Logfile from Online Gaming Resource.

This world is Pueblo 1.0 enhanced

._###_. _#___.

H@ .N@@@@L _@@@@@@@@L J@@@@@@@@N_.

N@).@@@@@@@@@. J@@F `N@@@) @@@@@@@@@@@@@L

J@@@@@F""4@@@@@_ (@@N` 4@@@ (@F `"N@@@@N.

.@@@@` #@@@@) .N@H` (@@@) @L._ 4@@@@

(@@@` .' `N@@@H H@@) `@@@` @N@@) N@@@.

H@@` `@@@@ J@@) HF @@@@ J@@@

(@@# H@@@) (@@@ @@@H .N@@N`

.@@@) (@@@) @@@) @@@) .J@@H"

@@@@` J@@@ (@@@ @@@ .J@@N`

J@@@@ @@@F @@@F (@@@H@@H"

N4@@H (@@@) @@@) .. ._@@@@F`

(@@# J@@" (@@@) JN@L 4@@@@@L

(@@H (@@) (@@@) #@@@N `4@@@@@H

#@@N (@@) (@@@) J@@@@F @@@@@@@L

#@@@. J@@) (@@@@. .@@@@@@) .@@F4@@@@N.

(@@@L .N@N` N@@@L .J@H`N@@@` (@@ 4@@@@N.

`@@@@N__J@@@F (@@@@@@@@@F @@@) (@F "N@@@H

(@@@@@@@@F `@@@@@@` @@@) (N@) (@@@@L

`N@@@H" `"" .@@@ `4@` `H@@@L.

(@@) `4@@

(@@` "

the Online Gaming Resource (@F ogrmush.com 6700



| Website: www.ogrmush.com email: staff@ogrmush.com |

| OGR WebRing: www.ogrmush.com/ogring |


| connect <name> <password> WHO - see who is currently connected. |

| create <name> <password> QUIT - disconnect from OGR. |

| To connect as a guest, type: connect guest |


Please be aware:

This MUSH makes use of an automated idle-nuke mechanism, so please be sure

to logon regularly to avoid being deleted. Idle-purged characters will -not-

be recovered; it is the individuals' responsibility to ensure they do not

get nuked and take precautions just in case (i.e. @decompiling all work

such as code, building, etc.). Thank you for your understanding.

-- The OGR Staff Team


***** Important Notices *****

WELCOME: (Jul 6/03) Welcome to OGR, your one-stop shopping for MU*-related gaming!

WEBSITE: (Jul 22/03) www.ogrmush.com

Last connect was from CPE-65-26-23-143.kc.rr.com on Sat Nov 29 13:55:41 2003.

MAIL: You have no mail.

Tabletop Room 3(#1902RAJLMhns$)

A small candle flickers at the high table where the Storyteller sits, his face barely illuminated by the candle. Piles of books have been placed on the far right of the high table, and a large, green binder sits in front of the Storyteller. Two large, lumpy blue sofas sit on each side of a long table, where the players assume the roles of their characters in the World of Darkness. Various dice, character sheets, and empty pizza boxes are scattered about the table. Aside from the candle on the Storyteller's desk, there are four candles spaced evenly down the middle of the table, providing some light to the players. On the walls are various drawings of characters portrayed in the chronicle.


Plot Wagon



The Reality Button

The All-Purpose Vending Machine(#2465V$)

Directions for New Characters(#4610V$)

Obvious exits:

Out <O>

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hello!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "yo"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "You got your stuff organized?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hopefully."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I realized we should keep one or two alive and interrigate them."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hmm, Yes, I'll keep that in mind."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Carudan has connected.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "yo"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hey Sendiel!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Hey, how's your week been?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Tiring."

Elemental2 has connected.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Finals, or the deadly flu that's slowly spreading it's tendrils out"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Midterms."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "midterms."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hey Elemental!"

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Hi."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Midterms? Yeesh, I guess my school's scheduled earlier than yours. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not...."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yea, mine's on a screwy schedule."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Different name, Same differences. :P"

Galan has connected.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well, I could have gotten the Draconomicon today, but I got Leauge of Extordinary Gentlement compolation 2. Good buy?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hey Tyson."

<OOC> Galan says, "Hey"

<OOC> Galan says, "Draconomicon = Da Shiznit"

<OOC> Carudan says, "I am SO lusting after that book"

<OOC> Galan says, "I need to re d/l kazaa and hunt for it, if someone has scanned it allready"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I saw that and the Model's Handbook, but I didn't have enough money for both. ALMOST had enough money for both, but tax would have busted my ass."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "They did look rather good."

<OOC> Galan says, "They are. Me likie the Minies. It's one of the small selection of books that I didn't second guess myself about buying afterwards"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I honestly made a double take when I saw the price for Draconomicon, $40..."

<OOC> Galan says, "It's more like an expansion pack for the Player's Handbook than a standalone."

<OOC> Galan says, "Really? Hastings here is shilling it for 35$"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I mean, damn it, it's not a core rule book!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Borders have it here at the standard $39"

Estivan has connected.

<OOC> Estivan says, "brb"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hey Al!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Note to self: If come into money, avoid buying at Borders."

<OOC> Galan wavies to Al

<OOC> Galan says, "Borders and Barnes & Nobles are ass. They ramp the price up way to much. I advocate Hastings, FLGS and the small Bookstores. Most of them will give you a better deal."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "My current dilemma is GURPS Hellboy, or else Warhammer FRP. Though that choice can wait till January at the earliest.."

<OOC> Galan says, "Allright. Is there an actual Warhammer RPG, or is it all the wargame?"

<OOC> Galan says, "I've never gotten a straight answer to that question. From anyone."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "There is, though GW shunted the rights to another company a few years back."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "If I had a spare $80 I would get the Warcraft source, that sucker looked good."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Hogshead Publishing. I think they've sank since. I'm not sure if someone else got the license afterwards."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well the problem is that not many places carry RPG books. Although I could just head down to the comic store and wait a week or two for it to come in."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "The wargame and RPG are in the same world, but are seperate entities."

<OOC> Carudan shudders at teh mention of the warcraft books

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Did not like them?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Neat. From what I've heard, the RPG sounds interesting. I'd like to give a look over someday"

<OOC> Carudan says, "NO, this is the GOOD shuddering. IN fact, I'm almost tempted to steal over to the local shop and browse through it... I am, after all, warcraft's bitch"

<OOC> Galan says, "Meesa wants a Torment:Planescape expansion. Or to find the rest of my goddamn Planescape books."

<OOC> Galan says, "RPG expansion, that is"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I just want to get that Goblin Tinker class a try."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "It's....got a unique feel as worlds go. And some of the best history ever, at least till GW dumbed it down in later editions. The 4'th or maybe 5'th edition 'Undead' sourcebook still ranks as the most evocative ever."

<OOC> Galan says, "I'll see your Goblin Tinker and raise you a Gnomish Artificer."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "That I've read, anyway."

<OOC> Galan says, "Ooo.. Undead."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Not that it stopped my Undead army from getting hammered every time I played."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Back. Hey avery body."

<OOC> Galan says, "Who's this Avery Body guy?"

<OOC> Galan says, "He sounds suspicious!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er Every body"

You paged Elemental2 with 'What to have the cleric do, heal the wizard, raise skeletons, or summon dire bats?'.

Elemental2 pages: I'd suggest summon the bats, to surround Adenia. He'd get 1d3 with the Summon Monster spell he's got prepared.

<OOC> Estivan says, "The infamous Alistis stikes again!"

<OOC> Galan says, "We just need Arden now, ja?"

You paged Elemental2 with 'Was leaning in that direction as well...'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Any news from Rich?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Oh, and last session I had Shield and Haste put up."

Elemental2 pages: And move into range himself (but not attack), so he'll also get an AoO if she moves out of range. I think he can drop and shatter the amulet, and command the undead to attack as free actions.

<OOC> Galan says, "Or was it Mage Armor.."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "He's screaming himself blue in the face at the internet company for not getting his internet up this week."

<OOC> Galan says, "Mage Armor, definately."

You paged Elemental2 with 'But Summoning would break the invisibility spell, no?'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Is everybody ready to get the hurt on?"

Elemental2 pages: He's not invisible--I assume he's outside the range of darkvision. He can swoop in and do that stuff in one turn.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Oy... devious bastards... I bet the Drow got to them..."

<OOC> Galan says, "Jawohl mein kapitan!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Uh, what he said"

Elemental2 pages: He is flying.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Whatever. Guys, try to leave one or two alive..."

<OOC> Galan says, "There're only two so far. One is busy hurling spells at us, and the other is going nuts with the arrows. If you can subdue one, feel free"

Elemental2 pages: What did you say init order was?

When we last left our adventurers, they were being assaulted by a party of drow at the time when we last left off, Estivan was getting shot at by a Drow sniper.

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 7/20 Total: 27

<OOC> Estivan says, "Last hit, but no crit."

<OOC> Estivan kisses the Campions Helm.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "22, and 40"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Well, since it's a 'party' of drows, there's probably more than the two. I think."

You publicly roll 1d8 and get: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Galan says, "Yes, but they haven't shown up yet, now have they?"

<OOC> Adeinia whistles amusedly.

You publicly roll 1d6 and get: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Take 10 physical damage and 1 cold damage."

<OOC> Estivan says, "OUCH."

Estivan snarls as the arrow sinks in.

From up near the ceiling of the cave, out of your darkvision, another drow comes flying in close to the wizard, chanting something in it's own unholy language.

You publicly roll 1d3 and get: 3 Total: 3

Elemental2 pages: Poison on the arrow, too.

A glowing sphere of mana appears in mid air and four dire bats fly out, heading towards Adeinia.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "wee"

<OOC> Galan says, "What the hell is a Thoqqua?"

You paged Estivan with 'Forgot about something, the sleep posion they got on their arrows, give me a Fort save DC 17'.

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

<OOC> Estivan says, "19"

<OOC> Galan says, "Found it."

An eerie silence seems to surround Galan, as something strikes him from behind.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 12 Total: 12

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "19 hit you flat footed Galan?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Nope. 26 AC from nat armor, sword, spell and bracers."

You paged Estivan with 'You stay away.'.

The blow glances off os Galan, but the thing that delivered it is nowhere to be seen.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

<OOC> Galan says, "And that silence.. Is that a Silence spell?"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Wait a second, how much of that is from shield?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "He had mage Armor on iirc"

<OOC> Galan says, "None. I haven't cast it yet. It was Mage Armor."

<OOC> Carudan says, "So where're our drow friends"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "probably still flying and keeping his distance."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You've only got it up from the sword, right?"

<OOC> Galan says, "No, I cast the spell."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "One's on a ledge on top of the way you came in, two are at the far corner of a cave, flying 12+ feet in the air, there's a bunch of dire bats around Adeinia, and there's a flaming demon between you and Estivan."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The AC from the sword does not stack with Mage Armor."

<OOC> Galan says, "Fine, then it's 22. He still misses."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Since it essentially CASTS Mage armor."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Thought so."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Well. Shit."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I really need to get flyby attack."

You paged Galan with 'Are those bracers of deflection or armor?'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Go for the Demon, yo have those Holy gloves, right?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "That's what I was thinking. That, or using water/holy water on it to handle that whole flaming aspect..."

Galan pages: I don't know. Nobody will fucking answer any of my goddamn questions about Silver's stuff. I don't know.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I could probably take out the flying mages... if it weren't for the bats."

You paged Galan with 'I think that might be armor, which would not stack with Mage armor, bt still that's AC 20, and you are still not hit.'.

Galan pages: Are you sure? They might be deflection. Benefit of the doubt?

<OOC> Carudan says, "You people aren't making this easy..."

<OOC> Carudan says, "By Dire bats around Adeinia, they're like, ,within reach from the ground?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Go for the Demon, its closest."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "When it's my turn... *mumbles something*"

You paged Galan with 'I checked his old sheet, and yes they were Armor.'.

Carudan looks around, then attacks the flaming demon.

Galan pages: Allright. It would've been nice if somebody had told me when I asked, but allright.

<OOC> Carudan says, "And for this, I shall attempt my first flurry of blows!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Those Gloves are +2 irrc."

<OOC> Galan says, "They're +1, iirc."

You paged Galan with 'Sorry, It's just that the person who got all the stuff quit a few sessions afterward.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "+2 if you have natural claws."

From afar, Galan nods "No problem."

<OOC> Carudan says, "So yep, you remember correctly"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll to hit, DC 23."

<OOC> Carudan says, "24!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That hits, next one?"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

<OOC> Carudan says, "28, I think"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You took the -2 out right? If so, yea that hits as well."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Yep, I accounted for that with both of 'em"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, roll damage."

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 4/2 Total: 6

Carudan rolls 2d8 and gets: 2/5 Total: 7

<OOC> Estivan says, "Holy lets you roll +2d8 damage to evil creatures iirc."

<OOC> Estivan says, "On each hit"

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "+2d6"

<OOC> Carudan says, "8 & 11, without adding holy..."

Carudan rolls 2d6 and gets: 1/5 Total: 6

Carudan rolls 2d6 and gets: 1/2 Total: 3

<OOC> Adeinia sighs

<OOC> Carudan says, "14 and 14, and sorry, math isn't my strongpoint"

As Carudan's blows go through the demon's defenses, the fire surrounding it streaks out and burns the monk's body as it screams in pain, "Nothing will stop me from claiming my prize!!!!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Take 22 fire damage."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Damn, knew that would happen..."

The dire bats reach Adeina's possition and move in to bite her good.

You publicly roll 4d20 and get: 16/8/2/12 Total: 38

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "22, 14, 8, and 18?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Any hit?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "nope. 26"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "damn I love haste..."

They flutter about Adeinia, some getting rather close to nipping her, but they miss but start to circle about the flying half silver dragones. At the same time, the silent invisible killer tries to whack Galan again.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 19 Total: 19

<OOC> Galan says, "Uhh.. What happened to my turn?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "28 hit?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Coming up."

<OOC> Galan says, "But he allready went."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "New round."

<OOC> Galan says, "Then he went AFTER me last turn. He should go AFTER me this turn."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It's her, then the rest of you guys, then the rest of them."

<OOC> Galan says, "Because otherwise I didn't get an action last turn."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I don't remember Galan having last round"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "having a turn"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay then, you can do your action Galan before it strikes."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Unless invisible dude delayed?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "It was Esti, me, then enemies, then Carud"

Galan pages: Can I see the Drow thief with my detect magic glasses? And you never answered my question about whether that silence was a silence spell.

<OOC> Galan didn't get a turn last turn, so it doesn't matter.

<OOC> Estivan says, "I think you skiped him Joe"

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "I thought you tried to Hold the wizard or something?"

<OOC> Galan says, "No, that was the other turn. I was skipped this turn."

You paged Galan with 'Yes it is a silence spell which is making it hard to tell where the guy is, but you have a good idea where he is.'.

Galan pages: And the glasses?

<OOC> Adeinia says, "This is only the third turn, isn't it?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Yup. And I've had 1 action so far."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "and we lost our first turn because it was an ambush"

You paged Galan with 'That's what I'm saying, You're in a whole magical field that the glasses pickup and it sort of makes most other things hard to see. But you can give me a spot check.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "No, that was the surprise round"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Ohh... Well, I counted that as one round."

Galan runs forward till he passes out of the silence field, then hastily rips off a fly spell and soars upwards and into the stalactites, hiding in the shadows.

<OOC> Galan loves Haste.

<OOC> Galan says, "And yes, I'm done."

<OOC> Adeinia grins in agreement

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "She gets an AoO on you."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 16 Total: 16

<OOC> Estivan says, "Not if he does a full retreat"

<OOC> Galan rolls eyes "You're just so goddamn determined that she'll hit me, aren't you?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "25."

<OOC> Galan says, "And yes. Full retreat, then the spell with my extra action"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Where is this full retreat rule treated in the book?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "not to mention casting a spell is a full action"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Because I never heard of it, and if I had some of the mooks you would have lived, heavily beaten, but lived by running away."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "He's got Haste on."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "So I'm going to say AoO, does 25 hit?"

<OOC> Galan says, "122: "If all you do is move (not run) during your turn, the space that you start out in is not considered threatened""

<OOC> Galan says, "So, despite the description, I'm just moving."

<OOC> Adeinia shrugs. "It only gives him a partial action, which I think is the movement?"

<OOC> Galan says, "No, you can cast spells with it."

<OOC> Estivan converms Tyson page number

<OOC> Estivan says, "Its under provocing attack of oppertunity"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, you do so, you get airborne."

<OOC> Galan says, "Yee. Haa."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "brb"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "ok, back"

As Galan goes airborne, an odd green glow starts to surround Galan, slightly lighting the area about him up for most to see, but otherwise giving no other ill effect.

Galan sticks his thumb on his nose and waggles his fingers, giving that goddamn thief the raspberry.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Hmmmm, what can I hit with my breath weapon in total"

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The demon or three of adenia's bats."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Of course you will hit Carudan and Adenia in the process..."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Eh. If I can avoid it, I don't mind."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "DC is 19, right?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "WHat's Nearest to me?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Demon."

Bith pages: Hey, know any MUSH code?

Estivan bellows a war cry as he charges down the demon slashing with his swoard(Charge, Power attack 7)

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Estivan says, "16"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Whiff!"

Estivan just slashes air and flames.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Adenia."

<OOC> Adeinia makes four attacks. Two on two bats.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "/w both hands and fury of blow for the last two"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yea, you can do that, just make sure to apply the appropiate penalties. Roll."

Adeinia rolls 4d20 and gets: 3/18/19/13 Total: 53

<OOC> Adeinia says, "heh. 11/24/27/20"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "oh wait"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The last three hit."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "oh well. It was only added on anyways"

<OOC> Galan says, "Carudan.. You should just give up.. Exchange the shaved head and the belt for an apron or somesuch."

<OOC> Adeinia forgot to add the 3 monk unarmed attack bonus

Adeinia rolls 3d8 and gets: 2/3/8 Total: 13

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "He did a nics round on the demon dude."

<OOC> Galan says, "I'll give him that, yes."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "9 on the first, 10+15 on the second"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "so, 25 on the second."

The bats shriek as they're hit, but they are still all up and flying.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Ya, Carudan did good damage on the demon..."

<OOC> Galan says, "To bad the Fireshield hit him right back"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay Galan, time to put your money where your mouth is, your turn."

<OOC> Galan says, "What? What'd I promise?"

<OOC> Galan says, "So.. Right. We've got 4 drow. A flying Cleric and a flying Mage. An Archer on a ledge. And an assassin. Oh, and the demons w/ Dire bats."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well Adeinia did only 19 damage, got to love the FIendish template. ^_^"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Bingo."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Heh. They only have around 30 hp."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "In total."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Your point?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nothing. ^_^"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Give me one critical hit and they die."

Galan considers his options, then grabs his holy symbol. He rattles off a lightning fast pray, unleashing a spray of black lightning at the Cleric. (hold person, DC19). He then turns to the archer and flicks his hands. An 800 pound Fiendish Gorilla appears 3 feet above the archer and begins falling.

<OOC> Adeinia reminds himself to get improved critical after getting flyby

<OOC> Adeinia blinks. "Fiendish Gorilla... Ooookkk..."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Carudan says, "MONKEY!"

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Yeah, that was pretty much what the gorilla had to say."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Why am I roll?"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Yes! I've placed the curse of the 9 on you! MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!"

The cleric gives you a long laugh as your spell seems to go by it's Spell resistance, but has no effect on him. The ranger on the other hand is rather surprised at the gorilla coming down on him, but he managed to avoid it before it landed.

<OOC> Galan says, "Does anybody know the stats for a Gorilla? It's not under Animals.."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Travel domain, Biznatch!"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Uh, what happens when the gorilla lands..."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Wait,t he archer isn't floating, nm"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ape covers it I think"

<OOC> Galan says, "Aren't I the one to roll vs his SR?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Ah, right"

<OOC> Galan says, "So.. does the Gorilla go now?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "End of round, but in the same round."

<OOC> Galan nods "Who goes last?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Other than the Gorilla."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

As you are watching the gorilla fall, the drow wizard lines himself up and fires off a lightening bolt at Galan and Adeinia, then pulls out a scroll and disapears.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "wee!"

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan and Adeinia, give me Reflex DC 18"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

<OOC> Galan says, "Nope."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "23! Suck THAT for a reflex dodge!"

You publicly roll 7d6 and get: 6/6/2/5/2/4/1 Total: 26

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan, take 26 and Adenia take 13 lightening damage."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I got evasion"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, then take nothing."

You publicly roll 4d20 and get: 19/14/1/20 Total: 54

Galan brushes a bit of char off his sleeve "Bah. Amatureish at best."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "ohhh... this might hurt."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

As Estivan strikes the demon, he smiles back at him grimly, "Don't worry, you'll have your chance my prize..." With that he takes his longsword and swings it at Estivan's head.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 14 Total: 14

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 14 Total: 14

<OOC> Adeinia says, "This is somewhat amusing. I'm seeing doubles of Joe's rolls."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "29 and 23."

<OOC> Estivan says, "AC 27"

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "I'm seeing double! Four 14's."

You publicly roll 1d8 and get: 8 Total: 8

You publicly roll 1d6 and get: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Estivan says, "The falmes doesn't get past my Resit elements fire"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Take 15 physical and 3 fire damage in a maneouver you know all too well."

Not letting the summoned ape that almost fell on him phase him, the snipe rolls up to a crouch and fires two rapid shots at the gorilla.

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 1/7 Total: 8

<OOC> Galan says, "Note to self. Learn the summon Undead spells. A nice Wraith or three could've solved this problem allready.."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Heh. Botched on the first try"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "16 doesn't hit does it?"

Estivan growls in pains as the swords pierces between his shoulder and arms plays, he growls, "What prize Hellspawn?

<OOC> Galan says, "Nope"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er plates."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "And I thought I'd left shooting apes in the groin behind in MPA....."

It smiles, "Someone down there has put quite a bounty on your hide, and I intend to collect.

Galan asks interestedly "How much?"

Estivan glares at Galan then turns to the Demon, "Send them my regaurds and regrets when I send you to meet them!!!!

Galan glares at Estivan right back "I'm just curious."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Shouldn't it be "Send them my reguards and regrets when I send them to meet you?"?"

The ranger's first arrow snaps in his hands, causing his second arrow to veer wildly off course. He then curses vihmently in Drow. At all of this going on, the little imp flapping about Adeinia panics and disapears. Meanwhile the cleric's eyes glow with unholy power as he chants in the direction of a pile of debris. Up from the rubble rise 3 minotaur skeletons that make a bee line for Estivan.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

Galan says "Ooo.. Neat. I've got that spell, but I've never tried it."

<OOC> Estivan says, "We got the hellspawn flanked, finished him!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "What little imp?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The mage's familiar that failed to bite you last round."

<OOC> Estivan says, "That one that was roleplaying a face-hugger."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Ah. I still got to contend with 4 bats, though"

Carudan pulls out a flask of holy water, shouting "Collect this!" as he slams it, and his fist, into the flamer.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Actuall, it'd be his palm, not his fist"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Heh. If the holy doesn't hurt it, maybe the water will?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You soaking your hand?"

<OOC> Galan says, "That wouldn't make as much sense tho. Estivan isn't sending them anywhere. It's the demon he's sending."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Well, if he sends them to hell..."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Only if the waterskin bursts upon contact"

<OOC> Galan says, "Then he can tell them to give the demon his regrets and ect."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, roll to hit."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<OOC> Carudan says, "26"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You hit, and I'll say the holy water negates the unholy fire aura he has for this hit."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er you"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll damage."

Carudan rolls 1d8 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Carudan says, "13"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Don't forget the Holy from the gloves"

Carudan rolls 2d6 and gets: 3/1 Total: 4

<OOC> Carudan says, "Thanks, forgot about that"

<OOC> Adeinia sighs again

<OOC> Carudan says, "17, then"

Galan pages: Incidentally, did the wizard teleport away, or can I see his invisible self?

<OOC> Galan says, "Gorilla time?"

You paged Galan with 'he's still about.'.

<OOC> Carudan says, "Would I roll holy water damage too, or was that negated by the fire shield?"

It screams as you once again lay the holy smack down. Letting out a sigh the Cleric says, "Why can't you guys do anything right?" As he drops an amber orb. As it shatters against the ground a large spider that starts for Carudan.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes, gorilla time Galan."

The Gorilla sniffs at the Drow, grunts and bares it's fangs, then reaches out to palm the dark elve's face. (He has three attacks, I'm going for a grapple.)

Galan rolls 3d20 and gets: 16/11/14 Total: 41

<OOC> Galan says, "23, 18, 16."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "What the hell was that?"

<OOC> Galan says, "The Gorilla."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You can't grapple three times!"

You publicly roll 1d100 and get: 76 Total: 76

<OOC> Galan says, "Who said I am? You attack till you get a hit."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "I think you can with claws, but not with a bite."

<OOC> Adeinia chuckles.

<OOC> Galan says, "P 137 "If you get multiple attacks in a round, you can attempt to start a grapple multiple times""

You publicly roll 1d100 and get: 75 Total: 75

<OOC> Galan says, "It's got biiiig fangs."

You publicly roll 1d100 and get: 46 Total: 46

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Unless you're a very small, yappy dog. I've been grappled by those things."

<OOC> Galan says, "And those were touch attacks"

The first attack seems to connect but it seems to go straight through him. The next does the same, but the last he just missed horribly.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Time for the bats!"

You publicly roll 4d20 and get: 8/13/9/19 Total: 49

<OOC> Estivan says, "Damn, cloaks of Displacment"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I think they need to critical in order to hit."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "25 hit you Adeinia?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "nope"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Now the skeletons!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "so ya, they need to critical."

The skeletons advance, aiming to dogpile Estivan.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Touch AC."

You publicly roll 3d20 and get: 15/18/19 Total: 52

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er 11, due to the -2 from the charge,"

Estivan says "Oh shiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "20, 23, and 24?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ifs its touch, they hit."

Is trapped underneath a pile of nasty minotaur bones.

The newly freed spider charges, trying to bite Carudan.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Wait, don't I got to roll str for grapple?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Yup"

<OOC> Galan says, "Actually, there're more mods.."

Elemental2 has reconnected.

<OOC> Galan says, "BAB+Str+Size"

<OOC> Galan says, "+4 for large critters."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay then, let's roll that."

<OOC> Estivan says, "I get to reist each I think..."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 2 Total: 2

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 2 Total: 2

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Fuck."

<OOC> Adeinia is VERY amused.

Estivan rolls 3d20 and gets: 4/3/12 Total: 19

<OOC> Galan mocks the DM

<OOC> Estivan says, "Um, lets see 17 16 25"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Who hacked the dice?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You're surrounded by skeletons, but you are not grappled yet."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 7 Total: 7

Estivan manges to evade getting pulled down, "Ha, Lazy bones!

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And 12 doesn't hit..."

Galan says "Oh god.. Hey, drow wizard! Lightning bolt the twit with the bad puns!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

Adeinia almost nods.

<OOC> Galan says, "Can I role diplomacy for that?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "NO!"

<OOC> Galan snickers

Estivan is surronded by enemies so he takes a 5 foot step to get all the skeletons and hopefully the demon in line for a acid breath.

Estivan rolls 6d4 and gets: 1/2/4/3/1/4 Total: 15

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You'll be moving directly into a skeleton if you move back. They have you in a semi-circle facing the demon."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Oh, recon that"

Estivan slahes his sword at 2 of the skeletons(Power attack 7 and dodge oh the demon)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll for it."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Estivan says, "11 and 20"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Second hits."

Elemental2 has partially disconnected.

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Estivan says, "19 phys and 2 fire"

The skeleton you whack shatters into a pile of dust.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Adenia"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 14 Total: 14

You publicly roll 5d20 and get: 1/1/9/8/6 Total: 25

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Wack the birdies! 1 on the bat I hit twice, 2 on the bat I hit once, and 1 on a new one."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I think you can only hit two at a time."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Ok, then hit the two I've hit before. 2 each"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "At least I mean two differnt targets."

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay."

Adeinia rolls 4d20 and gets: 8/18/17/4 Total: 47

<OOC> Adeinia chuckles.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "How much damage?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "21/26/28/15. 1d8+1 damage... so who do I roll for?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Second and third."

Adeinia rolls 2d8 and gets: 4/8 Total: 12

<OOC> Adeinia says, "11 and 15"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "They're hurting, but still up."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan."

Adeinia glances at the others and realizes she needs to take out the spellcasters soon, but with those bats around her...

Galan lays hands on himself, uttering a quick prayer for healing(Cure serious). He then looks up, and points at the dim blur of magic that is the wizard. With a single word, a jet of black flame rips from his claw and streaks towards the invisible wizard.

<OOC> Galan says, "Dc 19."

Galan rolls 3d8 and gets: 1/1/7 Total: 9

<OOC> Galan says, "His save, I mean. And his SR is what?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It's 10"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Damn laptop, 19"

<OOC> Galan says, "24."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "What's the will save on that?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Nope. It's Fortitude vs DC 19"

<OOC> Galan says, "Watch him get a 20."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 15 Total: 15

<OOC> Adeinia says, "at what level does a spellcaster get a fort of +5?"

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Depends on his gear."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "But he gets +2 vs enchantment, plus he's got some extra gear..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "So he JUST makes it."

<OOC> Galan says, "Only mind effecting spells"

<OOC> Galan says, "And Blindness is Transmutation"

<OOC> Galan says, "Page 180. Transmutation"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well fuck."

Galan says "Take that, you bitch!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "In Silnce no one can hear your screams"

<OOC> Galan says, "I'm not Silenced."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "A blind, invisable drow. lol"

<OOC> Estivan says, "But HE is"

<OOC> Galan says, "No he isn't."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "oh, don't forget flying"

<OOC> Estivan says, "A blind, silcance ixnvisible drow."

<OOC> Galan says, "The Assassin is silenced. The wizard isn't."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "So....the blind guy is the one thrwoing the lightning bolts around?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Yup :D"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ah, there's 2 invisible dorw."

The demon glares at Estivan, "Well I think you have playmates enough for now" He turns to Carudan, "Time to make you pay for what you did to me..." He then swings his sword at him.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 13 Total: 13

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Say... Can demons be turned?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "27 and 11."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nope."

<OOC> Carudan says, "The first hits"

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "There's an epic feat that enables that."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Nope."

<OOC> Galan says, "Only in 2nd Ed :P"

<OOC> Galan says, "Or those with feats."

<OOC> Adeinia :)

<OOC> Galan says, "I miss the days when an Anti Paladin and a Paladin could spend a half hour trying to Turn each other."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I can't believe I missed out on that"

You publicly roll 1d8 and get: 3 Total: 3

You publicly roll 1d6 and get: 4 Total: 4

Estivan says "Bah, these bones are mear nusanaces,"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Take 14 damage."

Carudan spits blood, and grins. "I've seen one-armed halflings do better than that."

Galan says "Well, of course.. They're Half Ling after all, and we all know about the dreaded Lings./"

There is a scream from about where you think the drow mage is, "YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!!!!!" He starts to chant as a horrible vissage appears in front of Galan.

<OOC> Galan says, "Whats it look like?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Give me a will save, DC 20."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Galan says, "19 :P"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Name the most horrible thing you've ever seen."

<OOC> Galan says, "Estivan's hairy ass."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Almost, almost."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "You actually *saw* that?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Whoa, I musta missed that session"

<OOC> Galan says, "The Crystal Ball had a crack in it, and misfired."

You publicly roll 1d100 and get: 34 Total: 34

<OOC> Estivan says, "Don't elves get a +2 verse mind effecting?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Yup"

<OOC> Estivan says, "That's with it then."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Give me a Fort save 20 then."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<OOC> Galan says, "23"

You paged Galan with 'Guess what you're being hit with.'.

You publicly roll 3d6 and get: 4/4/5 Total: 13

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Elves are resistant to Enchantments, not MAA's. Is this one of them?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Take 13 psychological damage from the Phantasmal Killer."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "So.....you just took 13 damage from Estivan's butt? Kinky."

Galan blinks, then yawns "No.. The Ling were slightly taller than that."

<OOC> Galan says, "Estivan's butt is a Weapon of Mass Destruction."

<OOC> Galan says, "The Blindness did take effect, right?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Hey Estivan's ass isn't harry, Al's on the other hand.."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Let's not go there."

<OOC> Galan says, "It's good being Al: He has a bearskin rug to sit down on, wherever he goes."

<OOC> Carudan says, "speaking of blindness, let's never speak of al-ass again"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Oh, forgot your gorilla."

<OOC> Galan says, "Hmmm.. Hey Joe. Monkies fling poop. What would the consequences of a face full of monkey feces be?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Being really pissed, and no."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Now that has a hairy ass,"

<OOC> Galan says, "It didn't take effect?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nope, it'd just be nasty."

<OOC> Galan says, "I mean the blindness. I'm confused."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "He said no to the idea of throwing feces."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes, blindness went on alright."

<OOC> Galan says, "Ah, right."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

El Gorillo Grande makes.. whatever noise Gorillas make and goes on with trying to perform acts of grievious bodily injury on the archer.

Galan rolls 3d20 and gets: 4/20/17 Total: 41

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Which ones hit?"

<OOC> Galan says, "11, 37, 19. And do I roll for the crit on that?"

You publicly roll 2d100 and get: 58/71 Total: 129

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nope."

Once again the gorilla's meaty fists pass right through the ranger.

Galan takes his doubled 5 foot move and hides behind a stalactite.

The Cleric flies towards Galan swinging his mace at the evil golden dragon while his pets deal with the two ground pounders.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 14 Total: 14

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "23 and 13"

<OOC> Galan says, "Allright.. 10 + 4 Nat Armor + 4 Mage Armor + 4 Haste =22."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "So first hits."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "No Dex?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Why do people keep asking me that?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Just curious, since the dragon template gives no dex bonus, I think."

You publicly roll 1d8 and get: 3 Total: 3

Take six damage

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 15/18 Total: 33

Galan floats backwards, unhooking his flail as blood stains his robes "You, my ugly little friend, are going to regret that.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan, they're dogpiling you again, 23 and 26"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "While we're waiting for Estivan, I'll roll for the spider."

<OOC> Estivan says, "They hit my touch. Roll for grapple?"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 16 Total: 16

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Estivan says, "17 and 8"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "20 doesn't hit, does it Carudan?"

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 4/7 Total: 11

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "8 and 12"

<OOC> Carudan says, "nOpE!"

Estivan manages to pull away from one as the other tackles him.

The Drow ranger takes two more arrows and tries to perferate the gorilla.

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 18/14 Total: 32

<OOC> Galan says, "That hits.. DR 5/+1"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "33 and 24"

You publicly roll 2d8 and get: 5/4 Total: 9

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 6/6 Total: 12

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "7 and 6 physical and 12 cold damage"

<OOC> Galan says, "That was a +1d6 cold to each attack right? Cold resistance of 10. And did you figure the Dr into the phys?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes I did."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, now make 2 will saves, DC 17"

<OOC> Galan checks off 13 pts

<OOC> Galan says, "Does his SR help?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Wouldm't it be fort?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Oh yea, Fort, me bad."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Drow poisn"

Galan rolls 2d20 and gets: 6/15 Total: 21

<OOC> Galan says, "12 and 21"

<OOC> Galan says, "Stupid Gorilla!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The gorilla is out for a minute."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Wha... oh, me again? How's that flamer looking?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Rather pissed and hurt, more pissed."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Well. Crap. Too late to stop now!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Damn, if someone would put the cold hurt on him, it would be dead in a heart beat."

<OOC> Adeinia says, ">< I didn't know it was there."

Carudan pulls out two more waterskins of holy water, and slams them into the demon (flurry again)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You'd be hitting those two."

Carudan rolls 2d20 and gets: 17/9 Total: 26

<OOC> Carudan says, "24 & 16, I thinks"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "First hits."

Carudan rolls 1d8 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Estivan says, "Don't forget the 2d6"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Holy."

Carudan rolls 2d6 and gets: 6/5 Total: 11

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Total?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "18, and do I roll up holy water dmg?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nope, evaporated to keep the nasty fires away."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Just makin' sure. Still, 18 is nice!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Which keep you from dieing early"

<OOC> Galan says, "How vulnerable are Drow to light, anyways?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "They take a -1 on attacks and stuff. Save for the one you blinded."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan, what's your flat footed AC?"

<OOC> Galan says, "18."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll me a strength check."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 8 Total: 8

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "12"

<OOC> Galan says, "12. And don't I have cover, since I've been repeating again and again that I'm hiding in the Stalactites?"

From up above Galan the aura of silence comes back down, landing on top of Galan, causing him to quickly plummet to the floor. He's not grappled but he's landborn now.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

<OOC> Galan says, "So attacker always wins ties?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Like I said, you're not grappled."

Estivan starts gnawing on the skeleton grappleing him(Power attack 7).

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

<OOC> Estivan says, "17 hits?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Estivan says, "16"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You bite through some bones, but you don't cause the thing to fall into a pile."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Adenia."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Going to try to kill the two injured ones. 4 attack again."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll to hit."

Adeinia rolls 4d20 and gets: 13/6/15/5 Total: 39

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Go get that bat, man!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "24/14/26/16"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "First and thrid hit."

<OOC> Adeinia mutters something about just doing one hit on each...

Adeinia rolls 2d8 and gets: 4/8 Total: 12

<OOC> Adeinia says, "11 and 15"

One bat seems to be limping, the other disapears back to it's own dimension.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "grr."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan."

Galan tucks and rolls, turning to release a stream of golden fire at his opponent(magic glasses and all that.) As the flame leaps out, he jumps upwards and floats away.(my accelerated flight and all). Once free of the silence, he rapidly casts Protection from Evil.

You publicly roll 1d100 and get: 92 Total: 92

<OOC> Galan says, "Note: Was just touching him, have magic glasses that you said could kinda see him and it's an area attack."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Still, she gets the bonus."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "But you do everything else."

<OOC> Galan says, "Right, whatever."

The demon lets out a loud scream as it rushes towards Carudan, arm outstreched to grasp Carudan.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 12 Total: 12

<OOC> Estivan says, "Since when does invisible confer a miss chance to area effects?"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 11 Total: 11

<OOC> Galan says, "Thats what I'm curious about. It's cone of fire. It's better than a shotgun for not needing to be aimed."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "24 and 23?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Oh crap, they both hit"

You publicly roll 2d8 and get: 2/8 Total: 10

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Give me a Reflex save DC 17"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

<OOC> Estivan says, "IIRC its one"

<OOC> Carudan says, "23"

<OOC> Estivan says, "IIRC its onely to melee attacks to which there is a miss chance"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, what's the DC to avoid it?"

<OOC> Galan says, "20."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 11 Total: 11

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "23."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And with Evasion..."

<OOC> Galan says, "Allrighty then."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Any assassin worth his or her ass would have evasion. :P"

<OOC> Estivan says, "You know what I just thought? Adeinia is the flying nun!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "What?"

Carudan take 18 damage as you just manage to pull away before the thing's fire covers your arm. The demon takes a step back as the Cleric begins to chant another spell a cloud of greesy dark fog eminates near Galan and goes on to engulf Carudan and Estivan. You three give me a Fortitude DC of 19

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Estivan says, "Techniacally a nun is a female version monks"

<OOC> Carudan says, "29"

<OOC> Estivan says, "What spells is this?"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

<OOC> Galan says, "21"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

You publicly roll 3d8 and get: 3/1/3 Total: 7

<OOC> Galan says, "Stinking Cloud, or special ability"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Woo! 13 hp left!"

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Yowch....bad time for a 1."

<OOC> Estivan says, "9..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Is it death fog?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, then everybody but Estivan take 3 damage, and who's good here?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "?"

<OOC> Galan says, "What?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan, Carudan, looking at you two."

<OOC> Carudan raises hand reluctantly

You publicly roll 1d4 and get: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Estivan raises.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You're both sickened for 4 rounds."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "But nun is normally associated with religion"

<OOC> Galan says, "But.. we made the check and he didn't?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "There are rolls where the only good thing is you don't die immediately."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Oh, sorry, only Estivan is sickened :P"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe knocks head.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Was the spell acid based?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nope."

<OOC> Carudan says, "WHew... still lose three hp, but I'm not sick. Life is good"

AT that the minotaurs try to further grapple Estivan.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Fails, while the other tries to pin."

<OOC> Estivan says, "So what does sickend entail and I take 7 damage?"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 16 Total: 16

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "-2 on attack and fort rolls."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Does 24 pin you?"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And the spider totally missed Carudan. :P"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Yay!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yep, I'm pinned."

Carudan doesn't even notice the spider that keeps trying to attack him

At seeing the glowing mage fly up again, the sniper draws an arrow and launches two more shots at the annoying mage.

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 16/10 Total: 26

<OOC> Galan says, "AC 24, since I'm not flat footed and have P. V. Evil up."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "30 and 19"

You publicly roll 1d8 and get: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Too bad the guy has +14 ranged attack."

You publicly roll 1d6 and get: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Take 9 physical and 5 cold damage."

<OOC> Galan says, "K"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Crap, Fort save DC 17"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

<OOC> Galan says, "19"

<OOC> Carudan says, "Please tell me that demon is hurting..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Demon is hurting bad."

<OOC> Carudan says, "at least as much as I am"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Do the holy water smash again and til be smarting more."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er it'll"

Carudan , pulling out another waterskin, tries to unleash a stunning flurry of blows against the demon

You publicly roll 3d20 and get: 7/18/8 Total: 33

Carudan rolls 2d20 and gets: 19/13 Total: 32

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Go for it."

<OOC> Carudan says, "26 and 20"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "First hits."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Carudan, what's your base attack bonus?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "4? 5?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "9"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Base, not with attribute bonus."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Oh, 5 then"

Carudan rolls 1d8 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Need another level before a second attack then."

<OOC> Adeinia nods to self. "Ok, that's what I thought."

Carudan rolls 2d6 and gets: 2/3 Total: 5

<OOC> Estivan says, "Not with unarmed"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Damage in total."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "What do you mean, not with unarmed?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "16 dmg, + he needs a fort save of 16 to not be stunned"

<OOC> Estivan says, "IIRC the monk get a second attack fighting unarmed at +5 BA."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er at +4"

The demon lets out a great cry as the monk's fist goes straight through him and is starts to disintegrate back to his native plane, stringing out curses to your liniage.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Moot point though.."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "(Shao Khan) "Carudan Wins!" (/Shao Khan)"

The area about Estivan turns silent as from out of nowhere, a swift blow comes to his midsection.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Pinned Ac?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "That's only the unarmed attack bonus, though, or is it for the 6th level monk only?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And give me a Fort save DC 19"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Pin ac is 24"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Estivan says, "And fort is 25"

Carudan staggers a bit, his mouth twisted into a grimace. "Like I haven't heard that before," he grunts.

It misses, but things are still silent.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

<OOC> Carudan says, "I don't even try to understand the unarmed bonus. It makes my head hurt"

Estivan gnaws at the skeleton.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll damage"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Poer attack 5"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Auto hit?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It'll be hard for you not to hit."

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Estivan says, "16"

Estivan bites the skeleton's heads off as it crumples to the ground.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Adeinia."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Two very beaten bats and a relatively fresh one still flying about you."

Estivan gets to his feet sheild pointed in the direction the blow came from.

Estivan pages: What was the fort roll for?

<OOC> Adeinia says, "beat up the two beaten ones with 4 attacks."

You paged Estivan with 'Stunning attack.'.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "2 each"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Go for it."

Adeinia rolls 4d20 and gets: 2/6/8/10 Total: 26

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Ouch. My highest is 21"

Estivan pages: IIRC it would have to had hit first, but still I amde it.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Whiff!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan."

<OOC> Galan says, "1st action."

Galan points at the invisible drow, his glasses picking up the faint outline of it's magical energy. He snaps his finger and says "Light." (Casting light on the drow. No S. Throw, no SR)

<OOC> Galan says, "And he should now be.. well, not visible, but at least identifiable as the center of the light"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Isn't light a touch spell?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It is."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yep, Object touched..."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And you can't cast it on a person, just an inanimate object."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Though you could just cast it on his clothes."

<OOC> Adeinia grins. "I did that a few times in previous games..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "They changed it from second ed."

<OOC> Galan says, "Exactly. I'll fly down and touch attack his clothing."

<OOC> Galan says, "This being my first action."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

You publicly roll 1d100 and get: 72 Total: 72

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Whiff!"

<OOC> Galan says, "18? And it's a touch attack. AND I CAN FRIKKEN SEE HIM!"

<OOC> Galan says, "You told me I can see him with the glasses."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I said you had an IDEA where he is."

<OOC> Galan says, "You said I could see his magic."

<OOC> Estivan says, "That's enough to negate the miss chance I would think."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "that wouldn't be helpful. Aura of silence is magical, no?"

<OOC> Galan says, "So fucking what?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "You'll see that too."

<OOC> Galan says, "It's a field of magic. I can see the magic on him. I can see the field. I can see the center of the field."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes, it'd overlap it."

<OOC> Galan says, "Finding the center of a sphere or circle isn't brain surgery."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, I'm going to rule she gets a 1/4 cover, happy?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hit 25"

<OOC> Galan says, "Then I'm not doing it."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Sorry, 22"

<OOC> Galan says, "And it'd be a touch attack anyways."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Then what Are you doing."

<OOC> Galan says, "I'll try Dispel Magic, which doesn't allow a saving throw or SR either. And it's vs his non spell casting levels don't count towards the DC, remember."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "(besides, you'd need to cast the spell within touch range, and the aura of silence wouldn't allow you to do it)"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay."

<OOC> Galan says, "Just. Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Adyen."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Why? It's not like your swearing means anything to me. If you're impolite to others, I'll be impolite to you."

<OOC> Galan says, "Then as my second action, I cast Shield. Done."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "DC 20"

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "No, you can cast a touch spell and hold it, for multiple rounds if you want."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "To dispell."

<OOC> Galan says, "Because I'm tired of listening to your crap."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Just shut up."

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

The Reality Button gets pushed by Smokin_Joe and goes BOINK, PTANG, POW! and sends us back to our game.

<OOC> Adeinia shrugs. Then does the 'zipping of mouth' motion.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Which spell you taking off?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, 18 for invisibility and 20 for silence."

<OOC> Galan says, "The spell failed. I got a 2."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay then."

From behind Estivan, sparks begin to fly as another lightning bolt streaks out aiming right at Estivan and Carudan.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Reflex DC 19"

<OOC> Galan says, "Wait.. I get another roll.. Missed that."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

<OOC> Galan says, "Heh. There goes the invis."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

<OOC> Carudan says, "26, reflex is a success!"

About 5 feet away from Estivan apears a beautiful drow woman, if it wasn't for the red hair, and the tight black and red leather armor.

You publicly roll 7d6 and get: 5/3/1/4/4/3/1 Total: 21

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan?"

<OOC> Carudan says, "YEEEEES! Leather!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Just made it"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Carudan, shouldn't you have evasion?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Then take 10 damage Estivan."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I remember you taking damage from some spell before..."

Estivan 's shocked scream is suppressed by the silance

<OOC> Carudan says, "I'm not sure about that one time.... I won't lie, things are a bit of a blur"

The last minotaur continues to try and grapple Estivan in the silence as the spider tries to bite Carudan again.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And the minotaur skeleton can't grapple anything."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And neither can the spider bite anything."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "What does a giant spider call a monk? Fast food."

<OOC> Adeinia groans.

Meanwhile the cleric points a finger at Galan and starts chanting out another spell, a beam of light shooting out from his finger.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Why can't beams head towards my direction and take out those three bats for me?"

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And 13 doesn't hit your touch armor, does it Galan?"

<OOC> Galan says, "No."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The bats try to bite Adeinia"

You publicly roll 3d20 and get: 1/11/12 Total: 24

<OOC> Adeinia whistles, ignoring them completely.

One rams into a stalagtite, being confused by the ray of light, disapearing back into it's own dimension.

The sniper takes two more arrows and fires them at Galan.

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 2/15 Total: 17

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "16 and 24?"

Estivan pages: How long does that sicken last?

You paged Estivan with '3 more rounds.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "Nope. 31 now."

There is a cry from the mouth of the cave in an odd tounge, all the drow look at it, but the assassin sneers, then goes to hit Estivan one more time.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "17 doesn't hit?"

Elemental2 has reconnected.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Whiff"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

Estivan slashes expertly at the assassin twice(Power attack 5)

Estivan rolls 2d20 and gets: 18/12 Total: 30

<OOC> Estivan says, "25 crit threat and 14"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "FIrst hits, second misses."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<OOC> Estivan says, "24 for the crit?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hits."

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 3 Total: 3

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Adenia"

<OOC> Estivan says, "34"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "how far is the sniper from where Adeinia is?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "17 feet."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I can make it there easy. Fly up there and give it a taste of her feet."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Snoring ape beside it."

Estivan slashes a line across the drow woman's stomach.

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Just don't get so close that it mistakes you for a teddy bear."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "3 attacks, first stunning fist, and not using fury of blows."

She growls,"You will regret that, filthy surface male!"

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 17/9 Total: 26

<OOC> Estivan says, "Silance is still up I assume?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "She mouths it."

<OOC> Estivan says, "In common?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Dude. She totally wants you!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "So, I roll attack, or what?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You make it past the bats, yes."

Estivan mouths back, "You wish bitch!

Adeinia rolls 3d20 and gets: 15/12/6 Total: 33

<OOC> Adeinia says, "28/22/19"

You publicly roll 2d100 and get: 24/43 Total: 67

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "First and second hit."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Fort save DC 15 for stunning attack"

Adeinia rolls 2d20 and gets: 6/4 Total: 10

<OOC> Adeinia says, "oops. wrong roll"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 4 Total: 4

Adeinia rolls 2d8 and gets: 2/1 Total: 3

<OOC> Adeinia says, "16 total"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "My mistake. 17"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Just made the save."

Elemental2 has partially disconnected.

<OOC> Estivan says, "A fort of +10? Fuck..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er +11 I mean"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "The drow needs a +11 to make it."

<OOC> Galan says, "Who's at the tunnel mouth?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "That's pretty amazing, even with other stuff..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The sniper and the Cleric is still close."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Damn, a 13 lvl fighter with con 16 has +11 fort... What shit do these guys have..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Cloaks of resistance."

<OOC> Galan says, "I meant, who's speaking in the odd tongue?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "They die, I'm swiping them. :P"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The inital Mage"

<OOC> Galan says, "You can only use one at a time."

<OOC> Estivan says, "I thought the sniper has a clock ofdisplacement?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Do I see his familiar?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nope, just displacement."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "well, whatever it is, we have to kill or capture them first."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Drow items ae usless to us usally."

<OOC> Galan is curious about how he's aiming while blind then, but allright.

<OOC> Galan says, "Hmmm.."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "I thought it was the mage who was blind?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The mage is blind."

<OOC> Galan says, "Yeah."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "So action?"

<OOC> Galan says, "I'm getting to it."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe watches second hand on watch.

Galan pages: Glasses to counter it.

<OOC> Galan says, "If he's blind, can I coup him?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No."

<OOC> Estivan says, "He's not immobile."

<OOC> Galan says, "And stow the clock watching. If the others can take forever and a day to decide their actions, then so can I."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Not any more."

Galan tries to Hold him again.

<OOC> Galan says, "Then I expect you to treat them the same way."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "SR 19"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Galan says, "Nope."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I sure hopes the drow tries something that gives me AOOs."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Shooting with the bow would count."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "we need more hits on him."

The other drow watch as their summons are mowed down and the half dragons focus their wrath on them. Suddenly the dire bats surrounding Adienia disapear back to where ever they come from. In unison, the drow look at each other. The cleric flies through the opening you all came through first, the ranger swings down and into the same tunnel, and the assasin is definately heading in that direction.

<OOC> Estivan says, "AOO?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "All Drow Actions: Run AWAY!!!!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Any chance for me to attack the retreating ranger? (I assume that's the archer.)"

Seiko has connected.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "They're all taking their full round action to reteat, You can try an AoO against the Assassin."

<OOC> Carudan says, "Hey, any near me?"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Damn it! I want my AoOs!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "20"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll for damage."

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 4 Total: 4

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Can I at least block the ranger's way?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "18"

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Do you really want to follow him into the Underdark?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Give me a tumble roll."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Nah... But I assume my speed is faster than the ranger, especially with haste and as a monk."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Me?"

Estivan manages to hamstring the Assasin and she goes down like a pile of bricks, she's down but still breathing, although labored.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Adeinia says, "21"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You're blocking is way, but he's not stopping. He's still going for the opening."

Seiko has disconnected.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Heh. Let him. I'll attack while he's trying to charge through. I got combat reflexes."

He puts his bow away and draws two short swords, "Out of the way bitch!"

Adeinia waves her hands towards her. "Try me."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Does he habbnve quick draw?"

Smokin_Joe rushes forward to slash at Adeinia

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Oh no! Joe's attacking!!!!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "lol"

He misses you by a mile.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Going for grapple. Doing three attacks to try to do so."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Go for it."

Adeinia rolls 3d20 and gets: 4/8/19 Total: 31

Seiko has connected.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "15/16/30"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Only last connects."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "actually, add 2 to those rolls."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I forgot I wasn't doing fury of blows"

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Adeinia says, "grr.. 9"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "7, you got him."

The sniper tries to bite your arm to get away, if need be, chewing it off.

Adeinia growls as she tries to pin the drow to the ground. "Some help here?!"

Galan tries the hold person spell again

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

<OOC> Adeinia says, "He can chew on my scales for all I care."

<OOC> Galan says, "Got it. Dc 19"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And we'll end here for tonight."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Wee!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Too bad we didn't get that first mage."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Can we resolve the hold person spell first?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody take 1,100 EXP."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Anyone doing anything about the assassin?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Didn't she escape already?"

Fortune has connected.

<OOC> Estivan says, "On my Truns I was going to Coup de Grace"

<OOC> Fortune says, "Yo"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No, Estivan Hamstringed her."

Estivan pages: Galan

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "She's almost dead."

<OOC> Galan says, "Yeah, but I was HPing the ranger."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Ah. Well, I'm holding the ranger, so I can't exactly do anything."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "So what about this fight?"

Briina has connected.

<OOC> Carudan says, "I'm dizzy and foncused"

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Think of the money to be got from hostages...."

<OOC> Carudan says, "but that's really no different than usual..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well, I think we'll have to skip the post game chatter. Night everybody!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Challangeing and Drow don't give a shit about hostages."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I laugh at the bats that tried to hit me and didn't have the attack bonus nessary to do so."

<OOC> Galan says, "I'm not sure I liked it. It lacked teh cool. Cheap tactics, instead of cool ones. And it felt like you were deliberately out to screw me."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You're the spell caster! Standard tactics, Kill the mages first before they drop the Fireball on your head."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "If they weren't invisiable, I would have done that too. Else why did I waste my breath weapon?"


Qui docet, discit.

- He who teaches, learns.

********** OGR Disconnected **********

MAIL: Mailbox purged.