Logfile from ogrmush.

._###_. _#___.

H@ .N@@@@L _@@@@@@@@L J@@@@@@@@N_.

N@).@@@@@@@@@. J@@F `N@@@) @@@@@@@@@@@@@L

J@@@@@F""4@@@@@_ (@@N` 4@@@ (@F `"N@@@@N.

.@@@@` #@@@@) .N@H` (@@@) @L._ 4@@@@

(@@@` .' `N@@@H H@@) `@@@` @N@@) N@@@.

H@@` `@@@@ J@@) HF @@@@ J@@@

(@@# H@@@) (@@@ @@@H .N@@N`

.@@@) (@@@) @@@) @@@) .J@@H"

@@@@` J@@@ (@@@ @@@ .J@@N`

J@@@@ @@@F @@@F (@@@H@@H"

N4@@H (@@@) @@@) .. ._@@@@F`

(@@# J@@" (@@@) JN@L 4@@@@@L

(@@H (@@) (@@@) #@@@N `4@@@@@H

#@@N (@@) (@@@) J@@@@F @@@@@@@L

#@@@. J@@) (@@@@. .@@@@@@) .@@F4@@@@N.

(@@@L .N@N` N@@@L .J@H`N@@@` (@@ 4@@@@N.

`@@@@N__J@@@F (@@@@@@@@@F @@@) (@F "N@@@H

(@@@@@@@@F `@@@@@@` @@@) (N@) (@@@@L

`N@@@H" `"" .@@@ `4@` `H@@@L.

(@@) `4@@

(@@` "

the Online Gaming Resource (@F ogrmush.com 6700 or 6677

www.ogrmush.com|www.ogrmux.com " ogrmux.com 6700 or 6677


| email: ogr-staff@ogrmux.com |

| OGR WebRing: www.ogrmux.com/ogring |

| LJ Community: www.livejournal.com/community/ogrmux/ |


| connect <name> <password> WHO - see who is currently connected. |

| create <name> <password> QUIT - disconnect from OGR. |

| To connect as a guest, type: connect guest |


Please be aware:

This MUSH makes use of an automated idle-nuke mechanism, so please be sure

to logon regularly to avoid being deleted. Idle-purged characters will -not-

be recovered; it is the individuals' responsibility to ensure they do not

get nuked and take precautions just in case (i.e. @decompiling all work

such as code, building, etc.). Thank you for your understanding.

-- The OGR Staff Team


WELCOME: (Jul 6/03) Welcome to OGR, your one-stop shopping for MU*-related gaming!

Last connect was from c-67-164-57-64.hsd1.wa.comcast.net on Wed Jun 21 19:45:44.247862 2006.

MAIL: You have no mail.

Tabletop Room 6





Obvious exits:

Tabletop Nexus <TN>

Treya has connected.

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "Well then."

<OOC> Keiko says, "wee."

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "Everyone ready to play, or do you need a minute?"

<OOC> Treya says, "I'm set."

<OOC> Treya says, "Lemme swap my emulator to windows mode real quick XD"

<OOC> Treya says, "Ok I'm good."

<OOC> Upton says, "I'm ready as I'll ever be"

We last left our misfits having barely escaped anti-matter oblivion via a life or death game of craps.... by cheating. They now stand just outside the ship of the Vianazo pirates, which the pirates obviously aren't on. Of course, the computer might decide it doesn't like having them there and blow up the missile anyway at any time.

Treya retreats to a healthy distance.

Upton follows her.

Keiko follows along after Treay

Treya scratches her head a bit. "Welp, guess we wait."

Keiko says, "Well... where are the pirates?"

"Wait, huh?" Alveia says, still a bit giddy over his 'awesome win' at the craps game. "What if some of the other hunters catch em first while we're waiting?"

Treya says, "Huh...good point. Ok, does anyone have a way of tracking them?"

Upton checks his devise to see if he can pick up any com signels

Upton, you scan for awhile before you think you may have found a signal... now roll electronics to see if you can get your jury-rigged little doo dad to tune into it properly

Upton rolls 2d6 and gets 3 and 1.

<OOC> Upton says, "YEHAA!"

<OOC> Upton says, "7 under"

<OOC> Treya says, "I think an exclamation like that would be more appropriate for something more dramatic then "picking up a signal". XD"

A good bit of fiddling yields static interpersed with phrases such as "Might have a fix...location!" and "All units report to.... gamma 27!" Also "Let's get this sh... on the road!"

Upton tries to get a bearing to follow.

Keiko says, "Whats a gamma 27... how many units?"

Treya shrugs.

Alveia glances at you, Keiko. "Um, who are you asking?'

Roll again there, Upton.

Upton says, "Gamma 27 could be a location or coordinates or something"

Upton rolls 2d6 and gets 6 and 4.

<OOC> Upton says, "1 under"

Keiko says, "Dunno anyone I guess."

Your scanner, poor abused thing that it is, still manages to give you a general direction in which the transmission is coming.

Upton says, "Captian, the tranmisions are comeing from this direction"

Treya says, "Well let's get movin."

somewhere North northeast of your position, to be specific!

Treya then does just that.

Keiko trudges along after Treya. "Maybe you can use your rocket launcher."

Treya says, "I sure hope so."

Upton follow allow contiuealy tweaking the thing to pick up more transmissions

The trudging is still full of bugs that don't seem to like you much, but trudge you do. Moving along...... everyone roll me a mind roll!

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 4 and 1.

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 2 and 4.

Treya rolls 2d6 and gets 4 and 5.

Upton rolls 2d6 and gets 5 and 3.

<OOC> Upton says, "DAMN!"

Keiko rolls 2d6 and gets 5 and 6.

<OOC> Upton says, "Missed by 1"

<OOC> Keiko says, "ick"

Whilst walking, Tey, who has been a bit silent up to this point, jabs his finger out toward the trees. "There. We're being watched." Whoever it is notices himself being pointed out and scrambles off of the branch he's on, making him visible to you all.

He clambers down the tree and starts running

<OOC> Treya says, "can i see him now?"

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "Yep."

<OOC> Treya says, "Can I shoot him now? XD"

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "thus the 'visible to you all' part"

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "You can try."

Treya rolls 2d6 and gets 6 and 4.

Treya rolls 2d6 and gets 1 and 6.

<OOC> Treya says, "ouch XD"

Keiko concentrates on the guy trying to freeze him in place.

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "I love saying that"

Upton pulls out his rifle and shot at the guy.

Keiko rolls 2d6 and gets 6 and 4.

<OOC> Keiko says, "ouch :)"

Treya's bullets go astray, kicking up dirt and bark, while Keiko's attempt to help results in the man suddenly moving at a highly accelerated pace.

Upton rolls 2d6 and gets 3 and 2.

<OOC> Upton says, "I hit!"

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 1 and 6.

Keiko stops concentrating on the guy. "Damn it."

Upton's shot finds a shoulder. The man continues to run.... very quickly now. He's out of sight in a matter of moments

Upton takes another shot

Treya says, "...well what the hell was THAT?!"

Upton rolls 2d6 and gets 4 and 5.

I suppose you can shoot at something out of sight... but you all you manage to hit is a bush.

Tey shakes it's head. "Whoever he was working for now knows we're here." Alveia turn to look at him. "Gee, you think?"

Treya shrugs. "More fun that way anyway."

Upton pulls out his devise again and starts trying to lock on to messages.

Keiko says, "Maybe hes speedy like you." Looks innocent."

Treya says, "Yeah I guess..."

Treya shrugs and moves on.

Upton rolls 2d6 and gets 6 and 4.

<OOC> Upton says, "1 under"

Upton, you scanner suddenly stops picking up anything... it appears they've undergone radio silence.

Upton says, "Yep, they know"

Keiko says, "Well he probably left foot prints or blood... to follow."

Everyone continues to move on, right about in the direction the guy took off in. Not long after, the group comes to a suspicious looking pile of large rocks, scattered around the area.

Treya says, "I'm blowin it up."

Treya pulls out her launcher.

Treya just before you can fire...

Upton ducks behind a tree

Four upper bodies pop up from above the rocks.... each one is holding a rocket launcher.

<OOC> Treya says, "aww..."

Keiko says, "Eeep!""

Upton glances to see what model of rocket launcher they are using

<OOC> Treya says, "init?"

Another person leaps up and stands on the rocks, a female in an olive gray, drab looking uniform. "Gang Rocket won't be sharing a bounty with the likes of you!" She shouts

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "Sure, init. Why not."

Upton, they're using.... good ones. Nice shiny good ones. Of some future model that I can't think of a good model number for.

Upton rolls 1d6 and gets 1.

GDMSkullrama rolls 1d6 and gets 2.

GDMSkullrama rolls 1d6 and gets 4.

GDMSkullrama rolls 1d6 and gets 5.

GDMSkullrama rolls 1d6 and gets 2.

GDMSkullrama rolls 1d6 and gets 6.

Keiko rolls 1d6 and gets 3.

<OOC> Keiko says, "inite treya :)"

Treya rolls 1d6 and gets 1.

<OOC> Treya says, "oops sorry"

Upton and Treya react first!

Treya of course...fires. XD

Treya rolls 2d6 and gets 1 and 1.

<OOC> Treya says, "oooo"

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "Nic."

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "nice that is. Roll a d6"

Keiko says, "Gang Rocket?... Sounds like something out of a bad cartoon.""

Treya rolls 1d6 and gets 5.

<OOC> Upton says, "Is that a x4 crit?"

Treya, your rocket flies out and explodes right in the center of them. You distinctly see an arm and possibly a head fly out of the explosion.... afterwards, there's somethign of a mess left behind.

Treya is just kinda staring like it's the most beautiful thing ever. "...Elsa said this thing was a bad purchase...but I knew she was wrong..."

Upton says, "Those who live by the rocket die by the rocket."

Keiko says, "Ewww."

Treya kisses her oversized weaponry lovingly before stowing it into weaponspace once more. "Ahhh! I Feel better."

Treya says, "Hey do we need proof we killed em?"

Upton says, "That wasn't our target Captian, just competition"

Alveia raises a finger. "Um, they distinctly said something about being Gang Rocket and not sharing the bounty. I don't think those were the pirates."

Upton checks his devise and sees iof the boom causes some chatter.

Treya says, "Oh...ah well."

Keiko says, "I think those were other bounty hunters.""

Treya says, "Go see if you can salvage anything outta there."

Upton, there is indeed alot of comunic going on.... so much in fact that it's all blending in on your device that wasn't meant for this, and you can't exactly single anything out. Maybe when things calm down.

Keiko says, "Well the sound from that probably carried a ways."

Upton says, "Boss, I think we made an impression"

Upton heads over to the carnage to see if there is anything he can slavage.

There's alot of exploded stuff. Seems the rockets in the launchers, as well as the spare ammunition behind the rocks, all exploded, causing the havoc. That'll teach em to group so many explosives together. Oh wait, no it won't. They're dead! Hah!

Treya nods at this logic.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Upton says, "This is a classic example of bad tactics mixed with explosive devises"

Keiko Averts her eyes giving a shudder.

The only thing NOT exploded into a twisted mess is a single combat knife.

Treya says, "Ooo a trophy."

Treya nabs it. ^^

<OOC> Keiko says, "lol"

Upton checks to see if the chatter subsides

The only thing left to do is move on. UNless you're going to bury the bloody chunks or something.

Keiko makes a point of skirting the scene appearing a bit pale.

Treya says, "Off we go. ^^"

Treya heads on in much higher spirits now.

Upton follow Treya

Everybody moves along for awhile... pretty soon you all see another group of people standing in the middle of your path, not even attempting stealth. Which would be difficult anyway seeing as they're all wearing jumpsuits colored a metallic-purple.

Keiko says, "The fashion challenged."

Upton says, "Metallic-Purple jumps suits?"

Treya says, "...huh."

Keiko says, "That or they are all color blind."

There are three of them in fact. The lead one speaks up. "Caused quite a commotion back there, eh?" He says. His hair is greased back and rather shiny looking. "The Tungsten Trio here is of the mind we should stop you from getting that bounty."

Treya says, "...are you serious."

"YES!" They all respond at once.

Keiko says, "Umm I wouldn't mess with her if I were you.""

<OOC> Upton says, "Hmm how far can I toss a proximity mine."

"Hah! Do your worst!"

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "far enough to reach them, probably. You'd have to roll it of course"

Treya says, "...ok..."

Treya eyes them for possible armaments.

<OOC> Keiko says, "Why dont one of you duel her, then when you lose you won't all be dead. You can just go back to your ship and wait for the inhibitor whatsit to turn off.""

Treya, they don't appear to be equipped with any firearms... they are wearing some sort of brass-knuckles... the look like they're made out of stone or something rather then brass though.

Keiko says, "Why dont one of you duel her, then when you lose you won't all be dead. You can just go back to your ship and wait for the inhibitor whatsit to turn off.""

"The Tungsten Trio fights as one!"

Treya shrugs and shoots at the one on the left.

Keiko Sighs. "I tried to help you."

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "Do roll that, Treya."

Treya rolls 2d6 and gets 6 and 4.

Treya rolls 2d6 and gets 5 and 1.

Upton tosses a proximity mine between them and his group, but closer to theirs.

Treya, your first bullet flies high and wide... your second bullet appears to be aimed quite a bit better, but veers off to the left before it gets very close to him...

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "Upton, do roll that"

Upton rolls 2d6 and gets 1 and 3.

Treya says, "Buggers got shields I think..."

<OOC> Upton says, "MADE IT!"

Upton then gets into a fist fighting stance and signales them to come on/

Keiko concentrates on the brass knuckles thinking it would be keen if they got reaaaaallly warm.

Keiko rolls 2d6 and gets 5 and 3.

Upton, your device lands right about where you want it. The Tungsten Trio moves closer.... closer still.... and right over the mine... which doesn't explode at all.

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 3 and 3.

Alveia scratches his head...

Treya says, "I hate fighting hand to hand..."

Everybody roll a miiiiiind roll. If you have physical science, apply it!

Treya rolls 2d6 and gets 1 and 6.

Upton rolls 2d6 and gets 2 and 1.

<OOC> Upton says, "I made its by 5"

<OOC> Upton says, "And I a a physics specialty."

Keiko rolls 1d6 and gets 2.

<OOC> Keiko says, "wee made a mind roll"

Upton, they're obviously using some sort of magnetic disruption device. Things like that are freakin expensive and take alot of energy.

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "Now try rolling TWO d6, Keiko."

Keiko rolls 2d6 and gets 1 and 1.

<OOC> Keiko says, "Ok... Try that one on for size"

<OOC> Keiko says, "^_^"

Upton whistles, "Fancy hardware.

Keiko, you're recent classes on the network have done you well! You also realize they're using magna-things.

<OOC> Keiko says, "lol :)"

Keiko says, "They are using magna things."

Treya says, "..."

Treya lobs a grenade. XD

<OOC> Keiko says, "Did my concentrating on the brass knucles do anything?"

"Magna?" Says Alveia

Upton says, "Magnetic disruption devises, very expensive."


Keiko nods. "Thats what I remember.

<OOC> Upton says, "Do I know how to disrupte the disrupters?"

<OOC> Keiko says, "did I learn anything about magnetic disprupters that I might apply to them?"

Treya, the grenade kind of goes off pre-maturely, and is pushed away from them a bit before it does. too many ferrous materials in it's construction... maybe you shouldn't buy the cheap grenades anymore

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "Well, if you could generate an opposing magnetic field, that would have interesting effects, so it's not exactly useful in war. Buuuut you guys don't have such equipment. If you could find the device on them you could always rip it off."

Keiko says, "Something not metal would probably hurt them."

Alveia counts down the left side of his bandoleers tell he gets to the 7th one, withdrawing it. "Ah, ceramic knife."

<OOC> Keiko says, "skull I tried to make the brass knuckles really hot... did you see that above?"

He snaps off his bandoleers and drops them to the ground before moving towards the Tungsten Trio with a wicked grin

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "Oh. Yeah, right. You rolled an 8."

The trio looks a bit uncomfortable and rubs their knuckles.

Upton still in his fighting stance waves one of the bastard forward.

<OOC> Keiko says, "yea. lol wasnt a good roll but a potential attakc form."

Treya sighs and drops an alarming amount of weaponry on the ground. "Ok ok...guess I gotta do it the pain in the ass way..."

Keiko says, "Their suits or thoses things on there hands are probably the disrupters? Maybe."

Annnnnd INIT as Treya's weapons get pushed along the ground.

Treya rolls 1d20 and gets 13.

<OOC> Treya says, "oops XD"

Upton rolls 1d6 and gets 1.

Treya rolls 1d6 and gets 3.

Keiko rolls 1d20 and gets 12.

GDMSkullrama rolls 1d6 and gets 4.

<OOC> Keiko says, "oops"

GDMSkullrama rolls 1d6 and gets 5.

GDMSkullrama rolls 1d6 and gets 6.

Keiko rolls 1d6 and gets 2.

GDMSkullrama rolls 1d6 and gets 6.

GDMSkullrama rolls 1d6 and gets 6.

Alveia and Tey react... pretty slow.

Upton moves first, followed by Keiko and then Treya. Then the Trio moves.

Upton steps up and puches at one of them.

Upton rolls 2d6 and gets 1 and 1.

Upton rolls 1d6 and gets 3.

<OOC> Upton says, "x2 crit!"

Upton, you sock one of them in the face rather hard. He curses and spits out a tooth along with some blood as he eyes you.

<OOC> Upton says, "Um, what's the damage for a fist. Just OCA?"

<OOC> Upton says, "Er x 3 crit I mean."

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "Yeah, it's just your combat... thingy."

<OOC> Upton says, "15 dam with that crit"

Keiko's turn

Keiko concentrates again on the brass knuckles.

Keiko rolls 2d6 and gets 1 and 3.

<OOC> Keiko says, "trying th make them Burning hot or explode or something"

One of the men says "Ah ah ah!" And shakes his hands vigorously.... also, you've been doing that stuff alot now and hae lost 20 EP

<OOC> Upton says, "brb"

Treya, go.

Treya runs up and kicks at the middle jerk.

Treya rolls 2d6 and gets 2 and 4.

He blocks your attack with his palm, then laucnhes a counterattack!

<OOC> Keiko says, "ok55 left"

<OOC> Treya says, "Does that hit? I'm not sure. ^^;"

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 2 and 4.

Roll 2d6 for defense!

Treya rolls 2d6 and gets 3 and 6.

<OOC> Keiko says, "oh well at lesat one of them is distracted a bit."

He slams you in the face with his knuckled hand. It hurts. 10 damage

Treya reels back and glares hotly.

Another is too busy shaking his hands and yelling

The last attacks Upton.

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 3 and 4.

<OOC> Upton says, "back"

<OOC> Upton says, "I get a defense roll right?"

But the blow just grazes past him as he moves out of the way

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "it missed"

Alveia moves up.

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 1 and 4.

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 5 and 6.

And he viciously eviscerates the man Upton punched before, spilling his blood all over the ground with his ceramic knife. The other two gape in shock. "Larry! NOOO!"

Treya says, "Heh, guess it's a duo now."

Needless to say, Larry falls over quickly, clutching his stomach as it pours blood all over the earth

Upton looks at Al, "I could have taken him.

Al shrugs. "When you see an opportunity and all."

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 3 and 4.

Upton mutters something about dang blasted oppertunists.

Tey's punch misses. He seems to prefer his guns quite a bit.

Keiko says, "You know you could give up... heal your body before he dies..."

<OOC> Keiko says, "buddy"

"The Tungsten Trio will destroy you!"

Treya says, "Duo! XD"

Upton says, "Don't ya mean the Tunsten Duo?"

They don't seem to comprehend losing.

Upton, it's your turn again.

Upton whails at the one with the buring hand

Upton rolls 2d6 and gets 5 and 6.

<OOC> Keiko says, "good thign you didnt roll a 6 and 6 you might have knocked yoruself out :)"

Keiko, go, as Upton hs trouble targeting the dancing man

<OOC> Keiko says, "and yes its probably possibly lol I was in a karate class once... practicing elbow strikes... instructor said bring your hand right up past your nose close to your cheek to strike with the elbow half covering your face... I belted myself in the nose. Cough My partner thought it was funny."

Keiko decides to try to manipulate one of the tungston suits. She concentrates on the guy on treya. trying to make the suit about 10 sizes too small.

Keiko rolls 2d6 and gets 4 and 2.

<OOC> Keiko says, "figure that would definently impede his movements and stuff. :)"

Keiko, you attempt to do things rather randomly with your power... his suit seems to be well starched now anyway, as it gets stiff. He doesn't seem to be able to move quite as well.

Also, lose another 7 EP

Treya, your move

<OOC> Keiko says, "ok. 43 left"

Treya kicks at the dick again.

Treya rolls 2d6 and gets 6 and 1.

Treya, kicking doesn't exactly seem to be your... Forte.

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 4 and 6.

<OOC> Treya says, "Quiet you! >:O"

But you manage to move out of the way of his punch this time.

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 3 and 3.

The man finally seems to get his burning hands under control and punches at Alveia

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 6 and 3.

<OOC> Keiko says, "I know its kinda random but I get kninda random effects. lol Sometimes it seems I can manipulate matter... other times blow things up... other times well I made a guy speedy. I have no clue... Im almost of opinion I can do almost anything provided I make the roll. cough."

Alveia takes the punch to the skull and wobbles for a moment.

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "Or so it seems"

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 4 and 6.

It throws off his aim as he clumsily slashes his opponent, missing.

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 1 and 5.

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 5 and 1.

Tey manages to punch the guy however. He looks more annoyed then anything else.


Upton launches a right jab

Upton rolls 2d6 and gets 1 and 3.

<OOC> Upton says, "Hit!"

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 3 and 1.

He blocks with his forearm, absorbing the blow without being hurt a great deal.


<OOC> Keiko says, "Oh Im up?"

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "yup"

Keiko shrugs and picks up a rock and hurls at one of them.

Keiko rolls 2d6 and gets 4 and 1.

<OOC> Keiko says, "combats +6 now I thinks :)"

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 4 and 2.

The man fighting treya is pegged with a rock. He rubs his head irritably.

Treya, your turn.

Treya kicks...again.

Treya rolls 2d6 and gets 5 and 3.

<OOC> Treya says, "sunofabitch XD"

Treya, you might wanna take some kickboxing classes.

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 1 and 3.

And roll defense.

Treya rolls 2d6 and gets 3 and 3.

<OOC> Keiko says, "lol"

You get belted in the face again. Another 10 damage. That freakin smarts.

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 4 and 3.

Treya staggers back a bit.

<OOC> Keiko says, "ouch even with the handycap of his suit givng him a wedgie"

The other one tries to hit Alveia, who ducks under it

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 2 and 4.

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 3 and 4.

And proceeds to jam the knife into his gut and withdraw it quickly. The guy gasps and covers the hole in his stomach with one hand. He doesn't look well.

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 5 and 4.

Tey proceeds to flail uselessly.


Upton goes for a left hook

Upton rolls 2d6 and gets 3 and 3.

<OOC> Upton says, "Hit!"

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 3 and 5.

THe man can't exactly block well while he tries not to bleed to death and you knock him flat on his back. He can't stand.


Keiko picks up another rock and hurls it at the guy Treya is fighting.

Keiko rolls 2d6 and gets 6 and 4.

<OOC> Keiko says, "lol"

It skitters across the ground a few feet from him. No one seems to notice.


Treya throws a woozy punch.

Treya rolls 2d6 and gets 5 and 6.

<OOC> Treya says, "ha"

It clean misses as your vision blurs a bit. Yeah, hand to hand is not so good for you.

The man looks around at his fallen comrade. "Well shit." he says. He reaches into his shirt and pulls out a small switch which he immediatly pushes. Nothing seems to happen exactly...

Upton's turn

Treya says, "Yeah...you...better run..."

Upton tries to grab the guy and throw him onto the proximity mine.

<OOC> Upton says, "That is still up I mean"

Upton rolls 2d6 and gets 4 and 6.

Upton misses hi grab attempt

Upton, your assault fails.... keiko?

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "Oh hell, I forgot Alveia's turn."

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "he can go after Keiko"

Keiko pages: if I tried to heal would it hurt?

You paged Keiko with 'could be.'

Keiko pages: how bad does treya look?

You paged Keiko with 'you can't exactly tell if you never tried. She looks like she'll be on her back if she gets punched a couple more times.'

Keiko pages: oh mmmm well guess its worth a try

Keiko concentrates on treya trying to mend her wounds.

Keiko rolls 2d6 and gets 1 and 1.

<OOC> Keiko says, "well good at least i rolled in such a manner your not going to blow up lol"

Treya, you feel a warmth spread though your head... it quickly becomes a rather uncomfortable warmth, but it doesn't hurt. Just as it gets about too hot to stand, it stops and you feel a bit better... though maybe not enough to want to do that again very soon. You regain 10 HP.

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 2 and 3.

GDMSkullrama rolls 2d6 and gets 6 and 4.

As the last of the trio tries to turn and run, Alveia stabs him in the spine... apparently right between two vertebrae given how deep the knife goes. He twists and jerks it around a bit and the man quickly falls down screaming at the top of his lungs. Alveia silences him quickly.

Treya says, "Good uh...good work Ally."

Treya shakes her head a bit to get her bearings.

He wipes the blood off his knife. "It's Alveia."

He retrieves his bandoleers

Upton pull sout the come and send out a disarm code for the mine he tossed

Treya starts stowing her weapons.

Treya says, "What was he doin with that button thing?"

Keiko says, "Don't know."

The mine disarms, Upton... probably. You never know with Treya's third party soviet bargain bin equipment.

<OOC> Treya says, "After this job no more cheapo crap XD"

Upton cautuiously goes up to collect it

It seems disarmed to you, mostly because it doesn't blow your hand off.

Treya sits down to rest. "Breaktime. I'm a bit dinged up."

Treya the spot your sitting in is very quickly being encroached upon by the growing pools of blood from each of the men. It seems Alveia stuck his knife in each of them at least once in the course of the battle.

Treya sighs a bit and sits on a rock.

Upton pick it up and checks the bodies to see what he can salvage.

Keiko says, "We seem to be fighting everyone but who we want to."

Upton, upon checking the bodies, you can salvage the knuckles, made of a ceramic material. Searching more thoroughly you find the magnetic disruptor device on each of them... and each one has been completely slagged. Looks like the devices did this to themselves...

You find a switch similar to the one the man pushed on each of them... deadman switches for the devices no doubt.

They're completely beyond repair or use, other then maybe for base materials. You wouldn't get much of that eithe.

Alveia snorts. "Cops probably organized this to keep the vigilante population down as well as catch the criminals. Too many bounty hunters out there nowadays. But the bounty is pretty big, so.." he shrugs

Upton collect the ruined devises cause he could try to salvage parts from them and takes one of the knuckles and tossed the other two to the captain for trophy puporses.

Treya says, "Ahh..."

Treya pockets one of em.

Database checkpoint in progress - stand by...

Database checkpoint complete.

Upton then looks to his scanner to see if any signels can be located.

Upton says, "Well we can always check to see if any of these other groups have bounties on them."

Treya says, "Hey good idea."

Treya taps her com. "Elsa d'you read me?"

Upton, it doesn't take long before you find out your little fight was watched. The other groups don't seem particularly courageous about facing you from what you hear.

It takes a little bit before you get a response Treya, but you hear "Yes, Treya."

Upton search through the chatter to see if he can locate the pirates.

Treya says, "Do a scan on the Rocket Gang, and the uh...Tungsten Trio. See if there's bounties for em."

They're all a bit busy talking about being killed to talk about the location of the pirates.

"Acknowledged." Is the response. She'll have the information by the time you get back.

Treya says, "Alrighty."

Treya says, "Ok so now which way?"

You paged Upton with 'By the by, that ceramic knuckle will add 5 damage to your fist attack.'

Upton says, "See if we can find the trail of that scout we saw earlier."

Upton says, "I reckon since he was running he wasn't a member of any bounty hunters."

Treya says, "Well, go see."

Keiko says, "He would have left some sort of trail perhaps blood."

Upton blinks, "I ain't no tracker Treya/

Treya says, "Me either."

Well there IS alot of blood on the ground. Wait. That's coming from the men with holes in them less then 10 feet from you

Alveia says "Don't look at me." Tey shrugs.

Upton looks at Al, "How about you?

Treya sighs and gets up. "Fine." She just starts walking the way they were going.

Upton heads with the captain, still useing his devise to try to pick up pirate signels

Everybody starts moving some more. Treya obviously collects her weapons before she goes.

Keiko follows along. "Well if hes leakning blood from behing shot it shouldnt be too had to find.

<OOC> Treya says, "I collected em earlier XD"

Pretty soon, you run into another group of people.... this time clothed in yellow, with red stripes along their clothes....

The difference this time is they all have their hands up.

Upton says, "Unless he has stuff like the captain used on Mr. knife guy"

Treya says, "More bounty hunters or are these the pirates?"

Except for one who is waving a white flag.

Treya says, "Hey, are you pirates?"


"Just don't kill us!" says the flag waver.

Treya says, "...d'ya have bounties on your heads?"

"I don't think so!" A fat one says.

Treya says, "...know where the pirates are?"

Keiko says, "Who are you?"

"Maybe.... will you not kill us if we tell you?" Says a girl, with long hair.

Treya says, "Not only will I not kill you, I'll also take your weapons."

Treya says this like she's being generous. XD

"Oh. Our weapons are kind of inside our bodies..."

Treya says, "Well that's pretty gross."

Upton says, "Cyber or bio mods?"

Keiko says, "I don't even want to think about where they put them."

"We're the electro-force! We have implants that turn our bio-energy into electricity, with which we incapacitate our opponents... but we don't want to get blown up our carved into pieces and stuff, so we were kinda gonna give up."

Treya says, "Oh, ok."

Treya says, "Sure I won't kill you if you tell us."

"Really?!" The flag-bearer seems very happy at the opportunity to live to see another day. "Well, we sort of, um, tracked them to this cave, that we're pretty sure they're in. But uh, it seems pretty... long. And caves are easy to get ambushed in or walk into traps in, so we didn't exactly go in yet." The girl bursts into tears. "I didn't wanna diiiiiiieee!"

Treya says, "...how many are there?"

Treya does look pretty scary I guess.

Keiko says, "Its ok your not going to die."

Treya says, "Says you kid."

"15 or 20?" Says the fat guy. He seems the most calm... except for the fact that he's getting really sweaty.

Upton says, "Relax, we're not ruthless mad dog killers, at least some of us arn't."

Treya says, "Huh. That's alot. Tell you guys what, I'll cut you in for...ohh...2 percent if ya wanna help out."

Keiko says, "Well they are helping us they ahve no bounties. You wouldn't kill them cause you said you wouldn't and that would be mean.""

"R...really?" The girls sniffs. "We still get 20,000 and you don't shoot us?"

Treya says, "Yup."

Alveia looks around at this. "Well this group just keeps getting bulkier. Ah well."

Treya says, "Hey that's more bodies to keep bullets away from me."

The electro-force huddles. "It's a deal!" They state

Treya says, "Good. Oh and if ya cross me I'll kill you."

"Right!" They also state.

Treya says, "Well where's this cave?"

"This way!" The fat one leads you on.

Treya nods and gets to walking.

Keiko says, "Well we got an army now."

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "And... I think we're gonna wanna end somewheres about here. Sorry for not going another two hours or so, buuuut... I'm sleepy."

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "Work is too friggin early."

<OOC> Treya says, "heh"

<OOC> Treya says, "any exp? XD"

Upton see is he can rigg his poor abused devise to do something more along the lines of what its desgned to do, something like bomb and trap detection.

<OOC> Keiko says, "I understand that too well im tired today myself. Gotta get up at 4 again for the third day in a row."

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "Treya, you keep buying soldiers on the cheap. You don't need experiance, you have meat shields."

<OOC> Treya says, "Hey I'm just asking. XD"

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "Any particular likes or dislikes today? This session was a bit more combat oriented then usual."

<OOC> Treya says, "I liked gettin ta use my launcher, but today seemed a bit shorter then normal."

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "Making up ridiculous bounty hunter groups on the spot was fun."

<OOC> Treya says, "hehe"

<OOC> Upton says, "I liked the fist fighting!"

<OOC> Keiko says, "I thought they were fun. lol"

<OOC> Keiko says, "tungston trio sounds like a new razor blade cartridge lol"

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "It was a word related to magnetism that isn't often used in names."

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "Magna-something is used too much."

<OOC> Keiko says, "mmm dont associate tungston with magnatism really but you might know something I dont it was fun good name for em."

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "Well, it's a metal."

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "used in lamp filaments and stuff."

<OOC> GDMSkullrama says, "So it's a vauge relation. BUT STILL"

<OOC> Keiko says, "indeed :)"

<OOC> Keiko says, "I had fun."