Logfile from Online Gaming Resource.


<OOC> Galan says, "Mighty, mighty, JOE MAN!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Bring it!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Lets make soemthing deady?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No more rhyming!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Waht bad timing?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Sorry, lets roll."

Elemental2 has connected.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hey El."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Hey."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Hey, other game without the theif"

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "The politically correct term these days is 'rogue'."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ah yes PC its what's now in vouge."

<OOC> Galan sighs "He's a poet and he didn't even know it."

<OOC> Galan says, "Can we get on with killing the giants?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I know, I hoped he would get set up in time for today, when we talked last time he said he'd probably be here today..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Frost and fire giants need to die"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Maybe he fell off his chair and broke his leg."

<OOC> Galan says, "Why don't we start on the ones we allready have and go from there?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Hey now, we're not supposed to kill the giants until we stumble across their depravvity when it's too late, and find ourselves int eh midst of a moral morass"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Why, we are surronded by non-hostiles."

When we last left our party they were spending the night in the forest giant's encampment before heading out to the underground tunnel to Darkhold.

<OOC> Galan says, "They're evil, man! EVIL! They kill innocent loggers!"

Galan sleeps and studies.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I don't konw about the kill part... I would think they'd eat them."

Carudan goes to the giant who discovered them to ask about life.

Estivan does the same, but studing his coruse work as well as his spellbook.

Adeinia plots and plans how they're going to get out of the fortress with the giants.

You find Cuileosque easy enough.

You paged Carudan with 'Is it alright if we do this simultaniously through pages while heading on out?'.

Adeinia then realizes she knows nothing about how the fortress looks like, and asks around if anyone knows the insides.

Carudan pages: Sure

Estivan thens find in his book stack the reglious texts Carudan gave him long ago and starts reading it,

None of the Giant's know what the fortress looks like from the inside. They've seen the outside and say it's just a great black rock spire.

Adeinia pages: Nobody even knows which direction the gates are?

Carudan pages: Carudan walks up to Cuil. "I was wondering about the dragon skulls at your father's quarters. Dragon skulls, correct?

You paged Adeinia with 'They havne't gotten that far, but they believe that they're facing south-west.'.

From afar, Estivan pings Esmerellda, "*Do you know anything about Gods and spirtual stuff like that girl?

The next morning arrives with the sound of birds singing and the various villagers doing their morning chores, some going out hunting, others cleaning clothes and cooking breakfast.

Galan packs and gets ready to go. (FF?)

Estivan gets up and then spends the morning preing himself and then esmerllda, then gets going with the others though he is oddly quite on the march.

You paged Carudan with 'Cuileosque nods, "Yes, mostly green, from our old home in the north west... My father is the mightest Dragon Slayer our tribe has ever known."'.

Adeinia lounges around, still worrying how they're going to get out of the fortress.

Galan pages: I'm turning my Detect Magic glasses on Estivan. Is it another Doppleganger?

You paged Galan with 'No.'.

Carudan pages: Why?

Carudan pages: He asks Cuil, "WHy?"

Carudan prepares for the march in silence

Cuileosque comes over when you are all ready, "Please follow me to the first step in your grand quest, tiny cousins." He then starts to lead you all out deeper into the woods.

Galan follows the giant, polishing his glasses.

Estivan will follow on Esmerllda trail permiting, if its become impassible for her hell'' shrink her to cat size and carry her in a special sachtel,

Adeinia follows, wondering if her dark-vision would be enough for the undergrounds. She then asks Cuileosque, "Do you know of any monsters that live inside the cave?"

You paged (Carudan, Elemental2) with 'Cuileosque says, "We used to live up there, in what was formerly the Forest of Wyrms, living quite peacefully. Of course then the forrest was much bigger and there was enough room for both us and the various dragons who made their homes in it."'.

Galan pages: Would I know? Or have an idea?

Estivan pages: (Did you get my page)

To (Smokin_Joe, Elemental2), Carudan pages: Carudan nods. "What happened? Just regular hunting, or..."

Cuileosque says, "We have not seen many things come out of the cavern. We tend not to pass by it too often, although some strange sounds can be heard down in it's depths...

You paged Estivan with 'Not really.'.

Galan says "What kind of sounds?"

Estivan pages: (Not really as in you didn't get it or is that the reply?)

You paged (Carudan, Elemental2) with 'Cuileosque sighs, "The green dragons grew numerous and the young humans started logging. It wasn't much, the worst thing it did was give the dragons more food to raise more offspring, eventually being able to outnumber us substancially. When the humans finally learned to leave well enough alone, they went to bigger prey, us."'.

You paged Estivan with '(Didn't get the page.)'.

From afar, Estivan pings Esmerellda, "*Do you know anything about Gods and spirtual stuff like that girl?(repost)

<OOC> Galan says, ""Oh god, oh god, right there! Harder! HARDER!""

Cuileosque says, "Groaning and some odd slithering. Once in a while a low roar.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "..."

Galan pages: Shall I warm up my dice?

You paged Estivan with '*No...*'.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "That, was wrong. Especially right before Joe typed that."

You paged Galan with 'Arcana check?'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Elemental2), Carudan pages: Carudan nods. "They drove your people from the forest?"

Galan pages: I've Knowledge of the Underdark AND Monsters. And Arcana. 9/9/16.

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Galan says, "34"

From afar, Estivan metally sighs, "*Damn, I thought you might have a perspective on such, but what was I thinking...

Adeinia pages: Can I make a wilderness lore roll to guess what type of monsters it could be?

You paged (Carudan, Elemental2) with 'Yes, we fought valiantly against them, bringing many a young adult down, but we could not hold against the older Great Wyrm parents. So we were forced to flee our beloved forest, with the wyrms flying on our heels.'.

You paged Adeinia with 'I'll go for it.'.

Adeinia pages: *blinks* Huh?

You paged Galan with 'It could be many things down there, but you're probably thinking maybe either Nagas, beholders with some reptilian slaves, or the sounds of an illithid slave caravan.'.

You paged Adeinia with 'Roll for it.'.

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

Adeinia pages: Heh. 39

You paged Adeinia with ''It could be many things down there, but you're probably thinking maybe either Nagas, beholders with some reptilian slaves, or the sounds of an illithid slave caravan.'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Elemental2), Carudan pages: Which brought you here," he said. "It's wasn't a crusade or hunting or pride. You fought for survival."

Galan pulls out a book from his Pouch of Holding and consults "Oh, you guys are in for a pleasent surprise."

Estivan says "What is it Galan?"

Adeinia nods thoughtfully to herself, checking her mental list of possible monsters. "What do you think, Galan? I can think of a few things, but without more evidence, I can't be sure."

Galan says "It sounds like we're about to make friends with Nagas, Beholders and with their reptile slaves, or perhaps an Illithid slave caravan. Any or all of the above would be the most likely, based on location and available evidence."

<OOC> Galan says, "And with should just be with."

Adeinia nods. "That's what I think as well. This should be... fun."

You paged (Carudan, Elemental2) with 'It was in the begining, but now it has turned into a tradtition to prove one's self to the tribe to bring down a dragon. You can hardly be chief, advisor, or shaman without bringing down at least one dragon. I do agree that some should be brought down, but it should not me a nessecity, expecially since not all of them are as horrible as the vile things that drove us from our home. I feel sorry for some of them, so alone and ostracized..."'.

Carudan frowns. "Brilliant."

Estivan says "Interesting, I am agree it should be fun."

Galan says "It's been awhile since I've met Illithids. As long as you convince them not to eat your brains, they're fine people. Educated, intelligent, perfect gentlethings."

<OOC> Estivan says, "-am"

Adeinia chuckles. "And how often can you do that?"

Cuileosque looks down at the half-dragons like they were crazy, "You people have an odd definition for fun..."

Galan says "Remind me to tell you of the month I spent vacationing in the Illithid city of <incomprehensible hissing sound> some day"

To (Smokin_Joe, Elemental2), Carudan pages: Carudan nods slowly. "How often do you kill humans that come into the forest? The ones from the town?"

Elemental2 has disconnected.

Galan says "I was with my Mother on a business trip. A shame I was never able to go back."

Estivan looks at Big C, "I was being sarcastic.

Galan says "I wonder if any of the friends I made there would remember me.. Hmm.."

Adeinia doesn't even bother to reply.

Cuileosque says, "Although I doubt your golden friend is as joking in his statements..."

Elemental2 has connected.

Galan says "Actually, I'm not. The Illithids really aren't that bad, and they have the best waterslides."

You paged (Carudan, Elemental2) with 'Pretty much never. THey have learned not to trespass too deep into the forest, for other reasons as well. Acutally we're not on that bad terms, occasionally they will come in to trade metal for various fresh meat, fine wood, and herbs we grow in here."'.

Carudan arches an eyebrow, silently.

Galan says "The rollercoaster was a bit frightening though.."

Estivan shurgs, "I've only known him short while, so I take what he says with a grain of salt.

Galan rolls his eyes.

To (Smokin_Joe, Elemental2), Carudan pages: Carudan looks up (roll sense motive to sense if he's being honest?)

Carudan says "Rollerwhat?"

Cuileosque shrugs, "Very well, I have personally never meet such things." After a few more minutes you reach a small outcroping of rocks with a large hole in the side leading deep into the earth. "Well, we are here. May the Tree Father watch over you in your trek into the bowels of the earth, and grant you victory over your foul enemy.

You paged (Carudan, Elemental2) with '(Go for it.)'.

Galan says "Coaster. Like a mine cart. Only it's powered by magic. It goes up, down, around and upside down very fast. Quite a thrill to ride."

Estivan says "Thank you and may he watch over your tribe"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

To (Smokin_Joe, Elemental2), Carudan pages: 17

Cuileosque snickers a bit, "If he did not, we would not be here!"

You paged (Carudan, Elemental2) with 'He's not lying, but there is something on his mind close to the subject that he is rather hesitant to talk about. There's something else on his mind.'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Elemental2), Carudan pages: Carudan tilts his head. "Is there something wrong?"

Estivan dismount, takes Esmerellda's gear off, put it in his bag of hold and shrinks her down to cats size and puts her in the carrying case slung on his left shoulder as he looks at the cave enterance.

Galan heads nods amiably to their guide and heads down into the hole.

Estivan follows.

<OOC> Galan says, "I wanna go to Six Flags over Menzoburanzen."

Carudan watches as Esmerelda shrinks. "Uh, is she comfortable in that thing?"

Galan says "I'm curious as to what'll happen when the spell wears off."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "It's the yellow shocker lizard in there with here, that's the problem."

Estivan says "It won't were off, its a magic item."

Adeinia adds, "Or if we meed a Beholder."

Estivan looks down at Esmerellda, "Are up comfertible girl?

You paged (Carudan, Elemental2) with 'Cuileosque looks down at the dirt and says, "It's just that it is true for the most part, but to tell you the truth, we havne't stopped eating humans until a few generations ago. Expecially when my... mother came down to aid the tribe, steering us off the way of brutish barbarians to noble savages. It is a harsh life, but it is ours, although there are a few things that could be done to change some of the more savage traditions..."'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "up=you?"

Galan nods "Yes, the Beholders might be a problem. Which is why we should try to reason with them. They are intelligent, despite appearances that would lead one to believe otherwise. My Great, great Grandfather Ernithalium employed one as a retainer.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "If we *do* meet a beholder, and it hits Estivan with it's anti-magic cone, I am going to laugh so hard at the horse squishing him."

You paged Estivan with '*Please just keep the pouch lid a little open so I can see...* she says retreating within her carrier.'.

Estivan Opesn the lid to where she can poke her head out, "How's that?

Galan pages: *Scout ahead would you, m'dear?*

To (Smokin_Joe, Elemental2), Carudan pages: Carudan nods slowly. "Change can be difficult, IT takes a great deal of strength to change your beliefs, how you do things... how do you know that teh old ways aren't right?"

You decend deep into the earth, eventually all natural light goes away and your dark vision takes over. It is oddly alien with oddly placed stalagtites and stalagmites with walls lined with strange crystals.]

You paged Galan with '*Sure thing boss!* You see it go forward a bit, *Oof! There's some rocks ahead right here, and a lot of dark!*'.

Galan examines the crystals, before prying a good amount lose and tucking them away.

Carudan glances at the crystals as they walk by, listening carefully for any sounds not made by their party.

Adeinia spends her time making a makeshift torch with the stuffing and the rod, and keeping her flink+steel handy.

Galan pages: (Elementals have 60' dark vision, says my SRD)

They're quartz, if you really were industrious you could chip off a large chunk and enchant it. Other than that, it has no real value.

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "You all have darkvision, you know."

<OOC> Galan says, "Yup."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Does she light the torch?"

You paged Galan with 'Did not see that in the discription.'.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Ya. No."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "It's one of those 'Juse in case' type thing."

Galan pages: (Check under Special Qualities?)

<OOC> Adeinia says, "If I remember correctly, anti-magic suppresses darkvision."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "I don't think it does if it's a natural ability, rather than spell-granted."

<OOC> Galan says, "Depends on whether it counts as a supernatural or extraordinary ability"

<OOC> Galan says, "Joe? Is our DV Extraordinary or Supernatural?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Its extaordinary I think"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Well, I thought it was a supernatural ability, which is why I'm doing that."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "But since I'm not sure..."

You paged (Carudan, Elemental2) with 'Well a lot of them are right, like honoring the woods, but we should also honor life in more ways than just ourselves and the prey we eat. Mother understood that and we should respect other sentients who lead peaceful, non-destructive lives... I honestly wish that she was here..."'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Extrordinary."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Ok then, forget that whole torch thing."

To (Smokin_Joe, Elemental2), Carudan pages: Carudan looks at Cuil's face. "What happened to her?"

You paged Galan with '(It just says Elemental, and there isn't a darkvision thing in the Elemntal subtype discriptor.)'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "So yes, if a beholder zaps you with the big eye, you'll still be able to see."

Galan pages: You're using the 3.0 version? That explains it. My SRD is 3.5.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Doing anything else to the walls?"

You paged Galan with 'Yep, stickwing with 3.0 for this game.'.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "What's a 'stalagtites'?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Pillars of rock hanging from the ceiling."

<OOC> Galan says, "Thats a Stalactite."

<OOC> Estivan says, "The ones that hang fromt he ceilings."

<OOC> Galan says, "Stalagmites are the ground ones."

<OOC> Galan says, "C is for Ceiling. G is for Ground."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Ooooo, clever! I should try and remember that..."

Adeinia glances around, but is more focused on trying not to be ambushed by anything than checking the scenry.

You paged (Carudan, Elemental2) with 'She was slain by some Zhent sent demons, they didn't want a Titan about so close to home." Giving a slight sigh, he looked into the sky, "I know she's still alive, in some distant dimension somewhere. But I doubt I will ever see her again..."'.

Galan pages: I thought it was the same in both. Mia culpa.

Estivan is weary because the last time he was underground in a place like this he got lost.

You paged Galan with 'Spot check.'.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 13 Total: 13

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

<OOC> Galan says, "24"

Galan comments "It could be worse. It could be Dwarves."

Adeinia doesn't like the undergrounds. She looks up, wishing to see the sky.

You paged Galan with 'You sense something, just at the edge of your darkvision. What ever it is, it's small and floating.'.

Estivan looks at Galan, "Talking to your familuar?

Galan says "Just commenting."

To (Smokin_Joe, Elemental2), Carudan pages: Carudan pats Cuil's leg. "Your mother sounds like a truly noble and honorable woman. At least you were able to know her, and learn from her."

Galan pages: Right or left? Or forward?

You paged Galan with 'To your right.'.

Galan drifts to the right, examinging the walls.

Estivan shakes his heads and mutters in the Thethyrian Deliect of Chondathan< "Elves...

Galan pages: Trying to catch a good look at him

Estivan looks at what Galan and wonders why he is vering closer to the wall

You paged (Carudan, Elemental2) with 'He looks down at Carudan, "Thank you small friend, you are truely a wise and honorable warrior, which there are few of these days. I only wish I could be as noble as you and your compatriots..."'.

You paged Galan with 'Spot check, DC 30'.

<OOC> Galan says, "I have a 5% chance of making this check."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Galan says, "26 :P"

To (Smokin_Joe, Elemental2), Carudan pages: Carudan looks up and smiles. "Who says you aren't?"

Galan pages: Hey. Do my detect magic glasses see anything?

Galan says "Or it could be the Aleithians."

Estivan says "The who?"

Adeinia asks, "What he said."

You paged Galan with 'That's how you're seeing it. You can see something small and sphereical dart off out the way you came in.'.

Galan says "Psychic Dwarves. Give the Illithids and Drow absolute fits."

Galan pages: Does it have.. tentacles?

You paged Galan with 'You can't tell, moving too fast and too blurry.'.

Galan says "I'll be right back."

Galan hurridly casts Expiditious Retreat and charges off into the darkness

Galan says "Come back here!"

Estivan glares increduiously at Galan as he speeds off.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Adeinia pages: Can I see why he's charging off?

Carudan pauses in mid-step. "So... nice crystals..."

You paged Adeinia with 'Spot check DC 30'.

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

Adeinia pages: Nope. 17.

Estivan looks rather dumbfounded

You paged Galan with 'You can see the little spherical thing through your glasses, but can't see it with your darkvision save for a strange ripple. As soon as it gets within 30 feet, it disapears into thin air.'.

Estivan says "I think our golden friend is a few calviers short of a squad."

From afar, Galan pants out a Detect Invisibility spell.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er squadron"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er Cavaliers'"

I don't recognize and.

You paged (Carudan, Elemental2) with 'He clentches his fist while lookign rather disapointed. "I'm not, I am supposed to be the greatest warrior of the tribe, son of the chief and a powerful outsider who blessed our tribe for years. Yet I have not managed to slay a dragon, bring back a great treasure of metal or magic, or saved our sisters from the dark keep. All I'm good for is catching deer and keeping the little ones safe... Posibly I might be the next shaman's apprentice if I ever get enough of the tribe's respect with my mighty deeds..."'.

You paged Galan with 'It was invisible before, but it truely is gone now.'.

Estivan says "So Caruden, what do you think we should do?"

From afar, Galan runs his hands through the bit of air it disappeared from. (Can I recognize the effect? Dimensional door, actual teleportation, ect?)

You paged Galan with 'Roll spellcraft. DC 24'.

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

<OOC> Galan says, "30"

Estivan looks around.

Adeinia taps her foot for a bit. "Let's wait for him. I'm sure he has his reasons."

You paged Galan with 'Divination.'.

Estivan glares at Adeinia, "Did I adress you?

Galan pages: (What? It used a Divination spell to escape?! Do I know what kind?)

Adeinia looks at Carudan. "Do I care?"

You paged Galan with 'Spellcraft DC 28'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Elemental2), Carudan pages: Carudan nods. "Your time will come. Stay on the path, stay true to your honor, and your deeds will reveal that a dragon skull does not denote a leader. YOu will guide your people to a great future."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

<OOC> Galan says, "31"

You paged Galan with 'Arcane Eye.'.

Carudan sighs. "Knock it off you two. I'm trying to listen for Galan, or what ever he went off chasing."

From afar, Galan returns

Galan emerges from a side tunnel "We should hurry. Somebody knows we're here. It was watching us with an Arcane Eye spell."

Estivan looks like he is about to snarl a nasty reply the say, "My apologies, being in a place like this makes me anxious. Rember when I got lost in that Drow tomb Carudan...this place reminds me of it. Lead on.

To (Smokin_Joe, Elemental2), Carudan pages: He says, "You've already done more to help your sisters than you realize."

You paged (Carudan, Elemental2) with 'I have? Well it is a shame the others don't realize it.'.

Carudan nods, and follows Galan. "Any clue as to who?"

Galan says "I don't know who, or what was using it. It might be tunnel dwellers or it might be Banites. We need to be on our guard."

Galan says "My instinct is to say tunnel dwellers though. The Banites probably wouldn't have noticed our presence so soon, unless they watched the cave constantly."

Galan says "And my glasses haven't detected any magic."

Estivan nods, "Well we'll carry on cautiously.

Estivan says "I'll take point."

To (Smokin_Joe, Elemental2), Carudan pages: It doesn't matter. IF you hadn't helped us, we'd have never known about your sisters, and would have never been able to help them. If we hadn't come, your people would still be searching for a way and a hope for saving them. The gods work in mysterious ways, drawing us together for a shared purpose. Torm shows us the path, but we must choose to follow it." He nods to Cuil. "Be true to yourself, and to your honor. Your people will see what you can not believe. You will guide them to a better place than where they've started."

Estivan readies his large sheild and his scimitar then move to the front of the group and looks to Galan, "Since a scouted ahead a bit, which way?

<OOC> Estivan says, "a=you"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Was the route we took one way only?"

You paged Galan with 'It definately came from deeper into the tunnel.'.

Galan says "It came from deeper into the tunnel. Does anybody actually know which way we're supposed to go?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Darkhold's north east right?"

You paged (Carudan, Elemental2) with 'He nodds to you and says, "You truely are a wise man Carudan. I am glad you sought me out and helped me see things more clearly..."'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep, and the tunnels heading, vaugely, in that way."

Estivan says "I would venture that we contiue stright in this main passage."

Galan proceeds

Estivan does the same taking paoint if Galan alows.

<OOC> Galan says, "Sure. The nature of your screams will tell us whats attacking us ;)"

You continue on down the tunnel, everything seems to be rather quiet, only the bugs running over your feet are the signs of life in this cave. Then, from seemingly no where a deep mocking laugh echos through the cavern in a creepy tone. An oddly accented male voice speaks, "My my, I never thought we would find such good prey so close to home. Might not produce much leather, but there will be a nice variety."

To (Smokin_Joe, Elemental2), Carudan pages: Carudan shakes his head. "Nay, we helped each other, and for that, I thank you." He pats Cuil, and goes off to bed.

Galan sighs "I would recommend just turning around and leaving, whatever you are. I can assure you, we're more trouble than we're worth."

Estivan looks arpund, "Who are you, show yourself," then gives Galan an approving smirk.

You paged (Carudan, Elemental2) with 'Good night friend Carudan, may Torm watch over you...."'.

Carudan parays to Torm, asking for his blessing in the battle they may face (Bless).

Galan says "Someday your face is going to freeze that way, and I'm going to laugh."

You are only meet with your own echos.

To (Smokin_Joe, Elemental2), Carudan pages: May he watch over you as well.

Galan hurridly casts Mage Armor

<OOC> Galan says, "Whats his voice sound like?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Male, odd, exotic accent, long and drawn out words for the most part."

Galan pages: Do I detect any magic?

Estivan just shakes his head and says, "Any Magic about?

You paged Galan with 'Give me a spot check.'.

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Galan says, "18"

You paged Galan with 'No, there's no magic about you, save for yourselves.'.

Galan says "Well? Is that all?"

Galan whispers "Magic Mouth spell perhaps?"

The darkness of the tunnel is your only response.

Galan says "Shall we proceede then?"

Estivan porceeds.

Carudan follows, watching the rear and looking out for an ambush from behind

Continuing down the tunnel it seems to get wider and much rougher, nice quartz walls replaced by ugly granite. As you approach a small pile of limestone rocks, the same voice seems to eminates from the living rock, "You have some courage, not like those other spineless wyrms we had to forcibly dig out of those nasty holes they dug for themselves. Although they were rife with gold and magical brick-a-brack which funded our next few hunts."

Galan kicks over the pile of limestone

You make smaller limestones.

Adeinia blinks, then mouths, "brick-a-brack" once before snickering.

Galan says "Mocking us from the darkness, while concealed, is a sign of cowardice."

<OOC> Galan says, "Does it seem to be coming from all around us?"

Estivan looks around.

Galan says "Adeinia.. Light your torch for a moment, please."

Carudan sighs, irritated.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Sort of yes, it's hard to tell with the echo."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Remember? I canceled that."

Galan pulls out his own lantern then, and lights it.

<OOC> Galan says, "Any difference?"

Estivan says "Are you shure that is a good idea?"

It's lot brighter and you send several bugs and lizards skittering off for their little lives. Otherwise it looks just like darkvision, only with more color.

Galan douses the lantern "Just checking. There are certain spells that make one invisible to Dark vision." Galan goes forth.

Estivan takes point again

Estivan says "You are a more experiance wizard then I, perhapes I would deffer to your judgment"

Galan says "That might be wise."

Estivan says "Wisdom has never been on of my stong points."

Galan does not disagree.

<OOC> Estivan says, "We're contiueing on."

Heading deeper once again, things get much danker, there is actually now a little stream running down the center of the cavern and the walls seem to be a smother form of granite. Once again you get a taunting from the eerie voice from nowhere, "Knees trembling yet? The dark pit of fear opening up wide in your heart, reducing you to the base creature you are? No? Well I would if I knew who I was, and would have to change my underwear"

You paged (Adeinia, Carudan) with 'You two alright?'.

Galan says "Five gold says itty bitty critter, big big delusions."

Adeinia pages: ? I'm alright, I'm just slightly distracted at the moment.

You paged Adeinia with 'RL problems?'.

Estivan says "I takes that bet, its a big creautre that is more bark then bite."

Galan says "Whatever it is, it certainly thinks a lot of itself. I think I shall put it in a jar and keep it for a pet."

Galan continues.

Adeinia shrugs. "Who knows. I wonder if whoever is talking to us realizes that it's idiotic for it to believe we'll be scared of it if all it does it say we'll be scared of it. At least we know it wears underwears." She jokes.

Estivan contiues on at the head of the Conga line of Death!

Galan says "Yes, but do we?"

Adeinia says "Huh? Do we what?"

Galan says "Wear underwear."

Galan says "Elves have a cultural bias against it. Do your people?"

Carudan stares at Galan. "I never want to know that much about elves, ever agian."

Estivan says "That is a private qeustion not for polite company, though in this case the term is apllied loosly"

Adeinia shakes her head and merely ignores the question. Imagine, a man asking a woman if they wear underware...

You seem to be going ever deeper, noticing the slope going down ever so slightly, with several alcoves separating from the main tunnel, but eventually leading back into it. On your way down, you come across some sort of corpse, it's hard to tell what it was, other than big. It is skinned, butchered, and has most of it's important organs removed. Almost on que you get another mocking monolauge from your unknown stalker, "Ah, I can smell you now It is intoxicating, Tursun is getting itchy even seeing you, Gavor can't stop preaching about smiting you, Medea simply wants to prove her worth, and me? I simply wish to harvest you for spell components and your loot."

Galan says "It's a perfectly valid question."

Galan says "Does Medea wear underwear?"

Adeinia thinks for a moment. "If I didn't know better, I'd say it was a goblin trying to scare people away."

Carudan kicks at the corpse, clearly irritated at teh mysterious speaker. "So, how long ago did this thing die while wandering around?" he growls.

Estivan looks at the corpse for a moment thne carrys on.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Knowledge medicine or arcana to find out what sort of body it was."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Estivan says, "17 on Arcana"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I'm going to try an arcana roll as well."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Galan says, "33"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "blah. 19"

You paged (Estivan, Galan, Adeinia) with 'It's an adult dark dragon, an Underdark exclusive type of black dragon.'.

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Carudan says, "8! WOO!"

Adeinia nods slowly to herself. "So that's what the voice mean earlier."

Estivan says "I hope its a realitive..."

Carudan glances at Adeinia and Estivan. "What do you mean?"

Estivan says "That was an adult specimin of a ungerground sbspecies of Black Dragon."

Galan says "Well, this does become more interesting."

<OOC> Galan says, "Is the head gone?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No, but the horns, eyes, teeth, tounge, and brain are all gone."

Carudan stares at teh corpse for several minutes, his thoughts hidden behind a blank face.

Adeinia elbows Carudan. "Don't think about it. It's dead, so it doesn't have meaning anymore."

Galan pages: Any magic on the corpse?

You paged Galan with 'Nope.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "I disbelieve the illusion!"

Carudan doesn't hear Adeinia. He stares for several moments, then kneels down next to teh body, trying to figure out how it died.

Estivan stops and looks back, "What are you doing Carudan?

Carudan says "I'm trying to figure out how this thing died, if they're any clues as to its fate"

You paged Carudan with '(Search check, DC 27'.

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

<OOC> Carudan says, "Damn it! 26!"

Estivan says "Are you daft, its was killed and butchered, I doubt you can fidn the orginal cause of death,"

To (Smokin_Joe, Elemental2), Carudan pages: Darn it! 26!

<OOC> Estivan says, "Actull 36"

<OOC> Estivan says, "IIRC we are using the nat 20 = +10 rule right?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

<OOC> Estivan says, "So, you got a 36 on the roll rory."

To (Smokin_Joe, Elemental2), Carudan pages: I am SO glad I sent an ooc instead of a page the rifst time ;^)

You paged Carudan with 'You can see several burnt bits of meat, like they were fried straight through. You also see some tearing and bashing like from a mace, plus several deep bruises like they have been pounded in the exact right spot by a monk. There are also a lot of arrow wounds, most of them pulled out but you can find a head or two still lodged inside.'.

Carudan frowns. "I don't think our loud friend was boasting, if he's the one responsible for this..."

Estivan says "YOu mean you now how it was killed?"

Galan shrugs "Whoever or whatever he is, I know we're in no danger from him. We've proved ourselves against countless foes greater than him. Remember that thing? In the river?

Adeinia shrugs. "We fight what we have to. If whoever wants to fight us, then we'll fight them. Otherwise, we'll just be on our way."

Estivan says "The only thing I remeber is almost drowning."

Carudan points out several burnt areas. "Rays, I suspect. They look like they were fried straight through." He points at several bashed and bruised areas. "Some of these were done by a mace. Others, by a Monk. And here..." he reaches inside one of the wounds, pulling out a stone," he was hammered by arrows."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Metal arrowheads."

Adeinia thinks for a moment. "It's entirely possible that a party of travellers killed it and left the corpse here where something else found it. But let's keep our options open, shall we?"

Galan says "A mage, a cleric, a monk and an archer. Not the usual combination of tunnel dwelling evil doers."

Carudan cleans off the arrowhead with his robes. "Metal... could have the loudmouth. Could have been travelers, like you said. For all we know, it could have been drow."

<OOC> Carudan says, "How recent was this kill?"

Galan shrugs "No time like the present to find out."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "A few days."

Galan says "Incidentally, in the case of death, what does everyone want done with their bodies? Shipped home, ressurected, what?"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Estivan says "Ressurected, I do NOT want to be a part of a wall for all enteity if I die before finding a divine patron."

Adeinia shrugs. "No family, remember?"

Carudan stares ahead, frowning. "If I fall, take what you need from me, and leave the body behind."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe breaks out the Pink Floyd.

Galan says "Myself, I would wish for a True Ressurection. None of that other cheap crap they save for the tourists. It's a bit pricey, but I can afford it and it's worth it. Though, considering the job the Druids did, Reincarnation might be acceptable as well, if neccessary."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, ""All and all, you're jsut another brick in the Wall.""

Adeinia continues moving. "So... we going, or are we going to stand here for the rest of the day?"

Galan continues "Of course, of course."

Estivan takes points, "No, lets move

Carudan says quietly. "I only ask that you take this, my symbol to Tom, to Sigelus..."

Galan says "And where might we find this Sigelus?"

Carudan says "In the Vast, near the border of the Dalelands, on the northern edge of the Inner Sea."

Galan pulls out his map "This dot right here?"

Carudan glances at the map. "Yes, around here," he says, pointing at a wooded area along the coast.

Galan marks it in red. "Right. Your symbol, to Sigelus in the Vast, near the border of the Dalelands, on the northern edge of the Inner Sea. Don't worry. If you die, we'll get it to him, her or it post haste."

Going deeper into the cavern, you come into a large dome underground, there are great natural stone pillairs seemingly at random, holding up natural 'balconies' and cliffs above several piles of stones that line the walls, giving the entire place an organic feel. There are three exits to this room, the right one is where the stream seems to be coming from.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "BTW, how long does your bless and mage armor last?"

<OOC> Galan says, "5 hours."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You have one hour left."

Galan checks each exit

<OOC> Carudan says, "2 min, so it's done. Shoot."

<OOC> Galan rubs his Pearls of Power

Estivan says "Which one do we take?"

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "In public?!"

Adeinia checks for wind in each tunnel, and if that doesn't work, does an echo test with a rock.

<OOC> Galan says, "The right one is where the stream is coming from?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

From one of the balconies comes a great, inhuman cry, soon a large floating ball with a great eyebal in the middle comes floating down, with many eyestalks on it's head, "What do we have here? Bastard offspring of two great abominations unfit to even take breath with one as great as myself! So pathetic little primatives, I might be persuaded to spare your miserable lives, if you please me..."

<OOC> Galan says, "I disbelieve the illusion!"

Galan tosses five gold to Estivan "I still think he's a pussy."

Estivan takes it and cannily slips it in his belt pouch.

<OOC> Carudan says, "You'd think, at some point, that'd work"

The cental eye is closed as it laughs, eyestalks moving about to get a good view of each of you.

Galan moves away from the group, to flank the giant eye. "Might be wise to spred out some here."

Galan pages: Is it magical?

Adeinia takes a good look at the beholder. "You know, this is the first time I've actually seen a beholder at this distance. Do all those eyes really see? And how do you tell which eye is looking at what?"

You paged Galan with 'The whole place is magical...'.

The beholder takes a snap at Galan, "BACK IN LINE WORM!!!!!"

Estivan studys the beholder for weakness(Knowldge Arcana?)

Carudan stares at the beholder.

You paged Estivan with 'Roll me listen.'.

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Go for it."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

Estivan pages: 17 for listen and 18 for K(a)

You paged Estivan with 'The central eye is the main weakness, and you think you heard something behind you, but it could have been just an echo.'.

Adeinia wishes she had brought that lightning stick. With so many eyes, it would surely have been blined.

Elemental2 has reconnected.

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Galan says, "22 :P"

Estivan takes a look behind hiself while keeping an eye on the eye tyrant

Galan makes a rude, elvish hand gesture at the beholder

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "What?"

Adeinia pages: What does Adeinia know about the dangers when fighting beholders?

<OOC> Galan says, "Arcane."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Man... I'm lagging like hell."

The beholder lets out an earsplitting cry, "You'll pay for that!" It then starts to rake at you with as many eye beams it can fire.

You publicly roll 4d20 and get: 13/1/3/6 Total: 23

Galan dives behind a StalaGmite.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You have one action."

Carudan takes a step back from the beholder, saying a prayer for Torm's divine power (Divine Power)

<OOC> Galan says, "Taking cover count?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

Adeinia hastes herself and dashes around the beholder, spreading away from everyone else.

Estivan charges at the thing aiming this sowrd at its central eye.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Attack roll."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Estivan says, "The dice gods mock me"

<OOC> Carudan says, "No, the dice Gods made you their bitch"

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Well, you'll have --someone's-- eye out with that....."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Joe you alive?"

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Critical miss #77: You hit and slay the GM. Go home early."

You rush for the Eye Tyrannt's central eye, but manage to trip on a rock and go flying right for the Beholder's open maw. As soon as you enter, you fall straight through and the monster disapears. Just as that is happening, something from the other side of the cavern casts the spell, and Estivan, Carudan, and Adeinia have to give me reflex saves DC 22.

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Estivan says, "15, no good."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Oh my god."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Carudan says, "13. Bugger"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Didn't I say Adeinia is dashing around the edges with haste?"

Elemental2 has partially disconnected.

Estivan pages: I have SR 15

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 14 Total: 14

You paged Estivan with 'He makes it through by a mile...'.

Estivan pages: Booger.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "If anyone asks, I'll just say I was flatfooted."

Estivan pages: Is it an elemental spell and if so can I activate my Sheild Resit Elements iirc its reflexive

<OOC> Carudan says, "Good God, the wait is killing me!"

A huge web forms underneath your feet, binding you to the spot, Adeinia falling down flat on her face from being stopped so suddenly. On one of the ledges, you see a well dressed drow male in wizard robes and with the nessicary bangles. "Well, I tried to warn you," It's the same voice from before, "But you were too stupid to head back. Now, you're luggage!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Initative."

Galan says "Ooo.. Bangles!"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Galan says, "20"

You publicly roll 5d10 and get: 5/1/6/7/6 Total: 25

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

<OOC> Adeinia says, "21"

<OOC> Estivan says, "BEat 23 monkey boy"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Is it web as in, spider web?"

<OOC> Estivan is refering to the NPC

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

Galan says "Set fire to the web! It'll only hurt a little bit."

<OOC> Carudan says, "6... dDamn it, I knew it'd be Drow! I knew it!"

<OOC> Adeinia can't move, but doesn't mean she can't do anything.

Carudan grumbles "Of all the times I had to be right... last off-hand comment I make..."

Galan says "It's better than Dwarves."

Carudan says "NO, we can reason with Dwarves"

Galan says "Excuse me? You can?"

Carudan says "MOre reasonable than Drow!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Who's on first?"

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "If those were initiatives up there, Joe, you rolled d10's."

Estivan grins and say, "I know something you don't know.

<OOC> Galan kicks Elemental in the face.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Crap..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And I just got them figured."

You publicly roll 5d20 and get: 12/8/5/20/15 Total: 60

<OOC> Adeinia says, "...Well, at least he used up all his 20ies?"

Elemental2 pages: Lets see who'll be standing after the death attack, Unholy Blight and Fear.....don't you love it when a plan comes together?

<OOC> Galan says, "Right.. Note to self.. Huge block of stone falls on Marid's head this session."

Estivan is glareing at the drow when he said that.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Polymorph a whale!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, Estivan, your turn."

You paged Elemental2 with 'Yep, nothing is better than a plan working out exactly as you planned it!'.

You paged Elemental2 with 'Save is 10 + caster level + specific mod?'.

Elemental2 pages: No. 10 + ability score mod + spell level. I think I listed them as "Spell Power" on the sheets.

You paged Elemental2 with 'Okay.'.

Estivan does two free actions first saying "TOAST" setting his sword balze burning alll the web as he activates Resit Elements fire from his shield and then charges the cocky drow(If I can do thatpower attack 4 Charge)

<OOC> Estivan says, "BTW Adeine and Carudan take 2d4"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Eh. Better than being stuck."

Elemental2 pages: Caster level is used for spell resistance checks.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Thanks a lot ;^P"

You paged Elemental2 with 'Okay, I see it. Got them confused.'.

Carudan rolls 2d4 and gets: 4/2 Total: 6

Adeinia rolls 2d4 and gets: 2/3 Total: 5

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Adenia, roll 2d4 and take it in fire damage. Then your action."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You already did the roll."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ok, do I get my attack?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Holy, I'm lagging like crazy."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Oh, sorry, yes."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

Elemental2 pages: He was flying, wasn't he?

<OOC> Estivan says, "21"

You paged Elemental2 with 'Yes.'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "No, I mean 23"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Jump check?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Guy's floating on a ledge about 8 feet up the wall."

<OOC> Estivan says, "In that casew would a 19 jump chece do it?"

Elemental2 pages: Also, he'll try to stay out of breath weapon range. When you've got a 90ft fly speed, it's easy.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "you jump 5 feet up, but can't get a really clear shot at him."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Um, how high is he?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "8, but he's a foot or two away from the edge."

<OOC> Estivan says, "I have a five foot reach and and the jump added 5, so that should be dead on."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, then you hit, roll damage."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

Elemental2 pages: Wouldn't 23 miss, with the shield?

<OOC> Estivan says, "Crit threat"

You paged Elemental2 with 'What do you mean?'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "31 to hit there."

Elemental2 pages: The Shield spell.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Reroll to see if I crit?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Wait a second, stupid me. AC 24, So close Estivan."

Elemental2 pages: And another +4 from Haste, for 29 total.

<OOC> Galan says, "I think.. he turned the original roll into a Jump check, then rolled a new attack."

<OOC> Estivan says, "He asked for the jump check first..."

Estivan's sword bounces off several pieces of magical armor as the scoots about a little.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Then what was your attack roll?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I'll keep your jump check, but give me another attack roll, AC 24."

<OOC> Estivan says, "The second d20 I rolled."

<OOC> Estivan blinks.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "What'd you get on that?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "I roll a 19 on the d20 which was a crit threat and the total of it was 31."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That's a hit."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Reroll to see if I get the cirt"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

<OOC> Estivan says, "23 just missed the crit"

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 3 Total: 3

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll physical."

<OOC> Estivan says, "18 phys and 3 fire."

Estivan manages to tag the drow wizard a good one, sending him back a few feet, bleeding, but still up.

You paged Elemental2 with '1 HP left.'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "And he''ll have to make a concetration chec dc 29 to cast spells this round.."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No..."

Elemental2 pages: Might be a good idea to fly away. He could use his Haste action to beat feet out of there.

<OOC> Adeinia shrugs. "So, I'm free of the web?"

Elemental2 pages: Get out of breath weapon or jump range.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er dc 28"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes you are Adeinia."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No, that's only if he's actively casting a spell."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Go Adeinia"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Your right"

Elemental2 pages: Since he didn't use it, I'm guessing he delayed with the extra partial action?

Adeinia gets up from the floor, and slides her wings out of her cape. Grinning a little, she takes the fight to the spellcaster. (3 attacks, First stunning, and not fury of blows)

You paged Elemental2 with 'Yep.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Do you have Flyby attack?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Was it a penalty of -2 or -4 for not having flyby?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "-4"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Right."

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

<OOC> Adeinia says, "24 for stunning attack."

You paged Elemental2 with 'And he's dead.'.

Elemental2 pages: Just checked; it is AC 27 total (12 plus 7 from Shield, 4 from Mage Armour, 4 from Haste)

Elemental2 pages: Interrupt action and fly to a safe distance, maybe?

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I mean, 27. All the rest misses."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Damn D&D system. So many factors to take into acount."

<OOC> Estivan says, "You roll 3 time if you have thre attack"

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Wait till you get to epic....."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, everybody stop."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I'm waiting..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I forgot all the buffs for the guy he did before you got up. He's got a bloody haste action he's going to use, the first thing he's going to do is try and fly away as far as possible from you guys."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Doesn't matter with me."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Got up from what?"

The guy flies up to the corner of the cavern, gasping and bleeding.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "He downed a potion of haste before you guys got here."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And one of fly."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yes, but I though Andeina and I beat him on Init"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Adeinia, you can smack him next round."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Before he got there."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "So, it's still my turn?"

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "He went first, didn't he?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And he only had one action last turn, without using his hast action."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I fucked up, no excuse for it."

<OOC> Galan says, "Since when've they rolled over to new turns?"

<OOC> Galan nods

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "First round was the surprise round, I assumed."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yes it was."

<OOC> Estivan says, "That was him csting the web"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Ok... So, this is the second round. Should we continue from my action, or what?"

Elemental2 pages: Adenia is surely in a perfect position to be hit by the quasit.....

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Alright. Is he in range of my cone of cold?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "So did Andeina get her hits in or what?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "To the first, not the second."

<OOC> Estivan assumes that is a yes to cone of cold

Elemental2 pages: Fly movement is 90ft (good manouverability), if that helps.

Elemental2 pages: 45ft unless descening.

<OOC> Adeinia uses it.

Adeinia rolls 6d8 and gets: 4/5/2/7/5/7 Total: 30

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "What's the DC?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "18"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 12 Total: 12

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "On the nosey."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Darn."

<OOC> Estivan says, "He still takes a good chunck of damage"

He manages to fly a bit out of the way, but it still manages to drive him further into the wall, and you can see a magical enchantment about him totally disapate.

Elemental2 pages: The cleric is flying, too. He could heal him, assuming he ain't dead.

Elemental2 pages: And there's the demon familiar. Getting busy up there.

Galan pages: Are Beholders immune to blindness?

Galan pages: And do they have SR? Should I roll?

As the drow sorcerer flies as fast as his magic can away from Adeinia, wishing to live, but a little horned and winged creature flies out of his robes and ruses towards the half silver dragon trying to grasp her face, covering her eyes to protect her master as he whips out a scroll and starts reading.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 5 Total: 5

And the little demon thing misses..

The scroll disaperars and a horrible vision appears before Estivan. (Give me a Will save, DC 21)

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

<OOC> Estivan says, "W00T 22!"

And Estivan resists the fatal illusion.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan."

Estivan says "Nice try, but you have to do better."

<OOC> Galan says, "The questions in the above pages?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I had other things on my mind."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "What were they?"

<OOC> Galan says, "I know. I was just reminding you."

Galan pages: Are Beholders immune to blindness? And do they have SR?

You paged Galan with 'No they aren't immune to blindness and they do have SR.'.

Elemental2 pages: And now....enter the other four!

Galan pages: How much?

You paged Galan with 'Don't know why you're asking, there IS no beholder.'.

Galan pages: Uh.. The beholder you described?

You paged Galan with 'Was an illusion, it disapeared when Estivan was almost eaten by it.'.

You paged Galan with 'Look at the above description.'.

Galan pages: Ah, right. I missed that.

Galan rapidly incants the words of the Haste spell, charging himself with restless magical energies. As his muscles jitter and spasm, he leans out from behind his stalagmite and rips off a quickened Hold Person spell at the Drow.

<OOC> Galan says, "DC 19, as it's Extended."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll SR, DC 19"

<OOC> Galan says, "Fucking Drow. It's 1d20+stat mod+level right?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Galan says, "19, on the dot"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Galan says, "Held for 10 rounds"

Elemental2 pages: Stats aren't added to spell resistance checks.

You paged Elemental2 with 'They're not?'.

<OOC> Galan says, "Somebody coup the fucker."

Elemental2 pages: No. Just caster level. Come to that....Extend Spell doesn't add to the DC. Only Heighten does that.

<OOC> Galan says, "Inna da head! Stick it right in 'is head!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hold on there kimosabi, I was wrong, no mod level, and from what I'm reading here, Extended spell doesn't add jack to DC."

<OOC> Galan says, "It makes it a higher level spell."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No, it uses a higher level spell slot."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Big difference."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Which logically makes it a higher level spell."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Joe's right. Have a look at Heighten Spell."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I really wish I had encountered more things with SR in my player days..."

<OOC> Galan says, "Right, whatever."

Elemental2 pages: The SR rules are p150, PHB, if it helps.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "So that's 16 on SR Check?"

<OOC> Galan says, "No, thats a 14."

The guy is still flying up and about.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Well, I kinda expected him to be still flying, since it is a fly *potion*..."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Unlike me, I'd have to flap my wings."

From between Estivan and Carudan, a great emancipated demon on fire appears out of nowhere spreading it's wings and howling out at the top of it's unholy lungs. (Everybody give me a will save DC 18

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "woops, I mean DC 14"

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Reroll Estivan, I'm feeling nice."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I made it. :p"

<OOC> Carudan says, "19"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Make it with 19 that time"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan?"

<OOC> Galan says, "44."

Nobody runs away like a little sissy girl as a wave of fear passes throughout the room.

<OOC> Galan says, "Galan: Like a rock."

Estivan says "Now that's not an illsion."

From a ledge above the endrance hallway, another drow appears out of thin air, this time in a cape, cowl and with a big great bow, which he notches two arrows and sends them flying towards Estivan.

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 18/17 Total: 35

<OOC> Estivan says, "What does he hit?"

Galan says "Estivan, c'mere. I've got a fly spell with your name on it!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "32 and 26"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Because if its less then 33 the just bounce off"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "What!?!?!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "How'd you get an AC that friggen high?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "That's versious arrows."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You're not adding that arrow deflecting Cestus ward?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You can't wear that and weild a weapon at the same time!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "You said I could when I first got it."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You asked about shield, and I said no."

<OOC> Estivan says, "And you said yes to using it in my sword hand with while weailding the sword."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, I think we should wrap this up, it's getting close to Tyson's game, and I need some time to get my shit together."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "We pause here until next time?"

<OOC> Galan says, "This was a confusing fight."

<OOC> Galan says, "If you wish."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well I pulled out all the stops for you guys, because I was being so lienent on you."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody take 750 XP, and vote."

Carudan pages: Galan

Estivan pages: Abstain, not much RP got done.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "It's a good fight, just that some things should be clarified."

<OOC> Galan says, "Greater challenger = greater l3wt and exp."

Adeinia pages: Estivan.

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "It is pretty easy to forget stuff in the heat of the moment, especially when there are just so many variables and bonuses....."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan gets the 187 RP vote! Congradulations!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Whoa! Thanks"

<OOC> Galan claps

<OOC> Estivan says, "And running on assumtion or items you though were true."

<OOC> Galan says, "I knew I should've gone Psion.. Mind Blast them frikken Drow to hell 'n back!"

Fortune has connected.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe bangs head on desk, "Should have done more on this game and less homework."

**************************************

Qui docet, discit.

- He who teaches, learns.

********** OGR Disconnected **********


MAIL: Mailbox purged.