Logfile from Online Gaming Resource.


This world is Pueblo 1.0 enhanced

._###_. _#___.

H@ .N@@@@L _@@@@@@@@L J@@@@@@@@N_.

N@).@@@@@@@@@. J@@F `N@@@) @@@@@@@@@@@@@L

J@@@@@F""4@@@@@_ (@@N` 4@@@ (@F `"N@@@@N.

.@@@@` #@@@@) .N@H` (@@@) @L._ 4@@@@

(@@@` .' `N@@@H H@@) `@@@` @N@@) N@@@.

H@@` `@@@@ J@@) HF @@@@ J@@@

(@@# H@@@) (@@@ @@@H .N@@N`

.@@@) (@@@) @@@) @@@) .J@@H"

@@@@` J@@@ (@@@ @@@ .J@@N`

J@@@@ @@@F @@@F (@@@H@@H"

N4@@H (@@@) @@@) .. ._@@@@F`

(@@# J@@" (@@@) JN@L 4@@@@@L

(@@H (@@) (@@@) #@@@N `4@@@@@H

#@@N (@@) (@@@) J@@@@F @@@@@@@L

#@@@. J@@) (@@@@. .@@@@@@) .@@F4@@@@N.

(@@@L .N@N` N@@@L .J@H`N@@@` (@@ 4@@@@N.

`@@@@N__J@@@F (@@@@@@@@@F @@@) (@F "N@@@H

(@@@@@@@@F `@@@@@@` @@@) (N@) (@@@@L

`N@@@H" `"" .@@@ `4@` `H@@@L.

(@@) `4@@

(@@` "

the Online Gaming Resource (@F ogrmush.com 6700

"

\-------------------------------------------------------------------------/

| Website: www.ogrmush.com email: staff@ogrmush.com |

| OGR WebRing: www.ogrmush.com/ogring |

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------<

| connect <name> <password> WHO - see who is currently connected. |

| create <name> <password> QUIT - disconnect from OGR. |

| To connect as a guest, type: connect guest |

/-------------------------------------------------------------------------\

--(This space intentionally left blank)--

MOTD:

***** Important Notices *****

WELCOME: (Jul 6/03) Welcome to OGR, your one-stop shopping for MU*-related gaming!

WEBSITE: (Jul 22/03) www.ogrmush.com

OPEN-HOUSE: (Sep 10/03) OGR's third annual Open House has been scheduled for the weekend of September 20-21! The events are now up and ready for signup! Check out +events (+help events for sign-up info) to see what we'll have to offer that weekend, or check out the calendar at www.ogrmush.com/events.htm ...we hope to see you there!

Last connect was from CPE-65-26-23-143.kc.rr.com on Sat Sep 6 14:44:52 2003.

MAIL: You have no mail.

Tabletop Room 3(#1902RAJLMhns$)

A small candle flickers at the high table where the Storyteller sits, his face barely illuminated by the candle. Piles of books have been placed on the far right of the high table, and a large, green binder sits in front of the Storyteller. Two large, lumpy blue sofas sit on each side of a long table, where the players assume the roles of their characters in the World of Darkness. Various dice, character sheets, and empty pizza boxes are scattered about the table. Aside from the candle on the Storyteller's desk, there are four candles spaced evenly down the middle of the table, providing some light to the players. On the walls are various drawings of characters portrayed in the chronicle.

Contents:

Cute Little Puppy

Ben

The Reality Button

The All-Purpose Vending Machine(#2465V$)

Directions for New Characters(#4610V$)

Obvious exits:

Out <O>

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Galan has connected.

<OOC> Galan says, "Have no fear, Galan is here."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yay..."

Carudan has connected.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hey Senidel."

<OOC> Carudan says, "hey, uh, Beagle is spelled wrong on the puppy."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Bring it up with Al."

<OOC> Galan says, "If he shows up *rolls eyes*"

<OOC> Carudan says, "OTher than that, how y'all doing?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You heard something about that?"

<OOC> Galan is good, just recovering from one hell of a belly ache

<OOC> Galan says, "No, just have a low opinion of Al's dependability ;)"

Arden has connected.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hey Rich."

<OOC> Arden says, "Hi guys"

<OOC> Galan taps foot

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "We'll give him the customary 15 minutes."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "So, how've you guys been? Hope you got some serious sleep last night Rich."

<OOC> Arden says, "Actually no. Spent most of the night with Mattson and Jono while we enjoyed a nice cold bottole of Hennessy."

<OOC> Galan has been playing .hack//sign Infection lately "And my opinion of it has been rapidly heading down hill."

<OOC> Carudan has been doing the usual work on the campus paper, while slacking off and playing D2

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I've just been doing thes Case Study crap and playing quite a bit of Warcraft III."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That and reading a lot of Comics."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Frozen throne?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Lucky Bastard ;^)"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Is nice, got really demonic Illidan, although the ending sucks because the Undead get the last word."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Same thing happened in StarCraft, too... Blizzard's evil like that, forcing you to have hope in a sequel... Damn you bastards! Damn you!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Alright the 15 minutes is up."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Needless to say, I was week this summer and read plot summaries"

Estivan has connected.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I just want to know what that one secret mission was all about."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hey Al, we were about to start without you."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Hey Guys. Sorry I am late"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Alright, everybody state your Hp which should be at max, then we'll get started."

<OOC> Galan says, "53"

<OOC> Arden says, "51"

<OOC> Estivan says, "81"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hey, doing better in them rolls."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Where's Caruden?"

<OOC> Galan is still tougher than Arden!

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "He's here."

<OOC> Carudan Lookin for the $&^ing char sheet

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I thought you solved the whole 'searching for something' problem last week?"

<OOC> Galan says, "... How odd. It appears that WotC owns the Simpsons now."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Yeah, but things move around, and for what ever reason it's not with the rest of the stuff, as I thought. Shoot, start on ahead, and when I find it i'll shout out."

When we left our heroes, they were partying the night away with the entire town on Midsummer's Eve. It's the next morning, the day to start off on your quest to free Arden's Mom from the evil clutches of the Zhents!

Galan goes about knocking on doors, rousing the party

You paged Estivan with 'What was your mage sister's name again?'.

Estivan Gears up himself and esm,erellda. He was wereing his Banded mail for travel and a new white and tres travlere

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er, I didn't meen to press enter yet"

Carudan walks back from the woods, heading to his room as Galan knocks on the door

Arden shows up ready dressed in his normal black

Galan waits for everyone to get up and about before telling them where to meet the merchants.

Estivan is wearing a new white and red explorer's outfit. Esemerellda is deck in breastplate barding that is very beutifliful, embrazened with desines of silver and gold. He rides her to where to meet the merchants with all his gear in his bags and saddle bags with lance and sheild in hand.

<OOC> Galan says, "I think we're ready to go."

<OOC> Estivan says, "I am set."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Who all has horses?"

<OOC> Galan is riding in a wagon, most likely

Carudan looks over the merchant caravan.

<OOC> Galan says, "Ya know. Most of us are wizards. Most of us have wings. We could've just broken out Levitation spells and flew to Baldur's gate. ;)"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Uh, you're the only one with wings at this point"

Estivan pages: (The merchants would most likely resconise Estivan's family crest and heard about his mother's sad story.

<OOC> Galan says, "Really? You guys suck"

As you head outside you meet Rivelzantherax standing in the courtyard with several others you've befriended at the college. Merlica, Hergal, Bilas, Treps, Alibon, Rili'var, and even Brunhilda come to wish you off. Before you go the cleric of Bahamut steps up and places a hard pat on Galan's back, "Well brother, I guess we will see one another after your triumphant return. Until then, let the will of Bahamut watch over you all." He gives a little good luck gesture over you all and lets you all off on your way to the caravan.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Ech."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Really should have typed that up before hand."

Galan waves idly to the cleric "May Akadi watch over you."

Estivan stares at the Giantess, "Hail lady, I don't belive we have met yet.

Estivan stnd up in his sturups to try to get more of at eye level to her.'

She waves at Estivan, "No we didn't, but your friends have helped me a great deal. I'm Bruinhilda, only I wish we didn't have to say goodbye so soon."

<OOC> Galan says, "Clericoneupmanship! "May Akadi bless you." "May Bahamut bless you even more!" "NO! May Akadi bless you and watch over you!""

Estivan says "Fear not lady, we shall return."

Arden gives Merlica one last kiss before taking his place for the trip "I'll see you when I get back."

Galan waves to Brunhilda "We'll see you later, my dear. Have fun learning."

<OOC> Galan didn't even get one goodbye kiss. *sigh* "Not even from the twins!"

Estivan looks for the half-elven lady he dance with at the party and salutes her with huis lance.

Merlica gives Arden one last hug, while Bilas & Treps latch on to his legs, "Don't go master! No want big blue lady to eat us!!!!!" Brunhilda give the three of you a very odd look.

Estivan pages: Will the lady give Estivan a token for his safe return?

She is off to the side Estivan, hesitant to gather with the others who seem to know you well.

Estivan pages: IN Classic chilviric tradition?

Arden shakes the two off. "Damn it get off me. If you two are so afraid of being eaten then come with us."

You paged Estivan with 'After what you told her, she knows you'll come back alright.'.

Estivan pages: Can I use presgitation to conjure a rose?

Treps says, "Sure!" but Bilas ponders for a second, "Where we going again?" At the whole scene, Merlica just laughs.

You paged Estivan with 'You got a rose somewhere on you or nearby?'.

Estivan pages: Iirc PResdigitation and create small itmes

Arden says "Where going to the deep dark places of Darkhold. YOu sure you still want to come."

Carudan nods to Alibon, having already said his good-byes twice.

Alibon suanters up to Carudan and stares at him, then gives him a hard punch to the shoulder, "Be ever alert and let no one get the better of you, student."

The two kobolds look at each other and says in unision, "We take our chances with blue lady."

Arden smiles "I thought so."

Estivan whispers a few wirds and gestures, conjuring in his right hand a black rose, he tosses it to his hlaf-elven lady.

She catches it, smiles and waves the black knight goodbye.

Estivan pages: (Estivan is corting her in true chiveric fashion.

Carudan nods, and smiles. "Thank you, Master. Take care."

Estivan again salutes her.

You reach the caravan and it seems everybody is all packed up, only waiting for you. In a few minutes Wirsa comes up and says, "Ah, Galan and your party, good. Well if you would be so kind to give me your passage for your passage with our company, then I can tell you where your possitions will be."

Galan tosses him a small clinking sack, then jerks his heads at the other "20 apiece, remember?)

<OOC> Galan says, "Others"

Carudan looks over the Caravan carefully, then places the payment in Wisra's hand. "you are?"

Estivan toss a much smaller paper package containing two coins, made of platnium.

Arden hands over his fee

He catches the sack, opens, and sifts through it a bit, then says, "Excellent, everything seems in order. Oh, of course, I have not introduced myself to your friends. I'm Wirsa, closest thing this caravan has to a leader, actor by trade, merchant in my spare time. Well since you're all big, strong, squamus lads, I think the front would be a fine place for you all. Second wagon on the left, it'll be the one with the flying butresses on the side, can't miss it."

Estivan nods, "Hail Foremad Wirsa, I am Estivan Diego.

Galan nods and heads for the front, taking a seat in the wagon. Pulling out the Drow spellbook, he continues his efforts in translating it.

Carudan nods, then follows Galan into the wagon.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 19 Total: 19

"Of the Tethyrian Diegos?"

Arden pulls his mask on and goes and takes up his place.

Estivan says "Yes."

Estivan points to his talbard.

Estivan says "You have heard of us?"

Galan pages: Btw. I dumped a point into Languages to pick up Drow. I felt I qualified, as I can just use Comp languages to make myself a language key, then work it out.

Wirsa says, "Well this'll be the first time we had anything close to royalty traveling with us. We can't offer much, but we'll do our best."

You paged Galan with 'And sicne you've been working on that Drow Book for a while, yea, that's justified.'.

Estivan smiles, "Thank you good sir for welcoming me to your humble caravan.

Estivan says "Would you mind if I take point?"

"We've been all over Faerun, little we don't know."

"Well yes, we got our own scouts to make sure we don't run into anything nasty in the front of the caravan."

Estivan nods, "I should know better then to doubt the knowledge of well travelled men.

Estivan says "Very well, I'll just lead just ahead of the first wagonj."

Estivan says "As an Escort."

Estivan says "If you don't mind Foreman."

You find that the wagon you're in is one of the acting troop's transpot wagons, it's full of a great variety of clothing and props in it.

Wirsa says, "Well I do mind, just at the second wagon line if you please. Have to make sure we get our second payment and all..."

Carudan looks for somewhere to sit, without disturbing the cargo.

Estivan Ptakes possion at the second Wagon as bid.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You do so."

Estivan says "By Milil, I never thought I would help ecopurt an acting troop."

<OOC> Carudan says, "YES! FOund the son of a bitch! HP = 64!"

When you get into position a cry comes from the back of the group and the wagon train starts to move north, following the road up to Baldur's Gate.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Rather low. That's your max?"

Estivan sends Esmerellda into a walk, mataining pace.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Yeah, that's with using two types of dice (cleric + monk), I think. Was a couple of weeks ago when I reconfig'd."

<OOC> Estivan says, "64 hp for 7d10......"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, any conversing while in the wagon, or FF?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "What is your con?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "16"

<OOC> Estivan says, "64 for 7d10+21? That uis rather low."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You did up the dice size for cleric & monk due to half-dragon?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ie from d8 to d10"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe looks for an answer to his quesiton before.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Yeah, I guess my hp roll ability sucks"

<OOC> Estivan says, "FF is my vote"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Ditto, Carudan would probably just watch as they pass by anyweay, assuming he has a window or something to look out of"

<OOC> Arden says, "FF is good with me"

<OOC> Estivan whould only strike up a conmverstation with his horse, manly do to his guard duty.

<OOC> Galan is probably to busy translating to flirt "And how far do I get in translating the spellbook?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Give me two scribe rolls."

<OOC> Estivan would also do some reading as well.

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

<OOC> Galan says, "31 and 34"

From afar, Estivan goes over his assigned redings an d stuff periodically.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You get over 1/2 way done with translating the book."

You paged Estivan with 'Of course.'.

<OOC> Galan cheers

The first day is rather uneventful, simply going through the farm land aroung Bergost. The next day, the scouts encounter a small goblin gang that is easily chased off. It is the third day on the road, you're getting near some wooded territory, but are still about a day away. You stop to camp for the night starting some fires and seperating into their groups. As expected, the merchants hand you enough firewood or your own private fire for the night.

Carudan shrugs at the subtle hint.

Estivan unloads and grooms Esmerellda near the groups fire, "Now this brings back memories.

You paged Estivan with 'Out on the pretty range, running down humanoids?"'.

Carudan nods. "Indeed. It seems like it's been so long since I last traveled..."

You also notice that the acting troop has it's own fire asside from the main fire the rest of the caravan uses.

Estivan smiles, "That and remeber that trip through the forst of Tethyr, just me and you wiht the feel of unseen eyes apon us?

Galan shrugs "Actors.." he busies himself with setting up a small tent.

Estivan also has a tent set up, a very nice one

You paged Estivan with 'I remember trampling something blurry and eating some grey mushrooms and thinking I was a fish or something.'.

Arden sits back from the group fire watching the darkness

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Spot roll Arden"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

Carudan puts his backpackon the ground, then removes the portable hole. He unrolls a small, two foot opening and slides inside.

<OOC> Arden says, "23"

You publicly roll 1d100 and get: 36 Total: 36

Estivan chuckles,

Galan sits down with the book and a sheaf of parchment "Fortunately, I'm halfway done with translating this spellbook. Some really interesting spells in here."

Estivan says "I remeber that. You laying there acting like you were swimming. I was so worried about you that I poured that bottl eof Antitoxin down your throat and you started tyo feel better."

Carudan pushes out a packed tent, the tall, wrapped canvas domicile tipping to the ground. It is followed by a bedroll, which is unceremoniously tossed into the air, landing with a soft thump.

Estivan looks over at Gala, "What have you found so far?

Galan says "A good deal of interesting lore, on both magic and the Drow. And I'll likely never lack for spells of death, undeath, darkness, poison or just general nastiness every again."

You paged Arden with 'You see a big grizzly bear watching you with interest with another by it's side. The don't seem to want anything, they're just sitting there making sure you don't do something dirty, then wander off into the woods again.'.

Estivan nods, "Anything of the transumation varity of low power?

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And Spider summoning!"

Carudan pulls himself out of the hole, then rolls it back up and puts it in his backpack

You paged Galan with 'There's a level 2 one that turns someone's hair into a mass of posionous spiders for a couple of minutes.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "Hey, there anything in there on Drow/Spider sex?"

<OOC> Arden says, "Dose the weather look like its going to stay nice all night?"

Galan flips through the pages and points "This one turns someone's hair into a nest of poisonous spiders."

Estivan brishes down Esmerellda.

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It'll be a little overcast, get a tad chilly, but nothing too bad."

Carudan sets up his tent, goes inside to unroll the bedroll, then comes back out to listen to the conversation.

Estivan looks both fascinated and horrified.

Arden unrolls his bedroll on the ground chossing to forget the tent.

Galan flips through the pages "Ah. Here. A complete diagram, with step by step instructions, on breeding Driders from giant Spiders and 'Lesser Races'.

Carudan stares. "I thought such a thing was impossible. I heard that driders were those drow that disobeyed Lloth.

Galan says "You'd be surprised what you can do with enough magic and a broad imagination."

Estivan looks sickend, "Itho probally loved to make aquantaces with the drow.

Galan shrugs and puts the book away "Anyways, time to hit the sack, hey?" He crawls into tent.

From afar, Galan tells Vree to scout the area, then come back.

After a few minutes, one of the lady actors, a beautiful human come around, by the blush in her cheeks and the bottle in her hand, it seems she's had a little too much to drink. She stumbles over to Carudan and stumbles into Carudan.

You paged Galan with 'Give me a search check for Vree.'.

Carudan shakes his head. "Come on, let's get you back to your fire."

From afar, Galan looks up the stats

Smokin_Joe she sits up and smiles at Carudan, "Why would I want to go back there Rori?"

Estivan glares at the drunken lady while brushing and then starts feeding Esmerellda and put a blanket and a water proof cavas tatrp on her.

Arden says "Before you deside to go to sleep maybe we should think about putting up a watch of our own. Just to protect ourselves."

she sits up and smiles at Carudan, "Why would I want to go back there Rori?"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

<OOC> Galan says, "15"

Carudan stares at woman. "Because you've definitely had too much to drink." He grabs the woman by her arm and starts to drag her back to the rest of the actors.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 1 Total: 1

You paged Galan with 'Vree finds a pair of large grizzly bears grunting to each other.'.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Galan pages: (Grunting how? Like they're communicating with each other?)

You paged Galan with 'They seem to be crashing through the woods with diffiance to anything else. (Yes.)'.

Galan pages: (Towards us?)

Estivan walks over to the drunken lady< "Lady, I shall Escourt you back to your camp.

Estivan helps Carudan take her over to the other fire.

Carudan nods to Carudan as they drag her away.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Uh, nods to Estivan, I mean"

<OOC> Galan bites Smokin Joe!

<OOC> Estivan says, "brb"

Galan pages: (They heading towards us?)

She sticks her feet near the nearest broad firmly placed surface and says, "Come on Rori, it's Fifth day, you know what happens on Fifth day, right Rori?" She then pounces on Carudan.

Carudan shoves her down with enough force in order to drop her to the ground (ooc roll?)

You paged Galan with 'They're walking a little aways but keep looking over in your direction.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No need."

Galan pokes his head out of his tent "Vree tells me we should company. Either a brace of Werebears or two Druids in bear form. They're definately acting unbearlike and keeping an eye on our camp."

<OOC> Galan says, "should expect, even"

She goes down laughing saying, "Ooh! You're really getting into this, aren't you Rori?" She says tickling the half-dragon's hips.

You paged Carudan with 'Thoughts?'.

Arden says "I know. I seen them a few minutes ago. They seem to just be watching us. Making sure we stay out of trouble."

Carudan grimaces, growing increasingly irate as he slaps her hanbds away.

Galan says "Hmm.."

Carudan pages: Well, the thing with the name is freaky.

<OOC> Arden says, "Give it up Carudan"

Galan heads over to the edge of the woods "Hoy! Druids or what have you! Care for a cup of cocoa? It's bound to be a cold night."

Estivan doesn't feel the tickle because of his armor.

You paged Carudan with 'More like what Carudan is thinking.'.

Carudan says "Lady, I don't know who this Rori is you're speaking of, but I'm not him and I'm not interested. NOw go away!""

<OOC> Estivan says, "But he's your player Carudan ;)"

Carudan pages: He's getting pissed. It reminds him of what happened while he was with the gane, and how he was little more than a sex toy for the woman.

<OOC> Carudan says, "No he isn't, I don't know who you could possibly be referring to ;^)"

Estivan looks down and sees what carudan is taking about, "Lday, I insiste you stop that.

She stands up with a humph and says, "Fine then Rori, I'll just go find someone else who wants to play." She starts to march back to the fire.

You paged Carudan with 'Gane?'.

Estivan looks at Carudan, "Check your purse,

Carudan pages: WHoops, gang, back after he ran away from his father the TYorm Cleric.

Carudan says "I would, but I don't carry money on me."

Estivan checks his own jsut in case, even though its safly tucked under his armor.

You hear nothing but silence.

You both have your purses.

Carudan checks his pouch for his holy symbol, though.

Estivan walks over to Galan, "What was that shouting about?

You paged Estivan with 'What would be Estivan's thoughts at the whole thing with the lady?'.

Arden says "You should let them be Galan. As long as they want no trouble from us let them keep there woods."

Galan shrugs "The woods here about are infested with Druids, it seems. Or werebears. Or really intelligent bears." He heads back to his tent, to sleep.

From afar, Galan requests that Vree keep an eye on them

Estivan pages: Two thing, either a drunken harlot or a theif,.

You paged Galan with 'Vree still spying?'.

Galan pages: Indeed

Carudan stares after Galan. "Unflappable, isn't he."

Estivan stares into the wood and askes Esmerledda, "Do you snese anything girl?

<OOC> Estivan says, "Spiot checks for both me and Es?"

Carudan turns to Estivan, sighing with relief. "Thanks for the help. I'll take the first watch, though I doubt anything will happen.

You paged Galan with 'They look up ands sniff the air a bit, then starts to bound towards the camp at top speed.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody give me listen checks."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "DC 19"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

Galan pokes his head out of the tent "They're coming. I'd suggest getting ready."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

<OOC> Galan says, "Even me? Since Vree has allready told me?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "15"

<OOC> Arden says, "25"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Galan says, "Nope"

<OOC> Estivan says, "ooc 19 for me and 26 for Esmerellda"

Most people can start to hear the crashing of two big ass bears to the left of the road and start getting ready for it.

Carudan grumbles "Me and my big mouth..."

Galan quietly hisses the words of a Mage Armor spell

You paged (Arden, Estivan) with 'You two do manage to hear something else, something on the other side coming much faster than the bears. You think you can hear... squealing.'.

You paged (Arden, Estivan) with 'They're closer than the bears BTW.'.

Estivan draws his sword and readies his sheild"

Carudan whispers a blessing over the party.

Estivan yells, "Somthing else on the other flank!

Arden draws his sword and looks the other direction from the bears

Estivan backs up arden.

Carudan moves to the other flank, eyes & ears open.

From the few scrubs on the right side, 5 monstrosities come out, looking like wild boars on two hooved legs and squeeling bloody murder, their beady little eyes, scan the caravan. Two of them keep moving to the main fire, merchants and actors, the other three's eyes get all blood-shot as the roar to the night sky and charge the assembled half-dragons.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Would I reconise them as Lycanthopes?"

<OOC> Galan has Knowledge:monsters. "That help?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Knowledge Arcana, DC 15"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Definately."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Nope."

Carudan enters a defensive pose, right in front of the nearest beast.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "They're nudist orcs!"

<OOC> Galan says, "Whats the DC for that then? Or should I just roll Arcana?"

Estivan says "Malar's Black blood, what are these fiends!?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "14"

<OOC> Galan says, "I'll go for Arcana.. I suceede, because I have 15 ranks in it. Wereboars?"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Without a doubt."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Alright, everybody, INITS!"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

Galan says "Wereboars!"

You publicly roll 3d20 and get: 9/2/18 Total: 29

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Estivan says, "13"

<OOC> Galan says, "12"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Carudan says, "+roll 1d20"

<OOC> Arden says, "6"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

<OOC> Carudan says, "19"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Wereboar3, Carudan, Estivan, Wereboar2, Galan, Arden, Wereboar1"

Galan calls out "They resist damage, unless it's magical or from a silver weapon! And mind their healing!"

Estivan yells out in common as a battle cry, "TOAST!," which sets his scimitar ablaze.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Oh crap, I'm screwed, aren't I?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Just a little bit ;)"

The one wereboar trailing behind suddenly gets a great boost of speed, heading right for Carudan, screaming as it trys to gore Carudan with it's tusks.

<OOC> Arden says, "Just don't get bitten. Or we have another set of problems on our hands."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Where's Dragon, arn'"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Arn't we immune?"

<OOC> Arden says, "Its a disease. Half dragons aren't immune to disease."

<OOC> Galan says, "Joe? Didn't you say we were immune to Lycanthropy?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "iirc Lycanthropany doesn't effect Dragons"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Galan says, "Unless it's from a spell or you're born with it"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "15 doesn't hit, I take it?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "nope!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan"

<OOC> Estivan says, "I suggest Stunning Fist"

The nimble half-dragon manages to dodge out of the way of the rampaging beast.

Carudan swirls around, aiming a STUNNING roundhouse kick at the monster's backside.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Read my mind, eh"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

The All-Purpose Vending Machine spits out a bottle of Mojo, which Estivan catches and drinks quickly. Estivan's body glows with the powerful mojo.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "What do you hit?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "13, which includes the bless-don't forget, +1 on attack rolls for everybody!"

The strike glances off of the wereboar's slick and coarse back hair.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan"

Estivan howls, "Torm's Valor!" and charges WB2 head on slashing mightly with his Scimitar(Charge, Power attack 6)

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

<OOC> Estivan says, "25!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "DOes that hit?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Belss add to damage?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "to the initial attack roll, I think *goes to make sure*"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Yeah, just attack roll, so I guess it'd be 26 then"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Joe, do I hit?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Boy does that."

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "How much is physical and how much is fire?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ok, 18 normal + 6 Fire from a +1 flaming scimitar"

Estivan lashes mightily at the beast, causing a nice cut on the boars front and burning some of the foul hair on it. The boar rears back in pain, but then leans forward to sniff Estivan, with a roar he leaps forward with great hoved hands slashing at the black knight.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "17 doesn't hit, I take it?"

Estivan wards off the hooves with his shield.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Not even cose"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan."

<OOC> Galan says, "Hey Joe. Gimme a Fortitude roll for Boar number 3."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Pose it and I will."

<OOC> Galan says, "I'm casting Blindness and I want to know if I suceede before posing it."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 17 Total: 17

<OOC> Galan says, "Over 19?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "26"

Galan flicks his hands through the gestures of the Blindness spell, mumbling arcane words. His hands flash black for a moment, but nothing happens "Crap."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden."

Arden sneaks his way up to the side of Boar 3 and drives the point of his sword in its side

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

<OOC> Arden says, "19"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "New short sword?"

<OOC> Arden says, "Yep"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You hit."

Arden rolls 1d6 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Estivan says, "All hail the Sneak Attack!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And you flank him easily."

<OOC> Arden says, "Do I get sneak attack on him"

<OOC> Carudan Hails

<OOC> Galan claps

Arden rolls 3d6 and gets: 6/1/1 Total: 8

<OOC> Estivan says, "He's flat footed so yes"

<OOC> Arden says, "15 damage from a +2 weapon"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well he's got hoves, you can't get flatter feet than that..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "A Gastropod."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That's more wrinkly."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Like on a snail or a slug"

<OOC> Estivan says, "A foot of a Mondron."

Arden manages to get the sword a good way into the boar with a lot of force and umph, but it still doesn't really notice. The last Wereboar charges at Carudan, trying to disembowel him as well.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 11 Total: 11

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "19"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ha, Carudan is the One!"

Carudan ducks under the beast's claws, dodging out of the way.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Man, if only I could attack him on the way out.."

<OOC> Estivan says, "You could always sonic boom him"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Oh yeah... but I shoul dsave that for later..."

The first wereboar shrieks out "SLLUNNNNNIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!" and attacks Carudan with horny claws as well.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Carudan says, "Slunie?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "12 donesn't hit I take it."

Carudan dodges the claws easily.

Estivan circles the boar 2 with his scimitar flashing out twice mightly(Power Attack six full attack)

Estivan rolls 2d20 and gets: 17/12 Total: 29

<OOC> Estivan says, "24 and 14"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "First one hits, second one misses."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er 25 and 15, forgot bless."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Same."

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 3 Total: 3

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Estivan says, "16 phys and 6 fire"

Estivan cuts into the boars arm leaving a charred line

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan"

Estivan says "Eat that pig face!"

The wereboar growls and squeals in pain, as you see the wound you caused the first time start to slowly close.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Where's the nearest beast? Or am I pretty much surrounded?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You got two in front of you, one that Arden back stabbed and a fresh one."

<OOC> Estivan says, "What version of Wereboars are you using?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "My own."

Carudan drives his fist into Arden's victim (stun attack)

<OOC> Estivan says, "Gotcha. They must have Fast healing or Regen"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Fast healing FYI."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Rolll for it."

<OOC> Estivan says, "2 5 or greater?"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nope."

<OOC> Carudan says, "14... the dice hate me"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Mojo Vending"

The wereboars duck, causing Carudan to lovingly carese the thing's skanky mane.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Nay, I can do this! We don't need no steeenkin' mojo!"

<OOC> Arden says, "At least your keeping him busy so he's not paying any attention to me."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I don't know... have they gone after galan?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "You can flank the injuied one on me, baclstabbing"

<OOC> Galan says, "Not yet"

The one Estivan is attacking growls and rushes a bit forward trying to disembowl the black knight.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 8 Total: 8

Estivan says "Bring it on!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "16 :P"

Carudan pages: Will I need to roll to realize that the werebears said "selune?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "If I was rolling decient, this would hurt."

Estivan slaps it away with his shield

<OOC> Estivan says, "Well, you've been missing me mightly"

You paged Carudan with 'If you realize it now, Carudan realizes it.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan"

Carudan pages: they're only attacking me and Estivan, aren't they?

You paged Carudan with 'Yep.'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "You need a 19 to hit me"

Carudan pages: In a word: Fuck

Galan, being prudent, quickly incants a defensive spell, calling forth an invisible Shield with a flash of green light.

You paged Carudan with 'Other than the two that tdidn't stop to assault the general populus.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "AC is now 29."

<OOC> Estivan says, "And a 20 to hit him"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden"

Arden makes sure to stay behind Boar 3 and drives the sword into its back again.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

Carudan gasps "Slune.. SELUNE! They said Selune!?"

<OOC> Arden says, "24"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You hit, and you're flanking him."

Estivan says "it was Slunie, not Selune,"

Arden rolls 4d6 and gets: 1/6/4/6 Total: 17

<OOC> Arden says, "23 damage"

Galan ponders this, then shouts out in harsh Orcish "In the name of Selune, I call for you to cease!"

Carudan says "No, no, it Was Selune!"

Estivan says "Are you sure?"

Carudan yells "Yes, yes, but why? And why are they attacking only Estivan and me?"

Estivan says "Because they hate Selune and we both have her blessing!"

Arden manages to dig the shortsword deep into the boar's back, nasty blood spilling forth, causing a great squeal to emit. The last boar to attack, gives Galan a look, a Sniff, then goes and trys to smack Carudan again.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "11 :P"

The boar misses horribly, but the other one trie to gore Carudan.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 16 Total: 16

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "24?"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Oh #$&#5717.. wait, this isn't a AoO is it?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Nope."

You publicly roll 1d6 and get: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Carudan says, "22, 23 with a dodge bonus, but I don't think I can claim it here"

Logfile from Online Gaming Resource.


<OOC> Estivan says, "Ding dong the wicked DM is dead!(repost)"

This world is Pueblo 1.0 enhanced

._###_. _#___.

H@ .N@@@@L _@@@@@@@@L J@@@@@@@@N_.

N@).@@@@@@@@@. J@@F `N@@@) @@@@@@@@@@@@@L

J@@@@@F""4@@@@@_ (@@N` 4@@@ (@F `"N@@@@N.

.@@@@` #@@@@) .N@H` (@@@) @L._ 4@@@@

(@@@` .' `N@@@H H@@) `@@@` @N@@) N@@@.

H@@` `@@@@ J@@) HF @@@@ J@@@

(@@# H@@@) (@@@ @@@H .N@@N`

.@@@) (@@@) @@@) @@@) .J@@H"

@@@@` J@@@ (@@@ @@@ .J@@N`

J@@@@ @@@F @@@F (@@@H@@H"

N4@@H (@@@) @@@) .. ._@@@@F`

(@@# J@@" (@@@) JN@L 4@@@@@L

(@@H (@@) (@@@) #@@@N `4@@@@@H

#@@N (@@) (@@@) J@@@@F @@@@@@@L

#@@@. J@@) (@@@@. .@@@@@@) .@@F4@@@@N.

(@@@L .N@N` N@@@L .J@H`N@@@` (@@ 4@@@@N.

`@@@@N__J@@@F (@@@@@@@@@F @@@) (@F "N@@@H

(@@@@@@@@F `@@@@@@` @@@) (N@) (@@@@L

`N@@@H" `"" .@@@ `4@` `H@@@L.

(@@) `4@@

(@@` "

the Online Gaming Resource (@F ogrmush.com 6700

"

\-------------------------------------------------------------------------/

| Website: www.ogrmush.com email: staff@ogrmush.com |

| OGR WebRing: www.ogrmush.com/ogring |

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------<

| connect <name> <password> WHO - see who is currently connected. |

| create <name> <password> QUIT - disconnect from OGR. |

| To connect as a guest, type: connect guest |

/-------------------------------------------------------------------------\

--(This space intentionally left blank)--

MOTD:

***** Important Notices *****

WELCOME: (Jul 6/03) Welcome to OGR, your one-stop shopping for MU*-related gaming!

WEBSITE: (Jul 22/03) www.ogrmush.com

OPEN-HOUSE: (Sep 10/03) OGR's third annual Open House has been scheduled for the weekend of September 20-21! The events are now up and ready for signup! Check out +events (+help events for sign-up info) to see what we'll have to offer that weekend, or check out the calendar at www.ogrmush.com/events.htm ...we hope to see you there!

Last connect was from CPE-65-26-23-143.kc.rr.com on Sat Sep 13 13:29:21 2003.

MAIL: You have no mail.

Tabletop Room 3(#1902RAJLMhns$)

A small candle flickers at the high table where the Storyteller sits, his face barely illuminated by the candle. Piles of books have been placed on the far right of the high table, and a large, green binder sits in front of the Storyteller. Two large, lumpy blue sofas sit on each side of a long table, where the players assume the roles of their characters in the World of Darkness. Various dice, character sheets, and empty pizza boxes are scattered about the table. Aside from the candle on the Storyteller's desk, there are four candles spaced evenly down the middle of the table, providing some light to the players. On the walls are various drawings of characters portrayed in the chronicle.

Contents:

Cute Little Puppy

Ben

Estivan

Galan

Carudan

Arden

The Reality Button

The All-Purpose Vending Machine(#2465V$)

Directions for New Characters(#4610V$)

Obvious exits:

Out <O>

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ding dong the wicked DM is dead!(repost)"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe turns Estivan into a Whelk.

Eustacio has connected.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hey Eust."

<OOC> Galan says, "Lo Eus"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Hey Eus"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Yo!"

<OOC> Arden says, "Hey Eus"

<OOC> Eustacio says, "Hey. Just slipped in for a sec (supposedly had mail, but appears not to). Huh."

Elemental arrives from the Gaming Area.

Elemental has arrived.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Its a lurker Invasion!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Welcome Elemental."

<OOC> Elemental says, "Hi."

Galan sends a hasty prayer to Akadi, hands surging with black lightning that reaches out to strike boar #3(Holdperson. Will save, dc 17)

<OOC> Carudan says, "Damn, they's comin' outta the woodwork!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Three wereboars are mauling the group."

Elemental pages: Something I forgot to ask--what time is the game at?

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Estivan says, "Um, don"

<OOC> Galan says, "They've only hit us 1ce."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Um, don't you nmeant Estivan is mauling the Wereboars?"

You paged Elemental with 'Usually 7:30 Central.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "And he's done, what? 12 damage thats allready healing?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Didn't make it."

<OOC> Galan says, "And WB 3 freezes like a pigcicle"

<OOC> Estivan says, "More like 16 or 17 total"

Eustacio has disconnected.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden, stap time."

<OOC> Galan says, "Coup de grace! Coup de Grace!"

Elemental pages: That's 1.30 GMT, right?

<OOC> Estivan says, "You can Coup de Grace Sneak attack 3!"

You paged Elemental with 'I think so, yea.'.

Arden takes both hands to drive the point of his sword home

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Arden says, "15"

The sword slips off the coarse hair of the beast, while his companion tries to reaches out and touch Carudan.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "15?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "And they miss!"

As the bar misses Carudan, the two bears bust through the woods, growling as they rush forward to engage the two wereboars attacking the merchants, creating weird elongating shadows in the night. Regardless, the first wereboar groans in the back of his throat trying to still kill Carudan.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

Estivan yells, "Give Kelvemor my reguards," as he hacks aways that the boar infront of him(Power attack 6)

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

Elemental pages: And how long does it usually go on for?

<OOC> Estivan says, "19 and 13"

I don't recognize Elemetnal.

No one to page.

You paged Elemental with 'AN hour, sometimes two.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "First one hits, second doesn't."

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 1 Total: 1

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Estivan says, "14 Pys and 3 Fire"

Elemental pages: Is that all?

Estivan create a cblack line on the boar's snout

The beast roar's as his face is defiled, but it's still up, and even more pissed.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

You paged Elemental with 'Well it depends. The thing with the Illusionist Necromancer and Blackguard Curst took all session.'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Still got two surrounding me?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Flurry of Blow babay!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "One is still frozen."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "But yea."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Hmmm, attacking the frozen one won't do any damage... so I guess I'll.."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Wait..."

Elemental pages: Nonono, I meant Exalted.

Carudan leaps at the frozen beast, reaching out to tear out its eyes.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Coup de Grace?"

You paged Elemental with 'OH, well that's different, we did get one done in like 2 1/2 hours, but last session it was all seesion for 3 rounds.'.

You paged Elemental with 'But that was mostly because everybody was laging like a son of a bitch...'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll for it."

Elemental pages: I don't mean combat, if that's what you're talking about, I mean the whole session.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Coup it is!"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

You paged Elemental with 'Hmm, like 4 hours or so.'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "24!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You hit."

You paged Carudan with 'Feel free to pose it, but remember it'll take a lot of strength to get through the beast's thick skin.'.

Carudan pages: You mean I did it? He's dead?

<OOC> Estivan says, "Roll damage normally"

You paged Carudan with 'Looks not.'.

Carudan pages: Oh... coup didn't work?

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Pause."

<OOC> Carudan freezes in midair

<OOC> Galan says, "A coup de grace is an auto critical. After, the opponent must make a Fort check vs DC 10 + damage delt or die."

You paged Carudan with 'You atomatically hit a critical so roll like it was that, we'll take it from there.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Resume."

Carudan rolls 1d8 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Carudan says, "10"

<OOC> Galan says, "Critical man. Not just normal damage"

<OOC> Carudan says, "oh"

<OOC> Estivan says, "So 20 and Dc 30 fort save or die"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Galan says, "Criticals don't auto double damage Estivan."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nope."

<OOC> Estivan says, "That's the way Joes been doing it"

<OOC> Galan says, "Joe?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Double, don't use the dual dice roll rule."

The boar on Estivan Rushes foward, trying to impale the annoying black knight in it's tusks.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 20 Total: 20

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hello!"

Carudan pages: okay... needless to say I'm a bit lost, but what's the end result at this point?

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "38 hit?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yep"

You paged Carudan with 'You kill him a lot.'.

You publicly roll 1d8 and get: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Estivan says, "Roll again to see if it's a ctrit"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "12 :P"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Normal damage"

<OOC> Estivan says, "So 12 damage."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Take 8 Damage."

Estivan says "Is that all you got Hamhocks?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Oh yea, forgot about rushing :P"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan."

You paged Carudan with 'Feel free to post gibbing him.'.

Galan grips his holy symbol tight and points at the boar attacking Estivan, chanting a prayer under his breat as another bolt of black lightning strikes the boar (Hold Person. Will save. Dc17)

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "10 :P"

<OOC> Galan says, "Pigcicle."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden."

Carudan leaps on to the beast, wrapping his legs around it's chest as he slams his fingers into its eyes. Carudan's fingers plunge into the monster's eye sockets as it tips backwards. Carudan falls backwards off of the dying werebeast as it collapses on the ground.

Arden sneaks around the back of the other Boar attacking Carudan and pushes his sword in its back "I bet this has something to do with your pretty drunk friend Carudan. You and Estivan are the only ones that touched her and your the only ones getting attacked here."

Estivan snarls as the boar infront of him freezes.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

<OOC> Arden says, "23"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That hits."

<OOC> Arden says, "Sneak attack"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

Arden rolls 4d6 and gets: 1/6/4/2 Total: 13

<OOC> Arden says, "19 damage"

Carudan rolls away from the body. "It's because Estivan and I both received a blessing of Selune, though I had no idea Estivan had gotten one as well.

Arden manages to dig the blade deep into the piggys back, but that does not keep him from trying to cack the priest of Torm.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Or Not."

<OOC> Galan says, "And, as 1/2 dragons, we can't catch Lycanthropy, right?"

You can hear a lot of squealing in pain, screams, and the roaring of great bears tearing into flesh.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Catch, no."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Sorry, Estivan :P"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden already went."

Carudan dodges this latest blow, rolling back over the dead werebody.

Estivan slash his scimitar acrosses his foes throat as he says, "Albion gave one to me several days ago.(Coup de grace)

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Estivan says, "20"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That hits."

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 2 Total: 2

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Estivan says, "18 Pys and 6 fire 34 dc vs death"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It's dead."

Estivan opens a black smuile from the boar right ear to its left/

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

<OOC> Carudan says, "What's left, just the one that missed me?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep"

Carudan rolls near the werebeast's feet, slamming his fist into the side of its knee in order to trip it.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll to hit."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That's a crit."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ouch...."

Carudan rolls 1d8 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Carudan says, "20, right?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yep and he's tripped"

Carudan rips out the thing's knee cap as it falls on the ground squealing.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Say, any of you seee "ONce upon a time in mexico?""

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nope."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Nope"

<OOC> Arden says, "Nope"

Galan makes witchy fingers, hands glowing a warm pink, and casts a Charm Spell. (Will, DC 18, gets +5 to his save.)

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 20 Total: 20

<OOC> Carudan says, "Friends took me last night. It was a knee-ripping blast."

<OOC> Galan says, "Thats a save."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Wihicy Fingers fail!"

Piggy ain't your thrall.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden."

<OOC> Galan says, "Well... Judging from Kermit's misery, maybe I'm better off this way"

Galan sighs "That spell never works."

Arden takes his sword with both hands and trust it into the down boar.

<OOC> Estivan chuckles

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Arden says, "18"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "On the money, and since he's prone..."

Estivan says "Enchantment is a worthless school,. though it doesn't surprisme me you would use it"

Arden rolls 4d6 and gets: 2/2/3/4 Total: 11

<OOC> Arden says, "17"

Galan says "Hardy har har. Like I need advice from an apprentice. Besides, you wouldn't say that if you knew some of the things it CAN do."

<OOC> Arden says, "Yeah that damn Charm spell is what got Arden to dress like a woman the first time he meet Merlica"

Arden stabs the boar in the kidney and he tries to claw at Arden's face while he's on the ground.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 19 Total: 19

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "27"

<OOC> Arden says, "Yeah that hits"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Boy, does that hit"

You publicly roll 1d6 and get: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Take 6 damage."

<OOC> Galan says, "Well.. At least I was useful this fight. *huggles Hold Person*"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Hell yeah... I love you!"

Estivan snears as he charges down the one kneed pig that just gouged Arden

Estivan snears as he charges down the one kneed pig that just gouged Arden's face with a blood curdlinging yell of, "Damn you to the pits porky.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Charge, power attack 6"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Estivan says, "18"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Just hits."

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 3 Total: 3

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Estivan says, "16 pys and 5 fire"

<OOC> Galan says, "How wounded in Piglet looking?"

Arden spits some blood to the side and brings down another stab on the creature

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Piggy's looking rather good, but is getting torn up right quick."

<OOC> Arden says, "Ignore that. sorry"

Carudan.

Carudan grabs the foot of the beast and decides to finish the job on this leg and RIP THAT MUTHA OFF!

<OOC> Carudan says, "I am SO not sure how to go about this, now that I think about it..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "If you beat him if his own leg, do you by -pass his dr?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll to hit, then a strength check."

Galan tells the piggy, in Orcish "Give up now, if you want to live!"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

<OOC> Carudan says, "18"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You grab his hoof."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Strength check, definately need a feat of strenght for this bad boy."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

<OOC> Estivan says, "How does a feat of Str work?"

Carudan calls on Torm, asking for the strength he needs to cripple this monster (Thank you strength domain!)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "TOtal?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "With the str domain grantned power, for this round only... +7 str... +10, right (norm mod = 3)"

<OOC> Carudan says, "If so, then 24"

Carudan lets out a mighty roar and can feel the power of Torm fill his muscles as he tears the wereboar's leg off at the knee, now the piggy's REALLY screaming.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Whack him with it, it will by-pass its Dr, I hope..."

Galan first checks to see how the bears and actors are doing.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<OOC> Carudan says, "You know I will..."

You see two really big shadows tearing appart two mutant looking shadows, while other rgular shadows are running like hell.

Galan draws out a very long, very sharp skinning knife and steps carefully forward, stooping and pressing the knife against the Piggy's eye saying, first in common and then in Orcish "Yield, or I will kill you."

It tries to bite you.

Galan slides the dagger through it's eye and into it's brain.

<OOC> Galan says, "Coup"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Galan says, "Bugger.."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Regular damage."

Galan rolls 1d4 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Galan says, "8"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It skirts along it's skull, but ti's still up."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden."

Arden spits some blood to the side and brings down another stab on the creature

<OOC> Estivan says, "Cpou Sneak attack!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll for it."

<OOC> Arden says, "Sure if I can"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<OOC> Arden says, "28"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That's a hit."

Arden rolls 4d6 and gets: 3/1/5/4 Total: 13

<OOC> Arden says, "19 damage"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Dc 29 vs death"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 16 Total: 16

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Ooh, 24."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Porky is dead Jim"

Galan loots the bodies then wanders over to see how the bears are doing.

Arden stabs the boar through it's heart as it slowly dies.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Um, Galan, they're naked."

Estivan advances on where the bears are.

Carudan drops the leg and searches the beasts for clues as to their identities

<OOC> Galan says, "Then I don't loot them, eh?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "They might have something hidden...inside. Do you want to look?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Once they are deat they should revert to humanoid form"

Arden heads over to where the bears are "Don't attack the bears. They seemed to be helping us."

<OOC> Galan says, "Sorry, only liscenced proctologists are allowed to excavate."

Estivan says "I am targeting the boars."

<OOC> Galan says, "Ahem. 'Da Bears!'"

You can see an unusually large, muscular, and bipedal bear slowly walking towards you, he sniffs a couple of times at you all, giving odd looks. He then points at Carudan and growls out something. (Wis roll, if you speak Elven, you get +4)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Da Bears!"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

<OOC> Galan says, "13, fuck"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Carudan says, "23"

<OOC> Arden says, "15"

Galan incants a Comprehend Languages spell

<OOC> Galan says, "That help any?"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

<OOC> Estivan says, "19 w/ the Elven bonus"

You paged (Carudan, Galan) with 'It's sort of like wood elvish, he says, "Who is your master green one? You smell of one of us, but not of our species."'.

Estivan would have stayed near Carudan if it looked like the Bear would have avanced towrd them.

Galan will translate for the rest of the group.

Carudan nods slowly. "My master is Alibon, of the magic school south of here," he says quietly to the bears.

Carudan kneels in front of the bears.

<OOC> Galan says, "Son of Jor El! KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"

Estivan says "turns off and sheaths his scimitar, as he trys to figure out just what is happening."

Estivan turns off and sheaths his scimitar, as he trys to figure out just what is happening.

The bear walks up to Carudan, palm his head, and sniffs his forhead, "Tiger brother, it is rare to see one of them like us. Where he from cub?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ok, is that Beast master or Superman quote?"

<OOC> Galan is quoting Jay quoting Superman.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Gotcha"

Carudan pages: crap, where's he from again?

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Kneel before the labotomized garbage disposal go-bot?"

You paged Carudan with 'You just know from the Far East.'.

Arden pulls off his torn mask to get a better idea about the cut on his face.

<OOC> Galan says, "No. Zod is like Superman, only evil and lacking a set of spiffy underoos."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ok, so my 19 doesn't let me understand that and I am dependant on Galan's translation?"

Carudan shrugs his shoulders. "All I know is that he comes from far away, east of this place.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

Estivan gets the transalton, "Somewhere beyond the Unapprochible East.

Estivan had replied in Elven in case the bears understand it.

Estivan is they show no comprhentions he would switch to common.

He nods as the second were-bear comes up looking at her companion. He catches her up and says, "One of the Eastern Exiles, I have heard of them. May we have your name and that of your companions"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "They understand."

Carudan nods. "I am Carudan. The dark man is Estivan, the man dressed in black is called Blue, and the golden man is Galan.

Estivan waits for the translation, and replies in Elven, "I am Estivan Diego, sir Bear, a friend to Albion.

Galan coughs "Galanthalasinatos kal Dracos vo Keeblithenerin, to be precise."

Arden says "And my name is not just Blue. I am called The Blue Dragon."

The two nod and greet you, "I am Gilras and this is my mate, Euverith. You are tough ones Carudan and friends, they took down 6 people back there before we got there."

Carudan says "We are grateful for your intervention, Gilras and Euverith. Who were they?"

Estivan bows, "Thank you Sir Gilras and Lady Euverith.

Galan frowns "Hmm.. 6 of the actors? I hope nobody was infected.."

Carudan nods. "My friend makes a good point. We must see if anyone has been infected. If they have... we must do something to help them."

They growl, "Infected wereboars, Malar's worshipers. We smelt them before, that is why we tried to move away before they smelt us, but they smelt your master on you, and that he was a Selune theranthrapode in the first whiff."

Galan says "Estivan, Arden? If you could round up the actors, I would appreciate it. I'll see if I have the reagents for an antidote."

Estivan nods, "Then the obsenity I yell when I first say them was more accurate then I relised

Carudan nods. "Malar's beasts... thank you again for your aid and protection. Is there anything we can do to repay your kindness?"

Estivan nods and heads off.

Briina has connected.

"We will check when they calm down a bit, and once we change back. We will make sure they do not fall to Malar's maddness."

Galan sits down by the fire and unpacks a small, but well crafted, travelling alchemy set.

Briina has disconnected.

<OOC> Elemental says, "Hi."

Arden takes to round up the wounded actors

<OOC> Galan says, "Alchemy roll?"

Estivan rounds up the fritened, but unharmed ones

Carudan nods. "Thank you."

Galan asks "Were any of you wounded? Other than the deceased, of course."

They start to shift down into a pair of wood elves, with various moon and whispy tattoos over them, and very little clothing on them. "We just wish to know of your master, Alibon, I did not know there was another one of us around. It would be best to find some more allies..."

They seem to be rather freaked, reluctant to go back, but find that the boars are dead, they come back in droves. From what you see, they seem fine. The ones that the wereboars injured, were the ones they killed.

Estivan comes back with what actors he can and when he sees the true forms of the Bears he says in awe the proper and respectful Elven title for the wood peoples.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And we'll end it here."

Arden comes back with out nothing "None of the injured lived. So I guess there is no need to cure anyone."

Carudan nods. "He is three days south of here, near the town of Beregost. If you go to the school there, you can tell him that Carudan sent you to see him. IF not, on occasion he visits the woods near the school. I would escort you there, but I am needed with my companions.

<OOC> Galan says, "Whee"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody take 750 exp, and RP vote."

Estivan rolls 1d3 and gets: 3 Total: 3

Estivan pages: Arden

<OOC> Galan actually contributed to this combat "Which is good."

Arden pages: Carudan

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Waiting on two votes."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yep, you were the guy that main winning much easier"

Galan pages: No vote.

Carudan pages: Estivan

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, Carudan gets 180 XP!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Once again, thank you Galann for saving my butt in particular"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "So, what did you think about this session?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Good session"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Is Carudan going to eat that boar leg?"

<OOC> Arden says, "It was nice that I actually did good damage in combat. That new sword helped a lot"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ain't it a human leg now?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "But if you hurry, it'll still taste like pig!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "It was great. And no, I don't think I'll have any of that."

Carudan looks at the leg, and drops it quickly, blushing slightly.

<OOC> Galan says, "A bit slow, but not bad. It gave me a good look at what Galan'll be able to do in a few levels. "Allow me to introduce my little friend! The belt fed, water cooled mana cannon!""

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "But still, that's going into quotes. ^_^"

<OOC> Galan wants that f'ing Haste spell, too.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You can get stuff pretty damn cold if you cool it with water right."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Who wouldn't?"

<OOC> Elemental says, "Enjoy it before Joe 3.5's it. In 3E, it's just about compulsory for any arcane spellcaster."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Later guys"

Estivan has disconnected.

Elemental has disconnected.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Great game, see y'all later!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "well I got to get going as well, good game, and good night!"

**************************************

Qui docet, discit.

- He who teaches, learns.

********** OGR Disconnected **********


MAIL: Mailbox purged.