Logfile from Online Gaming Rescourse.


This world is Pueblo 1.0 enhanced

._###_. _#___.

H@ .N@@@@L _@@@@@@@@L J@@@@@@@@N_.

N@).@@@@@@@@@. J@@F `N@@@) @@@@@@@@@@@@@L

J@@@@@F""4@@@@@_ (@@N` 4@@@ (@F `"N@@@@N.

.@@@@` #@@@@) .N@H` (@@@) @L._ 4@@@@

(@@@` .' `N@@@H H@@) `@@@` @N@@) N@@@.

H@@` `@@@@ J@@) HF @@@@ J@@@

(@@# H@@@) (@@@ @@@H .N@@N`

.@@@) (@@@) @@@) @@@) .J@@H"

@@@@` J@@@ (@@@ @@@ .J@@N`

J@@@@ @@@F @@@F (@@@H@@H"

N4@@H (@@@) @@@) .. ._@@@@F`

(@@# J@@" (@@@) JN@L 4@@@@@L

(@@H (@@) (@@@) #@@@N `4@@@@@H

@@L

#@@@. J@@) (@@@@. .@@@@@@) .@@F4@@@@N.

(@@@L .N@N` N@@@L .J@H`N@@@` (@@ 4@@@@N.

`@@@@N__J@@@F (@@@@@@@@@F @@@) (@F "N@@@H

(@@@@@@@@F `@@@@@@` @@@) (N@) (@@@@L

`N@@@H" `"" .@@@ `4@` `H@@@L.

(@@) `4@@

(@@` "

the Online Gaming Resource (@F eccles.tzo.net 670

"

\-------------------------------------------------------------------------/

| Website: www.ogrmush.com email: wizards@ogrmush.com |

| OGR WebRing: www.ogrmush.com/ogring |

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------<

| connect <name> <password> WHO - see who is currently connected. |

from OGR. |

| To connect as a guest, type: connect guest |

/-------------------------------------------------------------------------\

--(This space intentionally left blank)--

MOTD:

Welcome to Online Gaming Resource MUSH!

IMPORTANT: Our next idle purge is scheduled for the end of the month. Please +bbread 1/19 for more details.

Feel free to look around, read out 'news' files, '+bbread' the bulletin boards etc. For help on commands, type: '+help'. Please feel free to see what resources we have to offer on the OGR webspace at:

http://www.ogrmush.com/

If you like what you see, please feel free to click on the VOTE button in the middle of the main page to vote for our webspace on Top Mud Sites (http://www.topmudsites.com/)!

Enjoy your stay!

-- OGR Staff

Last connect was from a194-109-250-47.adsl.xs4all.nl on Tue Mar 11 17:10:43 2003.

MAIL: You have no mail.

Tabletop Room 3(#1902RAJLMhns$)

s of characters portrayed in the chronicle.

Contents:

The Reality Button

The All-Purpose Vending Machine(#2465V$)

Directions for New Characters(#4610V$)

Obvious exits:

Out <O>

Silver has connected.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hello. ^_^"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Hey, Joe."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Well I've did quite a bit of work on this game, I just wonder if it will come to that..."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "No matter how much work you have covered, the PCs almost always find the one bit you didn't."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "True."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "I learned this rule after spending two days working every angle on a session only to see Jono and Rich find the one thing I didn't think was important, the raft ride."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Ah, yes."

Carudan has connected.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hello!"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Hey, Sinidel."

You paged Silver with 'You remember the little goof up about the bag?'.

Silver pages: Yes.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Got to D/C. Back in a minute."

Arden has connected.

Estivan has connected.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hello Rich, as John went out the door..."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hello Al!"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Hey Guys"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Hi"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Hi everybody"

Silver has reconnected.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "WB John!"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Hey John"

Fun_Police arrives from the Gaming Area.

Fun_Police has arrived.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "IT'S A RAID!!!!!!!!!!!"

<*> OOCly, Fun_Police says, "Now, am I to belive that it's 'dull' in here? As in, a lack of fun?"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Thanks. Almost got called in to work at another of the stores during the game time then 2 to 3 hrs later, run to my usual work."

<*> OOCly, Estivan glares at the Fun Police

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Sgt. Meggy of the Fun Police correct?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Bloody chain stores..."

<*> OOCly, Fun_Police salutes. "I've also been given a report that Rich and John aren't being bugged nearly enough."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "THis is true..."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "What?"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "The police dont know what they're taling about"

<*> OOCly, Fun_Police says, "Are you questioning my sources?"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Yes."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Yes."

<*> OOCly, Estivan glares around at everyone, "Ok, who's the informant, who is it.

<*> OOCly, Fun_Police says, "Good. My source is very questionable."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Rich, I think the WBM is to blame for this."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Hey I resent that...ooooopppppsss"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "THats what I was thinking. We might have to go linch him"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "WBM?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan makes every effort to remain invisible

Fun_Police dropped Slinky.

<*> OOCly, Fun_Police says, "I have created fun!"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Actully it was the IGM, but if you blame the WBM that's fine with me"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 13 Total: 13

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Worthless Black Man. Its a sort of nickname for Jono"

<*> OOCly, Fun_Police says, "IGM?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Insane Greek Man"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe makes his willsave to resist singing the slinky theme song.

Estivan dropped Stairs.

<*> OOCly, Fun_Police says, "I thought it was going to be 'Ignorant Greek Man'. :p"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "That works, so does Imature"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Hmmmm, I3GM"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "I need to look through the dictionary to find a word that means can't spell which begins with an I."

<*> OOCly, Fun_Police says, "you need a thesaurus, my dear."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er Immature"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Well either would work."

<*> OOCly, Fun_Police says, "One would be faster."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "True."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "All in favor of calling me the IIIGM say Aye."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Aye"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "brb"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Baka"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Yes, I am and I am not proud of it."

Silver has partially disconnected.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "I'll go with Baka too."

<*> OOCly, Fun_Police says, "Kohnbaa!"

<*> OOCly, Fun_Police says, "Which is baka in Thai."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "back"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Where be El?"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Still asleep?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I bin einen dumkopf."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Ich"

<*> OOCly, Fun_Police says, "Farang ngong! Ngong farang!"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "I'll give him to 2:30"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Ich bin einen Dumkopf."

<*> OOCly, Fun_Police says, "Tu es bete."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "I am a Jelly Donut!"

<*> OOCly, Fun_Police says, "Oooh, ooh! Me too!"

Elemental has connected.

Fun_Police locks up the latecomer and takes him away.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "EL!"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hey I need him!"

Fun_Police says "He's under arrest for obstruction of my FUN justice."

Slinky has left.

Stairs has left.

<*> OOCly, Elemental says, "Hello."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "But if you taek him away you would be obstructing our fun !"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Fun_Police hrumphs and brings him back.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Arrest thyself copper"

Fun_Police arrests Estivan.

Silver dropped Clone of Elemental.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "You can take that away."

Clone of Elemental has left.

Fun_Police says "It's a good thing clones have no rights, eh comrade?"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Septic tank spam? Now I've seen everything....."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "As someone who has 3 clones, I have to disagree."

Fun_Police arrests Silver. "There is no room for disagreement!"

Fun_Police says "Disagreement is not fun!"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Alright, before we start, is there anything you guys have, questions on levels, stuff, and do you have somethings to do on the same day before I do a bit of down time?"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Help! Help! I'm being opressed. I'm being opressed."

<*> OOCly, Estivan pulls a bazzoka on the cop, "But turning an annoying cop into chunky salsa is!

Fun_Police starts singing Stand By Me.

You paged Carudan with 'You wanted to be a Monk, correct?'.

To (Silver, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: at some point, yeah, i'm tempted to go that route

<*> OOCly, Silver slips away from the loony cop and gets into game mode.

<*> OOCly, Fun_Police blows this popsicle stand. "Now remember, keep having fun. OR ELSE!"

You paged Carudan with 'Well I would recomend getting the first level now, or else you'll suffer some Exp. cost for leveling up.'.

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Silver pages: (Huh?)

From afar, Estivan w ould just head back, groom his horse, sharpen weapopns and brood about being ambished instead of going into glorious combat.

Fun_Police has disconnected.

Usha pages: +7 hit points. Add a masterwork halfspear to the inventory. +1 BAB. Iron Will as a new feat. Skill points spent on 3 in Intimidate, +1 to Sense Motive, +2 to Spot.

To (Silver, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: Makes sense, but how would he start along that path, in terms of story?

You paged (Silver, Carudan) with 'Sorry John, Sendiel, could you just page me?'.

To (Silver, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: silver sorryy about that, but for some reason paging joe pages you as well

From afar, Estivan would also try to call for a taylor and get is singed clotheing weither repaired or replaced.

To (Silver, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: smokin_joe I had no idea it was doing that until I looked closely

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Silver pages: (Page Memory. You have to retype page smokin_joe=blah to take me out)

You paged Carudan with 'Well in the near by downtime, you will efinately found out Albion is a monk.'.

To (Silver, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: smokin_joe Who's Albion again?

You paged Usha with 'Alright, that sounds good.'.

To (Silver, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: I am SO going to hurt something....

You paged Carudan with 'He is the one guy at the bestiary who you've been talking for quite a while. The Big muscularly guy.'.

Estivan pages: (and he would answer any questions asked of him by the gnome as well)

To (Silver, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: Ah

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "I now have six weapons....one for every occasion. Just as well I also have Quick Draw....."

To (Silver, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: Okay, how do I fix the pages? Is that something i can do?

You paged Estivan with 'Well of course, I sort of expected that.'.

Estivan pages: (Ok, would that be enough?)

Silver pages: ' then your message.

You paged Carudan with 'Of course, just manually type it in. page (name) ='.

You paged Estivan with 'Yes.'.

Carudan pages: test

You paged Carudan with 'Got it.'.

Carudan pages: Thank you, thank you! I am so sorry for this mess!

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Silver pages: 'page smokin_joe=' then your message.

Carudan pages: don't worry, I've got it now. Thanks

You paged Carudan with 'Have you already did the stating for your level up?'.

Carudan pages: Yeah, but I keep copies of my last level's stats, since I do it all on teh computer

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Usha wants to be the weapons' master?"

You paged Carudan with 'So would it be a big deal to have you trade that one level in Cleric for a level in Monk?'.

You paged Carudan with 'Because I would HIGHLY recomend it.'.

Estivan pages: (Oh, one more thing Estivan would also spend a while talking to the Meangerie keeper)

Carudan pages: Nah, it'd take some time to go through and fix it all, though, and I wouldn't want to hold up the game

You paged Carudan with 'If you want to pick up another non-prestige class it'll take an extra 25 exp to level up.'.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Ok, Whose going to have MS?"

You paged Carudan with 'Don't worry, you'll have some time to do it.'.

Carudan pages: okay, I'll get to work then

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Well I'm still waiting for some things from John and Rich on what they're doing. El was a little vauge."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Huh?"

Usha pages: I'll look for information on who wiped out the village, creatures that live in the area that could have done this, information on where they keep house, and so on. Keeping an eye open for any work at the same time.

Arden pages: Sorry I must of missed what you said. Whats going on now

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Going straight back to school after examinating the burnt out village."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Maybe a stop off to grab a few healing potions then there."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Doesn't seem to be anything that can be done right now."

You paged Arden with 'There's going to be a bit of downtime after you examining the village.'.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Okay."

Arden pages: Okay. I will be hang around keeping a low profile at the school

You paged Arden with 'That mean sulking around and casing the joint?'.

Arden pages: Yeah. like that.

Carudan has disconnected.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Spoot,"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Everyone paging?"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "I'm idle."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yes, I was just about to start things when Sendiel left."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Damn."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Irritating, that."

Carudan has connected.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "WB"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "SOrry about that, the program was starting to act goofy"

Carudan pages: smokin_joe Uh, the software isn't letting me take that third level back. It'll let me add a level o in monkness, but I can't undo tpage smokin_joe Uh, the software isn't letting me take that third level back. It'll let me add a level zero in monkness, but I can't undo the level three

Carudan pages: okay, that was odd

You paged Arden with 'Well you find that there's quite a few interesting things around the college with plenty of locks, most above your skill. But down in the basement, you always get this odd feeling. It's sort of a strange low rage/anger thing towards something down there. It's almost like you can sense something bad down there.'.

Alright where we last left our group they got blasted by fire and ice ball traps and scowered/looted the area. Getting back to the school things start to get into a bit of a rutine, Hergal asks to speak with you on a regular time about your past and experience with dragons, and you're given the same run of the college as a junior adept. It eventually becomes 3 days after examining the ruins. (Heal appropriately and give me your current HP.)

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Full."

You paged Carudan with 'You haven't done a regular text document?'.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Looking for numbers."

Carudan pages: I've been having trouble with my printer, so I couldn't print out a page to keep track.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "42"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "29"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "WHat is it. One point per day"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "1 point per day per level"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "42? Damn!"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "IIRC"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Ergo 3 points per day now. So I'm at my full 20."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "22"

You paged Carudan with 'I was thinking more like a Word Processing file.'.

Carudan pages: what do you mean?

You paged Carudan with 'Just writing down all your stats in a text file on your computer.'.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I got lucky and rolled max for 3rd level and I have a farily good con and my hit dice are 12's."

Carudan pages: actually, you just gave me an idea....

You paged (Carudan, Estivan) with 'You both spend quite a bit of time together in the Bestiary, Estivan learning about the care of animals and Carudan learning how to hit things with his claws.'.

You paged Carudan with 'Good.'.

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

It is the begining of the day, right after breakfast. (Game Start!)

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "I thought we were fast-forwarding?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "We were, it's the morning of the 3rd day after you examined the village."

Estivan finished and head out to the mian courtyard to drill with his sword and also to practice with his new spear.

Usha pages: Find any information?

Silver finishes his meal and wanders the halls looking for magic in its proper style not this book learned stuff.

Estivan has set up a plank of wood, dug it virtcully in the ground and is using it and a target for throwing the spear.

You paged Usha with 'Well nobody saw anything come from the air, so it must be with a terestrial assault. There have been reports of some Grey Renders and a Bulette around, mostly wild rumors, but nothing that could really cause that.'.

Arden continues sneaking through the halls

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "and=as"

Marius, the doorman, comes up to Silver, "Oh hey, I've got a message for you, Alibon has someone he wants you to meet."

Silver says "Interesting."

Silver heads to see Alibon.

You paged Arden with 'Roll for a hide check, and any particular direction you want to go?'.

Usha is practicing archery elsewhere. "No wind....no arc....just a line to the target."

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "In or out of sight from Estivan El?"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "I took elsewhere as alone and out of your sight."

Arden pages: 22 and no just going down the halls looking for anything of interest. Things a theif should know.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "In sight, I guess."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "I would think that the Usha would be closer to the Bestiary since it's out on the periphery of the college along with the Alchemy building."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I am just makeing sure."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Joes call I guess."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Whatever works."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Alrighty."

You paged Arden with 'Give me a spot check.'.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "In sight then?"

You paged Carudan with 'Still with us?'.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

Arden pages: 23

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Well I'm fairly sure you see him on his way out..."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "OK"

Carudan pages: somewhat. Had to get an older version of the char sheet, a level 1...

You paged Arden with 'You step in something rather nasty over by the stairs to one of the underground store rooms.'.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Ok, but not while we are both practicing correct?"

Carudan studies with Albion in the beastiary

You paged Carudan with 'You're actions to this point?'.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "No but probably within the max range to hear yells."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "OK"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Game on?"

Arden pages: Ah damn what is this" looks down the stairs and goes down quietly

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Yep"

You paged Arden with 'Give me a search check.'.

Estivan also practices a few battlecrys, make a rather loud racket as he drills.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

Arden pages: 30

Goes out through the court yard, then out to the Bestiary passing by Estivan and Urden training.

Silver heads to the beastiary. "One would think he was the target in fireballs 101."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Who's post was the Goes one?"

You paged Arden with 'You notice little regular small puddles of the same type of nasty sludge, much like foot steps.'.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Silver."

<*> OOCly, Estivan nods

You paged Carudan with '*poke*'.

Estivan is to loud busy to heard any snide comments nor even notice Silver's presence

Arden pages: follows the sludge as queitly as he can.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "ONe more level iirc then Unbuckle."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Hey, I could actually do that job!"

Ferila created as object #3278

Silver arrives. "Albion, I was told you had someone for me to meet."

Set.

Usha pulls the arrows out, "Better than last time...." then goes back indoors.

Estivan finishes up the drilling the goes to the beastiery to groom his horse and prep her for a short ride.

Getting to the Bestiary, you can see Alibon inside feeding some of the animals in their stalls, next to him is a centaur decked out in quite a bit of cloth and jewlery. He looks up at the entering half-dragon, "Oh, you came so soon, I'm glad. I'd like to introduce you to Ferila. The sorceress I told you about."

You paged Usha with 'It should be getting around time for your intervew with Hergal in about an hour.'.

You paged Arden with 'You find that the foot prints go down several levels, eventually terminating in a blank wall.'.

You paged Carudan with 'Seidel? Are you still there?'.

Usha pages: I'll go there then, then.

Silver says "So soon? I've been around humans too long, its making me hasty. Greetings, Ferila. I am Silver, a fellow user of natural magics."

Estivan enter the beastery a few minutes after hte Silver and does the previous described things. He looks at the Centuar with great interest as he grooms his horse.

Arden pages: looks around abit for any exits before heading to the schools head to ask him about this.

Dropped.

Dropped.

Ferila looks at the two half-dragons entering the building, and kertises a bit, which is a bit odd on a centaur, "Well meet Silver, it is a pleasure to meet one who is also has the raw flow of mana through their veins."

Carudan pages: still plugging away, but I'm almost done. Just got to look up a thing or two

You paged Arden with 'Search check, dc 26'.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

Arden pages: 30

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Why do I keep worrying when the ROgue is rolling dice every so often."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Okay the thief is now Eagle-Eye..."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I am the one who should be worried, yes indeed."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "What?" trys to look normal " I am being good""

You paged Arden with 'You find that the bricks are aranged that a spot that is about 6 feet wide where they are stacked end to end, almost like a door, listening to it, you can hear the wind blowing over it.'.

You paged Usha with 'You go up to his room to hear Hergal arguing with who is obviously another high ranking wizard.'.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

You paged Arden with 'If it is a door, it'd have to open inwards.'.

Usha pages: (Listens to the argument for a few minutes to see if it's about anything personal that she shouldn't be listening to or interesting that she should. If neither, knocking circumspectly on the door.)

Carudan pages: done, I think, finally

Estivan contiues to grooms and also feed his horse, Esmerellda as Silver and the Centaur speak.

You paged Carudan with 'Alright, good, what're you doing?'.

Arden pages: trys to open it.

Silver says "Perhaps we could talk of this flow sometime. I find studying magics does nothing for me and talking with a fellow natural at least provides something to think about."

You paged Usha with 'Hergal: "What do you mean by that?!?! I'm THIS close to being finished with the book!" Wizard: "Yes, and how many times have I heard this before? 3 times in the past 2 years, mostly ending with you going off on another 'field project'!"'.

Carudan pages: OH, earlier I said I was studying with Albion, but I guess I'll be meditating somewhere outside, quiet. Does the college have a garden?

You paged Carudan with 'Yes, but you got to be careful where you are, some of the plants aren't that friendly the further in.'.

Carudan pages: okay, well, I do need to sell some things, and restock on potions, so I guess I'll take off for town for a bit

Ferila nods to Silver, "Yes, it's been rather lonely being the only real one in the herd that can cast arcane magics, not to mention being so... different. But of course I'm certain you more than understand what I'm talking about.

Usha pages: (keeps listening, knocking on the door if it sounds like one of them's about to leave)

You paged Arden with 'In what way?'.

Silver says "Difference helps keep life interesting."

Arden pages: If there are any cracks along the wall he puts his finger in them and trys to pull the door open.

Estivan finishes the grooming and then light preps Esmerellda with just blanket, saddle and birdle and goes about checking her hooves and shoes.

Carudan pages: Carudan, inspired by Albion, takes his old armor back into town to sell it, as well as check out the local temples

You paged Usha with 'Hergal: "Yes, but what about all of this!" there's the sound of a lot of paper being pounded. Wizard: "What of it? All I see is some chicken scratches lumped together and connected by metal bands! I'm sorry, but if you haven't noticed, we're tyring to survive with the Rambow Robes in Baldur's Gates, the Great Waterdhvian University, and not to mention the countless Thayan embassies scattered across the lands. We can't be throwing money in little pet projects."'.

Alibon walks over to Estivan, "Excuse me friend Estivan, but we need to talk..."

Usha pages: (Knock)

Estivan looks up at Alibon, "Yes, Alibon?

You paged Carudan with 'You get the standard 1/2 price.'.

Ferila looks up and smiles, "Well at least you have some refinement to your spell casting, obviously. Me I've had to make everything up as I went along, taking things from our shamans and druids, giving it my own litte spin.

You paged Arden with 'Give me a str. roll.'.

Carudan pages: okay, then to the books!

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

Arden pages: 13

Silver says "Are you kidding? I could watch the instructors cast all day and never get it. Most of mine is stuff I made up."

Estivan stands up, "What do you need to speak to me about?

Alibon says, "The other night the Asperi stalion we have here got out of his pen, while there was no damage done, really, we found his hair over the doors to anything that looks like a mare. Including yours."

You paged Arden with 'It doesn't budge.'.

Arden pages: Stands back "Damn door. Open"

Estivan blinks, "Are you telling me that Esmerellda had a Asperi courting her?

You paged Usha with 'The wizard whips about and yells, "WHAT?!?" to which Hergal quickly opens the door. "Oh Usha, is it that time already? I'm sorry, I sort of forgot, it was just Dean Ogerud had to talk to me about..." "Your folly," the wizard behind him adds.'.

Usha pages: It's Usha. We were supposed to be talking right about now? If I'm interrupting something here I'll come back later."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "OUt of curiouity was Esmerellda in heat? I am preety sure Estivan would know."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Must...resist...innudendo...."

<*> OOCly, Estivan glares Usha.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Well, he does love his horse."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "There is often a bond that devoples between the rider and his horse, but not that sort of bond."

Ferila smiles at this news, "Well I'm glad to hear that it isn't all that uncommon for us. But still, despite my parent's wishes, I have to come here for the occasional arcane book and some spell components. Like it or not, having learned magic users around generally makes things quite a bit easier for us."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Well it's about that time of year..."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "BTW is Ablibon going to answer Estivans question?"

Silver says "I must agree with you on the components and occasionally seeing how a book user does it gives an idea."

Alibon's face sort of whinces a bit, "Well I wouldn't say 'courting' would be the proper term. It was simply quick sex, before it went on to the next mare. I think the selfish bugger had a particular 'fancy' for the unicorn over there." Looking at the stall, you can see the unicorn is sleeping and still looks rather tired.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Just hold on, I'm in a page fest with everybody at the moment :P"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Would that be Arden's horse out of courosity thats pimping it?"

You paged Usha with 'Not any more!" Ogerud says, "I'm tired of these freeloaders just wandering around the grounds as they please. I want them out of here, and I want you back to teaching basic magical beast and aberation anatomy!'.

Estivan says "Well it would seems that this Asperii has exellent taste in mates..."

Estivan's voice has a rather bewildered joking tone to it

Arden's horse is glancing over at the Asperii with a bit of venom in his eyes.

<*> OOCly, Silver watches the ST freak over masive paging and remembers his pain.

Usha pages: Ogerud....

You paged Usha with '(You know he's the Dean of the college.)'.

Usha pages: That's a really silly name, you know. But fair enough. Pay up and I'll be out of here."

Estivan pets his mare mane, "Well, I wonder if she's well....

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Oh, she's well all right: well and truly satisfied"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er well as in he is about to say something else, not in well as in her conditon."

Alibon says, "Alright, it's just I wanted to warn you about this. You shouldn't ride her too rought, and don't be surprised if she starts to show signs of pregnacy.

Ferila paws the dirt with a fore hoof, nervously and says, "So... I guess you must get quite a bit of respect being part dragon eh? Much more trust worthy than some gnosi and the like?"

Estivan nods, "I won't, I just give her a good exercise now.

Arden pages: Waits for a bit watching the door then leaves to find the other adventures that are here.

Estivan says "I'll spare the barding until we find out if she is actully prengent or not."

Estivan indicts the heavel mass of Scale mail drapped on a post in his mare stall.

You paged Usha with 'Hergal shuffles his feet together, "Well, I had the money, but when you said you all wanted copies I got several books and bindings for it, pretty much using all of my money." Throwing his hands up appologenicly he adds, "But my salary was coming in tomorrow so I could pay you then and give you the book, except for this snag..." "That and the fact he put your room, board, and pay on to the school's acount, which is imediately suspended, as of now."'.

Estivan starts to lead Esmerellda out of the stall heading tword the exit of the meangerie

Silver says "If I do, I've never noticed. I mean sometimes it awe at what I am others it horror. I usually pay neither mind. If one judges on that, its their narrow mindedness on both sides."

Carudan pages: things calmed down a bit?

Alibon nods, "Well I'm rather certain old Minerva is going to have a foal... Boy that'll be an interesting kid to take care of."

You paged Carudan with 'Calmed down where? In the Bestiary, yes.'.

Estivan says "Indeed it woudl be. I wonder which parent it will take after."

Usha pages: Why not just let him finish the thing? I promised momma a signed copy. And when she gets angry, she gets (gestures indicating growl, snarl, whoosh of flame), y'know?"

Carudan pages: I mean, page wise. I was going to do some buying, but It can wait till things aren't as hectic for you

You paged Arden with 'You wait there, and during an hour or so, once you hear some squishing of feet and the rubbing of dirt on the other side. You think you see the door vibrate a bit, but it stops and the foot falls go further down.'.

Estivan mounts Esmerellda, and whispers in her earm the gentle coxes her into a walk, heading out of the meangeri and to the gate of the colledge.

You paged Carudan with 'Well, we'll have to do it light, but go ahead.'.

Arden pages: Goes to find the others.

From afar, Estivan coexes Esmerellda into a trot and starts her a a route that would be good exercise for her.

Carudan pages: Carudan, after selling his old gauntlet, morning star and breastplate (For 106 gold, 5 silver), decides to buy four "cure light wounds" potions, 2 antitoxens, and a grappling hook (total: 301 gp)

You paged Usha with 'Well I'm sorry to disapoint Moma Scaly, but there will be no book, and there will be no money, and no room for the rest of you. I suggest to you go tell your friends that they have been evicted..."'.

Estivan pages: (BTW ware we going to use the average hit points fro Heavy warhorse in the MM or should I roll them atm?

You paged Usha with 'He stalks off, leaving you with a very sorry looking and sad Hergal.'.

You paged Estivan with 'You can roll them.'.

Usha pages: Or....we could talk business. All those enemies you mentioned, surely you could use a mercenary with low prices, who incidentally, charges real low to take out Red Wizards. I can't speak for the others, but you've got to admit, you're letting some talent go to waste here.

Estivan rolls 4d8 and gets: 1/6/3/7 Total: 17

Usha pages: (Said before he leaves, if possible. If not, it tails off.)

Estivan pages: (Reroll the 1 or no, if not her HP would be 29, 1 less the average,)

Ferila says, "I really wished that others would have that same view..."

You paged Usha with 'He hears it, but doesn't react.'.

Usha pages: Or not. He's not much of an employer, is he?

You paged (Arden, Carudan) with 'You can get there at any time.'.

You paged Usha with 'Hergal says, "No he's not..."'.

Silver says "Their loss."

Carudan pages: get where?

You paged Carudan with 'Once you get done with your shoping.'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Arden pages: Hey Carudan. Do you know were the others are. I found something that might interest them.

Usha pages: I feel bad about this....actually, I don't, since I didn't have anything to do with this. But is there a way I could help here?

Ferila says, "True, and it's so odd when you are raised in a 'barbarian' society, although I don't see what's so great about 'civilization'."

You paged Usha with 'Hergal sits down on a stool, "Please close the door when you leave, I won't be a pretty picture..."'.

From afar, Estivan ride though the feilds and such at a brisk, but not hard pace, mostly in a trot, with Canters and Gallops occationally

You paged (Carudan, Arden) with 'You can see Estivan out for a ride on Esmerelda.'.

Silver says "One thing I have to give the elven side of my blood credit for is their love of beauty. One can usually find that no matter how civilized a soceity is or isn't."

Usha pages: Well....if you do think of anything, tell me. If it is as bad as it seems, you could always come along with me. Think about it." (leaves)

Alibon goes over to take care of Minerva, gently brushing her, the unicorn letting out a slightly plesant sound. Ferila glances over at them and says, "You know I might want to pick up one of those things next time I'm here."

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Arden pages: Its important that I find everyone. I found something in the school that I think everyone would find interesting.

Ferila's eyes widen at Silver's comment, blushes, and giggles to herself a bit.

You paged Usha with 'Heading to the Bestiary?'.

Usha pages: OK

You paged Carudan with 'You still with us?'.

Usha arrives. "We've been fired. Pack up your stuff, be out by dawn, don't claim any cash or even your free copy."

Silver says "The way the stars dance in elven cities, the gentle rustle of the wind across the wild plains, the statues men and dwarves build, each have their own...say what?!"

From afar, Estivan choses at this time that he worked Esmerelda had works out enough and heads back to the College(tell me when I arrive).

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "You might want to include Joe in your page Carudan"

From afar, Estivan choses at this time that he worked Esmerelda enough and heads back to the College(tell me when I arrive).

Ferila trots back a bit, surprised at the new comer. "Oh, is that something rather bad? What happened?

Carudan pages: whoops, the original posts: Carudan sees Arden and walks towards him - ou paged Arden with 'Hmmm, I can only assume most of them are near the school. I think I saw someone riding a horse a few minutes ago'.

Usha says "Our sponsor has run out of money, and had the funding dropped."

You paged Estivan with 'You arrive.'.

Estivan comes in leading his mare as Usha said that, "What was this about Funding dropped?

Silver says "Ah, well that is most unfortunate. It was a fun little stop in the road."

You paged (Carudan, Arden) with 'The rather dark man that was riding a horse went in the direction of the college.'.

To (Arden, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: We should go back, and see if the others are there

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Arden pages: Lets go back to the school and find the others. I really think we should deal with this.

Usha says "Just wish there was something I could do to help. Or at least that I could find out who torched the village. That's still bugging me......"

You paged (Carudan, Arden) with 'You get back there fairly quickly.'.

Estivan glares at Usha, "Hold, what is happening.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "BRB"

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Arden pages: Starts looking around for the others.

You paged (Carudan, Arden) with 'Give me a listen check.'.

To (Arden, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: Follows Arden, rather than going off on his own.

Usha has reconnected.

Usha has partially disconnected.

Silver says "You don't think it was the faux psyeudodragon?"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "As always, missed anything after the BRB."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Nothing was said"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Nope"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

Usha says "They don't breath fire. And in any case, the footprints don't fit."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Karmic repayment, Rich."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "22"

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Arden pages: 11

Silver says "So we know the direction those prints traveled in right?"

Estivan shakes head, "No woman, I heard you say soemthing about funding, what on Toril do you mean?

You paged Carudan with 'You here two senior students talking to eachother, "Have you heard about Ogerud going on a bit of a hissy fit earlier today?" "No..." "Yea, I heard he pulled the plug on some research project, right out from under the guy." "That's crazy, because I've been taking the minutes of the Board's meetings and they never mentioned ANYTHING like this, and even he must go through the Board!"'.

Usha says "I said, our sponsor has run out, and isn't getting any more."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Cut scent to see Hergal crying loudly in his room."

Estivan says "So you are saying that the gnome is out of money and can't pay use or finish his work?"

To (Arden, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: Carudan walks up to two senior students and asks "Excuse me, but who is Ogerud

You paged (Arden, Carudan) with '(You've been at the college long enough to know that he's teh Dean.)'.

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Arden pages: Stops to see what Carudan is doing.

Usha says "That's right."

Estivan says "Where is he now?"

Silver looks to Ferila and whispers. "Ignore the lout's shortcomings. He is useful as a moving sheild but rather deplorable in his treatment of the fiarer sex."

To (Arden, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: Carudan asks the two seniors what project the Dean ended

Usha says "In his study. He asked to be left alone. He's a bit cut up over this, and no wonder."

You paged (Arden, Carudan) with 'I don't know, but I think it was the one Hergal's been going on about.'.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "And thus, the first love triangle of this game was born...."

Estivan says "Perhapes I can help with his situation."

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "First love triangle?"

To (Arden, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: Carudan's eyes widen. He says to Arden "Hergal's project has been halted by the school's dean"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "In response to Silver's pose."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Ah."

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Arden pages: What? Why would they do a thing like that?

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Yep thats probably going to be takent he wrong way. Try to keep someone from being offended and ah well."

To (Arden, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: They didn't know. I'm going to Hergal's office and find out what happened. Could you find the others and bring them to his office? They'll want to know about this

Ferila says, "I don't know, he seems to keep good care of his horse. I guess he can't be that bad a guy..."

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Arden pages: Yeah. Sure. We'll meet you there.

Estivan stables Esmerelda and takes her gear of and then pulls out several clanking pouches, "I shall go and see if I can cheer the good gnome up. After all his endevor is rather noble and hate to see such unfinished.

Silver says "Yes, he is rather gifted when it comes to horses."

Estivan straps the pouches to his belt and heads to Hergal's office.

Usha says "Good luck with that...."

Carudan pages: Carudan walks quickly to Herga's room, his feelings mixed about this twist, but more concerned for the wizard

Silver says "Stopped a stampeed by falling in front of it."

To (Arden, Smokin_Joe), Carudan pages: Carudan quickly walks away, back towards Hergal's chambers

You paged (Carudan, Estivan) with 'Give me spot checks. DC 20'.

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

To (Carudan, Smokin_Joe), Arden pages: takes off looking for the others.

You paged Arden with 'You find them in the Bestiary.'.

Carudan pages: 25

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (15)

Usha pages: The gnome did mention a dragon in the area that he'd been looking for, right?

Arden pages: Main Scren then

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (15)

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (Do we see each other?)

You paged Carudan with 'You can hear a slight squishing sound and the smell of mud. Looking into a room near Hergal's you can see several shadows there, and the glint of metal.'.

You paged (Estivan, Carudan) with 'Yes.'.

You paged Usha with 'No, that was quite a bit north.'.

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

You paged Arden with 'Yes.'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: Carudan gestures to Estivan to be quiet, and to join him

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Carudan): Estivan glares at Carudan, but complies

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: Does Carudan hear any speaking?

Arden comes running up to the Bestiary "Hey, guys Carudan wants us to meet him in Hergal's office. They cut the funding to his project."

Usha says "So, unless the dean has a change of heart, I guess I'm done here. Do some more looking for those folk that wiped out the village, then maybe go south....."

Dropped.

Ogerud comes through the doors at that moment, "Alibon, I need to ask you about this odd rash on my hor..." He then notices you all, "Oh, it's you..." with a bit of a sneer.

You paged Silver with 'Spellcraft check.'.

Silver says "Might as well see what the preist has for us first. It was nice talking to you Miss Ferila."

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Carudan): Estivan whispers, "WHat is it preist?

Silver pages: 11

Usha says "Again."

You paged (Carudan, Estivan) with 'No they're being rather quiet on pourpuse.'.

You paged Silver with 'There's something odd, there's an unusual amount of mana around Ogerud...'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: Do you smell anything odd? A squishing noise? I think something... mudlike... is hiding behind that door over there. THere's more than one, and I think they might have weapons

Silver pages: Detect Magic

You paged Silver with 'There is a lot of Enchantment magic around him. Not from spell casting himself, but from him being the target.'.

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Carudan): Estivan glares quizcally at Carudan then tries to smell or listen for soemthing.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: Carudan whispered that... I am so off my game today...

Silver pages: On the off chance, do I know enough to counter it?

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: Carudan quietly steps toward the door, along the wall next to it. HE listens carefully for any additional noises

Ogerud says, "Well, getting ready to head back to the moutians, or swamps, or where ever you guys come from." Alibon leans over the stall door, "Come on, why are you so hostile?"

Silver chants for a second. "Interesting."

You paged Silver with 'Not at the moment, but give me another Spellcraft checkt to decide what it's effect is.'.

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

Usha says "And there was me about to offer money in exchange for services....."

Silver pages: 20

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Carudan): Estivan follows the Preist lead in quitely stepping and lsitening.

You paged (Carudan, Estivan) with 'As you do come closer 3 slimy fish-men come out of the door, wheilding some weapons and assault you. (Initative)'.

Silver says "Good sir, I do beleive you are rather ill so your commentary that makes Estivan seem truely nice will be ignored."

You paged Silver with 'Suggestion.'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (Luckly Estivan never took of his Armour after drilling.

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

Everybody there looks at Silver rather odd.

You publicly roll 3d20 and get: 9/18/14 Total: 41

Silver says "Miss Ferila, do you know any spells for removing mental commands?"

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (7)

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: (23)

Arden stands back arms crossed waiting

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Carudan): Estivan pull his sheild of his back and draws his sword when he gets the chance.

You paged (Estivan, Carudan) with '(Alright, it's Carudan, Falchion scum, kama skum 2, kama skum 1, and Estivan.)'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (Great...)

Ferila nods a bit, "Yes, I do... just a general dispell,, and I definately feel something wrong too..." Ogerud backs up and says, "What do you think you're doing?"

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: Carudan attacks the nearest fish-creature, his right arm slashing at its face (stun attack!)

Silver says "Asking her to remove the spell on you."

Usha says "Have I missed something here?"

You paged (Estivan, Carudan) with '(Roll and what's the DC?)'.

Silver says "Magic can be used for more then armor and energy blasts and becoming a fairy dragon. It can effect the mind. This gentleman has had that happen probably when he was asleep."

Carudan rolls 1d6 and gets: 1 Total: 1

Ogerud sneers, "Well there is magic all over this place, you're probably just picking up the residue from some of my spellcasting, that's all!"

Arden says "And who would do some thing like that?"

You paged (Estivan, Carudan) with 'I mean attack roll...'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: rolled 5

Usha says "Nobody could be that much of an ass without magic assistance, huh?"

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (Its like a notmal attack role and the foe is flat footed.)

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (Attack roll is d20

You paged (Estivan, Carudan) with '(But still he has to hit.)'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: damn, I'm never going to get the hang of this...

Usha says "The obvious answer? Someone who doesn't want this book to come out. Either our buddy from the swamp or another enemy. Everybody's a goddamn literary critic!"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

Silver says "Only an idiot would cast mind influencing spells on himself. Blue Dragon, could you examine his sleeping quarters to see if our spell caster left any clues? Remains of his spell components or the like."

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: I'd add the melee bonus to this, right?

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (Right

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: 17, then

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: now the actual damage roll?

Ogerud says, "I warn you, I won't have you freaks tossing spells all over this place. And I surely not allow you to defile my room!" At this statement Ferila snorts a bit of flame out of her nostrils, and begins casting, at which the Dean starts as well. (Initiative.)

You paged (Estivan, Carudan) with '(Yep, you hit.)'.

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

You publicly roll 2d10 and get: 4/10 Total: 14

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "15"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "6"

Carudan rolls 1d6 and gets: 2 Total: 2

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: Yes the it as to make a fort save of 10+half monk lvl+ wis bonus not to be stunned

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: 6

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "7"

You paged (Estivan, Carudan) with '(And how long is he stunned?)'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: one round, it says

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Alright the order goes Silver, Ogerud, Arden, Usha, and then Ferila."

You paged (Estivan, Carudan) with 'The fish man with the falchion takes a claw to the face and wheels back, regaining his balance, while the other two go for Estivan and Carudan. (Each get one attacker.)'.

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 8/2 Total: 10

Silver claws at Ogerud. "Why can't they ever do it the easy way?"

You paged (Estivan, Carudan) with '(11 on Estivan and 5 on Carudan don't hit, right?)'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (Right.

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "That would be 21 to attack."

You paged (Estivan, Carudan) with 'Both fish men swing a little too wide, swaying a little too much and trying to keep balance in their legs. Estivan.'.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 4 Total: 4

Carudan pages: I think so... I so need to by the PHB... after July, of course...

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "You just hit."

Silver rolls 1d4 and gets: 2 Total: 2

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Carudan): Estivan counterattacks the one on him(Power attack 3)

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "2 damage and IIRC, he needs a Concentration check or his spell goes piff."

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (14)

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "That's what the roll up there was."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Glee"

You paged (Estivan, Carudan) with 'Estivan just manages to cleve into the wheaving fish man.'.

Usha says "Are we taking them alive here?"

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 1 Total: 1

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (10 dam)

Silver says "It would make things easier"

As a slight bit of blood is shown from his robes, Ogerud screams like a girl, and backs away, the mana he was shaping, disipating.

You paged (Estivan, Carudan) with '(You take a good chunk out of him, but he's still up, Carudan, your turn.)'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: where are our amphibious buddies, position wise, from us?

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "There goes Summon Monster 7..."

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (One in front of each of us and one behind them iirc

You paged (Estivan, Carudan) with '(Pretty much, the one in the middle is closer to Carudan.)'.

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "So dose that make it my turn?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

Arden starts backing away with some darts in hand "Hold him off so I can get to the room"

Is busy, growling at Silver, to follow you.

Usha has a whip in her hand in a second, sending it coiling out to wrap around the Dean's leg and send him sprawling. (trip, ranged touch)

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: thanks. Carudan attacks the beast in the middle, his right arm thrusting towards its belly while his left arm swings near its weapon. Can I even do that?

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Roll for that."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "14"

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: whoops, not me, eh

You paged (Estivan, Carudan) with 'It can be near, but you can't draw it this round.'.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Quick Draw, so drawing it is a free action."

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

Ogerud takes a step back just in time to avoid the whip, like he's been through this before. At that moment, Ferila raises her hands and shouts out the final word of power, sending a wave of anti-magic towards Ogerud who promptly falls on his bum.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "And 21 on strength check (I think that's what is is)."

Silver has reconnected.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: Uh... okay, right to belly. left slightly over it to block/protect attack... I am sooo lost...

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "NM that."

You paged (Estivan, Carudan) with '(Just roll to attack, just say you're not evoking an attack of oppertunity from the other guy.)'.

Usha waits for a sign of whether he's changed back or not.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: okay

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (Woot Crit threat roll again)

Ogerud rubs his head and behind at the same time as he gets up, "Why you... Wait... Why did I call you all those things, and why was I so hostile to you?"

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: 24.. crit?

You paged (Estivan, Carudan) with '(Yes, roll another d20'.

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

Silver says "You were under a spell."

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (Roll again, if you total 14 or better you deal double damage

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: What the hell!?

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (What happens if you roll 2 20's?

Usha stows the weapon. "There's a gnome you may want to apologise to. But firstly, do you remember anything odd happening? Anyone odd?"

You paged (Estivan, Carudan) with '(What's the standard attack damage you did? What ever it is, multiply by 3.)'.

Arden pages: Continues on to the room to look around for anything unusual

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (In this case roll 3d6

Silver says "Sorry we had to rough you up but you were most unwilling to let us disspell it and began casting something. I was too busying trying to make sure that didn't happen to really determine what."

Carudan rolls 3d6 and gets: 4/2/4 Total: 10

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (And as 3x the modifiers

Silver has partially disconnected.

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (You strength bonus is +3 correct?

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: Wait.. are we talking a total in the 30s?

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: oh, nm

Silver locates a rag or something nearby to clean his claws off.

You paged (Estivan, Carudan) with 'Ogerud says, "I remember everything, but why I went off on you and why I wanted you out and thought dragons were such vile, creatures..."'.

You paged (Carudan, Estivan) with '(No, just one d6, and add your str. and times that by 3)'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (That should have been MS Joe

Ogerud says, "I remember everything, but why I went off on you and why I wanted you out and thought dragons were such vile, creatures..."

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: +4 now, due to +1 bonus= 22

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (Oh, your are doing the way of directly multplying the roll rather then rolling more dice?

Usha says "But do you remember when you started feeling like this? And anyone who was casting something when that happened?"

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: Sorry, I mean the total should be 22, right?

You paged Arden with 'You see a trail of slime similar to what you saw down in the basement leading to a fish man rummaging through the Dean's stuff.'.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "How many people have seen "Fist of the North Star?""

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: Ack! ACK! I don't know! I'm too new at this!!!

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "I've seen previews."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Some of it. Is his head going to explode?"

Arden pages: Sneaks into the room behind the fishman "Hey. What are you doing in here."

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: I know mine is...

You paged (Estivan, Carudan) with 'Carudan Focuses his ki to it's fullest, letting out a loud, ear piercing scream, he thrusts his claw threw the fish guy, that soon explodes into little bits.'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: whoa...

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (By the books is roll more dice iirc)

You paged Arden with 'The fish man looks up at you snarls, and goes to take a Falchion from his back, you get an attack of opertunity.'.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Well someone's whole body just exploded..."

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Carudan): Estivan glances at Carudan rather impressed.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: Carudan glances back, surprised as well as equally impressed

Arden pages: that 19 for the attack

You paged (Carudan, Estivan) with 'The two remaining skum, moves around, trying to get away from Carduen, moving to attack Estivan.'.

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 8/4 Total: 12

You paged (Carudan, Estivan) with 'But miss horribly once again.'.

You paged Arden with 'You hit.'.

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Carudan): Estivan sntep his and slahes at the wounded one.(Power attack 3)

Arden rolls 1d6 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

Arden pages: 9 damage

Arden pages: quick draws out his short sword to and stabs the creature.

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (er steps in0 (23)

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 2 Total: 2

Ogerud says, "Well it was mostly this morning. Before that I do have to admit that I got this strange feeling, but one gets so many strange feelings around here.

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (11 damage)

You paged Arden with 'The fish man wheels, back but is still up and goes to slash with his falchion.'.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 18 Total: 18

You paged Arden with 'does 21 hit?'.

Usha says "Well, you're the head of this place. Who here could cast magic like that?"

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (Do I drop him?)

Arden pages: My AC is 21

You paged (Carudan, Estivan) with 'You down the other one, the last one looks rather worried...'.

You paged (Carudan, Estivan) with 'Carudan.'.

You publicly roll 2d4 and get: 4/1 Total: 5

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Carudan): Estivan cleaves through the fish faces and strikes at the other one(cleave)

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (21)

You paged Arden with 'His falchion hits, causing 9 damage.'.

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 4 Total: 4

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (13 dam)

You paged (Carudan, Estivan) with 'The last one is doing really bad, but is still up and ready to defend itself.'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: Carudan says "Don't kill him, we're going to have to interrogate whatever's left

You paged Arden with 'Your turn.'.

Arden pages: stumbles back from the blow and throw a dart at the fishman

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Carudan): Estivan glares menicngly at the Fish face, "Drop your weapon and I will spare you.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: Put the weapon down, or you'll end up like your friends

Arden pages: 19

You paged (Carudan, Estivan) with 'The fish man growls and lashes out with his Kama at Carudan.'.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 17 Total: 17

You paged Arden with 'You hit.'.

You paged (Carudan, Estivan) with '(Does 20 hit?)'.

Arden rolls 1d4 and gets: 3 Total: 3

Arden pages: 7 damage

You paged Arden with 'The dart lodges right between the fish man's forehead as it slumps to the ground, dead.'.

You paged (Carudan, Estivan) with '(Carudan, what's your AC?)'.

Arden pages: quickly looks around for any more

You paged Arden with 'There are none.'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: 24

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Sorry, but I'm in a page fest, what was MS's last action?"

You paged (Carudan, Estivan) with 'But he barely misses, you both have an attack to take out on him.'.

Arden pages: Starts to search the body and the room

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Just tell me if he's going to reply or if he's dithering."

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Carudan): Estivan slahes at his as he attackes the preist(Power attack 1 this time)

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "He'll reply. But he's still a rather unsure at what's going on."

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (12)

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Sorry about this."

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: Beat me to the punch... to the quickest typist goes the spoils...

You paged (Carudan, Estivan) with 'The Scum barely manages to barely weave out of the way of his attack.'.

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (Your shot)

Usha says "I think I'm going to go talk with the gnome. I suspect he knows more about this than he's saying."

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: Carudan slams his fist into the skum's face

Usha heads back to the office.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Its a learning thing. Thats why I've paused groups before so I can handle one bit then switch. Eus did give me the pointer of MS, page 1, page 2, repeat."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Don't be afraid to say "Hang on, I need to do some typing." once in a while."

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: 8, right?

Ogerud says, "Well it must have been an enchantment. It doesn't really surprise me. I'm an evocation wizard and don't know the first thing about enchantment. But I know no wizard around here would dare to cast something like that on me. And why would they want to get rid of you?"

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (If your melee is +4 yes)

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Usha heads out after he says that, then.

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: 8 is is... not much, eh

You paged (Carudan, Estivan) with 'The scum is doging everything and takes another swing at Carudan.'.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 15 Total: 15

You paged (Carudan, Estivan) with 'And the kama glances off of Carudan's hard scales, causing no damage.'.

Silver says "You would be surprised how petty some beings can be. I've asked one of your member to check for clues in your room since I would wager this happened as you slept."

Usha pages: Let me know when I arrive at the office.

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Carudan): Estivan weaves his scimitar into a lighting fast thrust.

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: Attempts to grab the weapon in his left hand while his right hand, palm up, stabs towards its belly

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (14)

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: Eh, nm

Ogerud says, "Damn, what could have done this! What ever it is, I think you should see to Hergal. What ever did it, seems to have something against you, and most possibly him..."

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (I think i hit)

You paged (Carudan, Estivan) with 'Estivan hits.'.

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 5 Total: 5

You paged Arden with 'What was your last page?'.

Silver says "Good point."

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (11)

Usha is on her way there.

Arden pages: Starts to search the body and the room

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: Lthust sinkls deep into the skum's torso

Silver flies towards the window to the gnome's workshop.

From afar, to (Smokin_Joe, Carudan): Estivan 's thrust sinkls deep into the skum's torso

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Alright outside of the gnome's shop. MS."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Woo hoo, no more paging!"

To (Smokin_Joe, Carudan), Estivan pages: (who's where now?)

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "What's going on?"

Usha and Silver come in to hear the mournful cry of a dying fish man as she's gutted by Estivan.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody outs in the hall by Hergal's office has MS."

Carudan turns to Usha and Silver, yelling "Hergal, check on Hergal!"

Usha has a spear drawn, and looks round for Hergal. "Where is he?"

You paged Arden with 'You do find a crudely written note in some odd language, roll decifer script unless you got Aquan.'.

Carudan says "Don't know, we discovered these three on the way to his office. Don't know if he's there"

Estivan pulls his scimatar out of fish guts and wipes it with a cloth and heads twords Hergal's place, "We don't know we are jumped by these things," He is weasring a look of surpeam disgust.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Hey Joe not to be a pain but the main reason I went towards teh window was to check the workshop first then move towards the battle from there."

Carudan runs to Hergal's door

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, sorry, misread."

Estivan follows Carudan.

Arden pages: 16 on the check

Carudan reaches the door and tries to throw the door open

From afar, Silver looks through the window to the workshop for trouble and Hergal.

You paged Silver with 'You come into the room, to find that Hergal is huddled up against an upturned desk, he looks positively livid to see you, "SILVER! I"m glad to see you! There's something fighting outside my door!"'.

Usha helps if the door is stuck, otherwise, just bursts through.

Estivan would do the same.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "is the door stuck?"

Silver pages: Yes I would wager its tied to the fact the fat man was under mindcontrol.

You paged Arden with '(just) "Look nasty dragon book. Find gnome. Kill. Find nasty dragon people. Kill. Find Head-Man, loot but live. Come back to Boss-snake/mage."'.

Arden pages: pockets the note. And picks up the dead body and goes back to were he last seen Silver and Usha.

You open the door to find one table upturned table with Hergal behind it talking to Silver. Poking is head over he says, "What the hell was that?"

Usha says "Calamari. Are you all right?"

You paged Arden with 'BTW the slime these thing excrete is much like the stuff you found int he hall earlier.'.

Carudan says "Are you alright? Are you okay?"

Usha glances round for any threats, then puts the spear away.

You paged Arden with 'Give me a listen check.'.

Estivan raises an eyebrow, What does batter fired squid have to do with anything?

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

Arden pages: 26

Estivan glares at Usha and sheaths his sowrd

"Yea, just scared out of my mind!"

You paged Arden with 'You hear everybody up by Hergal's office.'.

Arden pages: Stops and head to Hergal's office.

Carudan looks around the room, and at Hergal. "There were three amphibious creatures hiding in a nearby room. They came out to attack as Estivan and I discovered them

Arden comes up and throw a dead fishman body on the floor. "I found him sneaking around the Deans room"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "If Estivan's ever replaced with a doppleganger, watch for the lack of glares."

Estivan glares at the rouge, "Well, should we scoure the groudn for more of these things?

Hergals stands up, "Well thank you, but where did they come from? What did they want?"

Usha says "Well, for our part, the Dean seems to have been enchanted. He's better now, and you're back in business."

Carudan stares at the corpse. "What was it doing there?"{

Arden says "I think I know where they came from."

Usha has a look at the thing's feet.

Usha pages: Any similarity to the footprints in the village?

Arden takes out a note "I also found this"

Silver says "Oh?"

Estivan walks over and looks at the note

Carudan waits anxiously for Arden to read it out loud

You paged Usha with 'Maybe, if you could fit the flippers into a boot, but the big thing was they have a dragging tail and there wasn't any evidence of a tail back there.'.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "eh, I mean estivan"

Usha says "Not our arsonists. No tail."

Arden says "It says something about taking the dragon book, killing the gnome, killing us, and steal the Deans stuff."

Usha says "Is it signed? Tell me it's signed."

Carudan says "Any reason why?"

Carudan says "Why they want the book, and the dean's things?"

Arden says "No idea. But I think I know how there getting in."

Carudan says "How?"

Estivan glares at Arden, "How?

Carudan pasues, saying "Do you know what specifically these things were trying to steal from the dean?"

Silver says "You've built proper suspense, do explain."

Arden says "Well earlier today when I was...well when I...lets just say I was walking around I found a secret door in a basment storage room. There was slime all over the place much like these thing give off."

Usha says "Did you look beyond?"

Estivan says "Well then, we should serch the college for more f these things then check out thsi secret door."

Arden says "Couldn't get it open."

Carudan nods But how did they get here with out being detected? IS there a maze of entrances through this place?

Carudan says "We should alert the guards and the other wizards, and see if any of them have noticed anything fishy going on"

Silver says "Locked or stuck?"

Arden says "Didn't see no lock. I tried to pull it open and it would move."

Estivan glares at the preist, "Good to no you have a sense of humor, perhaeps you should works more on your delivery

Hergal says, "Well this college was rebuilt over the ruins of a previous college that was demolished for several decades. There were some catacombs that were turned into storage areas or rooms, but some of the more rough areas were simply sealed off."

Usha says "Well, it should be obvious they've got at least one quite powerful spellcaster working with them."

Carudan glances at Estivan. "What are you talking about?"

Arden says "Yeah the note says something about a Boss snake mage"

Carudan mutters "Why do they always seal things up..."

Estivan contiues to glare, "You didn't intentionally say that pun?

Silver says "Let me see the note."

Arden hands it over.

Silver reads it.

"It's more cost effective."

Carudan gives a puzzled look. "What pun?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "And it always comes back to bite you in the ass"

Estivan stop glares, shakes his head and laughs hard, "Somethign Fishey going on, tellign the guards and wizzard to look for these fish thuings.

Carudan blushes. "oh, heh, didn't notice that..."

You paged Silver with 'What're you looking for?'.

Silver pages: Just reading the full thing for now.

Estivan stops laughing and goes about glareing aroudn the room again, "Well, you all fingure out what to do, I'll go sound the alarm,

You paged Silver with 'It's written in Aquan and from the smell, it hasn't been written in ink...'.

Estivan heads out, going to the front gate and meangerie first.

Carudan turns to Hergal, still slightly embarassed. "Is there anyone at the school who can identify what these creatures were

Usha says "I say we have a look through this door. Better than sitting here waiting for the next attack, no?"

Silver says "Blek. Nevermind I can't read this. Blue, you want to read this word for word here?"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 12 Total: 12

Estivan stops for a moment, "What language is it?

Silver says "Don't know. Not one I'm familar with."

Usha glances at it.

Carudan decides to glance at the note

Usha pages: Giant, Draconic, Goblin or Dwarf?

Estivan reach out which his hand, "May I take a look at it>

Hergal says, "You want to know what they are? They're Skum, some sort of aberation I believe..."

You paged Usha with 'Aquan.'.

Silver holds it out for everyone to look at.

Carudan says "Where do they come from?"

Estivan says "Now theres a fitting name."

Estivan pages: Can I read it?

Arden takes back the note and stares at it a moment to begin tranlating "It says "Look nasty dragon book. Find gnome. Kill. Find nasty dragon people. Kill. Find Head-Man, loot but live. Come back to Boss-snake/mage."

You paged Estivan with 'Can you read Aquan or have decifer script?'.

Estivan pages: Nope, I was hopeing it was soemthing other then Aquan.

Carudan says "Arden, what language is that?"

Silver says "The snake/mage and the Boss might be two different people."

Arden says "I guessing Aquarian. I dont actually speak it. I just tranlated it."

Usha says "I say we take the fight to them. All in favour?"

Estivan shrugs, "I don't know how you can read that, it look like barbaric chicken scratting to me

Carudan says "Hmmm, there may be some context we're missing. May I take a look at it?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Actually that would be an insult to barbaric chicken scrattches everywhere..."

Estivan glares at Usha, "Do I even need to anwers that?

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Aye! LEt us not disparage the noble barbaric chickens!"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe thinks you're all lucky the barbarian centuar sorceress isn't there to hear that.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Hmmmm, Giant Intellgent barbarian chickins...."

Silver says "If we can get the door open."

Usha says "Yes, you do. What do you think they'll send next time, pray?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Good lord, just think of the drum sticks!"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Well to Estivan everything north of Baulders gate is barbaric"

Silver pages: Is Gala nearby?

Estivan says "I guess Hergal can warn his colleges, for now, thi-er-rou-er SCOUt, lead the way,"

Carudan reaches towards the note. "May I see it for a moment?"

Estivan indicates Arden.

You paged Silver with 'Not for another hour or so.'.

Silver hands it to Carudan

Arden hands the note to Carudan

Carudan closes his eyes, channeling the wisdom of Torm, allowing him to read and understand all languages

Silver pages: OK, was going to send Gala with a message to the Dean to alert people but ah well.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Okay, so what does this thing really mean?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Oh yeah, I case Comprehend languages. SHoulda said that first"

You paged Carudan with 'Well most of it is correct, but to clarify is that they are to steal the Dean's Magical stuff and bring them back to the Great Magic Serpent.'.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "No, that was a good discription."

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: smokin_joe any specifics about what the serpent wanted stolen?

To (Smokin_Joe, Estivan), Carudan pages: sorry 'bout that

You paged Carudan with 'Pretty much the more Magical the better.'.

Carudan pages: okay, thanks

Carudan gives the note back to silver. "IT sounds like these skum serve a "Great Magic Serpent, so that answers the question as to how many people it refers to

Carudan 's face whitens. "You don't suppose..."

Silver hands the note back to Arden.

Arden places it back in his pocket

Estivan taps his foot on the floor, "And what ever this Great Mgic Serpent is sent only 4 fo these things?

Carudan 's face twists into a snarl. "Are they referring to a dragon?"

Silver says "Possible but there are other magic serpents."

Arden says "I dont know. Why would they call a dragon a snake?"

Usha says "Poetic license?"

Carudan nods. "Indeed, it would depend if they had a word for Dragon."

Estivan says "Did it use the something like dragon to refer to us?"

Arden says "True"

Carudan says "Ah, good point"

Silver says "Either way, we had best be fully equiped and take that sack we found at the village ruins with us."

Arden says "Yes it did. It refered to us a dragon people"

Usha says "Snake, probably big, casts spells. Well, that narrows it down."

Estivan says "So the Magic serpent is soem sort of magic serpent?"

Carudan turns to Hergal. "Are there any sentient serpents that are known to command these skum-things?"

Estivan says "We should go ask Albion if he has any ideas what it could refer to."

Hergal shrugs, "I'm not sure, I know that they are common slaves of aquatic underground powerful races. So I don't know, a Naga, a Yaun-ti?"

Carudan nods. "WE might want to do some quick research, narrow down what we might be walking into and see if there's an exploitable weekness... but we have to move fast," he mutters.

Usha says "Agreed."

Estivan glares around, but nods in agreement

Silver says "Alert the guards, ask the animal expert. We should have a few of us at the door incase more come through or try to go back."

Estivan says "Anyone one what to join me in make sure were only four of these things here whiel the otehr reserch?"

Arden says "If I can get some help opening the door I could do some advanced scouting why you find out some info."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "And I thik we'll end things there."

Usha says "Seems a bit risky. We'd better go in together."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "OK"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yes, going alone BAD!"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "That was great fun."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Okay everybody take 870 exp and RP point."

Silver pages: Going to have to abstian from the vote due to not seeing most of the PCs for most of the time.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Good game."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Wasnt going to do nothing. Just sneak in and sneak out. Gives us a better Idea of what in there."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "I'm glad you liked it."

Usha pages: Abstain. Didn't really see enough.

Estivan pages: Silver

Arden pages: Silver

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "I made a fishy go kablooey... I've reached the pinnicle of my life ;^)"

Carudan pages: Silver, I think

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Well he rolled a 20 on a crit, I thought that meant something really nasty..."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "And I filleted the other two"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "It was fun. I can't complain of slowness since I know how hard page juggling is."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "And Silver takes 300 exp.!"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, I have to ask, what's you're view on the material rewards I'm giving you?"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "I have to decline that. I had MS 90% of the time so others might have done very well and were only on pages."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "..."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "I was just about biting my tongue not to shout 'Naga!' or 'Yuan-Ti!' back there."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Split it evenly, maybe?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, everybody take 60 exp."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "You, sir, are a saint"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Glad to know I wasn't the only one El."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Every tell you how good of a guy you are Mattson. You damn fool"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "So you're not complaining I haven't given you the chance to give you an axe of maiming."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I also was thinlign the same thing."

<*> OOCly, Elemental says, "Too familiar with the Monster Manual. Of course, that's where templates are useful, to foil expectations."

<*> OOCly, Elemental says, "OK, see some of you later."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Later!"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Bye!"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Can anybody guess what Ferila is?"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Trouble for me."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Centuar socereress?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "^_^"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "But really, I'd really like some input about me giving you material rewards."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Is that as yes or a no or "I can't neither confirm or deny that""

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yes, she is a centaur sorceress."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Given I have 2 of the magic toys and am trying to locate the 3rd, I can't complain."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Oh pooh, I was hopeing number 3 :). I'll be content with what I have atm, since it is serving me well, though evetaully some magic equivalents of what I already have would be nice."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Rich, Sendiel?"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Its not bad so far. Given we have gone much of anywhere to find magic items."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Eh, I'm pretty good. Got money, got the fist of doom, all that's missing is a buxom woman and a larage floating castle ;^)"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Well the 3rd item is under our noses. Who has the sack of weapons from the Kobold village?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Usha iirc"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe adds buxom woman to the GM Evil Idea list.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "She rolled a nat 20 on search, I think that deserved something really special."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Carudan, I would not try on any suspsious belts if I where you......"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "I always consider the loto bag a good toy to travel with."

<*> OOCly, Carudan nods anxiously

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "You know, I was really worried about forming a cohesive plot to send you guys along, but you guys are making stuff up as you go along, and giving a lot of new ideas."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Most groups do that Joe."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "^_^"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Just out of curiosity, what sort of monster would you like to meet? To fight, talk to, date, what ever?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I hope I contributed well to that."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "You did."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Cool"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "The Stoned Golem? The Maul Rat? The Lame Goblin?"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "What about the Grassy Gnoll"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Squidzilla?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "The Things the GM Created?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Remind me to make a new Leviathan."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "The Lust Mosnster?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "You get a brownie point for that one Al."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "The one before that one."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "They are all actual mosnters from Munchkin, Joe."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Still, it shows guts, and a slightly maschoist streak, and that's essential in a player."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "You kown what would be great to see. Cosbyzilla. You know what I am talking about right Mattson"

You paged Estivan with 'What's your view on armor, going full plate?'.

<*> OOCly, Silver falls out of chair laughing.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Mwwahhhh"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "mmmmmm.... jello puddin'"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "New Coke."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "puddin breath weapon"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Mwwaaahhhhh want a puddin pop"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Atomic Bottom Burp."

Estivan pages: Well, I am not sure at this point, mainly because of where he is from, In warmer climates the armour tends to be less heavy.

You paged Estivan with 'But what are you wearing? Banded?'.

Estivan pages: Breast plate. Which is medium

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "A cult of people that want Maracan sex changes."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "What?"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "ROFLM"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "?"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Rent Burn-Up X vol 1 and 3."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Needs... More... Anime...."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Its sci-fi, comedy, police insanity."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Oh, I went to the comic shop today, and found out they have the second compolation of The First."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Bummer. Vol. 1 might be hard to get since its also a prelude to The Path."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "That and I'm still not sure after flipping through... Might want to re-read the IGN reviews."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "My dinner just arrived so I will see you guys later."

Arden has disconnected.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Later Rich. And Joe, depending on what you like, I am sure there is a CGE title thats perfect. Negation still gets my votes."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "I haven't heard anything of Negation, but Mystic does sound promising."

Elemental has disconnected.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Negation is about several hundred people who get abducted to another demension for examination so the Negation Empire can invade. They stage a break out and are trying to get home, stop the invasion, and figure out what the hell is up with the rules of that universe."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Don't forget to pick up after yourself Joe."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Sorry about the wait I had a phone ca;;"

Estivan pages: Basicly I chose the lightest plate style armour at start up, when i could ahve afforded something heavier.

Estivan pages: Also I chosee it over chain because it was attually light for the same ac as well

Carudan has disconnected.

Taken.

Estivan pages: Hmmm, I found something in the DMG that caught my eye, its special but not magical

I don't see that here.

Taken.

Taken.

You paged Estivan with 'That is?'.

Estivan pages: Adamantine Breastplate armour.

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "I'll be on IM."

You paged Estivan with 'So you want something that'll allow your Dex bonus of...'.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Bye John!"

Silver has disconnected.

Estivan says "Basicly, for what ever is light enough to allow a good enough movement would be easier to ware in warmer climates and since I have not decided which pestiges class if any I am going for my armor choice is unlimted otehr the character preferance"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "It is odd, because I definately see Estivan as a full plate guy. But actually Cormyr isn't that far south and should be pretty temperate, consitering how cold the north is."

Estivan says "While full plate is use by noble and such, when you start going south tword caliashim, alot of there influances in amrour and such creep in and arabs didn't sue much in the way of plate armour, Tehyr is farther south then cormyr"

Estivan says "He group up in an area of Tethyr that has a lot of Clashim infulances."

Estivan says "Er Caliasham or however you spell it"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Ah, I thought you said you wanted to be a Purple Dragon, and that's Cormyr."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "No not at all. Purple is the tradtional color of Tenthyr."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Aw, dang I though you were going down that path..."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Nope not at all."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I think you were mistaken by the mention of the Purple Dragoons you made int he first session, which Estiavan replied somewhat distainfully of the Cormyrians."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Well that might have just been me beacuse they get a couple of bard type things like inspire courage and fear and stuff. It's not too bad."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Okay that was me then."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "But then that would not interest you then."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Correct."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Spoot :P"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I am going on a knight path though, but not the heavly armour type, but closer to medium type of calavry."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Okay. Nobody really likes armor anymore..."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "What do you mean?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Well who else here wears armor?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "And Usha definately doesn't catch me as a tank type character."