Logfile from Online Gaming Resource.


<OOC> Galan sigh "Somebody needs to beat Al. Hey, Rich? What'd twenty bucks get me?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe starts doodling horrible monstes on spare cocktail napkins.

Adeinia has connected.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hey Ayden."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Yo."

<OOC> Carudan waves

<OOC> Galan says, "We'll most likely be Al-less this session"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Nooooooooooo!"

<OOC> Carudan sob

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Gut feeling or did he neglect to tell us something?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Or at least me."

<OOC> Galan says, "Pessimism."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Ah, pessimism, my old friend... let me buy you another drink..."

<OOC> Galan says, "Hmph. Over priced and it's probably mostly water."

<OOC> Galan says, "Or wee. I don't trust that bartender"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Maybe, but even the wee tastes good!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Ya. The bartender's trying to hard to be innocent."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Wait... oh, THAT wee...."

<OOC> Galan says, "How long will we give Al?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Until 2:15"

<OOC> Carudan says, "two hours!? Isn't that... wait, nm, you're on central ;^)"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Heh. It's already 3!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Whoa, an east-coast honey, or time in flux?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "It's not 3 am here, that's for sure."

Galan pages: Is Adyen male, or female?

You paged Galan with 'Think male, but not sure.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "5 minutes."

<OOC> Galan says, "Hmm.. How best to summon Al.. Ah. Ahem. "Wow, we found a Girdle of Masculinity/Feminity!""

<OOC> Galan looks around hopefully

Adeinia pages: Do the fake again!

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Look a perfectly spelt and grammarically correct sentence!"

<OOC> Galan says, "Maybe he's dead.."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Now now, behave yourselves or I'll strap the girdle to the both o' you..."

<OOC> Galan says, "And then the kinky sex will commence?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "A spanking a spanking!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "... I changed my mind"

<OOC> Adeinia hits both perverts with a squeeky hammer.

<OOC> Galan says, "It's spankin' season, and I got a hankerin' for some spankerin'!"

<OOC> Galan says, "Hey, Joe. How would a Vorpal Impact Paddle of Spankin' +5 cost?"

<OOC> Galan says, "much, even"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You can't, a paddle is a bludgeneing weapon so you can't have vorpal on it."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Anyway, time has come, are we ready to start?"

<OOC> Arden says, "Sure"

<OOC> Galan says, "Indeed"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Aye aye, captain!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "By your command. Yes sir! Hup hup. Let me at 'em!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Ready to FF to next morning or do you want to do a few things into the whee hour of the night."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Actually, I want Adeinia to wait for Galan to return."

<OOC> Galan is going to give those two a severe talking too asap

<OOC> Arden says, "I don't know whats going on so what ever works best is good for me."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Carudan'll want to talk to Galan as well. We could ff and say it took that long for Galan to get back"

<OOC> Arden says, "brb"

When we last left our 'noble' adventurers they have slain a vicious elven underworld kingpin and were now making sure they didn't take the rap for it.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, no problem with that."

Galan heads back for the inn, scowling as he thinks

Carudan walks slowly back to the inn to wait for Galan

<OOC> Arden says, "back"

You find eachother.

Carudan stops and looks into Galan's eyes. "Galan, I..."

Galan gestures them into the inn and to a private nook, then points at them "We have to speak. Actually, I'm going to speak, and you two are going to listen. Get it?"

Carudan nods and follows Galan solemnly

Adeinia doesn't respond, but follows, a frown growing on her face.

Arden pages: So where am I during all of this.

You paged Arden with 'You can be plot holed along.'.

Arden pages: Okay. I was just wondering to see if I would have to react to anything or not.

Galan points at Adeinia "First, the bit that doesn't involve our slow and painful deaths. You say you're going to kill dragons. Well, you're going to need allies to do that and we're bound to find them eventually. So, you're welcome to join us if you want. HOWEVER! While you're free to do what you wish on your own time, if you involve us in something you're going to have to be completely honest. If you'd simply told us what was going on, none of this would have happened. Be less than honest in something that involves us again, and you're out."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "She never said that."

Galan says "Now for the bit that DOES involve our slow and painful deaths."

<OOC> Galan says, "It's kinda obvious."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "She said she was looking for her mother."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Or rather, draconic parent."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "There was obvious distain I believe..."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Ummm... if you say so..."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Even I saw that. You could taste it!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I thought I was playing the part of trying to reunite with her parents."

<OOC> Adeinia loses confidence in being a writer.

<OOC> Galan says, "It was rather obvious.. And remember the bit about honesty, ok? Cause Galan isn't exactly happy right now"

The Reality Button gets pushed by Smokin_Joe and goes BOINK, PTANG, POW! and sends us back to our game.

<OOC> Galan says, "We'd readily help her, if she's honest."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Especially Carudan. I'd say you were a good writer, because you allowed a few tiny clues to slip about her real motivation"

Estivan has connected.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Sorry I am late"

Galan says "In about a week, my family is going to send for me. I'm going to go back to our family home and desperately try and convince them that killing Renaldo was justified. If I fail, I'll spend the next century on shit duty. You two, Arden and Estivan will be hunted down. Don't give me that cocky 'Oh, I'll be able to easily save myself' bullshit. Not only are many of my family individually extremely powerful, but they can afford to hire entire armies. They WILL get you. When they have you, you will be tortured to death and your bodies baked into pies. Your spirits will be captured in gems and sold to demonic forces. Now, this is IF I fail to convince the Tribunal, but you should know the severity of tonight's consequences."."

Adeinia frowns. "And where have I said one solid lie? I said I was looking for information on dragons, and I am. I was reaching out to touch the gold, and that's what I said I was doing. *I* never said I was lieing, but you've repeatedly said so! Heck, you've met me for less than a week and I have never said what my intentions are at all!"

Galan says "You did not tell the full truth. It's rather blatant. And you can either start doing it, or piss off. Got it?"

Galan looks at them both "Now, do you both understand the situation we're in now?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "What did I miss?"

You paged Estivan with 'Everybody's back at the in, talking things out after their caper last night.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "Very little"

Adeinia growled. "And what reason do I have to trust you? That we're both half-breeds? That we travelled together? The moment someone you 'trust' doubts me, you'll take their side!"

Carudan shouts "ENOUGH!" He turns to Galan and kneels before him. "Your uncle would still be alive if I'd held back last night. Let me take the fall."

Estivan just sits there stupified.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I don't think Estivan is in the room."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Unless you all got a communal room."

Galan snorts "You don't get it. They won't be satisfied with just you. EVERYONE involved, and the people we're associated with, will suffer for this if I can't convince them otherwise. And, as for you Adeinia.. That was my Uncle. I was trying to convince him not to kill you right there and then. You should be damned grateful for that."

<OOC> Galan says, "Nope."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Oh, recon."

Adeinia nods. "Oh, I am. But you didn't take one single *second* to look at my side, instead trying to pacify your uncle, reassuring that he's right but I shouldn't be *punished* for it."

Carudan says "Do the KNOW who specifically was involved? All they may need to know is that I sought a deal with him, the deal went sour, and I killed him. They do not need to know that the others exist."

Carudan bristles with every word Adeinia speaks

Galan says "They'll find the truth eventually.. Torture, magic.. the list goes on."

Estivan enters the inn, and looks about noticing his comarades nad walks uop to them, "Hello, where have you all been?

Elemental2 has connected.

Adeinia shook her head at Carudan. "No, it was my fault for looking for information at your uncle's place. If there's any blame, it would be mine."

Carudan turns to Estivan. "You don't want to know. You'd better go off now, before you get drawn in"

Galan says "And your point is, woman? I was trying to save your shiny silver ass by pacifing him. Doesn't mean I believe him, just that I was trying to keep people from dying. But what I said stands."

Galan says "He's allready implicated, just by travelling with us.."

Estivan says "What in the Nine Hells are you talking about?"

Carudan turns back to Galan. "They can't possibly be this thourough, can they? NOt this soon.

Galan says "I had to send them a letter. If I hadn't, they would've killed us out of hand without bothering to listen to me."

Carudan says "So they know everything now?"

Carudan slams his fist into the wall. "Damn it, I knew I should have stayed behind."

Galan shrugs "Actually, no. I didn't say much in the letter. A nothing at all incriminating."

Sorry, Elemental is not connected.

No one to page.

Estivan glares at Galan, "Who and why?

Adeinia purses her lips. "Fine. While I may not tell the entire truth, I will not lie to you. I do not intend to blurt my life story to you, such as it is, but I will listen and be truthful."

You paged Elemental2 with 'Hey El, how're you doing?'.

Carudan tells Estivan "We killed a criminal boss. One related to Galan, and because of what we've done we're all in danger."

Galan nods "Good. Thank you, thats all we need."

Estivan blinks.

Galan sighs "The letter contained nothing that incriminated us. However, just sending it means theres a chance I can talk them into not killing us horribly. It means they'll investigate this instead of leaping to conclusions. Got it?"

Galan says "Well. Killing you horribly. I'll just be put on probation for the next century or so."

Adeinia restrains herself in frowning at Galan's attitude.

Estivan says "What does this have to do with me?"

Carudan nods. "IS there anything I can do, anything to keep the others safe?

Adeinia shrugs. "Really nothing, but you're here."

Galan says "Guilt by association, actually."

Carudan turns to Estivan. "YOu're not familiar with these organizations, are you?"

Carudan says "IF it wasn't a family-based group, we might be okay. But a criminal family... slights and offenses are taken seriously. And we've just killed one of their more powerful members."

Galan says "Your best bet is to let me do the talking, Carudan. Renaldo was an ass, and he was probably embezzling. I took his records. With those and some diplomacy, we'll be home free."

Carudan nods

Estivan says "My family rarely delt with such people, but honestlyI doubt such a criminal organization would want to abitrarially mess with a fmaily as powerful and influencial as mine."

Adeinia blinks. "Is it even possible? What I know of criminal families all say that they don't like to be embarrassed, even if it gets rid of an ass."

Galan says "If we'd killed him publicly or spread the tale.. We'd all die. However, we didn't and won't. We handle this 'in house', as it is."

Adeinia 'ahhs'. "I don't really know much about these kinds of things except by passing. Rumors and mysterious deaths and such."

Galan nods "I'm a member of the family, so it's different with me. I just have to prove that he died for the good of the Family."

Carudan says "We'll have to watch our step.If they let us live, they may end up owning us"

Elemental2 pages: Might this be some sort of record for OOC-free talk?

Adeinia refrains from commenting.

You paged Elemental2 with 'Might be, but I'm enjoying it. Little GM interaction here. ^_^'.

Carudan looks around. "So what happens right now? What about the manner and the dwarf?"

Elemental2 pages: I never get doing that. Aren't you commentating merely by drawing attention to the fact that you're not?

<OOC> Carudan says, "mannor*"

You paged Elemental2 with 'Hmm, maybe.'.

Adeinia pages: Can Adeinia even USE the claws with her already having gloves?

Galan says "The dwarf knows how things work. He'll keep up the mannor until Renaldo's replacement arrives. In about a week, we'll get a call to attend the Tribunal. They'll probably send a mage to teleport us. From there.. Either freedom, life and a possible cash reward or death and worse. We might as well continue on."

You paged Adeinia with 'If you mean like gloves of dex or what ever, no.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "^ with our trip to Darkhold"

You paged Adeinia with 'They use the same item slot.'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "No looting the manor for us, I take it"

Elemental2 pages: It's the online equivalent of 'Hem hem.', you could say.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "..."

<OOC> Galan says, "I allready did. ;)"

Adeinia took out the journal. "All that, and this was the only thing I was hoping for."

<OOC> Carudan says, "OH, that'll look good at the tribunal..."

Carudan says "Did you at least find what you were looking for?"

<OOC> Galan says, "It's tradition. Winner loots the loser."

You paged Elemental2 with 'Ture.'.

Adeinia leafs through it. "General information, but nothing really solid, especially since I only leafed through it." (Right?)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

<OOC> Galan says, "Is Arden there?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I don't know, is Arden there?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Can we say he left seeing the two of us went in with Galan?"

<OOC> Arden says, "I don't now either. If I had anything to do with the break in then I guess"

Galan sighs and sits down "We might as well split today's haul."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "We didn't 'break in'. That's the problem."

<OOC> Galan says, "You were there. Kinda."

<OOC> Galan could've gotten what you wanted easily, if he'd known. But ah well

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I played it so Adeinia was trying to distract Galan from seeing you."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It mostly wasn't a break in, but went in to get the journal with wheeling and dealing."

<OOC> Arden says, "Then I guess I am there being quiet like normal"

Carudan says "Haul?"

Estivan says "Haul?"

Adeinia blinks. "You took the stuff from the manor?"

Galan says "Winner takes the losers stuff. It's a tradition stretching back three thousand years. Why, our family battlecray is 'Kill them and take their stuff!'"

Adeinia shakes her head. Now she knew what the motto meant to them.

Galan first shells out several piles of gold, 10800 gold each. "Thats the gold.."

Estivan says "What do you expect form a family who's motto is Mine."

<OOC> Arden says, "even me on this loot. I ask becuse I missed last session"

Estivan eyes glitter, "I haven't seen that much gold since then last time I went into my families tresury.

Galan pages: Minus a 10 surcharge for handling, counting, storage, wear and tear on storage facilities and such, of course.

<OOC> Galan says, "Yup"

You paged Galan with 'Plus legal fees.'.

Galan pages: Of course. It also covers future tribunal bribes.

Carudan stares blankly at Galan's hands.

Adeinia moves it aside so Galan can place more stuff.

Estivan slips his pile into his bag of holding.

Galan digs around and pulls out a fabulous suit of plate mail "What we have here is a heavily enchanted Plate Mail of Movement. Any takers?"

Estivan stare at it, "I would love it.

Galan tosses it to him and digs out a fine rapier "Also enchanted. Second degree magnitude." (Plate was +3, Rapier is +2)

Galan says "Anybody? Anybody? Should I sell it and split the gold?"

<OOC> Galan says, "And yes Arden, you do get some of the loot. The gold, and anything you'd care to take from the pile."

Adeinia waves her hands in a negative. "I'm not a weapon user."

<OOC> Galan says, "Unless someone else has dibs."

Adeinia glances at Carudan. "And I don't think Carudan is either."

Estivan says "I prefer the Scimitar."

Arden shakes his head "I'll keep my sword."

Carudan shakes his head. "They're already aware of that, though. "HE smimles darkly. "Much to our mutual chagrin."

Estivan blinks, "You are one of those unarmed fighters as well?

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Since you've become the poster child for Mortal Combat..."

Galan nods and leaves the rapier on the table, taking out a pair of spiked gauntlets "Lional's Claws. They're blessed, and they amplify barehand damage." (+1, +2 if you allready have natural weapons. It, apparantly, also has the 'Holy' descriptor attached)

Adeinia nods. "I know how to use a weapon, but I much perfer unarmed."

<OOC> Carudan says, "For my next trick, I will pull the skeleton structure out of a kobold!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I thought that was the rod's name."

Adeinia holds up her hands. "I already got gloves of my own."

<OOC> Galan says, "I thought so too, but Joe said not. I'm not sure what the 'holy' bit was attached to"

Carudan stares at the glvoes. "HOly?"

Galan says "Damned if I know."

Estivan pages: Page me the stats of the Armor please.

Carudan says ""Can I see them?""

You paged Estivan with 'It's regular plate with a magical +3 bonus, it's maximum dex is 6 and it's check penalty is -1, despite still weighing the normal amount one would expect.'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "What would I roll to see if they have any other nifty things, like that spell bonus you mentioned last week"

Galan tosses him the claws and pulls out the helm "Helm of the Champion. Grants resistance to magic and it keeps your internal organs safe in some manner." (SR 15, Immune to crits)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Usually idnetify is the most sure fire way. You could do a knowledge arcana check for a quick thin, although I'd also allow knowledge planes for this artifact."

Estivan nearly drools, "I would love such a helm...

Adeinia glances at Estivan.

Estivan pages: What's the Arcabe Faluire, last week you said it was 10

Galan raises an eyebrow "You've the plate allready, but if nobody else wants it...?"

Estivan says "It will match my armor."

<OOC> Carudan says, "What book might I find the info in?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Savage species."

Arden says "A helm like that could be of help to anyone."

<OOC> Carudan says, "The one book my bro-in-law doesn't have... though he doesn't have THAT many books, really"

Galan drops it into the center of the table for Arden and Estivan to fight over and digs through his Handysack again "Now, I've claimed the Pearl of Power and Mage Blade for my own use, however we do have a lovely Bag of Holding and a Cloak of Resistance. Anyone?" (Whats the bonus on the cloak?)

You paged Carudan with 'And it'll do an extra d6 of damage on a critical hit.'.

Adeinia asks, "May I take a look at the Cloak?

Estivan says "Well Yes, but anyone else it would look rediculous on."

<OOC> Adeinia says, """

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "+1"

Galan tosses it to her

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "All saves."

Carudan shakes his head. "I can't put teh bag anywhere near my portible hole...

Adeinia mulls over whether to keep the cloak or not.

<OOC> Estivan says, "What Type of helm is it exactly."

Estivan says "I already have one."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Because we know what'll happen if you put a bag of holding into a portable hole..."

<OOC> Galan says, "BLACK HOLE!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Can I wear the cloak like I wear my current one?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "lol"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Or maybe, RED hole!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Hey, that's how we'll escape the tribunal! We'll take them into teh astral plane with us!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Or blue, or white. It depends on where it comes out."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "What do you mean? It'll take up the same item space so you need to interchange it."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Yes, but my current cloak actually covers her entire body, including the head."

Galan drops the bag into the 'Sell' pile and digs out the Rod "This is a Proteus Rod. It can become a spyglass, a rope, a dagger, a crowbar, hammer or 10 foot pole. Not very useful. Any want it, or should I sell it too?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "She means personal coverage"

<OOC> Carudan says, "I see now"

Adeinia 'ooohs' at it. "May I try it out? I've never seen one of those before."

Galan tosses it to her

Adeinia stars playing around with it, changing it into different things.

The champion's helm is a shiny helmet with linked bars covering the back and sides of the head. Etched all over the helm are the images of dragons.

Carudan picks up the hole and starts thinking...

Adeinia avoids changing it into a 10 foot pole, though.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It's more like a cape, but you it's either or."

<OOC> Galan says, "That'd be rather phallic"

You publicly roll 1d10 and get: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Galan says, "You could always wear it under your own cloak?"

Estivan says "Well Arden do you want the helm or should I have it?"

The rod changes into a hammer.

Arden says "It would be useful to me but I would have to figure out how to change its look."

Estivan says "Which I doubt you can do with this sort of iotem. It is on that is ment to be displayed."

Arden says "It could be painted. If it was painted black it would work."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Either or? As in, it *can* be either or?"

You paged Arden with 'Or had a black cloth pinned over to look suitably ninja-y.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "Incidentally, what did we do with Silver's loot? I think I got his Bracers +4, at least"

Estivan looks horrified, "Paint it?!? That would be descrating such a beutiful work of art.

Arden says "I wouldn't want something silvery like that giving off my posistion. I would have to paint it and hang some black cloth inside to hide my face."

Galan address Adeinia "So, cloak and the rod for you?"

Estivan says "And I want it the way it is. Let me have it. It would complment my armor in a most exellent fashion."

Carudan slips the gauntlets on, flexing his fingers. (What's it feel like... that's right, I'm asking that)

Adeinia shrugs. "Unless someone wants them. They're useful in their own ways."

Arden says "And what in it for me if I let you have it."

Estivan says "What would your price be?"

Carudan says "how big is that cloak"

You paged Carudan with 'They feel like extentions of your own formitable claws, you can even feel the wind on the back of the gaunthlet's palm.'.

Adeinia lets her current cloak down and ties the new one around herself to check its size.

It's pretty good sized.

Arden says "I don't know. I was just thinking it wold be nice to have something to protect me. You have all your armor and weapons. I have my little sword and my light armor. This would help keep me alive longer."

Adeinia coughs lightly.

Carudan says "You should go with me to teh tailor when I pick up my new cloak. HE might be able to tweak the design a bit to something more to your fitting"

Estivan says "How about you let me have the helmet and I will be your bodyguard for however long you wish elf."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That could be a real long time Estivan..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "I know. He is infatuated with that helmet."

Adeinia shrugs. "It's alright. All I want is to have the top longer so it can cover my face on the side as well.

Arden says "What would I need with a body garud that can't sneak around with me. You would get use killed or put in jail right away."

Estivan looks aghast, "Good point, but how would this helmet help you sneak?

<OOC> Arden says, "And I don't want to go to jail. You know what they make you do in jail."

<OOC> Galan says, "Roshambo for it!"

Carudan says "I was curious, do you have your cloak custom fitted? I mean, to hide features and such"

<OOC> Galan says, "Pick up the soap?"

Arden says "It wouldn't help me sneak. Just to keep me alive like I said before."

<OOC> Carudan says, "You'd make some big half-ogre a very happy man"

Adeinia brings up her own cloak. "I use this for my disguises, mainly." She traces the patch of scales around her eye. "Sometimes, I just don't want to be seen."

Galan says "Hmm.. Arden? If Estivan agreed to give you any one item, selected from a future treasure hoarde we find, would that be agreeable to you?"

Carudan turns to Estivan and Arden. "Why not sell the rapier and purchase something more to your liking today, and Estivan covers what ever the rapier's money can't.

Arden says "I was just thinking that Galan. WOuld that work for you then Estivan."

Galan says "And of course, what he gives comes from his share."

Estivan hold oout his hand, "It would work. Do we have a deal?

Arden takes his hand "Sure."

Carudan nods to Adeinia. "I know what you mean. It took the temple tailor a while to get this fitted so as to hide all of my features. I keep a copy of the pattern with me so I can replace the cloak when I need to

Estivan shakes it then takes the helm and armor and head to his room to try them on.

<OOC> Galan says, "IG time?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Now that we got things sorted out, ready to move on to tomorrow?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Sure"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Like about 9:45"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Sure."

<OOC> Arden says, "Okay"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I'm going to spend my two hours sleeping, then wake up and start trying to disguise myself so that I don't stand out that much."

<OOC> Carudan says, "k"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Or rather, stay up later until 11 or so then sleep, then do the disguising."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Got a big day ahead, with picking up a cloak and then going to the nearest torm temple to atone"

Galan pages: (How much is the rapier worth?)

After a peaceful night the dawn comes and the busseling city wakes up with the smell of all those emptying out their chamber pots after a long night into the streets.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Carudan walks out into the street. "This is why I don't miss living in the city" he grumbles as he watches the offal in the gutters float by

Arden gets up to go pick his armor up from the magic shop

Estivan goes to the shop that he commsioned his shriking magic item and see if it is ready early.

Carudan heads to the tailor to get the new cloak

You paged Galan with '8320'.

Arden pages: (Hey Joe. If I took the leadership feat coudl I start a ninja guild at the college when we get back.)

Carudan stops, remembering his offer to Adeinia, then goes to find her.

Elemental2 pages: It's one of the rules of gaming--if you RP out shopping, that's the session spoken for.... ;-)

Estivan pages: Does the shop have it ready and I am looking for a certin item

Adeinia pages: How much does Adeinia have to do to just hide the draconic parts on her head?

Estivan's magical item still won't be made for a few days or so.

From afar, Galan goes browsing shops, looking for a good place to sell it. (Can I essentially take 10 on my Diplomacy check to get a good price?)

Adeinia pages: She does have a disguise kit.

You paged Arden with '(Yea, you could.)'.

Arden pages: (Puts that on my list of things to do.)

Arden your armor is ready when you get there.

You paged Arden with 'Which armor was that? The oiled studded leather or something?'.

Estivan thne says he might be late in picking it up unless he can convise his companions to wait a couple days.

Arden thanks the man and pays him his money.

You paged Adeinia with 'Roll up to a dc 16'.

Arden pages: Elven chain with the sneaking ability on it. I had the armor and he enchanted it for me.

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

You paged Arden with 'Ah.'.

Carudan knocks on Adeinia's door

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You blend in with everybody perfectly adeinia."

Adeinia pages: 21

Adeinia opens the door, wearing her new cloak. "Morning." She greets.

Adeinia currently looks human, at least from the head up.

Carudan says ""Morning. You want to join me at the tailor's for the morning?""

<OOC> Galan says, "Hmm.. Ring of Invisibility.."

Galan pages: (Prod)

You paged Arden with 'Did I give you the price?'.

You paged Galan with 'Eh?'.

Carudan pauses as he takes a second look at her face. "Spell?"

Adeinia nods. "Just wait for a second. I'll be right with you." She heads back into her room, removes her current cloak, then takes her previous cloak.

Arden pages: Nope

You paged Galan with 'Sorry, must have misseditup there.'.

From afar, Galan goes browsing shops, looking for a good place to sell it. (Can I essentially take 10 on my Diplomacy check to get a good price?)

Adeinia shakes her head as she leaves the room. "Just physical disguises. Does wonders when you have hours to fix a disguise."

Arden's new chainmail costs 4450 gold.

Estivan heads back to the inn hopeing to catch the others.

<OOC> Arden says, "That was weird. I ran out to my car to get my books and saw that my front porch is covered with blood."

<OOC> Adeinia blinks. "What?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Never a good sign."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I'd break out the gun."

<OOC> Carudan says, "uh, that's not good. Any animal or anything make a sound lately?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And the chainsaw."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Watch out for mutant zombies."

<OOC> Arden says, "I don't know. I checked my dog and it not him. It might be one of the damn cat we have around here."

You paged Galan with '(Roll 4 diplomacy checks.)'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "how much blood are we talking about here?"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

<OOC> Estivan says, "Velci-cats!"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

<OOC> Galan says, "25, 33, 17, 33"

Carudan escorts Adeinia to the tailor's

<OOC> Arden says, "Its a pretty good size pool of it. More then likely my dog got something in the middle of the night."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I hope so... I think"

Estivan nearly bumps into Carden and Adeinia

Arden pays the man then goes back to the inn to wait on the others.

You paged Galan with 'Two places will give you 5241 for such a finely crafted piece of work.'.

Estivan says "Oh, Hello you two."

Carudan apologizes. "Sorry, didn't see you. ON teh way to pick up a new cloak I ordered yesterday.

From afar, Galan sells it

Adeinia nods politely.

Arden stops and nods his head to the others

Estivan says "Might I join you? I need to order a new surcoat to mach the colors of my new wardrobe."

Galan pages: (Now, if you were in Baldur's Gate and looking for excitement, adventure and profit, where would you go?)

Carudan says "sure"

Estivan says "Thank you."

You paged Galan with '(What sort of excitement?)'.

Carudan leads his posse to Mr. Taylor

You paged Arden with 'Doing anything else?'.

Galan pages: (Wheeling, dealing, the occaisonal murder, ect.)

You paged Arden with 'Like looking for someone willing to take you up river.'.

Galan pages: (Is going to suck as much gold out of this city as he can)

Arden pages: Sounds like a good idea

Arden goes down to the water front

You paged Galan with 'There's a good deal of taverns in town with minor long running games going on between friendly players. For some other thigns, you'd need to give me a gather info check.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden, pages."

Carudan enters the Tailor shop-thing

Arden pages: Arden walks around the river front checking the diffrent boats.

The dwarven tailor nods to Carudan as he comes back into the shop, "Ah, welcome back young master. Your clothes are ready." He says taking out a white bundle.

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Galan says, "Blah. 14"

Carudan stares. "White? My apologies but I ordered gray. Nice, unnoticable gray.

You paged Arden with 'There's a great deal of ships, mostly from down river with a few ocean going vessels to set out to see down the river. You can see several skifts and rafts that are more traditional river fare.'.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Would the effect stay the same if the cloak was tailored and dyed?"

You paged Galan with 'There's a nice cockfighting arena in the back of the Waylaid Waif.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It'd cost extra."

Galan pages: (I see Razath started her own Inn.)

<OOC> Adeinia says, "By how much?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "+50 gold."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "OF how much?"

Arden pages: Arden looks around at the diffrent skifts and rafts to find on that looks well built and would offer a safe ride.

<OOC> Carudan beats the tailor for incompetence

From afar, Galan purchases a meal to go and a flash of fruit juice and sits down in the park. Pulling out his Pen of Excellence, he starts making another copy of the Drow book.

You paged Arden with 'You see three posiblilites, two barges and a skiff.'.

You paged Galan with 'That'll take quite a while if at the least all day.'.

Arden pages: Arden makes his way over to the skiff. "Excuse me. I would like to speak with the captin of this vessel."

Galan pages: (Even with the Pen doubling my writing rate?)

Galan pages: (Tho it's not like I have much else to do)

He laughs, "No, it's just the cloth I wrap all my clothing in," He unfolds a bit to show gray underneath. "See? Now is there anything I could help with you and your friends?"

You paged Galan with 'Even with double the writing rate.'.

Carudan nods, relieved, and tries the cloak on in the mirror while he let's the others have their turn

You paged Arden with 'A burly dwarf woman comes on board, "Well I wouldn't call myself anything hoity toity like captian, but yea, I'd be her."'.

Adeinia takes out her two cloaks. "I would like to tailor this into something similar to this." She said, showing the cloak of resistance and her own shadow-black cloak.

It looks good on you.

He looks at the cloaks, "Hmm, is this magical thread by any chance?

Adeinia nods. "Yes, I think so."

Arden pages: Arden would give her a smile if she coudl see is "I was wondering if this ship would be willing to pick up some passangers to take up river."

"Then that'd be a little trickier. I know someone who can help me do it, but it'll be an all night job, and be rather expensive."

Carudan notes that his features are, as always, hidden.

Adeinia looks at the tailor. "How much would it cost?"

You say "Fifty Five gold.""

You paged Arden with 'That depends, how far up river you going?'.

Estivan says "Yes good sir, I would like to comssion a surcoat to be worn over plate armor in the coloration of my current outfit embrodered with these two sybols. "He pulls out two items one is a piece of cloth bearing his family crest and the other a parchemnt bearing a color picture of what appears to be an modified version of his family crest(his sigil)."

Adeinia was thoughtful for a moment, and said, "If you can get this done by tomorrow morning, then it's worth it."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Arden's going to kill us..."

Carudan looks worried. "I'm not sure if we'll be in town much longer. Is there any way to speed this up?

<OOC> Estivan says, "The sigil is is a variant on his family crest. The rose in beak rearing hipogriff stays them same, though in color renderings the Rose is Black. In the Hippogriffs talons is clutched a scimitar, pointed down and in between the sword and the body is an stylized E. As in his family crest the symbol is on a shield base, however the field is plan venom green in color prints."

Arden pages: All the way to Scornubel if you could

He looks over the patterns, "Yes, shouldn't be too much trouble, if you'd like I have several pre-made surcoats I can stitch these on, just pick he color you like, and I should have it done in a few hours."

Adeinia turns to the tailor. "As my friend here asked, could it be any earlier?"

Estivan says "You are facing the same problem I am. An item I commsison won't be ready for several more days."

"Probably late tonight..."

<OOC> Arden says, "You guys are luck I gave up the evil life."

Carudan says "How late?"

You paged Arden with 'She thinks about this for a few minutes before saying, "How many are yea and what're you hauling?"'.

Estivan picks one out that is the same shade of Alabastor white with Crinsom trim, or at least as close as possible.

"Probably around Midnight."

Adeinia looks thoughtful. "Can I pick it up somewhere other else?"

Arden pages: There are four of us. Maybe a five. The only thing we would bring with us is are gear.

There is a surcoat like that, he takes it from your talons and says, "Good choice, I'll get my neice on this right away." Goes back with the surcoat and the copy of the family crest for a minute before coming back out. "No, why would you ask that lady?"

You paged Arden with 'Any heavily armored, carrying horses, magical artifacts and such?"'.

Adeinia shakes her head. "Just asking. It would be convient."

Arden pages: Yes to all of them. One of us is a knight that has a horse. And we all have iteams of some magic.

Galan pages: (Hmm.. I need to buy some good land and outfit a band of dwarves to mine it for me. I've got the cash to do it..

"But I'll get right on this and not waste any more of your time. Now will there be anything else?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Is it pay now, or pay later?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Order now, kill him and take his stuff later"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Right!"

You paged Arden with 'She thinks for a moment or two, "It'll cost yea 300 gold all together to board me boat. Food and water is your own business."'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Pay later."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "You could just assume you pay eventually, and FF the whole thing?"

Adeinia hands over the cloaks.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "If you get the item and pay the money, does it really matter?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Hmm... Need to read the stupid journal."

He goes into the back and starts working on it.

Carudan pays, and gives an extra gold piece as a tip.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Now if only I could remember how much it cost... hell, an even ten gold, tip included!"

Arden pages: Sounds like a fair price. When will you be setting off.

You paged (Arden, Elemental2) with 'Bright and early tomorrow morning."'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Now is there anything else you want to do that we can FF through?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Me does reading."

Galan pages: (In fact.. I'm a world traveller. Theres a good chance I'd be able to figure out where gold and other minerals would lie.. How hard would it be to do the above?)

<OOC> Galan says, "Nope"

Arden pages: Arden holds out his hand "Okay then. See you then."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll a search check Adeinia."

<OOC> Carudan says, "not really, jsut a stop at the local torm temple to atone, seek guidence, and others. NOthing you can't ff through, I suppose"

You paged Galan with 'What region are you thinking about purchasing in?'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "He'll probably be there all day, catching up on the latest news and finding himself"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "There's no temple, but there's a Shrine."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Oh, one of those then"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "BRB"

Galan pages: (Some place mountainous. Preferrably near by and not infested with horrible creatures. Though, honestly.. Most of the land in Faerun isn't directly 'owned'.. So, if I could find a good plot, theres a chance it'd be free.)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Back."

You paged Galan with '(Nearby Baldur's Gate, nearby Beregost?)'.

Galan pages: (We'll talk after the game)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe pokes Adeinia, what about that roll?

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

Estivan thanks the Taylor and heads out to the inn's stable to groonm Esmerellda

<OOC> Adeinia says, "18"

You paged Adeinia with 'While reading, learning a lot about draconic lairing habits and such, you see a passage where the adventurer found some strange ruins made by some sort of lost civilization that seemed to worship dragons. It lists various strange and horrible things found there, including the contents of an alchemist's lab and a few potions found within.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Alright night comes around, where is everybody, heading back to the tavern?"

<OOC> Arden says, "Yep."

<OOC> Galan says, "Yup. After getting the new copy bound."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Atshrine, comuning with his bretheren."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Ok, weird book."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "How long you staying there Carudan?"

You paged Galan with 'You do so.'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Midnight"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Going to get her cloak when time comes."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Anybody doing anything before midnight?"

<OOC> Estivan will pick up and pay for his surcoat whent he time comes

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You get your cloak Adeinia and you get your surcoat Estivan."

<OOC> Estivan says, "How much was it?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "25 gold."

Carudan pages: Do I hear any good gossip about recent events related to Torm, or to Darkholm from the other Clerics?

<OOC> Estivan leaves a 5 gold tip.

You paged Carudan with 'Give me a listen check.'.

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

Carudan pages: 18

<OOC> Adeinia says, "How is the new cloak?"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 13 Total: 13

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It's as long as your old one, and you can hardly see the seams in it."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Nice."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Still same stats?"

You paged Carudan with 'You hear something about some young worshipers of Auril came down from the north to help bolster Darkhold's defenses. Barbarian muscle it sounds like.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

Adeinia leaves a 10 gp tip for a job well done. She then wears it, and putting her old cloak in her belt-bag.

<OOC> Galan says, "So.. now where are we?"

The time is starting to get around midnight, and Adeinia's employeer will be out by the fountian soon. (Meeting at the tavern to get cought up?)

<OOC> Arden says, "Sounds good"

Carudan returns from the shrine, frowning

<OOC> Estivan says, "Sure."

Estivan is at the bar.

<OOC> Galan says, "Sure"

Arden sits in the common room waiting.

Carudan enters the common room and heads straight for Arden.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Ya. Heading to the tavern first."

Carudan says ""I've got some news about Darkhold.""

Estivan see Caruden and Arden then joins them at their table, mug o' ale in hand.

Arden nods to Carudan "I have some news to but you can go first."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe waits for the other two to arrive.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "You said approching midnight. Didn't I have to pick up my cloak at midnight?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nope."

Carudan takes a seat. "I heard from some of my brethren that a group of northern Aural worshippers have arrived at Darkhold. We may be facing some barbarian back-up

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Just assume you pick it up at some point in the downtime. Does it really matter?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Anybody got knolwedge religion?"

Adeinia enters to find everyone seated together.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yea."

<OOC> Estivan raises hand

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll it."

<OOC> Carudan says, "No ranks, but yeah-said the cleric."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<OOC> Carudan says, "18"

Arden says "If we sneak in like we planed we might not even meet them."

Carudan says "I'm hoping you're right"

<OOC> Estivan says, "13"

You paged Carudan with 'Not many worshipers of Auril, mostly just the scarse more ruthless Uthgardt and frost giants...'.

Adeinia walks up to them and asks, "Where's Galan?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You definately need to get some more clerical stuff.. :P"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Good point."

<OOC> Estivan says, "What do I recall with a 13?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "That reminds me, I need to remember to beg for your mercy later before leveling time arrives"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Just some frost bitten curmugenouly barbarians would worship the Ice Queen :P"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Arden says "Anything else to tell us. Or is that it."

Carudan frowns. "Uthgardt and frost giants... not a good combination...

Estivan says "Bah, I have just the think for frost bitten curmugenouly barabarians."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe pokes Galan.

Carudan shakes his head.

Estivan pats his scimitar.

Arden says "Okay. I need to tell you guys that I have gotten us a ship up river. It leaves first thing in the morning and will take us as far as Scornubel."

<OOC> Galan says, "Wha?"

Estivan says "Exellent."

Carudan nods. "HOw much?"

Arden says "Its going to coast us 60 gold each."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You coming back to the the tavern?"

Adeinia pokes the three men in front of her. "Excuse me?"

<OOC> Galan says, "I did say I had"

<OOC> Galan says, "Oh, and Knowledge: Religion.."

Arden says "Yes."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Galan says, "25"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Oh, Galan's there?"

Carudan says "I can handle that. Do we need anything?"

You paged Galan with 'Pretty much only two things worship Auril, the worst Uthguard and frost giants.'.

Arden says "Nope. Just to show up before they leave."

Adeinia walks to to Galan. "Actually, I need to talk to you for a moment."

Carudan nods. "And they're willing to put up with a horse?"

Arden says "Yep. They no about the horse."

<OOC> Arden says, "No is Know"

Galan says "About?"

Galan pages: Whats and Uthguard?

Adeinia brings out the journal. "This."

Estivan nods, "If only we can wait a few more days...it would be easier to travel with her, but time of of the essance.

Carudan nods. "We'd best get to bed then. SOunds like an early morning for the lot of us." He glances at Adeinia. "Are you coming with us?"

Galan looks at it "Yes?"

Adeinia turns to Carudan. "I... don't know. I was planning on exploring the Troll Claws for silver dragons, but..."

You paged Galan with 'Frost giants, big blue people immmune to cold, and Uthguard are a varied number of tribes stemmed from a great ancestor, they all live up north.'.

Carudan grabs her arm. "Don't. There's no way you can face a dragon. Not by yourself. It's too dangerous."

Elemental2 has reconnected.

Arden looks around at the others "I have no problem if she comes. As long as she understands how important this mission is to me."

Galan pages: That should have been 'an'. Whats an uthguard.. I know what a Frost Giant is

Estivan says "Besides, we could use your talents."

Galan shrugs "It's no skin off my tail."

You paged Galan with 'Okay, thought it was a little weird.'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Galan really does have a tail right?"

You paged Galan with 'Me bad...'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Usually half dragons don't, but it's player's choice."

<OOC> Galan says, "Whats wrong with him having a tail?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Nothing, just wondering."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nothing, if you want him to have a tail, he has a tail."

Adeinia looks down at the journal. "Asking around, I found someone who wanted this returned to her, saying that it belonged to her father. I asked that in return, I would be allowed to go through it. However, I'm not sure if I completely trust her and I really need someone's opinion on what to do."

Galan says "Now what about this journal?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Retcon that"

<OOC> Galan says, "She posted right before I hit enter :P"

<OOC> Adeinia :P "Happens."

Galan nods "What makes you suspicious?"

Adeinia shrugs. "There isn't a lot of reasons, actually. She seems quite honest, but the fact that she says she's poor makes me suspicious, especially when she says she could pay me to regain it as well as the fact if she *is* the daughter of such an... experienced... adventurer, I highly doubt she could actually be as poor as she's acting to be. I don't know, and that's why I need a second opinion."

Elemental2 has partially disconnected.

Galan says "Hmm.. I'll look through this and maybe ask around a bit."

Carudan nods thoughtfully. "When do you have to meet her?"

Adeinia says "She's going to be at the fountain (right?) tonight."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Corect."

Galan says "Allright. Just let me read through this and I'll go with you as well."

Galan takes the book and begins to quickly read it.

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

Carudan frowns. "I'll come too."

While reading the journal, learning a lot about draconic lairing habits and such, you see a passage where the adventurer found some strange ruins made by some sort of lost civilization. They seemed to worship dragons. It lists various strange and horrible things found there, including the contents of an alchemist's lab and a few potions found within.

Adeinia puts a finger on her lips. "She also says she has a pendent of true sight or something like that, which she's not allowing me to even *touch*, is why I think there's more to this journal than meets the eye."

Estivan says "Well, if nobidy needs me anyomore I will be going to bed now."

Galan frowns "The pessimist in me is saying we've got some cultist of some ye Olde Religione of Evile. I hate those people.. They always make such a messy."

<OOC> Galan says, "mess. Not messy, mess"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Hehe... She's only saying she's suspicious so she won't be embarrassed when she says she's going to 'return' the book to the girl."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Awww....little culty-wulty made a messy."

<OOC> Galan kicks El in the head

Estivan says "Or the Cult of Dragons. Well good night everyone."

Galan says "What did the pendant look like?"

Adeinia waves to him.

Estivan heads to his room.

Arden nods to Estivan as he leaves

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Umm... Did I actually *see* the pendent or what's it's name..."

You paged Adeinia with 'Sort of eye shaped, quartz with a piece of onyx in the middle.'.

From afar, Estivan goes to bed and at the ealiest, before having to go to the ship he'll head to the magic shop of his comission and see if they got lucky and finised the item early.

Adeinia makes a figure with her hands. "Sort of an eye shaped pendent that had a quartz with a piece of onyx in the middle."

Carudan growls at the mention of the name "Cult of the dragon," murder in his eyes.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 12 Total: 12

<OOC> Galan warms up his dice

<OOC> Galan says, "Religion? Arcane? History?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Spellcract actually. DC 14"

<OOC> Galan says, "I have a Spellcraft of 15 ;)"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Galan says, "29"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Well, that experiment went nowhere"

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Neither did mine."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "lol"

You paged (Galan, Adeinia) with 'Sounds like an average amulet of true seeing.'.

Adeinia shrugs. "I'm probably going to return it, but if I do it tonight, I won't be able to finish reading it."

Galan finishes reading it "Hmm.. Interesting.."

Carudan says "Anyway to postpone this?"

<OOC> Galan activates ' Glorious Golden Interrogate Dungeon Master Prana'

<OOC> Adeinia says, "lol"

Adeinia looks at the remaining half-dragons. "So, where are you people thinking of going anyways?" She takes a seat besides Galan, now that there isn't a need for her to move around.

Arden says "Darkhold."

Adeinia pages: *I* have NO idea where the heck that is.

<OOC> Galan says, "Wait.. Arden's mum is an Elf.. One attractive enough to charm a dragon. Ergo... MILF!"

<OOC> Arden says, "Stay away from my Mom."

You paged Adeinia with 'It's the big evil keep ruled by an evil international organization, full of evil wizards, cultists, and devils.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "That doesn't affect her MILFhood."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Oh HELL no!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Bad Galan! Stay! Stay!"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

Adeinia blinks. "Why would you want to go THERE?!"

<OOC> Galan says, "Bugger. 17"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "at least it isn't 1?"

<OOC> Arden says, "She might have been beaten ugly in darkhold. We don't know yet"

<OOC> Galan says, "I knew I should've taken the luck domain.."

Arden says "They have my mother locked up in there dungeon. We are going to get her back."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "That's what 'Regenerate' is useful for."

Galan snaps the book close "Well then. She very well could be this man's daughter. Though we should be cautious.."

Adeinia looks at Arden, then nods slowly. "Ah."

Arden says "Its my fault shes there. The least I can do is get her out."

Adeinia did not mention she now thinks that they're a bit loose on the screws.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Is it around midnight?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

Adeinia stands up. "So, shall we go?"

Carudan stands up, his head nodding

Galan follows them to the square

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden, following them?"

Arden follows. He has nothing better to do.

Adeinia looks at the others. "Let's keep it silent. If there is something wrong, it would be nice to have the element of surprise."

Carudan blends into the local area, trying to look bored yet inconspicuous

Arden nods and takes a place up in the shadows so he can watch

You reach the square, there are a few lingering drunks, but few people about. Then you see the woman in the light brown cloak Adeinia will recognize right away, looking about frightfully.

Galan idly scratches his cheek as the woman approaches "That her?"

Adeinia nods as she points to the young woman. "Told you she looks honest."

Carudan watches the scene out of one eye while sitting at the fountain, staring into the water

Adeinia looks at Galan and gesters for him to follow. She walks behind the woman, and takes a look around.

Galan follows, still scratching.

She turns about and sees you, scampering up quickly, "Oh miss, I'm so glad to see you! I thought I would be alone out here all night once again. Have you brought my father's journal?"

Adeinia glances at Galan, seeing that he has the journal.

Arden stays hidden in the shadows but close enough to see.

Galan holds up the journal "We do indeed, miss."

Galan pages: Signal signal signal

Adeinia watches her reactions.

She lets out a quiet shriek in delight, bowing to you all, "Oh thank you noble lady and sirs, thank you for giving this young woman the means to know who her father was." She digs into her cloak and pulls out a coin purse.

You paged Galan with 'Give me a sense motive check.'.

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

<OOC> Galan says, "20"

Carudan pages: sense motive on her!

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

Carudan pages: 17

You paged Galan with 'She's not wiggling anything unusual or giving you a little nod with your eyes. It seems she doesn't get what you're doing.'.

Galan offers the lady the book, giving a little nod to Adeinia

You paged Carudan with 'She is genuinely excited to recieve the book.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "An 'all clear' nod"

Carudan watches the exchange circumspectly

Adeinia takes the purse, then shows it to Galan, and raises an eyebrow towards him, as if saying, "See?"

Smokin_Joe she takes the book and gives the coin purse with 800 gold to Adeinia. "Bless you all, may Helm bless you all!"

She takes the book and gives the coin purse with 800 gold to Adeinia. "Bless you all, may Helm bless you all!"

Galan pages: I'm using my Detect Magic eyeglasses

Carudan prepares to follow her

She starts to head off into the city streets.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Didn't we agree on 900?"

Carudan follows her

You paged Galan with 'There's a LOT of magic about her.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Oh yea, you drove it up, now I remember. Then it's 900."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody following her, give me a move silently check."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

<OOC> Galan is

Adeinia shows the purse to Galan. "See what I mean? Where did she get the money?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "24"

Galan follows her, using his Hat of Diguise to.. disguise himself

<OOC> Adeinia says, "as well."

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

<OOC> Carudan says, "I mean 24"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

<OOC> Arden says, "I might as well to."

<OOC> Carudan says, "25! 25! @#5717!!"

<OOC> Galan says, "30"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "34"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

<OOC> Arden says, "21"

Galan whispers "She glows with magic. Split up, follow her."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 14 Total: 14

<OOC> Carudan cries like a girl

<OOC> Adeinia :P "Gotta love Natural 20ies."

She stops once in a while, looking about to see some odd noises in the night, sometimes turning in your direction, but don't notice. You eventually see her enter the Baldur's Gate Thayian Embassy.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Well. Crap"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Good thing I got you all involved. *snicker*"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Remind me lataer about the appointment my foot has with your ass ;^)"

Galan says "Think we should sneak in?"

Carudan takes a deep breath as he debates about sneaking in

Adeinia rubs the disguse on her face. "I'm half tempted to. There's reason why she lied."

Carudan whispers "Thayans. It'd be no different than sneaking in teh front door of Darkhold"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "There's *a* reason."

Galan says "Do you really think they won't use that book for some absolutely horrible purpose?"

Arden comes out of the shadows by the group

Adeinia mutters a few choice words under her breath.

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Mind the detection spells they'll have."

Carudan grins grimly. "Anyone want to join me as I dance with death tonight?"

Adeinia pages: Thayans?

Carudan walks towards the embassy

You paged Adeinia with 'Really evil wizards.'.

Adeinia chuckles grimly. "How to get in undetected."

The gates slam shut as Carudan approches.

Carudan hisses "Do so while they're busy with me..."

Adeinia looks at the two other males. "He was saying..."

Carudan knocks on the gate. "Is this how you treat clients?

<OOC> Carudan says, "he grumbles"

A little light shines on a small plaque listing the Embassy's business hours.

Arden takes a look at the building. Looking for a good place to break in.

Adeinia quietly says, "I'm going to the roof. Want to join me?"

Carudan looks at the hours

It's a few hours after the last operating hours.

Galan says "I think we might want to withdraw and plan our next actions.."

Carudan mutters "Bah, I saw that woman come in here. Besides, if I could come during normal hours do you think I'd be here now?"

You paged Arden with 'Give me a spot check.'.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

Arden pages: 15

Adeinia pages: Is it possible for me to take a guess at what kinds of spells they'd have for detection with Knowledge Arcana?

You paged Arden with 'Well if you can get over the gate some how, it should be smooth sailing. The fence looks like it's trapped to hell.'.

Carudan bangs on the gate loudly

You paged Adeinia with 'Sure.'.

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Nobody answers.

Adeinia pages: 13

Adeinia calls, "Come on. You're not going to do anything like that."

You paged Adeinia with 'You have an alarm spell.'.

Carudan yells in a slightly-inebriated voice, "Damn bloody enclaves! Keeps bloody odd hours when a man can't conduct honest business!"

Adeinia pages: Are those proxy spells or triggered by specific things?

Arden says "The fence is very traped. We"

Carudan turns away and walks back to the fountain

<OOC> Carudan says, "Slowly"

You paged Adeinia with 'Triggered.'.

Arden says "The fence is very traped. We're not getting over that with out some help"

Adeinia pages: Though pressure or something like that?

Carudan turns away and slowly walks to the fountain, listening to the others as he passes them.

You paged Adeinia with 'You're not sure.'.

Adeinia looks at Arden. "I can fly." She mentions, repeating the simple fact.

Carudan circles round back to the group

<OOC> Carudan says, "how high is the fence?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "15 ft."

Arden says "I only know that the fence is traped. What about the other side."

<OOC> Adeinia mutters, "Not high enough to keep me out..."

Galan scans the enclave with his magic detecting glasses

Adeinia shakes her head slowly. "They're on home turf. Unless we have some serious magical backing, it's going to be next to impossible to get in without being detected."

You paged Galan with 'It's like a steady white out of magic there. Neigh everything save some cobble stones is full of magic.'.

Carudan nods. "Looks like we dropped the ball on this one."

Galan says "Attacking the Enclave would be futile.. Theres nothing we can do here."

Carudan clenches his fist angrilly

Adeinia leans against a wall. "Do you think she'll come back out?"

Arden says "I agree. Besides we have bigger things to worry about tommarow."

Galan snorts "She's probably teleported from here to.. someplace else."

Carudan shrugs. "No idea, especially if she's in for the night

Adeinia sighs. "What's lost is lost, I guess, but if you don't mind, I'm going to stay here and watch for a little longer. If she comes out, I'll take her to the inn."

Arden nods "I going back to go to sleep. Rember we leave first thing in the morning.

Galan withdraws back to the Inn for the night

Adeinia nods. "I don't need much sleep." She comments.

Carudan shrugs. "Wake me up if something happens, or before dawn so I can get my things." HE sits down next to Adeinia and closes his eyes to sleep.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "We ARE hidden, right?"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Estivan pages: Is there any chance that the item I comssioned would be done for the trip to Darkhold. It would mke things much easier.

Adeinia pokes Carudan. "Can you watch first for two hours or so? You can sleep through the rest of the night if I get that little bit of rest."

Carudan has entered the ultimate meditative state-the one with light snoring

Adeinia sighs.

Carudan wakes up and nods. "Sorry about that."

Adeinia shrugs. "It's alright. I'm more concerned what they'll do with the journal."

You paged Estivan with 'Yes.'.

Carudan keeps watch once Adeinia falls asleep

<OOC> Adeinia says, "So, can Adeinia take a powernap first?"

Estivan pages: Cool, how much is it?

<OOC> Adeinia says, "><"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hold on, you're getting a little ahead of yourselves, I'll call it after I get this last cut scene up."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Right."

As our heroes slink away, the young woman watches the night as they go away from the enclave. Her attention is then drawn to a glowing crystal ball which she says, "Yes sir, it wasn't easy but I got the book... No, I need just components fromhere on. I can start testing out the first batch in a few weeks... I understand your impaticne Master Rhym, but thiswill take time... No, they did not come, although I believe they suspect something... It's of no matter, soon I shall be able to take care of them myself, and if not, my other agent can make things, unplesant for them... Very good sir, I shall start brewing it imediately." Holding the book tight, she begins to chant a teleportation spell, the various effects wearing away from her to reveal a faimilar scarlet scaled female with large wings. She disapears into the gloom, a slight chuckle lingering in the empty room.

<OOC> Carudan says, "BASTARD!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Alright, 600 all around and votes!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I take it you know of her."

Adeinia pages: Galan.

<OOC> Carudan says, "It's the bitch that killed Silver! I have sworn an oath of blood to avenge the noble silver dragon!"

Arden pages: Carudan

<OOC> Carudan says, "Well, I can't talk for Carudan, but I know I have"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe gives Carudan a cookie.

Estivan pages: Abstain

<OOC> Galan says, "What DID happen to Silver's stuff?! I know some of it was distributed."

<OOC> Carudan says, "mmmm, coookie!"

You paged Carudan with 'Vote?'.

Adeinia pages: Heck, did I ever return what I got from the little Doppleganger thief?

Carudan pages: galan

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And Galan gets the 175 RP EXP!"

<OOC> Galan says, "Sweet! Thanks"

You paged Adeinia with 'Yes, you did.'.

Carudan :claps

<OOC> Adeinia says, "yay!"

<OOC> Estivan W00Ts for Ty!

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Thoughts about tonight?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I'm now... 14000exp away from the next level. I think."

<OOC> Galan says, "Kind slow.. We do need to FF some of the shopping scenes"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Can't think, eating cookie"

<OOC> Galan says, "And we need to ass kick that bitch dragon"

<OOC> Galan says, "And somebody needs to tell me what happened to Silver's stuff.."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I know."

<OOC> Carudan says, "The time will be soon.. soon Arden and Estivan, SOOON!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "But things will definately kick up soon."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "I bet."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You're about to enbark on a great journey and have plenty of things to side track and kill along the way."

<OOC> Galan says, "Treasure!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "YAY!"

<OOC> Galan says, "EXP!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I'm still two minded about where to go."

<OOC> Carudan says, "EXPP!"

<OOC> Galan is so close to levelling up..

<OOC> Arden says, "I'll get my mom back"

Estivan pages: How much does it cost again?

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Join the wagon, or strike out around..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "625 exp to 8th lvl here."

You paged Estivan with 'LIke 2500 gold.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Wow..."

From afar, Estivan pays it

<OOC> Galan hates being behind on Exp..

<OOC> Adeinia is really behind on exp.

<OOC> Carudan says, "gotta go, take it easy folks! See ya next week!"

<OOC> Galan says, "I need to buy that +1 caster level."

<OOC> Galan says, "Ioun stone"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "cya"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well, keep RPing great and soon you'll get it."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Bye!"

<OOC> Carudan fairly behind as well.. darn you always-commers!

Carudan has disconnected.

<OOC> Arden says, "I think were all behind compared to Estivan"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Need... Uncanny... Dodge..."

From afar, Estivan only missed 3 session and gain many rp votes in the early days.

<OOC> Estivan only missed 3 session and gain many rp votes in the early days.

Elemental2 has disconnected.

<OOC> Galan just wants access to third rank spells..

<OOC> Arden says, "Lvl. 9 need to hurry up and get here."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Patience..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yea."

<OOC> Arden says, "That way I can take Leadership and open up my own guild"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Heh. I picked classes that all has saving throws against enchantments."

<OOC> Galan says, "2 more levels and I get apprentices!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "2 more levels and I get shades!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "2 more levels and I can case 2nd level spells!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Then you'd be gaining Nijas!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "lol. Sure are lots of '2 more levels' things, aren't there?"

<OOC> Arden says, "Well guys the women and the beer is waiting for me. See ya next week."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "ya, sure."

Arden has disconnected.

<OOC> Estivan says, "I need to hunt donw food. See some of you later."

Estivan has disconnected.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "bye ya all."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Bye!"