Logfile from Online Gaming Resource.

<OOC> Adeinia waves

<OOC> Carudan says, "I was wondering who he was"

<OOC> Arden says, "Rich is right her Joe. I said I was going to leave before games end today."

<OOC> Adeinia chuckles.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Whoa! Damn, you ARE a ninja!"

<OOC> Carudan stares, baffled like a dizzy chicken in a tilt-o-whirl

<OOC> Arden says, "I've been known to sneak around a few times"

<OOC> Galan says, "Arden is stealthy. Stealthy like Mole."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, and I don't think Al's coming, so is everybody ready to go?"

You publicly roll 3d10 and get: 6/5/2 Total: 13

<OOC> Carudan says, "Sure. Stealthy like Mole, One with the bush... fear him."

You paged (Carudan, Arden, Galan) with 'You had something else you wanted to do with the werebears or FF to next day?'.

<OOC> Galan says, "Niet, mein kleine ST."

Arden pages: I'm good with FF.

Carudan pages: smokin_joe arden galan Not that I recall... what with it being a week ago and all... Damn my short memory!

Announcement: Scaramouche shouts "If you are interested in attending the Story Arcs and Multi-Story Arcs event and didn't sign up, the host, Fortunae, says to please join us in the Discussion Room. All are welcome. Fortunae's event starts now."

Carudan pages: In other words, ff

<OOC> Adeinia says, "What does that mean?"

When we last left our draconic heros they had just fended off a terrible pack of wereboars and Carudan made a new pair of friends. After burrying the dead and saying goodbye to Gilras & Euverith, you continue on your way to Baldur's Gate. Marching along the road, you start coming into the Cloak wood proper where there seems to be something in the road...

<OOC> Galan says, "I just told the st 'No' to a page. Oh, and Joe? I'll probably blow through my healing spells if any of the group is hurt the previcous night"

<OOC> Galan says, "What? He's turning back? Bastard."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll for it."

<OOC> Galan says, "Roll for what?"

You paged Adeinia with 'You're in the cloak woods. Generally known nasty things live in the woods. Might be justification to sleeping in the side of the road.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Healing spells."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "blowing through the heals"

<OOC> Galan says, "Arden, Carudan. Either you down HPs?"

<OOC> Arden says, "I am down like 6 but my wand can take care of that later"

Adeinia pages: *chuckle* I probably look like a roll of wrapped leather on the side of the road...

<OOC> Galan says, "No need to waste charges."

Galan rolls 1d10 and gets: 1 Total: 1

Galan rolls 1d10 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Carudan says, "just 10, and I'd have done the healing thing re: wand as well"

<OOC> Galan says, "Wrong die type.."

Galan rolls 1d8 and gets: 1 Total: 1

Galan rolls 1d8 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Adeinia says, "That, is so sad. 3 1s."

<OOC> Carudan :nods

<OOC> Galan says, "Arden, Carudan, you're healed. And since that was last night, I've got my spells"

<OOC> Arden says, "Your a good man Galan"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "GAME START!"

Galan examines his maps as they go along "Great to be travelling again. Always a pleasure to be out and about, seeing new places. You know, you're the fourth adventuring party I've been with? Hopefully you last longer than the others."

Carudan pauses. "What happened to the last three?"

You publicly roll 5d10 and get: 8/4/3/6/9 Total: 30

Adeinia pages: If they trip over me... :Shakes fists:

You publicly roll 5d10 and get: 5/4/2/10/7 Total: 28

Arden rides with them silent as usual

Galan says "Well, the first was eaten by giant man eating ant eaters, despite my warnings. The second group drank the water and fell victim to a rather fascinating plague that caused one's head to shrink. The last spent a month mating with a tribe of amazonian warriors."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Spot checks everybody."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Galan says, "11"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Wow. What a way to go, the last group."

<OOC> Carudan says, "15"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Arden says, "17"

Carudan nods. "And yet you escaped while they... what, were mated to death?"

Galan says "No, they were sacrificed to the volcano God, Vulva. Those Amazonians REALLY didn't like men."

You paged (Arden, Carudan) with 'There thing most people are passing by as a big underbrush looks rather like a big leather sack.'.

Galan says "But I'm sure that won't be a problem with this group, hey?"

Carudan says "Before or after the mating?"

Carudan pauses in front of a big underbush.

Arden points to the bush "Hey guys. Theres a sack laying in the bush over there."

Galan blinks "Most mating, I've notice, occurs before the mater is incinerated. I could be wrong.."

Galan pokes the sack.

Carudan kneels down and looks at the sack.

You paged Adeinia with 'You get poked.'.

Said sack shakes a bit.

Carudan cocks his head. "Forgotten item, trap, or... wha!?"

Galan kicks it lightly "Puppies?"

Arden says "Could be traped. Never know till you look"

You paged Adeinia with 'You get kicked.'.

Galan says "Open it up, Carudan. It could be interesting."

Carudan stares at the bag carefully. "Do you mind, Galan? Ahem, what ever is in there, could you make a noise, or rustle if you understand me?"

Adeinia rolls to the right and pushes up with wings spread open, pushing up with her arms.

Adeinia glares at the people who woke her. "What the hell do you want? Waking me up?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Uh, did she come out of the sack?"

Galan says dryly, looking her up and down slowly "You were doing a remarkable impression of a sack, m'lady. But it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "She's obviously half dragon, with silver hair and wings"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "She is the sack."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Oh..."

<OOC> Galan says, "Whats her charisma?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "10."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Galan offers her his hand "Galanthalasinatos kal Dracos vo Keeblithenerin"

Adeinia frowns. "I'm not sorry to say that I'm not..." She pauses as she gets a look at everyone there.

Carudan stands up.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I hate to say this, but I have no idea how everyone really looks. Oh well."

Arden stands of to the side getting a glance

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "type look <character>"

Adeinia pages: Can she tell they're not fully human?

I don't recognize Adeineia.

No one to page.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I need to put her description her..."

You paged Adeinia with 'Yep, they're obviously half-draconic.'.

Carudan stares at the woman. "Is there a reason you were sleeping under a bush?"

Adeinia snaps out of her staring. "Uh... Ya. It's kind of dangerous resting in there unprepared, so I decided to rest up here." She pauses for a moment. "Are you all half-dragons?"

Galan says "No ma'am. We're cleverly disguised kobolds."

Galan pages: Hmm.. I think I forgot to put down my stat increases from levels

Carudan sighs, then says reluctantly, "Aye."

Adeinia expresses a slight 'oh'. "Don't take it personally, it's just that I haven't actually met any half-dragons before."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "There. I think I got my description down. Course, then I'd have to change it later for another game, but..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You could always make a second character."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I don't think I could anymore."

Galan offers her his hand again "Always a pleasure to meet another of our kind."

Carudan nods. "Neither had I, until a few months ago/"

<OOC> Carudan says, "I haven't seen the notice about making new characters the last couple of sessions, so maybe it's no longer necessary?"

Adeinia semi-relucantly shakes Galan's hand. "So, why are you guys here?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Perhaps."

Arden says "Come to think of it I did meet any other half dragons till awhile ago either."

Carudan says "We're traveling north. And you?"

Galan does not shake her hand, instead brining it to his lips, before releasing it. "We're travelling to Baldur's Gate, incidentally."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Spot check guys."

Adeinia looks from Carudan and Galan. "I'm heading for Baldur's Gate myself." She glances back one of her outstretched wings, and back at them.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "DC 12"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

<OOC> Arden says, "21"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "24"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

<OOC> Carudan says, "23"

<OOC> Galan says, "23"

<OOC> Arden says, "31 not 21"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Damn, we on FIRE!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, you all notice that the caravan isn't stopping while you're jawing. You're getting towards the back around now."

<OOC> Adeinia panicky looking around. "Where? Where? Where?!"

Galan says ""

Carudan looks around, and notices that they're falling behind. "Maybe we should continue this conversation while walking. Would you care to join us, miss?"

Arden says "We need to hurry up here or we are going to miss are ride. We still have work to do."

Adeinia shrugs. "I guess. I really have nothing better to do..."

Galan heads back to the wagon.

Adeinia folds her wings back and takes out a cloak from her belt, swinging it around her and the wings.

Carudan nods, adding "And it's safer to travel in a group, rather than by yourself."

It takes a couple of minutes of hard runnig, but you catch up with your wagon easily enough.

Adeinia shrugs. "It doesn't really take that long when you can fry."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "FLY!!!!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Damn it, that fire comment is messing me up! ><"

<OOC> Carudan flaps

<OOC> Carudan says, "It's not working!"

Carudan slows down in front of the wagon. "Would you like to come inside, rest your feet a bit?"

Adeinia shakes her head. "I much rather stay in the open, thank you."

Carudan nods, then jumps into the back of the wagon, watching the woman carefully.

Adeinia looking around, she turns to ask, "Who are these people?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I should have used ;, ..."

Carudan says "Merchants."

From afar, Galan mentally asks Vree to scout around a bit.

Adeinia glances around again. "All of them?"

Galan says "And there're some actors."

Arden says "Well the three of us aren't merchents. But the rest are."

Carudan watches the woman carefully. "So, any reason you're heading to Baldur's Gate?"

Adeinia studies Carudan for a moment, lips pursed. "I'm looking for someone."

Carudan pages: Sense motive for what ever she says as her answer

Galan says "Oh? So're we. Who, if I might ask?"

You paged Carudan with 'Roll it.'.

You paged Adeinia with 'Roll a bluff check.'.

Adeinia shrugs non-chantly. "Probably nobody you know."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

Carudan pages: 29

Arden says "You'd be surprised. We know a good number of people"

Adeinia pages: Can I do a sense motive to see why he's asking?

You paged Adeinia with 'One at a time.'.

Adeinia narrows her eyes. "May be, but this is personal business, so I'll deal with it alone."

You paged Carudan with 'You can tell there's a bit of anger behind who ever she's looking for.'.

Carudan nods slowly.

You paged Adeinia with 'He's just cautious, not entirely trusting you. Easy enough.'.

Galan shrugs "As you wish, madam."

Estivan has connected.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Holy crap-in-a-box, it's Al!"

<OOC> Galan says, "Where ya been, Al man?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ech! Sorry, cable has been rather naughty all week. Something about a tree on the lines."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "How come his ooc is gray?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Damn those treacherous trees! They're even robbing the color from his ooc!"

<OOC> Galan says, "... There were no typos in that. Who are you and what've you done with Al?"

<OOC> Carudan pulls out the big frickkin' gun

<OOC> Adeinia eeps. "POD PEOPLE!!!!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Damn it, It worked in Werewolf..." He then pulls off the rubber mask showing the GM.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Fiend! Imposter! Where can I get a mask like that?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "ORdered it online."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Wow, you really CAN get anything online!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "lol... You should have created an object just to be funny."

<OOC> Galan says, "ANYWAYS! Game now?"

Estivan walks back to where everybody is, "Hey fellows I was just wondering... Whoa! What is that?!?!" pointing to Adeinia.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Of course."

Adeinia's eyes flaten at the term 'that'.

Carudan sighs. "We discovered her a ways back, sleeping underneath a bush.

Adeinia pulls the hood to her cloak over her head, ignoring the conversation.

Carudan says "She'd decided to follow along with us."

Adeinia says "For now."

Estivan looks up and down the new comer, "Well, far be it from me to refuse good help. Glad to have you aboard good sir."

Adeinia says "..."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Gee... Is this guy *trying* to piss her off?"

Carudan sighs. "Not again..."

Arden sits back and watches Estivan dig himself into a hole

Carudan says "Estivan, could I talk to you for a bit, in private.""

Estivan nods, "But off course friend Carudan!"

If you look closely, you can see movement below Adeinia's cloak that looks like the clenching and unclenching of fists.

Carudan pulls Estivan into the back of the wagon and whispers furiously

Galan goes back to translating the book

Carudan pages: Carudan whispers "She, Estivan. She's a woman! How can you not tell? It's not like there's a beard this time!"

<OOC> Arden says, "I see how it is. You two take off to do something leaveing the least talkitive of the group to entertain the guest."

Adeinia tries to push what that person who just appeared out of nowhere said out of her mind.

<OOC> Galan says, "It's not like theres a lot to talk about, hey?"

You paged Carudan with 'Estivan blinks a couple of times, "Truely!?! I am sorry, but I am not familiar with the subtle traces that seperate the ladies from the gentlemen of her race..."'.

Carudan pages: Race? TO be honest, I hadn't noticed what she wass, other than half-dragon.

Adeinia turns to the remaining non-occupied half-dragon and asks, "So, why are you heading to Baldur's Gate?"

You paged Carudan with '(Human) Estivan blinks, "You she is one of us? Good Tyr, I did not notice!"'.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "There's always something to talk about. Question is, is it appropriate."

Arden says "I'm looking for someone to. Baldur's Gate is just a stop over."

Adeinia says "Oh."

Arden says "There others are friends of mine and agreed to come with me."

Adeinia says "Ah. Do you know how long till we get there?"

Carudan pages: Carudan stares, sighs, and shakes his head. "In either case, please try to be sensitive to her. I don't trust her, but it won't help me find out what her story if she storms off."

Arden says "You should ask Galan that. He is the one thats taking care of travel plans."

Galan pulls out the map and checks it. (Joe?)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Baldur's Gate or Darkhold?"

<OOC> Galan says, "The Gate"

You paged Carudan with 'Estivan says, "Yes, I am sorry about my rash treatment of the lady Carudan." Before you go he adds, "But then again, meet her again on this road we happen to be on is rather suspicious?"'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "2 or so days."

Galan says "Two or so days."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Translated to flight speed, how long will it take her to get there?"

Galan pages: What do I know about the cult those pig men belonged to? I DO have Knowledge: Religions

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "About a day, little more."

Adeinia nods to Galan. "Thank you."

Adeinia says "May I take a look at the map?"

Carudan pages: My point exactly. IT was one thing with Galan, who was drawn by the original offer. But this... I don't believe in coincidences. Either the Gods have drawn her to us, or she was waiting for someone. Whether it was us specifically or another caravan, I hope to find out eventually.

Galan shows it to her. It's a rather good map, too.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Is it straight North, or...?"

Galan says "I scribed this one myself. Took quite a number of Levitation spells"

You paged Carudan with 'Estivan says, "You don't think... Verliserias' agent?"'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "North, a little to the west."

Adeinia nods slightly. "Yes, impressive."

Galan pages: Roll it?

Adeinia returns the map.

Galan takes it back "Thank you."

You paged Galan with 'Roll what?'.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "so, it would be about the middle of the next day before she can make it to the Gate before night?"

Carudan pages: Carudan shrugs. "I don't know. She could be working with the Red beast, she could be searching for the red beast. She says she's looking for someone, and who ever her target is, she feels a great deal off anger towards him or her.

From afar, Galan points up to his question

Adeinia says "I only had a general idea of where it was, so I'm greatful."

Galan says "You're welcome, my dear."

You paged Galan with 'Roll it, DC20'.

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Galan says, "21"

You paged Carudan with 'Estivan nods and says, "Yes we need to keep an eye on this one to make sure what her real target is..."'.

Carudan returns from within the wagon, nodding at what ever it was Estivan said.

You paged Galan with 'They worship Malar, an evil diety of the wild, slaughter, and lycanthropodes. Basiclly they wish to revert civilization back to the rural tribes or villages, hunting and slaughtering sentient beings as they wish.'.

Galan pages: (Oh. Lunars.)

Adeinia asks, "Who was that..." her nose wrinkles up in disgust, "person?"

Estivan comes back and bows low to Adeinia, "Please forgive my boarish behavior madam. I am still not used to recognizing my kind, even after all this time."

You paged Galan with 'They're worse.'.

Galan pages: Why're you playing Estivan, anyhoo?

You paged Galan with '^_^'.

Adeinia looks at Estivan. Beneath the shadows her fher hood, she rolled her eyes, but said, "Everyone makes mistakes."

Carudan nods, still watching.

Estivan says, "I am glad you are so understanding despite my unforgiveable error. You are a true Lady." He then turns to Arden, "Good friend Blue, Esmerelda is getting a little skittish at the moment. I left a few sugar cubes in with the group's funds, may you point me to where they might be?"

Galan leans over and whispers to Carudan "I think something has possessed Estivan." He quietly mumbles the words of a Detect Magic spell.

Arden points Estivan in the right direction

You paged Galan with 'Give me a spellcraft roll.'.

You paged (Arden, Adeinia) with 'Give me a spot check.'.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

Arden pages: 23

Adeinia looks at Estivan. Beneath the shadows her fher hood, she rolled her eyes, but said, "Everyone makes mistakes."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Oops."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "wrong button"

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Adeinia says, "ignore the last one."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "21"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

<OOC> Galan says, "29"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Adeinia's right eyebrow, the one that still looked human, twitched slightly in annoyance.

You paged Galan with 'There's a little bit of magic around him, but not enchantment, but transmutation'.

Carudan looks up. "Something bothering you?"

Galan pages: (Can I guess at what it might? Someone masquerading as Estivan?)

You paged (Adeinia, Arden) with 'You notice that Estivan's clothes were a little moth eaten Arden, despite him saying he just bought them, and you both notice that his armor is rather thing and doesn't seem as heavy...'.

Galan pages: (And, incidentally, I'm doing this because Galan knows Estivan doesn't act like that..)

Galan pages: (He hasn't sneered or insulted someone once.)

You paged Galan with 'It could be someone masquerading, or it could be he's practicing his transmutation. (I thought he insulted Adeinia rather well.)'.

Arden motions for Galan and Carudan to come closer to him "Guys come here."

Estivan nods to Arden and goes inside the wagon to collect his sugar cubes.

Carudan nods, sliding off the wagon and walking towards Arden

Galan comes closer

Adeinia lifts an eyebrow at Estivan, but doesn't really react, not having known him before.

Arden brings his head in close to them and whispers "Somethings wrong with Estivan. Look at his clothes there supose to be new but there falling apart. And his armor looks diffrent."

Galan whispers "He has an aura of transmutation magic about him.. He could be practicing, but he's behaving differently."

You paged Arden with 'The armor wouldn't protect from a black jack to the chest.'.

Adeinia pages: Can I overhear that?

You paged Adeinia with 'Feel free.'.

Carudan glances back into the wagon. "I hadn't noticed... but you two are right. Something's going on here. His initial reaction didn't gel with his usual way of greeting strangers."

Arden says "You could blow on that armor and it would fall apart. ANd when have we ever know Estivan to pretend to be a low class person."

Adeinia moves over to the three. "Who's the weirdo?" She asks, pointing back to the wagon.

Carudan nods. "If it's transmutation, then a blow will cause him to revert to his true from, right?"

Galan checks

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 15 Total: 15

Galan blinks "Not usually. It depends on the spell, really."

Arden says "I don't know enough about magic to make any calls on that myself"

Carudan says "In any case, we may need to restrain the imposter now, before he escapes from the wagon."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 6 Total: 6

Galan says "Everyone bring their 50 feet of rope?"

Galan pulls out his own. Silk.

Adeinia tries to get their attention. "About what?" She asks, not really clueing into the conversation at the moment.

Carudan nods. "It's in the back pack."

You paged Adeinia with 'Roll a spot check DC 17'.

Galan says "He's an imposter, Adeinia. We think."

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Adeinia says, "29"

Galan says "I'll try to get him with a Hold Person spell. You guys try and tie him. Sound good?"

Carudan turns to Adeinia. "Nothing to concern yourself about. Just watch the back of the wagon, and if anyone other than the three of us emerge... stop them.

Arden pulls some rope out of his side bag. Silk.

You paged Adeinia with 'You can see Estivan slip out from under the wagon and trying to go over to one of the wagons ahead, carrying a heavily laiden sack.'.

Adeinia points forwards. "There he goes."

Carudan says "That should be more than enough rope-what?""

<OOC> Adeinia says, "She is very amused at this point, if you can't tell."

Arden looks

Carudan looks where she points

Galan looks

You can see Estivan with a large sack over his shoulder, trying to sneak up to the next wagon.

Galan says "Lets get him."

Carudan growls. "Allow me"

Galan quietly begins chanting the 'Hold Person' prayer.

Arden nods and sneaks way over there.

<OOC> Galan says, "DC 17"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll for it Arden."

Carudan sneaks behind 'estivan'

Adeinia decides to join in the fun and sneaks towards Estivan as well.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll it Carudan, Adeinia."

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

<OOC> Arden says, "20"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

<OOC> Adeinia says, "move silently?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "30"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I mean 29"

<OOC> Carudan says, "25"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "28!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I mean 30!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden, Adeinia, Carudan, you are ninja."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 8 Total: 8

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I rolled 16, so it's 30!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Who-aaaah!"

<OOC> Arden grumbles and moans that hes not the sneakeist anymore.

<OOC> Galan says, "Did I get 'im?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Sorry boy-o, but Carudan spen much of his childhood sneaking around"

<OOC> Galan has Elven Boots!

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I just like hiding and staying hidden."

Estivan is up at the door, trying to open it, but the door seems to be locked. He mutters something in an odd language.

<OOC> Arden says, "Mines all skill point. All nautral sneaking."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That's a no Galan."

<OOC> Carudan says, "in that case, time ta' rassle!"

<OOC> Galan says, "Whoever this is has a fantastic Will save then.."

<OOC> Arden says, "Or is not a person so the spell wont work on them"

Adeinia turns to Arden and makes a gesture to beat Estivan over the head.

Carudan sneaks up from behind and attempt to grapple and throw the impostor to the ground

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll to hit."

<OOC> Carudan says, "which one?"

Galan begins muttering the words of the Blindness spell. (DC 19, Fortitude.)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "To tackle him."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 17 Total: 17

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Oh he so doesn't go blind.."

<OOC> Carudan says, "this ain't good..."

Arden makes a loop with his rope and tries capture Estivan with it.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "What'd you hit Carudan?"

Adeinia, if given the chance, does a Stunning Attack (DC16, Fort) on 'Estivan'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "16"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Just a moment, just a moment."

<OOC> Carudan says, "stunning?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "That's HIS roll, not mine."

Estivan is about to get the door open, when Carudan tackles him on t the ground, where upon he drops the sack, trying his best to get the heck out of the grasp of the Emerald dragon.

Carudan growls "Mind if we have a word with you, 'Estivan'?"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 4 Total: 4

Adeinia moves between the two and the forest

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll me strength Carudan."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "have to beat 12."

<OOC> Carudan says, "crap, 4"

Galan once again incants the words of the Blindness spell.

Estivan easily slips out of Carudan's grip and starts to run off like a bullet into the woods.

Carudan runs after him, snarling.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Opposite side of me, correct?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No, you can get a shot of him Adeinia."

<OOC> Galan says, "DC19, Fort again.."

Arden takes and swings his looped rope at Estivan to try and grab him on the run.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hold your horses Galan!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Stunning attack on the imposter."

<OOC> Galan says, "Why?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll for it."

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Adeinia, Arden, then you can go."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "This is... interesting. 15"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You already cast two spells in rapid procession."

<OOC> Galan says, "Since we're not using Init, it's kinda hard to tell when to go"

From afar, Galan mentally commands Vree to follow him, at least.

<OOC> Adeinia :P "It gets more confusing if I get AoOs.

Estivan seems rather nimble here as Adeinia's blow goes right between his arm and body, barely grazing him. He still isn't stopping.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden."

<OOC> Arden says, "What do you want me to roll for the rope trick"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Ranged."

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Arden says, "11"

Arden misses and Estivan is getting into the trees.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "What's the range on that spell Galan?"

<OOC> Galan says, "140 feet"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You can whing off a spell."

<OOC> Galan says, "DC 19, Fort then amigo"

<OOC> Galan says, "Reach for your dice, Screen Monkey."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 13 Total: 13

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "19 on the dot kimosabi!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "OUCH!"

Galan pages: And my familiar is followhing him, at least.

<OOC> Galan says, "Can I get off another before he flees?"

Estivan is out of the gates and heading into the deep forest.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Who's next? Adeinia will give chase if nessary. I think she'd have higher speed than Estivan..."

Carudan sprints to catch up to the sonofabeholder

Galan hurries after them

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "He's going full tilt, when you get off the next spell he'll have JUST got out of range."

Arden takes off after him

Galan says as he runs "My familiar is following him. We won't lose him at least!"

Adeinia goes over to pick up the bag he dropped when he fled.

You run into the forest and you can see that the trees are getting rather close, blocking out a lot of the light from the sunny day.

You paged Galan with 'Vree says, "Guy turned into deer guy and is running really fast now!"'.

Carudan runs forward, one eye on the prize, the other keeping a lookout for where he's stepping

Galan pauses a moment, incanting the Expiditious Retreat spell, and then starts to bound after him, calling out "He turned into a deer! It's some kind of shapeshifter!"

As he's running, you could swear he's replaced by a stag with torn fabric around it's flanks.

Adeinia pages: Would I need some sort of feat to shoot arrows in mid-air?

You paged Adeinia with 'Yea, flyby attack.'.

Carudan growls loudly and picks up the pace

<OOC> Adeinia swears

Arden starts to pick up the speed

<OOC> Galan says, "Am I in range for Blindness yet? ;)"

As you're chasing him, you see a light blurr flash across and the deer stops and turns into something humanoid again.

Adeinia pages: Would I be able to do it with a penalty? And I'd like to remind you that I'm checking what he tried to steal.

You paged Galan with 'Vree says, "Whoo! Pale guy touched guy and he turns back into smething grey! Ooh, there are a couple more of pale people in the trees."'.

Carudan hollars "HALT!"

You paged Adeinia with '-5'.

Galan says quietly "There're people in the trees.."

Galan pages: *How many?*

He isn't moving.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody roll me listen."

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Adeinia says, "18"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<OOC> Carudan says, "19"

<OOC> Arden says, "27"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

Carudan pauses a few yards from the "deer." We've lost him, haven't we?"

<OOC> Galan says, "10."

<OOC> Galan says, "Err.. didn't he turn humanoid again?"

You paged (Carudan, Arden) with 'There are 4 people, two women with bows and one guy with a raiper in the trees. Then there's another on the ground.'.

<OOC> Adeinia :P "I wouldn't know. I'm not there."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

Carudan pages: how far up the trees are the ladies?

Arden slows down and stops all together and puts a hand on his sword. "This isn't good."

Galan quicly casts the 'Mage Armor' spell

Carudan mutters a quite prayer for Torm's "blessing"

<OOC> Galan says, "Time enough for a bit more spell up?"

You catch up to the thief and you can hear some mocking laugher around you. "Well, what do we have here?" As a pale, fair haired, seemingly elvish man comes out from behind the trees. A similar man jumps down from a tree, "Why it looks like some poachers trying to steal our sport..." "We can't have that now can we?" A woman about 10 feet up in a tree says, "Oh no, we can't let them away with that. I guess we'll just have to add them to the menu..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Initatives."

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 14/19 Total: 33

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Carudan says, "13"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Galan says, "5.. Blech"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

<OOC> Arden says, "18"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Ohhh... Elves."

<OOC> Arden says, "We are screwed. Carudan is the closest thing we have to a fighter"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Kinda..."

<OOC> Galan says, "I'm thinking Fae ;)"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Adeinia?"

Announcement: Scaramouche shouts "Today's Open House events are all done. Thanks to all of the participants and presenters. Tomorrow we'll have two events: a world-building roundtable from Joseph Sack (+event 11, 11am EST) and from Minion, a discussion on using NPCs effectively (+event 13, 3pm EST). There are spots left for signup."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Umm... I didn't follow immediately, you know."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay then. This'll be even more nasty."

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 18/5 Total: 23

Adeinia pages: I'm actually waiting for you to tell me what's in the bag.

You paged Adeinia with 'A bunch of gold, supplies, and anything else valueable the party had on them.'.

Adeinia pages: Right. Can I stuff that into my belt then follow silently?

You publicly roll 1d2 and get: 2 Total: 2

You paged Adeinia with 'Sure.'.

Adeinia pages: Move Silently?

You paged Adeinia with 'Sure.'.

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

Adeinia pages: 17

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll init anyway."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 1 Total: 1

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Adeinia says, "blah. 7"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Shee2, Shee1, Sith1, Arden, Carudan, Sith2, Adeinia, Galan"

Adeinia pages: I thought I get first move for joining the battle after it started.

<OOC> Galan says, "Sith?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "oh crap, we're fighting evil Jedi!"

<OOC> Galan says, "Ooo! Dibs on a Lightsaber!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Hell no! Jedi = Monk! I get first dibs!"

Adeinia rolls 1d1 and gets: 1 Total: 1

You paged Adeinia with 'Naw, you stayed behind a little bit, so you'll be coming into baddle next round.'.

The two ladies in the trees draw their bows, one takes aim and fires at Carudan, the other at Galan, seeing them as the biggest threats.

Adeinia pages: Can I get into a flanking position?

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 18/12 Total: 30

You paged Adeinia with 'Yea, but that'll cost you another round.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "AC 22."

Adeinia pages: If it seems like they're doing ok, I'll take that round... But can I get there if I used the Haste spell/ability on myself?

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "26 for Carudan, and 20 for Galan?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "diotto"

You paged Adeinia with 'Alright.'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "No choice now.. tim eto unleash.. DEFLECT ARROOOOOOW!"

Galan sighs as the arrow bounces off his scaly, magic hide.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll for it."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Carudan says, "crap, 17"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And what do you need to roll?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "DC 20"

Announcement: Scaramouche shouts "A reminder: the RP event that was to start today at 5EST has been cancelled. There are 2 events for tomorrow (+event 11 and 13). Ta!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, now roll me Will DC 14"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Carudan says, "20"

You publicly roll 1d6 and get: 5 Total: 5

Adeinia pages: W/Haste, I have an AC of 26. If possible, I want to get into a position where I can throw a Cone of Cold without hitting everyone else.

Carudan feels an odd feeling coming through the arrow that hit him causing 8 damage. The first Sith takes out his raiper and lunges at Arden, almost too fast for the thief to see.

You publicly roll 3d20 and get: 18/13/18 Total: 49

<OOC> Arden says, "ac 23"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "26, 21, 26?"

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 1/3 Total: 4

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Take 10 damage Arden."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And it's your turn."

Arden rolls back from his quick attacker and quick draws a dart for one of the women in the tree.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Arden says, "26"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Oh you hit."

Arden rolls 1d4 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Arden says, "7 damage. Is there any chance she will fall out of the tree"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 12 Total: 12

She laughs as the dart bounces harmlessly off of her pale skin.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

Carudan charges to the nearest tree and starts climbing (since I doubt he can jump 14 feet), so he can knock the woman off her perch.

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Carudan says, "11.. damn it! The curse against climbing still haunts me!"

<OOC> Arden says, "Sonic blast that tree and blow it out of the ground"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Little late now..."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "lol. Hmm... Too bad you can't two weapon unarmed attacks..."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Just do it, Joe, tell me how badly I fall on my ass *sob*"

You land a foot up the trunk of the tree. The other Sith moves forwards, drawing her raiper, smiling evils as she starts to cast a spell.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody give me a will roll DC 14."

<OOC> Galan says, "Is this enchantment?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Does that include me?"

<OOC> Galan gets a bonus vs. Enchantment.

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Arden says, "11"

<OOC> Carudan says, "29, + 2vs enchant spells = 31!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It's a fear attack."

<OOC> Carudan says, "in that case +1 everyone from bless!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "so 30"

<OOC> Arden says, "so 12"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Galan says, "16"

<OOC> Galan says, "17 then"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden, you're frozen with fear for the next round."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<OOC> Arden says, "Great"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan."

Galan falls back, putting his back to a tree(sans fae) and quickly calling forth the magics to summon a mystic Shield that does.. not appear, being invisible and all.(positioning shield to be between me and the fracas, including the arrow faeries.)

<OOC> Galan says, "AC 29 now."

<OOC> Galan says, "Ping?"

<OOC> Adeinia slaps forehead.

The two tree faeries begin to chant, aiming their combined magical might at Galan, causing sound burst to envelop the galant wizard. (Give me two Will checks, DC 16)

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

You publicly roll 2d8 and get: 2/2 Total: 4

<OOC> Galan says, "15 each."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You take 4 damage, and is as well stunned for a round."

<OOC> Arden says, "I think Joe is trying to kill us."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I think it's my fault for not being there."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Now we're down to the guy that couldn't climb a tree if his life depended on it.."

With everybody else pretty much stunned, Sith1 comes over and tries to pin Carudan against the tree.

<OOC> Galan busts out the Travel Domain power.

You publicly roll 3d10 and get: 6/7/5 Total: 18

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "FF Carudan?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Hmmm, where's the nearest target?"

Galan pages: Does the Travel Domain power, p 165 apply here?

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No, what is your flat footed AC."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Oh, that's without the dex bonus, right?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "18"

You paged Galan with 'Yes it would.'.

From afar, Galan cheers for not being stunned!

The Sith manages to put several holes very close to Carudan, but is slightly annoyed for not bieng able to hit him.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

Galan shakes his head and smirks as the innate power of his God shelters him(*hugs Travel Domain*)

<OOC> Carudan says, "NOW where's the nearest sithy!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Right behind you."

<OOC> Carudan says, "How much right behind... bugger it..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You can reach out and smack him. If you let go of the tree."

Carudan drops to the ground and backhands the bugger

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You hit."

Carudan rolls 1d8 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Carudan says, "3, sigh"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That can't be right!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "That's impossible!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "OH, sorry, 5"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You get what? +4 for strength, and didn't I give you something for having natural claws?"

<OOC> Adeinia boggles. "Geee... what's your str? You do get +8 to str for being halfdragon.."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Okay, I think i'm missing something... what do I add together for attacks. And I don't think so re:claws. The claw attacks are 1d4, and we never used them. Str mod is 3, str = 17"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Attack roll plus str plus any additional bonus."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "But claw= your unarmed damage, which is hirer than what humans use who are monks."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Okay... unarmed for monk is 1d8... claw, according to template is.. 1d4 for medium size"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "It said use whatever is higher."

<OOC> Carudan says, "and that's the 1d8"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, okaky I'll just do this!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "I can't believed I made this much trouble for a sucky roll..."

Carudan's blow manages to knock the whispy Sith back a few feet, but only draws a little bit of blood. He seems rather peeved at this, but the other Sith comes forward, trying to squer Carudan as well.

You publicly roll 3d20 and get: 15/4/12 Total: 31

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I'm just completely stunned that a monk class, even crossclassed, would have low str."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "22, 10, 20?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Only the first hit"

You publicly roll 1d6 and get: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Carudan says, "Well, I sorta put a lot in wisdom and dex"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Take 8 damage Carudan."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Adeinia, you can come in now."

<OOC> Adeinia :P "I guess."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Where do I enter?"

<OOC> Galan says, "He moves like the cheetah, gets swatted like the horsefly."

<OOC> Galan says, "I dub him.. the Horsecheetah! Ermm.. Flying Cheetah? Cheetah Fly? Cheetah horse?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "THIS is why we need Estivan"

<OOC> Galan says, "This is why I need to add the Lich template ;)"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "This is why I wish I could turn into a full dragon."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Now."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I mean, where as in positions."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Near Galan, you can take a move action and bushwhack Sith1."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Go for it."

<OOC> Galan says, "Hehehe.. Bushwhack. With her low charisma, that should freak him out a little ;)"

Adeinia dashes out of the forest and tries to hangline the one near Galan.

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Possible crit, roll again."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "This, is going to be enjoyable."

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Adeinia says, "20"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "21"

<OOC> Carudan says, "This, is going to be mortifying ;^)"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Damn, you crit. Damage."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "x2 for the claws."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I used unarmed damage for this."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "They're the same thing!"

Adeinia rolls 1d8 and gets: 8 Total: 8

<OOC> Adeinia says, "This, is going to hurt horrendously."

<OOC> Carudan sobs like a sad puppy

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Add up bonuses, and X2."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "14"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "28"

<OOC> Galan says, "Dude. Carudan should just hand over his Monkhood right now."

<OOC> Carudan hands over monkhood and manhood

<OOC> Adeinia grins smirkingly. "I don't really need your manhood."

Adeinia manages to rake her claws amost ripping out the thing's side right there as he cries out in pain, blue blood pouring from his side.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan."

<OOC> Carudan says, "ain't like I'm using it ;^)"

<OOC> Arden says, "Thats true. Your the only character that has refused the women"

Galan points a claw at one of the Sidhe and growls "Midnight.", releasing a black wash of darkness. (Blindness. Fort, DC 19)

<OOC> Galan says, "The one she didn't claw"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Galan says, "And Mr. Sidhe's eyeballs pop like balloons.. >:D"

The second Sith cries out as he suddenly goes blind. The Two Shee, seeing the newcomer, takes their bows and targets her.

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 14/11 Total: 25

<OOC> Adeinia says, "reflex?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Actually, I want to see if they hit first."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "22 & 19 AC hit?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Not even close."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "26"

<OOC> Carudan jaw drops

Adeinia pages: I got haste on and it gives me +4 AC.

They both fall short, and the one eyed Sith Turns around and tries to punctureate Adeinia.

You publicly roll 3d20 and get: 4/6/14 Total: 24

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "12, 12, 22."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Not even close."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan!"

<OOC> Adeinia wistles a merry tune.

<OOC> Galan says, "I nominate Adeinia for our new, substitute Ass Kicker."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Oops, sorry, Arden, you're able to move now."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I second"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Uh, Arden?"

Arden shakes off the last bit of his fears and pulls down the front of his mask giving the tree archer a taste of lightning

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "What's the half damage DC?"

Arden rolls 6d8 and gets: 1/8/1/3/3/4 Total: 20

<OOC> Arden says, "20 damage dc 18"

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 20/12 Total: 32

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Who hear can actually fight front line except me anyways?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Here? Umm.."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Other than the guy who's missing... you're it!"

One manages to dodge out of the way deftly, only getting singed, while the other one above Carudan gets the full blast and falls out of the tree with a horrible scream.

<OOC> Adeinia boggles. "No wonder."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Say, is the fallen Seeth alive still?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Too many people like being a wizard, eh?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "No, I just suck at fighting"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "At below 0"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

Carudan ignores the charred, unconscious seeth and attempts to land a stunning fist in the ugly sith's mouth.

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Carudan says, "OH GOD WHY!!!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll again to hit yourself."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

<OOC> Carudan says, "OH GOD WHY!!!!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Adeinia's kungfu vibes are whupping the ass out of your kungfu vibes."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "You can imagine how hard I'm laughing right now."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll adamage."

<OOC> Galan says, "Carudan. Your kung fu is weak."

Carudan rolls 1d8 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Carudan says, "6... WHY DAMN YOU, WHY!!!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "At least a botch shouldn't need you to roll for the stunning attack."

<OOC> Carudan says, "thank God for small favors..."

Carudan is about to tear the Sith's heart out when the blind one whips around and thwaps Carudan's own claw into him. At this, the blind Sith, points an accusing finger at what was the last place the evil dragon bitch was, and shoots out a black ray.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 12 Total: 12

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Though I failed my stunning attack as well."

But it goes between the other Sith's legs.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Adeinia."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Avenge me!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Is the one I attacked downed yet? (Just to make sure)"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nope, hurt bad, but still up."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Let's finish the guy."

Adeinia smirked and moved in to knock their enemies down by one.

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That hits."

Adeinia rolls 1d8 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Adeinia says, "10"

<OOC> Carudan sobs quietly in shame

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Cheer up... I'm probably a higher level monk than you are..."

<OOC> Adeinia pats Carudan's shoulders.

The Sith rears back as he is hit, but he's still up, and no damage is done.

<OOC> Carudan says, "*sniff* thanks... i'm 5th, and you?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Excuse me for a sec. I got something to do, but I'll brb."

<OOC> Galan says, "Allright. So we have a singed piskie in the trees, a scorched one on the ground, a blind piskie with a sword, and a crippled piskie?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

Galan takes a deep breath, looks at the tree Fae and roars, letting out a stream of white hot flames. (Dc20)

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 17 Total: 17

Adeinia pages: I'm curious... Carudan IS lv 7, correct?

Galan rolls 6d10 and gets: 10/10/3/7/3/4 Total: 37

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "What's damage, it's half."

<OOC> Galan says, "14"

<OOC> Galan says, "Stupid faerie.."

The other Shee dies a horrible, horrible death, being burt to a cinder.

Galan says "Burn bitch, burn!"

The one Sith with eyes turns to give Adeinia a couple of air holes as well.

You publicly roll 3d20 and get: 10/2/11 Total: 23

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And hits jack."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Poor Jack."

<OOC> Galan says, "Poor Jack."

<OOC> Galan says, "YOU! OUT OF MY MIND! NOW!"

<OOC> Arden says, "Is the blind one still alive"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I'm a Monk, not a spellcaster! GET OUT OF *MY* MIND!!!""

<OOC> Carudan says, "Jack deserved it, if you ask me..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

<OOC> Galan says, "I blame those filthy Psions"

Arden sneaks up behind the blind guy and stabs him in the back with his sword.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Oh that's a hit."

<OOC> Arden says, "Sneak attack?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

Arden rolls 4d6 and gets: 2/6/3/5 Total: 16

<OOC> Arden says, "22 with a +2 weapon"

It's tough getting through his tough skin, but you manage to dig it way into his thigh.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

Carudan headbutts the last man standing (Stun, please stun!)

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That's a hit."

<OOC> Carudan says, "25! About time!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "What's the will save?"

Carudan rolls 1d8 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, so how much damage is that?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "DC 10 + 1/2 monk + wisdom... and monk is at 5"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Umm... What's Wis?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "You gave monk level but not wis..."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Dunno, that's why I asked Joe-it's the recipient's wis, I thought"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I though that's your wisdom mod."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It would have to be your wis mod."

<OOC> Galan says, "I'm pretty sure it's your Wis"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Damn, it's been mine the entire time... oy"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "But what's the damage?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "GET OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!!!!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "It's plus normal damage."

<OOC> Carudan says, "okie, 15.5, technically, dc and damage of 10"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Or rather, normal damage + the Fort Save to not get stunned."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Round down. D&D always round down."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I refuse to! Someone must stand up for the fractions!"

The Sith doesn't get bruised or anythign, but is stunned.

The one blind Sith, flails wildly with his rapier.

You publicly roll 3d20 and get: 19/11/9 Total: 39

You publicly roll 1d3 and get: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Adeinia, does 26 hit?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "yes"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I knew I should have taken that -1..."

<OOC> Galan says, "Blind guy has a 50 miss chance, da?"

<OOC> Galan says, "percent, even"

You publicly roll 1d100 and get: 24 Total: 24

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And he misses."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Adeinia."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "How many enemies left standing?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "2"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I'm going to try to disarm the blind guy."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Disarm! Come on!"

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

<OOC> Adeinia :P A 30 can't miss in this situation, correct?

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nope."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You hit."

Adeinia quickly plucks the rapier out of the blind Sith, allowing it to drop to the floor away from them.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I don't get damage for disarm strikes, correct?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nope."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Now, if that idiot will enter my AoO area... Muhahahahaha..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe pokes Tyson.

Galan disarms the fallen sidhe

<OOC> Galan says, "The stunned one"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Galan tucks the rapier away

Galan manages to disarm the stunned Sith easily enough, but the greviously injured one grits his teeth, letting out a wave of evil energy to al of you. (DC 14 will not to be stunned.)

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

<OOC> Galan says, "Failed, but doesn't matter."

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Ref?"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Arden says, "22"

<OOC> Carudan says, "14... whew"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "is this reflex?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Will."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "11"

Galan & Adeinia are stunned.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden."

<OOC> Galan says, "I'm not, actually. Travel Domain."

Arden sends another stab into the blind ones back side.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Arden says, "20"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You hit, and get sneak attack."

Arden rolls 4d6 and gets: 1/2/1/3 Total: 7

<OOC> Arden says, "13 damage"

Arden manages to stab the Sith through the heart, spraying blue blood all over the place.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

<OOC> Carudan says, "So who's left? The one on the ground and the stunned one?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Only one left. the Rather injured one."

Carudan kneels down near the injured one and slams his fist into the back of its skull

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Carudan says, "11... why me..."

Carudan misses.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "At least you didn't botch."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan."

<OOC> Carudan says, "again"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Think positive!"

<OOC> Carudan curls in a ball of suckiness

Galan utters a quiet prayer and touches the downed Fae with hands crackling with black lightning. (Cause Moderate Wounds)

Galan rolls 2d8 and gets: 4/7 Total: 11

<OOC> Galan says, "15"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You mean the one left?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That does hit."

<OOC> Galan says, "That was the damage.. I have to roll a touch attack against a downed opponent? Ok.."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

<OOC> Galan says, "21."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You hit."

<OOC> Galan says, "15 damage"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "He's hurtting like hell."

The last Sith cries out in pain as Galan gives him the Grip of Death.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Combat over."

The grey thing that was Estivan a little while ago is now able to move a bit and he bends over and shakes his head, clearing it's head.

Carudan sinks down, sitting on his legs while shaking his head.

Galan loots the dead saying "Someone, tie that thing up."

<OOC> Arden says, "Okay guys. I stuck around longer then I should of to see the combat finished. But I really have to go. So later."

Adeinia shakes off the last of the attack on her, and quickly ties that thing up.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Bye!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "cya."

Arden has disconnected.

<OOC> Carudan says, "later! take it eas"

<OOC> Carudan says, "nevermind"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "use rope?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Anybody with Knolwedge Arcana, give me a roll."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Not needed, you do it easily."

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Adeinia says, "13"

<OOC> Galan says, "16"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

<OOC> Carudan says, "14"

You paged Galan with 'Doppleganger, obviously.'.

Galan pulls out the Book and consults it "Doppleganger. Says theres some good eating on them, and their glands can be used for potent potions and spells."

Galan pages: Whats on the corpses?

The Doppleganger screams, "No! Don't! My family will be really pissed. One night, when you least expect it, you'll all wake up and find yourself surrounded by my people!"

Carudan pulls himself together long enough to grab a rope and tie him up.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I already did that."

<OOC> Carudan says, "try to tie him up, I mean"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Oh, damn,"

Galan says "Oh please. If you had a huge family, you wouldn't be dressed in rags and stealing from caravans. Pull the other one, it's gots bells on."

You paged Galan with 'You find 85 gold, 2 artfully done raipers, and can scavange 12 Arrows of Doom.'.

Galan pages: Arrows of Doom?

Carudan shakes his head. "Where is our friend, the one you impersonated?"

You paged Galan with 'They got Doom on them.'.

Galan pages: Rapiers magic? (casts Detect Magic)

The Doppelganger says, "He's still up ahead, beating the bush with the halfling out runners..."

You paged Galan with 'Nope, but you can sell them as pieces of artwork.'.

Carudan says "What?"

Adeinia looks back towards where they came. "I'm going to check if the wagons are still in the area. Alright?"

Carudan nods quietly

Galan says "Indeed. I think Estivan will be fully capable of rescuing himself. Lets head to the wagons."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "are we in sparce forests or dense ones?"

Galan drags the doppleganger to it's feet and starts dragging it back to the road "So. How much'll your 'family' pay to ransom you, scum?"

You paged Adeinia with 'You can see that the whole caravan has stopped about a mile ahead. Going forth you can find a bunch of the actors scouering the woods for something.'.

Carudan shakes head. "I'll bring Estivan back with me."

Adeinia pages: She lands near one of the actors, but doesn't land right where they could see her. She then puts the cloak back and goes up to them asking what they're looking for.

You can see that the whole caravan has stopped about a mile ahead. Going forth you can find a bunch of the actors scouering the woods for something. Wirsa comes up to you all, "There you are! Where have you been, have you seen..." He looks at the doppleganger in your tow angrily.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I should have done something about the bodies."

Galan says "The doppleganger?"

Carudan pages: Carudan walks slowly through the woods, trying to remember what teh doppleganger said about where Estivan was.

Galan tosses him the bag of the actor's stuff. "What he stole from you."

<OOC> Galan isn't missing anything, ja?

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Galan doesn't have anything, ja."

<OOC> Galan has lotsa stuff.

Wirsa goes and pinches the thing's ear nub, "There you are Norish, what where you thinking!?!?" "I just thought..." the Doppleganger says, "No, you weren't thinking at all!"

Galan raises an eyebrow, then sighs "Don't tell me you're all dopplegangers."

You paged Carudan with 'You find him easily enough.'.

Adeinia pinches her nose like she had a headache.

Carudan pages: what's he doing

As they look up their skin turns grey and start to look exactly like the prisoner you have there. You are soon surrounded by them, "Quite astute. We found that this form of living is a lot easier than any other we have seen. Although SOME would rather be common cutpurses!" The one you have tied up cringes.

You paged Carudan with 'He's riding with a bunch of halfling scouts.'.

Carudan pages: Scouts for the caravan, right?

Adeinia shakes her head. "No wonder you don't mind travelling with them."

You paged Carudan with 'Yes.'.

Carudan pages: Carudan waves them down.

Galan sighs "Well, isn't this a surprise." He pushes Norish forward "I'll leave you lot to deal with him. However, if he tries to steal from us again, we'll rip his hands off."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And we'll end it there for tonight."

Galan glares at Norish "Or maybe next time we'll just leave him for the fae, instead of saving him."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe slumps over the keyboard gasping for air.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Before you ask, the game was fine, but I think I'll drink away my shame anyway ;^)"

<OOC> Galan says, "?"

<OOC> Adeinia pats Carudan on the shoulder.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "700 xp everybody, adn RP."

<OOC> Carudan bursts into tears

Carudan pages: Adeinia

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I thought I took that bag he was holding before he fled."

<OOC> Galan says, "? I thought it was dropped"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You took it after he fled."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "That's why I was late to the battle."

<OOC> Galan says, "And to be sure.. I'm not missing any gear, da? Because I do keep it with me, in my haversack(s)"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Of course."

<OOC> Adeinia :P I wouldn't take a haversack anyways.

<OOC> Galan says, "Never said you would."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I was more afraid that the stuff gets crushed by the wagons than anything, really."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Vote!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe pokes Adeinia & Galan.

Adeinia pages: ME! Well, otherwise Galan.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And Adeinia gets the 150 RP!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "wai!"

<OOC> Carudan applauds

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Geez, I think I worked harder on this session more than any other before it."

<OOC> Adeinia says, ">_> Don't we still need over a few thousand for a level?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Oh yeah..."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Ok, just making sure I got the right exp."

<OOC> Carudan says, "IT'll be a few months before we ever level agian ;^)"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Don't worry, you'll have plenty of stuff to chew on."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Should have looted the bodies."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I thought Galan did"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "What do you think Galan was doing>"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Ohhhhhh..."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Never worry, ther's no such thing as an unlooted body when Galan's around"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Oh well. That sack is mine now unless someone actually asks! Muhahahah..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well I think I had enough stress for today. Good job Ayden, and goodnight!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Thanks."


Qui docet, discit.

- He who teaches, learns.

********** OGR Disconnected **********

MAIL: Mailbox purged.