Logfile from Online Gaming Resource.


<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, now do we have any questions? comments? Funny Stories?"

Arden pages: Okay will do. Thank you

<OOC> Arden says, "I could complain about work but I wont bore all of you."

<OOC> Galan hurts to much to think up a good question

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "So then are we ready to rock?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Sure"

<OOC> Arden says, "Yep"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Let's go, I guess."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ready to roll."

When we last left our galant adventures they were a day away from reaching their destination of the dreaded fortress of Darkhold to rescue Arden's mother from the Zhentarium's foul clutches.

<OOC> Galan says, "What time is it, approximately?"

Estivan leads the way from the Elder Brain's sanctum with his famliluar by his side.

Galan whispers to Arden "That horse is beginning to creep me out. Even more than usual."

<OOC> Galan says, "And yes, WHISPERS so that Est can't hear"

Arden cracks a smile thats hidden by his mask

Estivan pages: Listen check?

Estivan pages: For Esmerellda?

Adeinia mutters something about how we should have left the horse behind in the town, and stays far behind so if the horse falls or trips, it won't be on her.

Galan mutters to Adeinia "I say we eat it, first chance."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It's hard to tell."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Maybe 10 PM"

Estivan continues on apperently oblvivious to the jibs bening thown at him and his faithful mount.

Galan looks around and says louder "It feels pretty late. The tunnel behind us is buried. Perhaps we should find a place to rest for the 'night'?

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You want to FF a bit?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "After healing yourselves up of course."

Estivan stops and turns to Galan, "That is a good idea, I think we can risk a fire as well.

Arden says, "I think we should rest as well. We don't want to come up on Darkhold and not be at full strenght."

Adeinia tests the air in the tunnel

<OOC> Estivan says, "Sure, if no one has a objection."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I'll probably object."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Is the air stale?"

It's dank, but it's moving, typical Underdark air.

Adeinia shakes her head. "It might lure some unknown creatures to us, especially if there's any smoke."

Adeinia says, "They'd smell it miles away."

Galan says, "It's not very cold down here, we don't need a fire."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Everything is not out to eat you guys..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe looks at system, "Oh wait, yes it is."

<OOC> Galan needs to recover spell use

<OOC> Adeinia gasps in surprise. "They're not?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Thought so."

<OOC> Arden says, "I'd like to get my breath weapon back to"

Estivan says, "Very well then, I guess my sword would provide enough light for us to read by and such to prepare for the coming day."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<OOC> Galan says, "We have Dark Vision, dude."

<OOC> Galan says, "We could read in the bottom of a coal mine at midnight."

<OOC> Adeinia says, ">> I think it's 4 days since since I unleashed mine..."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "So going to heal each other up?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I'm not going to need it. 3 acid damage only..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "I thought darkvision didn't grant enough detail to read by, but it could have been a mistaken assumption"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "If not, then let's get things on a roll."

Galan spends a few minutes praying to Akadi, recovering his wounds. Then he plops down, eats, and rests up.

<OOC> Arden says, "brb"

Estivan also eats some rations, reads then rest. Esmerellda lays a about a foot to his side.

Adeinia takes the chance to get some rest, and will take up guard duty after she has enough sleep.

<OOC> Arden says, "back"

Arden takes the time to rest and review his small spell selection in the morning.

The day is rather uneventful, you run into some interesting Underdark creatures like eyeless toe lizards and a grick that knows better than to mess with the likes of you guys. Eventually you come to some sort of ruin, full of decaying masonary, mold growing on anything that could support it, and utter silence. There is a T- joint with a short corridor to the left and longer one going right.

Estivan will, in the morning, feed Esmerellda and shirk down to cat sixes and carry her before the ff.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er size."

Adeinia asks, "Which way?"

Estivan says, "How about exploring the shorter one first then checking the longer one?"

Galan says, "I'll send my familiar down the short way a bit."

Arden creeps the intersection "Well never know till we try one."

From afar, Galan thinks "Vree? Head down the short corridor a bit and tell me what you see.

You paged Arden with 'You looking for traps?'.

Galan closes his eyes and concentrates

Arden pages: Yes

Estivan creeps forward extremely silently for a man in plate.

Adeinia comments, "Familiars sure are handy things..." Then she glances at Estivan, and rethinks that comment.

You paged Galan with '*Right o!* He heads down a way and says, "There's a door."'.

Galan says, "Theres a door down that way. Just a moment.."

You paged Arden with 'Give me spot, DC 24'.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

Estivan catches the glance and galres back at her, "It not what anyone thinks.

Galan pages: *Can you peek through the keyhole or creep through a crack?*

Arden pages: only 21

You paged Arden with 'Sorry, search.'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er everyone."

Arden pages: then only 22

Galan says, "You just keep telling us that. It'll let us sound even more convincing when we're explaining how you finally snapped."

Adeinia blinks innocently. "You mean, you don't think your familiar is handy to have around?"

You paged Galan with '*I'll try.* He then starts for the door. (Roll reflex for your familiar, DC 24)'.

Estivan glares at both Adeinia and Galan, "She is very handy to have around and she has been all the years I've known her and I don't know what in the nine hells you are thinking Galan.

Arden looks long and hard down the intersection "I don't see no traps or anything. Both ways should be safe."

Adeinia pages: Not that I don't trust him, but I'd like to check for myself. Anything interesting around?

You paged Adeinia with 'Roll search.'.

Galan pages: (It has improved evasion, btw)

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

<OOC> Galan says, "4 short"

You publicly roll 10d8 and get: 5/5/2/4/4/3/6/2/1/5 Total: 37

Adeinia pages: 17

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Can your familiar take 37 damage Galan?"

<OOC> Galan says, "It doesn't. Improved evasion, remember? And what kind of damage?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "That, has got to hurt."

Estivan straches between Esemerellda's ears, whos head is sticking out of the familuar puchs on Estivan's back, "Don't listen to them girl. They are foolish beings.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Physical."

Galan pages: Yes, it can. It's down to -9.

Galan pages: (Don't kill my familiar dude. That'd be friggin cheap.)

<OOC> Galan says, "Oh, wait."

<OOC> Galan says, "N/M. It's hit pts are half mine, right"

<OOC> Galan says, "?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yep, iirc."

<OOC> Galan says, "It's got plenty left then"

As the invisible familar goes down the corner of the shorter corridor a great creaking and moaning is hear as 10 spears come out of the wall and skewer anything within the hallway. Soon a littlewash of water falls from the ceiling, obviously meant to wash away blood and what ever nastyness left from the trap.

Galan says, "No traps, eh?"

Galan pages: (How exactly did my flying familiar set off that trap? Can't be magic, I'd have seen it.)

Adeinia lifts an eyebrow. "How's it activated? Magic?"

Arden grumbles something about lossing his touch.

Arden sneaks his way to the edge of the trap to figure out how it works.

Galan pages: (And it's at 14, not -19. Yay for familiar boni)

Estivan examines the way the spears stab from the wall and looks for any gaps.

Galan pages: (-9, even)

Galan says, "It can't be magic. These glasses automatically detect magic."

You paged Galan with 'Roll a search check, DC 30'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "DC 30 to see how it works."

You paged Galan with '*Boss, I don't feel so good...*'.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

Galan pages: *I didn't expect you would, after that. * (Were any of the spears near the ceiling?)

<OOC> Adeinia says, "What DC is that for? Spot?"

<OOC> Arden says, "only 27"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "nm"

You paged Galan with 'Yes.'.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "disable device, correct?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Search."

<OOC> Adeinia blinks.

Galan pages: (Near the floor? Is there some way I can get my familiar back down the tunnel w/o getting it speared?)

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Nope, I won't reach it unless a natural 20."

You paged Galan with 'Not relaly.'.

<OOC> Estivan is not going to try.

Galan pages: (Well, is it outside the trap area atm?)

<OOC> Arden says, "I would have to roll a 15 to get it."

You paged (Arden, Galan) with 'You can see several preasure plates in a line about half way to the door that's about the corner.'.

You paged Galan with '(Yes.)'.

Galan pages: (How.. did a flying creature trigger preasure plates?)

Estivan says, "Its a wicked device, however it works."

Arden looks for a bit and points out some plates on the floor "My guess is thats how its turned on. But to get anymore details about it I would have to spend awhile examining the trap."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Taking 20?"

Galan scratches his head "My familiar flies. It couldn't have been the preasure plates."

<OOC> Arden says, "Yeah. Might as well"

Galan takes a 10' pole out of his bag and waves it through the air in the tunnel

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I have an idea, but I'm not sure if it is."

Estivan nods in approval of Galan's action.

Adeinia asks, "So, are we going that way? What about the other side?"

The same 10 spears come out of the walls just as it did before.

Galan keeps waving it "Estivan? Hack off the spears, please."

They retract back into the wall and the little wash happens again.

Galan jabs the pole back into the tunnel

You paged Arden with 'You thought you saw something dangling down from the ceiling, but it's really hard to tell what they are.'.

The same thing happens again.

Estivan carefully draws his scimitar and then waits for one to come in racn so he can give it a expermental hit.

Galan keeps reactivating the spears everytime they retract

You paged Arden with 'It's blurry from your darkvision.'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Reach."

<OOC> Galan says, "I've finally found a use for the mandatory 10' pole!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "To hit AC?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll damage."

<OOC> Estivan says, "+roll 1d6"

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 4 Total: 4

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 6 Total: 6

Arden says, "There is something hanging from the ceiling."

<OOC> Estivan says, "11 Phys and 6 flame."

Galan looks at the ceiling

Arden points out the hanging thing "There it is, But its to blurry to see in the darkness.

As Estivan's sword flames, anybody shifting from Darkvision to regular or low light can see various threads hanging down from the ceiling. THey are some sort of black metal or something, and when the flames goes out, it's almost impossible to tell where they are with darkvision.

<OOC> Arden says, "Could we crawl under them?"

Galan pulls out and lights his lantern, then continues waving the pole "We should disarm this trap before heading down the tunnel."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Preasure plats."

<OOC> Arden says, "Thats right. I forgot already about them."

Estivan says, "Dual triggers, interesting."

Galan says, "Keep hacking."

With the lantern lit, you can see the threads easily now.

Adeinia shrugs. "I guess just keep hacking. And what of the other direction?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "What was the effect the attack had on the spear?"

You paged Elemental2 with 'Wait until they find out it's a dead end.'.

Galan says, "What about it? We should check the door. It might lead to Dark Hold. I know I'D put a door on the entrance to my fortress."

Estivan almost cut through one of the spears, and it retracted into the wall rather slowly.

Galan keeps waving, while(presumably) Estivan keeps hacking

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yep."

You paged Galan with '(Going to ask Vree to check the door since he's on the other side.'.

Adeinia gives a try too, but only bending the spears so that they can't retract completely.

Galan pages: *Look around. DON'T move.)

Estivan aims and hacks as the spear pop out.

You paged Galan with 'Roll spot for your familiar.'.

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

<OOC> Galan says, "31"

<OOC> Galan says, "Wait. Wrong entry. Make that 24"

<OOC> Galan was reading the Elder entry :P

You paged Galan with '*Oops, wait boss, there's no door here. No air coming from about the door, just dry earth.*'.

Galan pages: *Hmm.. Best to check it anyways.*

Galan says, "Vree says it might be a fake door, but we should check anyways."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Lather rinse repeat I assume?"

It take 15 minutes to bend all the spears so they won't come out of the door anymore. You are free to cross to the door.

Adeinia nods. "That's what I'm thinking. It's probably a lure for people to head into the trap."

Galan crosses to the door, avoiding the preassure plates.

Galan pages: (Sticking Vree into a bag of holding, btw.)

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You do so."

Galan checks the door, not touching it.

Estivan says, "Arden, you go first, in case that this trap has a back up, I'll stand guard here and wait for the all clear."

Arden walks on the walls with his slippers of spider climb just to be safe. then goes to check the door.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Spot check, DC 20"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Arden says, "24"

Adeinia just waits right before the trap, avoiding the water.

Estivan stands guard and mentally tells Esemereelda to keep an eye out as well.

You paged Arden with 'There doesn't seem to be any hinges on the door and it seems just to be embeded into the wall.'.

Arden says, "It looks fake. Like its part of the wall."

Galan nods "Try opening it?"

Adeinia decides to take a look at the runes from afar while waiting.

Arden opens the door ready to spring back if needed

<OOC> Adeinia says, "ruins."

It doesn't budge.

Galan heads back over the preassure plates. "I have an idea to avoid further traps like this.."

Arden says, "Yep, its a fake."

Estivan says, "Keep the lantern on?"

Galan pulls a small bone out of a sleeve and murmers a quick spell. A cloud of gray ash whirls into existance, churning uneasily. After a moment, it fades to reveal a rotting corpse that stands upright, swaying slightly. "No. Just use something to test the tunnels first."

Galan pages: Summon Undead II, with the Enduring feat on it.

You paged Galan with 'Alrighty.'.

Galan points at the far tunnel "Walk down that tunnel for 50 paces."

<OOC> Galan says, "The long one."

Estivan looks at the obvoiusly undead creature in disgust, "Well, that's a good plan.

The zombie shambles down the tunnel, groaning all the way. Nothing happens to it.

Galan follows at a discreet distance, urging the zombie to proceede them.

Arden nods his aproval of Galans plan

Estivan follows.

Adeinia moves to follow.

The zombie keeps going until it runs into the right tunnel wall as it sharply turns left.

Arden follows as well

Adeinia stops before the turn.

Estivan says, "Brillent plans, disgusting, vulger and wicked, but brillent all the same."

Galan says, "Thank you, but I can't really take credit for it. My mother used to do this when she went adventuring. Though I admit, she used living people instead of undead."

Galan peeks around the turn

Estivan grimances.

A long tunnel goes on, about 50' there's a branch to the left as the tunnel keeps going forward.

Galan says, "Allright zombie. Turn left, go forward 50 paces."

Estivan says, "What an interesting family you spring from Galan."

The zombie stops shuffling into the wall and goes forward 50 paces. It stops and turns left, "brrraaainnnnsss..." and lurches down that corridor.

Arden says, "Galan stop him from giving us away."

Adeinia blinks. "Um... Ya."

Estivan says, "Did it say Brains? Galan, did you Zomibify a Mind Flayer?"

Galan says, "Zombie! Come back here!"

Galan follows the zombie.

Estivan follows.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 19 Total: 19

Adeinia stays at the corner and waits.

Arden pulls his sword and slinks his way forward

Estivan readies his arms as well.

Galan comments "If either of you go into Conjuration, remember that summoned creatures need to be controlled with a firm hand, lest they act up."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "It needs a name. How about Rob?"

It goes down the left corridor, and as you get near, you can smell something, like rotting flesh and freshly cooked turkey in the same thing, there's also a magical glint further on. Unfortunatley the zombie isn't as lucky as it steps on a preasure plates and jets of flame come out of the wall.

<OOC> Estivan groans.

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

You publicly roll 8d10 and get: 7/8/9/10/1/9/9/1 Total: 54

The zombie is promptly burnt to a crisp.

Adeinia walks slowly to catch up.

Galan covers his nose with a scented hanky "Well, that didn't last very long. I suppose I'll have to summon a few more."

Estivan glares at Galans back and he grimances from the stench.

Galan says, "Skeletons, I think. They smell less."

Estivan says, "Well, Galan, I guess you can examine this one very closely"

Galan backs away and gestures to Arden "Oh no. I think we should let our stealthy friend work his ways."

Arden gets up close to the trap and sees about disarming it.

Galan pages: Can I roll to identify that rotting flesh/cooked turkey scent?

Adeinia jokes, "Maybe without all the fat, the skeleton will walk over it without triggering the pressure plates?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody give me a will save DC 15"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Galan says, "20"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Arden says, "Damn 14"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Damn......................"

You paged (Arden, Estivan) with 'Down about the corner of the left intersection, you can smell, almost taste your favoriate food.'.

Estivan says, "I smell Calisham style raost boar!"

Arden stops his work and smells the air "You smell that. It smells great."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "25, but you really didn't need it."

Adeinia holds the two. "What do you mean? I don't smell anything..."

Adeinia says, "Well, besides the stench."

Galan sighs "It's an illusion, obviously. A lure. The same thing that suckered in the zombie."

Estivan looks at her then Galan, "Hmmmmm maybe your right. Who would be civilsed enough to prepare that dish this far north?

Galan pages: (I gots me some Knowledge in Arcana, Monsters and Underdark. Can I tell if it's a monster, or if it's just a spell trap(has d. magic eyeglasses)

Adeinia asks, "You weren't thinking of walking over the pressure plates for the fire trap, were you?"

Galan says, "Maybe? You and Arden smell delicious food, yet you both say you smell something completely different.."

You paged Galan with 'It's too far away to tell from the eyeglasses, but you're 90 it's a magical trap.'.

Galan says, "It's like the false door."

Arden says, "Yes, I smell roasted wild birds, with a side of fresh nuts a berries."

Estivan has a dreamy loo, "With cloves, curry ginger and a load of galic." He licks his lips with a forked tounge then turns his attention to Galan, "Excumes me, where you saying soemthing.

Galan sighs "Just.. stay here. Arden, can you disarm the trap?"

Adeinia pinches Estivan's nose. "Do you still smell anything?"

You paged Estivan with 'You do.'.

Arden says, "I might be able to. But that armoa keeps distracting me."

Estivan glares at Adeninda then look quizically says, "Indeed I still do. Ergo, Galan must be right.

Galan says, "Back away folks, I have an idea."

Estivan says, "If the "Lady" lets go of my nose."

Adeinia giggles and resists the temptation to give it another squeeze before releasing it.

Estivan 's eyes literally glow with annoyance.

Galan waits for everyone to step clear, then pulls a big ass rock out of his bag and tosses it onto the preassure plates, causing the flames to roar forth "Now, lets just wait till it runs out of fuel."

Estivan then gets clear.

Galan says, "It's not magical, so it has to have a finite supply of fuel."

It takes a good hour for the flames to sputter and die.

Galan says, "So.. it has a LOT of fuel.."

Galan rolls 1d4 and gets: 3 Total: 3

Arden says, "I've got a question Galan. Why do you carry a big ass rock?"

Galan rolls 1d3 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Natural Gas baby!"

Adeinia decides to double back and check if there's any other turnnles during this time.

Estivan waits and waits and waits.

You paged Adeinia with 'Nope.'.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "tunnels"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Estivan reads for his studies duhe wait.

Galan puts the rock back into his bag "Because one of the fellows I used to adventure with, Cohen the Barbarian, proved that a bigass rock is much like a towel. You should always carry one with you, wherever you go."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er during the"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe facepalms.

Estivan says, "What happened to this Cohen?"

Arden nods "I see"

Adeinia returns soon before the flames run down.

Galan says, "I think he conquered a nation or somesuch somewhere, and is now ruling it as a God-King."

<OOC> Estivan facepalms.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Ohh... that looks like fun! Let me try!"

<OOC> Adeinia facepalms.

Galan says, "Anyways, yes. A bigass rock has many, many uses. Most of them aren't fit for discussing in polite company, but hey. Whatever works."

Galan rolls 1d3 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<OOC> Estivan says, "Cohen, Faerun's version of Conan/"

<OOC> Arden says, "Funny story but about a year ago I visited Boulder, Colorado and I friend told me to bring back a boulder for him. So when I got back to Michigan I went to his house and threw a boulder in his living room."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Negatory."

Galan pulls the rock out of the bag and sets it on the floor, then pulls out his pole and nudges it down the hallway.

<OOC> Galan says, "Cohen, Faerun's version of Cohen."

No fire, no death, no smashy stuff.

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Terry Pratchett's lawyers will be with you shortly."

Estivan follows.

Galan keeps nudging the boulder down the tunnel "See?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Oh...I don't know Pratchett."

<OOC> A zombie in a really nice suit and holding a briefcase shambles up, "Is there a Tyson here?"

Estivan shakes his head in disblief.

<OOC> Galan says, "Very nice emit. ;)"

<OOC> Galan pats Mr. Slant on the head.

<OOC> Mr. Slant's stitching fails and his head falls off, "Damn, not agian..."

Galan says, "Over the years, I've adventured with some of the most exciting people. Most of them are dead, but still. I did learn from their examples. Like that one shouldn't drink the contents of a large bottle marked 'poison' on the off chance that it's a healing potion."

<OOC> Estivan Pulls out a squrtgun and shots the Zombie, "That's for Eating my Neighbours

Adeinia chuckles.

Estivan smiles at that.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Going down the hall?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Yesh. With the boulder rolling ahead of us."

Arden follows the rolling boulder

Adeinia follows in the back, looking behind them once in a while.

Estivan says, "I never thought I would be following a rolling stone"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Is the Bolder's name Mick?"

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Rob Zombie, now the Rolling Stones....."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "><"

Galan says, "Better that than having the a rolling stone following you. You'd be surprised at how many temples have giant rolling boulder traps. I knew a halfling once named Mick Jaguar who was entirely to fond of using rolling stones as weapons.."

You keep going until you hit the end of the hall, to the right you can see a vent blowing air down the corridor, and on a pedastal there is an empty silver platter with a removed lid on it.

Galan says, "The source of the enchantment."

Galan uses the 10 foot pole to poke the platter

You paged Galan with 'Magic, most definately.'.

You sucessfully poke the platter.

Galan knocks the platter off the pedestal and drags it towards them.

Estivan says, "Hmmmmm, you know, if we can take that platter we could open a very seccessful resturant."

<OOC> Galan says, "With the pole."

Nothing happens.

Galan tucks the platter away "It might be worth something."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You taking the lid?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Yes."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Putting the lid on the platter?"

<OOC> Galan says, "I'm examing them both first. Can I roll Arcana?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Sure."

<OOC> Galan says, "Examining, even"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<OOC> Galan says, "34"

Arden says, "We need to do something about that platter. Its making me hungry."

Estivan licks his lips as well, "The same goes for myself.

You paged Galan with 'It's Borio's Tempting Dish, a minor wonderous item that has the strange power of produceing the smell and upping the desire for anybody within 100' favorite food.'.

Adeinia hasn't been hungry in a LONG time.

Galan pages: What happens if I put the lid on?

You paged Galan with 'You turn it off.'.

Galan says, "This is Borio's Tempting Dish. It produces the scent of someone's favorite food."

Galan covers the platter with the lid and sticks it away in a bag.

The tantalize smell goes away.

Galan checks for other exits.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "None here."

Galan checks the vent

Estivan looks around, "I still think that would make a great accessory for a eating establishment.

Arden gives a sigh of relief when the smell goes away. "Finally."

Adeinia shrugs. "Who knows. We might be able to use it later at Darkhold."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It's about 3 feet wide with stone vents shutting it off. It's not a strong wind, but it's enough to send the smell down the corridor."

<OOC> Galan says, "Could one of us fit through it?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nope."

Galan says, "We must've missed a secret door.."

Galan says, "Everyone, start looking."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No, the corridor you were already on kept going."

<OOC> Galan says, "Oh.. Retcon then"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The one before you turned left."

Galan continues pushing the boulder down the tunnel

<OOC> Galan says, "Ah, ic"

Estivan follows Galan

You come back to the original tunnel.

Arden continues on as well

Adeinia hmms.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll me spot to see about the boulder."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Everyone?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Adeinia says, "24"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

<OOC> Galan says, "9 for me, 19 for Vree"

<OOC> Arden says, "32"

<OOC> Estivan says, "18"

<OOC> Estivan says, "FOr me"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Estivan says, "15 for the horse."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "... Your HORSE is more observent than you."

You paged (Adeinia, Arden, Estivan) with 'You can see in front a piar of dwarf sized suits of armor with halebred in the relaxed position. Little furtther on you think you can see a foyer.'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Yep, naturally so."

Estivan says, "Galan, stop. I see somemthing ahead."

Adeinia tells Galan, "There's some kind of armor up head."

Galan stops pushing and looks up

Galan pages: Magic?

You paged Galan with 'Nope.'.

Galan says, "I don't sense any magic.."

Adeinia wryly comments, "Want to bet that they're some sort of traps too?"

Estivan readies his arms as well, "Could be mechanical.

Galan nods "Probably. Wanna go forward and see?"

Galan says, "Or should I send a skeleton?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "How large is your boulder?"

Estivan says, "I suggest keep using the boulder."

<OOC> Galan says, "It's round and smooth for easy rolling. About 50-70 pounds I'd think."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "How large are the dwarf sized armors? *grins*"

Elemental2 has reconnected.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You can 'barely' fit the boulder past the suits of armor."

Estivan glares suppiciously at the Armours as if he is expecting them to come alive.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "How about rolling right over them?"

Galan gently nudges the boulder forward.

Elemental2 has partially disconnected.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll me reflex, DC 15"

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<OOC> Galan says, "So didn't make it."

<OOC> Galan says, "But I am 10' behind the boulder, so I should be fine"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Unless it is an attack coming from ahead."

As the boulder is rolled between the the suits of armor, a loud whiring eminated from the wall and then the most god awful sound is heard, like fingernails on a chalkboard on steroids. Cracks appear near the top of the boulder and it falls off in a big slab, right on Galan's foot.

<OOC> Galan says, "What falls on my foot? The boulder or a slab?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "A slab."

<OOC> Galan says, "How long is the slab? Cause I am using a 10' pole.."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Damn, Galan got stoned."

<OOC> Elemental2 says, "Rock on!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "About 70% as long as the boulder at it's limit."

At about two second intervals the same horrible sound is emitted with a slab further down the boulder sliding off in a direction before there's only a little nub resting between the suits of armor.

<OOC> Adeinia says, "How high is the 'nub'?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Oh, so it's slicing pieces of the boulder off!"

Galan kicks away the chunk of boulder, uninjured. "Well, isn't that interesting."

Arden stands back and watches how the trap works

Estivan says, "I bet you a plantium piece that the trap designer was a dwarf."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Brb"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Brb"

You paged Arden with 'Spot check.'.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

Arden pages: 16

Adeinia pages: Did I see how it was cut apart?

Galan examines the armor from a careful distance.

You paged (Arden, Adeinia) with 'You can see a pair of adimantine bars slide out of the ceiling every time the trap is triggered.'.

Adeinia pages: Are they bars as in, round, or just bar shaped?

Galan pulls out the wand of Force Wave and points it at the suits of armor "Should I?"

You paged Adeinia with 'bar shaped.'.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Back"

Adeinia shakes her head. "This is a weird trap..."

Estivan says, "What does that wand do?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "It pushes things"

Galan says, "It's the thing that knocked Arden over in that fight."

You paged Arden with 'Going to try and see how to disarm it? Search DC 20'.

Galan says, "It manifests a blast of force."

Estivan nods.

Arden pages: yeah I'll give it a try

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

Arden pages: 25

You paged Arden with 'There's soemthing odd about the halibred the suits of armor are holding, they're connected to the floor by a hinge.'.

Adeinia pages: Are those cutters, or something else?

You paged Adeinia with 'One cutter.'.

Arden says, "Wait. I think I might have figured it out."

Galan says, "Oh?"

You paged Adeinia with 'But it comes in and out too fast to really see what the cutter is.'.

Adeinia pages: So, one of them are cutters. What about the other one? (Or is the whole thing one cutter?)

Estivan glares at Arden, "Well..

You paged Adeinia with 'The cutter's between the bars.'.

Arden goes over to one of the halibreds and gives it a pull

Adeinia pages: Ah.

Galan says, "If you keep doing that, your face is going to freeze like that someday."

The halibred isn't able to be pulled forward any more.

Estivan glares at Galan, "What ever do you mean good elf.

Arden pushes it back

Galan sighs "Don't come crying to me when that glare is stuck there.."

Adeinia pages: How high was the nub left?

The halibred goes back easily, and it's companion mirrors it's motions exactly, then from the ceiling there's a loud "Clink."

Galan looks up

You paged Adeinia with 'half a foot.'.

Arden says, "That should do it."

Galan nods "Thank you, Arden."

<OOC> Galan says, "I have mending. Can I fix my boulder?"

Estivan's glares turn to a smirk, "I've being duing it since I was 2, er 18 year rather and it always went back to normal, then give Arden and aprroving looks, "Good work Blue.

Arden pages: Could it be broken so that it can't be truned back on?

Galan sighs and nudges the chunks of boulder "Damn. I've had that rock for years."

Adeinia says, "Well, it was sacificed for a good cause: Showed us the trap, didn't it?"

You paged Arden with 'You can jam the suit's arm so it can't move, which would be the easiest way. Or you could put a wedge of some sort in the slits the bar comes out of.'.

Galan says, "True. More undead, then?"

Estivan shakes his head, "I never would have thought an Air Preist would have such a fondness for a stone

Arden goes to work on the armor trying to jam the gears up.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Disable Device, DC 20"

Galan says, "It was a good rock. Very.. hard."

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<OOC> Arden says, "21"

Galan pulls out the bone again and gestures with it, murmering the words of a dark incantation. The gray ash returns, swirling and churning before it fades to reveal three humanoid skeletons.

Estivan raises an eyebrow

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You jam the gears good."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "With strawberry jam too."

Galan says, "You two, follow behind us. You other one, walk 15 paces forward."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Better then jaming with Raseberries. Its too cliche."

The one skeleton goes forward 15 paces, nothing happens.

Arden says, "There now its down for good."

Galan follows behind, urging the skeleton forward.

Adeinia looks at the others, shrugs, then walks through, mindful to move if needed.

Estivan says, "Yes, our valient group. The slayers of three traps in a single day."

Estivan follows.

Galan says, "Better them than us."

Arden follows the group

As you walk into the foyer filled with moth eaten couches, trays with decayed books, and rotting chairs, an image of a dwarf with a robe and pointy hat appears in front of you. "Well if you survived the traps, then you can't be one of those Underdark brutes, so welcome! If you would be so kind as to wait here for a while, I or one of my steel golems will come to see to you shortly." The image fades.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I don't know about you, but a group where the thief follows the party is sort of disturbing."

Adeinia blinks. "A polite/curitous dwarf. Wow."

Galan raises an eyebrow "A long dead one, from the looks of things. And steel golems? We might want to watch out here."

Estivan says, "Indeed, especally when issuing a threat."

<OOC> Arden says, "Rule 1 for theifs. Save your own ass."

<OOC> Galan says, "It's sad when a giant rock can do your job."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Isn't rule 2 Get as much stuff as you can?"

<OOC> Arden says, "Yep."

<OOC> Estivan says, "I though Rule 1 was Greed is good."

Galan looks at the books

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You speak dwarf?"

Estivan keeps an ear out for golems

<OOC> Galan says, "Yup"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Listen check, DC 22"

Adeinia looks around for a nice place to hide.

Galan says, "I wonder why the illithids didn't come down here. The tunnel lead right to this place."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

<OOC> Arden says, "22"

You can see things like 'Dwarf's Life', to 'Modern Dragon Slaying', and 'Art of Rune Carving.'

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

Arden says, "That brain thing was blocking the way down here. So maybe they couldn't get here."

<OOC> Estivan says, "18 for me"

You paged Arden with 'You can hear loud clunking footsteps heading your way.'.

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

Galan reads "Modern Dragon Slaying. Sounds like something you'd be interested in, Adeinia."

<OOC> Estivan says, "13 for es"

Adeinia pages: I'm going to look for somewhere to hide where I can ambush anyone coming.

Galan pages: Any magic in the area?

Adeinia shrugs. "I can't read dwarven."

You paged Galan with 'Quite a bit ahead.'.

Arden says, "Its on its way. We need to decide what to do."

Adeinia says, "Adapt to the situation?"

Galan says, "Lets wait and see. It might not want to kill us.. If it does, we head back and plan. Arden, how fast can you unjam that trap?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "The foyer is a little alcove in the wall, so you can hide in it and surprise what's coming."

You can see something coming down the corridor that is creaking like no tomorrow.

Galan backs closer to the passageway

Arden says, "I don't know. I jamed it up good. It would proably take longer then we woudl have."

Galan says, "Skeletons, stand in front of me."

Adeinia hids. "I'll stay hidden in case we need to ambush whatever's coming.

Galan says, "If it attacks, let the skeletons bear the brunt. We can back off and plan."

Arden climbs the walls to the celling and crouches up there.

Estivan backs away and puts out his scimitar, but leaves it un lit.

Arden climbs the walls to the celling and crouches up there.

Adeinia hids in the shadows. ^_^

Out of the darkness comes a pair of rusty iron legs and a pelvis which stops at the foyer and 'looks' about for something, then heads back down the corridor.

Galan relaxes "Interesting.."

Estivan blinks..

Galan says, "Allright. This place is old. Lets loot it bare and get the fuck out of here."

Galan begins piling books into his bag

The books Galan throws into the bag turn to dust as he touches them.

Estivan thinks of what could do that to a golem.

Galan says, "Well.. crap."

Estivan pages: Knowledge Arcana?

Arden says, "Every thing in here is to old. This must be that hidden dwarven tunnel that leads into Darkhold."

Galan pages: Would a mending spell help preserve some of the more interesting ones?

Galan says, "Yes.. hopefully there're some imperishable items.."

You paged Galan with 'Naw, too far gone.'.

Galan looks down the far passage

Estivan says, "Well what are we waiting for?"

Galan says, "Nothing, I guess."

Going further into the compound you find what looks like a wizard's old laboratory, only with all of the chemicals evaporated and components rotted away into nothing.

Arden drops down "So do we continue on.

Galan pages: Anything magical?

Galan says, "I guess so."

Adeinia moves back out. "I wonder where that golem went?"

You paged Galan with 'Quite a bit.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Search check, everybody."

Galan pages: Items or set spells?

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

<OOC> Galan says, "20"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "22..."

<OOC> Arden says, "28"

<OOC> Estivan says, "12"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er 15, looked at the wrong row"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Ransacking the laboratory, you find a scroll of Daylight, a scroll of planar binding, an open impregnable strongbox, Tome of Understanding +5, 5 potions of waterbreathing, and a wand of Etheral Jaunt with 7 charges left in it."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Ohhh.."

<OOC> Galan says, "Dibs on the Tome.."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Oooohhh, we can pass around the tome is I am not mistake."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er Mistaken."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "pass around the potions too."

Galan stows them away "Shall we split them later?"

Estivan says, "Lets, we have other things to worry about at the moment."

<OOC> Arden says, "Wand of Etheral Jaunt would be nice"

Adeinia shrugs. "Like, where to next?"

Galan looks for an exit

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

There's a tunnel heading off to the right, it leads into a room full of armor, scrap metal, and iron golem parts, including your friends the legs.

<OOC> Galan says, "And thats all? Dead end?"

Estivan points to the room o' metal, "Lets llok there first.

Galan looks it over, scanning with eyes and magical eyeglasses

Estivan also looks it over with his trianed eye.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No, there's another tunnel over to the left."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Serch check?"

Galan looks down that tunnel

Adeinia says, "So, which way?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It keeps going with a room to the right, to the left, then turns a little further down the road left."

Estivan says, "I suggest checking the room on the irght first."

Galan says, "Sure."

Galan checks the scrap pile room

Galan pages: Any magic other than the Golem?

You paged Galan with 'Nope, but give me a search check.'.

Arden nods and follows along.

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

Adeinia checks the enterence to the room before entering.

<OOC> Galan says, "12"

Estivan does the same.

You paged Galan with 'Just scrap.'.

Galan says, "Looks like scrap to me. Anyone see anything hidden?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Search check if you're looking."

Estivan give the room a through looking through.

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<OOC> Adeinia says, ">> 12"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Blackjack 21."

<OOC> Arden says, "32"

The room to the left seems like the wizard's bedroom, it's lavishly furnished and still rather well preserved. To the right is his library.

You paged Estivan with 'You find about 5 lbs. of fine dwarven steel.'.

Galan scans both rooms, especially looking in on the library "Oh my.. Oh my oh my oh my.."

You paged Arden with 'You find a pound of adamantine and 3 of mithril.'.

Estivan picks up a 5lb ignot of steel and slips it into his bag o' holding/

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Is the walking legs still there?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Are"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep, but not moving."

Adeinia takes the legs and put them in her own bag of holding.

Arden points out a pound of good adamantine and 3 pounds of mithral

Galan says, ""

Estivan eyes light up as he slips them into his bag of holding.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "They're about as tall as you and weigh 4 times as much."

Galan checks the bedroom for magic items, then heads directly to the library

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Search check."

Estivan will serch the bedroom as well then serch the library

<OOC> Galan says, "D. Magic glasses, ya?"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<OOC> Galan says, "They can run, but they can't hide!"

<OOC> Estivan says, "27 for bedroom."

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

<OOC> Galan says, "Just 15 :P"

Adeinia skips the bedroom and heads to the library to see if she understands any of the titles.

Arden checks out the bedroom

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<OOC> Arden says, "16"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You find a spell storing bastard sword +2."

Galan pages: Any more magic radiation in the bedroom? Otherwise, I'm heading to library and looking for his spellbooks

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Search for me as well?"

Estivan hold out a big ass sword he just found.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "In the library you find several ancient tomes, remarkably well preserved despite how old they are. Spell books and things about constructing non-flesh golems."

<OOC> Galan says, "Any magical traps?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "What kind of tomes are they?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You find a ring of the ram and that's it."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "No."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Cool spell books, Dady need some 2nd level spells/"

Galan loots the spellbooks

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Academic tomes mostly in dwarven, a few in Draconic."

<OOC> Galan says, "Dude. I could teach you most of the ones in the core book if you want"

Adeinia grabs the draconic tomes to read later.

Galan also loots the golem making tomes

Estivan says, "Hey Galan, is this sward what I think it is?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Hell. I clean out the entire library, sans what Adeinia takes"

Galan nods "Spell storing, moderate enchantment. On a scale of one to five.. about a two."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "There's about 1,000 books."

Estivan says, "That"

<OOC> Galan has two Heward's Handy Haversacks and two Bags of Holding

Estivan says, "That's what I though, Pity its rather to big for my tastes."

Galan says, "You could always cast a Reduce spell on it, I suppose."

Galan says, "Or wield it two handed."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You won't be able to carry any more loot if you take all of them."

<OOC> Galan says, "I can always have the undead physically carry some of the loot.."

Estivan shrugs and slips it into his bag of holding.

Galan piles some of the books and other bulky loot into the Strongbox and orders two of the undead to carry it

Estivan says, "Just for safe keeping."

Galan says, "Of course."

Estivan says, "It would be handy if we run into something like that Brain thing again."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You can have something about 10 books each."

<OOC> Galan says, "What?"

<OOC> Galan says, "How much does the strongbox hold btw?"

Arden waits taping his foot for everyone to decide to move on.

Adeinia, having checked for all the books she can read, decides to wait with Arden.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "As much as 10 bags of holding, so you could take all the books in there."

<OOC> Galan says, "Allright. I load it with the books that aren't spellbooks or very valuable."

Galan finishes "Allright. Is there another exit?" He orders two of the undead to carry the strongbox and follow him.

Estivan how much does the box itself weigh?

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er that was ooc"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "6 lbs."

<OOC> Galan says, "How bulky is it?"

<OOC> Galan says, "I mean.. it's dimensions?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It's like 2 by 4 foot."

<OOC> Galan says, "Oh then."

Estivan says, "I can carry that box for you Galan. I have room in my back pack."

Galan reconsiders and wraps a rope around the box, turning it into something that could readily be slung over his back "Nah. This is good."

<OOC> Galan says, "Like a giant wooden backpack."

Estivan nods.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Metal, actually."

<OOC> Galan says, "Giant metal backpack."

Estivan says, "Lets carry on then."

Galan looks for another tunnel

When the hallway turns left, it carries on for a while, passing some apprentance and store rooms, until you find a lader leading up to a trap door in the ceiling.

<OOC> Estivan says, "Nothing in the rooms?"

Galan checks the apprentice and store rooms, then looks at the trap door "Trapped, do you think?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Nothing interesting."

Arden checks on the door to make sure its safe.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "It is."

Arden says, "Looks clear."

Adeinia asks, "Do you think Darkhold is beyond the door?"

Estivan says, "Who knows."

Galan says, "Might be. Who wants to check?"

Arden puts his ear to the door

<OOC> Arden says, "Listen check for the other side"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Roll."

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

Galan pages: What do bracers of health do?

<OOC> Arden says, "23"

You paged Galan with 'Give you con.'.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You hear nothing."

Galan pages: Oh. Whats the mod on the ones I have? Someone gave them to me, but didn't tell me the +s. Or I picked them up somewhere and didn't catcht he mod.

Arden says, "Sounds safe on the other side."

You paged Galan with '+2.'.

Estivan says, "Rogue's first"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Is it locked? (from this side)"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "From this side? No."

Galan removes his bracers and sticks them into a bag, pulling out a different pair of silver bracers etched with gold.

Arden pushes the door open a peaks his head around on the other side.

Galan pages: Switching then.

You paged Arden with 'Lifting the trap door, you look out into what is apparently the dungeon of the keep. The dungeon appears deserted, but there's evidence of shattered or pitted portions of the walls, as if there have been explosions here. A few scattered skeletons lie around, some showing signs of having been shattered, others apparently having committed suicide.'.

Estivan prepares to climb the later after Arden.

Arden climbs the rest of the way in "Come on up. It looks like the dungeon of Darkhold."

Galan follows, softly ordering the skeletons to climb up after him.

Estivan ascends up.

<OOC> Galan says, "Hey. Thats a BIG strongbox. How many giants could we fit into it?"

Lifting the trap door, you look out into what is apparently the dungeon of the keep. The dungeon appears deserted, but there's evidence of shattered or pitted portions of the walls, as if there have been explosions here. A few scattered skeletons lie around, some showing signs of having been shattered, others apparently having committed suicide.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "None."

<OOC> Galan says, "Shucks."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Well, we could always use the wand at them."

<OOC> Arden says, "If we can arm the giants maybe they can help us fight are way out."

<OOC> Galan says, "Yeah, I suppose."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody give me a listen check."

Adeinia rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

Galan rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

<OOC> Adeinia says, "27"

<OOC> Galan says, "16"

<OOC> Arden says, "23"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "and if we really have to, we can always go back the way we came."

<OOC> Estivan says, "15 for me and 26 for esmerellda"

You paged (Adeinia, Arden) with 'You can hear a little girl crying further down the dungeon.'.

Adeinia shhs others. "I hear a girl's voice..." she softly said.

Arden motions for everone to be quite and sneaks his way down the dungeon.

Galan follows quietly

Estivan follows suit.

Searching through the dungon's cells, you eventually come across a halfling girl in on cell, crying her heart out.

Galan looks to the others, then shrugs and asks "Hey. Wanna come with us? We're going to kill evil clerics and take their stuff."

Estivan glares at Galan.

Galan says, "Well, it's true."

Adeinia quitely chortles.

<OOC> Arden says, "Thats going to make here feel better. Come with us while we go and look for fights."

"You don't want me with you... Nobody wants me..."

Galan pages: I check for magic.

Estivan says, "Honestly, that's nopt what you tell a little girl."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "This is beginning to sound like..."

You paged Galan with 'Nope.'.

Galan gives her The Smile "Oh, come now. We'd be grateful for all the help we can get."

Elemental2 pages: So, where's the dungeon? (the eternal question)

Adeinia pages: Spot check or sense motive?

"Not even Kelemvor wants me..."

<OOC> Galan says, "A charming smile. Not a sexy smile"

Arden kneels down and talks to the little girl "Have there been anyother prisoners down here little one."

Adeinia moves off to the side, checking around.

Galan casts Detect Undead.

Adeinia pages: Like, are there signs of the explosions around here?

"If he did," she says, slowly warping into something foggy, "Why did he do this to me!?!?" as it turns into a massive fog of screaming faces.

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yep, definately undead."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "... >_>"

Estivan draws and flames his sword, "Damn...

Galan backs up, saying "Ah.. well, you see. Kelemvor might not want you, but WE do. We know precisely the cure for your situation!"

Estivan says, "We can send you to meet him."

Arden jumps back "Not more undead."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And that's where we'll end it tonight."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Awww..."

<OOC> Galan says, "Was it moving to attack? Or did I manage to attract it's attention with my words?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody take 900 XP and vote."

<OOC> Estivan says, "What, this early?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Attack."

Arden pages: Galan

Estivan pages: Adenia

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Whoot! LV"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe pokes Adeinia.

Adeinia pages: I guess Estivan.

<OOC> Adeinia giggles from the poke.

<OOC> Galan says, "That was a nice session, I'm thinking."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "And once again, everybody take the 225 RP XP."

<OOC> Galan says, "Yay!"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "So, anything you liked about this session?"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Was good. It kept me on my toes and character intereation was pretty good."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "We didn't get killed by the traps, and I got a level!"

<OOC> Galan says, "Figuring out how to detrap the traps was interesting, as was the wizard's laboratory"

<OOC> Arden says, "I got to be some what useful with working on the traps."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Yay! Lv 9..."

<OOC> Galan says, "I lost a boulder tho :("

<OOC> Estivan says, "Ask nicely and Estivan might smith you a spiffy one out of iron."

<OOC> Galan says, "We've got a nice collection of schtuff to divide too."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "You'll find another. Hell, you're going up against giants, they always have a spare throwing boulder."

<OOC> Galan says, "How many charges does the Ring of the Ram have?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Say, can I use the girl as my undead shade?"

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "3."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "or shadow. whatever."

<OOC> Estivan says, "And a magic tome that we can eventually pass around."

<OOC> Galan says, "Can't. It can only be used once."

<OOC> Estivan says, "I though once per person, or any you run across would be useless."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "I'll think about it."

<OOC> Galan puts dibs on it "I'm the cleric and the +5 wisdom would be beneficial for us ALL. More Wis = More healing spells."

<OOC> Galan says, "Joe? Your decision on the book thing?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Carudan can use it too..."

<OOC> Adeinia says, ">> Truefully, it would make him more useful."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Heck, I can use it too, really."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hmm..."

<OOC> Galan says, "Book says it can only be used once, but your call."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Do I get an attribute up at lv 9?"

<OOC> Arden says, "Nope"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Or is that ever 4"

<OOC> Galan says, "No. Only on lvls divisible by 4"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Nope."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "and every 3 is feats?"

<OOC> Arden says, "yep"

<OOC> Galan says, "Yesh. Except for lvl 1."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I get confused a lot of time."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Flyby! Finally."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "For one person."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "aww."

<OOC> Galan really needs this book.. "I have a plan, you see and this book will expediate that plan. A lot."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "^_^ I'll just be happily upgrading my skills now."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Too bad we can get multiple copies of it."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "If it was once per person, that would be a minor artifact."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Meanimg it can only be used by one person then its useless?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Can't."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "Hey, you crited on a treasure roll."

<OOC> Galan says, "We kick ass! ;)"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Heh."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I still think Carudan can use it best."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Or rather, need it most."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "lol"

<OOC> Galan says, "Meh. I'm the stronger cleric, it'd be best in my hands."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Ya, but he gets AC bonus with it."

<OOC> Galan says, "A measly +2 AC."

<OOC> Galan says, "I'll give him my bracers of armor +4, if he needs AC that badly"

<OOC> Estivan says, "Then logical since it was part of a horde lootedf rom someone's resdiance then it would likely have been read already and be usless. At least in my mind anyhow unless it is a freashly made one that was lost which I am assume is the case."

<OOC> Smokin_Joe says, "He's already got that spot taken."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Heh. If I used it, I'd have a total AC of 24 base."

<OOC> Galan shrugs "You got your bracers slot taken?"

<OOC> Adeinia says, "I don't think so... I got gloves, but that's it."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Carudan has a pair of bracers of the Lional."

<OOC> Galan shrugs "I might consider giving you the +4 Def bracers then."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Or what ever they are."

<OOC> Galan says, "But anyways.. the book will be better used in my possession. I call dibs."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "What's your other bracers?"

<OOC> Galan says, "Me? Bracers of Health. +2 con."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "Heh. Would be nice to have the additional 4 AC."

<OOC> Galan says, "Indeed it would. Unfortunately, they're useless to me cause they don't stack with my Mage Blade or the Mage Armor spell."

<OOC> Adeinia grins. "That would make Adeinia high nigh unhitable with normal enemies, and I have a Ref of 14..."

<OOC> Estivan says, "She's be on par with me."

<OOC> Estivan says, "Er she'll."

<OOC> Adeinia says, "lol... I'd have an AC of 26 base, and I got uncanny dodge, as well as haste."

Elemental2 has disconnected.

**************************************

Qui docet, discit.

- He who teaches, learns.

********** OGR Disconnected **********


MAIL: Mailbox purged.