Logfile from Online Gaming Resource.


Sybix has connected.

You paged Arden with 'You were planing on getting your ninja deciples after saving your Mom, right?'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hey Tyson."

<OOC> Sybix says, "Lo"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Whoa!"

<OOC> Sybix says, "Whoa?"

Arden pages: Yeah. When we got back to the school is when I was planing to do that.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Well, Ayden stole "yo" and you said "lo" so I went with "wo" which translates to "Whoa!""

<OOC> Adeinia chuckles

<OOC> Arden says, "brb"

<OOC> Arden says, "back"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Now we just need Al."

Estivan has connected.

<OOC> Arden says, "Depending on what goes down next weekend I may not be here for next Saturdays game. Just to let you know in advacne."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hey Al."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Hey guys"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, just give some prior warning that you're still winding down your birthday."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Whoa, that wild a B-Day? Awesome! Happy Early Birthday!"

<OOC> Arden says, "Its my 21st. So I am hoping it will be a little wild."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Hoody-oo."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er hoody-hoo"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well good luck on that, now are there any questions before we start tonight?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I'm sure we can help in the 'wild' department."

Sybix has disconnected.

Galan has connected.

<OOC> Carudan says, "How much does air weigh?"

<OOC> Galan says, "A lot?"

<OOC> Estivan tries to think of something witty, "Um are we there yet?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Where'd we leave off? Carudan wandering off after hugging the dragon, right?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Or.. being hugged by the dragon"

<OOC> Carudan says, "I was about to say..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Being hugged by the dragon, and Carudan walking off."

Estivan wlaks up the the new Dragoness, "Welcome back the the living.

When we left everybody, they had just slain a living embodiment of hate and brought a new dragon into the world.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Talk about your labor pains..."

<OOC> Estivan chuckles

Elemental2 arrives from the Gaming Area.

Elemental2 has arrived.

Galan rubs his hands together "And another plan goes off successfully."

Adeinia glances at Galan, but other than narrowing her eyes, didn't comment.

<OOC> Estivan says, "What was the guys name?"

Galan says "Well, it did. Our little wraith is no longer a wraith."

Tavard says, "Thanks sir... Although things are rather... weird. As strange as being dead, or weirder." She flicks her tonge out, then grasps her mouth, "Ew, I can smell with my tonge..."

Galan says "You'll get used to it with time and experience, I'm sure."

Carudan pages: Carudan wanders farther and farther away from anyone

Arden is busy calming down trying to get his thoughts in order.

Estivan says "Try being born with a forked tounge that doesn't smell and there is another thing that you have to get use too plus you might want to consider a name change, milady.."

You paged Carudan with 'You find several druids which have passed out from panic, adding to the ritual, and overexertain.'.

Galan goes looking for the Druids.

Carudan pages: Carudan wanders farther away, and avoids the soon-to-be-pissed-in-not-already-pissed druids

Tavard looks down at herself, "Yes, I think that will be the hardest thin to get used to."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "These aren't the druids you are looking for."

Estivan pulls out Hergal's book and starts loking to see if the good gnome wrote down naming coventions.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Those aren't the druids I'm looking for."

<OOC> Galan says, ""We demand.. a shrubbery!" Ba ba bum!"

Galan finds them, some passed out from overexertain, but there are some helping the others up.

<OOC> Carudan says, ""Sweet lord, the dangly bits! what about the dangly bits!?""

Galan says "I must apologize for that small disturbance back there. Our friend has a few.. mental problems."

Estivan says "I for one agree with that and I am one of the few people that can understand your situation."

<OOC> Galan says, "We.. are the Druids who say Nee! NEE!"

Estivan pages: Does te book have Drocnic naming conventons?

The head druid nods, "This I can see... Do you think he might be interested in some yoga? We teach a class every third day."

<OOC> Carudan goes looking for an old woman or a shrubberer

<OOC> Adeinia says, "How many different references do you think we can pack in one game?"

Galan says "Hmm.. We're on a quest, somewhat, but I'll be sure to tell him. He might want to give it a try."

<OOC> Estivan says, "A witch, a witch, burn the wotch!"

<OOC> Galan says, "She turned me into a newt!"

Draconic naming conventioins is an odd point. Most of the time they are grand concatinations of Draconic words describing the dragon in question, some names those who know the dragon come in contact with are added in, and simply something which sounds neat.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "She turned me into a frog!"

<OOC> Galan says, "It was a newt. Not a frog."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "So? You're a newt, I'm a toad, and she's a mushroom!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Finally, some honesty about dragon names!"

<OOC> Carudan adds ducks to his shopping list

You paged Carudan with 'You get several yards outside the last signs of civilization, in a dark and serene type way.'.

Carudan pages: Carudan's pulse slows down, as he walks deeper into the wild. What's it look like?

Galan heads off to round up the others "Shall we turn in for the night and start off for Darkhold after resting?"

Estivan contious to look at the book, "Milady might I suggest Tavaranalathis Neo Draco?

Adeinia turns to the side and quietly snickers.

Arden sighs "Rest would probly be a good thing right now."

<OOC> Carudan says, "God forbid she calls herself Tarva... or tarvacongur"

You paged Carudan with 'Mostly open plains, very few trees, the only real grove was back at the druid's circle.'.

Estivan says ""Tavarana for short."

Tavard says, "Tavaral-athi..." Gets tounge tied, "Yes, I think I like that name better..."

Carudan pages: Carudna walks on, not paying attention to his surroundings as he walks slower and slower...

<OOC> Galan says, "FF then?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I think that is a good idea."

Estivan looks at what he is reading and his eyes bulge, and he looks at Tarvard, "By Oghma's pen, look at this. It says here you look to be a dragon of a young age catagory and that gold dragons are natural shapshifters from being hatchlings

<OOC> Estivan says, "Prepare to fast forward!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Can I get healed up first?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "On the other hand, never mind. I heal the amount I rest."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Sure, there's a bunch of druids around and Galan."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Right. FF!"

You paged Carudan with 'You going to go back?'.

<OOC> Arden says, "FF is good with me."

<OOC> Estivan says, "What"

<OOC> Estivan says, "What's natural healing again con mod+ level?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "If I remember correctly."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Per day."

Carudan pages: Probably not. IF he doesn't come across a river or something, or a tree, he'll probably just plop down at moonrise and meditate/pray to Torm, until he... FALLS ASLEEP!

Estivan wakes up where they made camp, packs his things then goes about feeding ang grroming Esmerelda(mark off some feed on his sheet)

Galan wakes and goes looking for the dragon

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Arden wakes to wait for the others so they can leave again.

You all sleep the night away in the druid's circle and everybody have rather plesant dreams of deer and bountiful harvests. When you wake up the druids are fixing things up from the ruckus last night. Off to the side you can see the new Tavarana clutching her eyes shut and concentrating quite a bit.

Adeinia was already awake, even though she for one only slept 4 hours or so, and was currently finishing up her morning exercises.

You paged Carudan with 'Alrighty.'.

Galan wanders over to the dragon and watches with interest.

Estivan eats some of his rations then brushes Esmerellda while looking at Tavarana.

Estivan soft says to Esmerellda, "Interesting night last night. Thank heavwens you kept our wits about you and not go into to a full paniced flight

Carudan is nowhere to be seen.

Adeinia chuckles, but declines to comment.

You paged Estivan with '*We've faced worse... Although be a little gentler with the reigns.*'.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I mean, chuckles as if thinking of a private joke."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I was actually thinking of something that I *did* decline to comment. (I hate it when something I thinking leaks into what I type...)"

<OOC> Carudan says, "... okaaaay..."

Estivan whinces, "Sorry Girl, that think brought all of my worst fear before me and all I could do what flee.

Estivan says "You see the new ladt Dragon, what do you suppose she's up to?"

Adeinia glances around notices that Carudan is missing. She walks up to Arden and asks, "Have you seen Carudan?"

Tavarana finally notices a few people looking at her, opening her eyes she says, "I don't know if what Estivan said was true. I've been trying to shape change most of the night and haven't been able to do anything."

Arden says "No. Not since last night."

You paged Estivan with '*It looks like she's making a dragon-pie...*'.

Galan pages: Considering my levels in knowledge, could I advise our little dragon in how to tap it's innate shapeshifting?

Adeinia nods then goes and asks the others if they've seen the remaining half-dragon.

Estivan chuckles, "Lady, if it is indeed a natural ablity maybe forcing it is not the way.

You paged Galan with 'If you were a sorcerer, I'd say yes.'.

Galan pages: I do have buttloads of Knowledge:Arcane.

A few of the druids saw Carudan walk off to the west.

Carudan pages: Carudan sits, shivering in the morning chill, his eyes red. He only had a few hours of sleep before he began to dream. Once he woke up, he couldn't get back to sleep, his mind pouring over the details and arguments within his dream

Adeinia pages: Is that covered in trees or just plain land?

You paged Galan with 'It's mostly not a matter of knowledge, it's one of those things that usually comes naturally.'.

You paged Adeinia with 'Pretty much plain land.'.

Galan says "Usually, this is one of the things that comes naturally. By trying to force it, you're probably preventing yourself from tapping the power. I would suggest relaxing and just.. imagining yourself in a new form. See if that works"

Estivan says "Try relaxing rather the cocentrating and feel yourself become what you wish rather then forcing yourself too. As my Transmgerfication professer says, Tranformations are as much a matter of the body and spirt as they are of the mind."

Galan pages: But I should know how Sorcery works

Adeinia tells Arden that she's going to look for Carudan westward and if she isn't back in an hour, be worried. She then moves west, and as soon as she hits treeless areas, she'll start flying.

Estivan looks at Galan curiously.

Arden nods to Adeinia as she leaves

Galan cocks an eyebrow at Estivan

Estivan says "Its is said that great minds think alike."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "hmm... What does that tell us about Galan?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Ouch"

Estivan goes back to brushing Esmerellda

Galan says "Then it must be a fluke of chance that caused you to parrot your proffessor just now"

Tavarana nods at Galan, "Yes, I can see how that might happeen, although it's odd feeling all these weird magical stuff going on inside of me." At that, the Head Druid comes up, "Settle down young dragon, it'll all come in time. You just need to wait and let your instincts guide you."

Adeinia pages: So... West?

Galan nods "Perhaps you'd care to come with us Tavarana? Some adventure and travel might stimulate the powers you've been given."

Estivan glares at Galan, "Sir, you insult me. You underestimate my mental faculties.

<OOC> Adeinia whistles in an upbeat tone.

You paged (Adeinia, Carudan) with '(You find each other.)'.

Galan ignores Estivan, waiting for the Dragon's reply

Tavarana said, "I don't know, didn't you say you were going to Darkhold? I don't think I'll be much use to you there. Being a dragon that doesn't know how to be a dragon."

To (Smokin_Joe, Adeinia), Carudan pages: You see Carudan kneeling on the ground, shivering. His eyes are unfocused, and red

<OOC> Arden says, "God I really need to buy some food. Not a damn thing in this house."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I hear you man..."

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Adeinia pages: Moving besides Carudan, Adeinia whispers, "Carudan..."

Galan says "We wouldn't force you to come in with us, but the journey there would likely be beneficial. It'll give you a chance to explore your body."

<OOC> Galan says, "Not. A. Word. Dumbasses."

<OOC> Adeinia didn't say anything.

<OOC> Estivan doesn't saty a thing.

To (Smokin_Joe, Adeinia), Carudan pages: Carrudan whispers hoarsely "Go away." he hasn't moved at all, besides blinking.

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "How YOU doin' ?"

Estivan says "Though I suggest the first thing you try to explore is the shapsgifting. You are as is very distinctive and attention gathering."

<OOC> Galan kicks Paul in the nuts.

<OOC> Carudan giggles like a third-grader

<OOC> Galan says, "There will be no hawt Dragon sexx0r in this game!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "I don't know, I thought "self-exploration" didn't count as sex"

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Hey, I was eating those peanuts!"

<OOC> Galan says, "There will be no hawt Dragon wanking, either."

Tavarana bites her lower lip in uncertainty, "Well..." The head druid puts a hand on her shoulder, "I Will have to agree, she is not ready to go out to battle at the moment. Even if he was reincarnated as an orc, ther'es a lot of changes that happens to someone's mind after they are reincarnated. Getting used to and adapting to their new role as a member of that race. Too much too fast could cause mental, and sometimes magical instability. Expecially with such a 'unique' case."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Damn it!"

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Adeinia pages: Sighing deeply, she unfolds her wings (and in the process pushes her cloak above her wings) and wraps it around the half-dragon, allowing herself to hug him from the back. "Some things are meant to be kept inside, but why don't you let some out so you'll have less to keep bottled up?"

"When do you think you will be coming back this way any way?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "ironic."

Galan nods "As you wish. We might be back this way in a week or two, unless we all end up dead. But hey, we've survived worse than Darkhold. Well.. I have, at least."

<OOC> Estivan says, "How far are we from our destination?"

Estivan says "ZThe rest of us have survives are share of dangerious encounters."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er survived our"

<OOC> Arden says, "I bet we over shot are month off already. Or damn near it."

To (Smokin_Joe, Adeinia), Carudan pages: Carudan stops shivering, but says nothing for several minutes. "Have you ever wondered if everything you know is wrong?" he says hoarsely. "Or if it's right?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You're a few miles from Scornel, then it's right into the Reaching woods which will lead you to the secret entrance into Darkhold."

<OOC> Galan says, "It's only been like a week."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Naw, we have been traveling jsut over week or so."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You should get into the next town at the end of the day."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Damn, it's feels like it's been a month since we left the school..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Which would be Scornel?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Is has been, irl"

Ursila mopes about, trying to help clean things up from last night.

Galan says "Ursila, will you still be travelling with us? Or do you wish to return to the Gate?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It has been over a week sinc eyouleft."

Estivan notes Ursila and the ask the head Druid, "Exucse me sir, but would you or one of your people know how to reuten a petrified objest to its orginal form?

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Adeinia pages: Not speaking for a moment, she remains silent, allowing her wings to block off light and sounds. When she finally spoke, it was with a quiet tone that you would rarely hear from her. "Sometimes. Sometimes, I wonder if mother had a good reason to leave us like she did. Sometimes, I would imagine her chained to a wall, with her wings nailed to the rocks in large nails, the blood long dried and her body thin as a skeleton. Then I think back to what my father and I suffered, and wonder who suffered more: Us, or my mother?"

Ursila looks up at Galan, "I may be daring enough to gamble more money I have with a medusae, but I'm not that crazy..." The head druid looks at Estivan, "Of course, why do you ask?"

To (Smokin_Joe, Adeinia), Carudan pages: Carudan looks up at Adeinia. "What happened?"

Estivan says "The Dwarven lady there had he boat sink due to a petrfication ray and her boat is he entire livelyhood."

<OOC> Estivan says, "We alreayd pull it out of the water right?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Nope."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Damn, lots of types."

He puts a hand on his chin, "Well, I don't know, I could do it, but it'll be difficult. Even when the boat is unpetrified, we'll have to haul it out of the water. That and there's the slight matter of cost..." Ursila pipes up, "Listen, if you can get my boat back, I'll take your pet otyougs up river for you at half cost." The druid gives her a shrewd look, "For free."

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Adeinia pages: I lived with my father all my life, travelling from town to city to villages and around. Father always told me that we lived with mother for the first month of my life, but I can't remember it at all. He said that after the first month, mother's tribe found her and took her back with them, then started to hunt us because of me." She said this with a calm detatched voice that bordered the coldness. "Around two years ago, father died."

Estivan says "No Ursila. Iall take care of it. How much would it cost?"

"1500 gold."

To (Smokin_Joe, Adeinia), Carudan pages: Carudan leans back against Adeinia. "Tribe? I didn't know the silver dragons had a tribal structure."

Estivan reaches into his pouch and over the course of several minute oull out 1,500 gold

He takes the gold and calls over the biggest and burlyiest druids to him. "Come on men, we got a boat to save." He turns to the others, "Lead the way."

Estivan says "Ursila, would you lead these good folk to your boat."

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Adeinia pages: Rare, but from what I heard dad say about his first year with mother, it was part of an experiment of some sort. Many different dragons living in the same mountain chain. Then they started another test, to see if they could live with other races. Father was the first person to stumble upon their 'staging area', so he was choosen."

Ursila nods, and heads out to the west back to where her boat sunk. As you go out there, you run across Adeinia and Carudan.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Do NOT bother them!"

Estivan geqrs up Esemrellda and follows, stoping just pout of there eyesight when he sees Carudan and Adeninia and see what they are up to.

To (Smokin_Joe, Adeinia), Carudan pages: Carudan nods. "There were rules against inter-species relationships?"

<OOC> Adeinia gives an evil chuckle.

From afar, Galan goes to look over the town, since everyone is occupied

Ursila and the druids continue on, moslty ignoring the other two half-dragons.

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Adeinia pages: I think it was more of a long term living arrangement experiment gone bad, but I'll never know until I find them again. Father couldn't find it way back, but I suspect it was because of draconic magic."

You paged Galan with 'It's a fairly small town, mostly a farming hub where the outlying farms would come to sell their wares and buy much needed supplies.'.

Galan pages: (Anything interesting going on?)

<OOC> Estivan says, "SPot check to see what they are going?"

To (Smokin_Joe, Adeinia), Carudan pages: Carudan reaches for Adeinia's hand, squeezing it gently. "I'll do what I can to help your search. When I was younger, I studied a great deal about dragons. Between the two of us, we might find answers, for both our questions.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Naw, they're talking in rather hushed tones."

You paged Arden with 'Where you going?'.

<OOC> Adeinia in her best innocent voice. "Yes, they're having sex in the middle of nowhere."

<OOC> Estivan says, "They are just talking?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "TAKE ME NOW YOU HOT SEXY SILVER TEMPTRESS!"

Estivan contiues on if they are just privately talking.

You paged Galan with '(Nothing much, business as usual. The local bakery is open and baking donuts.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "Dude. She's just got 10 charisma. She couldn't tempt Cassanuda."

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Adeinia pages: Doesn't emote much, but say, "Thank you."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "You had to burst my bubble, didn't you?"

From afar, Galan goes and gets himself a donut then. In the square he mentions to Vree "Rather boring place, isn't it?"

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Adeinia pages: It should be, 'not emoting much'.

You paged Galan with '*It's calm. Nothing wrong with that. It can be fun to mix things up!*'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, since Carudan and Adeinia are the only PC's together, they get main screen."

From afar, Galan munches "Hmm.. An interesting proposition. Got anything on your mind?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Awe, darn it!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "... Joe, one day..."

<OOC> Adeinia shakes fists.

From afar, Estivan catche up and rides to where Ursala is standing when the arrive where the boat sank.

Adeinia retracts her wings from around Carudan, and lets her cloak slide around her body again. "Do you feel better now?"

You paged Estivan with 'Ursila and the druids go to the place where the ship. The druids take out a great length of rope, some tying it about her waist, others wild shifting and having others tying the robes about them. The head druid then casts a spell and walks into the water.'.

Carudan squeezes her hand as he stares out. "I didn't know anything about my parents, until I was 16," he says quietly. "I was left at a temple of Torm, and raised by one of the clerics. All I knew was that my mother had left me there, because seh wouldn't be able to give me what I needed. That's all sigelus ever said, for years."

You paged Galan with '*Blow up ladies skirts!*'.

From afar, Estivan gets off Esemerlda besdie Ursila.

Adeinia puts her chin on the curled up Carudan's head. "Parents are such weird people, aren't they?" She asks, adjusting her eyes to the light once again.

From afar, Galan looks around the square for an attractive young maiden.

You paged Estivan with 'Soon, the head druid comes out of the water 15 minutes later. "Alright lads, it's wood again, PULL!!!!!" With that they start to strain against the ropes, dragging the boat up on the banks.'.

You paged Arden with '(Arden?)'.

Arden pages: Yeah

You paged Galan with 'There's one over at a stand, picking up vegetables and such.'.

You paged Arden with '(Which way you goign?)'.

Arden pages: What do you mean?

Estivan pages: walks up the the boat and casts a Clean cantrip on it

From afar, Galan nods to the young lady and thinks *Wait till she steps out, so everyone can get a good view.*

Carudan bows his head, a small trace of bitterness entering his voice. "When I was 11, I went to a nearby village. Sigelus told me to stay away from there, to stay near the temple. When I entered the village, I ended up running for my life." HE shudders for a moment before continuing. "That's what made me want to know everything about dragons. I spent the next five years learning draconic, reading everything at the temple I could get ahold of that had something about dragons in it. I wanted to understand why the villagers were so eager to kill me... why they hated dragons and half-dragons so much," he sighed.

You paged Arden with '(Going to help drag the boat out of the water or goign to town?)'.

Arden pages: I guess Arden will help drag the boat out of the water since no one else is ready to leave.

Adeinia narrowed her eyes in rememberance. "Even children can hate something they've never known."

From afar, Estivan follows up with a Dry cantrip

Estivan pages: (Got to Love prestigitation)

You paged Estivan with 'They manage to drag the boat out of the river. Thanks to your magical aid, the boat is now ready to go back on the river. Ursila is absolutely thrilled to the verge of tears, "Thank you, thank you all guys..."'.

Estivan pages: Your welcome.

Carudan looks up, his eyes barely opened. "When I was 16, I found a book that Sigelus had been hiding. It filled in all the gaps about dragons... about me. About half-dragons, and what we were to our parents... it's so much easier to hate when you know too much," he sighs.

You paged Galan with 'She comes out of the market, going to another stand.'.

From afar, Galan nods *And now.*

You paged (Estivan, Arden) with 'The boat is out on the bank.'.

Galan= Vree goes over and blows up her skirt, the farm girl letting out a shriek and trying to hold it down.

Estivan pages: (Meaning they put it back in the river?

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ack, we have a Golden Cassanova!"

Carudan says "The very night I found the book, I got into a fight with Sigelus. In one night I found out who my parents were, and why my Sigelus never told me that he was my father... I didn't see or speak to him again for four, five years after that. WHen I ran away, I was just... I was so angry. All the pieces came together: why the villagers tried to kill me, why dragons were evil... why my Mother abandoned me...""

You paged (Estivan, Arden) with 'The wild-shaped druids shift back to humanoid form. "Alright lads, let's push it back in!" Ursila says. The druids take up position and push it slowly back into the water.'.

From afar, Galan snickers *Good work, my ephermeal friend. But this, I think, is just a beginning.* (What kind of stalls are there?)

Carudan leans against Adeinia, his body tensed.

To (Smokin_Joe, Arden), Estivan pages: (When did Arden come on the scene?)

Adeinia stayed silent on the subject. Frankly, she's surprised to hear that there's a book about that sort of thing. And hate was something she knew well. "When I feel the need to just lash out at something I know is undeserving, I hide within the shadows, imagining that I can simply melt into their warm embraces and stay hidden from the world. We may not be liked by the world, but that doesn't mean we can't like the world for itself."

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Arden): Estivan is oversee the who thing next to Ursila

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Arden pages: (I came becuse there was nothing else to do. So just recently)

<OOC> Estivan says, "brb"

Adeinia once again spreads her wings around her and Carudan. "Even if it's like this, hiding from the outside, the darkness comforts me."

You paged Galan with '(There's a manure stand, a homewares stand, fruit, meat, and most other dry goods you'd find mostly every where.)'.

You paged (Estivan, Arden) with 'The boat floats out on to the river, "Oh thank you all, You've saved my financial well being!" She jumps up and hugs the High Druid, Arden, and Estivan the best she can.'.

Galan pages: *Mind getting a little dirty, my dear?*

Carudan snuggles into the Adeinia's embrace. "Even reading hergal's book... even Hergal can't hide the damage that's being done on a daily basis by dragons. Even if my hate is wrong... is it justified by everything they seem to do?

You paged Galan with '*Eh?*'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Arden pages: Arden trys to stop here from hugging him "Thats alright. We don't need none of that."

Galan pages: *Notice the manure stand? Notice all the well dressed people?*

You paged (Estivan, Arden) with 'Ursila backs up and straightens herself out, "Oh, sorry about that. Just got a little overtly emotional there..."'.

Carudan turns his head, looking into Adeinia's eyes. "It's like my cloak, hiding everything baout me. I've spent so many years hiding, taking comfort in shadows... only inth last few months have I been... been unhidden to so many people..."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<OOC> Estivan says, "back"

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Arden): Estivan nopds at Ursila.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Arden pages: So what are you going to do now Ursila. That you got your boat back.

You paged Galan with '*You want to dump all of their chamber pots into the pile?*'.

Carudan says "Do shadows really give us any protection, or merely gives us the illiusion that we're safe?"

Adeinia smiles at that. "You remind me of myself. When I found out my mother was a silver dragon, I began to gather as much information as I can about them. What I found was that silver dragons, as a race, was not evil or cruel. They don't go around freezing villages for the sake of being able to. Some rumors even said they helped lost wanders out. I realized that if I wasn't there to actually see it happen, I would, no, could never decide on if they are deserving or not."

Galan pages: *No.. I'd like to dump the pile all over them. Should be good for a few screams*

You paged (Estivan, Arden) with 'Ursila says, "Well, seeing as I've still got your gold, and I've got my ship back, I'll continue taking you up the river. It's the least I can do."'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe gets the 'Ridden out of Town on a Rail' banjo music ready.

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Arden): Estivan nods, "Fair enough.

Adeinia tightened her wings, shutting out the remaining shead of light. "The shadows can give protection, but only if you're willing to seek it. All light casts shadows, and in those shadows, you can hide as long as you want until you wish to walk in the light again."

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Arden pages: Sound good to me.

<OOC> Galan says, "Hey man, it's not like *I'M* doing this."

You paged (Estivan, Arden) with 'Ursila says, "So if you'll all get on board, I'll take you back to town..."'.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "For once? *acts surprised*"

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Arden): Estivan takes Esermellda's reigns and boards the board with her.

Carudan nods slowly. "Maybe that's the key. Maybe that's the only way to find out what teh truth is. Hergal went out and did his own research on his book... maybe I need to do the same as well." Carudan's breath comes slowly. "May I accompany you on your quest? It seems our paths are... intertwined." HE stares into her eyes, smiling as he caresses her hand.

You paged Galan with '*Oh!!!! Okay!* Goes over to the manuer pile and starts to fling thigns about in a big shite-pile dust devil.'.

From afar, Galan waits and watches, biding his time for the perfect moment to step in.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Hoody-hoo. PC Romance!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Don't make me hurt you..."

You paged Galan with '(Give me a reflex roll.)'.

<OOC> Estivan plays some soft jazz Saxephone music

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

<OOC> Galan says, "13"

Adeinia smiles and taking her chin off his head, she takes her free hand and runs it through his head. "I don't mind. Maybe we'll both find our truths together."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "*hair*, not *head*."

<OOC> Carudan breaths a sigh of relief

<OOC> Estivan says, "How close are the love bird to the river bank?"

You paged Galan with 'You get a little manuer on you, but the shop owner takes a shovel and stamps at the little sewer devil.'.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Yes, my razor sharp claws cuts his head open."

You paged Galan with 'Does an 8 hit him?'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "His thick skull defelcts the claws ;)"

Carudan closes his eyes. "Torm works in mysterious ways. Maybe he sent the avatar of hatred, to bring me to this place, this time, this path.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Hey now!"

You paged (Estivan, Arden) with 'The other druids pile into the boat. It's a tad damp, but still functional and going up river is rather easy.'.

<OOC> Estivan looks innocent, "What?"

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Arden pages: Arden gets aboard

Adeinia chuckles. "I don't know about the Gods, but I'm here, you're here, so what else is needed?" She lets the silence return for a moment, then asks, "Are you ready to face the world again?"

Galan pages: (Nope.) *Now, just whistle around the square a bit, making some noise and blowing people's hats off. Stay out of hitting range.* As the little dust devil goes to work, Galan steps forward and says "I would suggest not doing that, sir. Air elementals are tricky beasts, and assaulting it would anger it far more than a mere shovel could injure it." (Yay for dam reduction!)

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Arden): Estivan gets Esmerelda situated and takes her gear off.

Carudan frowns. "I doubt I'll ever be ready to face it on its terms. But for now... I don't know how I'll face the others, but Torm has guided me this far... with you and Torm, maybe thing will be okay..."he says softly, uncertainty and fear in his voice.

As their conversation winds down, Ursila comes down the river on her formerly petrified skift with a bunch of druids on board and two of their companions.

You paged Galan with 'A dower man runs up to Galan, "What do we do!?!? It'll take my wife hours to get this stuff out. Are you some sort of elemental exorcist or something?"'.

Estivan says "Hail Carudan and Adeinia. Would you like a lift?"

Arden nods at them from the boat.

Adeinia smiles and says, "Then I promise to be with you until you don't want me around." She let her wings retract and look up."

From afar, Galan brushes the manure from his vestments, then gestures towards his holy symbol "I am of the Church of Akadi, which is why I recognize this particular breed of beastie."

Carudan turns to stare at the boat, amazed at Estivan's willingness to speak to him.

Estivan glares at them aprassinly frpm the skill

You paged Galan with 'Please, you need to help us get rid of this thing!" *Hey master, this isn't as fun as I first thought... This nasty brown stuff is making me feel funny...*'.

Adeinia noticing the others, she waves. "Sure." She yells, then nudges Carudan slightly. "Don't worry. I'll be here."

Carudan squeezes Adeinia's hand as he starts to stand up. too far away to tell that it's a glare

<OOC> Estivan says, "With Estivan a glare cna mean anything"

Galan pages: *Feel free to start spewing, my little friend*. Galan nods "I think I could. It wouldn't be easy, they're most intractible."

Carudan smiles softly. "Thank you," he whispers, letting go of her hand with a final squeeze

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Like, "Why did we have to do everything while you were here doing something intimite together"?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Because, it was a lot of hard work darn it!"

You paged Galan with 'A wealthy looking fat broad comes up, "Wait, how do we know you can actually get rid of this thing? I'm not quite convinced you ARE a cleric!" (Bluff check.)'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "More like" I wonder what that is all about."

It was only after Carudan let go that Adeinia turned to the side and blushed, showing her side with the scales forward so nobody would actually noticing she's blushing since scales don't change color like that.

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Estivan says, "Spot check?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Frick, 12"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Bastard"

<OOC> Estivan says, "To see her belushing?"

You all go up river back to the druid's circle where Tavarana is there waving you back. The druids disembark.

From afar, Galan raises an eyebrow "My lord answers my prayers. Would you care for a demonstration?"

You paged Galan with 'Then how do we know you dind't bring that thing with you!" There's an unsettling grumble of agreement.'.

Carudan flinches when he sees the dragon. HE takes several deep breaths before moving forward.

Adeinia puts a hand on Carudan's shoulder as a show of support.

Arden says "Well how about we find Galan so we can continue on with this voyage."

Adeinia nods agreeablely. "We've wasted enough of the day as it is."

You paged Galan with '(Might be a good thing to pull off that miricle.)'.

Estivan walks over to Carudan and glares intently, his eye bore through Carudan as if Estivan was looking into his very soul.

Carudan nods and follows Adeinia and the others, glancing every other second at the dragon

Arden goes off to find Galan

Tavarana sits there looking sheepishly, "Welcome back, I hope you're feeling better Carudan..."

From afar, Galan smiles brilliantly "My dear people, I am but a simple cleric! Deciet violates the very essence of my Faith. My goal is simply to heal and defend the innocent folk of the Realm against threats. But, if you demand proof of my Lord's favor.." He bows his head and grips his holy symbol "Akadi, Lord, lend me your blessing.." He slowly floats up into the air, to hover above the ground. He looks up. "Now, you've seen a demonstration of my power. Do you demand a demonstration of my good will as well?" (Dip roll?)

Adeinia spoke up with a glance to Carudan. "He just needs time to adapt to your... change."

Estivan says "Seem they have something in common."

Carudan nods slowly, his face a blank contrast to the maelstrom within his mind

You paged Arden with 'You can find a small shit storm in the middle of the town town square and Galan over at one side preching to what might very easily become a mob.'.

You paged Galan with 'Yes.'.

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Galan says, "19"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "*chuckle* Interesting rolls."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Estivan says, "Have some Mojo Tyson"

<OOC> Galan just had to see if it was stuck in 2s..

<OOC> Arden says, "You want me to page with Galan or what."

You paged (Galan, Arden) with 'They look about and say, "Alright, you're a cleric, now can you get rid of that thing or not?"'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Galan), Arden pages: Arden comes around a corner to find Galan "Whats going on here."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "If you're going to interact, yes."

(New BB message (10/17) posted to 'Help Wanted: Characters' by Manhattan: Do you LOVE Nossies?)

Adeinia looks around. "So, where did Galan go to anyways?"

Tavarana says, "I saw him go over towards town..."

Estivan says "I don't know, though I think Arden went looking for him"

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Arden): Galan nods "Of course, of course. Despite the fact that you besmirched my good name, I'm willing to forgive and forget, and rid you of this air borne menance." (Another Dip roll? :wants them to appreciate this. Hopefully with cold, hard cash.)

Carudan speaks up somewhat reluctantly. "I'm sure Blue can keep him out of what ever trouble Galan's about to talk himself into and out of."

You paged (Galan, Arden) with 'Yes.'.

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

<OOC> Galan says, "33!"

Estivan says "Yes, it seems his is quite capible with his tounge and his magic is potent."

You paged (Galan, Arden) with 'They seem a lot more accepting of you now.'.

Adeinia ahs. "We're heading into town as well, right? A bit of restocking would be nice. Why don't Carudan and I go do a bit of shopping and look for our missing friends while we're at it?" It wasn't a question, demonstarted by the fact that she's already pulling the poor half-dragon with her before she finished her 'question'.

<OOC> Carudan snorts

Carudan shrugs as he's carried away by the tides of Adeinia

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Arden): Galan takes out a bag and holds up his holy symbol "By the power and might of the Great Lord of Aetherial Elements, I command you, creature to submit yourself to my will! Akadi, give me your blessing in dealing with this monstrosity!" The holy symbol begins to glow brightly (light spell) and Galan thinks *Allright Vree, into the bag. I'll let you out as soon as we're out of town. And make it look like you're struggling.*

To (Smokin_Joe, Galan), Arden pages: Arden stands to the side to try and figure out what Galan is pulling.

Estivan pulls out a map and nods, "I'll be with Ursila and whoever else on the boat, well meet you down stream from town.

Adeinia while they're walking away, she asks, "How have you been doing with blessing those waterskins...?"

Ursila says, "I'll meet you up there and get thigns squared away." Then Tavarana waves the party goodbye, and the head druid says, "May the Earth Mother watch over you. Do not worry, we will take good care of your charge until you come back."

Adeinia turns back and gives them the thumbs up.

Estivan nods,"Fair thee well.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er I ment up stream"

Carudan says "I haven't had a chance to do any more. I need a fairly large bucket or tub. It's more efficient that way."

Estivan heads back on too the boat and does some major studying of the books he brough with him.

Adeinia nods as she starts a bit of small-talk, hoping to divert Carudan's attention away from his thoughts.

As you start to town, you can see Galan holding a bag with a small brown whirlwind strugging to keep away, but it is eventually pulled in. There is a great cheer from the people about the town square.

Adeinia blink-blinks. "What is that?"

Carudan stares at Galan. "Sweet Torm, what has he done now?"

Arden is standing there watching

Galan ties the bag shut firmly, and bows to the assembled towns folk "People, I have freed you of the menace that threatened to plague you! It is imprisioned and shall be dealt with appropriately."

Adeinia goes over to Arden and asks, "What happened?"

Carudan watches Galan, puzzled.

From afar, Estivan is inentendtly reading his books.

<OOC> Carudan says, "sense motive?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Go for it. Galan, Bluff check."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

Arden says "Don't know. I came around the corner to see Galan talking to the mob. Then he put that mini storm in his bag."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "What I want to know is if Galan planned this."

<OOC> Galan says, "31"

<OOC> Carudan says, "29"

<OOC> Carudan says, "damn!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Natural 20ies always win, I think."

<OOC> Galan says, "Thats just for fighting."

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well it gives you an extra 10 sucesses."

Estivan pages: (Joe, could one of the books he got be empty for him to use as a spell book? He's been using clss notes)

<OOC> Galan says, "Wheres that rule??"

You paged Estivan with 'Of course.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It's in there somewhere in the back..."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Cool. 31, right on the dot."

From afar, Estivan opens on of the books notes it is empty and realise his teacher must of given him a speel book so he start trascribing his speel notes into it and realise henow can buy scrools and new spells.

Galan says "No need to thank me, I was merely doing my duty as a cleric of Akadi. However, donations to the Church of Akadi so that we might continue our good works across the world will be gladly accepted."

You paged Adeinia with 'You thought he had a familair or some such that you have never seen.'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Galan is a MAtchstick man!"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 8 Total: 8

Galan gets 8 gold for his grand service.

Carudan rolls his eyes. "And thus the pieces come together..."

Adeinia just watches what's happened amusedly. She then told Arden of their plans as well as where the boat will be and grabbed Carudan off to shop.

Galan sighs to himself, but makes sure to thank the crowd. He holds up the bag "Now, I shall go and dispose of this creature so that it never plagues you again." He heads out of town, giving the group a subtle 'Come along' jerk of the head

From afar, Estivan then reads some more.

<OOC> Carudan says, "too late"

Adeinia pages: Goes and buys supplies for two bows as well as selling the one she made. How much does she think it's worth?

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Yup."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Flim-flam bambozzal ma'am"

Adeinia pages: Or rather, buys a small ax so she can cut the woods she need herself.

You paged Adeinia with 'You can get 37 gold for each bow, and materials cost a gold total.'.

Adeinia pages: Can I try to raise it to a 40 exactly?

Elemental2 has reconnected.

<OOC> Galan says, "So, Adeinia and Carudan wandered off into a shop and the other two are where?"

You paged Adeinia with 'Roll appraise.'.

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

Adeinia pages: 23

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Go ask Arden."

You paged Adeinia with 'You get up to the 40.'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Arden is near you and Estivan is on the boat."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "What's everybody shoping for?"

Adeinia pages: Right. Sell the bow and buy enough for two bows. I'm also looking for another waterskin (I don't want to waste holy water buy drinking it), and a pint of oil.

Arden has reconnected.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Waterskins, I suppose. I don't know, Carudan's needs are few! Oh, something for breakfast I suppose, and maybe find a tub to borrow"

<OOC> Arden says, "Okay. Did I miss anything important"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "WB Arden."

<OOC> Galan says, "Nope.."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan gave you the nod."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Anything exotic available here?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "A gold per water skin you want."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Not really."

<OOC> Galan says, "It's a small, shitty little town full of cheapskates."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Any oil being sold here?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Inflamable liquids, otherwise."

<OOC> Carudan says, "four waterskins, stat!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes, you can get some for a silver and 2 coppers."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Right. Do they have wooden arrowheads as well?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

<OOC> Carudan says, "ooooo"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "8 silver for 20 of them."

Arden has partially disconnected.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Ok, here's what I'm buying: 1 waterskin, 4 pints of oil, and 20 wooden arrowheads. That should total to 2 gp, 2sp, and 8cp."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You get them."

Carudan buys four new waterskins, and looks for a tub to rent

From afar, Galan wanders off till he's sure he's alone then lets Vree out of the bag. "Good job."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Anybody else."

You paged Galan with 'Vree comes out and shakes the crap out him. *Thanks!* Of course he became less of an elemental and more of a funk.'.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Ask around to see if I can buy small pieces of string that I can use to make fuses."

From afar, Galan douses the Funk with a waterskin. "Whew, you're wiffy."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Of course, not saying that I"m going to use them for fuses."

Elemental2 has partially disconnected.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You can buy twine, but not anything that won't take a lot of work to make suitable fuses."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "BRB"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Anything crude enough that will give me some time to get away would be enough."

<OOC> Galan has buttloads of Alchemy.. "I could make you some greek fire, if ya want."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "On a ship?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well it'll burn, but very slowly and mostly like just burning a regular rope."

<OOC> Galan waves Alchemy kit.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Good enough. I just want something that will give Adeinia time to run away really quickly."

<OOC> Galan says, "Smoke bombs?"

Galan= The water deadens the stench a bit, but he still smells bad.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "And I really don't want someone making greek fire on the boat we're going to be on."

<OOC> Galan waves dousing magic "Anyways, shall we FF?"

You paged Galan with 'The water deadens the stench a bit, but he still smells bad.'.

<OOC> Arden says, "Since I am lost FF sounds good to me."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Sounds good. To going up to the river, or actually getting into Scronebel?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I'm ready."

To (Smokin_Joe, Adeinia), Carudan pages: smokin_joe can I just assume I found tub access and made some holy water?

<OOC> Galan says, "Scronebel is good?"

You paged Carudan with 'Alright.'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Adeinia), Carudan pages: all riiiiight! Thanks!

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yep, Scronebel is good for me. I ahve a few things I want to pick up."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "No coment."

<OOC> Carudan says, "To Scronebel! And better shoppin!"

By night fall, you dock in Scronebel, the Reaching Woods visible to the north. It is night and Ursila has to dock her boat herself. "Well, it was a pleasure meeting you all. Who knew that scaly bastards would be such nice people?"

Adeinia mutters to herself, "Who knew dwarves really don't have manners?"

Carudan bristles but does nothing.

Galan says "Who knew scaly bastards don't have many manners either?"

Estivan tips his helm to the dawf from atop Esemereelda, "Who would know that Dwarfs can make such able boaters. Fair thee well Ursila.

Galan says "Anyways, it was a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Ursila. I do hope we meet each other again, in more congenital circumpstances."

Galan gives her the 'Blood takes a vacation to the south' smile.

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

Adeinia nods, but refrain from commenting.

Ursila looks a bit confused, "I though everybody knew we didn't have any manners?"

Arden gives Ursila a nod "Thanks for the ride."

<OOC> Galan says, "31."

Estivan tise down the gangplank.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er rides."

Carudan turns away and leaves the boat without a word to the rude little dwarf

Adeinia shrugs and follows Carudan off the boat.

Ursila blushes at Galan, then waves everybody goodbye, "Fare well, if you ever need to go down stream, don't hesitate to look me up! You're some alright guys!"

Galan heads off the boat

<OOC> Galan says, "How can we tell, under the beard?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The hair about the eyes and mouth gets a littl rudier."

Arden heads into town. "So whats the plan. Leave in the morning for the woods."

<OOC> Galan has made a new friend!

<OOC> Estivan says, "And they have a femine figure, though you have to look hard to see it"

Galan says "Sounds good to me. I suppose I'll spend tonight getting a feel for the area."

Estivan says "Sounds fair to me, I just have some shopping to accomplish."

Carudan nods. "We should find out what's been going on in the area, catch up on the local news.

Estivan heads off to find a magic store.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, sum up shoping, RP getting information."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Arden takes off to make some quick buys as well then meets back up with the others.

Estivan pages: I would like to buy all the 0 lvl and all the 1st lvl sspeel on my wishlist. HWhat's the going rate for them?

Galan refreshes his supplies, then spends the evening bar hopping, snooping around in casual, friendly way that makes people want to tell him all they know.

Adeinia pages: I'll do a slight bit of information gathering, but then do a bit of magical stuff shopping.

Arden pages: While here I want to buy Gloves of Dexterity +2 (4000), Ioun Stone Dusty Rose (4000), and a pair of Slippers of Spider climb (2000) for a total of 10,000 gp. Is that okay.

Carudan looks to see if there's a local shrine to Torm, and get an update on Zhentarum activities

You paged Estivan with 'Pretty much the standard 250 for 0 and 500 for level 1.'.

Adeinia nods the others away and does a bit of bar snooping before going shopping.

Galan pages: Can I take 20?

You paged Arden with 'You can get the Gloves of Dexterity and the Slippers of Spider climb, but Ioun Stones are extremely rare and they haven't had one in for weeks.'.

Arden pages: Okay. SOunds good.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 15 Total: 15

Estivan pages: Ok, I spend 5,750 for 11 lvl 1 and 1 lvl 0

Carudan pages: I can wait till you get through the others, just tell me what to roll for shrine info, if there is one, when you have time.

From afar, Estivan then spends some time at a in transcribing them andeating and drinking.

The fellow Tormites say that the Zhents have taken away most of their really experienced troopers to help stave off another invasion from Cormanthor, but they have hired some Giants and humanoids to round out their defenses.

You paged Galan with 'Alright.'.

Carudan thanks his bretheren, then asks if they know anything about the mercenaries.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Gather info to all in said bar, which is what, Adeinia and Galan?"

Galan pages: 31 on Gather Information

<OOC> Galan says, "What?"

They shake their head, that's all they've heard from the Tormites further West.

<OOC> Adeinia blinks. "Huh?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You and Adeinia are getting info in said bar? If so, you two get MS."

<OOC> Galan says, "Said bar? Which bar?"

<OOC> Galan is going to ALL the bars and places where Adventurers gather

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nearest bar which you can sucessfully dig up info at."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I'm doing it first then shopping, and he's shopping first then going to the bar."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Oh okay."

Carudan thanks them again, and asks if they know where he can buy a scroll of bless weapon."

<OOC> Carudan says, "You know, you two should really coordinate things better"

You paged Carudan with 'You can for 500 gold. They have several, you can get.'.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "lol. I'm pretty sure Adeinia only tolerates Galan."

From afar, Estivan has Esmerrlda in a shruken state, she is currently the size of a cat and is in a familuar carying case. Estivan is feeding her some vegtibles, while he scrieb and studies.

Carudan pages: Carudan buys four, feeling well prepared for the next unholy construct.

<OOC> Galan says, "The feeling is mutual."

You can hear in magical circles that something nasty's happening up at Darkhold. Great disturbances in the Magical Aura. Several priests and wizards have been arriving, plus the fact that the few demon hunters in town sensed that several were being summoned nearby.

Carudan pages: Carudan also looks for some cure medium wound potions. Any monk specialty stores out there?

You paged Estivan with '*This feels weird... That and I like to feel my lips about the carrots as well.* From behind you you can hear a melodious voice say, "Sir Estivan Deigo I presume?"'.

From afar, Estivan cutts the carrots to bites sized and looks up, "Yes?

Adeinia pages: I'm going to look for two potions after listening around. Potion of Nondetection, and Invisibility or Glibness.

You paged Carudan with 'Monk specialty? No, not really. You can find some cure medium wounds back at the temple as well.'.

You paged Adeinia with 'You find both.'.

Adeinia pages: How much is 2 Nondetection, 1 Invis and 2 Glib cost?

From afar, Estivan *Well now you know what a tavern looks like(had it so her head is out)*, then he looks at who adressed him.

Carudan pages: I'll purchase about eight of those, and do some browsing in the local stores, listening to other people gossip while doing so.

You paged Estivan with 'You see a man of noble bearing standing behind you wearing a silver cloak with a guitar strapped to his back. "Greetings, I'm Reginald Vernal, a wandering minstrel and would like to shake the hand of such a great man."'.

<OOC> Galan says, "Do we all hear that?"

From afar, Estivan hold out his hand, "Greeting Reginald, I have not knwo that tales of me have spread.

Arden pages: Arden is going to go and speak with some of the local theifs.

You paged Adeinia with '1400 gold total.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Not really, mostly doing it so you can avoid the akward, "What do you mean by that?" recap thing."

Adeinia pages: Just checking, Non-detection is non-detection from magic, right?

Estivan pages: (Er Reginald Vernal)

You paged Adeinia with 'Yes.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "Right. So what do I hear then?"

Adeinia pages: paid. I also look for a bank of some sort so I can change some of my GPs into PPs.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I stated so above. The thing with the demons and the priests."

From afar, Estivan glares at the minsteral somwhat supsitously and extremely flattered,

<OOC> Galan says, "But.. You just said we didn't all hear that."

You paged Adeinia with 'You can do that.'.

Carudan pages: when things die.. bugger it, i'll look up the price, save you some work

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No, but you did."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Do you mean those that are actually looking for information could find that, but those who aren't don't?"

Christine arrives from the Gaming Area.

Christine has arrived.

<OOC> Galan says, "Whats going on? *is confused*"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe bangs head into desk.

<OOC> Galan says, "And who, exactly, are you?"

<OOC> Galan pokes Christine

<OOC> Christine has no idea. Is this an invites-only party? =)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay the first thing about the mercenaries is for Carudan, the thing about the demons is for Galan. Settle things?"

<OOC> Adeinia raises a hand. What about me?

<OOC> Christine mwehs. No demons for her. Have fun, y'all!

You paged (Adeinia, Arden) with 'What did you get on your gather info check?'.

Christine leaves Tabletop Room 3.

Christine has left.

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Eh?"

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

Adeinia pages: 12

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

Arden pages: 17

Adeinia hears about some problems foresters have had in the woods. Some go in and never come out again, but the settlements just outside the woods haven't been attacked or anything.

<OOC> Galan says, "So.. are we like.. done?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I don't think so, Estivan, you get MS."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Buggerr... where do I find the bloody price for Cule Medium wound potions?"

<OOC> Galan says, "In the Potions section of the DMG?"

Adeinia pages: I was wondering, do they have a potion of gaseous form here?

<OOC> Carudan says, "Ah... one of many books I don't have.... whoopsies..."

Estivan holds out his hand, "Greeting Reginald Vernel, I have not known that tales of me have spread

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "300 each."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Thanks!"

Estivan glares at the minsteral somwhat supsitously and extremely flattered,

Reginald takes the liberty of sitting across from Estivan, "It's true sir Deigo, not far, but through most of the Western Heartlands. It's not every day several half-dragons get together and cause such great deeds."

From afar, Galan goes looking for oppurtunities. Is there an 'Adventurers Bulletein Board' or some such?

Estivan says "I am fallter to know our deeds have caused some notice. Barmaid a drink for the minstral."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er flattered"

Arden finds that some of the giants from Darkhold have been coming down and terorizing outlying settlements to balance their poor pay checks. They expeically go into the Reaching Woods to take from the village of Forest Giants that live there. And possibly for some other forms of recriation...

Reginald says, "Thank you sir, but may I have to ask, what are you doing this far north? Rumor has it you're going to go and give the Zhents a bloody nose?"

<OOC> Arden says, "Damn rumors. Kill the bard"

Estivan metal says to Eserllda, *Anythign wierd about this guy* then says, "What rumors?

<OOC> Carudan says, "Is it me, or does Reggie know too much..."

You paged Galan with 'There's a typical job searching board. Not much to your bent, best thing is guarding a ship for a week and killing rats in a tavern's basement.'.

Estivan says "Just some buisness that I am not at liberty to talk about. You know wizard, likeing their privacy."

Galan pages: (How much is the Rat killing job worth?)

Adeinia pages: How long would a potion of gasious form last anyways?

<OOC> Estivan says, "What race is he?"

Reginald says, "But ah, you're not a wizard, are you? You're a knight with a knowlege for the arcane arts, so why should not your story be told? Besides, I hear your sister isn't that shy..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Human"

You paged Galan with 'A copper per tail.'.

Estivan eyes narrow, "What about my sister?

From afar, Galan wanders over to the tavern, thinking he could probably amuse himself this way rather easily.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Finally!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Oh ya. Knows too much."

<OOC> Arden says, "Like I said. KILL THE BARD"

You paged Adeinia with 'Unfortunately, they're fresh out of potions of gaeous form.'.

Estivan says "I saw Sir, you know a bit too much about private affairs."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er say"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Invite him to your room to talk in private... and do what comes naturally-Kill!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "damn..."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Bloodthirsty bunch, aren't we?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Kill him. Take his stuff. Hit the corpse up doggy style in the bathroom."

<OOC> Arden says, "I really should invest in some poisons. That way I could deal with people like him."

Estivan galres at the imputious BArd, "What do you know about my sister?

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Charm him, then give him a heavy armor and tell him to take a swim in the river."

The waitress comes and deposits your drinks, Reginald says, "Oh you know news travels fast. It seems that poor little Alahandra has been trying, rather too vocally, to get an apprenticship with Lord Blackstaff. From what I hear she can be quite underhanded if she wanted to be."

You paged Arden with 'Roll me a search check Arden'.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

Arden pages: 20

Estivan seems throughly astonished, "Alahandra trying apprentice to the Blackstaff...what do you mean underhanded?

Adeinia pages: Buy some of the stuffing that's used to make torches. How much would it cost if I want though to cover around 40 arrows?

You paged Arden with 'You can find a quaint little dive that is a shop that seems to be run by the local guild. It sells all the tools a thief would need, plus some... exotic beverages.'.

You paged Adeinia with 'About 5 coppers.'.

Arden pages: Arden enters the shop and has a look around. Taking an intrest in the exotic beverages.

Estivan takes a big gulp of his drink.

Reginald says, "Several of the other competidors have meet rather unplesant accidents as of late. Alchemy accident that left one temporarily blind, one breaking their leg by falling out of the High Magical Energy Tower, another getting hypothermia by falling into the moat. Awfully convinent..."

Adeinia pages: I'll buy it.

<OOC> Galan says, "Doo wap doo wap doo wap. Catch that page Joe?"

Estivan eyes narrow again, "Sir, are you implying what I think you are? Pray that your not....

You paged Arden with 'You can find most of the comon stuff. Hemlock, giant scorpion, black adder, and Ungol oil.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "What page?"

From afar, Galan wanders over to the tavern, thinking he could probably amuse himself this way rather easily.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Please don't tell me Estivan is one of those people who won't believe anything ill of their family until he's on the literal receiving end of a dagger from the back."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Not meer rumours and hearsay."

<OOC> Galan says, "Hey now. Galan DOES believe ill of his family. And of complete strangers who act suspiciously. He was trying to avoid getting anybody dead."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Anyways, he rather is protective of family"

Reginald says, "I'm not implying anything, simply stating the facts. She is quite talented, no doubt about that, a little too much for her own good. I thought as her brother, you might want to know about these things if you have not already." Takes a calm sip of his drink.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll me spot Estivan."

The All-Purpose Vending Machine spits out a bottle of Mojo, which Estivan catches and drinks quickly. Estivan's body glows with the powerful mojo.

You paged Galan with '(Feel free to enter MS.)'.

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

Galan pages: (Where am I?)

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Always check the sell-by-date on Mojo."

<OOC> Estivan says, "A Whaping 8"

You paged Galan with 'To save time, in the same Tavern Estivan is in.'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Damn this says Aug 1972!"

Arden pages: Arden picks up 3 viles of giant scorpion venom. "How much for these?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "He has wonderfully manicured hands."

Galan enters the front door of the tavern and heads over to have a quiet word with the tavern keep.

You paged Arden with '200 each vial.'.

Estivan glares at the man, "What else does rumors say minstrel.

The tavern keep leans over, "What can I get for you sir?"

Arden pages: Arden pays and ask "You wouldn't happen to have any Deathblade would you?"

Galan says "I'm here in regards to your flyer."

Reginald says, "That there's something brewing up in the south. Something involving your family and the oddities happening in the Dragon Coast? Correct me if I'm wrong, but your family's land is rather near the boarder?"

Estivan glares into the Misnrels eys, trying to read them, "Yes, though the eastern border.

"You don't look like you could fit Yvette's blouse," he says holding up a shirt with a very low neck line and expansive chest.

<OOC> Estivan says, "-though"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "...Galan, are you going to do something we're going to regret?"

Galan raises an eyebrow "No. The other one. About the rats."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Untrained Sense Motive?"

<OOC> Galan has never done something the group has regretted, despite the fact that certain members have done such to him. "Even if I were, it'd still be my turn."

You paged Arden with 'I wish! That's premo stuff there..."'.

<OOC> Adeinia says, ">< I for one do not want to see Galan in a skirt."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Go for it."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

<OOC> Estivan says, "A whopping 9"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Oh gods, that was horrible timing."

The All-Purpose Vending Machine spits out a bottle of Mojo, which Estivan catches and drinks quickly. Estivan's body glows with the powerful mojo.

The All-Purpose Vending Machine spits out a bottle of Mojo, which Estivan catches and drinks quickly. Estivan's body glows with the powerful mojo.

He says, "Oh right! Alright, this way..." He leads you to a trap door that goes down into the basement.

<OOC> Carudan says, "I don't know... I think a skirt would be quite fetching..."

Galan follows him

<OOC> Galan says, "Is there where I say 'Fuck you both'? Cause I'd like to."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Mayday mayday, bad rolls mayday."

Arden pages: How about some gaint wasp poision.

<OOC> Estivan says, "In a bad mood Tyson?"

Reginald says, "Do you know we lost contact with the Giant's Run Dwarven clans? It seems what ever power has control over there has plans of expansion. Of course our scryers can't tell anything, the whole area is a scryer's nightmare. All the crystal balls are full of snow. Now I was wondering, what do you think could cause that?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Hey, Carudan's learned to trust Galan. It makes his head hurt, but he knows the Gold half-dragon can finagle his way into and out of trouble."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "He's getting at something, but you can't make it..."

<OOC> Galan is just rather tired of unwarranted verbal abuse, s'all.

Estivan says "I have no clue what you are talking about and who's we?"

You paged Arden with 'Yes, we do, that'll be 210 per vial.'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ty, people are joking. You do the same alot."

Carudan pages: Wanders around town looking for a familiar face, after a afternoon of listening to gossip about mitsy's latest conquest.

<OOC> Galan says, "Al? Shut up and game."

Arden pages: Arden hands over some enough gold for 3 vials. "I'll take 3"

You paged Galan with 'He takes you to another trap door, "Alright boy, I 'd get my sword out right now. because it'll be bad down there."'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Your the one who should. Lighten up. Back to game"

From afar, Galan raises an eyebrow "What kind of rats are we talking about here?"

You paged (Carudan, Adeinia) with 'You two run into eachother.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "When I want your opinion, I'll ask for it."

You paged Galan with 'Just normal rats with a few dire thrown in for good measure..."'.

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Adeinia pages: Oh, what a coinicidence. Find anything interesting?"

Galan pages: Right. And it's a copper for a normal one, and how much for a dire rat?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Follow your own advise for once. I am trying to stop the mood from deterating."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Can we can it with the OOC now?"

Arden pages: Arden leaves the shop looking for the others

<OOC> Estivan says, "I'm gmae"

<OOC> Galan says, "No, you're being an annoying git."

To (Smokin_Joe, Adeinia), Carudan pages: Carudan smiles as he runs into Adeinia. "I was about to ask you the same thing. NOthing too new, unfortunately. IT seems like the zhents are in the middle of fighting Cormanthor, and they've hired giants and humanoid tribes to handle the shortfall. you?

<OOC> Adeinia says, "And you're doing a lot of unwarranted verbal abuse, so shut it."

Reginald says, "Me and my organization. You see some of my supiriors think that the Zhents might have made some sort of land grab, or summoned something to keep others out of the Dragon Coast as they worked away from within.

<OOC> Galan says, "Pot. Kettle. Blackness comparrision."

You paged Arden with 'You find Adeinia and Carudan talking in the street.'.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Exactly. Though my kettle is blue."

<OOC> Galan says, "Riiiiiiight."

To (Smokin_Joe, Adeinia), Carudan pages: Hey, I don't have a kettle! That's not fair... all I've got is this stinkin' chamberpot...

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hey, put it in the happy box guys!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "I don't see anyone other the Ty contiously complaining and damping things for the others."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Hey, I don't have a kettle! That's not fair... all I've got is this stinkin' chamberpot...'."

Estivan says "Which orginazation might that be? The relams are crawling with such."

<OOC> Galan says, "Then you're pretty damn blind, Al. I just want to get on with the game without the constant OOC, mean spirited mockery."

Reginald says "I'm just wondering why you're going to Darkhold. Perhaps to broker some deal for your family?"

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Adeinia pages: Shaking her head, Adeinia said, "I haven't found out much other than the fact that people has been having trouble in the woods."

<OOC> Adeinia was going to point something out, but decides to stay out of it.

To (Smokin_Joe, Adeinia), Carudan pages: Carudan frowns. "Not the best news, since that's where we're headed."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Whoes doing mean sprited mockery? All I see the the usally lighthearted jokes comeing from everyone. You seem to be the one taking things the wrong way."

To (Carudan, Adeinia, Smokin_Joe), Arden pages: Arden passes down the same street as Carudan and Adeinia and nods to them. Not bothering them if they don't wish to be bothered.

<OOC> Galan points at Adeinia "lol. I'm pretty sure Adeinia just tolerates Galan" for example.

You paged Galan with 'The tavern keeper opens the trap door. The ground seems to be moving, but upon closer inspection, you can see that it's just covered with hundreds of rats.'.

Estivan says "No, indeed not. I am insulted that you would say such a thing."

From afar, Galan nods "Right. This won't take long. Just leave me to it."

To (Carudan, Arden, Smokin_Joe), Adeinia pages: Adeinia waves Arden over, wanting to ask what he found.

<OOC> Estivan says, "That is IC, you are taking an IC thing personally"

To (Carudan, Adeinia, Smokin_Joe), Arden pages: Arden comes over "How you guys"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Itas no way mean sprited, its jsut how her character feels about youres, it has nothing to do with you the player"

Reginald shrugs, "Well that's good to hear. I'm sure the other 'bards' would be glad to hear your REAL reason why you're going to Darkhold...

<OOC> Galan says, "No, it was said OOC, along with a number of other things. Now shut up Al and fucking game. Or IM me so we can continue this OOC."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I normally don't carry PC emotions into the real world. For example, I don't have any relationships with anyone here, nor am I even thinking of starting any."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Another spot check Estivan."

Estivan says "There would be one Bard, that would carry the story far and wide"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Galan says, "Did I say you were? No."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Mutters."

To (Adeinia, Smokin_Joe, Arden), Carudan pages: Carudan nods. Well enough, I haven't learned anything too new about our target, though Adeinia has heard of some trouble brewing inteh woods."

To (Carudan, Arden, Smokin_Joe), Adeinia pages: Adeinia asks, "Did you find anything of interest? All I found was that there's trouble brewing in the woods."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "lol"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Wait, you mean we aren't in a relationship? Why, why do you mock me GOd! ;^)"

<OOC> Estivan says, "I hate negtivity. It taints the mojo."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I didn't know you swinged that way..."

To (Carudan, Adeinia, Smokin_Joe), Arden pages: I found out something about gaints from Darkhold in the woods. Something about raiding near by villages and the local forest giants.

"Oh, and which bard would that be?"

Galan rolls 1d3 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Carudan says, "At this point I've decided to not be picky ;^)"

From afar, Galan waits for the man to leave, then doses himself up with Shield, Mage Armor and Shield of Faith. With a gesture he summons 3 Celestial Terriers and heads down into the depths, sword swinging and dogs yipping.

Estivan says "One that at them moment few can hear."

You paged Galan with 'Give me a Fortitude check.'.

To (Adeinia, Smokin_Joe, Arden), Carudan pages: In other words, we may want to research giant-killing while we're here.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

<OOC> Galan says, "20"

To (Carudan, Arden, Smokin_Joe), Adeinia pages: Nodding, Adeinia suggests, "Why don't we look for the others. We can plan the rest of the voyage better with the others here."

To (Carudan, Adeinia, Smokin_Joe), Arden pages: Sounds good to me.

To (Adeinia, Smokin_Joe, Arden), Carudan pages: Carudan nods. "Any clue where they might be?"

You paged Galan with '(You don't get Filth Fever fro killing the first hundred. Give me another.)'.

Galan pages: (How're they even hitting me? I have an AC of 35!)

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Galan says, "12"

To (Carudan, Adeinia, Smokin_Joe), Arden pages: They were shoping last I knew. But I didn't see them in the shopping area when I left.

Reginald raises an eyebrow at that egnimatic querry.

To (Carudan, Arden, Smokin_Joe), Adeinia pages: Stumpped, she suggests, "Well, if you don't have a clue, look in the bars and taverns..."

You paged Galan with '(It's not really they're biting you, it's just the filth and nasty blood getting thrown everywhere. Nasty, filthy work.)'.

Galan pages: (Ah well. Cure Disease spell for me afterwards, then.)

To (Adeinia, Smokin_Joe, Arden), Carudan pages: Carudan nods. "Makes sense, if they're trying to find out about recent events. HOpeully they've uncovered somethign we haven't.

You paged Galan with 'Naw, you got it on the nosey.'.

From afar, Galan mows through them like.. something that.. mows through.. rats.

Estivan says "Now, do you and your orginzation have anymore questions?"

Reginald says, "Well it was a load off my mind talking to you. I hope that you have a good quest at Darkhold and find honor and glory. Although one has to wonder if it's really worth it..." He gives Estivan a 'Don't make waves, boy' look, then goes out.

You paged Galan with 'You manage to kill them all and have some fat, happy terriers with you along with 250 tails.'.

Estivan stares at the mans leaving.

Estivan pages: Can I make spot roll for Esemereellda?

You paged Estivan with 'Sure...'.

Estivan pages: 2 for the 2 I tried.

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The fricken horse sees better than Estivan :P"

From afar, Galan finishes up and looks around idly, seeing if this is one of THOSE bars. Ya know, with the standard secret passage to the evil temple/ruins/ect.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Say, what instrument does this guy play?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "30 and 17"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I'm pretty sure that's the point."

You paged Galan with 'You find a little purple ooze that says, "Howdy!" when you lift the rock it's hiding under up.'.

Estivan whisper to his familuar, "What do you think that was about girl?

From afar, Galan raises an eyebrow "Howdy. What are you?"

You paged Estivan with '*Odd, strange ring. Harp with stars all about it.*'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Crests and symbols Estivan."

You paged Galan with 'Me Ron."'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Make a roll?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Wow. That's some slow mojo."

You paged Estivan with 'That's the Harper's symbol.'.

Galan pages: Hello Ron, I'm Galan. What're you doing down here?"

Estivan takes a sip of his drink then spits it out in surprise.

You paged Galan with 'Evolving."'.

Galan pages: Into what?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Ah yeah.... that's what I like!"

You paged Galan with 'Don't know, what me now?"'.

Estivan then finishes of the rest of his drink and whispers to Esmerellda, "That's the Harper's mark girl...

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And I think we'll end things there for tonight. 850 xp all around and vote for RP."

Estivan waves his mug indicating to the Barmaid he wants another drink

Estivan pages: Adenina

Arden pages: Adeinia

<OOC> Carudan says, "Nay, NEEDS another drink!"

Carudan pages: test

Carudan pages: Adeinia

You paged Carudan with 'You're coming through bug Carudan!'.

Carudan pages: Eh? What about bugs? Are we talking like, Aliens or something?

Galan pages: Hmph. First Adyen IMs me to say that Galan is the most annoying character he's ever met, now apparantly he meant that as a compliment.

Adeinia pages: Carudan.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And Adeinia gets the 212 RP XP!"

<OOC> Galan says, "In response to certain IMs.. Who here finds Galan annoying?"

<OOC> Adeinia raises hand. "I especially found that the time he smirked at Adeinia when she was explaining herself annoying."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Comments about tonight?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Other than the Tyson situation, that is."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Run, Joe. Run."

<OOC> Estivan says, "I find him interesting and somewhat funny, not annoying personally. My chaarcter on the other hand still doesn't know what to think about him."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I find him entertaining, aand Carudan sees him as strange, but the man gets things done, and done well"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Personally, I'm completely neutral. I find the character well played, but given the chance, Adeinia would love nothing better than send him to a wild-goose chase as far away from her as possible."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "It seems to her that he takes every chance to annoy her in some way."

Arden has disconnected.

<OOC> Galan says, "Feeling is mutual. "They will fight eternally, robot vs. monkey.""

<OOC> Carudan says, "Okay, I give, where the hell did this robot vs monkey thing come from!?"

<OOC> Galan says, "From a music video which, apparantly, can't be downloaded anywhere anymore."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Oh. Well, I'm going to continue with my reading, so later."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That sucks."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Night everybody!"

Elemental2 has disconnected.

<OOC> Carudan says, "NOoooooOOO!"

**************************************

Qui docet, discit.

- He who teaches, learns.

********** OGR Disconnected **********


MAIL: Mailbox purged.