Logfile from Online Gaming Resource.


._###_. _#___.

H@ .N@@@@L _@@@@@@@@L J@@@@@@@@N_.

N@).@@@@@@@@@. J@@F `N@@@) @@@@@@@@@@@@@L

J@@@@@F""4@@@@@_ (@@N` 4@@@ (@F `"N@@@@N.

.@@@@` #@@@@) .N@H` (@@@) @L._ 4@@@@

(@@@` .' `N@@@H H@@) `@@@` @N@@) N@@@.

H@@` `@@@@ J@@) HF @@@@ J@@@

(@@# H@@@) (@@@ @@@H .N@@N`

.@@@) (@@@) @@@) @@@) .J@@H"

@@@@` J@@@ (@@@ @@@ .J@@N`

J@@@@ @@@F @@@F (@@@H@@H"

N4@@H (@@@) @@@) .. ._@@@@F`

(@@# J@@" (@@@) JN@L 4@@@@@L

(@@H (@@) (@@@) #@@@N `4@@@@@H

#@@N (@@) (@@@) J@@@@F @@@@@@@L

#@@@. J@@) (@@@@. .@@@@@@) .@@F4@@@@N.

(@@@L .N@N` N@@@L .J@H`N@@@` (@@ 4@@@@N.

`@@@@N__J@@@F (@@@@@@@@@F @@@) (@F "N@@@H

(@@@@@@@@F `@@@@@@` @@@) (N@) (@@@@L

`N@@@H" `"" .@@@ `4@` `H@@@L.

(@@) `4@@

(@@` "

the Online Gaming Resource (@F ogrmush.com 6700

"

\-------------------------------------------------------------------------/

| Website: www.ogrmush.com email: staff@ogrmush.com |

| OGR WebRing: www.ogrmush.com/ogring |

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------<

| connect <name> <password> WHO - see who is currently connected. |

| create <name> <password> QUIT - disconnect from OGR. |

| To connect as a guest, type: connect guest |

/-------------------------------------------------------------------------\

Please be aware:

This MUSH makes use of an automated idle-nuke mechanism, so please be sure

to logon regularly to avoid being deleted. Idle-purged characters will -not-

be recovered; it is the individuals' responsibility to ensure they do not

get nuked and take precautions just in case (i.e. @decompiling all work

such as code, building, etc.). Thank you for your understanding.

-- The OGR Staff Team

MOTD:

WELCOME: (Jul 6/03) Welcome to OGR, your one-stop shopping for MU*-related gaming!

WEBSITE: (Jul 22/03) www.ogrmush.com

HAPPY_BDAY: (Dec 18/03) HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY, OGR!!

HAPPY_HOLIDAYS: (Dec 24/03) HAPPY HOLIDAYS from the OGR crew!!

Last connect was from CPE-65-26-23-143.kc.rr.com on Thu Dec 25 17:10:11 2003.

MAIL: You have no mail.

Tabletop Room 3(#1902RAbhJLMs)

A small candle flickers at the high table where the Storyteller sits, his face barely illuminated by the candle. Piles of books have been placed on the far right of the high table, and a large, green binder sits in front of the Storyteller. Two large, lumpy blue sofas sit on each side of a long table, where the players assume the roles of their characters in the World of Darkness. Various dice, character sheets, and empty pizza boxes are scattered about the table. Aside from the candle on the Storyteller's desk, there are four candles spaced evenly down the middle of the table, providing some light to the players. On the walls are various drawings of characters portrayed in the chronicle.

Contents:

Galan

Plot Wagon

Swordcane

Adeinia

The Reality Button

The All-Purpose Vending Machine(#2465V)

Directions for New Characters(#4610V)

Obvious exits:

Out <O>

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<OOC> Galan sighs

<OOC> Adeinia hmms

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Doobie, doobie doo..."

<OOC> Galan says, "So.. This is awkward.. topic of conversation? Favorite class/PrC anybody?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Yup. Whatever is good, but I need to do something first"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Got to go with monk, just so versital and embodies naked immunity."

<OOC> Galan says, "Ya know.. The Sidereals have a charm, of sorts, that lets them do the Bullet Proof Nudity thing."

<OOC> Galan says, "Or anything Nude, actually"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Eh, don't think I want to delve further into that charm..."

<OOC> Galan snickers

<OOC> Galan says, "Soo... if they don't show up, can WE further the plot?"

<OOC> Galan needs gaming!

<OOC> Adeinia says, "back"

<OOC> Adeinia also wants gaming!

<OOC> Galan says, "I mean, fuck 'em. For the past three weeks, we've been the only ones to show up."

<OOC> Galan whispers "C'mon! If we agree to go on without them, they'll fucking show up just to spite us!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No."

<OOC> Galan sighs "Suck."

<OOC> Galan says, "You've jinxed us, Joe! Now they'll avoid the game like the plague! The very plague!"

<OOC> Galan says, "Who wants to gamble on Estivan charging the assembled hoardes with mindless abaddon?"

Arden has connected.

<OOC> Adeinia blinks

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Doth my eyes decieve me?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hey Rich!"

<OOC> Arden says, "Hello all"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Hey! Happy New Year!"

<OOC> Galan says, "OMG! Rock!"

<OOC> Galan says, "Happy New Year, Rich."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Thought nobody else was coming."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "You know, it's weird that we don't use 'Merry New Year', but we don't use 'Happy Christmas'..."

<OOC> Arden says, "Happy New Year to guys to"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Now we just have to hope someone else shows up."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Oh! I know! Let's talk about what made you pick your nicknames on MSN!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Playing Max Payne 2."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Watching my brother play Drag On Dragoon."

<OOC> Galan says, "It's an RPGnet injoke. I was bored, needed a new name, and took this one as temp till I find a better one"

<OOC> Galan says, "Isn't 3/5ths enough of a majority?"

<OOC> Adeinia chuckles. "I actually said that to my brother."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nope, we need one other person."

<OOC> Adeinia glances at Joe. "Question is, is it enough of a majority to do what is wanted of us to do..."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Wonder what'll happen if we fought against them and *won*?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Hey, fuck you guys. Joe says the Illithids won't listen to reason, so vroom. One Exp Retreat later and I'm gone."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "It's a 'what if' situation. You know?"

<OOC> Galan says, "I dunno.. It'd be a pretty narrow shot.. Probably give us slightly more exp and maybe a few shinies"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Your phenominal diplomacy skill won't be the answer to everything."

<OOC> Galan says, "It's only 17, and that just because of Synergy Boni."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "From where I come from, that's damn good."

<OOC> Adeinia chuckles. "I got Synergy for nearly half my skills and the highest I got is a 15 in hide... and that's *without* the synergy."

<OOC> Galan has a high Int and only a narrow range of skills to plunk pts into.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I wish I had 17s..."

You paged Arden with 'So how've you been doing?'.

<OOC> Galan shrugs "You COULD, if you wanted"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "would be great if I had 17 in *charisma*..."

Arden pages: Still trying to wake up and grumbling about work. Other then that fine.

<OOC> Galan only has a measely 14 in Charisma

You paged Arden with 'Earl Grey, perks me right up.'.

<OOC> Adeinia is flat chested.

<OOC> Galan is cute as a button.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I wonder where that saying came from?"

Arden pages: nasty tea.

<OOC> Galan says, "I dunno. Maybe they used to have some cute fucking buttons."

<OOC> Adeinia shakes head. "Never seen a button I found cute."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Same place 'Cute as a bug's ear'?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Ah. Alcohol."

<OOC> Adeinia cringes. "ewwww..."

._###_. _#___.

H@ .N@@@@L _@@@@@@@@L J@@@@@@@@N_.

N@).@@@@@@@@@. J@@F `N@@@) @@@@@@@@@@@@@L

J@@@@@F""4@@@@@_ (@@N` 4@@@ (@F `"N@@@@N.

.@@@@` #@@@@) .N@H` (@@@) @L._ 4@@@@

(@@@` .' `N@@@H H@@) `@@@` @N@@) N@@@.

H@@` `@@@@ J@@) HF @@@@ J@@@

(@@# H@@@) (@@@ @@@H .N@@N`

.@@@) (@@@) @@@) @@@) .J@@H"

@@@@` J@@@ (@@@ @@@ .J@@N`

J@@@@ @@@F @@@F (@@@H@@H"

N4@@H (@@@) @@@) .. ._@@@@F`

(@@# J@@" (@@@) JN@L 4@@@@@L

(@@H (@@) (@@@) #@@@N `4@@@@@H

#@@N (@@) (@@@) J@@@@F @@@@@@@L

#@@@. J@@) (@@@@. .@@@@@@) .@@F4@@@@N.

(@@@L .N@N` N@@@L .J@H`N@@@` (@@ 4@@@@N.

`@@@@N__J@@@F (@@@@@@@@@F @@@) (@F "N@@@H

(@@@@@@@@F `@@@@@@` @@@) (N@) (@@@@L

`N@@@H" `"" .@@@ `4@` `H@@@L.

(@@) `4@@

(@@` "

the Online Gaming Resource (@F ogrmush.com 6700

"

\-------------------------------------------------------------------------/

| Website: www.ogrmush.com email: staff@ogrmush.com |

| OGR WebRing: www.ogrmush.com/ogring |

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------<

| connect <name> <password> WHO - see who is currently connected. |

| create <name> <password> QUIT - disconnect from OGR. |

| To connect as a guest, type: connect guest |

/-------------------------------------------------------------------------\

Please be aware:

This MUSH makes use of an automated idle-nuke mechanism, so please be sure

to logon regularly to avoid being deleted. Idle-purged characters will -not-

be recovered; it is the individuals' responsibility to ensure they do not

get nuked and take precautions just in case (i.e. @decompiling all work

such as code, building, etc.). Thank you for your understanding.

-- The OGR Staff Team

MOTD:

WELCOME: (Jul 6/03) Welcome to OGR, your one-stop shopping for MU*-related gaming!

WEBSITE: (Jul 22/03) www.ogrmush.com

HAPPY_BDAY: (Dec 18/03) HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY, OGR!!

HAPPY_HOLIDAYS: (Dec 24/03) HAPPY HOLIDAYS from the OGR crew!!

Last connect was from CPE-24-163-150-12.kc.rr.com on Thu Jan 01 17:24:19.566551 2004.

MAIL: You have no mail.

Tabletop Room 3(#1902RAbhJLMs)

A small candle flickers at the high table where the Storyteller sits, his face barely illuminated by the candle. Piles of books have been placed on the far right of the high table, and a large, green binder sits in front of the Storyteller. Two large, lumpy blue sofas sit on each side of a long table, where the players assume the roles of their characters in the World of Darkness. Various dice, character sheets, and empty pizza boxes are scattered about the table. Aside from the candle on the Storyteller's desk, there are four candles spaced evenly down the middle of the table, providing some light to the players. On the walls are various drawings of characters portrayed in the chronicle.

Contents:

Galan

Plot Wagon

Swordcane

Adeinia

Arden

The Reality Button

The All-Purpose Vending Machine(#2465V)

Directions for New Characters(#4610V)

Obvious exits:

Out <O>

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Grrr."

Arden pages: Thinking about it. I've only been awake for half an hour, so I'll be fine in a few minutes.

You paged Arden with 'Alrighty.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe starts the rite of Player Summoning.

Estivan has connected.

<OOC> Adeinia boggles.

<OOC> Galan says, "Yay."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hey! We have quorum!"

<OOC> Galan says, "Finally."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yep"

<OOC> Estivan says, "How's everyone?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Not bad. Happy New Year!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Same to you"

<OOC> Galan says, "Kinda sick. HNY."

<OOC> Galan says, "Now, we just need Carudan."

Estivan pages: (Can we do something different then he was there all along to explain Estivan's absences?

You paged Estivan with '(It'll be incredibly difficult to do otherwise in this situation.)'.

Estivan pages: (Yet it will be incredibly difficult for me to know what's going on because I missed so much and will be far too lost.)

Estivan pages: (I have had but the barest of summuries and well I haven't really had time to find out more.)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Could someone brief Estivan on what happened last time?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe pokes the players.

<OOC> Galan says, "Our brains were nearly eaten and now we're facing an army of dwarves and illithids."

<OOC> Galan says, "I plan on running."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I would fight, if it weren't for the Illithids in the back."

<OOC> Adeinia kicks a stone at them.

<OOC> Estivan eye's bugg out, 'I leave you guys alone for one session....

<OOC> Adeinia says, "It's all your fault for leaving us alone! lol"

<OOC> Galan says, "Blame Arden."

<OOC> Arden says, "Why do I get blamed"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Oh ya. He and Carud are the ones that failed the fort roll."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "(j/k)"

<OOC> Galan says, "Thats right."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Alright, are we ready to roll?"

<OOC> Arden says, "Sounds good to me Joe"

(New BB message (10/27) posted to 'Help Wanted: Characters' by Coira: Features Open in Crime/Law/Media!)

<OOC> Estivan says, "Not really, still trying to grasp the situation, but go on I'll catch up. Now how do I explain Estivan being a virtual none player in these events."

(New BB message (11/32) posted to 'OtherMU* Advertisements' by Coira: Features Open in Crime/Law/Media!)

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Hmm... you were drunk out of your mind?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "I don't have any booze."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Almost being wholely out of your mind..."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "lol"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Well, if you have water, you get stared at."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "We'll say you were struck hard by the Mind Flayer's double mind blast in the room."

<OOC> Estivan says, "That could work and the only reson he's moving around is that Esmerellda unshrunk her self under him and carried/dragged hiom to safty?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It would have worn off by now."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Unfortunate annd unespected side effect leaving him still out cold?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "no."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You'll want to be up for what's happening."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Until now I mean."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ie. just coming out of it as the game starts?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "We're in front of the tavern looking at the dwarves and Illithids."

When we last left our heroes in what seemed like years ago they were in the main street of an odd little dwarf settlement in the Underdark and found out that it is a hot bed of Illithid activity. Currently you're surrounded by the good dwarves of the town armed to the teeth with their taskmasters right behind them.

<OOC> Galan says, "How surrounded?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody give me a spot check."

<OOC> Adeinia casts three fireballs in succession and burns them all crispy. At least, wishes to.

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Adeinia says, "... I don't see anything"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Galan says, "18"

<OOC> Galan says, "Adeinia is blind."

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

<OOC> Adeinia says, ">< I should let YOU get that 1."

<OOC> Estivan says, "19"

<OOC> Arden says, "26"

Estivan looks around wonder how the hell he got into this situation.

Estivan pages: And healing since the drow fight?

You paged Estivan with '2 days worth.'.

Estivan pages: 1/per lvl?

You paged Estivan with '+con, now please leave me alone.'.

You can see that they have filled up the road out of town and any back alleys with dwarf fighters and an illithid.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<OOC> Galan says, "How thick are their ranks?"

Adeinia whispers to Galan, "How surrounded are we?"

You paged Arden with 'You can see that to your right that the dwarves have yet to be about the mayor's house. It's a dead end, but it is a sturdy and defendable building. There is but one illithid without any dwarves in front of him coming out of the front door.'.

Galan whispers "Thoroughly."

Galan calls out to the Illithids "Hold a moment, most honorable and glorious Illithids!"

Elemental2 arrives from the Gaming Area.

Elemental2 has arrived.

Estivan mutters in his native tounge. "*How do I get into messes like this?

Adeinia pages: Was the tavern made from wood, or stone?

Arden whispers to the group "The mayors house as only one Illithid in it. I think it leads to a dead end but we could defended it well if we have to make a last stand."

Galan whispers "Theres some powerful magic under the house. I noticed it when I came. It's worth a shot.."

You paged Adeinia with 'Stone.'.

<OOC> Galan says, "How many dwarves between us and the mayor's house?"

Adeinia pages: How thick is it?

Estivan whispers, "Which is the Mayor's house?

The flying illithid lets out a sigh and makes a grasping motion in Galan's direction, "Your primitive chattering sets my uspoigelial ganglion on end." (Give me a Will save DC 22)

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Galan says, "Failed."

You publicly roll 3d6 and get: 6/5/2 Total: 13

<OOC> Galan rolls his eyes.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Take 13 pure pain damage."

Arden starts making his way to the mayors house hoping the others follow.

<OOC> Estivan says, "How far is the flying Mind Flayer?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "30' up."

Adeinia moves with Arden, following his lead.

Galan winces and growls a prayer, weaving his hands in a mystical pattern. A glowing bolt of searing light lashes out at the Illithid.

<OOC> Galan says, "Searing Light. Oddly enough, no saving throw."

Galan then follows the group.

<OOC> Galan says, "Shall I roll, or does have some uber l337 protection?"

Estivan takes up the rear covering his compaions escape, acting like a steel and flesh wall.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "But it's a ranged touch atatck."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Galan says, "17"

The ray skirts the illithid's shoulder who looks none to impressed with your show. Silently he raises a hand towards you all and the dwarves begin to surge forward.

<OOC> Galan rolls his eyes "Gee. Thats unexpected."

Arden picks up the pace when the dwarfs start coming.

<OOC> Estivan says, "It has a ranged touch ac greater then 17?"

Galan keeps going

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden, you can get an AoO on the illithid in front of the mayor's house."

Adeinia hastes herself and dashes towards the Illithid in an attempt to attack.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

Estivan acts as a rear guard.

Arden runs up on the Illithid in front of the mayors and quickly draws his sword and places it in the creatures gut.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Arden says, "29"

Adeinia pages: Yup?

<OOC> Estivan says, "Does he get sneak attack to it?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No, it's surprised but it can see it coming."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It hits though."

Arden rolls 1d6 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Arden says, "8 damage"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Adeinia."

Adeinia does a flying jump-kick, intent on clearing the road for everyone else behind her.

Adeinia rolls 2d20 and gets: 11/16 Total: 27

<OOC> Adeinia says, "26/26"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Liu Kang machine gun kicks..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You hit."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll damage."

Adeinia rolls 2d8 and gets: 8/2 Total: 10

<OOC> Adeinia says, "24"

Arden's attack spins the illithid about a bit and sets it up for Adeinia's attack, which knocks it flat on it's back. The dwarves are meanwhile getting closer.

<OOC> Estivan says, "I assume that I am on foot with Esmerellda safly tucked away?"

Adeinia quickly enters the building in case there's more in the inside.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

Galan follows Adeinia

<OOC> Estivan says, "brb"

There's nobody else inside.

Arden slips his way inside

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Is there a door to the building?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep, nice thick heavy dwarvish wood."

<OOC> Arden says, "With a lock?"

Adeinia closes the door once everyone's inside, and locks it if she can.

Galan looks for an entrance to the basement.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "There are two small windows on either side of the door BTW."

Adeinia asks, "Anyone got a magical lock or something by any chance?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "How small?"

Galan shakes his head "It's never of any use, even in situations like these."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "About 1+1/2 by 3 feet."

Galan continues looking.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll me a search check Galan."

Adeinia peeks out of the windows.

<OOC> Estivan says, "back sorry phone"

<OOC> Galan says, "To find an entrance to the basement?! Allright.."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Galan says, "15"

Estivan pull out his m/w half spear and uses it to bar the door.

The dwarves are surging up against the house, one with a halebred comes over and smashes the window in.

Adeinia yanks the halebred in.

You paged Galan with 'You can't seem to find it.'.

Galan pages: I keep looking then.

Estivan braces the door, useing his mihty strength and weight to keep it closed.

Elemental2 pages: Too bad they don't have two guys named Brian in there, or the dwarves could go "Brians....."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Hopefully, with the dwarf still holding it."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Smashing his face on the wall."

<OOC> Estivan says, "And whacking him upside the head with it's shaft?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Give me a strength check Adeinia."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 15 Total: 15

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Beat 17"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "16..."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "ALMOST!"

The dwarf has a real good hold on the halebred.

Adeinia lets go.

Arden stands near the other window waiting to repel attackers when needed.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Can Adeinia see the illithids from the window?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes, but they're not in range to mind blast you, but they're simply standing back and letting the dwarves tear the house apart."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Are they in range for me to shoot them?"

A dwarf starts to climb up into the house through the broken window.

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "He probably is."

Galan continues searching.

Adeinia brings out a bag from her pack and spills oil down the window, along the wall.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

Adeinia then kicks the poor dwarf that's going to slide back outside.

Estivan contiues to brace the door.

Estivan is having some difficulty bracingn the door and Adeinia manages to knock the dwarf out of the window.

Adeinia brings out her own bow and fires it at the Illithids, hoping to kill a few of them. (do I get two attacks for bows as well?)

<OOC> Estivan says, "I am pretty sure you do if your base attack is high enough."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll for it."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "If it's 6 or better."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Right."

Adeinia rolls 2d20 and gets: 13/15 Total: 28

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "-2 penalty due to range."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Give me another search check Galan."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<OOC> Adeinia says, "23/20"

<OOC> Galan says, "22"

You can hear a loud unholy whine as your arrows hit an illithid, meanwhile in each window two more dwarves start to come through.

Adeinia sets fire to the oil on the window.

<OOC> Estivan says, "brb phone again."

You paged Galan with 'Your searching eventually reveals something rather out of place, an oddly shaped candleabra mounted in the wall with four stands in a diamond shaped patern. Taking the candles out you can find a small preasure plate at the bottom of each stand.'.

Arden stabs at the dwarf coming in the other window

The dwarf screams and falls out of the window, as does Arden's dwarf.

Adeinia pages: I just like to mention I get a +9 damage bonus to my arrows... ^_^

<OOC> Estivan says, "back."

From afar, Galan examines them and the apparant clues, then tries to push them in the order he thinks will work

Adeinia continues firing at the Illithids, both keeping them away and hopefully killing all of them or at least buying enough time for them to do something...

Estivan valantly attempts to hold the door in place.

Galan pokes a candelabra "Interesting.. Hold them off awhile longer, if you can."

Adeinia says, "Just hurry up."

You paged Galan with 'They don't do anything in any order.'.

Galan examines the bottom of a candle "I'm going as fast as I can."

You paged Galan with 'As in individual sequence.'.

Galan pages: I'll try holding them all down at once, or looking to find something heavy thats designed for this purpose

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Hmm... You know, I might be able to kill an illithid in one round if I critical. Like that's going to happen."

A trap door in the floor by Galan opens up to show a spiral staircase.

Galan says, "The pushing of buttons is a delicate and dangerous business that one must attend to properly and with all due care and-"

Galan says, "There we go."

Galan goes downstairs, calling out "I'll see if theres anything of interest."

Adeinia mutters, "At least we'd be able hide down there..."

Arden is starting to become rather busy with the dwarves trying to come in 2 at a time, and they are starting to chop through the front door.

Estivan says, "We don't have time for that!"

Galan says, "Who knows? It may be a secret exit."

Arden fights them off a quickly as he can

Estivan says, "Fall back into the hole, their cutting through!"

Adeinia replaces her bow and moves.

Arden gives a silent prayer to Tymora for some luck. (I think Tymora is the god of luck. Might be wrong.)

<OOC> Estivan says, "Your right"

Galan says, "It's a thick door, and they allready know how to open this trap door. Hold your horses!"

<OOC> Adeinia feels like a rerun of LotR.

Galan continues down into the depths

Estivan says, "I AM!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Literally."

Adeinia goes help Arden.

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Do they have a cave troll?"

Arden and Adeinia are able to keep them out of the window for a while, but in the mean time, Adeinia's fire begins to spread.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Good."

from Estivan

<OOC> Adeinia says, "?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Thats right. Run from Estivan! Leave him to the brain suckers! ;)"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Trying to Emit something and failing"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "lol! Oh no! The firing is beginning to spread from Estivan!"

You paged Galan with 'You can see that there is a laboratory of some sort, full of hundreds of odd chemicals, artifacts, with various body parts suspended in jars, and crystals hanging on the walls giving light to the room. In the wall towards the back of the house you can see a door shaped like a Lamprey's mouth leading to another tunnel/chamber.'.

From afar, Galan heads for the tunnel, making sure to swipe anything interesting or with a magical glow.

Esmerellda whines from her pouch as a point of a axe misses her by inches. *from Estivan*

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er whineies."

<OOC> Galan says, "Whinies?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "What Ty siad"

Galan calls up "We've got a tunnel that might lead out of here! Can you hold them off for just a little longer?"

You paged Galan with 'You find a Wand of Dolomar's Force Wave, Lyre of building, Cloak of Resistance +4, Chaotic Siangham +1, Ring of Mind Shielding. There is a tunnel with a light a few yards at the other end.'.

Adeinia yells towards the trap door. "NOT FOR LONG!"

From afar, Galan checks the light

From afar, Galan and jams the Ring of Mindshielding onto a finger

Estivan says, "Adenia, Arden make for the stairs, I'll hold them off!"

Adeinia shakes her head. "Not alone you're not!"

The fire is starting to spread to the front door.

<OOC> Arden says, "Watch this tunnel leads to darkhold. So we will have an army of dwarfs behind us and all of darkhold infront of us."

Estivan lets Esemerellda out of the pouch, "Go with them girl." he looks tot he others, "Go now, I'll be right behind you!.

Adeinia points to the fire. "Just wait till it spreads to the door."

Arden starts back to the stairs

Estivan mutters something into his shield granting him protection from fires burn, then says, "*GO NOW!

A fraction of a battle axe comes through the front door.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er-*"

Adeinia heads towards the stairs after kicking one of the dwarves onto the others behind him.

Galan shouts "Hurry! The tunnel probably leads out! Come one!"

From afar, Galan heads back to the laborator and feverishly begins mixing an explosive big enough to collapse the entire building.

Another bruised and battered dwarf starts to climb up through the window.

Adeinia waves towards Estivan. "Come on!"

Estivan says, "Follow them girl,hurry."

Adeinia says, "The door will hold! Come one!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "on"

You paged Galan with 'Give me an Alchemy check, DC 30'.

Estivan backs away from the door and whackes the emerging dwarf with his shield.

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

<OOC> Galan says, "32"

Arden rushes down the stairs toward Galan.

Adeinia asks, "Can we close the trap door?"

The dwarf is knocked back.

Adeinia goes down the stairs.

Galan downstairs, which is a giant laboratory. He's feverishly mixing together vials and ungents, muttering to himself

Galan says calmly "Just let me finish, and we won't need to."

You paged Galan with 'You can mix up something that'll cave in the floor, but it will go off in about 10 seconds.'.

Estivan pages: Esmerellda in her tiny state should be able to walk down the stairs without help.

You paged Galan with 'Esmerellda runs down the stairs and into the tunnel.'.

Galan pages: Right. I'll drop the final ingrediants in once Estivan gets down here and we can start running

Estivan backs down the stairs as a rear guard.

Esmerellda runs down the stairs and into the tunnel.

Galan points across the room to a tunnel "Run that way, please. Estivan, you too. Trust me. I have a plan."

10

Estivan looks at the on comeing hoard and then back to Galan, "You sure?

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Don't you hate it when people say that? lol"

9

Galan hikes up his robes and starts running like mad "Run you fucking idiot!"

Adeinia heads towards the tunnel

8

Arden leaves Galan to his plan and rushes down the tunnel.

Estivan takes off.

7

6

5

Adeinia scrambles after everyone

Galan keeps running, screaming "FASTER!"

4

3

2

1

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Let's hope there's an exit...."

Estivan sprints as fast as his mistical armor alows.

Galan hits the deck and covers his ears, curling up in the fetal position.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "a dud? lol"

<OOC> Galan says, "Slow GM ;)"

<OOC> Galan says, "Or a lot of flavor text."

A mighty explosion rocks the house you were in just as you near the end of the current section of the tunnel. A lot of debris and dirt blocks the entrance to this tunnel from the village.

Galan uncurls and distastefully brushes the dust from his robe "Well. Messy, but effective."

Adeinia gets up after the tunnel stops shaking. "Wow. That's impressive."

Estivan pages: Hmmmmm, maybe I should start nicknameing Esmerellda as Ellda.

Galan says, "My tutor, Quentin, always did admire and fear my skill with combustibles."

Adeinia asks, "Maybe we should just use that and blow up Darkhold."

Estivan is thrown agist the wall by the force as he ngelected to duck.

Galan nods "After we rescue the giants, and IF I can find the reagents, thats entirely possible. I've never blown up a castle before, so it would be an interesting exercise."

Arden pulls himslef up of the floor

Esmerellda stands at the exit of the cavern, visibly trembling and staring wide eyed into the chamber beyond.

Adeinia pats the dust off her. "Either way, I don't think we want to go back that way."

Estivan gets up, and says "What do you see girl?", as he advances tword her?

Arden continues to the mouth of the exit to get a peak of whats out there.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er -?"

You paged Estivan with '*Evil...* Motioning towards the chamber.'.

Galan follows Arden "Hopefully they don't have the magic to unearth this passage."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Estivan walks up to her saying, "Evil you say, what sort of evil?" as he looks through the passage.

You enter the chamber and you can smell smething like weak amonia penetrating your nostrils. The cavern is not rocky or hewn in masonary like anything a dwarf would build, actually it's like nothing nobody in this world could make. The entire room is covered with pink/red flesh that slowly pulsated with puss and bile dripping from various sections. Most of the floor is occupied by a shallow, briny pool that has various little tadpoles swiming about in it. Other than that, you can see quivering lumps that seem to be melting into the organic material at the bottom of the pool. One in question definately has some form, that of a duregur who is being slowly digested by the matter in tne room. At seeing you, he only rasps out, "kill..... me.....". On the far side of the room you can see a large pulsating brain lodged into the wall.

Galan holds a sleeve over his nose "Agh! Filthy illithids.."

Estivan chokes, "That sort of evil....

Galan pages: I have a fully stocked alchemy set. Can I blow up THIS room too?"

Adeinia brings out her bow and aims at the brain. She looks to Galan for confirmation.

You paged Galan with 'Not with what you got in there.'.

Galan nods to Adeinia "The duegar, too.."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "This is your brain on drugs....."

Galan pages: Can I dump something nasty into the pool to kill the tadpoles?

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 17 Total: 17

You paged Galan with 'Give me a knowledge Arcana DC 25'.

Adeinia fires two shots with the bow. One at the Duegar, and the other at the brain.

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Estivan pulls out his lance from the bag of holding, "Esmerellda,get back to your normal size.

Galan pages: Shit. Just 21.. I should've taken 10.

Arden pulls his mask up higher to block out some of the smell.

The flesh about the brain starts to move, forming a protective cocoon about the brain. While you manage to put the Duegar out of it's misery, the other just lodges intothe new flesh which starts to bleed.

Adeinia frowns and changes bow, firing another two shots at the cocoon.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "cold enchanted. BRAIN FREEZE!!!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "lol"

Galan pulls out a massive case and flips it open, to reveal racks of vials and numerous packets. "Poison.. Poison for the tadpoles and the giant brain.."

You paged Galan with 'It's very hard to tell what could really kill an illithid tadpole due to their alien physiology and such.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Give me a spot check, DC 24"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

Estivan says, "Poison, how about a major doze of acid?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Nope."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Adeinia says, "oh my god... 14"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Nope."

Galan nods to Estivan "Yes.. Breath weapons, folks. I think we might want to give the Illithids a nasty going away present."

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Arden says, "23"

Galan pages: Does the Duegar have anything on him?

<OOC> Estivan says, "Arden, you need a familuar..."

<OOC> Galan says, "Do our Familiars get rolls? ;)"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "she must be blind today."

You paged Arden with 'You thought you saw something crawling along the walls of the tunnel you're in.'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yes do they?"

<OOC> Arden says, "I have a level of wizard. Just haven't taken a fiiluar yet"

Arden starts watching the walls while everyone else deals with the brain.

Galan says, "Lets see if this works.."

Galan braces himself and opens his jaws wide, releasing a wave of searing gold flame at the giant brain.

<OOC> Galan says, "Fuck you, Ma Brain! Samus Aran in the HIZZOUSE!"

Estivan lets loose a line of Acid at the brain.

Adeinia waits for a chance to shoot at the brain.

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Now for....Pinky."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll me damage for those two breath weapons."

Estivan rolls 6d4 and gets: 3/4/3/3/1/2 Total: 16

<OOC> Estivan says, "16!"

Galan rolls 6d10 and gets: 5/4/9/7/6/10 Total: 41

The arrows lodge into the flesh cocoon that bleeds even more profucely, but Galan and Estivan's breath causes it to writhe and fall to the ground exposing the brain. From behind you there's a loud slurping sound, and you find that the flesh from the room had creeped along the tunnel's wall and starts to push you all into the room.

Adeinia quickly fires at the brain.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "This is the cold enchanted bow, just to mention."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Frost. Whatever"

Estivan attumpts to jump mount Esmerellda if she's back to normal size.

<OOC> Galan sniggers

<OOC> Estivan says, "Last time I tried something like this I was nearly run over by a stampede."

There comes a multitude of voices ringing into all of your heads, *Ah, half breeds of the elder sky lizards. Welcome, your flesh will produce strong tadpoles. Come and relinquish yourselves to us!* The flesh about the cavern has pushed you into the cavern proper by now.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll to hit Adeinia."

Adeinia rolls 2d20 and gets: 6/11 Total: 17

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Gah. 17 both"

Estivan glares at the brain, "Never. We shall be the death of you. Give Kelevmor my reguards when you all are Judged!

Galan sighs "Last chance. Either parley with us, or we will kill you. Your choice."

Estivan lowers his lance, pointed at the brain as he prepares to kick Esmerellda into a glorious charge.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You can't be on Esmerellda in here."

Arden pulls down his mask and prepares to fry it with some lightning.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Rcon the hole mounting and chargeing thing."

Adeinia places her bow back into her pack after firing, then flaps her wings so she can fly right in front of the brain and bash it.

Estivan draws his scimitar setting it into flameas he prarpares to charge on foot.

Galan quickly begins whispering the words of a 'Haste' Spell.

Estivan says, "Girl, keep safe and kick anything that comes close."

Both arrows very BARELY miss the large brain as the flesh about the pool starts to well up into 4 stalks. *Very well, we shall have you one way or other.* At the bit about parley, something like tiger claws grating a chalk board rings through out your mind, which you think is laughter, and you can see the brain quiver. *Parley with beasts? We have been across the plains and have seen mroe years than your feable beings could comprehend.* The brain stands up into a humanoid type structure and steps forward into the pool.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Initatives."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 13 Total: 13

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Adeinia says, "21"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

<OOC> Galan says, "10."

<OOC> Galan says, "Does that spell go off this turn?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "17"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Arden says, "15"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "not before combat starts."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Adeinia, Estivan, Arden, Elder Brain, Galan"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Adeinia."

Adeinia closes her wings and dashes down, intent on ripping the brain out of the structure.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "or at least sinking her claws into it."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll to hit."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "second hit stunning blow"

Adeinia rolls 2d20 and gets: 3/4 Total: 7

<OOC> Adeinia says, "18/14"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "First hits."

Adeinia rolls 1d8 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Adeinia says, "10"

Adeinia's blow just seems to bounces off the great brain's slimy surface.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

Estivan bellows a battle cry as he charges at the brain at an angle that would allow arden easy flanking(Chrage, Power attack 7)

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Would be a crit, but this is a construct."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ah..."

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 2 Total: 2

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Still you hit, and tell me which is physical and which is fire."

<OOC> Estivan says, "22, 6 of which is fire"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden"

Arden takes a deep breath and spits a line of lightning at the brain.

Arden rolls 6d8 and gets: 8/3/4/3/6/7 Total: 31

The physical assault doesn't seem to much, but the fire sends the scent of singing brain through out the room.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "DC?"

<OOC> Arden says, "31 damage, DC 18"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 1 Total: 1

The brain screams in pain as it's blasted by ARden's lightning bolt, it then turns, what might be it's head at Adeinia, Estivan, and Galan, letting out an all to familiar wave of psychic energy.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Will save DC 15."

Galan pages: That Ring of Mind Shielding doesn't help, does it?

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Galan says, "24"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yeehaa!!!!"

You paged Galan with 'Actually, yes I believe it does.'.

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Adeinia says, "15"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Woot we all made it!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "man, I love those additonal modifiers..."

You paged Galan with 'Oops, sorry, it's mostly a protection against telepathic specific attacks, not this psionics.'.

From afar, Galan nodnod

While all of you are in the pool, the tiny tadpoles circle your legs and release a rather basic slime that starts to eat away at your boots. (Everybody in the pool take 1 acid damage)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan."

Galan finishes the incantation and a blue light temporarily plays about the golden mage as the arcane energies shoot through him, accelerating his movements.

<OOC> Galan says, "Haste."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Who's those?"

Estivan is unphased by the acid.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Anybody who's meleeing the brain, since it's in the middle of the pool."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "k"

<OOC> Estivan says, "And I'm immune."

<OOC> Galan says, "Do I take it? I'm off on the sidelines"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Alright."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

Adeinia.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Your turn."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "How high is the place?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Not high at all."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Not very, only about 8 feet high."

Adeinia jumps on top of the brain and kicks it a few times, staying there to avoid the acid.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Tumble roll."

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

<OOC> Adeinia says, "23"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You don't incur an AoO, roll to hit."

Adeinia rolls 2d20 and gets: 14/1 Total: 15

<OOC> Adeinia says, "dah. Oh well... 29/11"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "First hits."

Adeinia rolls 1d8 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Adeinia says, "12"

Once again, it just seems to bounce off of the brain's rubbery skin.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "that sucks. I need to do something..."

<OOC> Galan says, "DR is beaten with non physical damage."

Estivan glares at the brain and grins savagely, "Your tapoles tickle me foul thing. Now I let my swords flames tickles your in return!" thne he flashes his balde into a 1, 2 hit ruetine with great skill and strength(Dodge and power attack 4)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll to hit."

Estivan rolls 2d20 and gets: 9/19 Total: 28

<OOC> Estivan says, "19 and 24."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Both hit. ANd seperate physical and fire please."

Adeinia has disconnected.

Adeinia has connected.

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Adeinia has reconnected.

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 4 Total: 4

Adeinia has partially disconnected.

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ok, 16 Phys, 4 fire 16 Phys, 5 fire."

Once again, burning gray matter fills the room.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden."

Arden speak the words to a shocking grasp spell and reaches out to touch the brain.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll to hit."

<OOC> Arden says, "12 on touch attack"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You hit."

Arden rolls 1d8 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Arden says, "8 damage"

At the new assault, the brain turns to the acrobatic silver dragon and tries to grapple her.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "29 hit you?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Can I AoO him as he tries to grapple her?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "yes it does."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Strength check."

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 10 Total: 10

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Adeinia says, "omg. 10"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "16"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Actually yes you do Estivan."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Don't woory, you still can unarmed attack him while being grappled."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That's a hit."

Estivan twacks it as it turns its back

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 1 Total: 1

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Estivan says, "12 phys 4 fire"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And everybody in the pool take a point of acid damage."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Exept me."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "how about me?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I'm not sure how it's holding me."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes, it'll definately try to get you as far down into the pool as possible."

Galan with a Word of Power and an arcane gesture, Galan calls forth a short, lizard like creature with gleaming red scales that appears from nothing with a scorching blast of heat and flames. The beast clutches a short spear in it's claws and the puddle of ooze hisses and sputters around it, as the fluid contacts the lizard's super heated scales.(Summon Monster, Small Salamander). As the summoning magic runs it's course, Galan smirks and swiftly draws a smooth length of black iron from the depths of his sleeve and points it at the Brain, uttering the word he THINKS controls the wand's powers.

<OOC> Galan says, "And my lizard gets to go at the very end."

<OOC> Galan says, "Using that Wand of Force Wave."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "..."

<OOC> Galan has no idea what a Force Wave is, but it should be hurty.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "well, this should be interesting"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 18 Total: 18

<OOC> Estivan is reminded of the dualing scene form Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrects.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The brain stays up, but Arden and Estivan, give me a strength check DC 16."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

<OOC> Estivan says, "18"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Galan says, "No damage? Bah! Stupid wand, be more hurty!"

<OOC> Arden says, "7"

You paged Galan with 'BTW, you have 89 charges left in the thing.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden, you fall down, go boom."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "I think you hurt it, it just stayed up?"

Galan raise an eyebrow and taps the wand with a claw "Well. That wasn't expected."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Move the flamebrother."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Naw, the spell just knocks stuff down."

Arden gets thrown down to the ground "What the heck are you doing Galan."

The lizard, at Galan's mental prompting, drops the spear and tries to press against the brain

<OOC> Galan says, "Touch attack?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "DC 9"

Estivan keeps to his feet, "What in the blazes!

Galan says, "Sorry, Arden. I wasn't expecting it to do that!"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Galan says, "12!"

Galan rolls 1d6 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<OOC> Galan says, "5 fire damage"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Adenia, strength check to get out of the grappl.e"

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

<OOC> Adeinia says, "oh come on."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "26"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You manage to get out of it's slimy grasp. Estivan."

Estivan Tries to land heavy blows on the thing(power attack 7, dodge)

Estivan rolls 2d20 and gets: 5/6 Total: 11

<OOC> Arden says, "Dose it take a round to stand up from the ground? I can't remeber."

<OOC> Estivan says, "12 and 8"

<OOC> Galan says, "Thats a free action"

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Move action."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You miss."

<OOC> Estivan mutters.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Arden."

Estivan flails wildly.

Arden rolls out of the pool back to the sidelines and works on pulling his crossbow out of his bag.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "That's it?"

Elemental2 has reconnected.

<OOC> Arden says, "The crossbow is in my bag so would it take me all round to get it out or can I still shoot."

Since Adeinia has escaped it's graps, the brain turns and smacks the small salamander burning it.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "19 hit?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Oop, sorry, 24."

<OOC> Galan says, "Yes"

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 4/4 Total: 8

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "17 damage, and everybody in the pool take a point of acid damage."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan"

<OOC> Galan says, "Dead Salamander, but it takes 1d6 from touching the Sal"

Galan rolls 1d6 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Galan :P

Galan pulls out a bit of flint. Daubing a bit of oil upon it, he mutters a Word and flings it at the brain. As the flint hurtles through the air, it explodes into flame and shrieks towards the brain with an angry wail. With a nod of satisfaction, Galan prays quietly to Akadi, slowly rising up and out of the pool of acid. (Flame Arrow reflex DC 20, Fly)

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It hits."

Galan rolls 4d6 and gets: 1/6/5/4 Total: 16

<OOC> Galan says, "16 damage."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Adeinia."

Adeinia quickly shakes herself of the acid as she jumps back out of the pool and draws her frost bow. (I believe she can fire it with haste)

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Drawing is a move action--you can fire it twice with haste."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "That's what I believe..."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "question is, am I correct in believing so."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "in this situation."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I'd say so."

Adeinia rolls 2d20 and gets: 5/2 Total: 7

<OOC> Adeinia says, "...16/8"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Both miss."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Estivan slashes mightly at the foul thing, trying to bring it down.(dodge Power attack 7)

Estivan rolls 2d20 and gets: 18/17 Total: 35

<OOC> Estivan says, "25 and 19"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Those hit."

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 4 Total: 4

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 2 Total: 2

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Estivan says, "19 phys 4 fire and 16 phys and 6 fire"

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Does anyone have Greater Magic Weapon?"

The Elder brain is starting to look a bit shakey. (Arden)

Arden brings up his crossbow and lets a bolt fly at the brain.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Estivan says, "Not yet."

<OOC> Arden says, "Damn"

The brain golem turns to Estivan and tries to swat him like a fly.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 19 Total: 19

Elemental2 has partially disconnected.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "33 hit you?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yep..."

You publicly roll 2d6 and get: 3/3 Total: 6

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Take 15 damage, and everybody still in the pool, standard 1 acid damage."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Galan."

Galan rolls 2d20 and gets: 12/7 Total: 19

<OOC> Galan says, "Touch attacks. If it's still 9, they both hit"

Galan takes hold of his holy symbol and prays "Akadi, Sky Lord, strike down upon my enemy with all the fury of the storm!" He swoops down on the brain and viciously strikes it twice with a hand crackling with black lightning. (Inflict Moderate Wounds, 2x. Will, DC 18 to half)

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 18/13 Total: 31

Estivan says, "Is that all you got!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Definately makes the first save."

<OOC> Galan says, "Fails the second?"

Galan rolls 2d8 and gets: 2/1 Total: 3

Galan rolls 2d8 and gets: 1/4 Total: 5

<OOC> Galan says, "4, 10. 14 total."

The brain rears back as blood starts to spurt about from the brain's flesh, letting out a horrific psychic scream before falling down to the ground, dead. As soon as it hits the ground, the flesh about the chamber starts to turn gray and rot, re opening the passage you came from, where a lot of inhuman screams are coming from, and another tunnel where the brain was sitting.

Galan hurrumphs "About time." He flies down the newly opened tunnel

Adeinia points to the other tunnel where the brain was. "That way?"

Galan pages: The Duegar was naked, right?

Galan pages: And was there any glow of magic in the chamber?

Estivan extiguishes his sword, sheaths it, wlaks over to Esmerellda and walks her following Galan and skirting the pool.

Arden stuffs his crossbow back away and moves to the exit. "We should probly go."

Adeinia returns her bow to its storage and follows.

You paged Galan with 'Yep. Nope.'.

Galan brushes off his robes "Blood, acid, dust.. I shall have to see about procurring new garments."

Adeinia notices her boots seems much thiner. "As long as we get out of the situation alive..."

Galan pats his Handy Haversack "At least I manage to liberate SOME reward from those filfthy illithids."

A strong mental message from afar pierces through your mind, *ARGH!!!!! Pitiful creatures, you do not know what you have done! You have no idea what comes to this world, the peril we have been preparing for years has arrived and will burn everythingin it's path, Illithid and inferior alike! You may have defeated us, but you have doomed your world!!!!!* It then suddenly cuts off.

Estivan glares at the others, "Quick whineing it was just a little acid.

Galan says, "You don't burn in acid, blackie."

Adeinia pauses for a moment. "You know, why would they 'prepare a peril' that would destroy themselves?"

Estivan says, "True......"

Adeinia shrugs. "Maybe because they're stupid?"

Galan says, "I think they meant that they've been preparing for it to arrive."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe hammers a 'for' in there.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Ohhhhh"

Galan says, "But, if we can defeat them so readily, they couldn't have been preparing very well"

Galan pulls out a wooden Lyre, a gray cloak, and a Siangham "A lyre of building, a cloak of resistance, and a doohickey. Anyone want one?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Cloak is +4, the Siangham is chaotic"

<OOC> Galan says, "And +1"

Arden says, "Galans right. If the four of us made it out alive, then they weren't very prepared."

Adeinia checks her own cloak to see if the acid had any effect on it or not.

Estivan says, "Especally if we mostly used fire to do it."

Adeinia chuckles. "Yes, burn everything in its path indeed..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It's been unravled along the bottom."

<OOC> Estivan says, "The Siangham would be useless to monks...."

Adeinia frowns. "Speaking of cloaks, I need to fix this cloak... unless none of you want the other cloak, in which case I'll just take that and replace this one."

<OOC> Arden says, "This may be a stupid question but what is a Siangham?"

Estivan says, "Hmmmm, the cloak looks like it mmight contrast well with my new wardrobe."

Galan yawns "Shall I sell the Lyre and the doohickey next time we reach civilization?"

Estivan says, "Since its my pick, give it to Arden."

<OOC> Galan says, "It's a monk weapon."

Adeinia shrugs. "I just don't want to pay for fixing this cloak."

Galan says, "Not so easily, Estivan. It only coutns if he wants it."

Estivan glares at Arden, "Well do you?

Arden says, "Get someone to cast a mend spell on your cloak Adeinia"

<OOC> Galan says, "I've got Mend!"

<OOC> Arden says, "So do i"

Adeinia shrugs. "I guess... would you mind doing it if you know the spell?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Same here"

Galan looks interested and points a finger at Adeinia's cloak, muttering the words of a Mend spell

Estivan says, "Ahem, Arden would you like this clock?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er cloack"

Arden says, "The cloak would be nice."

Adeinia nods to Galan after examining the cloak. "Thank you."

Galan nods "You're welcome."

Galan tosses the cloak of Resistance +4 to Arden "There ya go."

Estivan says, "Now we're even."

Arden nods and wraps it around his shoulders.

Estivan starts stroking Esmerellda's mane.

Galan tucks away the other two

Estivan says, "Shall we contiune on?"

Galan floats onwards

Adeinia asks, "Do you mind if I see the lyre? I was wondering how it looks like."

Estivan follows with Esmerellda.

<OOC> Arden says, "My reflex save just got very nice."

Adeinia asks as she walks.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Well I think we should stop there tonight."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And next week, DARKHOLD!!!!!"

Arden follows down the tunnel.

Estivan pages: Galan.

<OOC> Galan says, "Buh? It hasn't even been 3 hours yet.. *sigh*"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Dun dun dun..."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "(echo, echo....)"

<OOC> Estivan says, "(Lighting flash, thunder crash)"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Do I only need a general preform check to play the lyre, or would I need the skill for playing it?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody take 1237 experience, and vote for RP point."

Arden pages: Adeinia

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Perform."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Cool... I could actually play it then. :P"

Adeinia pages: Estivan

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Vote."

Estivan pages: Galan.

Estivan pages: I voted before that,, you must have missed it.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, since everybody's conspiring againt me, everybody take 300 rp XP."

<OOC> Galan levels up!

<OOC> Galan says, "Whoo!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "What's the exp for lv 9 again?"

<OOC> Galan says, "36000"

<OOC> Arden says, "36000"

Galan rolls 1d6 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Estivan says, "W00T!"

<OOC> Galan says, "Can I try that again?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "damn... 790 to go"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 1 Total: 1

Galan rolls 1d6 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<OOC> Estivan says, "Me too?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Same there Estivan."

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Estivan says, "W00t"

You paged Arden with 'I hope you're still enjoying the game.'.

<OOC> Arden says, "You guys ain't that much ahead of me. Not as far as I thought anyway."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I'm going to ask to keep the Lyre for now."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "it may seem useless, but I suddenly have an idea for using it. ^_^"

<OOC> Galan says, "NP"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You want to build your own home?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Mark it on your sheet."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "done. And you'll find out when I use it. ^_^"

<OOC> Galan says, "I might have to borrow that Lyre when I build my citadel/school of magic ;)"

Arden pages: I am having fun with it. I was distracted today with my mohter, so wasn't able to play fully.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "So what did you think about tonight."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Pretty good."

<OOC> Galan says, "The first bit was a tad annoying, as we didn't actually have many options, but the rest was sweet."

You paged Arden with 'Alright, I'm wondering, what sort of familiar were you planing on, and what would be your prefered school?'.

<OOC> Galan liked blowing up the lab.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Ya"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Should have kept some more things from the lab, though."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "heheh"

<OOC> Galan says, "I got the magical items tho."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I totally redid the illithid life cycle to make it more alien and horrifying."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I mean, the stuff you use to blow up the cave and all"

Arden pages: I looks the stuff up on that tonight at work and shoot you an email on it tonight. Okay.

You paged Arden with 'Sounds good.'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Hmmmm, I take it you haven't read the fiend folio yet."

You paged Arden with 'Although I hope you don't take Evocation as a baned school. We need someone to fling magical hurt.'.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "^_^ Lving the next time I get exp, I hope..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I know, I was waiting for Arden to get downw and dirty with the golem since he had a weapon that could bypass the damage reduction."

Arden pages: I am leaning to the sneaking spells and the spells of electricity so I am goint to find one that lets me use both of those types of spells.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Which was that?"

<OOC> Arden says, "Both my sword and crossbow are +2"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It had damage reduction 20/+2."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Then yea, he could have whacked it good."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ah, well I didn't mind chipping it apart."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Well, night guys."

<OOC> Galan says, "Nite"

Estivan has disconnected.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Night!"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "night"

Elemental2 has disconnected.

**************************************

Qui docet, discit.

- He who teaches, learns.

********** OGR Disconnected **********


MAIL: Mailbox purged.