Logfile from Online Gaming Rescourse.


This world is Pueblo 1.0 enhanced

._###_. _#___.

H@ .N@@@@L _@@@@@@@@L J@@@@@@@@N_.

N@).@@@@@@@@@. J@@F `N@@@) @@@@@@@@@@@@@L

J@@@@@F""4@@@@@_ (@@N` 4@@@ (@F `"N@@@@N.

.@@@@` #@@@@) .N@H` (@@@) @L._ 4@@@@

(@@@` .' `N@@@H H@@) `@@@` @N@@) N@@@.

H@@` `@@@@ J@@) HF @@@@ J@@@

(@@# H@@@) (@@@ @@@H .N@@N`

.@@@) (@@@) @@@) @@@) .J@@H"

@@@@` J@@@ (@@@ @@@ .J@@N`

J@@@@ @@@F @@@F (@@@H@@H"

N4@@H (@@@) @@@) .. ._@@@@F`

(@@# J@@" (@@@) JN@L 4@@@@@L

(@@H (@@) (@@@) #@@@N `4@@@@@H

@@L

#@@@. J@@) (@@@@. .@@@@@@) .@@F4@@@@N.

(@@@L .N@N` N@@@L .J@H`N@@@` (@@ 4@@@@N.

`@@@@N__J@@@F (@@@@@@@@@F @@@) (@F "N@@@H

(@@@@@@@@F `@@@@@@` @@@) (N@) (@@@@L

`N@@@H" `"" .@@@ `4@` `H@@@L.

(@@) `4@@

(@@` "

the Online Gaming Resource (@F eccles.tzo.net 670

"

\-------------------------------------------------------------------------/

| Website: www.ogrmush.com email: wizards@ogrmush.com |

| OGR WebRing: www.ogrmush.com/ogring |

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------<

| connect <name> <password> WHO - see who is currently connected. |

| create <name> <password> QUIT - disconnect from OGR. |

| To connect as a guest, type: connect guest |

/-------------------------------------------------------------------------\

--(This space intentionally left blank)--

MOTD:

Welcome to Online Gaming Resource MUSH!

IMPORTANT: Our next idle purge is scheduled for the end of the month. Please +bbread 1/19 for more details.

Feel free to look around, read out 'news' files, '+bbread' the bulletin boards etc. For help on commands, type: '+help'. Please feel free to see what resources we have to offer on the OGR webspace at:

http://www.ogrmush.com/

If you like what you see, please feel free to click on the VOTE button in the middle of the main page to vote for our webspace on Top Mud Sites (http://www.topmudsites.com/)!

Enjoy your stay!

-- OGR Staff

Last connect was from a194-109-250-47.adsl.xs4all.nl on Sun Mar 23 17:51:58 2003.

MAIL: You have no mail.

Tabletop Room 3(#1902RAJLMhns$)

s of characters portrayed in the chronicle.

Contents:

Note

The Reality Button

The All-Purpose Vending Machine(#2465V$)

Directions for New Characters(#4610V$)

Obvious exits:

Out <O>

Elemental has connected.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Hello."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hello. ^_^"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Just an idle question, what would your perfect begining level Lunar would be?"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "How do you mean?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Making brand new character in the mean value, and maybe some prefered totem animals for certain castes which are off the beaten path."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "One idea I did have was a stealthy, infiltrator type with Weasel as a totem. No Deadly Beastman Transformation. Or possibly a travelling story teller who works as a wandering liberator of those suffering from tyranny or oppression."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe nods.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Just searching for something for Drew's game, you know."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "You could see what other players are doing, and what niches that leaves."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Well the fact is not very many have put in what they want, they're still thinking about it. All i know is that there's a Ice Walker Zeinith, and a Treasure Hunter Night. Others are very uncertain."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Where's everyone else? Or haven't you moved the clocks forward over there yet?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "We haven't moved the clocks forward yet."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Ah."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hmm, half dragons aren't that bad compared to most of these intermediate monsters..."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "I'll guess we'll see. Be back later."

Usha has disconnected.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Mattson has connected.

Note has left.

<*> OOCly, Mattson says, "Afternoon Joe"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hello John!"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "This Savage Species is rather interesting..."

<*> OOCly, Mattson says, "Ah."

<*> OOCly, Mattson says, "One moment to switch names"

Mattson has disconnected.

Silver has connected.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "WB."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Figured I should be loged on under the right name."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Of course."

Estivan has connected.

<*> OOCly, Estivan waves.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hello Al!"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "How's uit going?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Reading through Savage Species."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Oh?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yea, just got through the intro to Half-Dragons."

<*> OOCly, Estivan nods

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "I didn't know half dragons were standardly get 12 HP."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Really?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "It says so twice in here."

<*> OOCly, Estivan npds

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er nods"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "So how are you all doing?"

Arden has connected.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Fairly good, thopugh I am a little ill after getting drunk alst night."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hello Arden!"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Did you have fun?"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Hi"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Yes, I was with a bunch of gamers after the Western Michigan Gamer's guild meeting."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Ah..."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Brb"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Sorry was scrounging food or at least snackage"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "back"

<*> OOCly, Estivan nods

Carudan has connected.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "All we need is to wait for El, but he was on earlier."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Hello Carudan"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Hey y'all"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Hey"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Hey Carudan"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "How are you doing?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "All right, how about you fine folks?"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "My sinuses have declared war on me."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Sleepy and Thirsty."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Up and ready to game!"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Recovering form a drinking bing, but ready to kick some Skummy ass!"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Filled with a hunger for righteousness and fish sticks!"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Fish sticks might be a problem, should just go with pattee ^_^"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Prepare the batter and heat up the oil, we're going to have seefood tonight!"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "'ell Yeah!"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "I should probbly find my character sheet shouldn't I."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Generally a good idea."

Usha has connected.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "WB EL!"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Hello."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Yo!"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Alright any questions or anything before we start?"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "None here."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "nope"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "I'm good to go."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "I'm good."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe pokes Estivan.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Ouch,back"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Alright everybody, current HP standings, and then we'll start!"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "20 of 20"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "29"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "18"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Of that number."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "33/42"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Well, since I missed out on all the fun last time, I guess I'm 28/28"

You paged Carudan with 'You were getting the various guys together and possibly getting some help from the temple of Lathander, you come back and are led down to the room where Hergal and the kobolds are standing guard, telling you that the others have already went down.'.

Carudan pages: smokin_joe I remember that... I mean, El's explanation of that

You paged Carudan with 'Alrighty, you can sho up as soon as I get the first real post up.'.

Carudan pages: yes sir!

When we last left our brave half dragons, they were digging through the tunnels underneath the university, finding that there were still dangers to be faced down here.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Session Start!"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Where's Carudan atm?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "He's coming."

Estivan says "I don't like voices laughing evilly in my head at all."

Estivan actully shivers with armour clancking

Usha stands part on the stairs, sword out.

Estivan draws his scimitar and readies his shield as well.

Silver says "One has to love the atmosphere of these kind of places."

Estivan harumps, but doesn't turn around to glare at Silver.

Arden stays in the shadows on the stairs.

Carudan pages: will this be okay "quietly slips down the stairs towards the others" ?

You paged Carudan with 'Yes.'.

Carudan quietly slips down the stairs towards the others

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Listen checks."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan, Sneak check."

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "15"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "14"

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 19 Total: 19

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "21"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Move silently, right?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "7 or 9 if Gala is near"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "13-Move"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "12-listen"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "You all that got more than 13, can hear someone coming down the corridor."

Estivan looks that way, put away his scimitar and readies his spear.

Arden turns to look up the stairs and readys some darts just incase.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

You paged (Estivan, Usha, Arden) with 'You see Carudan coming towards you, stealthfully.'.

Silver keeps trying to find the source of the laugh.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "It's gone now."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "I know."

Usha says "Carduan. You had us worried there."

Estivan puts away his spear, "There you are Preist!.

Arden lowers his guard "Its only the preist."

Carudan says "Sorry, things took a little longer than planned."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Where are you stopping Carudan?"

Estivan nods, then turns aorund to take the lead.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "At the end, since Usha's blocking the way off the stairs"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "I'll get out the way if someone wants to go down before me."

<*> OOCly, Estivan is laready taking the lead

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "There's a whole room where the stairs are that has actual floor save than just stairs."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "NO, no, I insist the woman wearing armor go before me! Ladies first and all!"

Usha goes down the stairs when other people start, then.

Estivan takes the lead and starts going ahead of everyone else, he look around the room.

Estivan draws his scimitar just in case.

Carudan follows Usha off the stairs, looking around at his surroundings

Silver does the mages part and brings up the rear.

Arden follows sneaking like the ninja he is.

As Carudan, you can feel an odd feeling like static electricity flowing over you and pulling you in. Other than that, everything's normal.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "He's a shrub!"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "He'd really stick out underground..."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "How about a mushroom grove?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "That'd work."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Yeah, totally!"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "I am the darknees"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "He is a 'shroom, he is a 'shroom"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "one with teh shrooms... that would explain all these lizard-guys wearing armor... man, talk about trippy"

As you go further down, you can see that it goes down quite a bit with no other offshoots from the stairwell. When you can see the bottom, there is a message on the wall in Elven, Common, Dwarven, and Draconic, basiclly saying, "Warning: Random Thaumeric Generation Ahead."

Usha says "Our friend the wizard."

Carudan says "Thaumeric?"

Silver says "None to worried about things."

You paged Silver with 'If it's contained, no...'.

Estivan mutters in Thethyrian, "Bloddy mages.

Usha says "Magical radiation."

Carudan says "Ah. Lovely"

Usha says "I'd guess it's faded. The skum didn't seem too badly affected."

Silver pages: (Huh?)

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Out of curiosity, is the writing carved or painted on the wall?"

You paged Silver with 'Think Gamma rays.'.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Carved."

Silver pages: (OK, sorry. brain isn't working....still)

Estivan glares and nods.

Estivan glares and nods.

Arden says "So do we keep going ahead and risk this Thaumeric. Or turn around and go home."

Estivan says "I say we go forward."

Carudan says "How could this radiation affect us?"

Silver pages: Can I get a roll for that?

Usha says "Can you detect anything, Silver?"

You paged Silver with 'No need. You read the diary, there's an example of what could happen in there.'.

You paged Silver with 'The 'accident' before the last entry.'.

Silver concentrates for a moment. "Random transformations, destructive energy, general weirdness."

Silver pages: Detect magic.

Usha says "Dangerous to us?"

You paged Silver with 'You're oging to have to activate the spell to pick this up since it's pretty much Raw.'.

Carudan says "Is there anything we can do or use to limit its effrects, assuming it's still potent"

Estivan snorts, "I am not afreadi of such things

Silver pages: Doing so.

Arden says "I would rather not be turned into a weird thing. Any protection you could come up with Silver would be great."

You paged Silver with 'You don't feel anything too unusual, it's a bit more magical down here than what you'd usually find, but not dangerous. Then there are little eddies of concentrated mana that slowly fades with another eventually coming up out of nowhere. They might be annoying, but shouldn't pose too much threat.'.

Estivan seems somwehat amused by what Arden said.

Silver says "Shouldn't need to. Its mostly burnt out. A few pockets that fade out and will probably only annoy."

Usha says "Then let's press on."

Usha does that.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "BRB"

Estivan presses on taking the lead.

Usha has disconnected.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe twiddles thumbs.

<*> OOCly, Silver watches Tremors.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "That's on now?"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "I recorded the series last night."

<*> OOCly, Estivan reads a star wars d20 source book

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Okay."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Thus far I have all 3 eps that have shown on tape."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "There's a Tremor's series?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Sci-fi is puttingi t out."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Cool, when is it on?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Ah."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Fridays at 9 then a repeat at 11"

<*> OOCly, Estivan nods, "I'll be able to see it when I go home for summer in a few weeks.

<*> OOCly, Arden starts dancing around the room "Busha Busha Busha Busha"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Oh, ship."

<*> OOCly, Silver hides.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "That's teh spirit!"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "NO, no the bushman song!"

<*> OOCly, Carudan watches the strange shroom fairies dance

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "BUSHA BUSHA BUSHA"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "No you don't get it. When Rich starts doing the Bushman dance, you hide or face Magumba."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "BUSHA, BUSHA, BUSHA!"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I am the Greek, I can take Magumba!"

<*> OOCly, Silver uses the other players as sheilds.

<*> OOCly, Arden stops "Wich one of you will face there doom"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I am the Greek Geek! I can take any challange!"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "My people beat tanks when all they had were lances, horses, and bottles of vodka!"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Sure they were shoot up in the prosess but they idd take a few with them."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Of course it was mostly vodka..."

<*> OOCly, Arden leads Estivan over to a bush were he is thrown in where the Magumba awaits. "Meet your punishment greek."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe tosses a Moltov Cocktail into the bush.

<*> OOCly, Arden points to Silver "Are you next"

<*> OOCly, Estivan jumps in and there his screaming and yowling while the bish thrashes, the Magumba jumps out and runs away with his hands on his ass. Then the Geek come out trimphantly.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I told you I could take Magumba, in fact I kicked his ass."

<*> OOCly, Silver teleports far away to Castle Anthraxian.

Carudan :falls asleep, with a gentle smile on his face

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "So can we continue without El?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yea, we waited half an hour. He can pick up where we were."

As you get to the bottom, you can see that there has been quite a bit of change down here. You can distinctly smell something similar to low-tide down here. The carved stones have been pitted and some have been overturned, and there is dust everywhere. Further up ahead, you can see an intersection up ahead.

Carudan takes a deep breath

Usha has connected.

Estivan sniffs anmd wrinkles his nose in disgust and he trudges ahead.

As you get to the bottom, you can see that there has been quite a bit of change down here. You can distinctly smell something similar to low-tide down here. The carved stones have been pitted and some have been overturned, and there is dust everywhere. Further up ahead, you can see an intersection up ahead. (repost)

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Sister. What did I miss?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Wow, perfect timing"

<*> OOCly, Silver laughs. "We goofed off and just resumed moments before you got back."

Arden rest his hand on his short sword and slowly enters the room.

Estivan sniffs anmd wrinkles his nose in disgust and he trudges ahead in the lead(repost)

You paged (Carudan, Silver) with 'Give me spellcraft rolls.'.

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

Usha says "This smells like the sea, I remember it from home. I heard there actually are subterranean seas in the Underdark."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

Silver pages: 24

Carudan pages: 7

Carudan says "Really?"

Usha pages: Did you call for a check of some kind?

Usha says "So I heard."

You paged Silver with 'As you get close to the intersection, a node of mana increases rather drasticly there. It would be a very bad thing to cross with that in effect.'.

Arden says "We have only gone down two levels. Do you really think we are in the Underdark already?"

Silver says "Hold up."

Usha says "When we meet an embassy, we'll have to ask."

Silver says "Remember those pockets I mentioned?"

Arden stops in a low crouch

Silver says "The intersection has one and its not moving."

Carudan says "Aye"

Carudan says "Is there a way around it?"

Usha says "Down one of the tunnels, or in the middle of it?"

Estivan stops when Silver said hold up/

Silver says "The interesection itself."

Usha says "Well, we could send a small creature through, to see how effective it is...."

Arden says "If those creatures us this tunnel there has to be a way around it."

You paged Silver with 'Knowldege Arcana.'.

Estivan turns around and glares at Silver, "Waht do you suggest we do sorcerer?

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 7 Total: 7

Usha looks at Silver. "Any chance you could summon something?"

Silver pages: 14

Silver says "Summoning isn't my style."

You paged Silver with 'There are certain types of metal that are known to disrupt wild magic, most noteably silver, iron, and some crystals like dimonds.'.

Silver says "Give me a second. I might have something."

Silver draws a dagger and tosses it into the interesection.

You publicly roll 1d100 and get: 80 Total: 80

Estivan waits, but his gently taping his sword agaisnt his shield with impatience.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er he's"

Arden has reconnected.

Arden has partially disconnected.

As the dagger goes into the field, you all can see the mana swirl and rush towards the dagger, causing a blinding light. Once turning back to it, you can see that the dagger is still floating in the air, darting this way and that way, almost like it's a lost puppy or something.

Carudan stares, and says "I was just going to suggest we toss a stone in...

Usha makes sure her shield is ready. "Reckon we could get one of the wizards to take it down?"

Arden walks along the wall of this room

Arden pages: Looking for secret doors.

The dagger doesn't seem to realize you're in the room, and is making no motion towards you.

You paged Arden with 'Roll for it.'.

Estivan blinks at it with vield astonishment then says while readying his shield, "Perhapes.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

Arden pages: 19

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er veiled"

Silver says "A rock wouldn't have worked. It needed silver, iron or diamonds to distort the effect."

Silver pages: (Safe to pass through now?)

Carudan says "Ah"

Estivan says "So is it safe to go in or not?"

You paged Arden with 'You can see that in the middle of the intersection that there is a bit of disturbed dirt there, like something's been buried.'.

You paged Silver with 'Yes, all the magic is in the dagger now.'.

Usha says "For us, but not for our armour or weapons, if I get you?"

Silver says "Should be but watch the dagger. Its got all the juice now."

Estivan aims his sheild at the dagger then goes in.

Arden stops "There is something buried in the intersection."

Carudan follows a few feet behind Estivan, his eyes focused on the dagger

Estivan stops and looks at the ground

Usha waits to see if anything happens to the others, and goes in if not.

The dagger, goes on it's erratic course and hits's Estivan's shield, falling to the ground, lifeless.

Silver pages: (Would it be safe to pick up?)

You paged Silver with 'Yep.'.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Estivan curses his his ears ring witht he loud gong like clang.

Silver grabs the dagger and returns it to its sheath.

Usha gets out of the field, down a tunnel. --Then-- looks at the ground.

You paged Silver with 'You want to wait until you get it identified?'.

Arden goes down to the intersection to examine the spot better.

Down the two tunnels to the side, it ends in two rooms, the way ahead just seems to go on in the darkness.

Silver pages: Might as well roll to ID it first.

You paged Silver with 'Go for it, Dc 14'.

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 12 Total: 12

Estivan says "Where to first?"

Carudan slowly steps toward the mound in the intersection

Silver pages: 19

It looks like something has been crudely burried underneath.

You paged Silver with 'You got a Dancing Dagger.'.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Diggable up?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

Silver says "This place is rather fun. A lot of great toys."

Estivan looks at the mound, "Great toys?

Carudan says "Usha, do you think we can use a spear to dig up what ever is in teh ground here?"

Usha leaves her metal armour and weapons outside the field, and starts digging, using the haft of the spear and shield as improvised tools.

Silver says "Miss Usha, the magic is gone. It went into the dagger."

You dig up a small quartz crystal with some metal etchings on it.

Arden takes up a watch position looking down the dark corridor while they dig

Estivan also takes up wtach at the two side places.

The hallways are still, like the night.

Usha says "Tch. Well, it looks pretty at least, so it's not totally wasted effort."

Usha re-dons her chainmail. "And where now?"

Silver examines the crystal.

Silver pages: ID diff?

Carudan joins silver to look at the crystal

You paged (Silver, Carudan) with 'DC 19'.

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

Silver pages: 23

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

Estivan glaces at said crystal

You paged (Silver, Carudan) with 'It's a mana capacitor, like you read about before, but on a smaller scale. It seems this one was set up to channel the energy it collected around it to fill the intersection when a certain bieng came close.'.

Silver says "Well thats something. Not sure what but something."

Carudan says "Hmm, quite interesting, isn't it, Silver?"

Usha says "Do I get to know what it does?"

Silver says "Question now is which one of use counted as the certain being."

Estivan says "What are you saying?"

Arden looks over his shoulder "What are you two talking about?"

Usha pockets the stone, and goes to the door, if nobody's going to do anything decisive, and tries it.

Carudan says "It depend if it was identity-based, or configuration-baased"

Silver says "The pocket of energy was made with that. It channels energy. Set to go off when someone comes near."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "There's a door?"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Down one of the hallways, I think?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan just rembers to hallways ening in a room and one hallway which is dark.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Then I go in the room, and have a look round."

You open the door to what seems like a forge type area with metal slag, many tools, an anvil and anything else you could name that might be needed in a smithy.

Estivan follows Usha through the door and looks at the forge stuff, "Very nice equipment.

Usha has a look round for threats, doors and useful stuff, in that order.

The forge still has some glowing embers in it.

Carudan follws Usha inot teh room. HE glances around, trying to find out how recently any of the tools have been used

Silver waits for the sounds of trouble or an all clear.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "nm"

Estivan looks down in it, "Hmmm, I think this was used recently

Carudan looks for additional signs of use within the room

Estivan sheaths his sword and look for a bellows.

Arden follows and has a look aroudn the room

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Any other doors?"

There's a bellows, but it seems odd, it's more of a valve, than a traditional one.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "No."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Not in this room."

Estivan hmmms and exeriments with it.

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "There is another door down by the one we came in right."

You paged Arden with 'You find a Large metal shield, that has the insignia of a griffon on it.'.

Usha says "I wouldn't have thought it possible, but you proved me wrong. You found a way to produce even more hot air that normal."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yes, then the one up the middle."

Carudan glances at the tools

Estivan galres at Usha, "But it is paltry compared to the amount you prduce wench.

Arden pulls a large sheild out of some metal slag. "Hmmm. One of you loud fighters might like this."

Estivan looks at the sheild.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Any markings on it?"

Silver enters the room. "Me things he is jealous, Miss Usha."

It's a large metal shield, triangular on the bottom, with a picture of a griffion on it.

Estivan hurmphs.

Estivan pages: Roll K(N&R) to see if it is a hearldric symbol?

You paged Estivan with 'No, it's not hearldric, but seems to be part of a magical effect.'.

Usha says "I'm happy with the one I've got. Carudan, you want this one?"

Estivan looks at the small shield on his arm then looks at the big one then put the small one in his pack then takes the big one from Arden, "I'll take it if no one else wants it

Carudan turns to say "No thanks, I prefer not to use shields," then turns back towards the tools

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "BRB"

Estivan readies the lare shild and test its weight while trying to gauge it quality.(craft:metalworking?)

Silver says "If you want the tools, we can toss them into the sack."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Roll it."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

You publicly roll 1d100 and get: 26 Total: 26

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "25"

Carudan says "Not really, i'm just cirous, is all. Though now that I think about it, ew should remember to come back here. These could be worth some money, or be a nice gift to the school."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "curious"

Silver says "Just put them in the sack. Usha found a gold mine when she discovered it."

Estivan says "If we secure this area for them the it could be an income generating sorce for them."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "It's a good dwarvish make, and rather elaborately made, more than probably magical."

Carudan nods, then starts packing the tools away.

Estivan looks at the shield in amasement, "I should thank you Blue Dragon, this sheild is an exellent find.

Estivan pages: What sort of bonus?

You paged Estivan with 'Casts Resist Elements 3 times a day.'.

Arden says "Not a problem. What use do I have for a sheild any ways."

Estivan pages: No plus to armour class other then normal sheild?

You paged Estivan with 'Nope. Normal metal shield save for that.'.

Estivan pages: Still an improvement over my my smaller sheild.

Estivan pages: Do I realise I can use its magic ablitlies.

Estivan pages: Most likely not though.

You paged Estivan with 'Not until Silver can identify it.'.

Estivan says "Silver, I bleive this sheild to be of some sort of magical nature, perchance you could tell me what sort?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody give me a spot check."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 18 Total: 18

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "22"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "8"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "24"

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "If one those two rolls were attack rolls"

Silver begins looking at the sheild.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "7"

The All-Purpose Vending Machine spits out a bottle of Mojo, which Estivan catches and drinks quickly. Estivan's body glows with the powerful mojo.

You paged (Arden, Silver) with 'You see that the fire in the forge is starting to get bigger, with an odd looking cornea in the middle.'.

Silver pages: I see it? With an 8?

You paged Silver with 'Oops, ignore.'.

You paged Estivan with 'You see that the fire in the forge is starting to get bigger, with an odd looking cornea in the middle.'.

Arden steps back away from the forge and starts going out the room "Everybody there is something wrong with that forge. I suggest we move."

Estivan jumps into a full combat posion, "Back away from the forge! Soemthing is in it!

Carudan hauls it out of the room

Silver listens to his suggestion.

Estivan unsheaths his sword and watch the forge embers.'

Silver returns to examining the sheild once he is out of the room.

Arden throws the door shut once out the room.

Carudan says "Wait, Estivan's still in there!"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "And every one else is to ofcourse"

Estivan is standin his ground watching.

<*> OOCly, Estivan ment the forge proper not the room.

The fire slowly increases and expands out of the forge at a steady rate.

Arden says "Estivan move it. There is no reson to die fighting a forge. There is no glory in that."

Estivan backs away from it tword the door.

Carudan gets behindn the door, ready to slam it closed once Estivan gets out

Estivan says "Its coming out!"

You paged Silver with 'The Shiled is a shield of resist Elements 3/day.'.

Silver says "Use the shield."

Estivan huhs, but thinks anout using the sheild and aims it towrd the fire.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Give me a Fort Save."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 8 Total: 8

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "14"

You manage to push the fire back to the forge, with much effort, but you can still feel it pushing, trying to get out.

Estivan pulls out a water skin as his is pushing the flame down and pours water into the forge.

Estivan says "More water would be usefull!"

There is a loud hiss as the water hits the flames as you expect, but it's head doesn't die down, and it seems to have no effect.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Give me a Str check 16"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "12"

You publicly roll 1d8 and get: 1 Total: 1

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er 8 I mean"

Carudan charges in, pulling out a flask of water from his backpack

You are pushed back from the forge as the fire continues on it's steady expansion.

Estivan says "Damn, water is not as effective as I hoped..."

Silver sighs and watches the insanity.

Arden says "Silver. Do you have some kind of ice spell that would help"

You paged Silver with 'GOing to detect magic or anything?'.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "I so wosih I'd studied that creat water spell..."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "ARGH Wish!"

Silver pages: If I can do it with spell craft or Knowledge Arcana, I would rather.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Well the forge is woshing right now."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "You got Knowledge of the Planes?"

Estivan is being pulled back by the flames

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Nope"

You paged Silver with 'You got knowledge of the plains?'.

Silver pages: Nope.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Spoot, sorry."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Nada."

You paged Silver with 'Give me a straight Knowledge Arcana.'.

Silver pages: Just going to wait for them to run back then its breath weapon time.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Knoledge Arcana might work, but I don't have it"

You paged Silver with 'Give me the Arcana roll first.'.

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 16 Total: 16

Silver pages: 23

Usha has disconnected.

You paged Silver with 'The forge used to contain a very small portal to the Plane of Fire, which is now starting to get big and wide.'.

Silver says "Guys, this is a bad thing."

Estivan says "What in the Nine Hell's is it!"

Silver says "Planer rift. Fire plane hole."

You paged Silver with 'No matter how much water or ice you poor on it, there's a crap load more fire in there, but you don't know exactly what caused it to do that.'.

Carudan says "How do we close it? And how did it open in the first place?"

Estivan gets and idea nteh tires to push his way forward to the Vlave he tinckered with.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Give me a strength check DC 17"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I would like to spend a will, ooops wrong system"

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 9 Total: 9

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Shit 15"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "You don't get close enough to the value."

Estivan keeps one pushing towrd it, "Have..too...close..the valve..

Carudan charges towards the valve to help Estivan close it

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Give me a Fort save Carudan."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "W00T"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "28! Woo Hoo!"

You manage to get under the flame without any damage and quickly shuts the vaulve. The fire recedes, but it is still a bit bigger than what it was before.

Silver has reconnected.

Estivan wipes his forehead with a cloth, "God work Carudan.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er good"

Carudan nods. "WHat now? Is there any sort of water or piping in here?

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "WHat did you last see silver?"

Silver says "And this is why you don't fool around with switches in a dungeon."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Where is El?"

Estivan says "Perhapes I should listen to your advise more often, then again perhapes not."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "He's been gone a while"

Arden says "Unless your a skilled rou.... er tresure hunter like me. Then you can touch the switches."

Carudan is too busy trying to figure out a way to douse the fire to smack Estivan upside the head

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Like an hour..."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Must be his sister again. BRB while I get some food."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Damn it, I hate sisters, they can be the biggest pains in the ass..."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Amen I should know I have 3"

<*> OOCly, Silver shrugs.

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Preach on brother Joe"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Ew..."

<*> OOCly, Carudan nods his hiead

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, Pause for a bit."

Usha has connected.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Sister again. What did I miss?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "WB El!"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "You missed a rapidly expanding portal to the elemental plane of fire."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "In the forge?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Just your cup of tea, too"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Guess what the switch was?"

Silver has partially disconnected.

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "The bellows. What did we do then?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Pushed it back with the shield for a bit, and poured some water on it...."

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Before IDing it of course."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "And now?"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan slid under the fire and turned off the nossel."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "OK."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, since we have 4 players once again, unpause."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "If I have a long absence (more than 5 minutes) in future, just carry on without me."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Well we only paused because you and Al were gone."

Silver says "Now then that you have roasted yourselves, can we move on?"

Arden goes to ckeck the other door with the forge under control now.

Usha says "No problem with that."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "There's another door?"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "There are two down by us and the long dark path way"

The other door is more of a tradional wizardly lab, with beakers, odd liquids, some scattered spell components and speciemens around. Even a pair of wizard's cloaks are still there, on their hangers.

Usha has a look for any notebooks, information, or suchlike.

Carudan stares at Estivan. "Please refrain from opening inter-dimensional portals this time.

From afar, Silver Detect Magic on.

Arden this looks more like our kind of room Silver.

Usha pages: Any other doors?

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "That was a said action. Sorry about that.."

You paged Silver with 'There's general magic you'd find from spell components and alchemical supplies useful to wizard's research.'.

Silver's eyes light up. "Indeed."

You paged Usha with 'In this room, no.'.

Silver pages: ANd the robes?

You paged Silver with 'Nope, not magical.'.

Usha pages: You might want to start pointing that out with each room description, to avoid confusion.

You paged Usha with 'Okay.'.

Silver gathers spell components. "Too bad its already been cleaned out of most goodies.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "How many of you are in the room?"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Me."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Me"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Back"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Me to I guess"

Estivan heads to where everyone else is.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "What did I miss?"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "I am in the room too."

As Estivan enters the room, the door behind him closes, as you see a long snake thing coming from one of the cloaks to the door handle. A second latter both jump off their racks and begin to flutter in the air.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Initative."

Estivan says "I had no idea it was a...."

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 3 Total: 3

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "5"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "16"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Knew I should have examined the cloaks"

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "9"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "18"

You publicly roll 2d20 and get: 7/1 Total: 8

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "6"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I guess they are cloakers then"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Arden, Estivan/Cloaker1, Carudan, Cloaker 2, Silver, Usha."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Arden, go!"

Arden moves back to the door and let a dart fly at Cloaker 1

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "23"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hit it. Roll damage."

Arden rolls 1d4 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "5 damage"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

Estivan draws his sword and slashes strongly at teh nearest cloacker(Power Attack 3)

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 11 Total: 11

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "18"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Is it flat footed?"

The blade hits the cloaker's wing, but harmlessly slides off.

The first cloaker reals back in pain, then glares at you all with a malicous gase, letting out a spine-chilling moan. (Everybody save Carudan, suffers -2 to damage rolls)

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "It surprised us. Doubtful."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "No saving throw?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Nopers."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

Carudan steps forward the grab the nearest cloaker, and throttle it

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Er, they have no distingisible neck..."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Is it -2 just to damage or to attack as well?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Just damage."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "IN that case, plan b) grab it, swing it like a chain against the wall"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Oop, misread that, yes."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "A grapple, I think."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Go for it."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Roll."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Cool, crit threat"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "... That's a hell of a yes, another roll to see if it's a crit."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "I don't think you can get criticals that with grapples."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "You gibb this guy, Carudan, I'll give you a cookie."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "I didn't even know... I was still looking for the grapple skill thing..."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Well it's more of like a slaming him against something than a traditiounal grapple."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I think that's a crit."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "WIthout dex, just barely, but yes. Roll damage X2."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "roll 2d6, right?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "no, just 1d6"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "no, wiat"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "I was about to say..."

Carudan rolls 1d6 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "8?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "And which one is this, #2 or 1?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Plus your strength?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "The one that was the nearest to me"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Mod I mean."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "There's two schools of though on crit, rolling more dice or just mustplying. Don't forget to add in double you str mod"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "(1d6 + Str.Mod.) X2. What is that?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "OH yeah... I've got that bonus 4... it'd be 16?"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Yes."

The cloaker you just threw into the wall, growls and turns around to whip it's tail at your face.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 11 Total: 11

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "19 hit?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "uh, I wasn't throwing it, actually. I was just slamming it against the wall"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Regardless, AC?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "24"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Silver"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Note to self-write stats down after session. Using program inefficient"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I have a text file D&D sheet I can send you"

Silver launches a Flame bolt into the ungrappled Cloaker.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "It's okay, I have one, I just need to sit down and fill it out"

Barely misses Carudan's face, still trying to struggle against the half silver.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Emerald :P"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Roll for it."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "OH! You mean me?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "No Silver!"

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "That would be miss."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Usha"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "What's Arden doing?"

The firebolt goes off to the side, smacking a blank wall, slightly blowing up.

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "I am back against the wall with dart in hand"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Not wall but the door."

Usha attempts to grab hold of the unengaged cloaker, keeping it still for the others to beat it up more effectively. (grapple)

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "FUll grapple? Alright. Roll for it."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Opposed."

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 14 Total: 14

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "19"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Arden."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "11. It's a size smaller than me, right? If so, it's at -4."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Never mind. I still miss."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Actually it's Large."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "mostly in wingspand."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "WOuld I be able to sneak attack the one that Usha tried to grapple"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "If you flank it, yeah."

The smooth skin of the cloaker makes it hard to get an effective hand hold to restrain it.

Arden moves to get into better position and launches a sneak attack dart into the cloaker.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Roll for it."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "16"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Hit it."

Arden rolls 1d4 and gets: 4 Total: 4

Arden rolls 2d6 and gets: 1/4 Total: 5

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "11 damage"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Which one is the moaning one?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "#1"

Usha pages: Just a note, it wouldn't have lost it's Dex bonus unless I'd suceeded or there had been someone else flanking it.

Estivan slashes quickly at #1 in try to stop its moaning(Power attack 1)

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

You paged Usha with 'I thought that's what the big advantage for flanking someone was.'.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "22"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "You got it."

Estivan rolls 1d6 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "11"

Usha pages: Yes, but he was using a ranged attack. There need to be enemies on opposite sides of someone, to flank them.

Estivan cuts a deep gash in its wing.

You paged Usha with 'Well from what I thought where everybody was possitioned, he was behind it and you was in front.'.

Usha pages: Yes, but he wasn't in melee range.

The cloaker is still up, but the moan seems to be a little more forced, but regardless, it lashes out it's tail at the last person to attacked it, Estivan.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 11 Total: 11

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "19?"

Estivan deflects the attack with his sheild(nope)

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Where's the one I slammed against the wall at htis point?"

Estivan says "Blue, I really love this shield."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Opposite you."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Right in front really."

Carudan grabs for the monster's tail, intent on swing it by it's tail into the floor

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Well since you still have it grappled roll for it."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 20 Total: 20

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Or more acurately partially."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Um..."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "... The dice love you Sendiel."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "I don't know why... but who am I to question!"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Roll for it again."

Carudan rolls 1d20 and gets: 15 Total: 15

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "okay, that was weird"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "It's a crit."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "just like last time, literally"

Carudan rolls 1d6 and gets: 5 Total: 5

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "18, right?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Yep, I do belive so"

Carudan manages to slam the cloaker on to a pile of broken glass beakers, causing a massive cry to break the moaning, but instead of in pain, it floats up and pounces at Carudan.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "AC W/o armor?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "24"

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 20 Total: 20

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Ouch!"

The Cloaker engulfs the cleric of Torm.

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 14 Total: 14

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "24 without armour?!"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "He doesn't were any."

But it misses bitting Carudan's head off.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Silver."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "IRRC he is part monk so he get both his wisdom bonus nad dex bonus plus some other bonus."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "I'm untouchable! Exception being this thing trying to swallow me..."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "John?"

Silver draws his rapier and slashes the cloaker.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Which one>"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "The one that isn't on the cleric"

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Roll for it."

You publicly roll 1d4 and get: 3 Total: 3

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "ID things no problem. Be of any use other then that, problem."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "That woule #1 and I hope you did hits Estivan with that botch"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Roll damage Silver."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er didn't"

Silver rolls 1d8 and gets: 1 Total: 1

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "4"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Usha."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Who did that do damage to?"

As Carudan lets go of the Cloaker's tail, it whips about tripping Silver a bit, sending the blade into Carudant's back, just missing the Cloaker.

Usha draws her new longsword, and swipes at the one holding Carudan, also attempting to flank this one.

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 10 Total: 10

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "21"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "And if I did flank it, no Dex bonus to AC."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "You hit."

Usha rolls 1d8 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "13"

Estivan sees Silver's FUBAR and tehn say, "Bloody inept mages

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "ARden"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Er in Thethyrian"

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "The first Cloaker is still around right"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Yep."

A bunch of black blood spills from the massive wound caused by Usha's slash, but it is still up and moaning.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "He's the ont Estiva is attacking"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Not flankign it now BTW Arden."

Arden quick draws out the short sword and stabs at the Cloaker

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 17 Total: 17

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "24"

The All-Purpose Vending Machine spits out a bottle of Mojo, which Silver catches and drinks quickly. Silver's body glows with the powerful mojo.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "That hits."

Arden rolls 1d6 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "4"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Come on, you just need 5 points, you can do it!"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Estivan."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Sorry only 4. If it wasnt for that damn moan I would have had 6"

Estivan sent a lighting fast slash at the cloak Arden just niced.

Usha pages: The moan. Forgot that. Deduct 2 from my damage.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Monaing stopped?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "For the moment."

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "14"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Nope, miss."

Estivan's blade swishes bove the cliakers head.

Being almost dead, the lead cloaker flutters back, and this time lets out an ear splitting moan.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Everybody save Caurdan, Fortitude DC 15."

Silver rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 13 Total: 13

Estivan rolls 1d20 and gets: 6 Total: 6

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "nope."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "16"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Usha?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "12, nope"

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Usha rolls 1d20 and gets: 2 Total: 2

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "9"

You publicly roll 1d4 and get: 4 Total: 4

Everybody save Arden and Carudan are nauseated to the pits of their stomachs, so much they have to steady themselves or risk throwing up. Can't take an action until 5 rounds from now.

Estivan drops his weapons and sheild then drops to his knees, tring to stop hurking up.

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "We are in trouble Carudan. I am no fighter."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Carudan."

Silver says "Not good."

Usha almost drops her sword, and grips her throat, trying not to lose her lunch.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I think Carudan can bite it"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "IS the damn thing still smothering me?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Or breath it"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yep."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "I'm willing to bet these things are immunne to sonic attacks..."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I don't think so"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Don't know until you try."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "hell, what's another breath..."

Carudan snaps his jaws open, releasing a powerful, ear-shattering scream inot the beast's body

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Roll 6d6 its save is 18"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Roll damage, and Estivan, Heads or tails?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Tails"

You publicly roll 1d2 and get: 1 Total: 1

Carudan rolls 6d6 and gets: 6/3/1/3/4/2 Total: 19

You publicly roll 1d20 and get: 3 Total: 3

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Ew... this is going to be messy."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Just how I like it!"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "The Force is strong in this one...."

The cloaker engulfing Carudan explodes into a bunch of glibs sending out a cone that hits both Estivan and the other cloaker, which falls to the ground lifeless.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Take 19 damage Estivan."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "And combat over."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "No reflex since I am neasus correct?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe hands Carudan a cookie.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yep. I gave you a chance to be under the cone's effect, hense the head or tails."

Carudan inhales, gulping down air as quickly as possible

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "mmm, cookie!"

Arden slides his sword away. "Are you all okay"

<*> OOCly, Carudan stuffs the cookie in his mouth between breaths

Estivan throws up after this, his ears and nose are bleeding bright red blood which mars his obsidian visage.

Usha finishes retching, and stands upright. "Better...."

Silver says "I a moment. Most likely."

Carudan staggers towards Estivan. "Stay still," he orders him, as Carudan gathers the healing touch of torm, focusing the power into his hands

Estivan stand up and looks around, "Did someone catch the number fo that carrage that just hit me?

Estivan looks rather dazed.

Usha says "I vote we finish turning over this room, then go."

Estivan stays still ofr the Cleric, actully he just fall on the floor being dizzy

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Thus he stays still after that"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "GO ahead and heal him."

Carudan rolls 1d8 and gets: 5 Total: 5

Arden says "I will give it a quick look over while you all try and get better" starts searching the room from top to bottom.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Still 20 down"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "7 or 8? I can't tell if it means total levels, or cleric levels..."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Cleric levels for spells."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Cleric levels only."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Cleric levels then 21 down"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "thanks, just checking to make sure"

You paged Arden with 'Roll me a Search check.'.

Arden rolls 1d20 and gets: 14 Total: 14

Arden pages: 24

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Which means I am exactly half dead"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "okay, more like checking to find out which, but still..."

Carudan touches the palm of his hand to Estivan's Chest, his hand filled with a soft golden light.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Heals seven damage"

Usha asks Estivan "You want to go back up, while we finish looking round?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Ok, are you going to cast a second spell?"

You paged Arden with 'You got yourself a spell scroll of Mordenkainen's Sword.'.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "I don't think so. I've still got a few potions tucked away, and a healer's kit for emergencies... sorta like this..."

Estivan glares up at her, "No, patch me up and I will contues on. There is no way I will abadon you.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "You can swap any speels you have memorize for a healling spell of the same level"

Carudan says "Stay still, I want you to drink something"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "There's really no point in memorising any healing spells, since you can just switch another spell out when you need one."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "If I remember correctly, I had to do that just now. only have two spells left"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Use you speels up before you use potions"

Arden says "Well I searched the room and found this scroll"

Carudan pulls his backpack off, rummages through it, then pulls out a potion.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "N/M then"

Carudan says "Okay, take a deep breath, and drink"

Estivan does so and drinks deeply

Going back to the intersection, down the way you haven't gone down, you can hear a loud, gurglging death-cry that reverberates down the stone walls.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Crap........."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Stupid cat!!!!!!!!!"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "We weren't ment to see that yet?"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "What the cat typed that?"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Your cat just gave a loud, gurgling deathcry?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "No, he hit the enter key, no you didn't hear that yet...."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Good god, run for your life! The cat's gone nuts!"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "More proof cats are evil."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Well, in D&D, housecats can kill first-level commoners quite easily....don't underestimate them."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "What are you doing now?"

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "What sort of potion did I imue?"

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Waiting for searching / IDingv / healing to finish, then going out to hear someone screaming."

A large, red button marked "Reality Button" sits here.

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "See above"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "What type of potion was it?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "sorry about that, cure light wounds"

Estivan rolls 1d8 and gets: 4 Total: 4

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "What's the plus on it?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Usually 5"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "4+5?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "I really need to learn how to use the healing skill..."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "So the potion was 1d8+5?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "I can't even find the listing for that.. bloody pdf.."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "12 down, just short of what I started the day with."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe pounds on the Reality BUtton, "Work damng it!"

Estivan gets up,picks up and readies his gear, "I feel better, my thanks, lets go" and he takes the lead out of the room

Carudan glances at Estivan's wounds. "I'd rather get a bandage or two on you first..

Estivan says "Just hand me another potion and I should be perfect"

Carudan sighs, then tosses Estivan a potion.

Estivan grabs it and downs it

Estivan rolls 1d8 and gets: 4 Total: 4

Usha follows him out with a sigh. "So anxious to have a target on your head...."

Estivan's wounds look practcally healed. nothing that I good nights rest can't cure.

Arden follows shaking his head

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "I=a]"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Now we hear the moan correct?"

Going back to the intersection, down the way you haven't gone down, you can hear a loud, gurglging death-cry that reverberates down the stone walls.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Yes."

Carudan puts everything in his backpack, and shuffles after Estivan,

Usha hurries down that way.

Silver says "That sounded unhealthy. I suggest Estivan goes first."

Estivan says "Bethsaba's Bousem, whatin the nine hells was that?"

Carudan sighs, then walks behind usha.

Estivan continues on barely daudnted

Carudan says "Let's not get hurt too seriously this time. I only have one potion left"

Arden follows slowly letting himself fall behind the group

Silver brings up the rear once more.

As you get down, you can see that this room is lower, and rather larger than the others, and there is a bit of water on the floor, now stagnant. Turning to your left, you can see a small skum, trying to claw it's way away from something, only to be pulled back down into the gloom to issue forth more screaming, with the sound of dripping blood.

Arden pages: Droping back so I can get the drop on what ever is up there when they engagae the group

Carudan says "That's not good..."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "How big is the room?"

Estivan says "Now that's a bad sign"

Usha says "Nothing gets past you two, does it?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "50X50 ft."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Probably bigger."

Usha says "I doubt we can all get past that thing."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Our dark vision is 60 ft, so trhere reallys ins;t too much gloom"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Are there any other exits?"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "or entrances"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Just the hole in the wall where the skum was pulled into."

Carudan looks around reluctantly. "We might want to consider retreating for the time being..

Usha says "Blue, you're our best chance of finding a nonviolent way out, but if you don't want to go into there, I won't blame you a bit."

Silver says "Anyone know any electirc tricks?"

Arden comes up from behind "Its looks dark enough. I shouldn't have any problems sneaking in and out."

Estivan shakes his head.

Usha says "Not me."

The screaming stops as there is an odd chitter/clanking sound, a second later there is an explosion underneath our feet, causing the floor to cave in, depositing you in 2 feet of water, which is quickly turning to mud. Froom the depths a large dark caripace rises from the mire.

Estivan says "Bethseba's Bosum!"

Silver says "Yeeech."

Usha says "Sune's hair! Silver, Carudan, get back!"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "And that's where we'll end tonight."

Usha pauses only to glance at Estivan and say "What is it with you and bosoms lately?", and attacks.

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Classic cliff hanger."

Silver pages: Arden

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "OK"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "sorry about causing so many delays."

Usha pages: Abstain. Didn't see enough to make an informed vote.

Estivan glares back, "Its a classic curse regarding the Goddess of bad luck

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "Sounds good. I have to leave soon"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Compared to me?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Okay, 700 exp. all around."

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "mmm... possibly. And I don't have a sister to blame it on. SHe's at home"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "RP points."

Arden pages: Carudan

Carudan pages: estivan, I think

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Level 4. Nice timing."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Now, the bit I don't like...."

Usha rolls 1d12 and gets: 10 Total: 10

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Al."

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Hmmmm, I am short"

Estivan pages: Carudan

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "RP bonus is what did it for Usha."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "And Carudan gets the 300 xp for Carudan!"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "Ah"

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "eh?"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Replace last Carudan for "Role Playing" :P"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "You get 300 extra exp."

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "How much XP is needed for level 4. I cant find my damn PHB"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "6000"

<*> OOCly, Estivan says, "6000"

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "So any comments about this session?"

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "For each level, you need your total XP to get to your current level, +1000."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "I'll take Close-Quarters Fighting as my bonus feat, +1 CON for my attribute point, and the 6 skill points will go to Jump, Swim, Climb, Diplomacy and Listen."

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Sounds good."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "Not as engaging as before, but I think that was all down to me. Loved the cliffhanger."

<*> OOCly, Usha says, "It's hard to get immersed when you get dragged away by the siren cries of "Get off the internet!!!""

<*> OOCly, Arden says, "I really have to go. So see ya later."

Arden has disconnected.

<*> OOCly, Carudan says, "Later! Have a nice day"

<*> OOCly, Silver says, "Later."

Silver has disconnected.

<*> OOCly, Smokin_Joe says, "Unfortunately I have to agree with Rich, the Parential units want me to head to the store. See you guys on IM!"

**************************************

Qui docet, discit.

- He who teaches, learns.

********** OGR Disconnected **********


MAIL: Mailbox purged.