Logfile from Online Gaming Rescourse.


This world is Pueblo 1.0 enhanced

._###_. _#___.

H@ .N@@@@L _@@@@@@@@L J@@@@@@@@N_.

N@).@@@@@@@@@. J@@F `N@@@) @@@@@@@@@@@@@L

J@@@@@F""4@@@@@_ (@@N` 4@@@ (@F `"N@@@@N.

.@@@@` #@@@@) .N@H` (@@@) @L._ 4@@@@

(@@@` .' `N@@@H H@@) `@@@` @N@@) N@@@.

H@@` `@@@@ J@@) HF @@@@ J@@@

(@@# H@@@) (@@@ @@@H .N@@N`

.@@@) (@@@) @@@) @@@) .J@@H"

@@@@` J@@@ (@@@ @@@ .J@@N`

J@@@@ @@@F @@@F (@@@H@@H"

N4@@H (@@@) @@@) .. ._@@@@F`

(@@# J@@" (@@@) JN@L 4@@@@@L

(@@H (@@) (@@@) #@@@N `4@@@@@H

@@L

#@@@. J@@) (@@@@. .@@@@@@) .@@F4@@@@N.

(@@@L .N@N` N@@@L .J@H`N@@@` (@@ 4@@@@N.

`@@@@N__J@@@F (@@@@@@@@@F @@@) (@F "N@@@H

(@@@@@@@@F `@@@@@@` @@@) (N@) (@@@@L

`N@@@H" `"" .@@@ `4@` `H@@@L.

(@@) `4@@

(@@` "

the Online Gaming Resource (@F eccles.tzo.net 670

"

\-------------------------------------------------------------------------/

| Website: www.ogrmush.com email: wizards@ogrmush.com |

| OGR WebRing: www.ogrmush.com/ogring |

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------<

| connect <name> <password> WHO - see who is currently connected. |

from OGR. |

| To connect as a guest, type: connect guest |

/-------------------------------------------------------------------------\

--(This space intentionally left blank)--

MOTD:

Welcome to Online Gaming Resource MUSH!

IMPORTANT: Our next idle purge is scheduled for the end of the month. Please +bbread 1/19 for more details.

Feel free to look around, read out 'news' files, '+bbread' the bulletin boards etc. For help on commands, type: '+help'. Please feel free to see what resources we have to offer on the OGR webspace at:

http://www.ogrmush.com/

If you like what you see, please feel free to click on the VOTE button in the middle of the main page to vote for our webspace on Top Mud Sites (http://www.topmudsites.com/)!

Enjoy your stay!

-- OGR Staff

Last connect was from mkc-65-26-27-96.kc.rr.com on Sat Mar 1 13:04:04 2003.

MAIL: You have no mail.

Tabletop Room 3(#1902RAJLMhns$)

characters portrayed in the chronicle.

Contents:

The Reality Button

The All-Purpose Vending Machine(#2465V$)

Directions for New Characters(#4610V$)

Obvious exits:

Out <O>

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Estivan has connected.

<*> OOCly, Estivan waves

Elemental has connected.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Hello."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hello!"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Hey"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "How's it oging?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Afk, I am going to get some food before the game starts"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "ALright, watching "Tales of the Gun: The Toompson.""

Carudan has connected.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hello Sendiel!"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Hey."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "hey, how's everyone doing?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Pretty good."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "OK, thanks."

Arden has connected.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hello Rich!"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Hi"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "hi"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Bad thing about early games, no good pregame chater."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Yep. I just woke up and am still fighting to stay awake."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Well, I'll come up with a random topic. Worst fantasy novel you ever read?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "A Warrior's Way, company of lesbian troopers going around the literal ass end of creation is not a fun thing to watch."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Literal?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yes, a company of lesbian amazons coming back from a very Thayish invasion, and being harassed by a horny arch wizard for a penchant for sadism."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "The worst part is my Mom got the book for me."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Back"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Was she even aware of the content?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Nope."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "If she was, I'd be worried."

Silver has connected.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "well, at least that's a bit of comfort"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hello John!"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Afternoon Joe"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Worst fanatasy story, I read the Eye of Aragon(sp?) and its MST3kK version"

(New BB message (1/25) posted to 'Announcements' by Scaramouche: MU Consulting Pilot Over)

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "However with Novels, I gernally like just about anything I read."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Well, that's too funny to be really bad. And Al, I suggest you read 'The Soprano Sorceress' and it's sequels. I only read the first two books....and goddamn, that was bad."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "I don't know, I really didn't like the Landover series..."

Carudan has disconnected.

Carudan has connected.

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Landovers not to bad. I have been reading them at work"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "The Soprano Sorceress? "I'm gonna fireball your crazy gob ass, bloody mook...""

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "You read it?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "No, just making a bit of un of it."

<*> OOCly, Estivan writes down, "Soprano Sorceress.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, ""A local 'business man' was struck down by lightning bolt in a ride by spellcasting."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Think a female version of Eliminister, running around in a low-magic world. I was cheering for the bad guys by page 150, just to spare me from the characters I was meant to be sympathising with."

<*> OOCly, Estivan nods

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Da bird needs a good dose of bustavazo...."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Ya tell em boss."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe switchs off mobster voice module. "Alrighty, we'll be starting in a second."

<*> OOCly, Estivan activates his arrgoent prick chip.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Could I have last week's log?"

When we last left our heroes, they had just glorously slaughtered a bunch of kobolds, and were in the middle of the dark and scary parts of the forest with the reclaimed draconic tome.

Usha sets off back towards the tower.

Estivan has the book in hand and follows Usha.

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "I didn't get healed last session did I."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Nope."

Silver hangs back.

Arden says "Hey preist. Do you think you could help me out here. I took one hell of a beating."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "I was just about to when the session ended"

Off in the far distance, a wildcat does growl.

Carudan walks towards Arden, telling him to lie down. "It'll make my job a bit easier ," he explains

Estivan looks around, "What was that?

Arden lays down per instructions.

You paged Estivan with 'Spot check.'.

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

Usha says "Big hairy animal with big teeth, huge green thing with big teeth or savage race with big teeth. Sooner we all start walking, sooner we get out."

Silver checks the kobolds for coin pouches.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "8"

Usha pages: Spot the veteran D&D player....

You paged Estivan with 'You see nothing.'.

Carudan looks at the more serious wounds, places his hand on top and casts "cure light wounds"

Estivan says "Well I see noting right now, its probally not close"

On the various people, you find 71 silver pieces.

Estivan says "By the by woman, here's your extra."

Carudan rolls 1d8 and gets: 1 Total: 1

Estivan holds out his hadn to Usha.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "3"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Uh, was that the right protocol, or is there another way to do this?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "You can cast another."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Er, it'd probably be more arcane and flower than just naming the spell..."

Usha says "Not the first time you've said that to a woman, I bet. Keep it, I'd rather get some sleep before dealign with crass financial matters."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "I may have to..."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "I am still down 10 but we can call it good if you dont want to use up your spells."

Estivan galres at her, "Very well then, your lucky I don't deduce any for people being mouthy.

Silver slides 30 of the silver peices he just collected into one bag. "Would the money of the fallen work better?"

Carudan says "Are you feeling well enough to walk back to the school?"

Arden says "Yeah. I should be good enough to get back."

Usha says "If I wanted it, I'd just take it anyway. Arden, I'm sure you can get fixed up when we get back to the castle. But for now, it's not that safe out here, and we need to get moving."

Carudan holds his hand out, offering to help Arden stand up. "When we get back, I'll give you a potion or two that should help you get back on your feet

Estivan glares at Silver, "Well the spoils sof battle should go to the victors,but since I have my own wealth, split that amoung the rest.

Arden takes Carudan's hand for help up

Carudan gently pulls Arden up. "Usha's right. We're in no shape to deal with anything else that's out here

Usha sets off walking, clearing vegetation out of the way when necessary.

As you get back to the college, you can hear the various cute and fuzzy creatures of the forest fighting over the bodies of the kobolds. When you get back, heading right for bed, or returning the book?

Silver says "If one wishes for the money, they may ask for it. And I'll keep your advice in mind in case I am struck with a sudden lack of logic."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Returning the book, I assume."

Estivan would return the book first

Carudan decides to check on the wizard, and see how he's doing and what he remembers from being attacked

Estivan glares the follows Carudan to the Gnomes office.

Usha says "Just split it five ways. Only fair, no?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er at Silver the follows...."

Entering Hergal's chamber, you can see that he's been trying to clean up a bit, but as soon as you come in, he drops everything and hops over, "Oh my, I'm so glad you came back, what happened? Did you get my book back?"

Arden follows to the Gnomes

Estivan sets the book down in front of Hergal, "I belive this is it good gnome.

Estivan says "Nermize attack you. He was a kobold in disguise."

Usha says "Yes. Got stolen by a bunch of kobolds, led by a sorcerer. Dead now. Must be some pretty sensitive infiormation in there. They thought so, at any rate."

Carudan asks Hergal "DO you remember what happened when you attacked?"

Zermecki created as object #631

Silver lets the others do the talking.

Hergal looks to the side a bit, "I remember, going over my notes, Nermize just went to bed, and then there was a sharp pain on my head, then you woke me up."

Kobolds? how did he manage that?

Usha says "Magic, presumably."

Hergal says "Kobolds, How did he manage that?"

Estivan says "He was some sort of Magic User."

Silver says "Sorcerer."

Carudan nods. "I'm curious, when did you first meet Nermize?"

Estivan glares at Silver, but the glare softens into a throughful experpression and he seems to slight nod in thanks to Silver.

Hergal says "I... I first met him while I was doing my research, I was looking for a guide to take me to this one dragon's cave, but nobody but him has ever been there and survived."

Estivan says "The cave of which Dragon?"

Usha says "When was this?"

Hergal thinks back, "I believe it was Grilatras the Sour Wind, about 5 years ago."

Set.

Dropped.

Estivan says "How did you meet exactly?"

Carudan says "Who recommended him to you?"

"Nobody recomended him, he was just the only one who would lead me to the dragon, I found him in a small garden/alley outside of a tavern.

Estivan nods, "Hmmmmmm, was it widely known you were looking for drconic knowledge?

"In the closest town that dared be near the dragon's lair, up by the serpent hills. Well I have been looking for a while there for a guide, so yea...

Usha says "Say, does the offer still stand?"

Carudan says "How could tell whether nermize was lying or not?"

Hergal looks at Usha like she was from a different planet, "Oh, you mean your pay! Yes of course! You've done a great service to the world of academia, if there is anything else I could do for you, don't hesitate to ask.

Estivan nods

Usha says "I meant, do you still want a guide? You used the present tense there, so presumably you've still not been?"

Silver says "If you have some healing slave, those would be useful. Several of us were injured."

Hergal says, "Oh, well I didn't get into the cave, but Nermize gave me a lot of good information, that did go along with what I've had so far, and I've seen some other such dragons. Thanks for offering though..."

"Well I don't think the local temple to Lathander is open, at least to selling potions, but you might ask Zermecki. He usually has some."

Usha says "I'll get mine. Just a moment."

Usha leaves, and comes back a couple of minutes later with a couple of bottles. "There you go."

Carudan says "And Nermize has been at your side ever since?"

Arden says "You have one of them for me to."

Usha says "They're for whoever wants them."

Hergal looks at the bottles brought in, "My you must face many dangers to carry around all those potions." Turns to Carudan, "Pretty much, yes."

Ogerud created as object #6417

Arden takes a bottle and goes to the back of the group

Carudan Forwns. "DId anyone in the village know Nermize? Did they say anything about him?"

Usha says "Well, never got into following Sune quite enough to qualify for the wounds-begone trick. Besides, it never hurts to be prepared, especially in my business."

"No, not a thing... So you're saying he was only following me to get his claws upon my masterpiece?"

Estivan glares puzzled at Usha, "You are a worshiper of Sune?"

Arden turns around with his back facing everyone before he lowers his mask to drink the potion.

Estivan looks back at Hergal, "Yes.

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Cure light on that postion right."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Yes."

Arden rolls 1d8 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Usha says "Yes."

Set.

Arden turns back around with his mask up. "Thank you Usha"

Estivan goes back to glareing at Usha and looks as if he cannot quite belive that sort of thing.

Hergal puts a hand on his head, and sits down on a stool sighing, "Oh dear" over and over again.

Carudan says "what's the matter?""

Estivan looks back at Hergal

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "brb"

Hergal says "It's just, that he was my friend for so many years, but now... It's just disturbing..."

Usha says "Sucks, I know."

Estivan says "How so?"

Hergal says "I just never figured anyone would put so much time and effort to stealing my finished work..."

Carudan says "I have to admit, it was very well planned, if that was the case..."

Usha says "Apparently so. I'm sorry, but sometimes we just add people up wrong. Take heart that nothing more serious happened. You're still alive, for example."

Estivan nods, "He said he ws going to use it to make his race more powerful.

Usha says "Part of me wonders if he was actually working for this dragon."

Silver says "Well, somehow he got a few nice toys."

Carudan says "It's possible. The beasts are certainly cunning enough to establish such a long, drawn-out charade."

Estivan looks at Usha abd raises an eyebrow.

Carudan says "Wait, was Nermize also offered a copy of the book upon its completion?"

Hergal says, "I am not sure, that and I would wonder why a dragon would want a book about things they already know?"

"No, he did have a set of his own notes, but he didn't ask for a book."

Estivan says "To keep others from knowing?"

Carudan says "Where did he keep these notes?"

Hergal says "He slept in a little niche up in one of the storage attics of the high towers."

Carudan says "But that wouldn't make sense. Most of what Hergal has told us can be verified in other tomes and books."

Hergal says "I would imagine there."

Carudan says "COuld you show us the way there"

Estivan looks at Silver, "Was there any paper or parchemnt on Nermize when you search his body?

Silver says "Nope. The wand and this pendant."

Silver holds out the pendant.

Estivan hmmms and loks at the pendant

Carudan takes a long look at the pendent

Hergal nods, and goes to show them where to attic, he tries to open the door, but it does not move, and does not seem to have been moved in quite some time.

Silver pages: Can I activate the pendant?

Usha says "Don't wizards have some sort of link to their familiars or something and can sense when they die?"

Estivan tries to help Hergal open the door

Carudan asks Silver, ""Can I see the pendant for a moment?"

You paged Silver with 'Give me a Spellcraft roll.'.

Arden says "Whats the matter? Is it locked of just jamed?"

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

Silver pages: 17

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "What does the pendant look like? Are there any symbols, or writing on it?"

Hergal says "He wasn't my familiar, he was just a source of information, and I thought a friend."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Roll to open the door?"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "You'll see what it does in a second."

Usha says "Ah. I was thinking that he might still be alive somewhere."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "There's a lot of draconic on it, with a rather cheap, but nice looking gem in the middle."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "what does it say?"

You paged Silver with 'You can activate it now.'.

Estivan looks increadulious, "I doubt it, I cut him in half.

Silver pages: Doing so.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Literally, "Little Fairy Transformation""

Usha says "I meant the real Nermize might have been alive and captive somewhere while the kobold masqueraded."

"I wouldn't know..."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "what about a less literal translation... as in conversational?"

Arden says "I had the same thought."

Estivan glares, but also nods, "I didn't think of that.

With a rather embarasing sound and a puff of smoke, where Silver stood now is a little silver dragon with butterfly wings.

Carudan says "Ah, so that's what it meant..."

Silver flutters about.

Estivan looks at Sivler wehn the poof sound and start laughing.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Fluttering near the door?"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "About the room."

Usha says "Seems so."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "So the door is completely stuck?"

As Silver flies near the door, it slowly creaks open.

Carudan says "The amulet is some sort of... well, you can see what it does."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "n/m"

Carudan nods.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody listen checks."

Silver says "This is sort of fun."

Carudan says "Ah... this could be interesting"

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "19"

Estivan starts to control his laughter and snickers.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "10 if Gala is near, 8 otherwise."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "16"

Estivan's snickering drowns out anything he miht hear.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "23! Woo!"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er might"

You paged (Usha, Arden, Carudan) with 'You hear a slight skittering aroudn inside of the room.'.

Usha says "Something's here."

Carudan says "Everyone, back away from the door"

Estivan backs way and draws his scimitar.

Carudan Steps back and watches teh door carefully

Arden says "Shhhh queit. We may beable to sneak up on it."

Silver flutters away and uses the pendant again.

With the same special effects, Silver turns back to normal.

Usha looks for the source of the noise.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Search/move silent for those going into the room."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Both?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

Silver draws the wand.

Estivan heads in trying to be quite and looking around at the same time.

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "I think a move silently would come firts."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Definately."

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "13"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "14"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "8 MS, 18 Search"

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "16 move silently, Search of 30"

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "10, so that's MS 13, S 10"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "7 and 18."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "24 to search"

You can hear some more skuttering further into the room, away from you, eventually finding a familiar looking set of tails behind some boxes.

Carudan rolls his eyes

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "What sort of tails?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Kobald ones?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yes... Arden more than anybody else would know though."

Arden pulls some darts out and motions for the others to block the exits. Then moves around the back side of the boxes.

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 4/7 Total: 11

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Estivanhelps to block the exit.

Carudan moves to the nearest exit and stands in front of it, taking a defensive stance while he watches Arden and the boxes

Usha just waits.

As Arden goes to assault the kobolds, a high pitched scream comes from him, followed by a second, a bit of scrabbling, then a lot of things along the lines of, "Please, don't kill us!"

Carudan says "IF you want to live, then come out"

A duo of familiar looking kobolds come out reluctantly, and just stand there waiting for something to happen.

Silver says "You two again?"

Carudan says "By Torm... not you two again..."

Carudan says "What are you both doing here?"

Estivan jsut glares

Usha says "A second time?"

They say in unison, "We got no where else to go!"

Arden waits hiden in the shadows just in case.

Carudan says "What do you mean?"

One kobold says, "Early village in woods, smashed, crashed, burnt down when we got there. Nermize says, if anything really bad happen, find him up here. Something really bad happened, decided to come here."

Silver says "See this wand? Nermize is dead."

Carudan says "I knew something like that happened..."

Estivan says "He was felled by this sword."

Usha says "Well, seems that Nermize actually was working for that dragon."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody Fort save, 10"

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

Carudan says "Was there anything else you saw at your village? Were there any survivors?"

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "By a mile."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Woot 10"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "On the dot."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "16"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "6"

Usha says "I say we trek out there tomorrow and have a look at the ruins. I think I know what did this."

Carudan nods. "I agree. Can you lead us there?"

Everybody save Arden can stand the smell of the kobolds soiling themselves as they hear the bad news. "Bad, very bad. We didn't find other 4 or Nermize there either!"

Estivan says "Because we killed Nermizw and the other four."

Arden starts coughing and gagging as he moves out side the door.

Silver says "Honestly."

They whimper.

Arden says "That is just nasty. I mean come on."

The kobold closest to Arden jumps up into the other's arm at the sneaky half-dragon's sudden aperrance. THe other holds him for a minute, then says, "Ew." and drops him.

Usha says "I'm with you. Nermize and co....they attacked us, they accepted the possibility of getting killed doing so. But wiping out an entire village....something needs to be done to whovever did this."

Carudan holds his hand out. "Come on, you two," he says distastefully, "Let's get you cleaned up. Then we can talk some more."

Estivan lowers his sword and starts snickering at the humorious then he glares at Usha, "I can't bevlie it, this is the second time I agree with you.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er scene."

They simply shake there in their own filth, "But, what happen to us? We alone, far from swamp, with many nasty things just waiting to eat us out there!"

Carudan says "You can stay here for the moment, if it's all right with Hergal."

Usha says "Come with us if you want. You know the lie of the land."

Estivan says "Look we promised not to kill you, I for one won't break my word"

They look at Usha, "Really?"

Usha says "Sure thing."

They launch themselfs at Usha's feet, changing kissing them and mumbling, "Thank you."

Silver casts clean on the Kobolds.

Carudan stares at Usha. "How do you do it?"

Estivan looks disgusted by the prospect, but he is bound by his word.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "BRB"

They look up at Usha, "Wow, me feel better already!" the other adds, "Yea, like big weight been taken off."

Usha has reconnected.

They look up at Usha, "Wow, me feel better already!" the other adds, "Yea, like big weight been taken off."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "What did you last see?"

Arden says "You mean we are taking these stinky little creatures with us."

Usha says "As always, my BRB."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "And that was OOC...."

Carudan says "We need their help if we're going to find out what destroyed their village"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Ah, I didn't see it"

Usha says "It's a woman thing. Oh, hold on, it isn't. It's a give-people-a-chance thing."

They seem to silently count to three, then gives Arden Big Cute Kobold eyes, "Plwease?????"

Estivan hurumphs

Arden gives them a look "Alright, but I will be watching them for fool play."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Folks need. Phone. Brb"

One shakes his head, "No, no foul play! We promise!" The other says, "Yea, only pigs be good enouch for you!"

Usha says "Anything else to discuss? If not, I'm going back to bed."

Estivan glares meancingly at teh Kobolds, "Show any signs of treachery and you will end up like Nermize, " He pats his scimitar on his other hand.

Carudan says "WE'll need to find a bed for these two, and I'd like to look around Nermize's hide-away."

Arden shakes his head "Yeah some rest sounds good."

Carudan looks at teh kolbolds. "How did you two get in there, anyway?"

"Nermize put little toe holes up wall so we could climb up.

Usha says "Goodnight, all."

Carudan nods. "You crawled inside through a window?

Usha leaves.

Carudan turns to Usha briefly. "GOod night, Usha"

Usha pages: (And sleep.)

They say "Good night mistress!" Then turns to Carudan, "Yes, we did."

Estivan glares at the Kobolds, "I'll be watching you, but for now good night". He heads to his room and goes to bed.

They say "Good night black master!"

Arden starts heading for his room "I guess I will see you in the morning"

Silver has reconnected.

Carudan holds his hands out again. "What are your names?"

From afar, Estivan just goes to his room, puts the stuff he has on away and goes to sleep.

They say "Good night silent master!" They turn to Carudan, "I'm Bilas, he Treps."

Carudan nods. "Come on BIlas, ,Treps. Let's find you both a place to sleep."

Carudan leads the kobolds out of Nermize's room.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "You know when your not munchkins when....you spare Kobolds and the later agree to become you guides for better or for worse."

They both hop behind Carudan, happy as a puppy with two tails.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "We can train them to be hirelings."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "I wonder if they'd be interested in learning about the kingdom of Torm..."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Thats the Cleirc way."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Kobold worshiping Torm... wow"

Silver goes to bed.

After convincing the new kobold companions that they can't sleep at the foot of your beds, the night passes by rather slowly. Morning comes eventually.

Silver does the hour of spell conecentration.

Estivan gets up, put on one of his trael outfits and puts his armour and other gear on the takes the rest and goes down to the menargire to take peraper his horse for travel.

Carudan sits on his bed, directing his thoughts and prayers Torm

Bilas and Treps get into their first trouble of the day, swiping breakfast from the cafiteria.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "First trouble... dear lord..."

At the menargire, there is someone there reading the animals.

You don't have that!

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Yeah, we got our Merri and Peppin."

I don't see that here.

Arden takes a priviate breakfast in his room before getting his stuff around.

You don't have that!

Smokin_Joe(#6333PXc)

You see nothing special.

Carrying:

Ogerud(#6417)

Zermecki(#631)

Alibon(#6351)

Usha gets a hearty breakfast, then suits up, slings her various weapons across her back, and loads up the horse.

Dropped.

Estivan looks Alibon

Usha has partially disconnected.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er looks at the guy in the megeagery"

Alibon looks at you and waves, "Hello, how have you fared since last night's affair?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "That's him. Don't worry."

Silver stores some of his gear, grabs some breakfast then joins the others.

Estivan says "I have faired well, how are you this morn."

Silver has partially disconnected.

Alibon shrugs, "Not too bad, Harry the Hook Horror just bit me once this morning."

Carudan gets breakfast and some spare cheese, then returns to his room to prepare his backpack

Estivan goes bout brushing his warhorse then puts the blanketsm barding, saddle, saddle bags and toher ger on her.

Estivan says "Hook horror? Which one of these beast is that?"

Silver pages: Most of my coinage is what I'm storing. Keeping 20 gold out and the looted silver.

You paged Silver with 'Alrighty.'.

You paged Silver with 'Alibon says "It's in the basement. We got to keep it there, it'll die if left out in the sunlight too long.'.

Silver pages: Mispage?

Estivan pages: I decided to call my horse Esmerellda

You paged Arden with 'The door to your room bursts open with Bilas & Treps, carrying various pastries going to hide under the covers, with an irate half-orc lunch lady behind them.'.

You paged Estivan with 'alrighty.'.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "AFK for a few minutes."

Alibon says "It's in the basement. We got to keep it there, it'll die if left out in the sunlight too long."

Arden pages: Quickly throws up his mask. "What going on here."

Estivan nods, "I don't belive we were introduced.

You paged Arden with 'The kobolds say, "Save us master from the terrible giant hag, guarding the cave of unearthly delights!" The half-orc looks at them with a sneer, "Those little pisshers took me stickybuns right out of the oven!"'.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Back"

Arden pages: Bilas, Treps get out here. Is it true you took her stickybuns"

Usha says "Underdark critter, right?"

Albion extends his hands, gripping Estivan's like iron, "I'm Alibon, assistant warden here at the college's menagurie, which basically means I feed and clean up after them."

Estivan looks around to see what various beasts is aroudn and is startled when Usha soeak, he looks at her, "When did you get her?

He nods, "That's right. Pretty nasty one."

Estivan shakes his hand with a strong grips as well, "I am Estivan Deigo

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Well, I did say I was loading up the horse...."

Carudan goes back to Nermize's quarters and looks around for anything of interest

You paged Arden with 'Bilas looks totally shocked, "No master, we just took some bread and water we needed to survive!" Treps nods, stuffing something into his mouth, leaving white cream all over his face, "Mmmph, mahtz right!"'.

Estivan aooearntly was too busy taekign care of his horse to ntoice Usha was there,

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Search check Carudan."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er appearently."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "15"

Estivan looks at Usha and reaches into his belt pouch and withdraws something from it, "Here is what I owe you for your service last night.

Arden pages: What will it cost me to pay for them. And dont worry I will take care of a fitting punishment.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "That just sounds wrong..."

<*> OOCly, Estivan grins.

You paged Carudan with 'You see a couple of scrolls that look like incomplete spell/magical item blueprints, it's hard to decipher the chicken scratches, but you see things like "Dragon" and "Strength" and "Power" all over the place.'.

Estivan reaches his closed hand out.

Usha says "Ah, keep it. I kill evil bastards who torch villages for free."

Carudan pages: I grab everything I can find, and take it into Hergal's workroom

You paged Arden with 'Without thinking she says, "Sticky buns be a silver and 2 coppers each. they took 6."'.

Estivan shakes head, "I gave my word, besides you did deserve it for helping to retreive the book.

Albion gives Estivan a sly look, "My, I haven't heard about that going on last night..."

Arden pages: grumbles and pays the lady

Usha says "Only in his fevered dreams. It's payment for kobold-slaying, which I just said no to."

You paged Carudan with 'You do, and he's not there. Wizards are natorious late risers.'.

Estivan glares at Albion, then looks back at Usham "I insist you take it.

You paged Arden with 'The lunch lady accepts them, "Thank you sir, and if I where you, I'd keep those things on a leash!" Once she's gone, you can feel both kobolds wrapped around your legs, "Thank you master, thank you!"'.

Silver says "Well, if he feels the need to part with his gold, I've already set a good bit into a group fund."

Carudan pages: I leave a note for the wizard, telling him what I found and if he can make anything out.

Usha says "Good idea. Do that."

Usha carries on packing her stuff.

You say "I'd take it, not very many people would pay for having some kobolds killed."

Arden pages: After she leaves he bends down to talk to the kobolds "Okay if you are going to steal you have to be sneaker about it and not get caught. Now come with me" grabs there ears and drags them down to the lobby looking for the others.

Estivan notices silver, "Well, that would be acceptible, who is hadleing the group funds?

You paged Arden with 'They don't have ears, but they have little nubs on the head that can be consitered like that. But they do follow along.'.

Silver says "I am for now."

Carudan goes to look for the Kolbolds

Usha carries on doing stuff until everyone else is ready to go.

Estivan nods, "Very well, though you better be honest with it,' He hand Silver the 3 platnium pieces that was in his hand.

At that moment Arden comes in dragging the Kobolds buy the little ear nubs.

Silver drops them in a coin pouch.

Estivan finishes getting his horse preped.

Arden pushes the kobolds in front of him "These little creatures were starting problems in the lunch room"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Silver says "Wonderful."

Estivan glares at the Kobolds, but the geos back to the prep.

Carudan finally finds the others.

The kobolds stand there doing the 'been called to the principal's office' stand. Albion looks at them, "Been causing trouble eh? You want me to feed them to something? The manticore we got has a real taste for them."

Usha says "We need them as guides."

Estivan shakes his head.

Arden says "Unfortenatly we said we wouldn't kill them."

Arden says "Some one keep an eye on them so I can get my horse ready"

Silver says "I'm sure they could spare an arm for your pets."

Alibon shrugs, "Alright, nothing wrong with that, just what most people want done with them." Bilas and Treps do the latch/hug thing to both Estivan and Usha.

Usha says "Now look what you've made them do...."

Arden makes himself busy with his horse.

Estivan shakes his leg to try to dislodge the clingy Kobold

Estivan start curseing up a storm in Tethyrian

Usha says "Detach now, and you get a ride there."

Carudan says "Sorry to inturrupt, but I found some strange scrolls in Nermize's chambers. Do any of you know how to read magical blueprints?"

Arden's horse has been stabled next to a Unicorn and is probably the hapiest stalion in the land.

Silver holds out his hand.

They let go.

Usha says "Afraid not."

Estivan quites curseing and glares, but there is a fiant smile on his lips as if he is finding this slightly humorous

Silver says "Give."

Estivan says "Give them to the Sorcerer."

Alibon raises an eyebrow, "So we have another sorcerer?"

Silver says "ANother?"

Carudan says "They're on Hergal's desk"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Mmmmmm lunch brb"

Estivan says the word Sorcerer witha fair amounf of contemp,

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "If he has contempt now, just wait. I'll be getting the annoy the fighters spell soo enough."

Alibon says "Well, not really around here, but one does come by frequently enough. A centuar sorceress. Bit of an odd one, but nice enough, comes around for a bit of spell components and such. Can't stand the cobbles of the university proper, and the wizards wouldn't like her in there, so she has to come here."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Fireball?"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Unbuckle"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Good, it will be fun."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Shrink targeted on codpieces?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "That's not right...."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Ouch..."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "back"

Usha says "Well, we'll stick with our oddball for now."

Silver says "Well, I shall have to meet her some time. I don't care much for universities much myself. I'll be seeing to those blueprints now."

Silver heads to Hergal's.

Carudan follows Silver

Estivan contiues to prep his horse and when he is done he start looking at the various beasts in the place

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Silver pages: I would figure a preist would be able to understand magic writing.

Arden works on his horse keeping one eye on the kobolds.

Estivan looks at one of the stall, "What is this?

There are various sorts of magical beasts, a unicorn, gryphons, and shocker lizards, which the two kobolds took a profound interest in, plus more 'mundane' creatures including quite an extensive family of lions and tigers.

Carudan pages: silver IT was beyond my abilities. That and it's barely legible

Carudan begins reading the directions of setting up your character for OGR.

Directions for New Characters glows slightly as it is read.

You publicly roll 1d3 and get: 1 Total: 1

Estivan is looking at a tiger.

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Silver pages: (If you want to page multiple people its page person one, person two=

Alibon saunters on over, "Oh, that's Grula, lead lady tiger we have sitting with her cubs. I've done quite a job making sure them and the other big cats here are as comfortable as possible.

Usha finishes packing her stuff, and casts an eye over the creatures. "First time I've seen one of those that wasn't actually trying to kill me."

Estivan says "Tiger? Fascianting."

You paged (Silver, Carudan) with 'No coma's nessicary between them.'.

Carudan and Silver reach the library

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "So we have MS now?"

One of them saunters over to the edge of the stall, Alibon bends over and begins petting her, getting her to start purring. "I honestly don't know why they would attack a lady like you, they're such noble creatures."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "No, you two are still pages."

Estivan says "Well, they are certainly beutiful."

Estivan looks around to see if a hypogriff is around.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "2nd around=here"

You publicly roll 1d10 and get: 7 Total: 7

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "You don't find one."

Silver pages: (Carudan is figuring how to page more then one person atm. Giive a second)

You paged Silver with 'Alrighty.'.

To (Silver, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: Carudan leads Silver to the table where he left Nermize's scrolls

Usha says "Magic compulsions, probably. Plus a few spells to fill them with rage. I assume, anyway."

Estivan looks rather disappointed, "I see this meangery lacks a hypogriff.

Alibon slowly grunts, "I hope you took revenge on who ever siced them on you."

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Silver pages: "Well, there is one little trick that always work." Silver casts Read Magic on the scrolls.

Usha says "Time will tell."

Alibon says "Yes, they are very rare, and very hard to keep in captivity. Honestly if these stabes didn't have enchantments to be like the environment of choice for the resident animal with a little spacial alterations, we wouldn't be able to hold half as many animals as we do."

Estivan nods.

You paged (Silver, Carudan) with 'There isn't anything like a real spell written there, just jumbled piced from here and there, but you do see some spell fragements similar to a Bull's Strength and Eagle's Splendor in tehre.'.

To (Silver, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: Carudan asks "Can you make anything out?"

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Silver pages: Well thats interesting. Shoddy work for sure. I've got bits of Bull's Strength and Eagle's Splendor and nothing very useful beyond that.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "test"

To (Silver, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: I'm not familiar with Eagle's splendor. What does it do?

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Here."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Whispers, I presume?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "PRetty much."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Joe, where is that spell at?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Tome & Blood, +charisma thing."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Ah, that would be why I can't see it. That book is downstairs."

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Silver pages: It is similar to Bull's Strength except works for social prowess.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Can we switch MS?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Well not much is going on in either. Can we head out to the encampment?"

Carudan pages: Ah, I can certainly understand why he'd need the Eagle's Splendor spell, but the use of "Bull's Strength" eludes me, beyond combat.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "OK with me."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Okay with me to."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Sure, I have been wating for that"

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Carudan): Silver grabs up the scrolls.

To (Silver, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: Lets get back to the others, see if they have anything to add.

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Silver pages: Might as well.

Once on the road, it doesn't take long to find the village by afternoon. From what you can see are only a few random broken planks, and burnt fence posts are all that remains of it.

Usha has disconnected.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Ready to head out."

Estivan travels on his horse with lance in hand in a traveling postion.

Carudan searches for any sign of survivors

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hold up there."

Usha has connected.

Once on the road, it doesn't take long to find the village by afternoon. From what you can see are only a few random broken planks, and burnt fence posts are all that remains of it. (repost)

Estivan travels on his horse with lance in hand in a traveling postion.(repost)

Ardensearches through the ruins

Carudan searches for any signs of survivors

Usha looks for any tracks or other signs of what did this.

Estivan gets off, binds his lance to his the side of his horse and looks around, carfeully to try to avoid the traps the kobolds mentioned.

Silver checks to see if an arial view reveals anything.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Search checks."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "10"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "24"

Bilas & Treps just sort of stand around rather listless, muttering to themselves.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "23"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "For a grand total of... 2!"

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "21"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "BTW, did we rest enough for natural healing to accure?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

You all look around the ruins, Arden and Silver find that most of the worst wood is near the center of the village, radiating outward. You can find a few chared bodies of kobolds and ashes that used to be papers, but nothing out of the ordinary. Usha on the other had, finds a bag covered with ash and various fallen timbers, but otherwise looks pretty good. Carudan's attention is attracted to a pretty butterfly.

Usha has a look in the bag.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "IT damn well better have been pretty! Say, what kind of coloring were the wings?"

Estivan calls from where he is serching, "Nothing important over here

Arden says "Nothing but a bunch of junk"

There's a couple of masterwork short swords and spears, along with emergency torches in there.

Silver pages: Knowledge Arcana to have an idea of the spell used?

You paged Silver with 'Actually that'd be spellcraft, but roll it!.'.

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Does it look like an airborne creature did this?"

Silver pages: Well, 21 then.

Usha keeps a spear. "Anyone need some extra weapons?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "No, mostly a terestial assault."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Give the flyer a second."

Usha pages: What sort of spear?

Estivan looks over, "What sort?

Arden says "Depends on what you found"

You paged Usha with 'Halfspears.'.

Estivan sees a spear, I would use a spear.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er : I could"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er "I could"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Halfspears."

Usha gives weapons to whoever wants them, making sure the kobolds have some weapons too. Then she looks for tracks, and where they lead to / from.

You paged Silver with 'Looks like a couple of fireball spells, plus a few flamestrikes at strategic possitions.'.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "MAster work?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yepers."

Carudan asks the kobolds what structures were in the middle of the village?

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "+1 to hit and damage, but doesn't count towards damage reduction."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I thought master wok was just +1 to hit"

Arden looks through the weapon and takes out a short sword for himself.

They say the throne and main storehouse.

Silver says "Somebody got happy with the flame spells. Most likely Fireballs and Flame Strikes."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Give me another search roll Usha."

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "16"

Carudan asks the Kolbolds "Are you two okay?"

You paged Usha with 'You find a few sets of tracks, mostly towards the more smashed than burnt parts ot town. Can't be any more than 3 people, and a few feet out from the village they vanish.'.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

"It just, this only home we had, all people we know dead. Not that it doesn't happen, but usually not this bad."

Usha pages: What do the footprints look like? Unusually small or large? Reptilian?

Usha says "Well, at least it's not a dragon....hey, over here. Tracks."

Arden comes over to have a look at the tracks

Estivan looks at the kobolds with a faint look of compassion then gpes over to Usha and looks at what tracks she is inicating

Carudan nods, and puts his hands on the Kolbold's shoulders. "May Torm watch over the spirit of your people."

You paged Usha with 'Some sort of clawed humanoid, looked oto be wearing sandals.'.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Now that was interesting"

Carudan hears Usha's cry, then goes towards the tracks

= A few sets of tracks, mostly towards the more smashed than burnt parts ot town. Can't be any more than 3 people, and a few feet out from the village they vanish. They look like some kind of clawed humanoid, wearing sanfals.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "How big are they?"

"Torm a big bird guy?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Human sized."

Carudan pauses, "In a way, yes."

Treps says, "Ah, me like big bird guys, saw one once. Very colorful feathers and sang really good."

Carudan sighs, and wonders what Kolbold's typically worship

Usha says "Lizardmen?"

Silver lands.

Estivan shrugs, "I don't know, though I though they go bare foot.

Arden says "No idea."

Carudan says "NO sign of what happened to them?"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Can the tracks be followed?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yes, to about a few yards away from camp."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "I don't suppose either of the kobolds is a ranger? ;-)"

Estivan sighs, "I was never trained for this sort of thing.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Nopes."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Going to look at where the trail ends?"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Might as well"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Yep"

Arden follows the trail to its end

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody who is give me a spot check."

Silver draws the wand and covers Blue Dragon.

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "16"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Estivan rolls 1d10 and gets: 8 Total: 8

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "8"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "13 with familar bonus, 11 without."

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "12"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "4"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Just out of curiosity, is everybody healed?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Thank God, I'm not the lowest this time!"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "I'm down 2 but thats it."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I am down 4"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "still down 5"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "NOt sure, unfortunately"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "More interested to what you have at the moment."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Full power."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "12 currently"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "23"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "14"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "12... should have taken one of my potions..."

As you go to the trail's end, Arden notices something in the bushes, it's small, round and has arcane markings on it. While looking at it, it begins to glow and everybody give me a reflex save.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "wait, 9, ont 12"

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "15"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "20"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Woot 20"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "26"

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "9"

Everybody save Usha manage to take 6 HP damage as a fireball is set off from the magic glyph.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Except Silver who takes 12"

Silver falls to the ground. "Hot!"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "I have evasion. On a susseful one I take no damage."

Estivan jumps back, but he is singed again.

Carudan flies through the air and collapses to the ground

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Okay then. Take no damage."

Usha blinks as the fire explodes out.

The Kobolds cower behind the reckage.

Arden flips and tumbles out of the blast range.

Usha checks to see what state Carudan is in.

Estivan starting curseing fire spells and starts to curse out the idiots who employ them.

Silver says "Oh..good priest...a little blessings...are needed."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Conscious? Not?"

Carudan 's wounds from the day before appear to have been reopened by the blast

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Uh, i've only got 3 points left... so I'm conscious, I think"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "I've got 2 now."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yep, you're still good."

Usha says "Want me to have a look at that while you back off and tend to the wounded?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Yep you are."

You paged Usha with 'Give me another spot check.'.

Carudan coughs "backpack... potions..."

Carudan rolls over to allow someone to take a potion or two out of the backpack

Silver crawls well away from the damnable fire glyphs.

Estivan pulls one out, opens it and put it to Carudans lips.

Arden says "Everyone is still alive right."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er out of Carudan's pack"

Silver says "Bearly."

Usha takes her own potions out. "Use those if you need them." Then she goes, when everyone is a safe distance away, to have a look at this glyph.

You paged Usha with 'Spot check please.'.

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Joe who should roll on how much Carudan is heal by the potion Estivan is giving him?"

Usha pages: 5

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

Usha pages: 6, rather.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "IN that case, what do I roll?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "1d8+ soemthing"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "ah, like the spell then?"

Carudan rolls 1d8 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "It effectively is the spell."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Yep. though I am ot sure what the + is"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "+1, I think."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "in teh spell, it's +1 per level, so that'd be 7"

You paged Usha with 'Well, it's a typical fire warded spell, it's a fairly short lived, and looks real pretty, then you turn and find a similar looking thing to you at the face as it starts to glow two. Give me a reflex roll.'.

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

You publicly roll 5d10 and get: 10/4/1/10/10 Total: 35

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Oops, wrong roll."

You publicly roll 5d6 and get: 4/5/3/3/5 Total: 20

You paged Usha with 'Can you take 20?'.

Carudan takes a deep breath as he feels his wounds closing.

Usha pages: Just, not that it should make a difference.

Carudan says "Thank you, Estivan. HOw're you and the others doing?"

Estivan helps Carudan up, "Silver needs you and/or your potions priest.

As Usha looks through the underbrush, a similar ball explodes in her area, but instead of fire, it's made of ice and snow.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "20 points Usha."

Silver says "Now why couldn't I have been hit by that one."

Carudan walks carefully to silver and pulls out a potion from his back pack. He kneels down next to silver, props his head up, and pours the potion slowly down his throat

Usha falls back, and starts cursing and shivering. "That....damn well....hurt!"

Silver rolls 1d8 and gets: 6 Total: 6

Arden says "I stand the best chance of evading the shots let me check out the bush."

Usha consumes two potions of her own with shaking hands. "I'll live. Someone hid something there, and wanted it to stay hidden."

Estivan looks at the fezeing Usha, ""Those damn things come in icce too!?

Carudan hears the last explosion, and walks slowly towards Usha

Usha says "Have Silver check it for magic. Maybe he can analyse what's next?"

Silver says "Oh, thats better. Now for one little trick."

Usha rolls 4d8 and gets: 8/8/1/4 Total: 21

Arden checks the bushes again, but doesn't find anything more than the two disarmed glyphs and a copper piece.

Carudan says "What'd you find?"

Estivan says "May I have one of your potions preist?"

Silver casts Detect Magic.

Usha pages: Both the Moderate potions. 21 healed.

Arden picks up the copper

Carudan swings the packj around and passes Estivan a potion

Arden says "Nothing over but this piece of copper."

Estivan nods in thanks and drinks it

Estivan rolls 1d8 and gets: 1 Total: 1

Usha says "A trap, then. No other signs of life?"

You paged Silver with 'You can sense two more similar Evocation, time released effects on the other side of the camp. Roughly where the other tracks would terminate.'.

Estivan looks slightly less singed, "Well. at least it took teh endge of the pain.

Arden says "Nope nothing"

Silver says "Got another pair of these toys where the other tracks end."

Carudan says "Lay down and I'll see what else I can do"

Estivan nods and does as the preist asks

You paged Silver with 'Going to roll spellcraft to see what exactly they were?'.

Silver pages: Might as well.

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

Silver pages: 11

Arden says "Think I should check out the other ones to see if there is anything with them"

Silver says "Give me a second to see what they throw out."

Carudan lays his hands over Estivan's chest. A faint glow comes from Carudan's hands

You paged Silver with 'Totals?'.

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

Silver pages: 11 for the first, 13 for the second.

Carudan rolls 1d8 and gets: 8 Total: 8

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "10"

You paged Silver with 'Well from the other two, they look nearly identically and that helps you a bit. But they are glyph traps, but they seem a little weird.'.

Silver says "Good luck Blue Dragon. I think they might be the same as the other two but can't be sure."

Carudan removes his hands

Carudan says "Feel better?"

Arden says "You have enough spells to heal me if I fail preist."

Arden finds the glyphs easily enough and doesn't set them off yet. The two kobolds scamper to the other side of the wreckage.

Carudan nods. "As long as you don't die, then I've got plenty of spells and potions

Estivan nods.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Disable divince Arden. DC 22"

Estivan looks fully healed.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

Usha says "Of course, Torm will doubtless expect some applications of boot leather in the name of righteousness as payback....it's only fair, after all."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "27"

Arden successfully disables the glyph traps!

Arden searching for anything esle with the glyphs

Carudan smiles

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Sorry I was slow to respond. My father called me,"

There's another copper piece, rather foreign by the looks of it. Has a picture of a naked orc personification of victory on one side.

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Can the glyphs be moved"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Now they can. You disabled them good."

Arden takes the glyphs and copper back to the others "This was all that was over there to."

Estivan gets up and starts look at what people found.

Carudan exams the glyphs and the coins in Arden's hands

Usha says "So, no clues about where to look now?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Would Knowlegde: Roayally Nobility help, in the respect of hearldry?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "And that's where we'll call it for tonight."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "750 exp. all around and exp. point."

Silver pages: Arden

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Ok, good game, though slightly on the slow side."

Estivan pages: Carudan

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "I know. But it turned out pretty good I think."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "I agree"

Usha pages: Arden

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "I liked it. And now for the fun of the level up. :D"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Our first groupies...."

Silver rolls 1d6 and gets: 4 Total: 4

Usha rolls 1d12 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Yehaaa!"

Estivan rolls 1d12 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "O_O"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yes, level up, then I can dish out the big stuff!"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Reroll that Al."

Estivan rolls 1d12 and gets: 12 Total: 12

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Hoody hoo!"

Arden rolls 1d10 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "John, Sendiel, votes?"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Damn 3"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Sorry, Rich and Sendiel."

Arden pages: Carudan

Usha pages: Could you tell Eric Z that I'm sorry, but I won't be able to show tonight? I'm tired now, and in another 3 or 4 hours, I'll be just about dead at the keyboard.

To (Silver, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: usha yet again

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "+7, same as before."

You paged Usha with 'Sure thing.'.

Carudan rolls 1d8 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Alright 200 exp goes to Arden!"

Usha pages: Also, my third level feat will be Iron Will.

You paged Usha with 'Gotcha.'.

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Wow. Thanks"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "So any comments?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Yes, Thank you very much for the reroll"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Going too fast/ too slow?"

You paged Usha with 'Have a good nap.'.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "I very much prefer going out there and reacting to / doing stuff to talking about it."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "And this was the earlier, I hope?"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "For the latter part, yes."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Overall, I had fun."

Usha has disconnected.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I agree with El."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "It was over all fun though"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Uk, I think I am starting to come down with a migraine"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "It was a good session Joe"

Silver pages: I've got to go over T&T for spells and Feats before deciding those two.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Preaching to the choir Al, the weather's been fluxuating rapidly here so IL've had two really bad migraines today."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "I guess that's why they called this the state of Missouri (miz-er-ie)"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Something is going around again. I have been sick for the last 3 days. It sucks"

<*> OOCly, Estivan nods

Arden pages: My mom wants me to go out to dinner and a movie with her.

You paged Silver with 'Well that'd depend, I'd highly recomend the Energy substitution feat, since it doesn't really count extra spell levels, and just kicks ass. Plus if you're going to summon, you could get an Improved Summon to call bader monsters.'.

You paged Arden with 'What movie?'.

Arden pages: Sorry wrong post

Arden pages: That was to Mattson. But I dont know about the movie yet

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "But of course I got really sensitive membranes... Stupid barametric pressure!"

Arden pages: Sivler My mom wants me to go out to dinner and the movie with her.

You paged Arden with 'Got me again.'.

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "SOrry about those pages Joe"

Silver pages: Never been big on Summoning. Energy Sub is a strong consideration. I'll be looking over T&B in a moment. Had to finish upgrading Gala.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "They really need a half-dragon PC mod for Neverwinter Nights..."

Silver pages: Can't Get Energy SUb yet. No metamagic Feats in my arsenal.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Well all you need is one, then it's sub time. could probably get it by 5th or something?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Oops, was supposed to be a page"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Well I am going to go. Have to get ready to leave. See ya some of you Friday and the rest of you next Saturday."

Arden has disconnected.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Yeah, Think I'll add Flame Bolt to my Spell list."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Later guys"

Estivan has disconnected.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Bye!"

**************************************

Qui docet, discit.

- He who teaches, learns.

********** OGR Disconnected **********


MAIL: Mailbox purged.