galan says, "19"

Estivan pages: I shall take mt leave. Fare thee well.

You paged Galan with 'Well you know that there's regular caravans passing by on their way to Baldur's Gate, since you're on a major trade route. You find one of them, a nice handsome man greets you, "Hi, what can we do for you?"'.

Carudan nods at Arden. "You should go to Merlica while you can. It's hard to say when, exactly, we might return."

From afar, Estivan heads out with Esmerellda, changes her back when they get outside and then rides her to twon, following directions to the semstresses.

You paged Estivan with 'You find her. What sort of clothes are you looking for?'.

Arden nods "If you need me then I'll be around the school."

Carudan says "I'll be in the woods, as usual.""

From afar, Estivan is looking for(looks in his PHB)

Carudan smiles, then leaves.

Arden waves and leaves

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, Galan, MS."

From afar, Estivan oocly would like to roleplay this out a bit.

You paged Arden with 'You find Merlica in her room, with her back to the door and entranced in a book.'.

Galan extends his hand to the nice young man "Galanthalasinatos kal Dracos vo Keeblithenerin. Excuse me sir, but are you associated with any of these caravans?"

Arden pages: Arden sneaks in behind her and puts his hands over her eyes. "Guess who."

You paged Estivan with 'Laylia's shop easlily enough due to the big wodden needle in front. Inside you can find a plump little gnomish woman, "Ah, hello, what can I do for you?"'.

Carudan pages: Carudan stops into the stables to update Alibon.

Estivan pages: Greetings, I would like to get a outfit for tomarrow's festivites as well as several trveling and everday outfits fit for someone of a noble rank.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

He shakes your hand, "Pleased to meet you, I' Wirsa, currently I'm here with a band of musicians and actors passing through to Waterdeep, making ends meet by picking up and dropping supplies along the way."

Galan smiles "Ah, I see. What route are you taking, if I might ask?"

You paged Arden with 'She squeaks a bit and drops her book, then she seems to ease up a bit. "Oh, it's you Arden! You scared me back there!"'.

You paged Carudan with 'You find Alibon tossing meat to the various carniverous creatures.'.

Carudan pages: Carudan says loudly "Need a hand?"

Arden pages: I'm sorry. Its just natural for me to stay quiet and I thought I would surprise you. Anyway I'm here to tell you I am leaving after the festival.

From afar, Estivan I'd perfer soemthing not in the the tradtion coloprs of my homeland, preferbally colors that would complmnet my naturyal coloartion.

You paged Estivan with 'Sure, we have a nice selection of clothing right around here," she ushers you to a couple of shelves with some pre made clothes. "Of course the festival clothes would probably have to be hand made."'.

"We're taking the Coast Way, up to Baldur's Gate, past Daggerford, and straight to Waterdeep. The usual trade route."

Estivan pages: Please, I would like to take care of those as so as you can as well as can you suggest colors?

<OOC> Galan says, "How close is that route to the one we're intending?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "right on target"

<OOC> Carudan says, "up to baldur's gate, at least"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Stopping at Baldur's gate"

You paged Carudan with 'He smiles and says, "Sure, just make sure it's to the right animals. Some can be rather picky. Why don't you do the wolves, gryphons, and krenshars." handing you a bucket of meat.'.

Carudan pages: Carudan nods. "How much do they require?"

You paged Arden with 'Well at least we can have a dance before you go on your great adventure." (Roll me a spot check.)'.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

Arden pages: (15)

You paged Estivan with 'She looks you over a bit, "White, lots of white, plus some red woudl do good with your odd skin tone."'.

You paged Arden with 'You see her slip the book she was reading under her sheets.'.

You paged Carudan with 'A slab to each."'.

Galan appears to consider this "I'll tell you what. My friends and I, half dragons and noble adventurers all, are travelling much the same route, up to Baldur's Gate. Perhaps it might be a good idea if we accompany each other along the way? I'm sure it'd be a boon for all concerned, what with the current abundance of orcs, bandits and worse."

Carudan pages: Will Carudan know what a krenshar is?

<OOC> Galan says, "We never did divy that treasure.. *would like to sell the unclaimed bits off this session*"

Arden pages: So what was that you were reading? I would hate to disrupt anything important.

You paged Carudan with 'It looks like a mutant butt ugly cat.'.

Carudan pages: pose starts at which ever critter den is the closest and starts feeding what ever is in it.

He seems to think this over, "All half-dragons? You definately dont' see that every day, and it would definately be helpful to have such powerful companions long the way. But we must make a bit of profit off of this. How about 20 gold for all of your party who comes aboard with us?"

Estivan pages: Whire and red? Hmmmm. Perchase you can show me some examples?

You paged Estivan with 'She takes out a couple of tunics and pants, showing them to you. They're average quality but very fine quality dyes.'.

You paged Arden with 'Merlica turns even redder, "Oh it's nothing, just one of those little romance novel us young girls are always reading." Giving you a wide smile.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "We should really be charging him.."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Haggle, haggle as if your life depended on it!"

From afar, Estivan looks and seem please with some of the dyes.

You paged Carudan with 'It's not that hard, you just throw the meat into the pens. The wolves do so in the most orderly fashion, the krenshars rough house a bit, and the Gryphons simply tear their meat to shreeds.'.

Arden pages: Arden smiles at her "Romance novel? I see."

Galan chuckles "I probably should mention that you and your friends will also enjoy the benefits of having such skilled and competent adventurers such as ourselves in case of attack or catastrophy, as well. Just to be clear, you see."

Carudan pages: Carudan tosses the last piece of meat to the last Gryphon. "We'll be leaving the day after tomorrow for the east."

From afar, Estivan chooes a albastor white for the main part of the festible outfit and the fro the red anice shade of crinsom that cpntrastes nicely with his eyes.

You paged Arden with 'She smiles, "Just, tryig to find something to do while you shall be so far away and on a great adventure."'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll diplomacy."

<OOC> Galan says, "Watch the botch.."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Galan says, "19"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 15 Total: 15

<OOC> Galan says, "Bugger.."

<OOC> Galan says, "Watch me try to haggle with the 20th level bard.. ;)"

Arden pages: I don't know about this being a great adventure. The odds are I'll come back stabed and bloody hanging onto my life by a thread.

<OOC> Carudan gets out the popcorn.

<OOC> Estivan starts placing beta

Wisra looks at you shrudely and says, "Well if we were going through some dusty back alley trail, that would be the case, but we're going on a major trade route that's fairly well guarded and populated. So 20 gold each for room and board for the trip is more than fair."

You paged Arden with 'Merlica giggles at you and says, "Well then I'll just have to nurse you back to health after your grand crusade."'.

Galan nods "Ah, you're including room and board? While I had not intended to request that, 20 gold for the trip is fair enough."

Galan spits in his hand and offers it to Wisra

From afar, Estivan takes a look at what materials she has avalible

You paged Carudan with 'Oh, how far east are you going?"'.

You paged Estivan with 'Cotton and wool.'.

Carudan pages: Darkhold. (I think I told him about the journey a couple of sessions ago).

Arden pages: It might be worth getting beat to near death just to experince that.

From afar, Estivan looks rather intrgued by the materials. He is use to lighter faberics.

<OOC> Galan says, "Let it not be said Galan isn't willing to acknowledge a good deal when he sees it.."

You paged Carudan with 'Ah, stopping, and coming back around then? Well I do hope you will remember to do the mantras and exercises I've tought you on the way. Don't want you getting lazy about it, now do we?'.

Wistra looks at Galan's hand, "I thought only orcs did that?"

Galan says "You'd be surprised how far this custom has travelled. Half now, half on arrival at Baldur's Gate?"

Carudan pages: Carudan shakes his head. "I suspect I'll need their calming influence through this journey."

From afar, Estivan orders the destible outift in the highest qulity wool and cotten she has, it will basicly be a noble's outfit in the white and red, with should look stunning on him and ask her where he can get accessories for the outfits.

"But of course, but I'd like to do it without the spit..."

You paged Arden with 'Merlica laughs musically. "Well don't do so just on my account."'.

Galan sighs and wipes the hand, grumbling in dwarven "Every peasent in the country does this on a regular basis, but the first I try? Noo.." He offers it again.

You paged Estivan with 'Lalyia says, "Well I'll have to work on this one outfit a bit, should take me a good 5 hours. Come back tomorrow and pick it up. Will there be anything else?"'.

Wistra nods and shakes Galan's hand, "Glad to have you aboard!"

Galan says "A pleasure. When do you leave?"

"Day after next."

Arden pages: Arden smiles "Don't worry. I am going to try and stay as alive as I can. You said something about a dance. I'm afraid I have no clothes for such an outing."

From afar, Estivan orders a cotton explorer's outfit in the same clolors and a woolen set of scholar's/wizards robes.

Galan says "Excellent. We shall meet you then. Dawn, I presume?"

You paged Carudan with 'I hope so, but do not neglect your instincts or your inner feelings. The gods gave them to you for a reason, and if you feel strongly enough about something, don't hesitate to follow it.'.

Wistra nods, "Yes, usually best to get these things moving early."

Carudan pages: Carudan nods. "Do you need a hand with anything else?

Galan makes his farewells and departs.

You paged Estivan with 'That'll be 5 gold please."'.

<OOC> Galan says, "Did you all allready claim what you wanted from that magic treasure? Or hasn't that happened IC yet?"

You paged Carudan with 'No, I do this for a living after all.'.

From afar, Estivan lays down the 90 gold for the hold hsbang and leave a 9 gold tip

You paged Arden with 'Merlica gives a little frown and says, "Stand up for a second..."'.

Estivan pages: N/M

Arden pages: Arden dose as she says

Carudan pages: Carudan nods. In that case, I will retreat to the woods. I'd like to meditate under Torm's watchful gaze before I leave. Things will eb quite chaotic, especially tomorrow."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Can't quite remember... how long ago WAS that?"

Estivan pages: I was getting th prices right out of the phb, so it 5 gold for everything?

You paged Arden with 'Stands up and looks him over, "You know, you're about the same height as Anoril. I know he'll have plenty of fancy clothes. I could borrow you something for tomorrow."'.

<OOC> Galan says, "Couple weeks."

Estivan pages: (That was ooc)

<OOC> Estivan claimed the hammer

You paged Carudan with 'Alibon nods and waves goodbye, "Yes, may Selune watch over your path, young cub."'.

<OOC> Galan says, "We had: 4 splint mail armors, a masterwork long sword, 2 MW heavy maces, and two MW battle axes, The gnome has a pair of +2 short swords, a +2 crossbow, a +2 chain shirt In the chest you find, Hammer of Smithy, +6 Craft +1, 60' Dancing Rope, Guiding Light Lantern (Light at will and once per day locate object), Lathan Far-Seeing Helmet"

<OOC> Galan wants a shortsword and the rope, at least.

Arden pages: That would be great. I would hate to miss a dance with you.

<OOC> Arden says, "I also wanted one of the short swords and a crossbow"

You paged Estivan with 'I'm sorry, I just pulled a number out of a hat, and didn't account for the high quality stuff. So you're right.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "Estivan wanted the mundane stuff, too, right?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Nothing Carudan'd be particularly interested in"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Naw sell it"

<OOC> Galan says, "So, anyone mind if I liquidize the rest and split the cash?"

<OOC> Arden says, "Fine with me"

<OOC> Estivan says, "I'll claim the hel as well, because it seems like a usefull thing to have."

You paged Arden with 'As would I miss a chance to dance with you, expecially for the first time."'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Liquidate at will!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er helm."

From afar, Galan goes looking for someone who can afford to buy this lot, at academy or in town

From afar, Estivan lays down the 90 gold for the hold shbang and leaves a 9 gold 9 silver tip

Arden pages: I can't make any promises as to how good I am but I'll try.

You paged Galan with 'You can sell the weapons and such to the regular blacksmiths. The other magical stuff the university could be glad to take off your hands.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Alright if we fastforward to tomorrow?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Sure"

<OOC> Arden says, "Sure"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Sure."

Galan pages: (at 1/2 cost for the normal stuff? Any chance of haggling the percentage up on the magic items?)

<OOC> Galan says, "NP. *is busy calculating"

You paged Galan with 'Roll for it.'.

From afar, Estivan gets up early to pick up his outfit and buy 100gp's owrth of maktching jewelry and a nice matching belt and scimitar scabbard worth around 10 gp

You paged Estivan with 'You do so, save for the scabard.'.

Estivan pages: *No scabbard?

Estivan pages: (No scabbard?)

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Galan says, "15.."

You paged Galan with 'Take 5% off the total.'.

Galan pages: (We lose 5?? I'm not selling to him and, in fact, try to haggle a little more)

Estivan pages: (The nobkes outfit would inlcudes a dashing white and red capes right?)

You paged Estivan with 'Yes.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "For the normal stuff, we all get 443 gold and 5 SP"

You paged Galan with 'Sorry, add 5%. Went to the outlet mall today.'.

Galan pages: Oh, okies.

Galan pages: Whats the 'guiding light' item worth?

Tomorrow is the day of Midsummer's Morn, and the entire town is out preparing for the celebration of Lathander. The town square has a large round yellow ball up up on a maypole with yellow, red, and orange streamers going out to every building in town. There's great tables of food and Beregost's finest musicians are out striking up joyous music.

You paged Galan with 'You sell it for 315.'.

You paged Galan with 'Gold.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "The magic items go for: 663 gold and 2 sp for each of us."

Carudan strolls into the town square from the woods, and scans the crowds.

Galan pages: I, on the other hand, am selling my magic short sword for..4570 gold and 5 sp

Arden pages: Arden is going to meet up with Merlica in the morining so he can get them clothes and spend the day with her.

Galan wanders down to the feast, looking both amused and at the women.

You paged Arden with 'Merlica meet up with you and gives you a nice suit of clothes, very puffy shirt and billowy pants in blue's, purples, and whites. Of course there's a cape on the back.'.

You paged Arden with '*Other than that, feel free to add to it.)'.

You paged Estivan with 'Going to show?'.

Arden pages: Arden gets dressed real quick and escorts her down to the festival

<OOC> Galan says, "Ping?"

Everybody in town is gathered here, from the university student's and faculty, to the workers of the Sour Pickle.

Carudan spots Galan, and walks towards him

Galan gets many waves from nice looking women.

Galan notices Carudan and digs a large bag out of Handy Haversack, tossing it to him "Enjoy."

Galan winks at the ladies and waves back

Arden comes down to the festival in a nice puffy suit of blues, purples, and whites. He is walking with Merlica

Carudan loooks, puzzled, at teh bag. After he opens it, he smiles and wraps the opening around his arm.

Merlica is in a elegant red festival dress with blue trimmings, loing rather ravishing.

Galan dittos for Arden. "I was having a bad day yesterday, as I only managed to get 15 percent over sell value."

From afar, Estivan set Esmerellda in at the Meangries, set up her stalll novelty for the evening and heads down to the festible.

Arden takes his bag "Thanks Galan. You guys both rember Merlica."

Estivan appears at the festible in a dashing nobel's suit of fine woll and cotton. The outfit is a primary brilliant Alabaster white which contrasts beautify with his Obsidian scales. The secondary trimming color is a lovely crimson that contrasts with his eyes. His cape is white on the outside with red lining and trimming. On his feet are polishes black leather knee high boots. He is wearing a diamond studded silver chain with a ruby on his chest and rubies and diamonds also stud his cloths and cuffs in pleasing arraignments. His hair is free, draped about his shoulders and down his back. He is wearing a new white leather belt with matching scabbard for his scimitar.

Carudan nods. "It is good to meet you again, miss Merlica."

Estivan pages: Can I make a Knolege(N&R) grand enterance check?

Galan smiles and bows "A pleasure, m'lady."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Remeber guys, Estivan has only eve wore shades of purple."

Galan pages: Would the Academy have a Hat of Disguise for sell? It seems to me that one of those would be durn useful for the Darkhold mission.

Merlica gives you all a little kurtsey, "Greetings Carudan, Galan and... Estivan. I'm sure I can trust you not to get too go overboard tonight?"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

You paged Estivan with 'No.'.

Galan says "Ah, I never get myself into any mess I'd be unwilling to enjoy thoroughly."

Estivan bows, "Greeting Melica, you look stunning.

You publicly roll 1d100 and get: 32 Total: 32

Carudan glances at what everyone is wearing. "It seems everyone's dressed in their finest today," he says, brushing some dust off of his simple clerical vestment.

You paged Galan with 'Nope, they're fresh out of them. Might want to try again in Baldur's Gate.'.

Galan pages: Shoot

Arden says "Don't feel bad Carudan. The only reason I am dressed up is so that I can enjoy the dance. If it wasn't for that I would have my normal black on."

Galan tugs on his finely crafted grey robes "Indeed. Finding an appropriate robe that also complimented my form was a challenge, but well worth it."

Carudan shakes his head. "I've never been one for fancy dress. If it wasn't the holy day of Lathander, I'd be in my traditional cloak.

Galan pulls another bag from his sack, for Estivan this time.

Merlica says, "Well I think that you're very handsome Carudan. Besides, the Lathanderites are in their robes as well."

The clergy of Lathander come out and give a very stiring speach. "This day, Lathander has blessed us with his pressence longer than any other day of this year. Let us celebrate this joyous day by giving homage to his name and enjoying the life that he has made all the better." There's a moment of silence, then a great roar from the crowd as they go about the feasting and debotchery.

Estivan looks at Galan, "Is that from the spoils?

Carudan bows his head, hiding a slight blush. "Thank you, my lady. You and your escort compliment each other very well."

Galan says "Indeed. A mere 15 percent over normal sell value, but I was having an off day. I should've waited till Baldur's Gate. I could've gotten a much better deal"

Carudan says "Speaking of spoils, where'd you get all those jewels, Estivan?"

Estivan grins, "I concur Carudan. Rarely have I ever see such a dashing couple.

Estivan says "I bought them from Heraven & Borgar this moring."

Galan nods "Oh yes, they're quite attractive together."

Arden says "Don't be foolish guys. Its only becuse of Merlica that the two of us look good anyway."

Merlica gives Estivan a slight bow, "Thank you, I hope we'll be be dashing more often in the future though.

Estivan says "I disagree with that, Arden, you are a handsom Elf. Indeed, my younger sister would shoon, should he have laid eyes on you."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er She"

<OOC> Estivan says, "We swoon"

Galan says "You have a sister?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Is she hot?"

Merlica says, "Yes, don't sell yourself short! You're one of the most handsome people I've ever seen."

Estivan smiles at Melica and returns her bow, after tucking the sack away.

Merlica says, "I got a brother and a salamander that's kind of like a cousin."

Estivan says "I do severel half-sister."

<OOC> Galan was asking Estivan ;)

Galan says "Hmmm... Fascinating. We should visit your family someday. I'm sure it'd a peaceful respite from the usual hurly burly of the adventuring life"

Estivan says "Perhapes for my next life days celebration."

The food and wine start to flow freely from the stands. Paid for by the Lathanderite temple, of course.

Galan acquires a large mug of wine for himself. "Here's mud in your eye, eh?"

Galan pages: Hey, that elf chick in the crowd?

Estivan says "My sister Alahandra, who is a a Cleric of Mystra would probally love to meet you all."

Arden helps himself to the wine and makes sure to grab a glass for the lady

Carudan avoids the wine and drinks from his flask of water instead.

Galan raises an eyebrow "And I'm sure I'd love to meet her. How old is she, by the by?"

Estivan gets a glass of ine elven wine

Estivan says "18 springs."

Estivan looks at Galan susptiously, "Why do you ask?

Carudan says "Mystra? I'm surprised she isn't a servant of Tyr."

Accpts the wine and nibbles a bit of shrimp. She looks back and points, "Hey, there's my sorority sister, Rili'var!" waving over at a throng of men conversing with the lady elf.

Carudan holds his breath, hoping they forget about Galan's leechery.

Galan looks innocent "We're travelling together, so I do have some interest in you. Which reminds me, we leave tomarrow at dawn. Travelling with a merchant caravan. We have room and board till Baldur's Gate for a mere 20 gold each."

<OOC> Galan plays the 'Change of Subject' card.

Carudan says "Do we pay when we meet them?"

Galan says "Half tomarrow, half when we reach Baldur's Gate."

Estivan says "My parents always wanted us tand encourged us to ecxplore out own pathes in life. My brother Inigo is swore to Tyr and he is the family heir."

Arden says "It good to know well have a place to rest on our adventure. For the first part anyway."

Estivan says "Fredrica is currently a little two young know much and Josephina just started her euncation."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er education"

Carudan nods. "They must be proud of their older siblings."

Estivan says "And the youngest, Fernando is just a boy."

Galan nods "I was a single child, myself. It was just me, my mother, nanny and tutor. And the servants too, I suppose."

Estivan nods, "Last I heard they are, though alhandra walways worries about me.

Merlica says, "That and it'll be thrilling to visit a great city like Baldur's Gate. It's hard to get any more urbane, unless you go to Waterdeep.

Carudan nods, sipping water.

Galan sips his wine "Ah, Waterdeep. Quite a wonderful city. Most of the people are absolutely mad, but it was still a pleasure living there."

You paged Carudan with 'Roll me a spot check.'.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 4 Total: 4

Galan says "Never was able to figure out where that urine smell was coming from, but I suppose thats just another hazard of city life."

Estivan shakes his head, "It might not compare to Zazesspur, in my Homeland.

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

Carudan pages: 18

Merlica says, "You've actually been to Waterdeep? Please, tell me about it. It must be wonderous with such a great university and center of culture."

Galan considers that and says to Estivan "Zazesspur? Nice place, if I recall, a bit on the quiet side. The inn had a lovely roast pork."

Estivan looks at Galan intrigues, "You have seen the City of Spleduors?

Arden says "THe big cites aren't so great. There full of cut throats and purse snachers."

You paged Carudan with 'While people are looking away, you can see hams, sides of beef, and cakes disapear from the tables. You an also hear light thumping footsteps leading back into the trees.'.

Galan smiles at Merlica "Ah, perhaps when we return. We wouldn't want to make Arden jealous? But if you're curious, I did write a guide to the city which should be in the Library here."

Estivan says "The Effert's Hand, yes, the prok was to die for."

Galan says "Mmm.. yes. The Innkeeper tried to strangle me to death after that incident with his new young wife, but ah well. Thems the risks."

Estivan says "Though there Babbaganush is heavenyl."

Carudan shakes Galan's arm, his eyes focused on the food-laden tables. "Galan, what do you know of invisibility spells?"

Merlica says, "Well, I know everything has it's down side. But I guess you should know, being a published author and all."

Estivan says "So your the golden prick who tried to sudce Aimir's Fourth wife..."

Galan blinks and coughs "Very handy thing, especially for um... recon.. Why do you ask?"

Galan nods to Estivan "Tried?"

Estivan looks at his, "Well, he like to claim you "tried".

Carudan continues to stare. "Because we appear to have an invisible party-crasher running off with some food, into the woods."

Galan pages: Would 'Detect Magic' detect an active spell?

Estivan says "Between you and me, it is rumored that the one you suduced was a Sembian Harlot."

You paged Galan with 'Definately if it's in range.'.

Galan scratches his head and quickly casts a 'Detect Magic' spell, before commenting to Estivan "Between you and me, there was no other place she could've learned some of those techniques."

Merlica looks at Arden, "Well it seems your companions are very... 'Well traveled.' How about you dear?"

Estivan gives Galan and "Well, I wouldn't know about that," glare.

You paged Galan with 'Faint magical blip on the edge of the radius that's gone a second later. Heading to the woods to the northEast of the college. Where your 'friend' was staying.'.

Carudan grabs Galan's arm. "In that case, it might be time for the two of us to take a trip into the woods."

Arden says "I've spent sometime in larger cites when I was still a theif. But my jobs there we more on the shady side so I didn't take time to see the sights."

Estivan says "You two do that, I'll do my social duties and mingle."

Galan hmmms to himself "We'll be right back." He jogs off in the direction of the woods with Carudan

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll me a bluff check Arden."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 4 Total: 4

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

Estivan heads in the other directions towrd the largest throng of nobles and tries to mingle.

<OOC> Arden says, "that would be a 5"

From afar, to (Carudan, Smokin_Joe): Galan comments idly "If you see a frost giant, she's not here to kill you. She's a.. umm.. acquaintance."

Merlica sips her wine, giving Arden a, "You might be in trouble" look.

Estivan pages: Can I make a Knowledge(N&R roll to see how well I mignle and if I can find a nice noble lady to mingle with?)

Arden says "Something wrong"

To (Smokin_Joe, Galan), Carudan pages: Carudan casually walks in the direction he heard invisible footsteps going. "Oh. Where'd you find a frost Giant?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Arden, you can't beat a woman's intuition."

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Galan pages: She was in the gnome's whore house. She decided to relocate to the woods."

You paged Estivan with 'You don't mingle in that well at all. You're a little too fancy for most of the people here.'.

Estivan pages: Ok, so no nobles aroudn then.

Merlica says, "Oh nothing darling. Just thought there was something else you might have wanted to share with me there, but I'm sure you didn't go for that sort of thing."

Estivan comes back, "Well, there arn't many of my social peers around at this moment... I feel a bit out of place, though that is hardly unusal for me.

You paged Estivan with 'There are a few minor yonger nobles from the college, but they're slumming a bit.'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Galan), Carudan pages: Ah. Okay then." He leads Galan into the woods, his eyes glancing at teh table in case anything else disappears.

From afar, to (Carudan, Smokin_Joe): Galan focuses on local magical emnations "Hopefully this won't turn out too badly.."

Estivan spots soemthing< "Well, good bye again, I jsut saw some nobles.

To (Smokin_Joe, Galan), Carudan pages: Carudan turns to the path, and looks for tracks. (Search?)

Estivan says "heads off to hubbnub with slumming nobles college students."

Estivan heads off to hubbnub with slumming nobles college students.

Arden says "No. By shady jobs I mean stuff like snatching of purses. Stuff like that."

You paged (Carudan, Galan) with 'You stop at a clearing to find a big blue woman in a short skirt and tank top eating a cake that was on the table a moment before. She hears you coming and reach over for something but then sees who it is, "Oh, hello Galan. Who's your friend?"'.

Merlica says, "Oh, okay, so no time to steal the Calief's dauther's heart or some such."

From afar, Estivan walks over to the slumming nobles and tries to stick up conversation.

To (Smokin_Joe, Galan), Carudan pages: Carudan, surprised, stares briefly at the big blue woman.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan Stay in MS."

Estivan pages: (Er strike)

From afar, to (Carudan, Smokin_Joe): Galan bows deeply "My friend Carudan and I bid you a merry good day, m'lady. Have you been well?"

Estivan walks over to a group a nobles and stries to strick up a conversation and see if any of the ladies are single.

They're mostly humans nobles from nearby. Only from small fiefdoms and not te heirs of said lands.

Arden says "This was back when I was young and still learning my trade. Breaking into young ladies rooms was the last thing on my mind then."

You paged (Carudan, Galan) with 'Oh pretty good, but it's been a little hard to adjust to life out here. I still think it's too hot. That and it's been a bit of a challenge avoiding the centaur tribe from their migration.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nother check."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 14 Total: 14

<OOC> Arden says, "From me."

Estivan isn

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

<OOC> Arden says, "15"

Estivan isn't a heir either, though he is several steps above him, it the familuarly of the noblesque oblibe is his looking for and though he outshines them, he tries to get along and will probally become the focus of converstation being a major noble for far off tethyr.

From afar, to (Carudan, Smokin_Joe): Galan frowns "We do need to do something for you. It's simply not right, a lady of your refinement being exiled to this wilderness and menaced by barbaric horsemen. I wonder if we could speak to the Dean.."

To (Smokin_Joe, Galan), Carudan pages: Carudan nods. "We should introduce you to the centaurs. Best to have all of the neighbors aware of each other, especially after the shrine is built.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll me a diplomacy chekc."

<OOC> Galan says, "Who?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Would Knowledge(N&R) work as well?"

You paged (Carudan, Galan) with 'Well, I know we didn't do well with the centuars up where we lived. My father always found them to be 'Damn tasty.'" Said as she eats a side of beef. "Well I wouldn't like you to go through any sort of trouble for me."'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nope. Charisma based."

<OOC> Estivan says, "For Customs, protical and such with Chrisma replacing the int?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "THe N&R got you accepted and their attention, you need something else to whoo them."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Watch the bothc"

The All-Purpose Vending Machine spits out a bottle of Mojo, which Estivan catches and drinks quickly. Estivan's body glows with the powerful mojo.

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Galan pages: We're adventurers, ma'am. Meddling is one of the things we do. And anyways, we're partly responsible for you being out here like this. Really, we'd be happy to help you."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Well, not too shabby. 12"

<OOC> Estivan needs to learn diplomacy.

The nobles are a bit interested, not overtly wowed, but still a bit impressed.

To (Smokin_Joe, Galan), Carudan pages: Carudan nods. "What do you do for work at this pooint?"

Merlica smiles, "Alright, I'm sorry for doubting you, but you cna never be sure with how... magnetic someone could be."

Galan has disconnected.

Galan has connected.

Estivan makes small talk, about where he is from and his family and familial connection and inquires the same about hte epople he is talking to, genuinly interested about them as if he has a new found apprechiation of people's differances and curiousity is starting to overwhelm a bit his arrogence.

Arden gives her a smile. "Besides its your room I am breaking into now isn't it."

<OOC> Galan says, "Last saw Carudan's page. I miss anything?"

To (Smokin_Joe, Galan), Carudan pages: nope

<OOC> Estivan give his 14 Chr a work out.

You paged (Carudan, Galan) with 'She sighs, "I worked in the Sour Pickle as an 'exotic flavor from the north.' You'd be surrised at how many gnomes would shell out platium to sleep with someone of my..." She looks down embarased at herself for a moment, "Magnitude. But if you can do anything to help, I'd be grateful."'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nope."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Brb."

Galan pages: (Hey. As a magic wielding class, does the College teach Bardery?)

To (Smokin_Joe, Galan), Carudan pages: Carudan nods. "Well, what sort of skills you do have, aside from the obvious?"

You paged Galan with 'It's a minor program, but they got it.'.

From afar, to (Carudan, Smokin_Joe): Galan frowns to himself "You mentioned a while back that wanted to be a Bard.. ya know, the college has a Bard program.."

Merlica laughs a bit, "That's too true. Although I should be honest, you're not the first..."

The nobles are nice, and unlike a most up until now, seem genuinely concerned about their lands and the people having a good life.

Arden says "I can see why, with as buetiful as you are. But thats no matter to me now. The past is the past."

Estivan is rather touched by this, because it reminds him of home.

You paged (Carudan, Galan) with 'I'm a good singers, and of course I can swing a sword, cast a few spells and such." She looks at Galan, "It does, but, they wouldn't accept me, would they?"'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Galan), Carudan pages: They accepted us," Carudan says.

Merlica smiles and hugs Arden tightly. "Thank you for that Arden, I feel so much better."

From afar, to (Carudan, Smokin_Joe): Galan smiles "Oh, don't worry. If you want to, I'll make sure they do. So, what'dya say?"

To (Smokin_Joe, Galan), Carudan pages: ooc-is Hergal still at teh school?

You paged (Carudan, Galan) with 'Brunhilde says, "Yea, but you're... small."'.

You paged (Carudan, Galan) with '(Yes.)'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Galan), Carudan pages: Carudan snorts

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Galan pages: (Ya read my mind Carudan.)

You paged (Carudan, Galan) with 'Well, if you can swing it, I would be ever so grateful Galan."'.

From afar, to (Carudan, Smokin_Joe): Galan laughs "This is a school of mages. I assure you, they've seen odder." He looks at Carudan "You feel up to it?"

To (Smokin_Joe, Galan), Carudan pages: Of course"

Arden hugs her back "I try to help when I can"

To (Smokin_Joe, Galan), Carudan pages: ooc-how do you do that "from afar" thing?

Estivan tells the nobles that his family shares simular conserns about lands a people and make it clear that he is happy that it is not a unqiue thing and in talking about his family he starts into stories about his travels, especally the peroid he traveled alone through a strech of the Forst of Tethyr.

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Galan pages: (Add a : right after the =)

From afar, to (Carudan, Smokin_Joe): Galan claps his hands "Don't worry ma'am, before the day is out you'll be enrolled. Come on Carudan, we have things to do!" He starts back to the school

The band starts to kick up a lively tune, and several people move off of the wooden boards that were laid out earlier this morning.

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Galan): Carudan Carudan follow Galan

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Galan pages: (Hergal, the one who investigates other species, right? I do believe we shall visit him first.)

Estivan ask the preetiest, kinds and most simgle looking lady of the throng he is talking to for a dance.

They nod, amazed that you've actually slain a vampire. Then some of them start going into thier own great tales, facing down utyougs, and such. Expecially a blonde noble who faced down a raiding party of orcs single handedly.

Arden says "Well looks like the music is starting up. How about we get some dancing in."

To (Smokin_Joe, Galan), Carudan pages: Hergal's the necromancer, I thought

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Galan pages: (Who's the one who was investigating other species? Like H. Dragons and Lycanthropes?)

To (Smokin_Joe, Galan), Carudan pages: (Can't recall)

You paged (Carudan, Galan) with 'Brunehilde picks up her sword and balista and starts to follow you into the college grounds. As you near you hear a slight scream fom up in a tower. Brunehilde stands on tip toes trying to look into the nearest window and says, "There's a gnome in there hiding in a pile of books..." (Galan is correct.)'.

Merlica nods and takes Arden's hand, "I thought you would never ask..."

From afar, to (Carudan, Smokin_Joe): Galan heads up to Hergal's room and steps inside "Hergal, my old, dear friend!"

Estivan shares in the stories and seem intriuged by the story of fighting orcs, since he had only faced half orcs, not to full bllood and then he shares a tall of the last battle where he and his companions faced down a Gnomish Master criminal in his own lair and slew his body gurds, editing out the bit about the squid and any other things deemed improper.

You paged (Carudan, Galan) with 'Hergal is hiding behind some of the thickest tomes he has, "Galan, I'm glad you're here! Throw a fireball or something, there's a marauding giant here to raid our vaults an eat us all!!!!!"'.

From afar, to (Carudan, Smokin_Joe): Galan grins, very toothily "Hergal, Hergal, Hergal, don't be alarmed! Have you never met a Frost Giant, my dear little researcher?"

Arden takes her hand and lead the way to the dance floor. "I promised you a dance and I plan on keeping my promises to you."

You paged (Carudan, Galan) with 'Hergal says, "No..."'.

Merlica smiles and starts dancing as well, "I can't honestly see you as a thief. You are just too honest Arden."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er half-ogre Body guards."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Are any of the ladies avalible for a dance?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Do you have anything like performance Estivan?"

To (Smokin_Joe, Galan), Carudan pages: There is nothing to be afraid of. This is Bruenhilde."

From afar, to (Carudan, Smokin_Joe): Galan keeps grinning "Would you like to? Her name is Brunhild and she's interested in this College's fine Bardery program. She'd also likely want to make new friends, including a certain little gnome who's about to have the chance of his life for studying giants and learning of their culture!"

Arden says "I've given up that life. It wasn't for me and I was kind of forced into it."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Nope. but I do have a fairly good Charisma"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll that then."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The blonde, a dwarf lady (who actually shaved!), and a blue haired half elf."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Estivan says, "7, so they know its been edited."

<OOC> Galan says, "Poor Hergal.."

You paged (Carudan, Galan) with 'Brunhilde looks into the window, "Well I don't want to cause too much trouble..." Hergal looks at the frost giant like there's nothing else that's really important, "Bardry you say... We do have a Bard program here, yes. But I don't know how we'll be able to teach her. I mean, books and all." At this she perks up, "Oh, it's alright, Berilas tought me how to read, and gave me these," she holds up a large pair of glasses.'.

Estivan adds in that the Wizard summoned a squid to occupy the gnome if he is pressed about the story.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Give me another roll if you're adding that in."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

<OOC> Estivan says, "13!"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Tencled mosters always imporve a sotry!"

From afar, to (Carudan, Smokin_Joe): Galan claps his hands "I'm glad to see you're seeing the possibilities here, my friend. With your sponsorship, the Dean will be much more inclined to accept her into the school for the program."

<OOC> Galan says, "The implication being that she'd be around for the duration of that program, free to be interrogated."

The half elf is interested, but the dwarf says, that's nothing compared to the horrors her family had to deal with on a daily basis in her underground kingdom. The blone how ever is impressed that you helf up with well trained half-ogres.

Merlica says, "Well I hope that you're new life is a whole lot better than that one."

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Galan): Carudan Carudan nods along with Galan, letting the charismatic cleric lead the way.

You paged (Carudan, Galan) with '(Roll diplomacy.)'.

Estivan looks at the Dwarf and tells the story about the horrors he seen under the College itself.

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

<OOC> Galan says, "29"

<OOC> Carudan says, "21"

Arden says "Its been getting better since I started living here."

Estivan leads in if, "I do know soemthing about undergroud horrors and am impressed with people who are faced with such threat indeed just a mnth ago I///

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er I....."

Estivan tells the sotry about the skum, Banlar and that whole dungeoncrwal.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Roll?"

You paged (Carudan, Galan) with 'Hergal stands up and says, "Yea. Yes! I'd be glad to sponor..." "Brunhilde" "Yes, thank you my dear; Brunhilde into our great college. We do pride ourselves at being a melting pot of all races that have some magical tallent." At this the frost giant jumps up and down a bit, shaking the tower a bit, "Oh thank you sir! I wish I could come in there and hug you for this!" "Er, It's alright, I can live without it."'.

The dwarf nods and says "That's more like it..."

Merlica lays her head on Arden's shoulder and says, "To tell you the truth, my life has been getting much better since you started living here as well..."

To (Smokin_Joe, Galan), Carudan pages: (How tall is she?)

From afar, to (Carudan, Smokin_Joe): Galan grins "Excellent. We'll make the arrangements with the Dean." He proffers a sheet of paper "If you'd just sign at the bottom, I'll fill in the relevant details."

You paged Estivan with 'You going to get a dancing partner? Would do so now.'.

Estivan says "Indeed, fair lady. You people are very hardy and brave to face off such being on a day to day basis."

You paged (Carudan, Galan) with '(Like 35 feet tall.)'.

Estivan looks at the helf elf and bow, "My lady, may I have this dance?

You paged (Carudan, Galan) with 'Hergal nods and sighns the paper.'.

Arden says "I'm glad to here that."

To (Smokin_Joe, Galan), Carudan pages: (Damn... Lot taller than I thought... 'dem some freaky gnomes...

She says, "I'd love too." Taking the half-dragon's hand.

From afar, to (Carudan, Smokin_Joe): Galan blows it dry and heads to the library to finish writting the appeal "We're making headway.. just to write a powerful speech on Hergal's behalf, and convince the Dean.."

Estivan leads her off to the dance floor.

You paged (Carudan, Galan) with '(They like their pickles sour and their women tall.)'.

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Galan): Carudan follows Galan absent-mindedly.

Estivan whispers as he starts to dance with her, "Forgive me my lady, but I did not catch your name.

It is a great day of festivites, love, and joy that lasts long into the night. You all find a good time, in which ever way you hoped for this morning.


<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And we'll end here."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Except Carudan, who had a rather boring night, as usual."

From afar, to (Carudan, Smokin_Joe): Galan sits down and begins writting a letter on Hergal's behalf, proclaiming his sponsorship of the giant, mentioning what a benefit it'd be to the school to have a ready source of giant related information, what a coup it'd be for the College's reputation, and in an inspired moment, scribbing a passage about the potentials for a new era of interspecies harmony. This is written in a scarily accurate duplication of Hergal's penmanship. (Forgery and Diplomacy? I'd like to take 10 on the Forgery and 20 on the Diplomacy)

<OOC> Galan says, "Can I just finish this bit off?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Sure."

<OOC> Galan says, "25 and 30 then. *enjoys taking 10's and 20's*"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You're going to have a good time Carudan, and like it!"

Estivan says "Elane, you are a vision of beuty. Your hair remeinds me of spun saphaire."

From afar, to (Carudan, Smokin_Joe): Galan shows Carudan the letter "What do you think?"

To (Smokin_Joe, Galan), Carudan pages: Nice, but... is it really necessary to forge the entire thing?" he asks.

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Galan pages: I'm a better writer than Hergal. Not only that, but it'll add weight to our arguement.' He rolls the paper up and goes looking for the Dean

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Take 750 XP and vote."

To (Smokin_Joe, Galan), Carudan pages: shakes his head. "You amaze me, Galan."

<OOC> Galan says, "I've been hoarding the spotlight here dreadfully, haven't I?"

Arden pages: Galan

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Galan pages: In a good way, I hope?"

You paged (Carudan, Galan) with 'Give me a diplomacy roll Galan.'.

Estivan pages: galan

Carudan pages: Galan

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Galan pages: (For?)

<OOC> Estivan says, "No, nto realy, you have been doing a great do can fitting in a need role."

<OOC> Estivan says, "do=Job can=and"

<OOC> Galan is dragging Carudan about relentlessly ;)

You paged (Galan, Carudan) with '(The paper, convincing the Dean to accept Brunhilde.'.

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Galan pages: (points up. Took 20, da? Since I had plenty of time to write a good one.)

To (Smokin_Joe, Galan), Carudan pages: It's like watching a tornado. A force of nature that affects everything it comes in contnact with.

You paged (Galan, Carudan) with 'Sorry, Ogerud is shocked at the proprosal, but since it's from Hergal he says, "Well it's alright with me. Welcome her aboard for me."'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Alright, Galan gets it by unanimous decision, 180 exp."

From afar, to (Carudan, Smokin_Joe): Galan chuckles "Thank you. It's part of the jod description. We're adventurers, me boyo! We meddle!"

<OOC> Galan says, "Thank you! *levels up!* Whee!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well you did do some important stuff this session while Arden & Carudan did important stuff last."

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Galan pages: (cheers! I was worried about Brunhilde)

<OOC> Estivan says, "And I have been doing my own thing."

From afar, to (Carudan, Smokin_Joe): Galan does as the Dean asks and done.

To (Smokin_Joe, Galan), Carudan pages: I was expecting to run into her in the woods at some point, so that's one less concern

Estivan pages: sent me the log and I will get everthing up when I get a chance.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well, what did you think about tonight?"

<OOC> Arden says, "You know what. I just leveled up to."

<OOC> Carudan says, "8?"

<OOC> Galan says, "I had a lot of fun."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Which level did you guys attan?"

<OOC> Arden says, "no 7"

<OOC> Galan says, "7"

<OOC> Estivan is 1/2 way to 8

<OOC> Galan looks up the Hit die

<OOC> Carudan says, "I jsut got 7 last session"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Either d6 or d10"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "First level of Mystic Theurge?"

From afar, Galan is REALLY digging Galan now "He's pretty nifty, if I say so myself. What do you think?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "d6 for Wizard d10 for Cleric"

<OOC> Galan says, "Damn straight"

<OOC> Arden says, "I going to wait to find out the requirements for a prestige class before I assign anythign"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Oh..... Well, it would be one higher then listed."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Which one?"

<OOC> Arden says, "Okay guys. Got to go. Later."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Later!"

You paged Galan with 'Yes, he's doing good, and has a really nice personality. I'm glad you're playing a character you're comfortable with.'.

Galan rolls 1d6 and gets: 4 Total: 4

Arden has disconnected.

<OOC> Galan says, "+6."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Later guys"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Bye!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Have a nice weekend everyone!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "You too]"

Estivan has disconnected.

Carudan has disconnected.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And I should get gooing as well. Have a good one!"


Qui docet, discit.

- He who teaches, learns.

********** OGR Disconnected **********

MAIL: Mailbox purged.